The Overthrow of a Tyrant (M+/M+) *Final Chapter 07/10/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Sounds like Jason may have over done it and really got himself into trouble. Spending the rest of the week with Nick for re-education 🤣. I to wonder what Ryan would think of that phone call. There's definitely more potential here for another story!

I do wanna note how funny that was that Zach took Jeremy and left Nick, Jason and Steven to fend for themselves. Was Zach that scared of nick? I mean I know they laughed about it later but I just can't belive Nick would let this slide that easily. I could totally imagine Nick getting even down the road. So that's even more potential for a continuation!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The image of Jason impaled on both a hogtied Nick and a slowly thrusting Zack is one that won't leave my mind in a hurry!

A great tale @Guardianbound and great to see Nick brought down. Now he just needs to return the favour on our shining white knight.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I didn't know I needed Nick tied up until I read this, extremely hot and well written.

Who knows, maybe one day we'll see Nick get revenge on Zack :twisted:

Amazing work @Guardianbound
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Tsuhaya Thanks for the comment! It's always great to see an old story bumped so new readers or those who missed it can see it.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the other commenters on this story. It's definitely my most 'viral' story with the most number of active commenters. I promise, I will get to a follow-up/sequel eventually. Nick getting his revenge seems to be a popular request. Don't be afraid to leave a comment or PM me if you have a special fantasy/ story idea.

@DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @gag1195 @Sockgaggedman @bondagefreak @Wedgieboy69 @The slave @Red86 @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @Volobond @Pup @socjuc @Pup Wingletang @harveygasson @Windrunner @Ticklishguy @Footsub123@squirrel @that1kid13 @Croup@noarmgr @Guardianbound
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic