The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago

Needless to say, this was very hot
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Nick said ominously before planting his socked feet over Stevens nose and feet. “MMMMPHHHH HMMMMMM,” Steven gagged on the pungent smell of Nick’s work socks. “Shut up boi,” Nick said, reducing Steven to whimpers
@bondagefreak, would Nick do something like this? Forcefully plant his socked, post-work feet on Steven's nose? I feel like we're never seen it before.
Yes i agree we haven't :lol: :oops: But glad this surfaced....I wonder what Steven was thinking at this whole scene as he was being subdued with foot fumes? :mrgreen:

I think Nick is going to defuse the whole plan and they will need to re-plot. Currently they have no viable approach or? :roll: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome chapter, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]!
Love the way Nick orders everyone around and dispatches the boys to their respective tasks and fates 8-)

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak, would Nick do something like this? Forcefully plant his socked, post-work feet on Steven's nose? I feel like we're never seen it before.
I think you and [mention]socjuc[/mention] pretty much answered yourselves. Nick very seldomly uses his infamous socks and/or socked soles to torment Steven, but on occasion, he does force the lad to take a few non-consensual whiffs 8-) He may be turning into a serious, firm and reliable daddy, but he's still very much a jock at heart.

With that being said, Mitch and Zack are irrefutably even more prone to engaging in this kind of cruel horseplay 8-)
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I think the twinks are going to need some elephant tranquilizer if they are going to slay this giant
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Yummy ;-)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

God I love your stories
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] I knew that that scene would rouse a few of you. Needless to say the Nick in my stories is a little different from the source material. Hopefully the differences are a positive of these stories.

[mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] Thank you. Do go on to read the original source material B&G by bondagefreak and NDN by me, if you want to see more of these characters.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. The three subs need to rally together to get anywhere with the plan

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] It isn't that Jason is magic, Nick wanted to climax. If all goes to plan, Nick will continue to have more climaxes in this story.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Yes, maybe Jason is the problem, turning Steven and Jeremy to the dark side. I'm certain if the trio does succeed, we'll see much more of Jason's tyrannical side.

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Steven hated it till he loved it and remember what he's gagged with... And this is without Nick finding out about the plot, this looks like a steep uphill task

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Nick will continue ordering his subs around.... Until maybe he doesn't... Maybe

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] How they will get Nick into bondage once he's tranquilised is another matter

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] 8-) :lol: ;) :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

In many ways, I do want to see this plan of theirs work but as Pup Wingletang has already mention, their plan has already seemed to go off the rails 🤣

Still intrigued to see where this goes!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 3

“Pretty big huh,” Steven whispered. “Enormous, your boyfriend almost broke my jaw,” I replied, stacking more plates on the kitchen counter. “Don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it, I could hear everything from the kitchen. Sloppy kisses, slurping, sucking ...” Jeremy said. “Moaning, chocking,” Steven continued. “Boys, if you’re jealous, I won’t mind if you both started pulling your own weight. The plan is still on correct?” I asked, before taste-testing a spoonful of soup.

“Careful Jason!” Jeremy whispered exasperatedly. “The soup is laced. I crushed pills into them while Nick was busy with the two of you,” he explained. “How much?” Steven asked. “Enough to take out an elephant,” Jeremy said. “Wait for my signal alright, we don’t want to make any mistakes,” I said.

“How are my bois doing? Not planning any mischief I hope,” Nick said, his head popping out from the corner. “We’re just about to bring everything out. Jeremy’s culinary skills are really picking up. The soup tastes amazing,” Steven said. “I’m sure it does. You’re a great tutor,” Nick said, ruffling and kissing the top of Steven’s head. “Let’s go bois, I’m sure everyone’s hungry,” Nick said, taking the tray of roasted chicken from Steven’s hands.

“Who wants to sit on daddy’s lap?” Nick asked as he settled himself at the head of the dinner table. Nudge, Nudge. Ow. Finally, I pushed Steven forward. “Come here baby boi,” Nick said, slapping his meaty thigh. “You’re still so skinny and light Steven. I can barely feel your weight. Have some some of this,” Nick said, bringing a huge chunk of meat to Steven’s lip. “I’m not really that hungry,” Steven said, slowly chewing between words. Nick covered Steven’s mouth with his palm: “Less talking more chewing boi.”

“Mmmmmmm,” Steven squirmed, complaining into Nick’s palm, struggling to swallow mouthful after mouthful of food. “Don’t forget the soup Nick,” I said, attempting to throw Steven a lifeline. “Yes, it will help wash the food down,” Nick smiled. “MMMMPPHHHH,” Steven whined. “One for me, one for you, alright,” Nick blew lightly on a spoonful of the thick and creamy mushroom soup. “Open... good boi,” Nick muttered, replacing his hand over Steven's mouth after each feeding.

‘Well, at least he is drinking the soup himself’ I telegraphed to Jeremy, who had kicked me under the table. Problem is, drugs work their way through the body much faster if you are smaller in size. And thus, we watched in horror as Steven started having trouble lifting his eyelids whilst Nick was still huffing down more potatoes and chicken breast, with no discernable change in speed.

“Hmm? Awwww, food coma already?” Nick said as Steven slumped against him. “He must be really tired. It’s been a long day,” I said, alarm bells ringing in my head. Please don’t sense that anything is amiss. And please stop Jeremy from sweating through his shirt, he is only making things worse. “Same for me, it’s been a busy day for me too. In fact, I’m feeling a little woozy myself,” Nick said. YES! It is working!

“Leave the dishes. I’ll tuck Steven into bed and take a quick shower. By the time I’m done, I want to see all three of you in bed and ready for lights off. I don’t need to bring out the sleepsacks again, do I?” Nick commanded. No Sir, no need to restrain us, your prince is waiting for you in dreamland. I smiled pleasantly. “You put the dishes into the dishwasher. I’ll make sure we have enough equipment to restrain a bull,” Jeremy said. “A raging bull Jeremy. He won’t see it coming. But he will eventually realise what is going on.” I replied.

I am surprised people manufacture towels for people as large as Nick. He yawned mightily as he stepped out of the bathroom, stray strands of half-dried blonde hair still stuck to his forehead, a large white towel wrapped around his waist, his left hand keeping it from falling down. He was even too tired to slip into some clothes before getting into bed.

“Good night bois. Behave yourselves,” Nick said, leaning over to pat each of us on the head. I monitored his breathing as he rolled around to spoon Steven, who was already softly purring in his sleep. .... .... .... Does Nick snore? Should we wait a little more before we spring out of bed? How would we know whether deep sleep has taken him already?

“Psst, is he asleep?” Jeremy whispered. “I think so,” I replied. “Will he wake up if we move him?” Jeremy asked. “We’ll try not to,” I replied. We slipped the wrist cuffs on first, then simultaneously stretched him out using the tension of the ropes and the bed posts to help us. “Help Jason. He’s too heavy,” Jeremy whispered, failing to pull Nick’s left arm away from its hold of Steven. I hastily secured my end of the rope before joining Jeremy and the other side of the bed.

“1, 2, 3, pull,” we huffed. “uuurrrrrghhhhhh,”Nick stirred, his once deep long breaths suddenly hastening. CRAP, our hearts dropped at once.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention][mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Aieeeeeee! Quick! Feed him some more of that soup!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great continuation. Love the fact that Steven got dosed up as well through Nick's feeding of him. Shame he's going to miss the action but can the same be said of Nick.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

the plan is in action! But will they succeed? Also, I agree, poor Steven missing out on the tying of the alpha stud!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhmmm, Nick's stirring! The boys better hurry up cause if those sedatives weren't strong enough, they could be in a world of trouble 😅
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

The sleeping giant awakens!!!!

Did they have enough time to secure all his limbs... :shock: :shock:

Can't wait to find out.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm afraid Nick and Steven already downed all of it. Maybe poor Steven got most of the dose, thick soup is hard to stir.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Nick is certainly not going to miss any of the action. Even if he doesn't wake up, I'm sure Jeremy and Jason will do a few things with an unconscious semi-nude hunk.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I was tempted to do a poll, but was afraid that the results would be a little one sided. :lol:

[mention]Red86[/mention] They're already in a world of trouble, just a matter of when Nick will mete out the punishments.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Just one arm so far. 1/4 of a spread Eagle doesn't sound like a good enough fraction to secure a giant. Hopefully the drugs help ....

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago “We’re just about to bring everything out. Jeremy’s culinary skills are really picking up. The soup tastes amazing,” Steven said. “I’m sure it does. You’re a great tutor,” Nick said, ruffling and kissing the top of Steven’s head.
SPOILERS! :lol: You must have a lot of faith in Steven's tutoring skills to publish the above snippet, especially seeing as how we haven't even reached that part in BOUND & GAGGED yet ;)

"Don't forget the soup, Nick." :lol: Jason, you crafty devil.
Poor Steevie, being force-fed the same soup he spiked. He'll have to get back at Jason and Jeremy for that one day.

Sounds like Jase and Jer are having a bit of trouble securing the sleeping giant to the bed. Let's hope they don't accidentally rouse him out of his slumber before the deed is done and secured 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago “We’re just about to bring everything out. Jeremy’s culinary skills are really picking up. The soup tastes amazing,” Steven said. “I’m sure it does. You’re a great tutor,” Nick said, ruffling and kissing the top of Steven’s head.
SPOILERS! :lol: You must have a lot of faith in Steven's tutoring skills to publish the above snippet, especially seeing as how we haven't even reached that part in BOUND & GAGGED yet ;)
Well maybe if someone wrote a bit faster...! I'm kidding of course!

That picture just made me think of Gulliver and his Lilliputian captors. They used a lot of string to subdue their giant.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oh boys! Are they in deep trouble or will their efforts pay off I wonder
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

Talk about a bunch of boys asking for a good spanking, in the best possible way. I haven't read other stories with these characters, but I love any story where it's the big, strong, dominant man who gets tied up,and it seems like Nick checks all those boxes. Hope the "giant" gets to experience that comeuppance, at least for a while. -;]

And Bondagefreak, love that photo!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Croup wrote: 1 year ago Talk about a bunch of boys asking for a good spanking, in the best possible way. I haven't read other stories with these characters, but I love any story where it's the big, strong, dominant man who gets tied up,and it seems like Nick checks all those boxes. Hope the "giant" gets to experience that comeuppance, at least for a while. -;]

And Bondagefreak, love that photo!

Hey [mention]Croup[/mention]! Welcome to the forum!
Glad you like that photo of Nick ;) It's from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG: CHAPTER 242

Nick, Steven and Jeremy are characters from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+)

Ethan is from the EASY PREY series (which also ties into BOUND & GAGGED)
- EASY PREY I: AN UNPLANNED SLEEPOVER (m+/MM)
- EASY PREY II: OFF TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK (M/m)
- EASY PREY III: A MOUTHFUL OF SOCKS (M/m)
- EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

Jason is one of [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]'s characters and is the main protagonist in NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR (M+/M+)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Croup[/mention] Judging by your preferences, you'll definitely enjoy stories by [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Maybe a few stories from [mention]gag1195[/mention] and myself, but you'll see a few more twinkier guys in bondage in our stories. ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Maybe a few stories from @gag1195 and myself, but you'll see a few more twinkier guys in bondage in our stories. ;)
Some of my guys would insist that they are at twunks or jocks, but labels are just labels! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 4

Thanks to [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] for the illustration!

Nick had his arms outstretched, Steven nuzzled against his chest. “uuuuurghhhhhhh,” Nick groaned. “Jeremy! His legs,” I directed, grabbing a red ball gag for myself. Nick subconsciously lowered his chin and sniffed Steven’s hair, that seemed to calm him down. “Aww that’s so sweet,” I thought, carefully crawling back onto the bed as Jeremy worked to secure the last of the giant’s limbs. “Shhhhh,” I whispered, sliding my hand under the towel wrapped around Nick’s waist.

There was a sharp intake of air after the first few slow pumps, causing me to slow my pace even further as I checked on Jeremy’s progress. Nick was going to be absolutely livid when he realises what has happened, maybe waking up aroused might confuse those feelings a little. “All done,” Jeremy whispered. “Great. We’ll try to ‘rouse’ him now. When he wakes up, I’ll gag him, then you keep him ‘occupied’ while I reinforce the bindings,” I said. “Cool. What about Steven?” Jeremy asked. “He’ll wake up. Nick will make sure of that,” I replied.

I continued to stroke Nick’s member, pleased as it gradually firmed and lengthened in my hand. Jeremy, on the other hand, latched onto Nick’s pec, gently nibbling and sucking on the hunk’s exposed nipple. “uughhhhh... bois… its late...whaaa,” Nick eventually opened his heavy eyelids, attempting to shift his arms. He probably wanted to gather all of his bois in his large arms, however, alarm bells began to ring when those arms failed to move. “Jase!” Nick yelled, tugging hard on his ropes. “Shhhhh,” I swapped positions with Jeremy and sat on Nick’s torso covering his mouth loosely with my palm. “Whhaaa rrrr uuuu duuummmngg!” he continued scrambling, spraying spittle over my palm. “Careful, continue making noise and I’ll have to gag you,” I said, tightening my seal over his lips. “Jerrrrmm! Sttteevvvvnnn! Fkkkkkmmmmm!” Nick thrashed, shaking the bed enough for Steven to stir. “Looks like Steven is in time to join in the fun,” Jeremy laughed.

“Okay. Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” I said, waving the ball gag in my hand. Nick’s pupils dilated, and his struggle intensified, yanking wildly on both his wrist and leg cuffs. “Jeremy, sit on his waist,” I instructed, shifting higher up the giant’s massive chest. “Has no one done this to you before? Not even an old girlfriend?” I said. “MMMMMMMHHMM FKKKKKKK!” Nick yelled, shaking his head as I pushed the gag close to his face. “I’m sure you know how this goes if you don’t cooperate. Open,” I said, lifting my hand to press the ballgag against his lips. “nnnnnnghhhhhhh,” Nick pressed his lips tightly together, he was going to fight me all the way on this. “Fine!” I said, pinching his nose, “you’ll need to breathe eventually Nick.”

“mmmmmmmghhhh,” Nick fought hard to breathe, as air in his lungs pushed hard on my fingers to find an escape route. “Open, Nick,” I smirked, knowing that another small victory would come soon. “Noooooo! MMMMGGHHHHHH,” his first gasp was all I needed to push the ball gag between his lips, swiftly fastening the buckle as secure as I could by pushing the gag deep into his mouth. “He can shake and push with his tongue all he wants. That shouldn’t be coming off anytime soon,” I said. “Can I add this,” Jeremy raised a roll of extra wide tape, “he loves using this on us. It’s super-sticky.” “You learn fast don’t you,” I laughed, proceeding with our earlier plan to further secure the hunk to the bed.

*ZZZZZRRRRPPPPP*

“Pssst Steven. Wake up,” I tapped on his shoulders. “Jaseee?” he murmured sleepily. “Geez, he really fed you a lot of that soup didn’t he. Steven, wake up! You’re missing all of the action,” I said.

*ZZZZZZRPPPPP* “MMMMPPHHHHHH!”

Then I saw something that was sure to make Steven jump out of bed. “Sniff this,” I said, bringing the offensive object to his nose.

*ZZZZZZRRPPPPPP* “MMMMGGHHHH FKKKKKK JJJJRRMMMM!”

“AHHH!” Steven jerked, instinctively swatting the pair of socks out of my hands. “Go calm him down. Or drive him crazy. We’re in control now,” I said. I uncoiled more bales of rope and wrapped them around his tree trunk like thighs and biceps, pulling them taut and securing them to the four points of Nick’s bed.

Soon enough, whether through tiring the beast, or adding enough bonds, Nick’s aggressive thrashing was limited to a mere shaking of the bed, the thick memory foam and duvet absorbing most of the shock. “MMMHHHHHPPGHHHH!” he grunted. “No one can hear you Nick,” Jeremy said, satisfied with his work using the massive roll of tape. “How does it feel like to have the positions reversed for once?” I asked, knowing this would cause quite a reaction in the natural Dom.

“What do we do now?” Steven asked, slowly processing the sight of his Daddy spreadeagled and gagged on the bed. “Anything we want. Any ideas? What does he usually do to the two of you?” I asked.

Leave a comment if you have any special requests for the things you'd want done to Nick. Or if you'd like the story to go in a different direction ;) ;) Thanks for reading!!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Ticklishguy[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention][mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention]

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] I think nick deserves tickle toture in his pits and ribs . He derves to have to smell sweaty sock and rancid shoes . Use a vibrator on his manhood . Clean unwashed undewear .
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, my... Nick finally here for some helpless torment. Oh how I have longed for this. :twisted: Time to probe for Nick's weaknesses in my favorite position. Perhaps check him for a ticklish center and get him howling around that ball? Tease him with a vibrator or torture him with his own nasty socks and shoes? Use the ball gag to drip feed him more drugged soup to get him into new positions, perhaps to get him on his knees to worship some twinky feet? The possibilities are myriad!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic