The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Post by Guardianbound »

The Overthrow of a Tyrant

“Have a whiff of this,” Steven said. I did and it hit me straight at the back of my throat, causing me to have a prolonged coughing fit. “It’s an acquired taste,” Steven commented sheepishly. “No doubt,” I said, resisting the temptation to have a second go at it. I did have a brief encounter with said object a few weeks ago though, my memory of it was all-around pleasant enough. Was it this bad the last time? Taste better in the mouth maybe? No, the most probable explanation had to be some kind of pre-post-coital brain fog, it was a wild night afterall. I shuddered as the recall of the event echoed through my body.

“I brought Zack’s for comparison,” Jeremy passed another pair among the three of us. “As a neutral, Jason, what do you think? Who’s better,” Jeremy asked. I sniffed at the new contender, equally rank, but with a different earthy smell. “So?” Steven asked. Both Jeremy and Steven glared at me, willing me to rule in their favour.

“I like Ryan’s better,” I finally said, triggering groans of displeasure from both sides. “Coward,” Steven said. “I would’ve brought a pair with me if I knew this contest was happening,” I shrugged. “Meh, we got what we got anyway. I don’t want to change anything, I’m happy,” Jeremy said. “Three lucky twinks,” I said. “Agreed,” Steven said.

“Nick will be back from work soon,” Steven said checking the clock. “Does he still do the sleep enforcement thing?” Jeremy asked. “What’s that?” I was intrigued...

“He puts you in a sleepsack, gags you if you say anything then uses his phone beside you!” I said, mouth gaping in shock. “It really isn’t as bad as it sounds,” Steven said. “Nick’s a tyrant!” I said. “Feature not a bug, Zack’s the same,” Jeremey said. “What?!” I said.

“Have you ever wanted to turn the tables, give them a taste of their own medicine?” I asked. “Nope,” Steven and Jeremy then stared at me like I was the loony one. I then shared my own first experience of domming Ryan.

“You feel this surge of power and excitement. You go ‘HA, I’m the one that’s gagging you’, then the frustrated moan you get in return, when he knows that he can’t do anything about it,” I said. “What did you do next,” Steven asked. “I edged him like he edged me, until Ryan melted in my arms and begged for release,” I replied.

“I still don’t understand the appeal,” Jeremy said, triggering nods from Steven. “Have you ever seen Zack bound and gagged? I have,” I said. “What?! When,” Jeremy and Steven intereuppted in unison. HAHA I have your attention now, don’t I.

“Nick tied him naked to a chair, gagged him with Nick’s own jockstrap then made him watch as he fucked me,” I shared. “Lucky you, I would know,” Steven said. “That’s not my point,” I said, “I could see Zack’s full tilt frustration, tugging at all the ropes, sweating and cursing and grunting. But nothing could move, except his...”

“Whoa, I wish I could see that,” Jeremy said. “Now I’m thinking Nick would look equally hot in ropes. Imagine what the three of us could do to him, there’s so much of the giant to share around” I said. Steven gulped: “Do you have a plan?” Even three on one, there was no way that we could overpower the giant, even if he was returning home from an exhausting day at work. “We can only get him when he’s asleep,” I concluded. “We don’t have drugs,” Jeremy said. What else could make a man sleep like a rock? “Sex, a spent man will hibernate like a polar bear,” I said.

“Those balls won’t be milked dry so easily though,” Steven frowned. “Between the three of us. I think we can do it. Besides, if things do go wrong, I think we will enjoy it just the same,” I smirked and Steven and Jeremy broke into giggles beside me.

Someone had to rouse the beast first though. The three of us drew straws. “NOOOOOO,” Steven protested. “Come here we don’t have time,” Jeremy said holding up the sleepsack. A short chase around the house later, Jeremy and I had Steven cornered and forced the poor boy into the sleepsack.

There were footsteps by the door. “Quick we need a gag,” I said. Jeremy grabbed what was on the table, Nick’s boxers, while I fetched a scary looking roll of duct tape. “HELLMMM MMMMMPHHHHH!!,” Steven screamed before we silenced him. “Remember the plan,” I whispered as Steven continued to squirm and moan.

“I’m home! Have you all been good boys?”
Last edited by Guardianbound 6 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, interesting start!

Zack is a hottie as a dom but the prospect of him getting taken down by three curious subs is curious. I'd always wanted to see in tied up and while your other story already delivered that, this one is a completely different setting that I'm looking forward to see.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great start, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

Loved slipping a silenced Steven into a sleep sack! 8-) 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I applaud the effort, though I'm not entirely sure they will be successful! Leaders of failed rebellions often suffer great punishments... but I guess it really is a win-win for them either way, huh?
My M/M Stories Here
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I love, love, LOVE everything about this!
What do I love about it?
Well:
-The three subs know damn well that they don't stand a chance against the simple meat tank that Nick is, so they have to put their cunning minds to use and improvise a plan that justttt might work
-Reverse. Roles.
-The possibility of Nick, the only guy that has as yet not been bound tightly and gagged with his foul junk, ending up in that exact same position
-And finally, the agitated, unorganized manner in which our three little schemers execute their idea, where they literally have to chase each other around and secure poor old Steven right before the clock ticked, really! I can imagine them skirmishing around like fish out of water when Nick was probably on the sidewalk to his house :lol:

I think we all thought the same thing: " If they don't succeed, then bondage god knows what punishment awaits them. But my overthinking mind came up with a bigger problem: " If they DO succeed, they'll still have to free Nick eventually, so what punishment can they expect then... :shock: "

My advice to the trio, in that case, would be to buy the chloroform they don't have at the moment, give Nick enough to put a bull to sleep, untie him and then maybe run for the woods until 21st-century Viking there calms down

Maybe the gang gets drunk with their newfound power after Nick and maybe decides to go after Zack too! Maybe even Mitch...
Many questions need answers, so all the more reasons to await a new chapter from [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey Jason, always glad to hear from you!
In Nick's defence, what Steven didn't tell you is that the sleepsack-enforced curfew became necessary because of his own very poor and damaging sleeping habits. Besides, the enforced curfew is a temporary measure; one which has yielded a happier and more restful Steven ;)

On another note, it seems like Jason's switchy tendencies are rubbing off on the two boyz. I'm sure the three of them could successfully take on the likes of Joshua or even Andrew. But going after the 6ft4, 250-pound muscle-behemoth that is Nick? That I really must see.

A very amusing read so far!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

no matter if they are successful or not, in the end, they will end up paying for their actions. I just hope they make it worth it. no matter what way it goes, I can't wait to see it unfold.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome first chapter i can't wait for the next
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This story has struck an unexpected chord, so glad for the warm reception for this idea :)

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] Thank you. I'll do you one better, it's actually Nick that may be taken down, and he hasn't been in the ropes... yet. ;) As for Zack, he may appear later in the story, who knows...

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Steven really shines when put into a sleep sack :lol:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Jason as the ringleader is really risking a lot isn't he, and Dan and the others won't be here to protect him

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] "Reading your mind" again aren't I, please don't burn me for a witch, we'll see the kind of retribution these subs receive, if they even succeed at all, let alone bringing down other giants

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Judging by the response so far, you should wonder how many of the subs on here are plotting your downfall into ropes. We'll see if these 3 bois can bring enough brain power to overcome Nick's raw strength.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] Thank you. End up in Nick's ropes? I'm sure all 3 will enjoy it either way.

[mention]The slave[/mention] Thanks! Hope the next few chapters impress you as well

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Are these three insane trying to take Nick down? No one has attempted to take Nick down, at least as of yet. Brad even came up short that night in the cabin. And Steven should know better. But I guess it's a win no matter what the outcome is 🤣🤣

It honestly doesn't matter to me if they succeed or fail, I definitely wanna see how this plays out!!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I am very intrigued ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

This can go very poorly and uneventful for the three boys. Nick, a beast who will punish those who will defy him. With Steven in the sleep sack, it may be easy for Nick to capture the rest of the attempt of Jason and Jeremy. You three boys are in a world of hell if this fails. But I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago You three boys are in a world of hell if this fails...
Spoken as though you wouldn't want to be among them 8-)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Stormee wrote: 1 year ago You three boys are in a world of hell if this fails...
Spoken as though you wouldn't want to be among them 8-)
To take down Nick, why not? An extra hands to help out. But I'm booking it if it fails. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great story . Can't wait to read more .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm excited! I'd love to see Nick subdued, sacked, and tickled!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I don't think Nick is gonna dit
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I'm excited! I'd love to see Nick subdued, sacked, and tickled!
I don't think Nick is gonna fit in the sleepsack...
Shame :P
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Mutany its mutany :lol: :lol:

Though, Jason the instigator has an agenda....I don't know if it is that he wants to replay what occurred to him before with Nick or something else? :mrgreen: Just a gut feel....I say this coz Steven is tied up, so 2 of them have nothing on Nick. Even if Steven is released from the sleepsack before they attack Nick, he I am guessing will not be in full capacity :lol: So yeah Nick has this....drugs would have been the way to go :lol:

I am wondering how Nick will punish them...(just my forecast) :mrgreen: too early to predict? :oops: OR just thought of this, what if Jason is a plant from Nick? My mind is racing.... :lol:

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] great effort... and to see a side story to the legendary tale is always high on my list! Thanks!!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Big thank you for the strong interest shown in this story so far. Here is chapter 2, with more planned in the pipeline. So this is shaping up to be a longish short story, definitely longer than the previous two B&G alt-cannon stories. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the longer format.

Chapter 2

Phew, that was close. Now we just had to offer up our little peace offering and hope Nick appreciatess his new packaged toy. It’s Steven afterall, he has to love it. But I had doubts that Steven alone would be sufficient to tire out this energetic bull.

“MMMHHMMMM HLLLLPPPPPP,” Steven called for help. “So this is what you bois have been up to,” Nick said. “Steven wanted to show it off to Jason. Then we had to complete it with a gag...” Jeremy began to explain. “Awww. And as always, you find yourself biting off more than you can chew,” Nick smirked, not bothering to hear the rest of Jeremy’s explanation. Quick fingers darted across Steven’s sides, making Steven giggle and squirm. It looked like step 1 of our masterplan was a success.

“Dinner is ready as well I suppose?” Nick asked, digging more ferociously into Steven’s sides. CRAP, we forgot about dinner! Steven was supposed to finish that. “Ummmm ehhhh, about that. The vegetables have already...” Jeremy murmured.

“Too busy fooling around then,” Nick said, positioning Steven in front of the couch. “Jeremy, you go complete the all the cooking,” Nick said. “Yes, Sir,” Jeremy said, ready to scurry off into the kitchen. “Jeremy!” Nick raised his voice as Jeremy reached the end of the room. “Yes Sir?,” Jeremy said. “Hurry boi. Your friends will be waiting for you,” Nick said ominously before planting his socked feet over Stevens nose and face. “MMMMPHHHH HMMMMMM,” Steven gagged on the pungent smell of Nick’s work socks. “Shut up boi,” Nick said, reducing Steven to whimpers. “Jason boi, you come here,” Nick smiled, motioning at me with his pointer finger. Fuck me.

As soon as I was within arms reach, Nick grabbed me and held me tight to his body. “Ahhhh, we’re Sorr mmmmmhmmm,” his large palms covered most of my face and mouth, hand gagging me. Nick ruffled and sniffed my hair, whispering in my ears: “I don’t like naughty bois who don’t follow instructions. Do you understand?”

“mmmhhmmmm. MMHMHMM,” Nick pinched my nipple. From below me, I heard a louder groan and heavier breathing. Nick must have fully cut off Steven’s air for a while, forcing his boyfriend to now take deeper whiffs of his socked feet.

“You’re new around here, so maybe you don’t know. But in my house, I call all the shots,” his hand drifted down to my crotch. “MMHMMMM,” I moaned. “I think you’re hungry, aren’t you Jason,” Nick said. “mmmmmhmmm,” he nodded my head for me. He released me to remove his shirt, revealing mounds of solid muscle. “You know what to do. Come here,” he commanded.

I went in for the kiss first, pecking Nick on the lips, to which the giant responded by holding my head and kissing me back. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, opening my lips and exerting its dominance. As we moaned into each other, my hands flicked both of his nipples, causing them to rise and harden. “No hands, only mouth,” Nick commanded, pushing my head downwards. I latched onto his right pec, sucking and nibbling until he groaned and nudged me over to his left. He smelled heavily of his manly musk and tasted faintly of woodchips and paint.

“I said meat, but what you really want is milk isn’t it,” Nick said. I glanced down at his arousal, boy was he aroused, the thing looked like it had a mind of its own! How does Steven do it? My lips had barely spread over his engorged tip where they then found themselves stuck around Nick’s slightly narrower shaft. I had no control over what was going on in my mouth as my tongue got pushed all the way to the floor of my mouth. “You’re too skinny boi, this will help you bulk up,” Nick said as he directed my head.

Nick groaned, and filled my mouth with his load. “Swallow it boi, good boi,” Nick said, Savagely holding my head close to his bushy pubes. I thought I would choke and die right then and there, but I eventually swallowed as much as I could before Nick released his hold. “Good boi,” he patted my head, chuckling as I caught my breath. I thought I could hear Steven too, giggling in his gag. That’s right, he was supposed to be the one who did this first.

Nick held me against his chest again, hand gagging me. “You like that don’t you boi,” Nick said. “mmmmmmmhmmmm,” it did not seem like he cared what my response was. “You did. Wow, such as good boi,” Nick said. “Want to go again?” Nick asked. This time I whined and struggled hard against his tight arm hold.

“Oh okay. But only because I don’t want to. Remember Jason, my house, my rules.”

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Jfc what is going on :lol:

Needless to say, this was very hot
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Nick said ominously before planting his socked feet over Stevens nose and feet. “MMMMPHHHH HMMMMMM,” Steven gagged on the pungent smell of Nick’s work socks. “Shut up boi,” Nick said, reducing Steven to whimpers
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], would Nick do something like this? Forcefully plant his socked, post-work feet on Steven's nose? I feel like we're never seen it before.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ticklishguy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ticklishguy »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] You're an awesome writer. This was a totally hot chapter. I'm looking forward to reading it again. :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nick's "my house my rules" attitude will definitely make it hard to subdue him, but I hope our three submissive protagonists won't be dissuaded!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like the seed I planted at the end of your previous story might be about to bare fruit if our three little twinks can pull this plan off. Although it already appears to have gone off the rails with Nick not quite taking the correct bait.

Also Jason seems to have managed to pull off the impossible feat of managing to fellate Nick to a successful climax - I thought Nick's jaw breaker was unbreakable!

And I just love the idea of the three little guys sampling scents at the beginning - connoisseurs in action! And chasing Steven around to get him in the sack!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I do have to wonder how successful their plan will be... High Risk, High Reward and all that! Maybe Nick will be successful in turning some of the boys against each other. Maybe Jason is the true tyrant they need to take down!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I wonder if the plan will work... :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic