A SURPRISE FOR LUKE (MF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedupboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A SURPRISE FOR LUKE (MF/M)

Post by Tiedupboy »

CHAPTER ONE

I arrived at my girlfriends house. Victoria is the most beautiful girl that I’ve seen, she have a long red hair, big breast and a nice butt. She have a brother, John, that is 3 years older than us, and a very handsome man, red hair too, big muscles and a big bubble but. I just put a black v neck sweater, a grey hoodie, and my coat. When I knocked on the door, I was very surprised to see that John opened it, he was wearing a black sweatshirt, grey sweatpants and long white socks.

“Hey John! How are you doing dude? Is Victoria at home?”

“Hey Luke, I’m fine, boy! Victoria is on the mall with some friends, you know, gir’s stuff. But come in!”

I entered on the two story house, a very comfortable one, and we went to the living room and layed on the couch.

“Hey kid, and that hoodie that I borrowed to you?”

“Oh, my little brother took it, but I’m going to return it to you...”

“No, that’s ok. Wow, if in you that hoodie was looking like a dress, I think how it is on that little kid!”

“Yeah, he is a little tied up on the moment...”

John looked at me with an eye that a think that was kind of seductive, but I think that is just impression.

“I wish that he was really tied up, I love to bully that kind of brat”

“But he is REALLY tied up”

“Really? How do you did it?”

“I just tied his wrists and ankles, gagged him with long socks and a bandanna. And I put that hoodie of yours on him too!”
When I finished to tell him what I did to my little brother, John jumped on me and turned me on my back.

“WTF MAN?!”

“Don’t you like to tie little boys up? I like too, so let’s have some fun!”

He suddenly grabbed some rope that was hidden on the couch and tied my wrists behind my back, I tried to fight, but he was much bigger than me.

“You gagged him with socks! What a coincidence, when Victoria told me that you were going to here and we were going to be alone, I thought that was a wonderful idea to tie you up and put some socks of mine on your big mouth! Open up boy!”

“C’mon, don’t do MMPPPPHHH!”

The big man put a long sock balled on my mouth, and another was tied to keep it inside.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m not going to put just socks on your beautiful mouth, we are going to have so much fun!”
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I somehow missed this story when you originally posted it, [mention]Tiedupboy[/mention] , really enjoying it! I know I’m 3 years late to the party, but if you feel like continuing it I’d be very interested!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Me too!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Ha, he got hid comeuppance
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic