The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ehmmmm where do I start. :lol: Nick should be subjected to a dude's socks that are worse than his for starters...or perhaps have him sample the jock dudes from the dorm, unlaundered socks, so Nick would be the judge in the sweatiest sock contest. :lol:

All tortures(tickling on the feet, scent overload, sockgag, and anything else folks on this board feel like doing) applied all at once just to see if the over stimulus would put him over the edge....or infuriate him :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Too bad you didn't gag Nick with his own sweaty dirty socks, but hey, maybe the current gag is only temporary 😏😏.
And why not have him sniff his own shoes or have Zach, Mitch or Ryan come over and have him sniff their shoes?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] Great ideas. Giving Nick a taste of his own medicine!!

[mention]The slave[/mention] Thanks for the support.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Repeatedly drugging him is simply devious :twisted: :twisted: Expected from a masterful dom like yourself

[mention]socjuc[/mention] :lol: Make Nick create his own scent chart :lol: Wouldn't it be an interesting twist if all that "torture" sent him over the edge. It's like a whole new side to the hunky dom.

[mention]noarmgr[/mention] Gags can always be switched ;) ;) Having Ryan over would be very interesting. No guarantees the 3 subs will be able to keep their contol. And Jason's jockish boyfriend joining in on the torment would drive Nick crazy!!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Seeing Nick getting a taste of his own medicine, this can go badly for the 3 when he gets out. All three captured and mouths stuffed to the brim with his socks. Shouldn't have poked the bear in this case. Hopefully he'll enjoy smelling his own socks then.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] why just socks ? How about underwear/jockstraps ? The smelliest laundry period .
Last edited by Msueta@2 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, these comments are pretty amusing.
Not sure Nick would be too happy though. Might see this as mutiny! 8-)

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] Who is socigones?
I think you may have tagged the wrong user.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The role-reversal continues to go well! Of course, the aftermath will be brutal for these three, but I am going to enjoy the meantime! I like all the suggestions so far! Tickle torture, olfactory torture, overstimulation, forced twink worship! We can only hope the giant stays restrained until they are done with him!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] I'm quite sure I'm going to have to write out what happens during the aftermath. May happen in this or I'll package it in another story, depends on how many people want to read it.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm kinda worried that you're in the midst of compiling a list of all the mutineers for Nick. :lol:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] We can only hope! Of course there's also volo's idea of the drugged soup. All these suggestions also gives me ideas for the eventuality when a certain model-teacher couple reverse roles with a Silverfox...

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So the boi's managed to capture the giant! I wasn't sure if they would manage to do so before Nick woke but yes, either way, the 3 will be in trouble, once Nick is free 😅

With that being said, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] you should totally write what's happens once they free Nick! But this is probably a one and done thing with Nick as I suspect he'll always be on high alert after this. So let's savor this moment and let the boi's have some fun for a little while before we move on to that 😉
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Daddy Nick finally and tightly strapped down to the bed - those muscles won't help you now!

Everyone seems to want the twinks to be mean and nasty to him and get their revenge but I think they should go the other way and give Nick an overload of pleasure. With the three of them working together maybe they can even crack the infamous jawbreaker!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Man, this is pretty hot 8-)
Definitely don't think Nick would approve of this, but I'm loving where this is going and am definitely interested in a follow-up.
Awesome work [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] and superb job [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 5

The Tyrant was overthrown, in its place, a council of his former subjects was formed. The first order of business was to decide the fate of their former leader. "Are you going to be cooperative Nick?" I asked. "Arrrgmmmmmmm mmmmmppphhhhhh fmmmmmmmm," came Nick's muffled grunts as he shook his limbs and head aggressively.

"There's the socks. We could start with that. Steven would you like to have the honour," I handed Steven the pair of socks I made him sniff to wake him up. "Erm, I'm sorry Sir," Steven said apologetically as he slowly brought the crusty socks to Nick's nose. "Mmmmppphhhhhh fffmmmmmm!!!!!" Nick yelled and struggled, then he coughed and gagged at the nasty smell that was his own. "Keep them there. I think he's trying to hold his breath," I instructed, and smiled as Jeremy joined in by holding Steven's shaking hands firmly, pushing the socks closer to the hunk's nostrils.

"Do you like that Nick? Proud of the smell your feet can produce?" I taunted, and Nick tried to kick me. I avoided the attempt easily but it gave me a brilliant idea. "I don't think you're giving your socks a good enough sniff. Are you ticklish Nick? Is he, Steven?" I asked. More yelling from Nick but Steven replied: "I don't know." The three of us smirked simultaneously and the council made its first unanimous vote.

Turns out, the guy is ticklish basically everywhere. We experimented with his feet first. He swallowed a laugh but broke under further assault. Jeremy and Steven then dug into his sides, more howling from the giant. Next in line were his exposed armpits, and again Jeremy and Steven made Nick laugh and wriggle. Weaknesses are meant to be exploited and so Nick spent the next few minutes in what must be pure bliss, laughing uncontrollably, forced with each short breath to take in more of the noxious fumes of the socks still pressed against his nose.

"Are you giddy yet Nick? Are you learning to love the smell of your stink?" I asked, when we took a pause for ourselves. More threats from behind the gag, still aggressive and violent in his struggle to escape. "Can we make him learn to love the smell?" Jeremy suggested. "We could try..." I said.

Rewiring a brain is difficult. Even more so when your subject is not the most compliant of people. Again I reminded Nick that there was an easy way to go about things, and a hard way. He always chooses the hard way. It took all three of us working together to ungag the hunk and stuff his socks into his mouth. Did you know that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? It's a myth, but Nick might make a few scientists revisit their studies. Thankfully though, giant men have giant mouths and with some persistence we manage to cram both of the crummy socks into his mouth. As with the smell, Nick was not resistant to the taste of his socks either, chocking and gagging as soon as the material touched his taste buds.

Moving aside for the tape expert, I lifted my palm off his palm to allow Jeremy to tape small strips of ducttape over the hunk's mouth. After framing his mouth neatly with silver strips, we decided to take a group photo, promising to never share the photo with others although we all know that is big lie. We could see Nick's tongue probing and pushing, his jaw bulging and shifting so Steven quickly added several revolutions of tape as extra reinforcement.

But we were not done yet, his senses needed to be overwhelmed and so Steven fetched a large running shoe and a used pair of boxers. "You know what's coming next don't you," I purred, slowly folding and rolling the boxers into as small as ball as possible. This ball then went into the shoe, nestling rather nicely in place. "This would be a good time to start begging," I said slowly moving the weapon towards him, casting a shadow which grew larger as his pupils dilated in anger? shock? fear?

With the shoe taped securely over Nick's face the real work was about to begin. "Okay Nick. The way out of this is simple. You've got to convince us that you enjoy the smell and taste of your musk. We will help you on your journey," I said, and then we descended, licking and sucking his naked body while one of us held a vibrator on his cock.

"First time asking. Do you want out Nick?" I asked. "Fmmfmmfmdmdmd hhhhhhhgppphhhgg," he grunted. We held a vote. Unanimous objection.

"Let's try again," I said. "Don't even think about cumming Nick. That's another vote we have to take," I said, tugging down on the tyrant's balls to give him his first denial.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention][mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention][mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Last edited by Guardianbound 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Tsk tsk, these three are going to be in huge trouble when Nick is broken free from his bonds. It was nice knowing you three. See what happens when you mess with the bear.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Good lord, these tykes are terrible!
Jason is such a bad influence on these two. Can you imagine if Ethan or JOSHUA were added into the mix?
Holy fuck. Only way this could get any worse for Nick is if Zack and Mitch were to spontaneously show up.

Seesh. I sure hope for Steven, Jeremy and Jason that [mention]Stormee[/mention]'s premonitions don't turn into prophecy.
If it does then they are toast :lol:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago Only way this could get any worse for Nick is if Zack and Mitch were to spontaneously show up.

Seesh. I sure hope for Steven, Jeremy and Jason that @Stormee's premonitions don't turn into prophecy.
Oh boy, I'd love to see the Tickle King and Daddy Mitch to show up and teach the tykes the ways of torture!

But if they're already doomed, I say take Nick as far as you can and do whatever you want with him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Volobond wrote: 11 months ago
bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago Only way this could get any worse for Nick is if Zack and Mitch were to spontaneously show up.

Seesh. I sure hope for Steven, Jeremy and Jason that @Stormee's premonitions don't turn into prophecy.
Oh boy, I'd love to see the Tickle King and Daddy Mitch to show up and teach the tykes the ways of torture!

But if they're already doomed, I say take Nick as far as you can and do whatever you want with him!
You're thinking too small.

I think they should trick them by using Nick as bait and add Mitch and Zack to their collection of former-doms-turned-captives! :mrgreen:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

i wonder what the socks that nick has in his mouth look like as well as his boxers and this famous running shoe?🤔😏
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I can't blame them for taking full advantage of the situation, but man, they are very much digging their own graves!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the role reversal now, but I can't wait to see the aftermath and payback that is sure to come
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago Good lord, these tykes are terrible!
Jason is such a bad influence on these two. Can you imagine if Ethan or JOSHUA were added into the mix?
Holy fuck. Only way this could get any worse for Nick is if Zack and Mitch were to spontaneously show up.

I would personally melt if Zack and Mitch joined in to show the subs how to properly dom Nick(a dom) :lol: Could you imagine the testosterone overload and dynamics of these alphas showing the internal hierarchy...

Loved this chapter, and seeing Nick's exposure to his own lethal medicine.... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]

Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.
1. More Doms visit to torture Nick
2. Jason, Steven, Jeremy continue undisturbed
3. Nick escapes, chaos ensues
4. More Doms visit, more doms captured

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago @Stormee @bondagefreak @Volobond @DeeperThanRed @noarmgr @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @socjuc

Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.

Well.....#1 would be very rare to see or? Here is where the comments come in to disprove my statement.. :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The three upstart subs are already screwed, right? And punishments can only get so bad, right? I say go big or go home!
#4! See how many domineering hunks they can subdue before their reign of terror ends!
Last edited by gag1195 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

:lol: [mention]gag1195[/mention] I look forward to your payment for three body bags. Cause of death: encouragement from gag1195 hahaha

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago Seems like there are 4 alternatives here.
No reason that they can't all happen! 2, then 1, then 4, then 3!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic