Kidnapping By Laura & Holly (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping By Laura & Holly (FF/M)

Post by Holly09 »

Hello everyone, this is a FF/M kidnap story about a story request I read recently.

This features themes of non consensual kidnapping, torture and obviously bondage. I just want to say I don’t believe in any of these themes non consensually and you should obviously be safe. I am simply writing about this because it is a kink of mine and I want an entertaining story. I used the term “boy” and “girls” please note this doesn’t mean the characters of my story are underage. Please enjoy my story.

“HELLLLLP MEEE”
“HEELLLPP” The boy screamed
It was no use. The car park was empty just the boy, a van and two middle aged female abductors.
“Oh shut up, nobody can hear you” Holly answered back, she was around 5ft 8, aged 30, blonde shoulder length hair. She had cherry red lipstick and was wearing a white buttoned shirt displaying cleavage, a short black skirt, black high heels and a black leather bag. Holly is the more playful of the two. She loves teasing her victims.

She restrained the boy pinning his arms behind his back whilst the other wrapped his wrists with silver duct tape. She wrapped the roll around his wrists around 10 times and kept going.
“Surely that’s enough now, we need to use the rest of the roll to tie him up” Holly mentioned
“Sorry, I get so carried away. I want this brat to suffer”
“Wouldn’t want him running away, would we?” Laura mentions. She was around the same age and height as Holly. She had longer brown hair, a v-shaped black and white polka dot dress and a black cardigan. Laura was more cunning and calculated. She’s cruel and experienced. The two makes a great team.

“What do you want with me anyway? Is it money? Please stop I’ll do anything. Just let me go” the boy pleaded to his cruel abductors.
“We don’t want you’re money, we’re here for revenge. We do this all the time, kidnap stupid little bitches like you who have cheated on your girlfriends and make sure you get what you deserve” Laura explained to the boy. His now eyes full of fear.

“HEELLLLPPPP” “SOMEBODY HELLP ME” The boy screamed this time even louder and full of fear.
“Shut him up would you?” Laura asked.
Holly placed her hand firmly over his mouth. Leaning into his body, she whispered in his ear. Her strong sweet smelling perfume overwhelming his nose.
“Shut the fuck up or we’ll have to kill you”
The boy now more subdued but still persistent with his struggling and noises”
“That’s it, good boy”
Laura now switched positions so she could tape up the boys ankles. He was sat on the floor of the van, his feet out in front of Laura as she began taping him. Holly still behind him, silencing his screams.
“OUCH, the fucker bit me” Holly claimed as she pulls her hand away from his mouth.
“CRAZY BITCHES, GET OFF ME”
“HELLLPPP” “HELLP ME”
“Right, hold this over his mouth” Laura says as she pulls out about 3 used scrunched up tissues from her sleeve amalgamating into one big rag. She passes Holly the tissues and she holds it over his mouth muffling the screams.
“That’s better, nice and quiet”
“MMMMMMPPPPPHHHH”
“mmmmmppppppph” The boys pleas still ongoing”
“As quiet as we can get him for now, he’ll be properly gagged when we torture him”.

Laura now working effectively at restraining the boys lower body. Tape wrapped around 5-10 times around his ankles, below his knees, above his knees and his thighs.
“Right that should hold him now” she explains
“I think it’s time to get going we don’t want to be late for the client do we?”
“Yeah, can you see if there is something we can use to hold these dirty tissues in place” Holly says
“We wouldn’t want him screaming the whole journey”.
Laura reaches into the leather bag, searching past all the tools. Rope, Zipties, Nipple clamps, make up.
“There we go” pulling a long leopard print scarf.
“This will do the trick”
“However, it looks like there’s a bit too much room in that mouth of yours” Laura taunts as she reaches into her cardigan pocket. She’s pulls out even more tissues all scrunched up.
“See this is the thing when you have a cold, I’m always carrying tissues”
“We forgot to bring the gags but normally at this point the boys shut up and accept their fate”

She comes behind the boy next to Holly. Holly let’s go of the pre-existing gag and Laura shoves more tissues deep into his moth, filling both cheeks. The tissues are spilling out of his mouth but Laura wraps the leopard print scarf around his head, she got it round there twice and she noted it at the front of his mouth forming a knot. This acted as a tightening of the gag and kept the tissues in place.

“Nice and silent, how boys like you should be” Holly taunted
“Have a nice sleep, it’s going to be a long car journey and you’ll need plenty of energy for what we have planned later”.

The boy wakes up.
He’s in some sort of basement. His arms duct taped behind his back, his legs restrained like in the van. He found himself duct taped to a chair thoroughly. He tried to scream.
“MMMMPPFFF”
Only the muffled sound. He was still gagged, drool dripping dons from the cleave gagged into his lap. He looked down to see himself wearing a pink dress.

“Click clack click clack” the sound of the girls approaching him in their high heels.
“Here she is, wakey wakey”
“How is that dress working out for you, slut!” The girls cackled like witches.
The girls were in the same outfit as he last saw them.
He didn’t even know what day it was, how long he had been asleep, where he was or when his suffering would end.

Holly sat on his lap,
“You said some rude things about us earlier”
“For that we are going to punish you” she whispers seductively in his ear.

“PPPPFEEHHH” The boy shouts spitting the tissues out on to the floor.
“Let me go, I’ll do anything”
“Uh uh uh, not so easy” Laura says
“You’re gonna get what you deserve”
Laura scrambled around in the bag, she comes back with a roll of clear tape and her phone.
“Right we’re going to record a video for your girlfriend explaining his sorry you are.
She gets her phone out and records him.
With the encouragement of Holly grabbing him by his hair. The boy begged for forgiveness from his girlfriend and pleaded for help.
Holly stands up and begins pulling her knickers down to her legs and takes them off.
“What are you doing?” The boy asked concerned
“Don’t you worry, just keeping you quiet honey” Holly replies as she reveals a big pastel pink pair of satin panties.
“I wore these to the gym earlier, should be nice and wet for you”
The boy refuses to open his mouth, Laura pinched him by the nose forcing his mouth open
Holly began cramming the sweaty panties in.
“There we go, don’t they look so pretty on you?”
“MMMMMMPHHHH”
“Thanks for the words but now it’s time to be quiet again” Laura says as she wraps the roll of clear tape round his head. She wraps it around about 10 times before biting it off with her teeth.

“Now let’s see how effective that gag is on silencing you” Laura says Laura, pulling out scissors and nipple clamps from her cardigan pocket. She cuts two holes in the boys shirt and places the nipple clamps on.
“MMMMMMMPPPPPPH” “MMMMMPPPPPPPH” “HLLLLLPPP MMMMM”
The boy cried in agony.
Holly began flicking the clamps playfully
“Hey, we’ll if that’s the most noise he can make then we should be fine” Holly reassured Laura
“Yeah hopefully we won’t have another noise complaint from the neighbours, that was awful we had to keep that bitch tied down here for days until she promised not to complain to the police again”.

“Right let’s see what other treats we have in here for you” Laura says as she reaches into the bag again. This time pulling out some lipstick, some large pink make up sponges and a roll of black electrical tape.
“Time to do some finishing touches” she stated
The boy watched on fearfully all he could do was stare.
Holly sat back down on his lap and began applying lipstick to the clear tape. Whilst Laura bent down behind the chair with the sponges and electrical tape. She forced the boy to hold the sponge with each of his hands forming a fist. She then wrapped electrical tape all around his hand forming a tight fist. Rendering his hands useless.

“There we go now you can’t pick at the tape with your fingers, wouldn’t want you escaping when we have days of torture planned do we Holly?”
“No that would be terrible, the fun hasn’t even started yet”.
“Look at those pretty pink lips”.

Laura looks up to see lipstick marks on the clear tape of his gag. You can see through to see the pink panties still crammed in his mouth.
“Looks beautiful, the slut is getting what he deserves”.
“Hey I have an idea” Laura laughed.
“His mouth is stuffed, his fingers are taped up. That’s 2 of the five senses right mouth and touch?”
“Hahaha.. I see where you are going with this”
“I got some cotton wool balls in the bag and a bandana”
“Perfect” Holly cackled
The boy dazed confused and waiting for his suffering to end began to panic.
“WHHTTTT” “WHHTTT RRR UUU DDDDNGG TTTT MMM”
“Sorry what was that, you got a little something in your mouth” Holly laughed as Laura began to search the bag.
“I think he was just saying how good your knickers taste” Laura joked.

She came back to Holly and passed her some cotton wool balls and the electrical tape.
“Keep hold of these to do in a minute” she says as Holly stuffed the items into her bra.
Laura began taking off her satin panties. They were a light blue colour.
“I didn’t wear these to the gym unlike our beautiful Holly but they should smell just as bad from all the hard work we’ve done torturing you.”
Laura placed the blue panties over his head covering his eyes and nose. She aligned the crotch perfectly with his nose.
“Get a whiff of that” she laughed as Holly began tying a floral scarf over the boys eyes so the panties covered them.
“Perfect, doesn’t he look lovely”
At this point the boy had given up trying to speak to scream.
“Sure does! Now lets do the ears”.
Holly reached into her bra and stuffed the cotton wool balls into the boys ears and taped them up with electrical tape forming a sort of spider web at the end holding the cotton in place. She did the exact same with the other one.

“I think that’s everything” Holly stated proudly as the girls step back to admire their work.
Laura sets up a tripod and the girls begin taking pictures posing with their victim.
“We’ll have to send those to his ex girlfriend, I’m sure she would love to see he got what he deserved”.

“Goodbye sweetie, we’ll see you tomorrow for some more torture oh wait you can’t hear us anyway” Holly laughed
Laura blew him a kiss and the girls walked away laughing the whole time.

The boy was now left tied up and completely ruined. He was wearing a pretty pink dress and high heels. His ankles, legs, above/below knee, lower/upper thigh, elbows, chest, stomach and wrists all wrapped up with tape and tied with more tape to the chair. His hands taped up in a fist shape with a sponge stuffed in the middle and clamps on his nipples. Panties shoved in his mouth, followed by a layer of clear tape with a lipstick imprint on. Another pair of panties placed over his eyes and nose secured by a floral scarf blinding him and forcing him to smell the girls panties and finally his ears were stuffed with cotton. He can’t move, speak, see, hear and smell properly. The beautiful abductresses could return at any point and he would now. But hey, I guess that’s what happens when you cheat. The girls are here to dish out revenge and they did just that.
Last edited by Holly09 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I want to make this a series. Please reply with different scenarios and targets for the girls.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Great!, so hot, maybe a stepmother working with the girls to kidnap the stepson, or a mother working with the girls to punish brat of a son. A boy being kidnapped by teachers for misbehaving in the classroom, an aunt wanting her nephew kidnapped, a boy kidnapped by his older female neighbour and the girls, please include tying up and gagging with panties!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Love the panty gag and the panties over the nose as well. Keep up the great work
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Pretty nice. There's something to be said for short, straightforward stories like this.

Different scenarios and targets... what if they manage to dox and track down a notorious internet troll? Or what about a case of mistaken identity?

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great first story. I like the idea of a captor-for-hire service.
Loved the forced feminisation especially the lips drawn on the clear tape gag. Also as a guy who has worn nipple clamps many times, being forced to wear them overnight would be absolutely awful.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

this was really good
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago Hello everyone, this is a FF/M kidnap story about a story request I read recently.

This features themes of non consensual kidnapping, torture and obviously bondage. I just want to say I don’t believe in any of these themes non consensually and you should obviously be safe. I am simply writing about this because it is a kink of mine and I want an entertaining story. I used the term “boy” and “girls” please note this doesn’t mean the characters of my story are underage. Please enjoy my story.

“HELLLLLP MEEE”
“HEELLLPP” The boy screamed
It was no use. The car park was empty just the boy, a van and two middle aged female abductors.
“Oh shut up, nobody can hear you” Holly answered back, she was around 5ft 8, aged 30, blonde shoulder length hair. She had cherry red lipstick and was wearing a white buttoned shirt displaying cleavage, a short black skirt, black high heels and a black leather bag. Holly is the more playful of the two. She loves teasing her victims.

She restrained the boy pinning his arms behind his back whilst the other wrapped his wrists with silver duct tape. She wrapped the roll around his wrists around 10 times and kept going.
“Surely that’s enough now, we need to use the rest of the roll to tie him up” Holly mentioned
“Sorry, I get so carried away. I want this brat to suffer”
“Wouldn’t want him running away, would we?” Laura mentions. She was around the same age and height as Holly. She had longer brown hair, a v-shaped black and white polka dot dress and a black cardigan. Laura was more cunning and calculated. She’s cruel and experienced. The two makes a great team.

“What do you want with me anyway? Is it money? Please stop I’ll do anything. Just let me go” the boy pleaded to his cruel abductors.
“We don’t want you’re money, we’re here for revenge. We do this all the time, kidnap stupid little bitches like you who have cheated on your girlfriends and make sure you get what you deserve” Laura explained to the boy. His now eyes full of fear.

“HEELLLLPPPP” “SOMEBODY HELLP ME” The boy screamed this time even louder and full of fear.
“Shut him up would you?” Laura asked.
Holly placed her hand firmly over his mouth. Leaning into his body, she whispered in his ear. Her strong sweet smelling perfume overwhelming his nose.
“Shut the fuck up or we’ll have to kill you”
The boy now more subdued but still persistent with his struggling and noises”
“That’s it, good boy”
Laura now switched positions so she could tape up the boys ankles. He was sat on the floor of the van, his feet out in front of Laura as she began taping him. Holly still behind him, silencing his screams.
“OUCH, the fucker bit me” Holly claimed as she pulls her hand away from his mouth.
“CRAZY BITCHES, GET OFF ME”
“HELLLPPP” “HELLP ME”
“Right, hold this over his mouth” Laura says as she pulls out about 3 used scrunched up tissues from her sleeve amalgamating into one big rag. She passes Holly the tissues and she holds it over his mouth muffling the screams.
“That’s better, nice and quiet”
“MMMMMMPPPPPHHHH”
“mmmmmppppppph” The boys pleas still ongoing”
“As quiet as we can get him for now, he’ll be properly gagged when we torture him”.

Laura now working effectively at restraining the boys lower body. Tape wrapped around 5-10 times around his ankles, below his knees, above his knees and his thighs.
“Right that should hold him now” she explains
“I think it’s time to get going we don’t want to be late for the client do we?”
“Yeah, can you see if there is something we can use to hold these dirty tissues in place” Holly says
“We wouldn’t want him screaming the whole journey”.
Laura reaches into the leather bag, searching past all the tools. Rope, Zipties, Nipple clamps, make up.
“There we go” pulling a long leopard print scarf.
“This will do the trick”
“However, it looks like there’s a bit too much room in that mouth of yours” Laura taunts as she reaches into her cardigan pocket. She’s pulls out even more tissues all scrunched up.
“See this is the thing when you have a cold, I’m always carrying tissues”
“We forgot to bring the gags but normally at this point the boys shut up and accept their fate”

She comes behind the boy next to Holly. Holly let’s go of the pre-existing gag and Laura shoves more tissues deep into his moth, filling both cheeks. The tissues are spilling out of his mouth but Laura wraps the leopard print scarf around his head, she got it round there twice and she noted it at the front of his mouth forming a knot. This acted as a tightening of the gag and kept the tissues in place.

“Nice and silent, how boys like you should be” Holly taunted
“Have a nice sleep, it’s going to be a long car journey and you’ll need plenty of energy for what we have planned later”.

The boy wakes up.
He’s in some sort of basement. His arms duct taped behind his back, his legs restrained like in the van. He found himself duct taped to a chair thoroughly. He tried to scream.
“MMMMPPFFF”
Only the muffled sound. He was still gagged, drool dripping dons from the cleave gagged into his lap. He looked down to see himself wearing a pink dress.

“Click clack click clack” the sound of the girls approaching him in their high heels.
“Here she is, wakey wakey”
“How is that dress working out for you, slut!” The girls cackled like witches.
The girls were in the same outfit as he last saw them.
He didn’t even know what day it was, how long he had been asleep, where he was or when his suffering would end.

Holly sat on his lap,
“You said some rude things about us earlier”
“For that we are going to punish you” she whispers seductively in his ear.

“PPPPFEEHHH” The boy shouts spitting the tissues out on to the floor.
“Let me go, I’ll do anything”
“Uh uh uh, not so easy” Laura says
“You’re gonna get what you deserve”
Laura scrambled around in the bag, she comes back with a roll of clear tape and her phone.
“Right we’re going to record a video for your girlfriend explaining his sorry you are.
She gets her phone out and records him.
With the encouragement of Holly grabbing him by his hair. The boy begged for forgiveness from his girlfriend and pleaded for help.
Holly stands up and begins pulling her knickers down to her legs and takes them off.
“What are you doing?” The boy asked concerned
“Don’t you worry, just keeping you quiet honey” Holly replies as she reveals a big pastel pink pair of satin panties.
“I wore these to the gym earlier, should be nice and wet for you”
The boy refuses to open his mouth, Laura pinched him by the nose forcing his mouth open
Holly began cramming the sweaty panties in.
“There we go, don’t they look so pretty on you?”
“MMMMMMPHHHH”
“Thanks for the words but now it’s time to be quiet again” Laura says as she wraps the roll of clear tape round his head. She wraps it around about 10 times before biting it off with her teeth.

“Now let’s see how effective that gag is on silencing you” Laura says Laura, pulling out scissors and nipple clamps from her cardigan pocket. She cuts two holes in the boys shirt and places the nipple clamps on.
“MMMMMMMPPPPPPH” “MMMMMPPPPPPPH” “HLLLLLPPP MMMMM”
The boy cried in agony.
Holly began flicking the clamps playfully
“Hey, we’ll if that’s the most noise he can make then we should be fine” Holly reassured Laura
“Yeah hopefully we won’t have another noise complaint from the neighbours, that was awful we had to keep that bitch tied down here for days until she promised not to complain to the police again”.

“Right let’s see what other treats we have in here for you” Laura says as she reaches into the bag again. This time pulling out some lipstick, some large pink make up sponges and a roll of black electrical tape.
“Time to do some finishing touches” she stated
The boy watched on fearfully all he could do was stare.
Holly sat back down on his lap and began applying lipstick to the clear tape. Whilst Laura bent down behind the chair with the sponges and electrical tape. She forced the boy to hold the sponge with each of his hands forming a fist. She then wrapped electrical tape all around his hand forming a tight fist. Rendering his hands useless.

“There we go now you can’t pick at the tape with your fingers, wouldn’t want you escaping when we have days of torture planned do we Holly?”
“No that would be terrible, the fun hasn’t even started yet”.
“Look at those pretty pink lips”.

Laura looks up to see lipstick marks on the clear tape of his gag. You can see through to see the pink panties still crammed in his mouth.
“Looks beautiful, the slut is getting what he deserves”.
“Hey I have an idea” Laura laughed.
“His mouth is stuffed, his fingers are taped up. That’s 2 of the five senses right mouth and touch?”
“Hahaha.. I see where you are going with this”
“I got some cotton wool balls in the bag and a bandana”
“Perfect” Holly cackled
The boy dazed confused and waiting for his suffering to end began to panic.
“WHHTTTT” “WHHTTT RRR UUU DDDDNGG TTTT MMM”
“Sorry what was that, you got a little something in your mouth” Holly laughed as Laura began to search the bag.
“I think he was just saying how good your knickers taste” Laura joked.

She came back to Holly and passed her some cotton wool balls and the electrical tape.
“Keep hold of these to do in a minute” she says as Holly stuffed the items into her bra.
Laura began taking off her satin panties. They were a light blue colour.
“I didn’t wear these to the gym unlike our beautiful Holly but they should smell just as bad from all the hard work we’ve done torturing you.”
Laura placed the blue panties over his head covering his eyes and nose. She aligned the crotch perfectly with his nose.
“Get a whiff of that” she laughed as Holly began tying a floral scarf over the boys eyes so the panties covered them.
“Perfect, doesn’t he look lovely”
At this point the boy had given up trying to speak to scream.
“Sure does! Now lets do the ears”.
Holly reached into her bra and stuffed the cotton wool balls into the boys ears and taped them up with electrical tape forming a sort of spider web at the end holding the cotton in place. She did the exact same with the other one.

“I think that’s everything” Holly stated proudly as the girls step back to admire their work.
Laura sets up a tripod and the girls begin taking pictures posing with their victim.
“We’ll have to send those to his ex girlfriend, I’m sure she would love to see he got what he deserved”.

“Goodbye sweetie, we’ll see you tomorrow for some more torture oh wait you can’t hear us anyway” Holly laughed
Laura blew him a kiss and the girls walked away laughing the whole time.

The boy was now left tied up and completely ruined. He was wearing a pretty pink dress and high heels. His ankles, legs, above/below knee, lower/upper thigh, elbows, chest, stomach and wrists all wrapped up with tape and tied with more tape to the chair. His hands taped up in a fist shape with a sponge stuffed in the middle and clamps on his nipples. Panties shoved in his mouth, followed by a layer of clear tape with a lipstick imprint on. Another pair of panties placed over his eyes and nose secured by a floral scarf blinding him and forcing him to smell the girls panties and finally his ears were stuffed with cotton. He can’t move, speak, see, hear and smell properly. The beautiful abductresses could return at any point and he would now. But hey, I guess that’s what happens when you cheat. The girls are here to dish out revenge and they did just that.
🔥🔥🔥
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

This whole story was absolutely amazing! Really wish I could be in that dude's position right about now :lol:
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Really enjoyable to read this!
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Wow, that was an entertaining and very well written story, well done!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago I want to make this a series. Please reply with different scenarios and targets for the girls.
[mention]Holly09[/mention] - First, a lovely little story. Some may think the young man unlucky....

What about the ladies being hired to target a businessman man who has gained a promotion at the expense of a female colleague? He used underhand means and the ladies have to get him to confess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic