The Brotherhood - Life is a Strange Maze (MM/MM) (Illustrated)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Brotherhood - Life is a Strange Maze (MM/MM) (Illustrated)

Post by Carnath »

The Brotherhood: Life is a Strange Maze

Chapter 1

====================================================================

Author's note

This chapter initiates a new story arc, continuing from chapter 13 of "The Brotherhood: Riverdale Tales".

Here is a timeline drawing to help you get your bearings.

====================================================================

Void.

Nothingness.

Oblivion.

Dean had stopped screaming for a long time now. It wasn’t due to the plug gag stuffing his mouth, nor to the muzzle locked atop of it, blocking his jaws, not even to the spandex hood passed over his head. All of these devices transformed any of his screams to an indistinct, barely audible mumble.

But no. It was the isolation.

After the lid had been shut down, he had tried to wriggle, to fight the straitjacket, the sleepsack, the muzzle, the hood. He had reaped nothing but oblivion. And a cold sweat that had been dampening his bondage outfit.

Minutes had passed. Then hours.

At first Dean had been trying to put his thoughts in order, to understand how he had ended up like this. How he had passed from child prodigy to pariah - how he had become a limp object put in a box after having been the best hunter in his generation. He had realized he had disregarded Sam’s warnings as well as other brotherhood members' ones. Dave’s especially. The truth was, he had just been acting like the solitary hunter he had used to be; he had not realized he was part of a whole now.

… was it too late?

Hours passed. Then days.

Dean had no sense of time. He could not distinguish day or night. Or even if he was awake or asleep. His throat had become coarse long ago. Some cramp occasionally appeared in his limbs, but he could do nothing to ease the pain. In fact, he almost welcomed it. Because the worst part of his punishment was not for his forcibly immobilized body. It was for his mind.

The coherent thoughts he had tried to achieve at first were now long gone. Hours by hours, he had felt like he was slowly losing his sanity…

And at last, just when he was ready to give up, Dean felt the lid being opened.

He just had time to feel a breeze of relatively fresh air before he felt a damp cold cotton being applied over his muzzled face, covering his nose. The sweet pungent scent indicated chloroform again. Dean welcomed it and breathed hastily in it. Better forced sleep than this oblivion.

He woke up in confusion. He opened his eyelids, but the light, yet faint, attacked his eyes. At first he thought he was still engulfed in his straitjacket and sleepsack, but realized he was just tucked tight in a bed. He slowly turned his head, opening his dried up mouth. No muzzle or gag either.

He finally managed to focus his sight. Sam was here, looking at him, sitting on the opposite bed, clad in a simple T-Shirt, pants and bare feet. They were in their quarters at the Brotherhood Temple.

“Sam…”, he croaked.

“There’s water on the table”, Sam just indicated, pointing at the small table, but not moving. “And food, too!”

Dean slowly sat up. His muscles felt numb. His whole body hurted due to his forced immobilization. He realized he was thirsty indeed. He took up the jug and drank it up avidly.

“Sam…”, he tempted, as he held it down. “Are you okay?”

“I… don’t think I wanna talk just right now”.

“Of course. He went through hell just like me”, Dean thought.

He started to chew on some bread in silence. Little by little, his body woke up, and Dean realized he had not had anything to eat for 48 hours.

Moments later, they heard a loud banging at their door.

“The Elder wants to see you!” a loud voice exclaimed. “Put up your cloaks, gloves and your boots, then face the wall, kneel hands on your heads. You have three minutes!”

Dean shuddered at that announcement. “We’re still prisoners then?”

“The door was locked anyway”, Sam simply commented as he slipped on his laceless brown boots.

Dean gathered his own dark brown logger boots. The two brothers then gathered their cloaks and locked them around their shoulders with the skull pin around their necks - the emblem of the Brotherhood, and a reminder of their mortal condition. They just finished putting on their skin tight black gloves when they heard someone unlocking their door. They quickly assumed the position they were told to.

Dean felt heavy booted steps behind him. Then someone roughly seized his wrists. The cold bite of a metal handcuff. Soon his hands were locked behind his back. Dean realized they were extra-security rigid cuffs. The ones they were using during their last mission.

He glanced at his brother. Sam was unsurprisingly receiving the same treatment. Dean noted that the cuffs were passed over his gloves though, so the bite of the cuffs must have been mitigated.

He didn’t have the opportunity to glance more as a blindfold was passed over his eyes. Dean felt it’s strapped being locked behind his skull. Then, a rough hand signaled him to stand up. He was then seized by the right arm and made to walk.

“Where are we…?” he tempted.

“You’ll see. Shut up or we’ll gag you”, the same rough voice answered.

Dean didn’t try his luck. The bondage, although light in comparison of what he had just endured, reminded him of the horrific last 2 days. All of his usual stubbornness had gone away.

They marched for 5 good minutes - Dean had no idea in which direction they were going, considering the vastness of the complex.

Finally, they were made to kneel. His blindfold was removed, as well as his brother’s.

Their father was there. Sitting on what seemed to be a throne. Dean had never seen that room - he did recall, though, that their father told them each Elder had some reserved quarters with a little court - some Brothers specifically attached to their service to help them in their management tasks.

“Dad!”, Sam exclaimed as he recognized him, “we…”

“SHUT UP!!”, John barked. “ All I want to hear from your mouth now is “Yes” and “Sir!”. You got that?

Sam lowered his head, looking at the floor, in a complete submissive posture. “Yes, Sir!”.

John gave Dean a black look, and the eldest Winchester's son urged to comply as well. “Yes, Sir”, he mumbled. In normal times, he would have hated being in such a humiliating posture, but right now, as every fighting spirit had abandoned him, he just didn’t care.

“You little pieces of shit!”John continued, spitting his anger. “Do you even realize how you’ve humiliated me? I announced to the Grand Master the two best hunters in a generation, and not only you didn’t listen to any command, you did despise all of your brothers, even attacked one, and most of all, you interfered without noticing anyone in a major prophecy, and endangered the whole Brotherhood by letting you be captured by two teenagers!”

He stood up, pointing at his sons. “Two teenagers versus my perfectly trained sons, and the high-school teens won! DO YOU REALIZE HOW FOOLISH I LOOKED AFTER THAT?!”

He paused dramatically. Sam and Dean mumbled “yes, sir…”, in unison.

“Honestly, I would have understood if the Grand Master would have sacrificed you for good. I was just hoping he wouldn’t extend his wrath to me!”. He then took a deep breath. “It seems that, in his mercy, he’s thinking you might still be of some use…”

Dean raised his head. Did he hear well?

John locked eyes with his son. “Yes, Dean!” he announced, “Welcome back to the world of the living. We have a mission for the two of you! But let it be clear”. He locked eyes with both of his sons again. “This will be your last chance. The slightest failure will get you wiped from the Brotherhood for good. So if you don’t want to sleep in a tank for years, you won’t take any initiative, you’ll follow orders to the letter, and report daily to your commanding officer. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!”

“YES, SIR!” they replied, much more convincingly this time. Both felt obviously reviving; despite their father’s quarrel, it was clear that their sentence had been served and they were offering the opportunity for a fresh start.

“Good”. John signaled the two brothers that led them there to unlock their cuffs.

“Leave us”, John ordered them after they finished removing the cuffs, and while the brothers were rubbing their chafed wrists. He then tossed a piece of a newspaper to his sons. “This is your next mission”.

“Shooting in South Seattle…” Sam read. “How is this related to us?”

“Brother Duncan?” John said, turning his head.

Dean jumped in surprise as he realized they were another Brother in the room, standing against a wall, wearing a dark blue cloak, holding a tiny wooden box.

“We believed this death wasn’t due to a shooting but to a supernatural incident. More precisely, we think that the younger boy, Daniel Diaz, has developed a quirk”.

“Quirk?” Sam asked.

“That’s the way we decided to name a supernatural ability. There are more and more appearing around the world - so far it’s manageable, but the Grand Master has decided the Brotherhood should try to integrate as many quirk-users as possible. Regardless of their age”.

Dean shivered as Brother Duncan told them the story. He thought he had recognized this voice. As one of the Brothers who had put him in this total bondage and had sealed him away in this coffin. One had a blue cloak too, indicating he belonged to the mystic division… that could be it.

“So what’s the boy’s quirk?” Sam asked, oblivious to these thoughts.

“Telekinesis”.

“Bless you”, Dean added.

“It means the ability to move objects using the power of the mind”, Duncan continued, undisturbed by Dean’s sarcasm. “We believe that, like often, his quirk manifested for the first time in an emotionally overwhelming situation - like the death of his father - and he failed to control it, hence the heavy damages. Generally, they then start to try and control it within the next few weeks.”

John resumed the explanation. “As for now, the boys are on the run. They are by foot, crossing south through Washington state. They’re probably trying to reach the Mexican border, where they have relatives. What we want you to do is to intercept them and bring them back to the Temple”.

“Both of them?” Sam asked.

“Yes”, John replied. “Brother Topher discovered, partly thanks to your falling-out with Luke and his friend, that the chances of conversion are higher if the “subject” is not emotionally overwhelmed. Thus, having his brother with him should reassure him and ease the process. You understand? Do not harm any of them! You may use your capture gear but avoid all unnecessary violence. Sedate them and bind them if needed, but no more. Got it?”

“Yes sir!” they replied in unison again. “But this newspaper is already two weeks old… two questions: where do we find them now and how to deal with his quirk if he can knock us over with his mind?”

“For their location, our sleeping agents network is on it. Through hitchers and other good Samaritans, we are subtly steering them to a specific house in the woods. It belongs to a rich industrialist and it should be empty for the season, so you’ll go there, take possession of the place and just wait till they fall in your hands and ask you for shelter. As for your second question…”

“This should help you”, Duncan said as he opened his box. Inside was a large, small silver bracelet. “If you pass it on his wrist, it’ll lock itself and inhibit his quirk at least for a week. Enough for you to come back with him safely”.

“And how do we pass it on to him without alarming the boy or his brother?” Dean asked.

Duncan shrugged. “That’s your job!” he replied, closing the box.

“Be subtle, for once!” John said. “Gain their trust. They’ll come exhausted and hungry, and you’ll be the gentle lads giving them shelter and food. Shouldn’t be too hard, even for you!”.

“When do we leave?”

“They’re at least two days' road from here to the west coast, so you better leave right now. The Impala’s been refilled with fuel and gear. One last detail: you’ll report directly to me. Dave would have normally handled this, but he’s still busy in Riverdale helping Luke clean up your mess and covering our tracks. So you’ll report only to me. Daily. And before you make any decision to avoid any mishap. No autonomy here. Understood?”

“Yes, sir”, they answered. Sam took the box Duncan was holding to him.

“If I may ask, sir…” Sam attempted. “About the red paladin and the hellcaster… were they really…?”

John sighed. “I thought I told you they were not your concern anymore. But yes, Sam. It appears they were actually the two boys you targeted. There’s clearly some sort of magic in here for you to have found them so quickly… and that may explain why the Grand Master was so generous with you after all”.

Dean shuddered again. Being locked completely immobilized for two days in a coffin wasn’t exactly what he would have called “generous”.

“Enough time wasted now. Off you go!”, he finally commanded his sons “And go to the stockroom and get you some decent combat boots, like everyone else here!”

“Yes, Sir”, they finally shout before leaving the room.

=====================================================

Hi guys,

Here is the first chapter of my new sub-story set in the Brotherhood universe.

Don't worry, The Brotherhood: Riverdale Tales shall continue concurrently, but both are unfolding in the same timeline.

So while Luke is infiltrating Riverdale, let's follow Sam and Dean in their last-ditch mission...

You'll find the link to all the other stories here:
The Brotherhood
The Brotherhood: Riverdale Tales
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Yay! more in this weird little crossover universe! I'm not sure if I'm rooting for Sam and Dean to fail or not! So many bondage options await both sets of brothers going forward!
My M/M Stories Here
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This might not be particularly appropriate, [mention]Carnath[/mention], but I love that artwork - and the minor insertion.
Thanks for making this piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Hi, thanks for your messages.

Just to be clear again: the art is from Bowen, on my commission, the story is from me.

Why not appropriate? [mention]Xtc[/mention] :shock:
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Hi guys,

Here is the next chapter, introducing new characters. Hope you'll enjoy it.

=============================================================

After their father had sent them away, the two siblings left the Brotherhood estate as soon as possible, taking care of seeing as few Brothers as possible. Each time they had passed someone though, they had only met glances of contempt. Apparently, the whole Brotherhood was aware of their punishments and their subsequent downgrading. Once, they were the newest and most promising recruits of the Brotherhood, and now they were outcasts of the group.

They were gonna have to climb up the ladder from the bottom. But what choice did they have?

And so were their reflections as they were driving across to Oregon. Neither brother spoke too much during the two-day trip. There was nothing much to say about their situation, and none of them were ready to spoke of their isolation torture.

Two days after departing from the Brotherhood Temple, they were in position, over a small hill in the forest. Their target, the wooden house indicated by their father, was visible below. They had been told the house would be empty, but Sam insisted on them doing some remote scouting anyway.

“Wow”, Dean said, looking through a pair of binoculars. “I was expecting a mere cabin in the woods, but this is rather some sort of fancy modern art. Look at this shape”.

“No surprise”, Sam said, “Remember, dad said it belongs to a rich guy who made a shitload of money in the pharmaceutical industry… of course he prefers villas from sheds.”

“Yes, it looks comfy and…. uh-oh!”

“What?”

““We’ve got a problem”, Dean said, handing the pair of binoculars to his brother. “It’s inhabited!”

“What?!” Sam asked, grabbing the binoculars. He then looked directly at the house’s large patio door. Some movements could be seen indeed. Adjusting the blurriness, he spotted two lads apparently unpacking clothes and stuff.

“Shit!”, Sam said. “That wasn’t on the script”.

“What do we do now?”

Sam shrugged. “They said no more initiative. So call them and ask”.

Dean took on the cellphone the tech brother had given them when they had joined the brotherhood. Sam was right: they weren’t in position to improvise this time. He pressed the pre registered number. After a few dial tones, someone picked up.

“Hi, uh…”

“Password?” a rogue voice replied.

“What? Uh, oh yeah, wait, it’s… uh….”

“Jurare in verba magistri”, Sam said in the speakerphone.

“Oh yeah!” Dean replied while Sam sighed. “What he said!”

“One moment!”, the operator replied. After 30 seconds, the Brothers heard the voice of their father. “Didn’t expect you to call so soon. What’s the matter?”

“Dad”, Dean replied, “your intel is flawed. The house is occupied”.

“What? The Diaz arrived earlier than expected? Not possible! We are tracking them in real time and…”

“No, there are two other guys. Late teenagers, maybe, I…”

“Describe them!”

“Uuuh… both between 18-20? A jock with black short hair; the other one is skinnier, has longer dark blond hair… sorry, we spotted them from afar, there’s nothing much…”

“Call you back in a moment!” their dad said before abruptly hanging up.

“Well…” Dean looked at his now dead cellphone, quite miffed. “He could have been more cheerful”.

“Clearly, he wasn’t expecting that”, Sam commented.

He called back half an hour later.

“Okay, so apparently, our best guess is that this guy is the owner’s son, a 18-years old named Thomas Stephenson. One can only assume the other guy is his friend. They must use the house to spend off-season vacations.”

“So… mission aborted?” Dean asked.

“No”, his father firmly said. “We’re too engaged now, it’s too late to reroute the Diaz brothers without going noticed. You’ll have to deal with this”.

“You mean…?”

“I don’t know Dean! Of course we don’t kill people, but just take them out of the picture until you’ve secured your real targets.”

“Just asking”, Dean said, pouting. “Last time we did that, we ended up locked in a box”.

He heard a loud sigh coming from his father. “You really didn’t understand your punishment, did you?”

“But…”

“We’ll do it, Sir! Of course! Count on us!” Sam interrupted his brother, almost snatching the cell phone from him.

“At least some sense!” John Winchester commented. “Keep me updated”, he said by way of conclusion before hanging up again.

The brothers fell silent for a while.

“Since when did you become a good soldier saying “Yes, Sir!” while I am arguing with him?”Dean ironically asked. “Things used to be different”

“Since I have learned my lesson and don’t want to end up locked in that box again. Ever!” Sam sternly replied. “So, can we move on?”

“And what’s your genius plan to get through this time?”

Sam shrugged. “You’ve still got your chloroform, don’t you?”

“It’s really nice of your dad to let us use his second home”, Newt enthusiastically said to his friend as he just finished unpacking his bag.

“Bah”, Thomas replied. “He’s so rich I’m not sure he really knows how many houses like that he has. Besides, it’s just a four-day vacation, it’s not like we’re gonna live here permanently”.

“Still”, Newt commented. “There! All set up. What do we do now?”

“We still have one hour before full sundown. Wanna check the lake?”

“Is it not too late?”

“Nah, it’s barely a 10 minute walk”.

Thomas took on his pair of dark brown Palladium baggy leather boots and started to put them on.

“Come on, put on your boots , it’s gorgeous!”

Newt obliged, tanking hold of his similar gray hiking boots and started lacing them.

“Shit, I forgot my swim trunks ” Newt said, winking at his friend.

“ Like if you would need one! Thomas winked back, before they both bursted out laughing.

They quickly exited the house, engaging in the small path leading through the forest. “ Let’s hurry up ” Thomas said, “ it’s darker than I thought ”.

“ And it’s chilly. No bath today, I guess ”.

“ Nope, but I really want to show you the fishing spot. Come on! ”

They continued their light chit-chatting as they followed the path, unaware of the dark presence infiltrating their house.

Sam was crouching against the side door of the house, hiding his lock-picking brother behind him.
“ They’re going away ” he announced.

“ At last ”, said Dean, focused on his task.

“ We must hurry though, I think they spoke of going to the lake and coming back, which only gives us 30 minutes, top! ”

“ Don’t rush me! These locks aren’t those of a hobo cabin, and… there! ”

With a click, the door gave away and opened. The two cloaked brothers rushed inside.

“ This is wider than I thought. Go check this floor, I’ll go upstairs. ” Sam announced.

10 minutes later, they were back on the patio.

“ Four separate rooms upstairs ”, Sam announced. “ Nothing interesting in them. No obvious hiding spots, the closets are too small… ”

“ Nothing to report on the first floor ”, Dean added. “ But there is a large basement accessible under the stairs, and it’s quite deep too. The piping and the boiler are there, and make a little noise. I think we can lock our undesirable hosts in there. Providing they remain solidly gagged, they should go unnoticed ”.

“ Sounds like a plan! ” Sam approved.

At the same moment, a faint light appeared at the end of the footpath. The boys were coming back.

“ Shit, we have no time left! ” Dean said. Sam had already taken the glass bottle containing chloroform out of his pocket, and was generously pouring its content onto a white rag.

“ There ”, he hold it to his brother.

“ eww, you spilled too much, it’s still dropping and it reeks ” Dean complained as he hold the rag far away from his face.

“ Silence now ” Sam hissed while pouring the drug onto another cloth, “ they’re coming ”.

“ … we shall test your fishing skills tomorrow then. You brag a little too much about them anyway ” Newt said.

“ No bragging, it’s just a fact. I’ve been fishing every summer since I was 5. At the end of the day, mine is always the biggest ”

“ Tommy, you’re still speaking of the fish, right? ”

Both ended up laughing again. They had arrived at the house threshold now, so Thomas put back his light lamp torch in his jacket’s pocket, since the entrance was already lit. He then took his key.
“ Anyway, Netflix and chill for tonight? ”

The key turned in its lock.

“ Sound good! ”, Newt approved.

Thomas pushed the now unlocked door, and took a confident step inside.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Two complications to deal with, two potential victims alerting the real targets! That is, of course, if Sam and Dean are successful in subduing Thomas and Newt!
My M/M Stories Here
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 3

They could never have figured what would hit them.

Nor did they have any clue that their lives would change forever as they passed that door.

Thomas was assaulted first. After his second step inside, he felt something violently tackling him at his legs, causing him to fall head first on the hard floor.

Newt followed a second later. As his brain was still trying to process what was happening to his friend, he received a massive knock right on the gut, blowing him out of air right away. The excruciating pain made him crouch on the ground, whining.

Momentarily paralyzed, he realized in horror there were not only one, but two strangers attacking them. Robbers? But they’re clothing seemed off…

He watched helplessly, out of breath, one of the strangers pinning his best friend on the ground, almost sitting on him, and seizing his arm in an armlock. He heard his friend whining in pain too, but was powerless to help him, or even to speak to him, as he was still recatching his breath.

He felt his own hands being seized but he was, on the contrary, forcibly lifted up on his feet, then violently pinned against the wall. As he was finally about to vocalize a protest, he felt a damp, cold, reeking white cloth being firmly pressed over his face, covering his nose and his mouth, thus muffling any attempted speech.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Thomas, still firmly maintained on the ground, undergoing the same treatment.

Newt tried to struggle. But he realized he was already powerless: his wrists were locked in the iron grip of his captor. Now that he was facing him, he realized the man was a true giant, holding both of his hands with one single gloved hand, the other pressing this reeking cloth.

Newt had no choice but to breathe in it. The smell was strong, sweet. Clearly a chemical of some sort. The first breath was enough to leave a burning sensation to his nose and even his lungs. But it was only after a few more breaths, as his eyes were starting to feel dry and as his head was beginning to spin, that realization hit him.

Chloroform!

This man was trying to drug him. To put him to sleep!

He felt a surge of panic descending upon him. He didn’t have time to form a coherent, constructive thought, but his animal instincts were shouting at him that whatever was happening was bad. Very, very bad!

Image Image

He tried to struggle anew, wildly, erratically, trying to ignore the burning sensation in his nose and his lungs, trying to ignore his ears vibrating louder and louder. But all of this was vain; the gloved giant holding him against the wall didn’t move from an inch. He tried to kick in, but his feet, yet wearing his solid hiking boots, were far too slow; he realized he had trouble moving his legs as swiftly as he wanted. Needless to say it didn’t make anything.

“MMPHHHOOMMPHH” Thomas yelled in pain behind his own rag. Newt saw him trying to struggle as well, but his captor kept him firmly pinned and just reinforced his armlock, very painfully. From what he saw, Newt determined that he was just an inch away from breaking his friend’s arm.

Newt was feeling very dizzy now. He wasn’t feeling much panicked anymore, but instead very lightheaded, and had trouble forming a coherent thought, as if his brain was giving in. He realized that his vision was starting to blur, and tried to focus on something, but he only met the immobile gaze of his captors, locking eyes with him. He knew inside him that he should have found this scary, but he was in a state in which he didn’t care anymore.

Little by little, the room quieted down. Instead of muffled cries and attempts to struggle, one could only hear soft moans, growing weaker and weaker as the two boys also moved slower and slower in their captor’s grips.

ImageImage

Newt realized that now he couldn’t keep standing up on his own; his legs were flaccid under him, and he was just maintained by the strong grip of his kidnapper, at his wrists and his face. Not for a second did the rag leave his nose. But the smell wasn’t as sharp as it was. In fact, it was almost… pleasant… sweet…..

Their eyes closed.

Their movements ceased totally, except for their breathing, which slowed down as if they were peacefully asleep.

Newt and Thomas had been chloroformed.

Sam and Dean hold the rags fifteen good seconds after the boys had stopped moving. They were just students, not fighters at all, so there was no reason they could have been able to simulate a drug-induced sleep, but it's always best to take a belt and suspenders approach. Both brothers knew they didn't have any room for error anymore.

“They’re done for”, Dean finally declared, as he stood up from a limp Thomas.

“That was quick!” Sam added, putting his own chloroformed rag back in his cloak’s pocket. “But there was no elegance at all in this kidnapping” he added, putting the unconscious Newt, almost gently, in his arms.

“Who cares! Till it’s efficient” Dean replied. “Come on, let’s put them in the basement, we’re racing against the clock here!”

Dean bowed down to carry Thomas, too, but less gently than Sam as he just trashed the unconscious boy over his shoulder, then rushed to the basement stairs. Sam followed him one moment later. Dean had already put Thomas down, resting him against one of the pillars in a sitting position before removing his jacket; he had wasted no time and already had a coil of rope in his hands.

Swiftly and efficiently, Dean started to bind the wrists of the black-haired boy behind the pillar, criss-crossed, taking care of making a tight and inescapable roping, with the knots out of reach of his fingers. He took care of not cutting blood circulation though, as he knew he was gonna be there for quite a long time - at least the whole night.

“Hey Sam, help me roping his legs first. They should be out cold for five more minutes at least”!

“On it!'' Sam replied, fetching other coils of rope after having placed Newt against the other pillar and discarded his light gray hoodie.

Five minutes later, Thomas’ bondage was complete: he was tightly bound to his pillar, not only with his wrists crossed behind it but also because of the cross of ropes going over his chest and his shoulders and knotted behind the pillar. As for his legs, they were rendered useless by three rope bands, binding him at his ankles just over his boots, plus above and below his knees.

The two hunters moved to Newt, as both boys were starting to stir.

“They’re waking up”, Dean said as Sam was still tying Newt’s hands. “Time for the gags! Give me the plugs!”

“What?” Sam asked, tilting his head from behind the pillar. “Don’t you have them?”

“Shit! They’re still in the Impala then! We parked it quite far away, and we’ve no time to spare, our guests will be there any moment!”

“....ooooh… what?” Newy faintly groaned, as he tried to move his hands.

“Hey, stand still boy!” Sam replied, as he violently cinched his knot, thus pinning Newt against the pillar too.

“Nevermind”, Dean muttered, as if there were no interruptions. We gotta find something… ah, there!”

Triumphantly, he brandished a pair of white socks which were on top of a laundry basket.

“There we go”, he added, twisting the sock into a tight ball of cloth, as Sam was continuing his ropework on Newt. “Hey, Sam, use the other one!”

“Got it”, Sam acknowledged, as Dean threw him the other sock of the same pair.

Dean kneeled in front of Thomas. The boy had just opened his eyes, but was clearly still lost in his mind. “Open up, boy!” he ordered.

“Whhaa…” Thomas faintly said. “What…. happened… who?”

“I said, OPEN UP!” as he seized the boy’s black hair and gave them a rough pull, causing Thomas to yelp in pain in spite of his still drugged state.

His cry seems to have a waking up effect on Newt, who blinked twice and stared at Thomas, as if he had just woken up.

“Tommy? What the…”

“There! Put a sock in it!” Dean grinned as he forced the balled-up sock into Thomas' opened mouth!”

“Mhrh hhm hrcch?” Thomas reacted as the cotton garment was invading his mouth, pinning his tongue down.

“You can’t do that!” Newt protested. “It’s not even a cleaned sock!”

Sam, who was busy tying up his legs, paused for a second. “Seriously? That is your main concern right now?”

Newt looked back at him, then seemed to discover the whole scene.

“But… why… why are we tied up? Who are y..?”

Almost in a flash, the recovery of the attack hit him. The punch in his gut. The cloaked, silent shadows. And the damp, cold, sweet-smelling rag he had identified as chloroform.

“Oh fuck!” he startled, as Sam was cinching the rope now binding his ankles. “Who are you? What do you want? Why did you tie uuuhhhhmhmmmm”!

“That’s right”, Sam replied as he was stuffing the other sock in Newt’s mouth. “Shut up too! Nothing much interesting to say anyway”.

“Who are you? Why are you doing this? Always the same thing…” Dean concurred, grinningly, as he was now with application smothering two long pieces of black gorilla tape over Thomas’ lips, thus sealing his gag, ignoring the helpless boy pleading eyes.

“MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng? MMhnph nph phhnph?” Thomas vainly tried to say, as he felt the strong glue of the reinforced tape taking hold on his face. The sock was now trapped inside his mouth, preventing his tongue to move, thus rendering any attempt of speech completely unintelligible.

“Nnnn!” Newt emitted as he watched in horror Sam coming over him with another piece of the same black tape. Seconds later, his lips were glued too by the sticky material, and he was powerless to do anything.

“PHhnph nph nnnphmnphm!” he protested vainly as Sam was finishing tying up his knees just like Thomas”, much more to test his gag than to actually say something. He tried to make his jaw move, which would have weakened a normal, ordinary tape; but the Gorilla tape was too strong, and he knew he wouldn’t make any progress just like that.

Two minutes later, both boys were identically bound against their pillar, and the captors were heading to the stairs. Both boys were now fully awake, looking at them while vainly struggling against the ropes holding them, their eyes shooting daggers.

“Mnn'mm nmfmr gmph nmmnm mmnphh phhnph!”, Newt grunted.

“Mm fnphhmr mmnmm hnmm mnn! Nnn mmnphh phhm pnmncm nf phhm mmhnmm PHphnphm ngnnnphph mnn!!” Thomas added.

“All right boys, we have just one task for you!” Dean declared with a broad smile. “Just stay in there quietly for the night, don’t move, and don’t make too much noise. Think you can do that?”

“FNCH MNN!!!!” they both declared in unison. Dean was satisfied that the sound they could make behind their gags was quite faint after all; they would definitely not be hearable when the basement’s door would be locked.

“And don’t waste your energy with the ropes!” Sam added. “I know my knots, and you’re not getting away on your own! You’d just hurt yourselves!”

These were his last words before Sam shut the lights and slammed the door shut. Newt and Thomas could just hear the lock being turned, then they were left in silence and darkness. Only their mutual gagged moans could be heard in the room, and nothing below its thick walls.

Sunset was an hour ago now. Despite the almost full moon, the woods were going darker and darker, and thus more dangerous any minute. Sean knew they should have looked for shelter long before that, but he had trusted the map he had been given by a friendly stranger. They should have found this abandoned house by now…

“Sean, I’m tired! When do we arrive?” his little brother Daniel, 10 years old, interrupted his thoughts.

“Soon, enano… I think”

“Are we lost?”

“No, I… don’t think so!”

“I knew it!” Daniel replied, stopping dead in his tracks, pouting.

“Okay, Daniel, maybe we are. I’m sorry if…”

“You said we would be at grandma’s within the week! That would be just a nice hike in the woods!”

“Yeah, and we should be really close now!”

“IT’S BEEN 10 DAYS!” he shouted.

“Daniel, I know, and I’m sorry if I’m not the best brother in the world, but I’m trying my best! We’ll just camp here for the night, and…”

“Hey!” Daniel suddenly interrupted him, his attention caught by something behind his brother. “What’s this?”

“...Daniel?”

He wasn’t listening to him anymore. Daniel suddenly started running in one precise direction, and Shawn had no choice but to follow him.

“Daniel! Don’t run at night in the woods!”

“But look! There’s light! A house! And people!”

“What…? No, Daniel, stop!”

“They’re waving at us”!

Sean passed through a bush and could see the light now. Daniel was right, there were two young men looking in their direction, one holding a flashlight.

“Hey, is there anyone? Are you lost?” Sean heard one of them shouting.

“Come on, Sean!” Daniel insisted. “They’ll give us food! And a bed!”.

“Daniel, I’m not sure…” but his concerns fell on deaf ears, as Daniel was already running to the house. His instincts was to not trust strangers, especially now that they were on the run; but on the other hand, pretending to be just lost hikers is a plausible explanation for one day or two, and even if he tried to look strong in front of his little brother, he too was dying for a night in a real bed.

So with a sigh, Sean followed him and waved back at these two friendly looking men.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Absolutely phenomenal work @Carnath
This is as wonderfully enthralling as ever. Even without the illustrations, the writing is grand. But in tandem, they really work well and bring the story and characters to life. Well done. Really enjoying the gagging scenes. The brothers were quite rough this time around 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Quite the development! And of course, there's plenty of room in that basement for more captives! Though I'm not sure if I'm rooting for Sam and Dean to succeed, or to fail and end up back in bondage...
My M/M Stories Here
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Sam and Dean were ruthless to those boys. I like it. But those other brothers will be sorry when they enter that house.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice, I love LiS2, I can't wait to see Sean as the brothers' captive!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

@bondagefreak @DeeperThanRed @sami200456boyfriend @gag1195

Thank you all for your nice appreciations :D
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Chapter 4

The Winchester brothers quickly made them enter the house. Realizing they were hungry, to say the least, Sam quickly started to make some sandwiches while Dean started to chat with the two of them.

« So, how come two young lads like you appear to be lost in the woods? »

« Well… we are going to our grandparents in Oregon » Sean began, retelling the story he made up with Daniel in case they needed to explain their trip. « Rather than taking the bus, we decided to hike for a week. We met some guy who offered us a quick ride but it took us apart from our path and ultimately… we get a bit lost, I think ».

« That guy must be the Brotherhood agent dad has told us before » thought Sam as he was making the sandwiches.

« Isn’t that a bit dangerous though? » Dean answered. « I mean, you’re obviously a strong guy, but… how old are you, kid? »

« Almost ten! » Daniel replied, almost in a proud tone. « My name is Daniel, by the way! »

« Is your birthday soon, Daniel? »

« In a month. Exactly! »

« Wow. So I bet you’re not afraid of going out in the wild? »

« I’m not » Daniel quickly answered. « But… I don’t like being out at night that much. »

« Don’t worry. We have a bed ready for you after you’ve eaten a little bit! ».

« Speaking of which… » Sam sat on the table, pushing a plate of sandwiches before him. « Here you go. It’s not that much, but I guess you’re hungry after that hike ».

« Oh, thank you! Daniel exclaimed, picking up one of them and immediately taking a mouthful. « Itch cho mood »!

« Take a bite too », Sam encouraged Sean. « Obviously, your trip didn’t go as planned ».

« Thank you. For… all of this! »

« You’re very welcome » Sam said. « Hospitality is important for us ».

« Where did you said you come from again? » Dean asked.

« I didn’t say » Sean replied, now being on the defensive. « Could these guys know about what happened in Seattle? This was on TV and in the newspapers, but we’re in another state… » he thought.

« Hey Dean, stop that questioning. They’re obviously exhausted. They’ll tell us their story tomorrow… if they want to », Sam intervened.

« Thanks », Sean muttered.

« He’s right, sorry! » Dean said, standing up. « I’m gonna prepare your room and… »

CLANG!

The loud metallic banging resonated across the house, spreading through pipes. Dean instantly froze.

CLANG! CLANG!

« What is that nose? » Sean asked, understanding something was aloof since his two guests were now displaying a concerned expression.

« I think… » Sam began, without being interrupted by another banging. « The boiler downstairs is going and doing it again ». He locked eyes with his brother. « Could you deal with it, Dean? »

CLANG…. CLANG…

« Sure thing », Dean replied, and rushed to the basement door, under the stairs.

« Hey it’s funny » Daniel said, « it even looks like Morse code ».

CLANG!

« Since when do you know Morse? » Sean asked.

« We learned that in science class! » Daniel replied proudly. « So let’s see… »

« Want some more orange juice? » Sam asked, a little bit too hastily.
Dean quickly entered the basement. Two sets of muffled grunts greeted him. Though the gags were still doing their job, he hasted to slam the door behind him, before going down the stairs.

« Mmmmmppphh! »

Newt protested behind his gag, trying to get Dean’s attention, maybe to convince him to remove it and try to negotiate something, but was calm otherwise. His bounds were still intact and he seemed to have given up the idea of breaking them.

« GRRRMMMMMHHMM »!

Thomas, on the contrary, obviously wasn’t ready to quit. He was panting, breathing heavily behind his gag. The tape still held firm, but Dean realized they were right to pick an extra sticky one. Any tape other than Gorilla tape might have given up, since the boy had obviously tried to get rid of it. But for now, the wad stuffed in his mouth was still in place. « Well, if his jaws are aching now, tough luck for him ».

The ropes held too, however, he had managed to rotate a little bit against the pillar he had been secured to. So that his linked feet were now facing…

CLANG!

Thomas’ hiking boots crashed on the metallic pipe, the boy giving all the might he had in his legs. Since they were bound together but not affixed to anything, he could put a decent strength into his kicks.

« So that was you, you bastard! »

« GRRRRMMMMMMMMPPH! » Thomas « replied », a spark of defiance in his eyes.

« Game ends now, little brat » Dean said as he was heading to his feet. « You better… whoa! ». He just dodged at the last second a kick that would have landed right on his nose. And his boots were quite heavy…

« You son of a bitch! » he exclaimed. « Fine, if you want to play like that… » he added, taking a little glass bottle from his pocket, and seizing a large pad in the laundry box. He quickly poured the content of the bottle onto the pad.

« MMMMMPH ». Thomas’ eyes widened. He understood at once what his captor was doing. He remembered that pungent smell that had hit him before waking up all trussed up, and he had seen how chloroform works in the movie. He armed his legs, ready to kick at Dean, but he swiftly dodged him and skirted the pillar.

« Lights out, motherfucker! » he exclaimed as he crouched and pressed the soaked rag over Thomas’ nose and mouth.

“NNNNNN!” Thomas cried, his lips being crushed by the damp rag and Dean’s gloved hand on top of his gag. His whole body stiffened as he tried to hold his breath. He started to shake his head, desperately attempting to avoid the smothering wad, but Dean knew better: he took Thomas’ head with his other hand and quickly knocked it against the hard pillar behind him. Not enough to knock him out, but the knock was hard enough to make him recatch his breath in reflex.

He started coughing as the first whiffs of chloroform entered his lungs.

“PHhnmnph! Nnn! Mmph gn nf hnm!” Newt moaned behind his gag. Still bound to his pillar and gagged with a used balled-up sock held inside his mouth by the tapegag, he could only witness helplessly his best friend being drugged again.

“You stay quiet”, hissed Dean, “or you’ll get your dose of sleepy juice too. Understood?”

“mmmh” Newt muttered, totally desperate.

Dean ignored him and locked eyes with Thomas. What he saw pleased him. The boy was currently feeling the first effects of the drug, he couldn’ avoid breathing it. And the anger in his eyes was being replaced by something else.

The fear. The prey’s primal fear as it faces the hunter!

That feeling again!

Despite the situation being a mishap, Dean was feeling it again. It was like when he chloroformed that jock in Riverdale.

And he was having a blast.

“That’s it! Be a good boy, deep breaths'', he said almost panting.

“nn... pmmnphm!” Thomas’ eyes were starting to lose focus. A veil then passed in front of them.

“That’s it! Good boy!”

Thomas’ eyes fluttered. Dean sensed he was going limp, his body now slumping against the pillar and being only retained by the ropes binding his chest against it in an “X” pattern.

“Okay. That’s enough! I just needed to calm you down after all” Dean said, withdrawing the rag, leaving Thomas on the brink of consciousness.

Leaving the boy lying against his pillar, he crossed the basement room to fetch some more ropes.

“Would have been more comfortable to spend the night sitting down, but you called for it”, he commented, as he was hauling him against the pillar.

Newt looked at them as Dean was starting to wound more ropes against Thomas’ chest, while holding him in a standing up position. He suddenly understood what he was doing: Thomas being pole tied in a sitting position, his legs would be linked to the pillar, so the pipe would be out of reach. And now that the chloroform prevented Thomas from fighting against it, it was easy to adjust his bindings.

He silently watched his friend as more and more ropes dug into his t-shirt, then his pants. What else could he do? Making a ruckus wouldn’t do him any good: the gag prevented him from being heard outside of the room anyway, and even if he managed to kick the Winchester, the only thing he would earn would be a chloroforming and being put in the same position. All he could hope was that Thomas’ move with the pipe had disturbed the villains’ plans somehow.

“mmh”, Thomas muttered in his half-drugged state as Dean cinched the final knot behind the pillar.

“There! You’ll likely have some cramps tomorrow morning and won’t sleep that much, but again, not my fault!” Dean sarcastically commented. He caught back the damp rag and stuffed it in his pocket, then noticed the roll of black gorilla tape was still there.

“On the other hand… I might help you if the lights bother you!” he added with a wicked smile, tearing up a piece of tape and brutally plastering it over his eyes, effectively blinding him.

“MMHM?!” Newt grunted in indignation.

“Oh but that’s right! You’d want to sleep too!” Dean looked at the boy who had dared interrupt him.

“Nn, N'm phnrrm, nnn'ph!” Newt tried to plead, even trying to make some puppy eyes, but to no avail.

“There! Lights out for you too!”.

Dean gathered the rest of his stuff and, after a final look convincing him his hostages wouldn’t be a nuisance anymore, quickly climbed the stairs.

He hurried to close the door as soon as possible and quickly locked it behind him. He was adding an extra padlock to the door when Sam exited the kitchen, escorting their two guests to their room upstairs.

“This way, boys! The guest room is always prepared, and we have two beds waiting just for you!”

“I’m sooooooo tired”, Daniel moaned, already asleep on his feet.

“What’s with that boiler?” Sean asked.

“Oh it’s fixed now!” Dean replied, clicking the padlock shut. “Don’t worry about it, and enjoy your bed”, he added, thinking of his two captives condemned to sleep bound and gagged in the concrete basement… or to not sleep at all.

The Winchesters didn’t lie to the Diaz brothers though: two soft beds were waiting upstairs. Daniel dove face-first on the first one, not even bothering taking off his clothes. Considering how they’ve spent the last few days, he could hardly blame him.

“Hey, Daniel?” Sean asked, as he was sitting on the other mattress, taking off his shoes.

“mmmmwwwhaaaa?”. It wouldn’t take long before he falls to dreamland.

“You said the clanking in the pipes meant something in morse code. Remember?”

“Oh! For a moment I thought I heard three short, three longs and three short. That’s the code for…”

“Sos?”

“Yeah! So funny, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…funny…”

Sean didn’t want to worry Daniel or spoil his well-deserved rest. But he was feeling something was definitely off with these guys. They way they had been questioning him, the sole fact of being here, so conveniently offering them shelter…

And there was definitely something in this basement they didn’t want them to see.

“Good night, Sean!”

“Good night, enano!”

As he was holding his blanket, feeling he too wouldn’t take long to fall asleep now that he was in a real bed, Sean made a resolution: tomorrow, he would sneak into that basement and see for himself how a boiler could make a distress call…

===========
I hope you'll like this chapter.
Chapter 5 has just been released on my Patreon.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's always a shame when captives don't cooperate! Oh well, it seems as though more will be joining them soon!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic