AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE (M+/M+) *ILLUSTRATED* NEW CHAPTER FEB 05

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY AND TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST
15%
A PASSIVE/INVISIBLE ONLOOKER
6%
ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS
4%
ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS (SPECIFY)
75%

Total votes: 72

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT, GUYS!
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]lightearth[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
THESE EVENTS TAKE PLACE TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THOSE OF "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE"

PART IV
AN EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE
A "HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE" SIDE STORY

The entire room predictably broke down into a frenzied raucous as soon as the smug-looking jock's cruel jizz-sock-themed suggestion met our ears. Some of the hornier and more aggressive guys excitedly welcomed the idea, while others remained somewhat ambivalent or wholeheartedly against it. A least one of them dismissed the proposed game plan as being downright "gay", and quite a few of the other jocks raised doubts as to whether or not such a fate would be an actual punishment for the locker room thief whose tapegagged face I still held in my hands.

"Yeah, let's cream a sock up and shove it inside his fuckin' mouth." one of them growled, causing another chorus of mixed cheers and jeers to erupt from the tumultuous throng.

"What d'you say, faggy?" the stud crouching closest to me asked, his low voice dripping with malice as he spoke to the hogtied twink, all the while feigning affection by gently ruffling his hair up. "Wanna spend the night sucking on our sweaty cum rags?" he pressed, showing no real concern for the fact that the silenced prisoner couldn't possibly respond to the question.

"I bet hunky Corey over here would like nothing more than to empty those big balls of his and watch you suck on his load." the stud teasingly chuckled, catching me completely off guard by extending a hand towards my freakishly tenting erection and giving my satin-covered hard-on a few successive tugs.

"Dude!" I immediately yelped, gasping through clenched teeth before pulling away from the brazen jock's orgasmic grip.

The handsome stud laughed, visibly unaware of the fact that his unwelcomed and very much unexpected ministrations had nearly caused me to shoot a load inside my own basketball shorts. He snickered, much as I probably should've expected him to, and then returned his attention back to the debating throng; leaving the bound & gagged prisoner to eye my embarrassingly prominent arousal up with a look that betrayed both awe and sheer terror.

Unfortunately for him, the lively debate eventually came to a head, resulting in one of the naysayers leaving the room and everyone else either vowing to participate in the collective sock jizzing or at the very least tolerate the idea.

No one bothered to see if the prisoner was okay with what was being proposed and no one thought of peeling the sticky duct tape off his mouth in order to let him have a say in the decision-making process.

Anyways, you should've seen how many volunteers suddenly sprang to action when the question of whose socks should be creamed up and used as gags arose. A series of loud thuds ensued and a noticeably acrid smell began pervading the air as well over a dozen sneakers were simultaneously yanked off and tossed down to the cluttered bedroom floor.

Being possessed of a rather severe case of chronic foot odour myself, I was no stranger to the unpleasant smells now lingering about the bedroom. The removal of my own trainers would more often than not give my friends and roomies cause for serious complaint, but this time it was different. Many of the socked soles being displayed looked as though they hadn't been changed in several weeks, and pretty much all of them were showing clear signs of heavy overuse.

Adding to the already poignant stench of pungent footwear were the occasional burps and farts peppering the already dissonant chaos.

All four captives cried out in unison, with the blond-haired twerp located on the far side of the room having the most trouble staying calm; his partially obstructed nostrils left with virtually no defence against the apparently very odourous pair of big black wrestling shoes lying on the floor in front of his tape-covered face.

The kid cried out in an effort to draw attention - any attention - to himself, but the crummy sock that had previously been peeled off from his fellow prisoner's sweaty lint-covered foot did a phenomenally good job at preventing those screams from being heard. He choked and coughed behind the toe-flavoured wadding, but the seemingly numberless revolutions of sticky gaffer tape keeping his eyesight at bay left him unaware of the fact that directly in front of his gagged face lay the gaping maw of an allegedly reeking sneaker.

The hogtied runt screamed anew, or rather tried to, but the jumbo-thighed wrestler-hunk whose potent footwear he was unwittingly sampling remained completely oblivious as to the nature of his plight.

Max, whom I vaguely knew from the college wrestling team, just sat there, airing his huge size 13s out; the comfortable footrest he had his socked soles and hairy legs propped up on blocking his view of the blond-haired captive's apparently quite harrowing predicament.

Minutes went by and still, wrestling-stud Max remained blissfully ignorant to the fact that one of the sweltering wrestling shoes he'd uncaringly chucked off was now lying sideways on the floor, mere centimetres in front of the helpless prisoner's sealed & gagged face.

Judging from the defeated twerp's valiant - albeit futile - efforts to defeat the constricting bonds that kept him hogtied, it would have been glaringly obvious even to the most inattentive of onlookers that the blond prisoner was deep in the throes of a stench-induced panic; the potent fumes escaping the maws of beefy Max's reeking trainers apparently not agreeing with him in the slightest.

Much to my continued amusement and the prisoner's growing dismay, the ambient cacophony easily drowned out his muffled protests and the unobservant nature of his rowdy captors resulted in his panicked calls for help going both unheard and unheeded. Unheard by everyone, save for me that is.

And so, he just lay there and sniffed; the cartilaginous protrusion that housed his nasal passageways very laboriously drawing air in whilst the rest of his subdued senses failed to make sense of what it was he was sampling. Even had he not been so close to the wide-open maws of beefy Max's massive sneakers, his predicament would've still been dire.

The other three prisoners didn't exactly have it easy either. Though they were fortunate enough not to wind up facing off against the gaping maws of some notoriously smelly-footed college wrestler's freshly removed sneakers, their flaring nostrils were not spared from the malodorous cocktail of offensive smells permeating the premises.

They moaned and groaned in understandable despair; the sound and nature of their discordant cries causing a familiar tingling at the base of my painfully engorged hard-on.

Out of the four hogtied captives, the one labelled as the "locker-room thief" was definitely the worst one off though. Most of the attention was focused on him, and the vengeful jocks were unmistakably all hellbent on making him pay tenfold for the crimes he'd been accused of.

"We'll teach you to steal our stuff!" hissed one bloke.

"That's right, faggy-boi. By the time we're done with you, you'll wish you hadn't been born. Now sniff my FUCKIN' toes!" threatened another, both he and his friend apparently getting a big kick out of rubbing their supremely dingy-looking, crap-ridden socked soles over the bound & gagged dweeb's hopelessly defenceless face.

The degrading jabs eventually degenerated into open talk about turning him into their very own personal dorm bitch, at which point the cute twink looked at me; his terror-filled eyes glossed over with what I knew to be reek-induced tears.

He tried getting some sort of desperate plea out, but the uber-sticky tapegag easily kept his lips from spreading.

I watched as his exposed sniff-holes were smothered by an unrelenting barrage of very meaty socked toes, and found a bizarre satisfaction in watching him struggle to draw breath; the near-incessant smothering of his comparatively dwarfed face having a very muffling effect on the panicked protests failing to leave his tapegagged orifice.

With my handgag services no longer being required and my well-meaning interventions being of no further use to the jocks, I used the opportunity to sort of pull away from the scene and put a comfortable distance between myself and the admittedly arousing spectacle.

Considering how painfully erect and glaringly discernable my state of excitement was when I stood upright, it should come as no great surprise to you that I swiftly opted to take a seat on the nearby bed; something which allowed me to conceal my angry erection and gave me a bird's-eye view of the chaos unfolding all around me.

Taunts, jabs and jeers flowed aplenty, but things quickly took a turn for the worst - as far as the locker-room thief was concerned - when one of the scrawnier dudes taking part in the folly chucked one of his own shoes off and held its musty opening directly in front of the panicked dweeb's very much disgruntled face.

"Here, sniff my Vans." he chuckled, making no effort to conceal his obvious enjoyment.

The tapegagged thief caught a quick whiff of the air spilling out from the dingy-looking shoe, but didn't appear the least bit enthused by the prospect of going in for a second serving. He groaned beneath the immensely sticky tapegag and tried pulling his face away; something which caused the skate shoe-wearing bloke's more aggressive companion to quickly step in and intervene.

"Get back in there, punk! Stick your little face in Ricky's shoe and sniff it!" he angrily barked, forcefully yanking up the captive runt's head by the hair and forcing him to face off against his calmer buddy's ratty old skate shoe.

The captive-lad squirmed and crinkled his nose up, but was powerless to do anything else.

Ricky, or Rick - whatever his name was - spent several moments tormenting the victim with his musty old Vans; alternating between the two of them, almost as if trying to see which would provoke a more lively reaction. To say that the captured thief didn't enjoy the aroma he was being forced to sniff up would've been something of an understatement. The smell obviously didn't agree with him, but it's only when his deceptively sadistic captor tossed his battered Vans away and snatched one of the many discarded shoes lying idly on the floor that things escalated even further.

Before the night was over, the captured locker-room thief would get more than his fill of smelly socks and pungent footwear. His ordeal was about to get worse. Much much worse.

* READER POLL *
IF YOU COULD ENTER THE STORY & TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD YOU BE?

* COREY, THE MAIN PROTAGONIST?
* A PASSIVE OR INVISIBLE ONLOOKER?
* ONE OF THE HUNKY COLLEGE JOCKS?
* ONE OF THE FOUR (UN)LUCKY PRISONERS?

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE & VOTE ON THE POLL!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Great story! I cant wait to see what’s next. I wish I was one of those boys tied down in a room full of jocks who were forcing me to smell their rank socks!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor captured guy... By the end of the night, he'll know all the college dorm doms by foot odor alone! And don't get me started on those deliciously ripe white socks! Well, not 100% white, the soles seem to have turned some nice shades of grey. It could still be worst, they could've been yellow or brown down there :lol:

Such socks might well prey on the poor prisoner in the near furure... Until then, great chapter as always!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ...I have no words :lol:

Well I do. The scene is a fantasy for a lot of us reading this...its organic, and full of group synergy/energy it can easily morph into something out of control :mrgreen:

Love the descriptive details, and how the captives fight their restraints but then realize it is futile and succumb to their respective fates. Especially like the group scene when the other dude forces the thief's head into the sneaker, to help out the situation :lol: Great continuation of Corey's perspective and his own growth in the scene!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh wow, what an excellent update!
Wonderful pictures too :)

Christ, the pure genetic hell that must've occured for ALL of the jocks in the room to have nasty shoes, socks, and feet.
Surprised that Corey wasn't outraged by the sexual assault against him though, but I digress.
Very nice seeing his reactions and hearing his observations about everything happening around him.

I really thought this was gonna be the last chapter :lol:
To think that your original plan was 2 chapters, bondagefreak ;)

Eagerly await chapter 2!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahhhh such a hot chapter. Oh to be in that room! I would definitely want to be the thief getting all that smelly attention, which is probably no surprise :lol:

Max is quite a looker though so wouldn't mind being exposed to his scent either though ;)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Eye-popping for Corey and for these poor subs for sure, love the pictures of all these cock jocks with their dirty socks ;)

Surprised Corey didn't leave the room when he could, especially after the near miss with that cheeky jock.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Damn that's quite the scene set.
Very chaotic with the number of people involved but great regardless.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

There might actually be too much pungent odor in that room! How anyone could handle all that, it's impressive!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

what kind of college jock doesn't want to gag a beta with a cum rag? I think he is an jock imposter! tie him up next.

but seriously, if that place starts to smell any worse, they may have to break out a gas mask 😆
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice continuation. Interesting to know at least one of the prisoners reason for being in this state. Maybe he will at least enjoy it a bit, that way.

I do wonder, how much I would actually enjoy a situation like this, being in the position of the captives, but it certainly sounds intriguing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can you clarify, were all four prisoners caught stealing, or only the one Corey had handgaged? if not, what were their crimes?
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak can you clarify, were all four prisoners caught stealing, or only the one Corey had handgaged? if not, what were their crimes?
I'd also like to know tbh

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Loving this so far, although I agree with [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] !
If i was caught stealing jocktrap, and I suddenly spent the next few hours being bound and gagged under a jock's feet and subject to whatever odorous torments they had in store for me, I might enterpret that as encouragement to steal again, not a deterrent :lol:
Last edited by Michael-Colin 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was my favorite chapter so far .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love the way Corey is just observing everything that is going on without taking much action one way or the other. He can see the twink suffering as he is dominated by the carelessly discarded and stinking wrestling shoe but doesn't do anything to make the situation better or worse. Love that at the same time the shoe's owner is completely oblivious to what it is doing to the bound twink.

It's interesting to see the different personalities at play in the room. Some happy to sit back and just let things happen. Some playful in their tormenting whilst others are more aggressive. Some taking control of the situation, tightening bonds and improving gags. Some coming up with new ideas to move things forward. Lots of banter and teasing and one very forward individual drawing attention to Corey's.

And at the heart of it all 4 completely defenseless hogtied and gagged twinks!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Just came across this story. Absolutely amazing so far. Cannot wait for the rest of the story.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]John2222[/mention]
Real glad you could join us on here, buddy. Just one more post and you'll be a full fledge member of the forum!

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 1 year ago @bondagefreak can you clarify, were all four prisoners caught stealing, or only the one Corey had handgagged? if not, what were their crimes?
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago I'd also like to know tbh
Ah, sorry boyz. The fact that both of you are left wondering why the other three victims are sharing a fate similar to the locker-room thief's is more by design than anything else. Corey genuinely does not know, and since we're basically seeing the events unfolding around him through his own eyes, it makes sense that you wouldn't either.

I'd be doing his narration a disservice if I provided more insight than what he's been privy to so far.
Sorry to keep you guessing, but I guess you'll both have to use your imaginations for the time being ;)

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I think I would certainly be one of the prisoners
lightearth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lightearth »

In response to the poll, I’d most definitely want to be one of the prisoners.

To bondagefreak, I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort you put into your stories. I’ve been a lurker for a while and reading your stories the whole time, so I figured it was time I said something.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Per the poll, far and away I’d want to be one of those prisoners. In particular, with Corey’s huge hand suffocating him, that massive bulge bobbing in his face, and being the object of SO MUCH ire from all those sweaty jocks, I’d love nothing more than to take the place of that locker room thief! Can’t wait to see how far they go with that cum-rag gag…

I love the flow of this story. Hard agree with everyone enjoying Corey’s more passive domination style so far. What I wouldn’t give to be treated like that, haha. Reading this has definitely been an eye-opening experience ;P
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

i can't wait to find out what happens next this story is so amazing
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColtonSocks »

Its always sooooo damn hot to read your stories :P especially with those hot pics added to your text :P !!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR THE AMAZING FEEDBACK, GUYS!

I'm glad to see so many of you enjoying Corey's somewhat passive-domination, coupled with the fate of our prisoners and the photo illustrations. Given how predictably one-sided this poll turned out to be, I may be revamping it when the next chapter is published. If you guys have any special requests for this particular tale, feel free to share them!

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]lightearth[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic