A Weekend Favour for Sister (FF/MM, F/M, FFF/M) Part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Weekend Favour for Sister (FF/MM, F/M, FFF/M) Part 2 added

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Story catalog description: A Weekend Favour for Sister (FF/MM, F/M, FFF/M) (MA)

A Weekend Favour for Sister

Part 1---"Are you comfy, slave?"

I hear my dear, sweet wife repeat the question a second time, louder, and more sternly, "Answer me slave! Are you comfy!"

Being gagged, mouth stuffed with my wife's used panties, held in place with a tightly strapped and locked ball-gag, which in turn is held in place by a head-harness with built-in panel gag , there is no way I can answer; all I can do is moan incomprehensibly as I feel my wife, my sweet Lucille, or in this specific context, Mistress Ember, grab, pinch and twist my right earlobe. I moan louder five more incomprehensibly syllables, trying to utter "yes Mistress Ember."

I wish I could turn my head and stare into my wife's beautiful emerald green eyes, but the head-harness is locked to a padded rectangular post that runs from the floor to the ceiling, and is forcing me to stare straight ahead, unable to look in any other direction or even twist my head in the slightest. My wife releases my earlobe and stands before me, but trussed-up as I am to this bondage post, all I can see is the top of her fiery curly-haired head.

"Good boy," she says, and as she does so, she tickles both my exposed underarms. I cannot do anything but endure the merciless tickles, as I can barely squirm. My arms are extended as far as they can go, far above my head, wrist cuffs locked tightly to the post near its top, elbows also strapped to the sides of the post, forcing me to stand on my toes, clad in opaque blue tights, straining against the ankle cuffs that are locked together and also locked to the post. If it weren't for the thick leather straps binding me to the post around my corseted waist, around my chest just below my fake breasts, and around my thighs, my ankles and arms would have surely given by now. The tight fitting, long-sleeved, mock-turtlenecked, shiny black leotard that I wear under the corset and which holds my fake breasts in place merely accentuates the inescapable tickles my underarms are forced to endure. I'm grateful in the moment that my wife is not subjecting me to similar tickles at the straining soles of feet, toes barely pressing into the thin purple yoga mat laid out to cover the concrete floor underneath.

My wife, my mistress, stops ticking me and steps aside to my left, as she now grabs my left earlobe, and hear her whisper up into my left ear as she pulls down on the earlobe, "like what you see?"

What I see is a hooded man, slim, and well built, obviously an avid gym member. He's trussed up to an identical bondage post like mine, padded black leather post, about 8 feet away from me. Unlike me, he is fortunate enough to be in high-heels, with at least 4 inch heels, locked around his sheer black nylon stocking clad legs. I say fortunate, because the shoes must offer some extra support which I lack, even if his shoes are directly in contact with the concrete floor. His legs and arms are clean shaven, as well as his crotch area, which has a mean looking chastity cage locked onto his manhood and around his blue balls. His black sheer stockings are held up by suspenders attached to his underbust pink lace corset. Unlike me, however, he does not have fake breasts, but clover clamps pinching his nipples, joined by a chain, with small weights dangling from the chain's centre. I cannot see his face, completely hidden by the hood, but he is strapped to his bondage post at the ankles, thighs, waist, elbows and wrists, just like me; only the chest strap is missing for him, presumably to not interfere with the nipple clamps.

However, what I see that is somewhat unsettling to me, and still need to come to terms with after all these years, is the person who stands next to man, fully decked-out in a skintight black latex catsuit, in six-inch black patent leather pumps, wielding a leather crop that is gently stroking the poor man's (or lucky man's) pinched nipples. It is non other than Princess Stella, or should I say, out of this context, my sweet little sister Margaret.

For this is her dungeon as a dominatrix, a dungeon she co-owns with a friend of hers, Mistress Raven, who happens to be out of town this weekend.

(To be continued ...)
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 5 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A very intriguing start! I hope there is more.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well done, thoroughly enjoyed this. You've made some very kind comments regarding my stories, well please allow me to, TOTALLY deservedly, return the compliment.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks @LunaDog and @charliesmith ! Here is part 2!

Part 2---A Golden Opportunity

"Come on Sebastian! It's only for a couple of days, Easter Saturday and Sunday, and you will still have the rest of the Easter weekend to yourselves. It will be fun, like the old times when you used to beg me and our cousins to tie you up," my sister Margaret had just finished saying immediately before slugging down the rest of her wine glass.

It was my sister Margaret's 23rd birthday, a whole week prior to me being bound to a post in my sister's dungeon, and, as fate would have it, also exactly a week before Easter Saturday as well as just over two weeks before my wife Lucille's and my 3rd year anniversary of married life. Lucille herself had just turned 26 a few weeks ago, and I was going to turn 26 myself a few weeks after our anniversary. Lucille and I would playfully tease each other as to how we were each other's best possible birthday gift, the gift of having a loving partner.

"It will be nothing of the sort!" I exclaimed, and turned to my wife sitting to my right for support, but she just smiled at me and continued slowly sipping her wine. "We aren't little sister and brother anymore playing innocent tie-up games, we're grown adults!" I say as I turn back to face Margo and her taller, jet black haired, blue-eyed co-conspiratrix.

"It's not like we are asking you to do anything illegal; there will be no sex involved with the client," Madelaine responded in a cool calculated manner, as she refilled my sister's glass.

My sister, her partner, Madelaine R____, and my wife and I were having supper over at their place for the occasion. Both Madelaine and my sister were sitting across from Lucille and me, and we had just finished eating.

I say their place, but it is more precisely at Madelaine's place, an ultra posh mansion in an equally ultra posh neighbourhood that happened to also be a gated community. Madelaine had inherited the place from her parents a few years ago, after they sadly passed away in a car accident. My sister still had a little apartment downtown, which she returned to on occasion, but she spent most of her time now with Madelaine, and, I should add, Madelaine's house slave. Said slave was a man I've never met, although I was informed earlier in the evening that he had prepared the lovely meal we just had, and was now safely tucked away in the mansion's basement dungeon to be out of our way -- so he wished, apparently.

"And we have hard limits in place that all our clients consent to: no exchange of bodily fluids, no blood letting, no needle play, no watersports, no golden showers, no scat; and if they ask to have another submissive present, they must respect the established limits of that person," my sister explains before I can even respond.

"And should the male client make a mess, he has to clean it up, preferably with his own tongue," Madelaine adds with a coy smile across her lips.

I hear Lucille finally put down her glass on the table, and with her unmistakable sweetest voice that melts me every time says, "afraid you'd enjoy the weekend sweetie? If we agree, I and only I will be allowed to touch you."

It was clear to me that I was outnumbered. Three women, all trying to convince me to go along with the request for aid of two of them. Madelaine, Lucille and Margaret had known each other from the same ballet school, for over 18 years when my sister first joined up, and even longer between just Madelaine and my wife. Of the four of us, only Madelaine and my sister were still involved with classical ballet, but purely non-professionally. They kept practising ballet simply for the love of dance, and for other purposes.

I blush red, a red that matches my wife's hair in colour, and turn to her, smiling as gently as I can and say "bondage, tie-up games, it's just something special now, something that only you and I do in private, for each other." Turning to my sister I add, "and yes, it would be embarrassing to also have my sister see me tied-up again, ever since that day we've stopped playing tie-ups as kids." Finally, trying to maintain my composure as I face Madelaine's cold blue eyes, I conclude, "I thought you hated me, Madelaine. Why ask Lucille and me?"

Madelaine answers first. "I trust Lucille, and I don't hate you; Lucille and I were best friends for many years until you came along and she started spending more time with you. Both Lucille and Margo trust and love you, and that's enough for me to trust you too for this."

The this was the current bind my sister and her business partner had gotten into. It wasn't a booking error or anything like that, but a supposedly last minute golden opportunity out of town for Madelaine and her house slave. That opportunity was in a neighbouring large city, one of the largest in the country, several hours drive from the mansion. It meant that Madelaine and her house slave would not be able to commit to both that opportunity and a previously booked and confirmed 24-hour overnight session with a rich overseas male client that was flying in for Easter weekend. A 24-hour session that would begin Easter Saturday afternoon, and the client had already paid half the agreed upon price upfront, expecting two dominatrices, and a damsel-in-distress that was clearly a dude-in-distress as a co-captive for his elaborately planned out fantasy.

While Madelaine and my sister were well-off, they did need a steady inflow of money to maintain their extravagant lifestyles. The mansion may be paid for, but the property taxes alone, let alone the utility bills and gated community fees, would eat away at any inherited money Madelaine still had placed in mutual funds and other investment portfolios. When Madelaine found out that my sister was a professional Dominatrix, working since she had turned 18 at a downtown dungeon, she herself joined-up in the same dungeon, to 'learn the ropes' as Madelaine would often say. Six months later, she made an offer my sister couldn't refuse. And so, about three years ago, shortly before Lucille and I got married, my sister and Madelaine, that is Princess Stella and Mistress Raven, retired form that downtown dungeon and moved their operations, their business for exclusive clients, to this mansion, which now provides that needed influx of cash in order to protect Madelaine's investments.

"And I promise not to touch you, laugh at you, or tease you in any way," My sister Margo adds. "I'm sorry that the last time I had you tied up all those years ago became an embarrassing memory for you. It took me a while to figure out why, but I harbour no ill feelings about it; you're still my brother, and you've been a good and understanding friend too. I trust you and you can trust me."

As my sister was saying her bit, I wondered about our mom and dad. My sister and I were their only children, and yet neither of us had produced grandchildren for them. I couldn't help but wonder if their decision to retire and travel around the world and meet up with distant relatives in distant lands had anything to do with them being told that I couldn't conceive children, or them finding out about my sister's chosen lifestyle. While we have received postcards and have occasionally chatted with them long distance, neither my sister nor I have seen them face-to-face in over a year.

Bringing me out of my musings, I hear my wife in the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard, melting all resolve within me, say "besides, we won't be in contact with your sister's client for the whole 24 hours. We will have some private time, just the two of us. Haven't you told me a number of times before that you dreamed of us having our own private dungeon for our games? This is the next best thing, our golden opportunity! And I will be there by your side every minute, ensuring that your boundaries and limits are respected, and not pushed."

Formulating my thoughts, about to agree, but wanting one last final clarification, I'm about to mumble something. However, before I can even express my final question, Madelaine, that is Mistress Raven, asks, still smiling coyly, "and just what exactly are your boundaries and limits, Sebastian?"

(on indefinite hiatus)

NOTE: This story has now been abandoned by me

I'm keeping it posted for posterity sake, but I have absolutely no intention of continuing this story. I will remove it if the mods so wish. Some story ideas I've had will eventually make it into another adult themed serial.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic