Toondom (F+/M+) - pseudo fan fic femdom anthology

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Toondom (F+/M+) - pseudo fan fic femdom anthology

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Episode One:
"New Year, New You"

“It’s a new year. Shouldn’t you be a new you? Real life can be so boring. Wouldn’t it be better to if you were someone powerful? Someone everyone is dying to know? Someone sexy? Well, we here at Toondom Inc. have the perfect solution. Using our new highly proprietary technology we will upload your mind into a new bio-printed body in the form of any fictional character you want…”

Daisy had obsessed over the ad for months before making her decision. She was tired of being this flat little waif either ignored or stepped on by those around her. She wanted that new life it promised and now she smurfing had it.

She blinked in surprise. She had meant to use the f-word. Why had her own thoughts censored it? Was this one of the side effects she had been warned about? If that was the worst of it, she told herself as she ran her hands over her voluptuous blue body, she could live with it. Her fingers found her nipples again. They had never been so sensitive in her old body. She dropped the soap and just let them play, moaning all the way.

The doorbell rang. Smurf! Oh, now the s-word’s gone too. This was nuts. She jumped out of the shower and quickly dried off before wrapping a towel around herself. She had forgotten the pizza! That ten-minute shower had gotten a bit out of hand. She threw open the door and almost laughed. The pizza boy on the other side was about to pop his eyes out of his head. Guess he had never seen a sopping wet, nearly naked Smurfette in the flesh before.

“Please, bring it in, as you can see, I don’t have any money on me.”

He nodded dumbly and brought the pizza inside. She gestured to the coffee table, and he sat it down. I handed him the money and hands shaking he tried to pass me back my change, coins falling everywhere. He quickly got down on his hands and knees and started picking it up. He crawled closer to her, seemingly unawares. This gave her a wicked little idea.

“Oops.”

She dropped the towel right onto his head. This was something the old her would never have done. She gave a big Cheshire Cat grin as he looked up at her towering over her, lost for words. He looked so small, so vulnerable, so overwhelmed. She wanted to test something.

“On your knees.”

He did just that. Excellent.

“Never seen boobs like these before, have you?”

She shook them in his face. He shook his own.

“So big and bouncy. And oh, look at those nipples. Like two ripe blueberries ready to pop into your mouth.”

She rubbed her right nipple over his mouth as she spoke. When she said ‘pop into your mouth’ he latched onto it and began to suck. She gasped. Her new nipples were very sensitive, but this was beyond anything he had felt thus far. He was so aroused and so submissive that he had taken her taunt as instruction. She grabbed his head and pressed it into her tit.

“You like this don’t you, little boy?”

He managed a ‘yes’ without letting go of the nipple. She pulled it away. He whimpered like a puppy. The sound made her so wet, in the natural way.

“You can play with me all night if you do just three things.”

“Anything, please, I’ll do anything!”

“I know. First, give me all the money you’ve collected so far.”

There was no fight, no internal struggle, he handed her the envelope immediately.

“Excellent.”

She gave him a kiss on the nose. He whimpered and shook.

“Second, you’re going to drive down to the park. I’m going to follow. We will leave your car there and you will ride back with me.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“No. That makes me sound old and ugly. You like sucking my tits so you shall call me ‘Mommy’.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

Thirty minutes later they returned with his car left behind like she instructed. Unlocked, keys in the ignition, it would be gone in no time. She had slipped into the white dress and hat of her namesake.

“Now. The third and final thing you have to do is give me your phone and wallet.”

He did as he was told. None of this made any sense to Smurfette. None of this made any sense to Daisy. Had she just called herself Smurfette in her own head? She was getting the sneaking sensation is made all the sense to Smurfette. None the less she followed her newfound instincts.

“I want you naked when I return, Little Boy.”

She went to her room and pulled the fireproof safe out from under her bed. She tossed the money, the phone and wallet inside. She never opened it. She never checked to see what Little Boy’s real name was. Little Boy is his real name. That’s the only name he needs now. Her Little Boy. Returning she found him naked and on his knees again.

“That’s my good Little Boy.”

His face lit up at the praise.

“You earned another taste.”

She slipped back out of her clothes and placed her nipple back into his mouth. He happily sucked away. His hands found their way onto her ass. She slapped them away and pulled back.

“I didn’t say to touch, naughty boy. Looks like you need to be punished.”

Looking around, she spotted his discarded belt.

“Arms behind your back.”

As he complied, she grabbed it and wrapped it tight around them. In short order all use was lost.

“Couch. Face up.”

Once again, he followed her commands as she rummaged through the closet pulling out a scarf. She strolled back over and wrapped his legs into their own tight bonds.

“As for your punishment? You shall be devoured by the smurfing beast!”

She slid herself down onto him and began to smurf him like a wild woman. She rode him long and hard. From one orgasm to another. Both cumming repeatedly through out the night. Smurf yeah, Daisy this is the life, she thought as she reached the first orgasm. You deserve this Smurfette… Daisy, Daisy! she thought as she reached the second. Smurf me boy, smurf your Smurfette… Daisy! She thought on the third. By the sixth it was taking longer and longer to remember her real name. after the tenth she forgot it entirely.

Finally spent she dragged him to bed and let him suckle till he fell asleep. She lovingly stroked her little boy’s hair. Smurfette knew this cute little sub would let her keep him forever if she wanted to. And oh how smurfing much did she want to keep him. Whoever she was before would set him free in the morning. Smurfette never will. It was the new year and she was the new her.