The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

In a bag with Nick on top of him?
Damn, Jason is definitely in for a rough night. Can't say he doesn't deserve it though.
And good on Zack for putting that worn jockstrap of his to good use.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I mean I really don't know where to start.... :lol: loss for words.

Ok Jeremy and Steven so far have the best punishment....lets see when that turns...

Love to see Zack and for maybe the first time a devious side I like very much. :oops: Tickling Nick, bundling the 3 boys, and carrying Jason off to the living room for a separate punishment, and a dose of Jason's own medicine....super H-O-T. I found it quite interesting to see that Zack chose not to free Nick....but took the opportunity to raz him and leave him in that predicament. Very interesting! :P

Jason waking up with Nick on him and no doubt his wrath.....Priceless..... I want to see how Nick retaliates or punishes....

Jesus this was great. I am locked in! Thanks [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Glad to see Zack is as devious as ever - I just knew Nick wasn't going to get out of his predicament that easily.

Love the image of a spreadeagled Nick framed by the sleepsacked Steven and Jeremy. It made me smile how quickly this pair offered up Jason as the ring leader.

What a great final paragraph with Jason waking up and finding himself trapped in a sleeping bag with Nick.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention] Sadly, you'll have to wait for the next chapter for more details. Wanted to let the image marinate :lol: for a while before we see more.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Nick is going to rain hell. Who knows how many twinks and hunks will come into the line of fire?

[mention]Red86[/mention] The boys are simply brought back to old kinds of fun. Something tells me getting tied up isn't so bad in their minds....

[mention]Volobond[/mention] We have to respect the source material! Another sleepy soup soaked gag.... maybe.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Poor Jason, so many Doms out there that want to get him....

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Gee, thanks for the enthusiastic response! Nick hasn't woken up... yet. I've saved that for the next chapter. I'm glad the soup soaked jockstrap isn't seen as off-putting by you and many others, I almost cut that out.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Jason thought he had allies, but those traitors sure wavered quickly. Now he's stuck in a sleeping bag with a ticking timebomb....trouble trouble trouble
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 8

I had no idea how long I had been asleep, but Zack must have got to work soon after he was satiated to pull all of this off. I was re-gagged with a pair Nick's used jockstraps — I knew this because it tasted of Nick's distinct musk, stale piss, and maybe something else. I'm sure Zack then took great satisfaction in covering the lower half of my puny face with the strongest duct tape he could find, some of it reaching under my chin to create a tape muzzle which prevented any movement of my bulging jaw. It's a shame I missed out on how he dealt with Nick, however I greatly suspect the reapplication of our sleep concoction, force-fed to him to facilitate the next part of his devious plan.

A tape muzzled Nick was rolled on top of me, preparatory ropes and sleeping bag already slipped beneath me. My hands were bound behind me and Nick arms were secured around me, which were next linked to ropes around my wrists and around our torsos to prevent him from simply lifting his arms over my head. Nick's legs were lashed together, but Zack deliberately kept mine separated, by spreading my legs apart and tying them individually to each of Nick's legs. The thick sleeping bag was then zipped up around us, shrouding us in darkness as the head opening was kept as small as possible and even then carefully covered by a blanket.

The suffocating musky air and heat caused almost instant panic. "Mmmhmmmmm," I moaned and squirmed against the beast above me. Like a mosquito whining into the ears of a bull, I eventually caused Nick to stir, a hot gush air burst from his nostrils. He tested his new bonds, flexing and shifting his weight. This caused me to cry out in pain, as the muscles in his arms bulged and crushed my pinned arms and slim figure. By smell, taste, and touch, I figured out quickly that I was bound and gagged with him, the same process was going on in his head, a process further augmented by my muffled moans. Nick would soon conclude that the main culprit for his past hours of torment was bound and gagged in his arms. What would he do?

"Gggrrmmmmm," Nick grunted out my name. At first, Nick seemed intent on exacting revenge. I screamed as he savagely exerted his dominance over my body, even though we were both bound and gagged. He pushed me further into the mounds of his muscles, breathing heavily over me. I attempted to beg for mercy as our naked bodies slid against one another. My seduction has previously worked on Ryan, Dan, Scott, Zack, Mitch, and importantly, it has worked on Nick himself before, why can it not work again? Moaning sweetly, I brushed my taped lips over his own and we shared the same hot air. Gradually his pure rage transformed into something like pent up lust and frustration. I remembered Nick had been edged for the past few hours with no release. Panic overwhelmed me again, seduction might well backfire on me in this scenario.

It was too late. Heat trapped in the sleeping bag already caused sweat to seep out of our pores, the skin between us became especially clammy and sticky. His massive unrestrained cock rose into full glory between his tight abs and me. "Mmmmmmm!" I grunted, realising how Zack planned for this all along, spreading my legs out, tying us in such a way to adjust for our different heights. The position was awkward, but it was possible, and Nick was desperate.

"Jason boi. Do you realise now how fucked you are? Enjoy yourself my friend," Zack gloated. "Hhhgmmmm," Nick was enraged again, and he entered me like he wanted to break me, and pound me into oblivion.

"Think of why my foot stink is trapped in your mouth Nick. It's because of him," Zack said. Foreign moans reached my ears, along with the muffled screams of Steven. "Your own boi is suffocating under my ass now, the only air he will get is nasty, butt scented air. And that's only if he rims me. Why? Because of Jason," Zack chuckled.

"Don't think I've forgotten about my Jeremy, he's chocking down on my man meat now. Which may cause me to be quite a bit distracted from poor Steven. Oops, I think he almost ran out of oxygen I was speaking," Zack said.

As the moans of three Bois filled the air, Nick's intensity only increased, along with Zack's infectious laughter. I lost count of the number of times Nick unloaded into me that night. What's worse, I loaded those rounds, and primed the gun for an explosive release. I played with fire and got burned as a result.

Was my ordeal over you might ask? No, not even close.

@DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @gag1195 @Sockgaggedman @bondagefreak @Wedgieboy69 @The slave @Red86 @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @Volobond @Pup @socjuc @Pup Wingletang @harveygasson @Windrunner @Ticklishguy @Footsub123@squirrel @that1kid13 @Croup@noarmgr @Guardianbound

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Even bound and gagged in a sleeping bag Nick is able to exert his dominance over Jason and Zack certainly knows how to provoke the beast!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As far as punishments go, I'm sure Jason isn't truly complaining. Maybe about the tight quarters he and Nick find themselves in, but other than that, I suspect he's complaining about future soreness than the retribution itself. Related, Jason definitely has a superpower, being able to charm all these different hunks, even while bound and gagged!

But of course, Zack isn't finished yet... What else is in store for everyone?
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Zack's showing his mastery of manipulation as usual, and there is indeed something poetic about the instigator of this whole scenario being, er... pounded with the hammer of justice, so to speak.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I knew Zack entering the equation would lead to insane amounts of trouble for all involved!
Can't say I feel bad for Jason, but poor Steven...being forced to rim and cope with Zack's massive bums and glutes. He is not prepared for this!

Good luck Steevie-boi! Hahaha!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Another exceptional chapter! Zack's strategic positioning of Jason...well he is guiding the punishment now isn't he? :lol: Love how Jason's legs were tied to Nick's and how Nick was enveloping Jason....it's how do u say ...awesome! :mrgreen:

What is very cool is seeing Zack's reaction and how he is gloating....it's HOT! I want to see what Master Zack has up his sleeve next...
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Pup Wingletang We can't run away from our natures, Nick will always find a way to exert his dominance. Zack's deviousness will strike fear in his Bois.

@gag1195 Superpower! :lol: Jason currently seems to stumble into these situations, I wonder what will happen when he harnesses his superpower.

@Volobond Jason would plead his innocence. There was no crime committed, no punishment deserved.

@bondagefreak We've seen episodes of Steven preparing himself for a moment like this. I'd say it's time for Steven to expand his horizons.

@socjuc Glad you enjoyed the position I conjured up for Nick and Jason. Everything has gone according to plan for Master Zack so far, I wonder how long that can last....
Last edited by Guardianbound 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago Related, Jason definitely has a superpower, being able to charm all these different hunks, even while bound and gagged!
But they were all of them decieved, for another twink was made. One twink to rule them all, one twink to find them. One twink to bring them all, and in the sleepsack bind them.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 9 months ago But they were all of them decieved, for another twink was made. One twink to rule them all, one twink to find them. One twink to bring them all, and in the sleepsack bind them.
Absolutely love this!
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 9 months ago But they were all of them decieved, for another twink was made. One twink to rule them all, one twink to find them. One twink to bring them all, and in the sleepsack bind them.
HAHAHAH! :lol:
Best post of the month, in my books.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Truly inspired.

:? So Jason is an all consuming corrupting influence on ....HUNKS?? :shock: :shock:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 9 months ago
Truly inspired.

:? So Jason is an all consuming corrupting influence on ....HUNKS?? :shock: :shock:
Ryan, Scott, Travis, Dan, Nick, Zack... Track record seems to hold up!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This was such a brilliant story!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson Thank you my friend.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Can't say I feel sorry for Jason's predicament, he basically deserves it. Steven and Jeremy on the other hand, I do feel somewhat sorry for them. Jason coerced them into this. I half wonder if Zach isn't telling the truth as to what's happening to Steven and Jeremy but then again, he's probably not lying. If that's the case, the old saying goes, if you play with fire, expect to get burnt 😅
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 9

Once little Nick was satisfied and outside of me, Nick used his bulk to keep me secure and warm throughout the night, hugging me like a bolster. The cynical amongst you might think of it as further revenge since he refused to roll around so I would be lying on top of him, instead he continued to pin me against the bed with his weight. I prefer to look at the brighter side of things. Besides, I could see why Steven fell in love with the hunk. He's a Tyrant, but he made you feel safe. Even his rich manly musk, which was overwhelming at first, made you feel grounded and calmed by his presence after you got used to it.

I woke to Nick's grunts and his virile morning wood between my legs. "Your first night in bondage, did you like it," Zack said, flipping our sleeping bag around and unzipping it. "What a sweaty mess," Zack laughed, patting both of our dishevelled heads. "Steven and Jeremy have already enjoyed their breakfasts. Are you ready for yours?" Zack said. Smelling a rat, I shook my head.

Setting me aside for later, Zack carefully manhandled Nick into a hogtie, using extra ropes to restrain the muscled hunk. "You're actually turned on by this aren't ya," Zack guffawed, slapping Nick's morning glory against his navel. "GRMMMMMMm PHMMM PHHUUUU," Nick cursed. "You're not going to one up me this time," Zack said as the finished a knot around Nick's wrists. Now, whenever Nick struggled and moved his arms he would tug on his balls too.

The handsome giant then moved on to me. The mounds of his pecs looked even more impressive from my kneeling position. "Behave boi," Zack commanded before he proceeded to ungag me. "Zac....." I pleaded. "Shhhhh," Zack shushed, placing his index finger over my lips. "Steven and Jeremy are chewing on cheesy old socks, but I have better plans for you, the ringleader," he continued, sliding his finger into my mouth, which I dutifully sucked. "Me or Nick?" he asked. NEITHER! "Mmmmmm," I moaned. "Don't act coy Jason, I know you have a thing for tied up Daddy Nick over there," he said. I shook my head again.

"Both of us together then?" Zack grinned, immediately putting his plan into action. I was bent over the bed, my face inches away from Nick's crotch. "I'm going to burn some calories, and you're going to get yours," Zack said, thrusting his growing cock between my legs. "Please, Zack," I begged. "Don't worry, I will let everyone go, eventually. Open boi," Zack commanded. I struggled to get my lips around Nick's sizable mushroom tip and almost chocked to death when Zack forcefully pushed my head closer to the bound hunk's bushy crotch. Satisfied that I was thoroughly gagged by Nick's shaft, Zack entered me from behind, humping me at his signature cruelly slow pace.

Trust me fellow subs, getting Nick and Zack at the same time, is not the dream scenario that you are thinking off. I still shiver when I recall that half an hour of pure pain and terror. Nick and Zack on the other hand surely enjoyed the moment. I'm positive they high-fived over a beer when they discussed it afterwards. Steven and Jeremy told me!

Fearing retribution from Nick, Zack, taking Jeremy with him, simply left us to fend for ourselves, playfully leaving a pair of scissors on corner of the bed for Nick to use to escape his bonds. Meanwhile, fearing retribution myself, I tried to be useful by using my teeth to remove Nick's gag.

"You didn't need to," Nick said, a strong pair of hands gripped my neck. "But I appreciated the effort. It's like naughty little boi kissing me all over my face," his voice was hoarse and tired. Leaning over in his loose tangle of ropes, Nick pecked me on the lips. "You're going to call Ryan. Tell him you won't be back for the rest of the week. I'm keeping you here," Nick said with authority, leaning forward yet again to kiss me, this time locking lips with me. "Whatever for?" I asked. "Reeducation," Nick whispered, "You broke my rules boi."

"Have mercy on me please," I said, giving my best puppy eyes. "I'm going to have to blindfold you if you keep that up," Nick chucked, handgagging me with his meaty palm. "Mmmmmmmm," I groaned. "It's moans like that that tell me how you truly feel about all this. Steven's going to thank you for bearing his burdens throughout the week," Nick said. "MMMMMMM NNNPHOOOOO," I screamed.

The End

Thanks for all the comments and support for this story. Hopefully I'll come up with a good idea to continue the series in some form, open to ideas from you all as well! Big big thanks to @bondagefreak of course, we wouldn't have this universe colliding story without him.

@DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @gag1195 @Sockgaggedman @bondagefreak @Wedgieboy69 @The slave @Red86 @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @Volobond @Pup @socjuc @Pup Wingletang @harveygasson @Windrunner @Ticklishguy @Footsub123@squirrel @that1kid13 @Croup@noarmgr @Guardianbound

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Glorious indeed! I'm always all for a hunk getting tied, even if Jason bore the brunt of everything at the end! These crossovers have been absolutely wonderful!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An impressive end to the story, and an intriguing beginning for Jason's reeducation time with Nick and Steven! Whatever will Ryan do without Jason for an entire week?
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ryan sure as hell ain't gonna be happy when he learns that his boi is going to be re-educated. Or come to think of it, maybe he will! 8-)

Well done @Guardianbound. Hot and steamy through and through!

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That really was a great story!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@Guardianbound Great story! So well done. Thanks for this great tale :P