Fiction on Fiction (M+/M) (Short)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fiction on Fiction (M+/M) (Short)

Post by Guardianbound »

What if Nick and Zack from B&G, Mitch from EP, Jason and Dan (Prof Williams) from NDN all existed in the same universe?
Readers have to thank [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for inspiring this and allowing me to take liberties with his characters. I didn't want to post this at first but [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] encouraged me to do so. I look forward to seeing how others respond to it. If there's high demand for a continuation chapter, maybe I'll write it, we'll see how it goes.

---------

Jason POV

I should never have trusted that white-haired devil. My professor had told me to come back to his office with him to discuss a future research project. He offered me a glass of water... The last thing I remember is him laughing and opening the door to invite in three other men.

I woke up handcuffed, with a squishy material in my mouth, duct tape sealing my lips, and moving. No, someone was moving me. My whole body was stuffed in a bag of some kind. A stinking bag by the way, moist and rank from the sweat of a man. It was pitch black in there but my hands curled around a stray sock in one hand and a hard cup like shape in the other. It was then that I realised that I was being carried around in a sports or gym bag of some kind. It had to be long enough to cotain my body, so perhaps a hockey bag then?

"Mmmmmmm," I struggled. "Shut up boi," a gruff voice said slapping my ass through the bag. “Don’t make me add more stuffing into your yapper,” he warned. It did not seem to me like he could stuff anything more in mouth. Each time I had strentched my jaw in an effort to dislodge the tape covering my mouth, the sponge in my mouth had expanded to occupy any new room it provided. It was an effective seemingly air-tight seal that would muffle my cries for help. Weighing the slim likelihood that shouting for help would lead to my escape against the concequences of taking such an action, I decided not to test the seriousness of my kidnapper’s threat.

I prepared to kick and scream when the bag was set down, but as as soon as the bag was unzipped I was grabbed and savagely spread across a king size bed. The four of them worked in unison, two older hairy men spread and tied my legs while the other two removed my cuffs and deatlt with my hands.

They were all shouting at me, calling me their boi, laughing about what they were about to do to me. Mitch, I think that was his name, ungagged me. "Thank you. Please let me go,” I pleaded.

"Let you go?" Mitch just laughed and slowly removed his boxers. The rest of them undressed to their underwear too, but Mitch was fully naked. He held up his fresh boxers up to my mouth and said, "open."

I tried to resist but Mitch forcefully crammed the stinky material into my mouth. It couldn't fit all the way so he used duct tape to keep his boxers in my mouth while positioning the leftovers over my nose.

I screamed and moaned for mercy, tugging at my bonds but all four of them simply laughed and tightened my bonds. “Be careful not to choke Jason,” Dan said in response to my coughing and gagging. My tastebuds were overwhelmed by the taste of Mitch’s crotch sweat, stale piss and what must be a week’s worth of farts.

What happened next probably scarred me for life. They took turns tickling, edging and sitting their big muscular asses on my face! A few of them even farted, Zack and Mitch the bastards. I was afraid, angry yet somehow horny as well. They knew that as well. Nick slowly teased me while Dan almost suffocated me when he rested his full weight on my face!

This lasted for a while before the four of them got bored and to my further surprise started turning against one another. Zack rallied Nick and Dan to wrestle down Mitch and tie his hands behind his back, gagging him with an inflatable gag.

I rather enjoyed this takedown, not only because of the temporary relief against their attentions on me but also because I was able to watch Mitch fighting all the way till the end, his humungous muscles flexing and working under his dark hair and skin.

Dan expertly hugged him from behind, pulling him to the floor where Nick and Zack were waiting to pin his legs, hobbling them to prevent him from kicking or, if he somehow managed to writhe his way out the three-man grapple, fleeing.

“FMMMMMM!” Mitch roared into his gag, pulling and tugging wildly at his ropes. “Don’t worry. We’ll make sure that you’ll still have some fun with Jason,” Zack said.

"You want to be released boi?" Zack smirked and I reluctantly nodded, suspecting a trap from this most devious captor. “Good boi,” he said as he was stroking me, bending down to kiss me over the tape.

I was retied with my hands behind my back but my legs free. But I was led to kneel in front of the bound and gagged Mitch and ungagged. Before I could say anything my head got forced deep into Mitch's hairy crotch.

"You will worship every inch of his body," Nick said.

"You will suck him dry," Dan laughed.

"You wont stop till we tell you to," Zack said.

I wanted to beg again but was silenced by a thick slab of meat, urgent and leaking in my mouth. Mitch was breathing heavily like a crazed bull above. This was going to be a long day...
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

What a fun idea! I think it stands well on its own, but maybe a different vignette with a different pemise could work if you don't want to continue this?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Well done!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Oh man, poor/lucky Jason!
So glad you decided to post this on here, buddy-boi.

From the description of that smelly and clutter-filled hockey bag, I can only assume our prisoner was stashed away inside Zack's infamous hockey bag before being transported to his current location.

I should feel bad for Jason, given that he was gagged with Mitch's freshly-removed boxers, tickled and edged by four pairs of huge calloused hands, facesat and then repeatedly gassed by Mitch and Zack. But then I also know that a ton of guys on here would immediately sign up for such a thing if the possibility was real. Still, what an ordeal!

Pretty sure [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention] would be over the moon being in Jason's position right now.

Definitely a hot snippet!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Can't say I'm one who wishes to change places with Jason, but this is some hot stuff nonetheless.
Always fun to see how a new author deals with previously developed characters. You did a fine job with this. Thanks!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

i have problems for remember names, so i'm not sure if recognize the characters, i just know, THAT I WANT MORE!! i loved the start of this story and want to know how continue
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yaru wrote: 1 year ago i have problems for remember names, so i'm not sure if recognize the characters...
Hey buddy. I'm not the author of this snippet, but I'm pretty sure I can help.

Dan is one of the main characters in NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR (M+/M+)

Mitch is Ethan's dad from EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M+)

Nick and Zack are two of the main characters from BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Such a novel and fun idea! Definite potential. Very excited about this!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]

Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm happy that I didn't butcher Mitch, Nick and Zack for all of those you have read their respective stories. Happy also to see that for those unfamiliar with these characters, my short snippet is able to stand alone and still appeals to you.

As of now I don't have the inspiration required for a second chapter, or a second vignette. So I cannot promise that an update is coming.

However, feel free to drop me PM if you have a suggestion for how this story should continue or anything else at all.

Thank you all again!

lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

Another good stories
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really interesting crossover
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

If you enjoyed this story, you may want to read this one too! "Marking your Territory"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic