THE ADMIRER - F/F - updated for December 26

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE ADMIRER - F/F - updated for December 26

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE ADMIRER (F/F)

She approached the door with great trepidation…and even greater excitement.

“Know this! When you enter the room, you will be all mine…to do with as I please. Do not fear. I promise only great pleasure, but you must trust me!” The message rang repeatedly in Christine’s anxious brain as she took another tentative step towards the doorway.

Christine, also known as Cris to her friends, was a 29-year old woman. She was not a classic beauty. She had long black hair and an attractive face. However, she had always been apprehensive about her body. She had become chubby in her teen years. While she was not grossly overweight, she knew that she was what most people would call “plus sized.” Her skin was porcelain smooth, and her body was very curvaceous, but she would never be mistaken for a model.

Still, she had managed to grab the attention of…her admirer. This person adored her and even worshiped her. They had been together for several months now and Cris always felt loved and taken care of when she was with her admirer. When they had made love, she felt unworthy of such incredible adoration. But she knew, deep in her heart, that could trust her admirer.

Her mind made up, she took a deep breath and shed the dark blue silk robe that she wore so that she was totally nude. She slipped on the sleep mask over her eyes before groping for the doorknob and opening the door.

“I’m here,” she said meekly.

“Aah! So you are, my lovely girl! Come in!” said Cris’ admirer. Cris stepped over the threshold and slowly shut the door behind her. She now stood naked before her admirer…completely revealed, exposed and vulnerable.

Cris started as a hand caressed her cheek and she felt herself kissed on the lips.

“Relax, my sweet! You are completely safe in my hands!” said the admirer. She felt one hand grasped gently to guide her.

“Get on the bed now, that’s a good girl!” said the admirer.

Cris felt for the bed and crawled onto it and lay down. Her heart was pounding and her chest was heaving. Again, the hand caressed her cheek and another kiss gently touched her lips.

“Do you trust me, dearest Cris?” asked the voice.

“Y-Yes,” answered Cris.

Cris tried to sense where her admirer was, to no avail. She felt one wrist gently pulled and soft rope gently wrapped around it. She felt the rope being pulled bringing her wrist with it until her arm was more or less straight. She felt the rope move and then go still. She pulled but her right wrist had been tied off.

“Are you tying me up?” asked Cris. A finger gently touched her lips silencing her. She then felt her left wrist similarly tied so that she was now secured to the bed.

“Shall I continue, my sweet?” asked the admirer. Cris merely nodded, afraid that her voice would betray her apprehension.

This time, Cris felt her left ankle snared with more of the soft rope and tied off. Soon, her other ankle was similarly secured. Now, Cris lay on the bed spreadeagled…helpless…exposed.

“Please be gentle with me,” pleaded Cris.

In response, the hand caressed her cheek and she was again kissed, but the hand strayed down to her chest where she felt her ample breasts fondled. To her utter confusion, she felt her nipples harden as she was touched…caressed…worshiped.

Two hands caressed and gently squeezed her breasts. Fingers poked her turgid nipples. Fingertips traveled down her stomach down to her thighs, knees, shin and feet before disappearing. The touch returned but this time starting from her other foot, up her leg until she felt her breasts being fondled once again.

All this time, Cris’ apprehension was slowly dissipating, to be replaced by another sensation. The touches were like magic, bringing the promise of great pleasure and Cris was slowly but surely looking forward to more.

“So, my sweet captive, shall we begin?” asked the voice.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oh, yes! Will Cris's captor be male or female? Nicely on the 'edge' as it were! Looking forward to finding out which way you choose to go.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Cris lay on the bed, unable to see. She felt the bed move and she felt naked skin touch hers. And then, she felt her right breast showered with tiny kisses. She gasped in surprise, but soon a soft moan escaped her lips as her nipple was engulfed and she felt a tongue swirl around the hardened nub. Her breast was kissed and suckled. Her nipples were drawn into the mouth of her admirer and when it was released, she felt the wetness coating it. Her other breast did not escape notice as her admirer applied a similar treatment to it.

Cris writhed helplessly, moaning softly. Her sanity was slowly slipping away, overcome by the pleasure being inflicted upon her. She could almost feel the waves of adoration and love suffusing her naked body.

“Oh…so…good!” gasped Cris.

“I am glad you liked that, my sweet, but the best is yet to come!” said the admirer as he felt the naked body move downward.

“What…where…?” was all that Cris could blurt out before her whole body stiffened as if she had been jolted with electricity.

Her exposed womanhood was lewdly on display and Cris could feel fingers moving around the fur covering her most delicate part. She could already feel herself getting wet and was somewhat embarrassed that her growing lust was so nakedly open to her admirer’s eyes.

Another spasm of pure pleasure enveloped Cris as she felt something enter her. It was joined by another and she knew that her admirer’s fingers was probing into her very wet slit. The fingers slowly thrust in and out eliciting a fresh bout of moans from the bound woman.

“Do you know how flushed your lovely skin gets when you are turned on?” asked Cris’ admirer. Cris could not answer with the incredible wave of pleasure overtaking her helpless body. She let loose with a long groan of unbridled pleasure.

Suddenly, Cris’ mouth was covered by a hand before a rubbery ball was inserted into her mouth. She found that she could not expel the intruder in her mouth.

A finger again touched her ballgagged lips and Cris calmed before the voice said, “Trust me, Cris! I must stifle your voice now as I take you to another level!” And then, Cris detected the moisture and the scent on her lips. It must have been the finger that had been thrust into her!

Again, the naked body moved downwards and her admirer was between her splayed legs again. Cris tried to prepare for another assault on her womanhood, but was caught by surprise as another sensation assaulted her. It insinuated itself into her, finding the right spot and elevating her pleasure tenfold.

“If you must know, dear Cris, I am eating you cunt now! You should see how vulnerable and sexy you are with your legs so wide apart!” said the admirer before the intense feeling of pleasure returned. By now, Cris’ mind had lost all logical thought. The feeling of sheer pleasure was pulling at her sanity until all that remained was the loving person between her legs inflicting the most insidious and sensual torment upon her.

Cris could only imagine her helpless body spreadeagled on the bed, completely restrained and unable to move being pleasured relentlessly. The image made her groan through the ballgag jammed in her mouth.

Only the slurping sounds remained as the person between her legs worked tirelessly. Cris’ legs pulled against the ropes, which held her legs wide apart. It was no use! There was no escaping the oral assault on her.

(And why would she want to escape…now?)

How do you like it so far [mention]LunaDog[/mention]?
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

May be better to make both version like Ff and Mf? Becuase I don't think your Cris is so stipid to understand by admirer's voice is admirer man or woman... :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago May be better to make both version like Ff and Mf? Becuase I don't think your Cris is so stipid to understand by admirer's voice is admirer man or woman... :D
[mention]Glovedgirllover[/mention], Cris knows who her admirer is. I was just purposely being vague for a bit of dramatic effect and literary experimentation. LOL.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Naked, helpless and on display.

These were the words that ran in Cris’ mind. There was nothing she could do to stop the assault on her body. She could slowly feel herself being slowly pulled towards the peak as if riding a rollercoaster. She knew that once she reached this point, there was no stopping the onrush of the inevitable waves of pleasure.

As her admirer worked between her legs, Cris could feel herself nearing the point of no return.

And then, everything stopped! So frustrated was she that she pulled at her bonds and protested through the ballgag in her mouth.

“Not so fast, sexy! You don’t get off so easily!” exclaimed Cris’ captor as she felt hands caressing her lush thighs. She felt her tormentor get off the bed and return. Suddenly, she felt something enter her vulnerable and very wet pussy. It stabbed deep into her where it rested and then it was slowly withdrawn only to be thrust into her again.

This was no finger or two probing within her. It felt like a cock being thrust into her. She moaned helplessly as she was once again teased to the edge.

And once again...it stopped!

Minutes stretched out slowly as Cris felt herself still impaled.

And then…a buzzing sound! And vibrations battered her impaled slit!

“Ungh! Oooh!” were all the words that Cris could utter. And then the object impaling her was once again being rhythmically moving in and out of her. Then, the vibrations would return, battering her very drenched pussy relentlessly.

Never had she felt such pleasure! Bound and gagged, she could do nothing but feel the sensations being inflicted upon her. She was already being overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure permeating her naked body, but her captor was relentless.

Minutes stretched out again as Cris was helplessly teased and tormented to the edge of insanity. Her mind had long since shut down until all that remained was the PLEASURE! She was a slave to it and to her admirer.

And still, she was not allowed to cum!

By now, Cris’ body was sweating and trembling beyond her control. She needed to cum so badly that it almost hurt.

Finally, the vibrations ceased and the object was pulled out of her.

She felt the naked body atop her, covering her nudity. Kissing her. Caressing her. Fondling her most private parts.

“You don’t get to cum unless I order it, understood?” said the admirer. Cris could only nod in reply. Her nerves were on edge and she would do anything to find relief.

And then, she felt her battered pussy being fondled again. She was being impaled again, but this time, the naked body remained on top of her. The grunts of her admirer indicated one thing…she was being fucked!

Cris was helpless to resist as she felt herself impaled again. She could hear the wet sound of copulation and feel the invasion of her privates. She could smell the musk of lust permeating the air. Her hips rose to meet her admirer’s as they engaged in the oldest of rituals.

Cris grunted and groaned at the assault on her body. She valiantly resisted the urge to cum, wary of her admirer’s admonition.

Finally, it was getting to be too much. She shook her head and moaned helplessly as she felt the onset of her climax.

“Cum for me now, my sweet!” said the voice.

And Cris did cum! The pressure built and Cris let loose with multiple orgasms, groaning and screaming helplessly as she was finally permitted the sweet release.

Cris lay for long minutes, motionless with her heaving chest the only thing indicating the intensity of her orgasms.

And then, the ballgag was removed and the sleep mask was removed.

Cris gazed lovingly at the petite woman that sat astride her. Her skin was like porcelain and her breasts were small. The almond-shaped eyes hinted at her Oriental origin. Her hair was long and straight. She wore a strap-on dildo that was shining and wet with Cris’ juices. Her name was Michiko and the smile on her girlish face radiated love for the woman bound beneath her.

“How was that, dearest?” asked Michiko.

“It was…wonderful!” enthused Cris, “Are you going to untie me now?”

Michiko merely smiled enigmatically.

----

I was planning on ending it here, dear readers. What do you think?
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was one hot story!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

(I don’t have time to read at the moment but I wanted to tag this story for later enjoyment!)
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago May be better to make both version like Ff and Mf? Becuase I don't think your Cris is so stipid to understand by admirer's voice is admirer man or woman... :D
@Glovedgirllover, Cris knows who her admirer is. I was just purposely being vague for a bit of dramatic effect and literary experimentation. LOL.
as you wish... :D
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

So well done! Detailed and descriptive. Love it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago That was one hot story!
Thank you [mention]charliesmith[/mention]! Looking forward to the continuation of your Roadtrip story!
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago So well done! Detailed and descriptive. Love it!
Thank you [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention]!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic