"UNFORGETTABLE" SHORT STORIES (various) - The Poolboy's Client (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

"UNFORGETTABLE" SHORT STORIES (various) - The Poolboy's Client (F/M)

Post by Switcher1313 »

UNFORGETTABLE SHORT STORIES

I decided to write a series of short stories using different characters based on my own and some friends’ tie-up experiences. They were “unforgettable” for them and I hope you’ll enjoy them.

BOBBY’S PLAYFUL GIRL

Janet was always a playful soul. During our first date, I had to remind her to put on her seat belt. When she seemed reluctant, I reached across and secured her in place.

“Oh my, there’s no escape for me now, is there?” she said with a naughty smile.

I chuckled and said, “That’s nothing! Wait until I kidnap you for real!” I waggled my eyebrows in emphasis.

“Ooooh, I like that!” she responded.

That little incident stuck in my mind and I wondered if she would allow me to tie her up. During our next few dates, I tried testing the waters, so to speak. When I dropped her off at her apartment, I would, of course, kiss her good night. But sometimes, I would gather her hands behind her back before pinning her against the door. I’d sometimes raise her arms overhead and pin her to the wall before kissing her all over her neck. She never struggled nor objected and I was fairly sure that she wanted to be tied up.

My opportunity came when I invited her over to my flat. I live in a condominium and during the elevator ride to the seventh floor, I pinned her to the wall of the elevator and got in some deep kisses and gropes of her wonderful body.

Jan wasn’t very tall at 5-foot-five but she had a full figure. A natural brunette, she had lovely eyes and lips. She often complained that she was “bottom heavy” but I really dug those legs especially when she wore a short skirt or shorts.

We were watching a movie when she tried to ease a kink in her neck. I asked her if I could help and she agreed. I began massaging her shoulders and neck.

“Ohhh, Bobby, that feels good! But wait, this’ll make it easier…” said Jan as she slipped off her sweater. She wore a sports bra beneath and I got back to work. I could feel my hands trembling as I kneaded Jan’s lovely alabaster skin. Finally, I could not resist and I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the neck.

I took the plunge then, saying, “You do realize that you’re in my flat now and I can do anything I want with you?”

Jan giggled then answered, “Oh, woe is me! I’m trapped in this flat with a maniac! Won’t someone help me?”

Jan got up as if to flee, but I caught her arm and said, “Not so fast! Where do you think you’re going?”

“Nowhere, apparently! Just how are you going to prevent me from escaping, huh!” she asked with a naughty smile.

“So this!” I said pulling her arms behind her back and binding them together with the soft white rope that I had stashed beneath the couch cushion.

Momentarily breaking out of character, “How does that feel, Jan? Lemme know if anything’s hurting ok?”

“You are such a considerate kidnapper, sir, but I’m fine! Maybe I’ll just scream for help…mmmph!” replied Jan before I covered her mouth with my hand. I took up a long scarf and cleave gagged her. Her eyes were shining as I pulled her to the bedroom. She struggled weakly as I toppled her onto my bed. She was wearing a short skirt and I got in a few choice gropes of her creamy thighs as I kissed her all over her gagged face.

I began to unzip her skirt, but I looked to her for confirmation. She smiled and nodded slowly. I took off her skirt and was treated to her lovely, full legs. I spent considerable time caressing and kissing them. From thighs to toes. I even kissed her toes and she giggled.

I then decided to make my captive even more helpless. I bound her ankles together, remarking, “Just to make sure you can’t run away, my sexy captive!” Jan giggled again and blushed slightly. More ropes went above and below her knees and around her thighs. For sure, she wasn’t going anywhere!

I continued to tease her helpless body. My hands found her breasts, now covered only by her bra. I fondled them carefully, checking to see if she was agreeable to the treatment. Her closed eyes and racing breath confirmed my suspicion. I pulled the bra cups down and was treated to the sight of her lovely nipples. I licked them before taking one into my mouth, suckling deeply as an infant would. Jan arched her back and moaned in delight as I continued to tease her breasts.

Thus, she was caught unawares as my hand dipped into her panties and found her wet snatch. She gave a muffled “Oh yes!” through her gag before my finger brought forth gasps of pleasure. For long minutes, I continued to tease my helpless captive until she seemed to be trembling from excitement.

“Mow, do ee mow!” she pleaded through her gag.

“What’s that? I can’t understand you,” I teasingly replied.

She glared at me and said, “Uck eee!”

I smiled naughtily and said, “Since you have no objections, I have no choice but to fuck you!”

Instead of being revolted, I could see the glee in Jan’s eyes as she nodded enthusiastically. I quickly untied her legs, pulled off her panties and did one of the most unforgettable tasks of my life.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a cute and sexy story. I enjoyed the playfulness in it!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago That was a cute and sexy story. I enjoyed the playfulness in it!
Thank you [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. I may have gotten some inspiration from your current story with James and Pooja!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE POOLBOY’S CLIENT – F/M

Miguel paused momentarily to wipe the sweat from his brow. It was a hot summer day and despite the early hour, it was sweltering hot already. He was thankful that he had decided to arrive at his client’s mansion early today and he was almost done with his pool cleaning duties.

Miguel was a curly-haired young latino who was well liked by his clients. He was dependable, respectful and knew his way around the usually rich folks that he serviced. As was his habit, he had doffed his shirt and jeans and wore only his red speedos. This was not his usual attire for work, but today he was cleaning the Evans’ pool.

Mrs. Leslie Evans was a widow who had recently lost her husband. Together, they had built a prosperous business and Mrs. Evans had simply taken over her husband’s job as CEO and was doing a fine job. In her late 30’s, Mrs. Evans could still turn a few heads. She was a tall redhead with a svelte figure, which she maintained through a strict regiment of diet and exercise. Unfortunately, she and her late husband had not had any children although they had adopted a son, who was off at college.

Today, Mrs. Evans had finished her morning exercises by the pool. She wore a black one-piece swimsuit, which showed off her lovely figure. Her 37D breasts were especially evident. Miguel had some difficulty concentrating on his job and he sighed in relief as Leslie finished her yoga and tai chi exercises. She had sat at a recliner by the pool sipping a bottle of water, her eyes covered by sunglasses.

Finally, Miguel was finished and he went to Leslie saying, “I’m all done Mrs. Evans!”

Glancing up, Leslie smiled and admonished Miguel with, “Now do I need to remind you to call me Leslie when no one is around, Miguel?”

“S-Sorry, Mrs…I mean, Leslie,” said Miguel softly.

Leslie then stood and sauntered away calling over her shoulder, “Why don’t you take a shower, Miguel. I’ll see you inside.”

----

Miguel stepped into the cool interior of the mansion and found Leslie sitting on a plush chair in the patio. She wore a dark blue satin robe and had put on, of all things, high-heeled pumps. While Miguel was not short, Leslie was almost six feet tall.

“Ah, there you are, dear boy! Now, are you ready to earn your bonus for the day?” asked Leslie.

“Ah, yes…Leslie,” answered Miguel.

“That’s Mistress Leslie to you, dear boy, have you forgotten so soon?” snapped Leslie.

The abashed Miguel shook his head slowly and said, “Uh, no, Mistress Leslie!”

“Good! Now, you may start by kissing my feet!” said Leslie as she offered one foot.

Miguel fell down and crawled to Leslie and kissed her foot. He kept his hands to himself and rained soft kisses all over Leslie’s foot.”

Leslie then planted her foot on Miguel’s shoulder and pushed him away. She stood and sternly said, “Stand against the post, Miguel!”

Keeping his gaze down, Miguel backed into a sturdy pillar in one corner of the patio and stood against it. Leslie then opened a duffel bag and pulled out a length of rope. She used this to bind Miguel’s wrists behind the pillar.

With his hands bound behind him, Miguel felt helpless especially when Leslie began caressing his exposed torso with her hands. Her long fingernails grazed the toned brown body and Leslie was gratified to see Miguel’s tight speedos tenting at his crotch.

“I can see that you’re very glad to see me!” exclaimed Leslie as she cupped Miguel’s erection through the thin material of his speedos. Under her firm ministrations, his cock grew hard. Smiling wickedly, Leslie slowly pulled down Miguel’s speedos rendering him completely naked. His cock sprang forth and quivered.

“My, my! I can see that you are indeed ready for some action!” enthused Leslie, “Well, since you’ve lost your speedos, I guess we can move on to the next part of the program!

----

Miguel lay crosswise on the bed. His wrists had been tied off to the sides of the bed. His legs were likewise pulled wide apart exposing him utterly. They were in the guest house at the back of the mansion where Leslie had pulled him. She had freed Miguel from the pillar only to rebind his wrists behind him and putting a rope halter on his neck, which she used to pull him. Miguel was self-conscious as he was led to the guest house. Now, he was helplessly bound spreadeagle on the bed.

“Now, I need that mouth of yours, dear boy!” said Leslie as her lush thighs straddled Miguel’s head. Miguel opened his mouth and his tongue stabbed deeply into Leslie’s trimmed bush. Leslie sighed and moaned at Miguel’s oral stimulation.

Then, Leslie arose and said, “Very good, dear boy! You have learned from our past encounters! Now, I want a taste of your delectable meat!” Leslie then went to Miguel’s splayed legs and caressed the young man’s thighs before engulfing his engorged member into her mouth.

“Aaah! Mistress! You’re so good!” gasped Miguel.

Leslie paused to smile and say, “Glad you are liking it, dear boy! But I know you cannot come in this position, so I am going to enjoy this…for a long time!”

Miguel groaned, realizing that he was looking at a long and slow tease from this very dominant woman.

Leslie kept Miguel bound in the guest house for the entire day. She let him stew when she was not teasing or stimulating him in some way. Miguel had been bound in various ways. He had been released from the bed only for his wrists to be tied behind him. His ankles were then tied to his thighs. He had been hogtied and a vibrating cock ring used to torment him. Leslie had gone off to make calls, send email and even attend a Zoom meeting leaving her plaything tightly restrained in the guest house.

When darkness fell, Miguel was brought out of the guest house towards some scaffolding on one side of the house. His arms were outstretched and generously bound with rope. His ankles were tightly bound together and to the sturdy metal scaffold. His mouth was packed with Leslie’s panties before being taped shut. Miguel looked down on his helplessly bound body. His cock ached for attention. When the moon was rising, Leslie came back and once again took him into her mouth. Miguel groaned through his gag as Leslie drew out the handjob and blowjob making Miguel squirm and writhe.

“I think you’ve suffered enough, boy!” said Leslie as she sped up her hands. Again, she took him into his mouth and this time, Miguel could not resist the insidious pull of this woman’s mouth and tongue. Finally, Miguel came and his climax spurted loads of cum all over Leslie’s face and body. Leslie coaxed every single drop with her hands.

Leslie then arose and went off to the poolside shower. She returned to Miguel and freed him. Miguel crumpled to the ground totally spent. He went off to find Leslie waiting for him by the pool. She handed him an envelope, thick with bills inside.

“Thank you for a wonderful day, Miguel! Same time next week?” said Leslie.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Lucky Miguel. If only I can meet a Leslie!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic