Supermarket Swoop (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Supermarket Swoop (M/F)

Post by hankygagger »

You received your instructions the night before, as you usually do. We never talk on the phone and it’s taken as read that we probably never will. The instructions were contained within three short text messages, telling you how to dress, where to meet and at what time. Other than that, you have no expectations of what lies ahead.

You follow the instructions to the letter. You daren’t do otherwise. Failure to comply would mean punishment and you don’t want that again. Punishment would not mean a beating or a spanking. What would be the point in punishing you with something you’d enjoy? Punishment is more likely to entail the immediate cessation of the play session, leaving you frustrated and hurt by your own stupidity, or future instructions may stop with you having no idea when I’ll get back in touch, as happened the last time.

So as instructed, you wait in the supermarket car park. You are stood beside the trolley bay furthest from the store entrance. It’s the quietest part of the car park and there’s no CCTV camera prowling here. It’s 10.57am and you’ve already been here for 12 minutes. You’d rather arrive too early. Late is not an option at all. The summer sun already warms your shoulders and the top of your back that are exposed by your short, black summer dress. You are also wearing red lace panties and a red paisley bandana which is tied as a one inch wide band, neatly and snugly round your neck. Today may well be a scorcher.

I arrive at 10.59am. I wait for what seems to you like an eternity and as the clock changes to 11.00am, I open the door from inside the car. You get in and get comfortable on the seat. I grip the back of your hair with my left hand and controlling your head I kiss you deeply. I slip my right hand between your thighs, manoeuvre my fingers under your panties and massage your now swollen clit. I remove my tongue from your mouth.

“Oh my. You are already impressively wet young lady. Today, your delicate flesh is going to experience pain like you’ve never had before.”

I kiss you again, massaging you more as I do.

When I decide that you are suitably aroused, we stop kissing and I stop playing with your wetness. I take a dark red handkerchief from my inside pocket and dry my wet fingers with it. The handkerchief is then dropped onto your lap. From a bag at your foot well, I take out 5 red bandanas and 4 D-rings. (a D-ring is a small metal ring that is flat on one side, around an inch or so in diameter)

I fold the bandanas to one inch wide bands and feed four of them, one each, through each of the 4 D-rings. I tie one round each leg, just above the knee and one round each wrist, effectively creating 4 cuffs. I then take a small bullet vibrator from my pocket, switch it on and place it against your clit. It’s held in place with your pants and I close your legs together. I make sure that your handkerchief is in your hand as instructed.

“Don’t dare open your legs.”

I take the final bandana, use it to tie your wrist cuffs together through the rings and then continue through to your knee cuffs, tying your legs together and attaching your bound wrists to your legs. I drape a blanket over your lap to hide your bonds.

“Open up.”

I wad up the dark red handkerchief and stuff into your mouth beyond your lips. Even if you accidentally open your mouth, no-one will notice. Finally, I place a pair of dark sunglasses over your eyes. I’ve painted the insides black with toy model paint.

You are now bound, blindfolded and gagged in plain sight.

I’ve made up a playlist of Bowling For Soup’s greatest hits and best album tracks. I click it on and “1985” enters the car. We drive.

We have only been going for around 10 minutes and you notice that we’ve slowed down and taken a few short corners. The car slows to a stop, then moves for 10 seconds. This repeats a few times. Jaret Reddick enthusiastically informs us that he’s gay, as I turn down the tunes. I open my window.

“Welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?”

“A Whopper meal please with Fanta.”

“Would you like a bag with that?”

“No thanks.”

“Move to the next window.”

As we drive on, you hope that you will get to chew on something other than the now damp handkerchief.

After collecting the food I find a suitably isolated parking spot and park with the back of the car facing the CCTV. I take the handkerchief from your mouth and place it on the blanket on your lap. The vibrator continues to try and coax an orgasm against your will, as Punk Rock 101 kicks in in the background. I feed the straw into your mouth and you thirstily gulp down some Fanta. As I eat my tasty burger, I feed you a chip or two. They’re not as good as McDonald’s chips, as any fool knows, but you’re hungry as you skipped breakfast again.

Once we’re finished our meal, I give you a final drink of Fanta, wipe round your mouth with the red handkerchief and push it back in to silence you again. We drive off as Bowling For Soup rock in the background. We drive for 40 minutes before leaving the main roads for a country track and we trundle up that for a further 20 minutes. Finally we park up. I turn off the engine and take the blanket from your lap and the bag from your feet. I get out, collect something from the boot and return 5 minutes later. I open your door. I untie the bandana connecting your cuffs and take off your glasses.

Your eyes adjust and you soon see that we’re in a small clearing in a wooded area. The sun streams through the branches. On the ground there’s the blanket that was once on your lap and on top of that a small picnic basket.

“Get out please young lady.”

You get out, a little unsteady on your legs, your mouth still stuffed and you follow as I walk over to near where the blanket is.

“Strip please. Put your clothes at the end of the blanket, but keep your handkerchief in your hand for that will be your safeword as always.”

You slowly do as you’re told. The sun is very warm now and it embraces your skin as more of it is exposed. Once naked, and feeling a little vulnerable, I position you carefully with your back to a small tree. The trunk is maybe a foot in diameter. I stand behind the tree, pull your hands behind and tie the two cuffs together. I then move in front of you again and massage your soaking pussy. The bullet had done a good job on you. I take a bandana and tie your knee cuffs together.

“Don’t move. Enjoy the nature.”

I move out of sight for a few minutes and leave you alone with your thoughts. I return and as I enter the clearing you see that I now have a sapling branch in my hand. It’s around a meter and a half long, about a centimetre at it’s widest and tapers to a sliver. Your eyes widen as you see me systematically strip off all the leaves and mini twigs. It makes a delicious “swish” as I practice with it in the clearing.

I approach you and without warning swing it across the top of your thighs. It sears and you scream into your gag. The now soaking handkerchief barely muffles you.

“Well that seems to work, but I think we’ll need a better gag. I did promise you pain young lady.”

I go to the bag and return with three large handkerchiefs and three more bandanas. I untie your wrists and quickly reposition you so that you‘re facing and “hugging” the tree. I bind your wrists together.

I take out the wet mouth stuffing and throw it onto the blanket. I quickly unfold two of the large handkerchiefs and stuff the front of your mouth, securing them with a red bandana between your lips. Another wadded up handkerchief is placed over your gagged mouth, secured with a bandana and a final wide folded bandana tied tightly on top. Your mouth feels a lot more snugly gagged.

As I finalise your gag, I whisper in your ear.

“You will get one lovely swish of nature for each year that you have been on this planet.”

I back off and move to your left hand side. I take a couple of mid-air practice swishes, which, while they don’t connect, still make you flinch. Then I begin.

“Swish!”

Sear.

Red stripe appears, accompanied by a muffled yelp.

I don’t break my rhythm.

I don’t say anything.

I keep going.

And repeat for each year.

“Swish!”

Sear.

Red stripe appears, accompanied by a muffled yelp.

As the last swish finally connects, your legs are close to buckling. Your bottom is now fully populated with raised red burning stripes. Dropping the branch, I quickly untie you. I take your handkerchief from your hand and gently wipe your tears and dry your face, then return it to your hand. I carry you over to the blanket and lay you down.

I am quickly undressed and get you to climb on top of me. Holding your hips, I enter, pulling you down on top of me as I push in deep. We fuck slowly as you are tender, but the adrenalin has kicked in to dull the pain. We are both so aroused that we are both so close to cuming after 10 minutes. My back arches beneath you as I explode and you cum and collapse on top of me. I gently roll you onto your side beside me and wrap my arms and the blanket around you.

“Let us enjoy the peace and the sun together young lady. Later we will dine.”
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

Oh wow that story is incredible :)
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago Oh wow that story is incredible :)
Thank you for taking the time and commenting. It’s very much appreciated.

Any bits in particular that you enjoyed?
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

I have a bit of a thing for stories in the send person and I love a thorough gagging so it was my kind of story :)
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

That was really enjoyable!
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago I have a bit of a thing for stories in the send person and I love a thorough gagging so it was my kind of story :)
Thank you. As you can probably tell, I do love a very effective handkerchief gag.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 1 year ago That was really enjoyable!
Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment.

Any bits in particular you enjoy?
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Very enjoyable read
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

WickedJason11 wrote: 1 year ago Very enjoyable read
Thank you for commenting. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

A very hot story :) loved it!
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

Elanore wrote: 8 months ago A very hot story :) loved it!
Thank you very much for commenting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic