Bound Husband and Wife (M/F) Conclusion added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound Husband and Wife (M/F) Conclusion added

Post by cdpattycd »

The second Pat walked into the house he felt something was off. He just finished his evening shift and was tired but he knew that his wife Jackie was home, he had just talked to her twenty minutes ago. He took his boots off and showered, thinking Jackie must have dozed off. Pat showered and put on a clean pair of boxer briefs. It was hot July night and he just wanted to relax and be cool. He went into his back bedroom and he was shocked at what he saw. Laying on his bed was his wife naked, bound and gagged. Then he felt a sharp sting in his neck and he quickly went unconscious.

Pat was a big guy, he stood six foot three and was a toned hundred and ninety seven pounds. He was muscular from working at the local foundry. He was a handsome guy with a decent sized cock, Jackie never complained about his seven incher. He always had a fantasy of an intruder breaking into the house and tying him and Jackie up and having their way with them. It was a fantasy but he didn’t want it to happen for real, that would be terrible. It looked like he was going to have his fantasy and nightmare come true in the next few hours.

When Pat came to his vision still fuzzy and his mind still groggy from whatever the sharp sting contained. His eyes fluttered and he tried to rub his eyes but he realized his hands were tied, in fact all of him was tied. He looked up and saw Jackie laying on the bed tied spread eagle and gagged in her sexiest lingerie that she wore when they had date night. Pat tried to move, seeing his wife bound and gagged made him mad. He was tied very tightly to a chair next to the bed. Rope was looped around his chest, arms, waist and thighs. His ankles were tied to the feet of the chair. His knees were also tied to the chair. His wrists were tied behind him and to the slats in the chair. He was gagged with a pair of his wife’s panties stuffed in his mouth and sealed with eight layers of tape wrapped around his head. He fought against the rope but it was no use.

Two men stepped out of the shadow of the room, both were wearing masks. One man who was tall and muscular, was in a white hockey mask. The other man was shorter and stocky, he was wearing a black hockey mask. The taller man was in charge and he spoke slowly. “Pat, you’re probably wondering what is happening, you’re probably confused and still groggy, so I will go slow,” he said. “Your wife is a beautiful lady and she likes to flirt with people. She likes to tease but then reject people who compliment her.” He continued, he looked at Jackie who was tied spread eagle and said, “She is going to learn how rude and slutty bitches get treated by those they hurt,” he said. Jackie was beautiful, she had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, light blue eyes and just the right amount of adorable freckles. Jackie was tall and slim, she had amazing round firm 38DD breasts, long toned legs that led to a set of perfectly proportioned hips and an ass that was round, firm and made to wear tight jeans. She was everything Pat wanted in a woman and he loved her more than anything.

Pat bucked against his ropes, he growled behind his mouth filling gag. “Shhh, settle down Tiger, you’re not going anywhere,” The taller man said. The short man got on the bed with Jackie and ran his gloved hand up her white stocking clad leg. Jackie tried to cry out but the pair of panties in her mouth and the clear tegaderm medical tape made it impossible. “See what a teasing whore she is Pat? She lays her dressed like this and then doesn't wanna be touched.” The short man said as he laughed, “she's gonna learn how to like it though,” he exclaimed, no longer laughing but sounding ominous. “Spencer, show her how rude she is being,” the tall man said. The short man climbed on top of Jackie and began to kiss her neck and run his hand over her left breast. “MMMPPPHHH,” she howled into her gag. Pat struggled furiously, wailing into his gag as Spencer pawed at his wife.

Jackie’s ankles were tied to the footboard of the bed, her knees were tied to the headboard, pulling them up to her sides. Her wrists were tied to each of the posts of the headboard. Pat looked at her lying there in her satin white bra and panties and hated how he thought she looked so fucking hot tied up like that. He hated how turned on he was sitting there completely bound and effectively gagged. He really hated how he was turned on by Spencer molesting his wife. Pat noticed he was getting an erection and he relaxed a bit and enjoyed his bonds. He hoped he wasn’t too fucked in the head to be enjoying this. Spencer moved his hand down Jackie’s side to her ass and squeezed her tight asscheek and moved his kisses down to her breasts. She tried to buck him off her but he was too strong and heavy.

“Ok, get off her Spencer, we don’t wanna move too fast and ruin all the fun,” the tall man said. “Sorry, Max I got carried away,” Spencer said as he kissed Jackie’s gagged lips and climbed off. Spencer went to Pat and grabbed his cheeks and looked him in the eyes. “Patty boy here has a hard on, I think he wants to join,” Spencer said. Pat looked at Jackie and saw the shock in her eyes and he felt so guilty. Max came over to Pat and grabbed his hard cock, “looks like lover boy likes this, what a fucking pervert.” Pat put his head down and pouted, he was a sick fuck who was turned on by strange men touching his wife and his cock. Max held his cock and then whispered to Pat, “maybe we will use this too,” as he kissed his tape gagged mouth. Things had just gotten a bit more scary and exciting.

Max and Spencer left the room and Pat tried to desperately move the chair and get to his bound and gagged wife. He struggled hard but actually became more turned on by doing so. Jackie stared at Pat and she struggled against her bonds. She wished he could break free and save her. Pat stopped struggling, he was out of breath and the sight of Jackie struggling made his cock harder. Max entered the room and saw the chair had moved a little and he pulled it back. “No, no, no, we’re not doing that Pat,” he said. Max went to Jackie and pulled a knife from his pocket. He cut off her panties and ran the knife softly up her thigh. “Pat you’re gonna wanna see this,” he said. Max removed his pants revealing his massive hard cock. He climbed on Jackie and began fucking her. Pat didn’t protest, he actually got hard and was turned on by the sight of her being fucked. He was ashamed and he was jealous he wasn’t fucking her.

Max fucked her hard and when he was just about to cum, he pulled out and exploded all over Jackie’s soft toned belly. She cried and tried to scream but all she managed was a loud “MMMPPPHHH,” this sound turned her husband on even more. He wiggled in his ropes wanting to get to Jackie. Not to help her but to fuck her. Pat knew this was wrong but his fantasies of this were way more powerful than he thought. What else was going to happen he thought and he let his imagination run wild.

To be continued...
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Look forward to seeing what happens next
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Pat was forced to sit tied up to a chair and gagged, while he watched his beautiful wife get fucked. He was ashamed as a man because he could not do anything to help her. He was also a man and he was turned on by seeing his beautiful wife tied up as well and being fucked by another man. He liked how the ropes felt, he had only ever tied Jackie up, she never wanted to tie him up. He loved how the gag felt and he was a bit embarrassed about being hard while watching Jackie being fucked by another dude. He tried to hide it but she looked over at him and noticed he had a massive erection. She moaned into her gag and gave him the saddest eyes he had ever seen. The fact still remained she looked hot as hell in her bondage and the sight of another dude on top of her turned him on. It’s not like this situation wasn’t fucked from the get go.

When Max was finished he toweled off his cum from Jackie’s belly and tossed it at Pat. “See, I am not an animal, I pulled out and even cleaned her up,” Max said. He winked at Pat and Jackie noticed it. She turned to Pat right away and glared at him. Pat looked back and wondered why she looked like that, he was in the same predicament as she was. Jackie thought the wink meant that Pat somehow planned this whole thing and she was furious. “See Jackie when you flirt and flirt but then reject attention what happens is on you,” Max said. Jackie growled into her gag and tried to kick at Max. “Damn girl, you really are a mean bitch,” he said and laughed. Pat tried his ropes again and tried to speak but his gag was way too tight and filling. He kept trying to get Max’s attention but Max just left the room giggling.

Pat struggled and was able to move the chair closer to Jackie, he looked at her and tried to mmmppphhh words to her that he was sorry for this. She just glared at him and was still skeptical of him and if he was involved in some way. She hoped he wasn’t but in some weird way she kind of thought the idea of being nailed by someone other than him while they were both tied up was hot. She didn’t want him to know though she wanted him to feel bad about this especially if he was in on it. Pat was still hard as he stared at Jackie’s bound and gagged body, he wanted so badly to be on top of her but the ropes were so damn tight.

“Well what are you two up too?” Max asked as he came back into the room. Spenser followed right behind him. “Pat, Spenser here was wondering if you would mind if he fucked Jackie,” Max said. Pat thrashed around in the chair and mmmppphhh his disapproval of Spenser being inside his wife. “I didn’t think you’d mind,” he said. “Me and you are going to have a bit of fun anyway,” Max said. Pat’s eyes got wide and he wondered what that meant exactly. Max began peeling the tape from Pat’s mouth as Spenser got on top of Jackie and began feeling her up. Once the tape was off Pat yelled, “keep your goddamn hands off her Spenser.” Spenser now was kissing Jackie’s gagged lips and rubbing her breasts. “I will cut your fucking cock off you….,” Pat trailed off as Max smacked him across the face. “Do not talk like that or I will have to hurt one of you,” Max said. “Now if we all can act civil here, this can be quick. If not we will take our time with you both.” Max continued. He untied Pat from the chair and forced him to his knees, Pat’s wrist and ankles were still tied.

Spenser pulled off his pants as did Max. Spenser slowly rubber Jackie’s soft tight pussy to make it wet. Max sat on the edge of the bed right next to Jackie, he rubbed his cock till it was hard. “Pat, you’re going to blow me, if you get any funny ideas Spenser there will slice Jackie’s throat.” Max explained. “You will blow me until I cum, when I do Spenser will stop smashing Jackie, understand?” Pat just stared at Max, “I will…,” Max smacked Pat harder this time across the face. “Yes or no is all you need to say,” Max said. “Fucking fine but if you…” Smack! Max blasted Pat again and this time Pat did not have anything to say. He just took Max in his mouth and began sucking. Spenser was thrusting away at Jackie and she was moaning. Pat could swear it was moans of delight and he was getting a bit pissed off. Max grabbed Pat’s head and pushed it up and down. “The faster I cum, the faster Spenser stops,” he said.

Pat took all of Max and began to bob up and down on his massive cock faster, he sucked harder like he had done this before. Max was shocked that he was on the brink of cumming. Spenser kept pumping away on top of Jackie as Pat sucked Max off. Max shivered then all of a sudden he exploded in Pat’s mouth. Max held his head and forced him to swallow every drop. Spenser heard Max cum but he just kept nailing Jackie. “Damn Pat, you must really love her. Spenser old buddy you gotta stop,” Max said but Spenser kept going and he exploded inside of Jackie. Spenser fell off to the side and exhaled loudly. “Ahh, damn I couldn’t pull out there Pat,” Spenser said bursting out laughing. He reached up and peeled the tape of Jackie’s mouth, he popped the stuffing out and Jackie licked her lips. “Oh honey don’t look so mad, I am just hotter and can get what I want better,” Jackie said laughing. Pat knew it, she did like it. Jackie had gotten to them and convinced them to turn the tables on him. “I just sucked a cock for you,” Pat said. “I know and it was so sexy baby. Maybe from now on you will let me in on your little fantasies,” Jackie said. Max and Spenser gagged Pat and Jackie. Spenser tossed a pair of scissors on the floor and said, “Have fun you two, Pat no need to pay us this one is on your wife.” Spenser winked at Jackie and the two of them left. Pat and Jackie were left alone tied and gagged and with new knowledge of each other's fantasies. Once they got themselves free who knew what kind of fun would be had. Let's hope it has some of this scenario in it.

The End.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

: I really liked your story. It was truly exciting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic