A modern family kidnapping ff/fff part2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A modern family kidnapping ff/fff part2 added

Post by mega23101982 »

'Hello, thanks for taking my job this bastard as really made me do this......' The client was really edgy and nervous on the phone with what he was asking but the experienced professional only wanted the specifics. 'Just the purpose, the targets, the length of job,' the voice that appeared from a young English female demanded in an assertive tone. The male client replied, 'Ed O'Neill has evidence of me making a few heath and safety problems on tape, you see........' The professional sensed reasons or excuses should I say coming, 'So who are the targets to silence him?' She asked. 'Caire Dunphy and her daughters Hayley and Alex, there both adults not kids......' The professional was growing tired of excuses from the customer, 'As if it would effect you Gordon, you don't want to go to prison or lose your wealth!' 'I feel bad, how you know my name.....' The professional cut him off with a calm controlled tone, 'I know everything it's my job to know my clients your one of many with these problems. My rules are simple no minors, no murders no come backs and finally payment in advance!' The client continued, I want them taken and recorded in 'situations' I can control Ed with within 4 weeks........' The professional new enough, '3 million to the off shore count details I have given you then we are on, never contact me again the final rule, nice life!' The professional rung up as the money it her account, 'Payment made, work time!'

'My mum is so unfair, I mean I am 21 and don't have a permanent job and flunked college , yet I can't have my boyfriend Dylan stop because the rents due, she is like so unfair!' Hayley (Sarah Hyland) moaned into the phone her dad paid for as she sat on her bed in a very one way conversation with the other person. ' Alex is back from university and so mum's favourite.....' 'Hayley your sister is 19 and came back from her PDHD studies to have her 19th birthday with you and your mum!' Hayley stopped been so self absorbed for a minute on hearing this, for a minute. 'Yeah your right she's lucky to have a sister like me, like I am for a friend like you! See you later and my mum is looking forward to her friend coming too. Love you bye.' Hayley hung off as her friends a 5foot 4 twenty one year old Chinese young lady with a athletic build rolled her eyes looking at her mum with almost identical looks and figure but her phone down, 'There easy marks, just let them abuse each other and let them focus on there own needs and listen!' The mum explained wearing a knight gown covering a full dragon tattoo on her back. 'Like bitch mother like bitch daughter!' The younger professional declared as she had a visible flower tattoo on her back. 'Well all friendships end eventually!' Mum declared as her daughter laughed.

'Your early Amy!' Claire declared flapping around in her gym gear after saying goodbye to her husband, dad, brother and his husband off on a fishing trip. Hayley walked down stairs and immediately got embarrassed at seeing her friend Lily and her mum Amy wearing just a white night shirt covering her black bra and red panties. 'Your early it's like you just missed the guys in purpose!' Claire said as they all laughed, Amy and Lily had timed this to happen! 'Alex isn't answering the phone Gloria (Sofia Vega) should picked her up by know?' Hayley feigned concern as she waved Lily upstairs. 'Gloria would be straight on the drama if something was up Hayley!' Claire added and they all laughed, well Amy and Lily sniggered. 'There probably stuck in airport traffic in the car? Gloria loves these family moments as she feels less of a money grabber!' Claire added as she motioned to Amy she was just going upstairs. 'Put the car in the garage Amy it's empty and safer. 'Thanks Claire,' Amy went outside and pulled her estate car in the garage. Her estate car boot was making lots of noise!

'The sedatives were running out was going to ask to use garage after Gloria had messed the professionals plans up!' Amy said as she lifted the boot to show Alex and Gloria in peril. 'Well you are stuck in the car as Claire guessed!' Amy laughed as she injected sedative in Alex who was hog zip tied in her white plain bra and panties and ball gagged with a vibrator set low protruding from her knickers. 'Alex is a virgin so wont enjoy to much of these experiences Gloria!' Amy added as she injected Gloria stripped totally naked except the dildo and butt plug panties she was wearing while hog cuffed, ball gagged, black glasses blindfolded and ear plugged. 'We had a contract meeting few years ago and second meetings have fatal problems usually!' Amy said as she touched and caressed the captives, 'Lucky for you I have resolved this to stop this problem, thankfully for both of us!' Amy used a pump to take breast milk from Gloria and drunk it, 'Useful cow, I will go and get the party fireworks started while you sleep. See you soon girls!' Amy shut the boot and walked upstairs to find Claire in a pair of white high leg panties and black bra, she was beautiful Amy thought, 'Love my work and never work a day in your life!'
Last edited by mega23101982 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Very nice, hopefully there's more!
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

Thanks hopefully next post later mate
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

'Shut up a minute Dylan's texting,' Hayley said too her supposed friend Lily who was supposedly talking and not sat listening to her very immature 20 year old friend for nearly 20 minutes straight without stopping for a breather between self obsessed dramas! Hayley was sat in her black thong panties and matching strapless bra as Lily gave her nail art on her toes to match her fingers. 'You like the Golden hearts on red?' Lily asked still sat in her normal clothes and had not even started getting ready for the party as she was helping Hayley. 'He got us a week in Hawaii!' Hayley shouted in excitement without listening to Lily at all, 'But he hasn't got a job so where he get the money from? What you say about the nail heart?' Hayley was cut off from the confusion of thought by Lily, 'Maybe a kinky surprise saying thanks? His ex girl friend Bayley told me when we were friends some thing he liked!' The mention of Bayley angered Hayley, 'That Bitch, never met her, heard she is all looks and no brains. Hate people like that! What you mean 'Kinky?' Hayley asked not even wondering why her friend had a bag full of rope, tape, clothes and sex toys!

'I'm loving the boxercise I feel so fit, sexy and kick ass!' Claire had just changed from her training clothes and stood in front of the mirror in her white panties and black bra with white circles feeling proud of her toned figure. 'Heard your dad promoted you to manager so you have access to accounts and everything!' Amy replied looking at her magazine with disinterest in her friend posing. 'Yeah I am in charge of lots of things not just finances Amy,' Claire replied wondering why Amy mentioned finances as she didn't like even more what Amy said next. 'You are fit and sexy Claire, but Kick arse? You couldn't kick your way out of a bag open at both ends!' Claire turned around thinking the last bit was a joke holding her fist up, 'I'm going to go crouching tiger hidden what......' The smile and humour was lost from Claire taking a boxing stance as Amy showed her a image on her phone that made her freeze. 'Time for business to begin know Claire!'

'Weird I can't move but feel strangely comfortable?' Hayley said to Lily as she was know not only tied to her bed but also naked! Hayley's wrists were tied wide in scarecrow to the bed head board frame sat up with each of her thighs tied spread to the head board showing he shaven pussy with her legs free to kick but nothing major. rope below her small tits perked them up a little bit as Lily applied a blindfold with a black sleeper mask to her captive sorry friend. 'Heard of phone delays and cloning Hayley? It means you can use someone else's phone and send messages whenever all you need is idiot's like your boyfriend to give their phone numbers up!' Hayley still didn't get it, 'Sorry delayed cloning........' Hayley cut off has her panties were shoved in her mouth and wrapped in place with white medical tapping. 'Wait for the lucky guy here, Hayley, He will love this,' Lily added as she heard the door open and shut a few times before a pair of hands touched her vagina and breasts! Then she felt what she believed her boyfriends tongue stimulate her orally as her nipples were played with and her anus touched caused a massive explosion! 'Surprise!' The mask was removed by Lily in red one piece lingerie set pleasuring her!

'MMMMPHHHH, MUMPHHHHH!' Hayley thrashed Lily licked her tits, 'Mum a think she asked for Claire in here?' Lily shouted as she removed Hayley's gag allowing her to spit her panties out! 'You lesbian psycho bitch! What is that? What you doing with it?' Hayley asked as Lily waved the object in front of her as bouncing on the floor boards could be heard outside? 'Yellow Ball gag, for your mouth to make you look pretty for your mum!' Lily replied as she re-gagged Hayley. The floorboards were explained as Claire was guided in bouncing her ankles tied, wrist tied behind and tight white cloth cleave gagged in front of Amy. 'Great picture Lily is saved Claire a few bruises while I got her ready.' Lily stated as her left hand invaded and teased inside Claire's panties and her other hand groped her captives breasts. Lily pulled out an Hitachi and used it on Hayley's moist love hole. 'Well if are mum's can 'play' so can we!'

Hope this chapter goes down well? With my ASD and ADHD I tend to rush my stories I worry so hope this is okay? Feedback appreciated thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic