Learning the Ropes. (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Learning the Ropes. (F/FM)

Post by JulieG »

For the friends named in this story.

“Hahahaaahaaa.”

“Go on. You can take it big boy. Or do you prefer smelling my stinky feet?”

“Nnmmmgggnnn. Nnngggmmm.”

“Ha ha. Do you like it?” Just then, David, known to all his friends, including his girlfriend Gabby, and known to his sisters as [mention]PiggyBoy[/mention] managed to wriggle his wrists free and break the hogtie. Launching himself with all his weight at Gabby, also known as [mention]Princess_Stinkfoot[/mention], he managed to pin her down. Using the very bonds she had recently trussed him with, Gabby was soon hogtied and sucking on David’s bare feet, just as David got the hot soapy water and scrubbing brush ready to try once again, and fail, to scrub the smell from Gabby’s bare feet.

Some hours later, Gabby was chatting to her friend on the TUG stories website. “He always escapes. I’m just too nice and don’t want to tie him up tight.”

“Secure doesn’t have to be tight and painful.”

“How?”

“Well as luck would have it, I’m in your area next week. I’ll drop by and show you.”

So it was that jet lagged and dressed in work skirt, blouse and tights I was sat cross legged on the floor with David, Gabby, and a large pile of rope.

“So the secret is wrap loose , cinch tight.” I said taking the first length of rope. “Hands behind your back.”

David obliged and I soon wrapped the rope round his wrists 6 times, cinched it twice and checked I could get a finger under the coils. “That’s how you do it.”

“Can you show me more.” I repeated the process on his ankles then let Gabby practice on his legs below the knees. Fortunately he was wearing cut of denim shorts and red vest top so there was plenty of space for Gabby, in her short denim skirt and white T-shirt, to practice two more times above knees and mid thighs before she got it right.

“Now these bits can be more tricky.” I said as I began to tie his elbows together. I’m not so mean, well most of the time not so mean, as to pull his elbows touching, so I had to pull ropes quite tight then cinch 8-10 times to leave no wriggle room. I then took more ropes round his chest and shoulders, all woven in with his elbow bonds, and finally tied rope round his waist, through the loops on his Jean shorts, before anchoring his wrists to the small of his back.

“Now we test it.” I said.

“Noooooo. Pleeasseee. Haahahaaaaaa.” David screamed as 20 fingers flickered along his bare feet, backs of knees, tummy and all other sensitive areas.

“He makes a lot of noise.” Gabby said

“Best shut him up then.”

“I need something to stuff in that big mouth, and you seem over dressed.” Gabby said to me.

I looked at the thick black tights covering my legs. “It is a bit hot here.” I said as I reached under my skirt and rolled the sweat soaked nylon down my legs.

“Noowwwmmmppphhhnngg.” David moaned as Gabby stuffed my tights into his mouth and fastened some tape over his lips.

“Now let’s test again.” I said, and David rolled around on the floor unable to escape. “So now you know how to do it.” I smiled to Gabby.

“We’ll sort of. But it was you who tied him up mostly.”

“OK?” Puzzled.

“I really need someone to practice on.”

So I put my legs out straight and gave Gabby tips as she bound first my ankles, then my legs in three more places, together side by side.

“You said hands and elbows are a bit more tricky.”

“They are. Do you need to practice more?” I said with a very naughty grin, holding my hands behind me.

I wished I’d taken my top and bra off, but it was too late as Gabby tied the chest harness, me still giving her guidance as she rendered me as helpless as her boyfriend.

Once I was all nicely trussed up Gabby tried tickling my feet. “Hmm that feels nice.” I said.

Gabby looked somewhat disappointed that I wasn’t ticklish. Then she had a flash of inspiration.

Ten minutes later David and I were both hogtied. Gabby knelt behind David tickling his feet whilst I lay on my tummy behind her, discovering just why Gabby was known as [mention]Princess_Stinkfoot[/mention]
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Lovely story, they’re both big parts of the community so it’s nice to see something like this. Knowing that your feet stink I can only imagine how much it must have been for you to smell hers haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic