THE LONGEST WEEKEND (MMMM/M, MMM/MM, MMM/MMM) *** CONCLUDED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

If you could get rid the gag or blindfold in this story, which would you pick?

The gag.
14%
The blindfold.
31%
I want both on!
55%

Total votes: 42

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] thank you, and welcome aboard!

[mention]Red86[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], the good news is that, due to travel obligations over the weekend, you'll find out tomorrow (as will everyone else). There's a tiny clue as to what might be next, but I can't possibly fault you for not seeing it - after all, I wrote it and know!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 18
THURSDAY/FRIDAY

I awoke with a start. Rod was holding a cold towel to my forehead and lightly tapping my cheeks.

"You ok, babe? You just kind of passed out in the tub there."

I smiled weakly and asked, "is it Friday yet?"

He seemed confused but checked Fabio's phone. "Has been for 12 minutes?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up to kiss him, long and hard.

"Happy birthday, Rod."

He looked over at a cart Fabio was busying himself at. There were the three dental gags that had tormented us for so long and the three panel gags and plugs molded after our genitals. Our new friend was just arranging three metal chastity cages in full view of our weakly struggling captives.

"Yeah, I think it will be."

- * -

We dove into the food and cake after deafening our captives, making them watch as we ate and enjoyed ourselves. Eventually, we did let them down from their hanging positions. Rod insisted on taking the time to restrain their legs, which he did in a complicated, self-contained sort of triangle tie that left their legs folded and their ankles tied together in an X shape.

Then it was time for the cages. One of them was a complicated affair that included a ball stretcher and a secondary cage with metal tips for the balls as well as an extra studded ring for the shaft; I decided that Blessing was going to be the recipient of that one. There were two more regular ones, which we fit on the other two before blindfolding them, locking them in the cell, and heading to bed.

- * -

We got up late, took a dip in the hot tub and had breakfast before dealing with our three prisoners. They had made absolutely no progress in escaping, even their mouths were still securely taped. Rodney, always the foot lover, bade us each kneel behind one of the three and demonstrated how to apply tickle torture. *That* got a reaction out of the boys, and they were soon begging us to stop. Which we did... eventually.

We had decided on a plan, and its first step was to partially undo the straps on Blessing's straitjacket. We locked the cell back up and watched as he struggled mightily to extract himself. Eventually, he managed to get it off and could remove the earplugs, blindfold and gag, but it took him quite some extra time before he'd managed to free his legs. He immediately raced to the toilet and relieved himself before returning to his companions.

Bending down, he removed their earplugs as well. Then, however, he grabbed Freedom, flipped him onto his back, and grabbed his throat while deliberately jamming his knee into his balls. "You fucking *idiot*!" he shouted, then slapped him several times before brutally pinching his nostrils shut, only releasing them at the last second. "How the fuck did you fuck this up? I should leave you like this until the rental's up, you goddamn imbecile."

He released Freedom and cruelly pulled Promise up by his hair, bending his back. "And you fucking coward. I bet you just surrendered to them." "Yup," Rod confirmed cheerfully, prompting Freedom to unceremoniously let go and snort in disdain at Promise's yelp. After directing one more kick at Freedom's flank, he sighed and started releasing Promise, though he started at the feet and legs, then removed the straitjacket, leaving him to get rid of his own gag and blindfold. He, too, immediately raced to the toilet.

Blessing, seemingly relenting, pulled off Freedom's blindfold, revealing puffy eyes. He ripped the tegaderm off, then saw that his braces were wired shut. "Damn," he huffed, clearly impressed, then slowly and painstakingly unthreaded the wire until Freedom's desperate mumbles became comprehensible. "Please, Blessing, I'm sorry, please let me go, I'm about to piss myself, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please."

Blessing flipped him back on his stomach. "Kiss my feet and I might let you go." After the briefest hesitation, Freedom complied. This seemed to placate Blessing for the moment and he started to untie him, albeit deliberately slowly. In the end, he had to run for the toilet while still in the jacket, and was made to grovel some more before Blessing let him out.

"So, what now?" he addressed us.

Rod chucked the dental gags through the bars, followed by three pairs of handcuffs and legcuffs. "Now you're going to all decorate yourselves with a gag, legcuffs and earplugs. Then you, B, are going to handcuff these two to the bars, hands behind of course, blindfold them, then blindfold yourself and handcuff yourself behind your back."

The death stares Blessing gave both us and his companions were a sight to behold. We reminded them that we still had all weekend, and that they'd have to eat and drink eventually, and got treated to the spectacle we had laid out for them.

With everyone helpless, it was simple to bring Blessing out. To my amazement, Rodney just put him over his knee, immobilizing him with one hand by wrenching the cuffs up his back and admistering a bare-handed spanking with the other. I prepared a meal shake in the meantime and poured it down his throat when the humiliation was done with. Rod removed his blindfold and earplugs, then made him choose which of our penis gags he'd be fitted with before securely strapping it into his mouth.

Finally, we frog-marched him to the exit, where we bundled the naked, chained, caged and gagged dom into Fabio's car. He drove off, returning alone some time later with a shit-eating grin on his face.

We repeated this procedure with the other two, then celebrated with the rest of the food and cake. Soon after, Fabio had to leave, and Rod and I were finally alone.

I'm not sure the dungeon ever witnessed sex more vanilla than ours.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Bunnyo[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The mastermind is at it again! It's was only a dream πŸ˜…

Can't deny I was curious to see how Fabio would have continued. And I'm shocked that they let the Virtues goes so soon. I'd kept them all weekend if this wasn't a set up thing.
But that's me. Though I would assume they won't be free of the chastity cages for a while. Is that where your part 2 will come into play πŸ€”πŸ˜‰. I guess after a week of constant bondage, most normal people would settle for "vanilla"πŸ˜…

Can't say I'm surprised my theories were off but it was fun thinking about them! Looking forward to the conclusion and/or part 2 πŸ˜ƒ
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: ↑1 year ago The mastermind is at it again! It's was only a dream πŸ˜…

Can't deny I was curious to see how Fabio would have continued. And I'm shocked that they let the Virtues goes so soon. I'd kept them all weekend if this wasn't a set up thing.
But that's me. Though I would assume they won't be free of the chastity cages for a while. Is that where your part 2 will come into play πŸ€”πŸ˜‰. I guess after a week of constant bondage, most normal people would settle for "vanilla"πŸ˜…

Can't say I'm surprised my theories were off but it was fun thinking about them! Looking forward to the conclusion and/or part 2 πŸ˜ƒ
I won't lie: I turned it into a dream and reworked the previous part a little as I was running out of ideas πŸ˜…

Interesting that you think they just let the Virtues go... I'll just say there's two more parts to this story and I've been collecting ideas for a prequel of sorts that might turn out to be quite different from my (I guess now) usual type of story.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: ↑1 year ago I won't lie: I turned it into a dream and reworked the previous part a little as I was running out of ideas πŸ˜…

Interesting that you think they just let the Virtues go... I'll just say there's two more parts to this story and I've been collecting ideas for a prequel of sorts that might turn out to be quite different from my (I guess now) usual type of story.
Well even if you ran outta ideas, it work really well for the story. And it was also a wonderful twist to throw in there!!

Oh, uhm.... I like the sound of that if they didn't. I mean I already thought the Virtues would be at Rod, Tino and Fabio's back and call until such a time the cages came off but didn't put much consideration into that they may have been taken to another location to be dealt with..... πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Collecting ideas πŸ˜ƒ. In any case, I look forward to the "two" remaining chapters!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 19
FRIDAY

Our night was interrupted by our prisoners returning one by one. Fabio had dumped them each a good distance away and made them walk back to the dungeon. For Promise and Freedom, he'd tied their shoes to their balls; since Blessing's chastity cage was too complex for that, he had made the barefoot trip back with his shoes dangling from nipple clamps. I almost felt sorry for him. Each was shivering and miserable, and we took pity on them and allowed them to soak in the hot tub before finally releasing them and returning their clothes and items. It was approximately 6am when we finally all went to sleep in the dungeon's single bedrooms.

- * -

I was rudely awakened by the sudden weight of a person on my chest, driving the air from me. I opened my mouth to protest; a mistake, as I immediately felt a rubber plug entering it. "Thought we were done, huh, you little fucker," hissed Blessing as he pressed his knees into my arms and yanked the gag closed before starting to inflate it. I tried to get enough air to scream for help and to kick him off of me but found that he'd managed to cuff my ankles without me waking up - handcuffs with a single link between them. He kept pumping that gag until I heard my jaw make ominous sounds and could barely breathe, all the while immobilizing my arms with his legs. Satisfied that I could no longer make enough noise to even wake someone in the same room, he pulled a black bag over my head and tightly zip-tied it in place, the plastic uncomfortably tight against my skin.

He grabbed my wrists with his arms and, my pathetic struggling notwithstanding, repositioned himself such that he was folding my legs and pressing them against my chest. Apparently he had added two additional pairs of hinged handcuffs to each ankle, since he was now closing the respective open cuffs over my wrists, essentially trapping me in home-made almost-rigid irons.

"Good thing these rooms are soundproof," he gloated. "Oh, and they lock from the outside, so even if Rodney could hear you he'd have no chance of rescuing you. I'm going to take you to my fun place and think of a good ransom. Maybe put you in my sensory deprivation box and bury you alive."

Calm as could be, he loaded me onto one of the trolleys, ignoring my desperate struggling, and rolled me out of the dungeon. In short order, I was in the back of a car yet again, this time with the trolley thrown on top of me. He drove off, and we eventually arrived at his goal. He took out the trolley, dumped me on top, and - one short ride later - had me where he wanted me.

I was unceremoniously thrown onto a bed and felt the plug in my mouth deflate. "Nobody'll hear you but me, and I want to hear you scream," said Blessing. And yet, I felt a conviction deep down that he wasn't going to actually harm me.

"Let's have some fun first, though." I felt cool lube being applied on my rear entrance. "Your boyfriend might not be here, but his dick is." I struggled and moaned, but he immobilized me by grabbing the ankle cuffs and - slowly but inexorably - pushed the plug in almost all the way, then pulled it back out almost all the way, repeating the motion, preparing me for what was coming and which I had no way of preventing. My reaction was more moaning and grinding against the intruder, once again surprising myself with the depth of my depravity.

The plug slid out of me. I realized I had been wrong about the ankle cuffs: he'd just shortened them with a padlock, which he now removed. He grabbed the chain and put it around his neck, spreading and raising my legs, and I felt him slowly enter me as I shuddered with lust instead of fighting tooth and nail. "Oh, you love it, you absolute whore," said Blessing, lifting my very erect dick and letting it slap against my stomach.

He was all the way inside me now. His hands on my soles, he pulled back and then pushed again, falling into a slow rhythm.

I was making noises of pleasure. The familiar rhythm and the rubbing of my feet was enough to--

"Rod?" I said past the gag.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Tiddles[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Bunnyo[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I can't believe you would sink so low as to include a dream sequence in your story. It would seem that Tino has quite the depraved subconscious!

It was nice of them to give Blessing an opportunity to get a small amount of revenge on his two compatriots and he got the best chastity cage as well! Even if Fabio didn't actually turn on Rod and Tino he still seems to have a bit of a devious streak in him if his final treatment of the prisoners is anything to go by.

Seems they're all still playing mind games with Tino as Blessing mysterious transforms into Rod.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It seems like the mind games are still strong. I think we're just as lost as Tino right now. What's real in his world right now πŸ˜…

You cease to amaze me! Looking forward to the conclusion!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], little did I know a dream sequence would be so contentious! Fabio, of course, is rather self-righteously annoyed about having his request fulfilled in an unexpected way. I guess the Virtues are like genies - be careful how you formulate your wishes.

[mention]Red86[/mention], this is where some of your earlier theories come in. All will be revealed in the final, and rather short, part, soon.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 20
EPILOGUE

There was explosive laughter from Blessing as the fucking stopped abruptly. His voice came from somewhere in the room, which told me it wasn't him currently mounting me. A *snip* removed the zip tie from around my neck and the bag was pulled off.

I was staring at a dejected Rodney and a widely grinning Blessing... back in "my" room! "You can't put anything past this guy, Rod," he laughed. "Funny, you showed zero mercy when we let you pay us back, but you can't bring yourself to touch a hair on his head."

"Let me!?" Rod sputtered and began to pull out of me as Blessing fled the room, laughing. "You better keep fucking me!" I enunciated as best as the plug let me. He hesitated. I repeated myself, more urgently, and he started again. "Harder," I moaned. I had to say it again before he complied, and I urged him several more times until he was hammering my prostate, my eyes rolling back in my head as I was reduced to animalistic grunts and groans. He even grabbed me by the throat to stabilize himself.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he shouted as he unloaded into me, making me come as well.

- * -

Later, as we were spooning on the bed, I took his hand in both of mine and pulled it up to my lips, kissing it. "I love you the way you are, Rod," I said. Then: "Is there actually a sensory deprivation box here?"

He just sighed and clamped his hand tightly over my mouth.

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a lovely ending although we still don't really know how much was planned by Rodney! We don't need all the answers! It was a fun and depraved ride as always!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Haha, that was a good ending. Tino should be careful what he wishes for around Rod or he may find himself in a sensory deprivation box. Rod maybe a little hesitant but we know the Virtues wouldn't mind πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

We may not have learned how much Rod was truly behind this but he was definitely behind some of it and my theories weren't to far off track. Even though you had me 2nd guessing those theories numerous times, I throughly enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to your next one!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], I could tell you exactly what I was thinking but I'm going to invoke the nicer version of "death of the author" (that is, "author hogtied and securely gagged in the basement") and leave the veil of mystery for once :)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: ↑1 year ago @Pup Wingletang, @Red86, I could tell you exactly what I was thinking but I'm going to invoke the nicer version of "death of the author" (that is, "author hogtied and securely gagged in the basement") and leave the veil of mystery for once :)
Sounds fair enough to me. I'm sure the author won't mind!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

(If you really want to know, PM me)

I'd like to thank everyone for the over 18,000 views, making my most-read story so far, and a special thanks to everyone who commented.

What's next? Probably a very short story that came to me out of nowhere, and as mentioned before in this thread, I'm figuring out a Rodney-centered prequel to this story. Plus, I've hinted at another Wary adventure that I've finally had an idea for.

See you soon!
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

That was a real treat to read. Full of creative scenarios, a story which keeps you second guessing what was happening, and a character in Tino I could totally like and understand, despite barely saying a word throughout.

Really great writing, and I loved the ending. Thank you :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tiddles wrote: ↑1 year ago That was a real treat to read. Full of creative scenarios, a story which keeps you second guessing what was happening, and a character in Tino I could totally like and understand, despite barely saying a word throughout.

Really great writing, and I loved the ending. Thank you :D
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it and very much appreciate you taking the time to let me know throughout.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Just in case you missed it, the promised prequel to this story has now started and part two is coming later today.

You can find it right here:

METAMORPHOSIS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic