Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What goes around, comes around. They got Trent good! Courtney does seem to be fascinated by him. Are there good things ahead?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I can't stress enough how good this is. The current scene is one of the best you've done so far, and I think it's made even better by the work you've put into developing these characters. If the people involved were just basic names and descriptions, it would be fun, but having got to know this cast of characters in details, it makes it even better.

This part solidifies Abbie as my favourite character (followed closely by Courtney). Maybe this trick was too far, but she was hardly acting alone, and having been constantly underestimated in the club, why shouldn't she try and change that? It's not like Trent hasn't seen this side of her before either. And I think that she would have committed to it knowing that there would be retribution, so she must be prepared to accept that. She has come a long way in the story so far, and I'm really interested to see how both she and Trent are with one another in the aftermath, and going forwards.

I also like the references to captures being made outside of Trent's knowledge, it definitely enriches the story. I think this chapter is the culmination of Trent perhaps being a bit naive amongst the club. Despite being newer, Courtney completely gets it when it comes to making deals, bertrayal etc. Should Trent really be surprised when the other club members pull a fast one on him? Either this will make him more ruthless, or reaffirm his own style within the club. Either way, awesome stuff, I like that no one in this story is immune to getting a taste of their own medicine, so I'm looking forward to seeing how Courtney plans on doing that with Trent.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a pleasant surprise! I never expected it would be Courtney. You pulled off another great chapter [mention]Fandango[/mention]. You keep bringing in surprises after surprises. Amazing work!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Absolutely wonderful. The twist was brilliant and I look forward to the next little game.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I'm just amazed by all the really clever stories here, and this is no exception.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 17: "Tanqueray Can Crack Your Vault of Secrets" (F/MF, F+M+/M) [Part 4 of 5]

I was wondering what sort of game Courtney had in mind. I certainly wasn't in much of a position to argue, physically or contextually. I liked playing games with captives. It only seemed inevitable that the boomerang would come back around. Jackie asked the question that I was unable to ask.

Jackie: What sort of game did you have in mind?

Courtney: I don’t know. I was hoping we could come up with something. You’re creative.

Jackie: I don’t know. Trent’s the creative one. He comes up with all these games. And given the one that we played in here the other day, I’m pretty sure that he plans them out well in advance. He doesn’t just shoot from the hip.

Courtney: OK. Has he played any fun ones that we could replicate?

Jackie: Not with six people and only one of them bound.

Courtney: So you’re saying we should tie up Dale and Sam and have a game, got it?

Dale looked at Courtney with indignation. He was in The Penthouse unarmed.

Sam: Excuse me. I don’t recall forfeiting MY off day. So you can leave me out of that plan.

Courtney: You’re no fun.

Sam: I’m looking at Trent down there and I think I’m making the right choice.

Courtney: What are you talking about? Trent loves games. Don’t you, Trent?

Me: Mmmmppphhhhhh hhhhhhmmmppppphhhhh.

I nodded. I did love games. No point in lying. I don’t think I liked the way that Courtney’s wheels were spinning. But I still loved playing games.

Jackie: I have a question, Court. What is Spin the Courtney?

Courtney looked at me warily.

Courtney: I see. And who told you about Spin the Courtney?

Jackie: Trent mentioned it as a joke when he had you and I play our little showdown the other week. You seemed to know about it.

Courtney: That’s all you’ve heard about it? Nothing else.

Jackie: No. It just seemed like an inside joke.

Courtney stared at me and nodded approvingly.

Courtney: I’m proud of you, Trent. Not telling tales outside of school.

Me: Mmmmppphhhhhrrmmmmmm mmmmppppphhhhhhh.

Courtney: Spin the Courtney is a fairly boring game that Trent made me play when he first captured me. It just involves making a captive try and rotate themselves around in order to avoid punishment. It’s named after a much more exciting game that the club volleyball team played with me when they taped me up freshman year.

Jackie: Woah. Woah. Woah. Hold the phone. You got taped up by the volleyball team?!?! When?!?! What?!?! How?!?!? Where was I?!?

Courtney: Let’s see. That’s a lot of questions. The answers are: Yes. When…first week of November last year during a party at Mandy’s house. What…getting taped up by the volleyball team. How…with duct tape. Where were you…clearly not partying, book worm.

Jackie: There’s no way Rhonda was cool with hazing like that. Was this why we all had to run suicides for like a week? When Elisa quit.

Courtney: No. That’s another story for another day. This was just a fun game.

Jackie: So what’s the game? What did they do? This is fascinating.

Courtney: It’s super simple. It was Spin the Bottle but I was the bottle. They’d “spin the Courtney” and the spinner would have to kiss whomever my feet were pointing towards.

Sam: Oooohhhh. Ooooohhhh. I vote for this game.

Courtney: You would, you shameless horn dog.

Sam: You wanted a game. This seems like one we could play.

Courtney: No. Mandy’s floors were wooden and very slick. I could actually spin around. Trent will never make half a rotation on this carpet.

Jackie: We could put him in my desk chair like he did with you?

Courtney: Why are you helping with this? Don’t you have a boyfriend?

Dale simply looked at them and shrugged.

Dale: Please leave me out of this.

Jackie: I don’t mind if you don’t, Dale. It’s just a stupid game.

Dale: Whatever you’re comfortable with, babe.

Jackie: I say we do it. Live a little, Court.

Courtney: One other problem with this game. You’ve got a sentient bottle. I rigged that game like a mother fucker. I was making people kiss whomever I wanted. Trent will have an even easier time rigging it from a desk chair.

Jackie: Hmmmm. If only there was some way we could prevent that. Like if he couldn’t see where he was trying to point. If only there was a blindfold. ALREADY ON HIS HEAD.

Trent: Mmmmppppphhhhh!!!! Hhhhrrrmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!

I decided to show a little indignation with the sleep mask going back on my eyes. I was hungry and needed to eat. Jackie's normal amenable and accommodating manner was fully suppressed. She simply addressed me harshly with devilish glee.

Jackie: Quiet down, bottle. This is happening.

Courtney: OK. Fine. Are we playing for real or are we going to be a bunch of amateurs about this?

Jackie: What do you mean?

Courtney: I mean if you don’t like your spin are people going to give chaste little wussy kisses or are we going to suck it up and give it a good go.

Jackie: Kisses must last at least five seconds…pushing ten seconds. And kiss like you mean it.

Courtney: OK. Let’s get bottle boy in the chair.

Courtney knelt down by my feet and Jackie knelt down by my head. They both began to untie the tethers that were attached to the opposing ends of Abbie’s bed. I didn’t know how much longer I was going to be tied up for, but it was going to be for at least a couple rousing rounds of Spin the Trent. When Jackie was done unhitching me from the foot of the bed, she put her hand to my head and slid the sleep mask back over my eyes. My vision was gone yet again.

Jackie: Hello darkness, your old friend.

Me: Mmmmpppphhhhhh.

I heard a desk chair being wheeled to the center of the room and then I felt a collection of hands, at least six hands…possibly more, taking a hold of me and lifting me up to my feet. I was then hopped over towards the center of the room and gruffly placed into one of the girl’s desk chairs.

Courtney: Alright. We’re going to play one round. That means that everybody will Spin the Trent once. Before the spin occurs, the other four players will switch places and orient themselves around Trent at random. The active player will then spin Trent. He will use his feet to stop the chair and whomever he is facing when he stops will share a kiss with the spinner. If he’s facing between two people, whomever he’s closest to. If it’s a dead draw…respin. Any questions?

Dale: Who goes first?

Courtney: How about alphabetical order by first name? We’re celebrating Abbie’s graduation to rope master. She goes first. Then me. Then Dale. Then Jackie. Then Sam.

Sam: Alright. Abb-ie! Abb-ie! Abb-ie! Let’s go.

Courtney: Shut up, Sam. Now he knows where YOU are. Everybody switch places and quiet on the spin.

I could hear all of the people shuffling around and switching locations in the circle around me. Eventually I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I could feel the side of the chair being grabbed also. They pulled me back and forth a couple times to work up momentum and then gave the chair a solid counter-clockwise push. I spun around and did a full rotation before I could even think. I let myself spin around a second time. And then on the third spin I pressed my feet down into the carpet three quarters of the way into the third rotation so that the spinner (allegedly Abbie) would be kissing whoever had been to my right at the initial spin.

Courtney: Wow. Interesting.

Courtney’s voice was directly behind me. So Abbie WASN’T going to be kissing Courtney. I kept waiting for something to happen. I strained to hear anything coming from the kisser’s direction. But if the kiss was happening…it was happening in relative silence.

Sam: Oh lord.

I heard Sam chuckle to my left. Abbie wasn’t kissing him. Eventually Courtney spoke up.

Courtney: Good lord, you two. That was the most awkward kiss I’ve ever seen in the entirety of my life. You two were both side-eyeing Jackie like she was going to murder you in your sleep. She has certainly put the fear of God in both of you.

Abbie: Sorry, roomie. I didn’t want to. Trent made me do it. Kill HIM in his sleep.

I could hear Jackie laughing.

Jackie: It’s fine. I knew what we were signing up for. I also agree with Courtney. That was a lame kiss.

Clearly Abbie had spun and gotten Dale. I didn’t get to see the awkwardness, but my mind’s eye could imagine it.

Courtney: Alright. My turn. And I’ll show you little cowards how this works. That last kiss looked like two little kids whose parents were making them eat spinach for the first time. Now everybody switch places.

I could hear people shuffling around and moving to different positions in the circle. I then felt Courtney’s firm hands on my shoulder. I couldn’t help thinking that I’d like to be in this circle and have a shot at being a recipient of this spin. But instead I was sitting in this chair, still tightly bound and gagged. And being used as simply an instrument of fate. She gave the chair of spin. I’d developed a plan for this one. I knew that Dale HAD been right in front of me. Theoretically, he could STILL be right in front of me. But I’d heard people moving and he had probably moved. So if I put my legs down in the same spot that I’d started, it wouldn’t be Dale. This would save him and Jackie another awkward moment. And it would give Courtney a 2/3 chance of having to kiss a girl, which was also something I thought about enjoyably. After two full rotations, I pressed my feet down into the carpet and stopped the spin where I had originally started it. When I stopped I heard Sam give a wolf howl.

Sam: Ooowwwww Ooowwwww!!!!!

But his howl was coming from my left. Not in front of me. I had not landed on him. I could feel Courtney brush past me and towards whomever I had landed on. Then I heard a muted cheer go up from Sam and what sounded like Dale to my right. All of the sudden my sleep mask was pulled up onto my forehead again. My eyes adjusted a little quicker this time. And directly in front of me I saw Courtney and Abbie in the midst of a deeply passionate kiss. Courtney was slightly bent down to close the six inch height differential that she had over Abbie. Their lips were locked together and Courtney’s hand was cradling Abbie’s chin as her tongue appeared to be maneuvering it’s way down Abbie’s throat like a drain snake. Abbie’s hand was firmly on Courtney’s hip as Courtney moved her hand up from Abbie’s chin and into her hair in a raking motion. She pushed herself into the girl’s mouth further one more time before pulling back and disengaging the mouth lock. She gave Abbie’s nose a delicate little lick on the way out to the hoots and hollers of the two boys. Dale was apparently not too keen on kissing other girls in front of his girlfriend, but cheering two attractive girls kissing each other was fine. Jackie appeared to be right there with him as she cat called the two women as well. Who could blame them? It was staggeringly hot. The two flushed ladies turned back towards the game and Courtney did a double take.

Courtney: Hey! Who took the blindfold off?!?!

Jackie: Oh. Come on. I’m his friend. I can’t let him miss THAT. Let the guy have a little fun.

Me: Mmmmpppphhhhrrrmmmmmmmm.

Jackie: You’re welcome, Trent.

Courtney just rolled her eyes at Jackie disapprovingly as she teasingly pulled the sleep mask back down over my eyes.

Courtney: You’re up, Dale. Everybody switch positions.

The circle shuffled itself around again as Dale approached me and put his hand on my shoulder. Once everybody settled he dropped his other hand to my side and appeared ready to spin. However, I could feel him subtly tracing something on the side of my ribs. It was arrow. He was tracing an arrow that went directly BEHIND me. He was trying to get me to land the spinner at a certain spot. I see. I’m pretty sure I knew who was there. He was my roommate. He’d never done me wrong. I’d give him what he was asking for. He gave me a hardy spin and as the chair rotated around I made sure that I kept my bearings. I did a full rotation and then on the next half rotation I planted my legs down in the place that I was pretty sure had previously been behind me.

Courtney: Booo!!!!! Lame!!!!

Dale: Oh. Hush. Come here, babe. We’ll show her how lame we are.

Clearly Dale had rigged me to land on Jackie. This kiss was the most audible as I could hear impassioned movements and sounds emanating from a place in front of me.

Abbie: Yowza.

Courtney: This is worse than Dale and Abbie’s kiss. That at least had some level of restraint and decorum. Get a room, you two. This is obscene.
Eventually the kiss broke. It had been more like 20-25 seconds. Not the 5-10 that was requisite.

Courtney: Trent, Abbie, I’m sorry you two have to see that regularly. What a terrible day to have eyes.

Abbie: That was…atypical.

I still had no clue what they’d done.

Courtney: Alright, Jackie. You’re up. I feel sorry for whoever hits on this one and is probably going to have notes of Dale’s earwax in their palette.

Jackie: Oh, shut up and shuffle around.

Again the occupants of the room switched places around me into a random amalgamation. Jackie came up behind me and grabbed the sides of the chair back. She rocked me a few times in each direction and gave me a spin. I had no real plan or agenda on this spin. I was just going to let the chair go and see where it petered out. I just rode the momentum of the spin and after about 4 ¼ rotations the chair came to rest and I put my feet down.

Sam: Awwwww yisssssss.

Sam’s voice was coming from directly behind me.

Courtney: Damn it. I had to open my stupid mouth.

Dale: I warmed her up for you, Courtney. You’re welcome.

Courtney: Abbie, if you take off that sleep mask, you’ll be sleeping in a duct tape cocoon tonight. That goes for you too, Dale.

Jackie: Just shut up and kiss me, you fool. I think -mmmmmppppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!

Apparently Courtney had started kissing her. It sounded like gag talk but I got the impression that she’d been gagged with Courtney’s own lips. Sadly, nobody did lift my sleep mask this time. I’d just have to imagine how this one was going. Jackie's muted moans ceased after a few seconds as the allegedly disengaged.

Courtney: You’re a lucky man, Dale.

Dale: Don’t I know it.

The players began to shuffle around again.

Sam: Finally. My turn. I’m the only one that hasn’t been landed on yet and since I’m spinning now that means this is my only kiss. What a bummer.

Courtney: That’s how it shakes out. Better make it a good one.

I could feel Courtney come up beside me as she moved across the circle. She quickly reached down and adjusted my position to the side slightly. I felt her trace an arrow on my side in the exact same manner that Dale did. This couldn’t be a coincidence. The drawing pattern was the same. She’d clearly seen him do it. She wanted me to land directly behind me. But it wasn’t her spin. It was Sam’s spin. After she traced the arrow, things got lost in the shuffle. I had no clue where she ended up. Part of me was worried that she WANTED to kiss Sam. Sam was a great looking guy. He and Courtney certainly had some friendly chemistry. I had a crush on Courtney, but I knew that she and I were almost certainly never going to be an item…no matter how much I thought I’d enjoy that. I was certainly envious. But I was prepared to give her what she wanted. If she wanted an excuse to kiss Sam…then the compliant little spinner that I was would make it happen. Sam gave the chair a whirl and I made sure to keep track of my bearings as I spun. The chair made one rotation. And I figured I needed to plant on the second rotation so that I didn’t lose track of direction. When I was facing 180 degrees from where I had started I planted my feet down. Then I heard Courtney give a wolf howl.

Courtney: Ooowwwww Ooowwwww!!!!!

Sam: Oh, you have got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

Courtney’s wolf howl had come from directly behind me. Clearly she had set Sam up to kiss Dale. That was her modus operandi and I’m pretty sure I should have suspected it from the start.

Dale: Get over here, Sam. I promise I’ll be gentle with you.

Sam: I get one kiss. The odds are 75% in my favor…and this happ-mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhh!!!

Abbie: Ooowwwwww Ooowwwwww!!!!!

Now Abbie is wolf whistling. I hear Jackie laughing hysterically to my right.

Courtney: So hot.

Abbie: Oh, God. The dip. The dip! He sure knows, how to treat a girl…or Sam. Maybe you’re the lucky girl, Jackie. I didn’t get any of that.

Jackie: Don’t I KNOW it.

Eventually the kiss stopped.

Sam: Whoa. Boy. Any of you ladies want to give me a palette cleanser?

Courtney: No dice, sucker. How was it?

Sam: Not as bad as I was expecting. His oral hygiene is first rate at least.

Dale: Thanks, bro. You too.

Courtney: Awwww.

Sam: Still bummed that I got the least amount of kisses here and only got to kiss the one other dude present.

Me: Mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhh hhhhhmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhrrrrmmmmppppphhh mmmmmmppphhhhhh mmmmpppphhhhhhhhh.

I wanted to remind everybody that there was another dude present and that I was in fact the one doing the least amount of kissing. A chorus of laughter followed my little outburst. They couldn’t understand what I was saying but they “understood” what I was saying (if that makes sense).

Sam: Touche. I guess things could always be worse. Thanks for the perspective, Trent.

Dale: Am I getting my roommate back tonight or are you keeping him here for the night like you told Astrid you might?

Abbie: No. No. No. He’s been a good sport. I’m releasing him now. Jackie, can you help me get him up and over to the bed?

Jackie: Sure.

Abbie: The rest of you are welcome to take your leave.

Courtney: You’re booting us?

Abbie: Kind of. I just wanted you to come by and see that I’m somebody who can fight back now. I’m going to want to talk to Trent and Jackie in private for a bit though.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

‘Spin the Trent’ was super fun! I throughly enjoyed this kissing game. Too bad Trent was able to see only one kiss. But it was extremely well described. Great work!
My ongoing stories:

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fantastic addition. It's good seeing the interactions between all the different characters.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Fandango[/mention], a truly fun read. You described things so well that I felt as if I was in the room watching. Well done!
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great update, it's good to see you having fun with these characters. Considering that Trent couldn't see most of what happened in this part, you described what was going on extremely well from his perspective. I'm curious to see what Abbie has to say in private in the next part, but also how Trent responds in the aftermath - will he be cross with Abbie and Jackie and plan some revenge, or be a bit more forgiving? As I've said before, it's going to be really interesting to see if this sort of thing forces him to change his behaviour within the club or if he sticks to his guns.

My stories
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update again! Really well written, capturing the awkwardness/arrogance of young adults playing Spin The Bottle, and descriptions so good that I could imagine being there
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 17: "Tanqueray Can Crack Your Vault of Secrets" (F/MF, F+M+/M) [Part 5 of 5]

Jackie pulled the sleep mask off my eyes and helped me to my feet. Courtney and the boys were turning to leave the room.

Courtney: That’s fair. It was certainly a fun and interesting time. Maybe you're right, Trent…these little games can be fun.

I knew that she was taunting me. But she wasn’t wrong. And I’d remind her that she said that at a future date. That’s the thing about trash talking people who you KNOW are going to get revenge on you. You have to choose your words carefully. People like me will catalog them for fuel. However, she, Dale, and Sam were soon out the door and Abbie and Jackie had hopped me over to Abbie’s bed where they had begun the arduous task of untying me. Jackie was picking away at the chest harness while Abbie was trying to carefully, deftly unwind the tape around my mouth. I could tell that she was trying her hardest not to snag my hair when she pulled it off…but she was failing and I gave little winces every time that made her squeal and apologize.

Abbie: Eeek!! Sorry. Sorry. Sorry!

Jackie just sort of chuckled at Abbie’s immediate drop from confident, dominant master to repentant, panicky pushover in the space of mere minutes. She slowly undid the intricate ropework that Abbie had done through all of the different restraints. A month ago untying one of Abbie’s victims would have been a two to three minute process. Now it was going to take three times that long. Eventually Abbie managed to get the tape all the way off my head. How much of my hair came off with it, I don’t care to know. She pulled the substantial amount of cloth out of my mouth and set the damp rags on the bed next to me. Jackie was still working on my wrists and elbows. She was having trouble untying these knots without her hands tied. That was probably a sign that we were never escaping even if she’d gotten to me quicker.

Abbie: So. Any thoughts? Questions, comments, concerns?

She clearly wanted some feedback on her tying skills or wanted to break the ice slowly about the deception and audibles that she pulled. I had another thought entirely.

Me: So…Fraggle Rock, eh?

Abbie: Oh God. I hate you, Jackie.

Jackie started laughing so hard that she let out a little snort.

Abbie: It’s not what you think. And that wasn’t even the most embarrassing story she has.

Me: It’s OK that you have Wembley Fraggle sex dreams. We all have them sometimes. My therapist says that they’re totally natural and don’t make you a deviant psychopath at all.

Abbie: That one’s not anything sexual. I promise.

Me: Well, if you don’t tell me I’m going to have to assume the worst. Maybe that you used to pleasure yourself with a Gobo Fraggle plushie.

Abbie: I’m actually fine with that. That’s preferable. Now drop it or I’ll stick that gag back in.

Me: OK. OK. I get it. It’s private. Jackie, any interest in getting drunk tonight? When was the last time we got hammered around each other?

Abbie: Oh God. I’m screwed, aren’t I?

Me: Sooner or later. She won’t betray you with a sound mind. But I’m pretty sure that Tanqueray can crack your vault of secrets.

Abbie: New subject!! Did you have any other Thoughts or Feelings?

Me: Yes actually. I was feeling like I could really use some water.

Abbie: Sure. Of course. Shit. Water. Jackie, do we have any water?

Jackie: Ummmm…I’ve got my water bottle in my bag. I think it’s empty. I drank it all at practice today. I can fill it from the bathroom sink. Does that work?

Me: Sure. Fine.

Jackie got up to go get the water bottle and fill it up.

Me: That’s something that you probably have to be mindful of now, Abbie. Water.

Abbie: I know. You always have a water bottle in your bag that you give to your victim. I just never think about that.

Me: You probably didn’t have to before. If captives were escaping quickly they might not need it. But whenever a captive is tied up for three hours, as you’re now fully capable of inflicting upon them, you should probably have water at the ready for them like everybody else.

Abbie: Everybody else?

Me: Yeah. Don’t Dale and Erica and Elisa and Courtney give you water when they release you?

Abbie: What? No. Or I should say, No. No. Hell No. And I don’t know. You’re the only one who does that.

Me: Really? What sort of absolute savages am I playing with?

Abbie had finished untying my wrists and I brought them around front and started to rub at the rope marks. My skin itched and I began to shake the feeling back into my arms. I heard the tap in the bathroom stop and Jackie re-entered the room with a container of water. She handed it to me as Abbie eyed me expectantly. I sipped from the water bottle and sloshed it around in my mouth. Moisture returned to my poor dried out lips and tongue. Abbie was clearly waiting for me to say something else. I knew the subjects that she wanted to get to, but I was going to be coy. She’d been my master for more than three hours. I was going to tease her back into the status quo. If she wanted me to answer her quandaries, she’d have to explicitly ask them. I put the water down and gave Jackie a thumbs up. It wasn’t necessarily a sincere thumbs up. Our tap water is a little nasty. The state of Tennessee could invest a little more in their water purification and filtration plants. But it was potable, and it did the trick.

Abbie: Anything else? I’ve been dying to pick your brain. Don’t you have anything else to say?

Me: Abbie, you’ve had hours to pick my brain. I’d just been waiting right there for somebody to talk to. I was so eager and full of thoughts and feelings just thirty minutes ago, but I don’t know where they all went. What did you want to know?

Abbie: How was it? How did I do?

I knew that part one of what she needed to hear was validation. She shouldn’t need it. I didn’t want her to need it. She knew she’d done a great job. But this was Abbie. She DID need it.

Me: You don’t need me tell you that you did a spectacular, bang up job. I was still entirely helpless after well over three hours. You know that you’ve reached a new level of mastery.

Abbie: I know. It’s still nice to hear though.

I began to untie my own legs starting with the ropes around my knees.

Me: OK. Then I think you totally Aced this one. I’m exceedingly impressed. Jackie told you as much. Courtney told you as much. I could see on Dale and Sam’s faces that they’re not as eager to fuck with the new Abbie Wolfe.

Abbie: I should hope not.

Me: And Courtney says she’s interested in having you come for her, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts brushing lamb’s blood on her door frame tonight.

Abbie: Aside from the tying, how was it?

Me: How was it in what way? You want some sort of specifics and I think I know what you mean…but I’m going to make you ask.

Abbie blushed sheepishly.

Abbie: Fine. Did you enjoy my little audible?

Me: By audible you mean leaving me tied up for almost double what I was expecting, going to lunch without me, and then bringing back a squadron of mutual friends to further humiliate me?

Her face was now as red as I imagined mine might have been while “Astrid” was toying with me.

Abbie: Well…when you say it like that it doesn’t sound great.

Me: I’d probably have preferred being released with Jackie. I haven’t eaten in over 24 hours and I’m ready to go maul a burger at the cafeteria…possibly more than one burger.

Abbie: Oh God! I’m so sorry. You haven’t eaten in more than a day?!?! Why didn’t you tell me?!?!

Me: Relax. That’s not your fault. It’s not on you that I skip meals. That’s me not prepping properly. My floor was having a Root tournament last night and I didn’t go to dinner.

Abbie: Why didn’t you have breakfast this morning?

Me: Some of us have 8:00am classes. I’m not getting up before 6:30 to get breakfast. Breakfast is for suckers. That isn’t your fault. You didn’t do anything out of line. If I wanted to eat…I should have done a better job of escaping.

Abbie: But you wish I’d untied you?

Me: Sure. I’m not Jackie. Being restrained isn’t a vacation for me.

Jackie: Hey. That’s reductive.

Me: Sorry. No offense.

Jackie: Eh. None really taken.

Abbie: I guess my real question is, how mad are you? I mean on a scale of “Water completely under the bridge” to “I’m going to spend tomorrow suspended from my ceiling fan with dirty socks shoved in my mouth”, how much do I have to worry?

Me: Not much. Water mostly under the bridge. But I’d like you to be looking over your shoulder for a bit.

She looked a little glum at this answer. I picked up on a little bit of residual guilt that I didn’t want to burden her with.

Me: Relax. That’s a normal thing.

Abbie: I liked having fun, but I never want anybody to be mad.

Me: I’m not mad.

Abbie: But you’re looking for revenge?

Me: Yes. That’s the entirety of this game. Welcome to it.

Abbie: Is it? I always want revenge on Elisa, but I don’t think that our relationship is that healthy. I don’t want you and I to be at each other’s throats.

Me: Abbie. It’s not like that. I like you. We’re still great friends. I’m not holding any grudges outside of the game. It’s important to compartmentalize the game. I usually have some level of restraint with my captives because I fear that there will be some blowback when they capture me. It keeps everybody honest. It’s healthy. Retribution. Revenge. It’s not a bad thing. I’ll remember some of the things that happened here today. And I’ll remind you of them next time I have you in ropes. It’ll be up to you to decide whether you enjoyed them more today or regret them more when the chickens come to roost. That’s the equation that I think a lot of us do all the time. Except Elisa. Something’s wrong with that girl.

Abbie: So you’re NOT mad? I didn’t overstep?

Me: Today? No. Now if “Astrid” (I used air quotes) had been Astrid…then you and I would be having a VERY, VERY different conversation right now, young lady.

Abbie: Trent, you need to know that I would NEVER. Not in a million years.

Jackie: And I would never let it happen. I refused to honestly believe that you could fall for that.

Trent: I think I half didn’t. But Courtney’s affected voice was very convincing. Where the hell did she learn to do that?

Jackie: Her roommate is a theater girl. They do dumb voices and characters with each other all the time. It was really good. And I started to get the impression that you WERE buying it. Thanks for the vote of confidence in my judgement.

Trent: You’ve told me how unhinged you are. How was I to know that your lunch with Abbie wasn’t a Tanqueray lunch?

Abbie: No. I realize that some rules are very important. I’ll never let an outsider see you without your permission.

Me: I appreciate that. I wish I could promise you the same.

Abbie gave me a playful little swat on the arm as I finished untying my ankles. I stood up and was about to depart when Abbie pulled me into a hug. And I mean a full force hug that caught me totally by surprise. This was not a friendly little hug. Her grip was almost as tight as her ropes were. She gave me a big squeeze.

Abbie: Thank you. Sincerely. For everything. You’ve volunteered your time for the last several weeks to help me learn a life skill that most people have absolutely no need for. But that will improve my life exponentially going forward. You didn’t have to do this. And you probably did it to your own detriment going forward. You have no clue how much that means to me. That’s not lost on me and I’m truly grateful.

I was so very touched by her heartfelt thank you. It was nice to be appreciated. I was glad that she was so affected by it. And I wanted what was best for her. A warm feeling crept over me. But being a guy who is uncomfortable with sincere displays of affection like this and mushy emotions…I tried to deflect it.

Me: Say nothing of it. I did it selfishly. I couldn’t have you burning out and quitting the club. I needed to keep you invested for my own sinister plans. What would I do if my favorite little captive got frustrated with this game?

Jackie: Liar! You’re a lying liar who lies. You did it because you’re a good person. You did it because you care about her. Stop deflecting and let the emotions run through you, coward!

Jackie gave us a huge smile. She started laughing as she stood up and joined the hug. It was now a tight three person hug. It was great. But I am who I am. And after another five seconds I decided that I needed to break the hug and inject more humor into the air to dissipate the schmaltzy fog that had hovered over the room.

Me: One more question. Because I’ve been asking Jackie for a couple months now and she still won’t tell me…

Abbie scrunched up her face, correctly guessing that a nonsense question was coming.

Abbie: This better not be anything about Fraggles.

Me: Of course not. What does Dale’s tongue feel like?

Abbie: Ugh. You’re the worst.

Jackie laughed.

Jackie: Hey, Trent. Why don’t you get us to tell you what Courtney’s tongue feels like. Because a second-hand account is the closest you’re going to get. I thought it was pretty grand.

Me: Ouch.

Now Abbie was laughing. And so was I. Sadly, I was pretty sure that Jackie was correct with her “sick burn”.

Me: Alright. It’s been an eventful off day for me, but if you’ll excuse me. I have a date with a burger that I’m multiple hours late for. Sayonara.

I picked up my belongings and I proceeded to go slip on my socks and shoes which were waiting for me by the door.

Abbie: You’re the best, Trent. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Me: I certainly won’t.

I slipped on my windbreaker and now with my rope marks properly concealed I opened the door and hurried down the hallway to go appease my growling stomach.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Abbie's friendship has grown a lot with Trent. I am excited to see where this goes.
My ongoing stories:

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Lovely continuation. Abbie is well and truly among my favourites.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 10 months ago Lovely continuation. Abbie is well and truly among my favourites.
Absolutely! Another fine instalment!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I really like how both Abbie and Trent handled this in the end; it rounded off the chapter nicely. It's great to see the different relationships develop with each passing chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing that continue. This was definitely one of my favourite chapters so far overall - it had a bit of everything, so keep up the great work!

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Thank you yet again for all of the comments. I had a lot of fun with this last chapter.
Rtj65 wrote: 11 months ago What a start to the chapter! The battle for control between Jackie and Abbie is fascinating, and it's great to see them being assertive here. We're starting to see a different side to Abbie now, which I really like as it seems like she's coming into her own now. As for Jackie, this isn't the first time that she's used her good natured reputation among the group to her advantage, so she's definitely one to watch out for from now on.

I love your descriptions of the bindings, and especially Trent's gag in this chapter, and the dialogue was as snappy as ever - I really liked the attitude Abbie showed in particular.
Thank you. I love assertive characters. Being submissive or deferential can be good and fun. But a nice battle of wills in a situation like this shows that characters are comfortable with each other. And that's something that I'm trying to move towards. I definitely think that Jackie's right. The person doing the tying doesn't always get to be in control. I tried to paint a picture of Abbie's confidence as waxing and waning throughout the chapter. I don't want a completely new Abbie. The old Abbie was very fun to write. And I have a lot more to do with the flustered, paranoid, young woman who possesses a lot of palpable fear and anxiety. She's not going anywhere. But augmenting Abbie's prowess within the game was always going to be necessary. Trent can't constantly be fighting her battles for her. That's not fair to anybody. I want Elisa and others to be able to torment Abbie without coming across purely as bullies. So Abbie was always going to need to learn how to stand up for herself. Now she is better able to do that. But she hasn't lost her fear and anxiety. Abbie will be tied up at least three more times sophomore year and we'll see that she's the same desperate young lady that we've seen in the past when the ropes are on her. I am eventually going to make her into a more confident captor. But she's not even there yet. Domme Abbie is a bit of a character that she's playing. She can play it well. But she has to work her way into it. I made sure to include constant checks for validation from her to show that the brashness with which she treats her captives is still a little bit of a mask. I like the saying that confident people don't know that everybody is going to like them...they know that they're going to be OK if some people don't like them. Abbie doesn't know that yet. She still has a ways to go.
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago I did say "go, Abbie, go." I do hope that she hasn't gone overboard. Especially by bringing Astrid into the game. That doesn't seem to be in the spirit of the game. But it is making it lively.
Thanks, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I LOVE this comment. I do want my characters to run a little wild, have fun, and enjoy themselves. But I do like knowing that readers have a set line that they are able to draw between "Go, Abbie, Go!" and "Stop, Abbie, Stop!". I stopped this chapter where I did at this point because I wanted to run a brake check. I wanted to gauge how a potential betrayal of this magnitude by Abbie might be received. Bringing in an unsanctioned party and presenting her friend who is helping her out as her unwilling slave/pet, would be very much against the spirit of the game. I may have had Abbie state that because this was Trent's "off day", and not an official club capture, that the rules don't apply. But I don't think that anybody really thought that that would be an OK justification. I'm more than happy to read stories that are totally wild immersion into power by one character over another. But I definitely prefer stories where actions have consequences. And if Abbie had willfully broken Trent's most important rule...there would be consequences. All of the characters in this story will do things that are not right and hard to justify at points. Sometimes the other characters will let it float, and sometimes there will be punishments. But having Abbie break Rule #1 so blatantly in this scenario was going to be something that was hard to forgive.
lauragagged wrote: 10 months ago Caught up with the latest chapter. It’s been very good so far!
Thank you very much. It pleases me greatly that you're enjoying it.
Rtj65 wrote: 10 months ago I can't stress enough how good this is. The current scene is one of the best you've done so far, and I think it's made even better by the work you've put into developing these characters. If the people involved were just basic names and descriptions, it would be fun, but having got to know this cast of characters in details, it makes it even better.

This part solidifies Abbie as my favourite character (followed closely by Courtney). Maybe this trick was too far, but she was hardly acting alone, and having been constantly underestimated in the club, why shouldn't she try and change that? It's not like Trent hasn't seen this side of her before either. And I think that she would have committed to it knowing that there would be retribution, so she must be prepared to accept that. She has come a long way in the story so far, and I'm really interested to see how both she and Trent are with one another in the aftermath, and going forwards.

I also like the references to captures being made outside of Trent's knowledge, it definitely enriches the story. I think this chapter is the culmination of Trent perhaps being a bit naive amongst the club. Despite being newer, Courtney completely gets it when it comes to making deals, bertrayal etc. Should Trent really be surprised when the other club members pull a fast one on him? Either this will make him more ruthless, or reaffirm his own style within the club. Either way, awesome stuff, I like that no one in this story is immune to getting a taste of their own medicine, so I'm looking forward to seeing how Courtney plans on doing that with Trent.
This is great to hear. My goal for this story is to have you think about all of the characters differently. The exact same thing could happen to Dale or Elisa or Jackie and I want you to think about it three different ways. I'm glad that you like Abbie and I hope it's clear that she didn't go to far. If Astrid had not been Courtney...that was going to far. But deception is part of the club. And it's an important part of the club. These characters don't always need to be honest with each other. Trent hasn't told Erica that Jackie sold her out with a text message. Dale didn't let Elisa know that it was Jackie who spoiled her ambush in Chapter 6 and not Abbie (this leading to complications). They'll lie and attempt to flummox each other all the time. And it'll become clear that Abbie views getting tricked with a degree of humiliation that equals that of the helplessness itself. When we first met her in Chapter 2 she was so on tilt not only because she didn't no Trent but because she was not only tightly hogtied and gagged on his desk...she'd clearly been bamboozled by Elisa. Being a captive is one thing. Being a captive who is also a rube is a sort of stacked embarrassment for her. So she's definitely somebody that wants to trick people. Her desire for other people to include her in their schemes will become a plot point going forward. Capturing somebody is great. But pulling of a "scheme" is divine as far as she is concerned.

There are definitely things that go in the club that Trent doesn't know about. There are things that he'll notice...that I won't address sometimes for a couple dozen chapters. I don't even have him narrate all of his captures or the times that he's been captured. He'll sometimes allude to a capture by Elisa or a capture of Courtney that the reader never gets to experience. All of the characters will have certain blind spots within the game. And the reader will have additional blind spots. That's just the way it is.
charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago That was a pleasant surprise! I never expected it would be Courtney. You pulled off another great chapter [mention]Fandango[/mention]. You keep bringing in surprises after surprises. Amazing work!
I'm glad you liked it. I was unsure how on board I could get people with the idea of Abbie bringing in a total stranger and Jackie seemingly sanctioning it. This is a surprise that probably wasn't going to work for much longer since we now know these characters decently well. I had mentioned that Courtney lived with a theater girl before. We'll definitely meet both of the roommates who are not in the club at some point (Courtney's roommate Danielle and Sam's roommate Darren). Whether they have any interest in the club remains to be seen. But if I mention a side character more than once, you're probably going to meet them at some point down the road. So you'll see where Courtney learned how to affect accents.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 10 months ago Absolutely wonderful. The twist was brilliant and I look forward to the next little game.
I appreciate that. I think that people start to expect twists when you fill your stories with them and are constantly trying to fool people. To remedy this I think that giving people what they expect a good percentage of the time helps when you do want throw in a nice bamboozle. I feel like I regularly telegraph where the story is going, so if I let readers get a little ahead of me...I'm better able to flourish a surprise when I really want to. I'm glad this one landed for some people.
Busy Damsel wrote: 10 months ago I'm just amazed by all the really clever stories here, and this is no exception.
That means a lot. This board does have a lot of engaging reads. I feel honored that you're counting me amongst them.
tickletied84 wrote: 10 months ago Great update again! Really well written, capturing the awkwardness/arrogance of young adults playing Spin The Bottle, and descriptions so good that I could imagine being there
Thank you. I tend to write in fits and starts. I'll begin writing something and then break and come back to it. I definitely had to re-read this one a couple times and edit because sometimes I'd forget when Trent was blindfolded and when he wasn't. Removing one of your narrator's senses and having him try and work through the confusion allows me to present his feelings on a situation without necessarily presenting the facts as they're happening. I played Spin the Bottle in college. This story will feature a lot of fun, dumb games that young adults play to learn about each other.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 10 months ago Lovely continuation. Abbie is well and truly among my favourites.
Thanks, Lottie. She's fun to write. She's a weird mix of insecurities with earnest excitement that I find to be relatable. So I always like having Abbie in a chapter. And her reactions are so perceptible and almost tangible that she rarely gets lost in a scene. There are times where I don't have a character like Erica or Sam speak for a little while and they're just kind of cruising. Whenever, I'm writing a dialogue between two characters and Abbie is in the room...I'm always sort of thinking "How is Abbie taking this?" I'm glad that you like her. It does help to know what characters people connect with and which ones grate on them.

Apologies. I realize that I took a break not too long ago. But I will be going out of the country for a couple weeks and will not be posting new chapters while I do so. Whereas I am going to sneak in one more short chapter of my other story (No Proscenium) before I leave...the next chapter of Capture Club will be either 5 or 6 parts depending upon how I slice it. I don't want to start a chapter and then break for a couple weeks. So Chapter 18 of Capture Club will continue on July 14th. I really do appreciate all the support.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Yeah I agree with all the positive comments , this story and its characters are believable and likeable. All in there own unique ways.

It's a social group that reminds me of my school / college / young self group and its great and refreshing to hear x
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

No need to apologise for taking a pause in the writing! This is a masterpiece - and can't be rushed :D
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 18: "A Nice, Quick, Sharp “Hey, Wake Up” Stinger" (FF/M) [Part 1 of 5]

It was a Monday when the offer arrived that would lead to the most fruitful capture of my sophomore year. Most of my great conquests came at a price. Sometimes the cost came before I captured my victims. Sometimes it came after. Sometimes things happened by chance. Sometimes they happened by plan. In this case, it was by plan. Just not my plan. I was simply minding my own business in the library, reading a book. It was for pleasure, not for class. I like the third floor of our library. There are comfortable chairs near the media rooms and the third floor is not that bustling, so as to allow for relaxation. However, I’ll usually see somebody that I know come by and it allows me to be social. I love to read. But I always welcome an interruption to catch up with somebody and solicit opportunities for things going on around campus. On this particular Monday it just so happened that Elisa and Courtney found me as I was deeply immersed in my current book. I didn’t see them until they sat themselves down in the two chairs directly across from me.

Elisa: Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon? Any good?

Me: I’m only 20 chapters in. I’ll let you know when I’m done.

Elisa: You’ve usually got pretty good taste when it comes to these things. Let me have a look.

I handed her the book and she began to read the blurb on the back cover.

Elisa: "Anyone who enjoys novels that are scary, erotic, touching, tragic, and thrilling should rush right out to the nearest bookstore..." Ooooohhhh. Erotic. Do tell.

Me: It hasn’t gotten too licentious yet. The protagonist is a horny teenage boy though.

Elisa: Ugh. Pass.

Me: Your loss. I think you’d like it a lot.

Elisa: If I ever need to get inside the mind of a horny teenage boy, I’ll come to you.

Me: I’m not a teenager anymore. I turned 20 last semester.

Elisa: Close enough.

Me: To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? You two just happen to be visiting the third floor of the library?

Elisa: Dale said you’d be here. Typical. Hiding away from us where we can’t capture you like a little fraidy cat.

Me: Please. I’m a very accommodating captive. If you want me to go back to my room and read so you can spring some trap…I’m game.

Elisa: I’m kidding. We appreciate that. But we have an offer for you though in your capacity as incorrigible, lustful degenerate.

Me: I’m listening. What can I do for you?

Elisa: I’m offering you a pretty sweet deal here. It’s really what WE can do for YOU.

Me: OK. I said I’m listening. Let’s start with what you want from me.

Elisa grinned wickedly at me, knowing that I was becoming wise to her cunning sales pitch tactics.

Elisa: Alright. Straight to the chase. No foreplay.

Elisa gave her surroundings a quick 360 degree glance to make sure that we were the only ones within earshot. We were. There was a group of three students in a nearby media room but there was no way that they could hear us if we weren’t shouting.

Elisa: Courtney here has the audacity to think that she is better at restraining captives than I am.

Courtney: I am. Facts are facts.

Elisa: You see? Do you see the sense of delusion that I’m dealing with?

Me: Ladies. You’re both excellent. The quality of a Monet doesn’t diminish the quality of a Rembrandt. Just enjoy your own unique artistry. There’s no need for competition.

Elisa: Ummm…Trent. I’m Elisa I don’t think we’ve met. Otherwise you’d know that everything is a competition to me. And Courtney is the same way. We need to figure out who is actually the best. It’s a necessity.

Me: Did either of you consider that I might be best?

Elisa: No. That wasn’t a consideration. Now quit trying to throw your hat in the ring and let’s focus on the real competition between two masters.

She was maintaining a sense of confidence, but I sensed that she didn’t want me throwing my hat into the competition because she knew she could beat Courtney but couldn’t beat me. I didn’t particularly care about any sort of title. I was just intrigued by what they were offering.

Me: OK. So how can I help you?

Elisa: Simple. We’d like to each tie you up and see who is able to restrain you for a longer period of time. You’ll be bound and gagged by each of us and whomever keeps you captive the longest will be the winner and the rightful champion.

Me: I hate to break it to you, but we’re playing a game where you’re allowed to capture me FOR FREE. Why are you trying to pitch me some offer when each of you could just spring a capture on me later this week and we could test this dilemma in the field.

Elisa: See. Here’s the problem with that. Those are not ideal testing conditions because there is a matter of motivation.

Me: How so?

Elisa: Can we agree that you don’t enjoy being tied up by me?

Me: We can. It’s rarely, if ever, pleasant.

Elisa: Can we agree that you DO enjoy being tied up by Courtney?

I gave Courtney a quick glance and she grinned devilishly at me as I almost assuredly blushed. She was eagerly awaiting my answer. I tempered it slightly.

Me: Certainly I enjoy her captures more than yours. I’ll concede to that.

That wasn’t a lie but it didn’t fully tip my hand that I thoroughly enjoyed being Courtney’s bound and gagged little captive. Even I’m pretty sure that all three of us knew that.

Elisa: So you aren’t properly incentivized to give the same amount of effort to escape from both of us. However, if we plan this competition and you agree to try your hardest on both escape attempts then I think that it’ll be a fair wager.

Me: I see. But I feel like you’ll be paying a steeper price than you need to by asking me. I’m going to want something substantial in return for my cooperation. You two are both very good friends with Jackie. She always enjoys a nice tight tie. I’m nearly positive that she’d do it for free.

Courtney turned to Elisa in mock surprise.

Courtney: Damn. Why didn’t we think of that, Elisa?

Elisa: Trent, of course Jackie was the first person that we went to. Each of us EASILY kept her bound for three hours. It was a tie. She’s an enthusiastic captive and a willing captive, sure. She’s an A+ friend. But she’s a C- to a D+ when it comes to actually escaping. As much as I hate to admit it, you’re actually pretty good at escaping. Both of us have put you in ties that we’re surprised that you were able to escape.

Me: I’m flattered. But what if I can’t escape either. You both have also managed to keep me in ties that have or could have lasted the full three hours.

Elisa: Well, I’m certainly glad that you respect our prowess. We thought about this before we asked Jackie to be our test subject. We knew she wasn’t going to be able to escape our best. You know that we both can get really creative. So we’ve limited the materials that we can use. Each of us will only have five lengths of rope to tie you with. One short one, two intermediate ones, and two long ones. If you can’t escape from either of us then I’m going to be REALLY disappointed in you.

Me: OK. And I can assume that aside from the use of tying materials all of the other rules are in place, right?

Courtney: Well. Funny you should ask.

I looked back and forth between the two girls and saw that they clearly had a little extra something up their sleeves.

Me: I see. Here comes the rub.

Elisa: We thought that as a proper motivation mechanism we should have a different form of torture for you for every hour that you CAN’T escape.

Me: Oh, boy. What’s wrong with legal tortures like tickling and apparently ice packs?

Elisa: I figured if we could pre-agree on some banned tortures it might be fun to do things that we wouldn’t be able to do in a normal capture scenario.

Me: Fun for who?

Elisa: Oh. Fun for Courtney and I. Listen, the rules are there to protect players. But it was always my plan that players could agree to waive and stretch rules as their comfort levels grew. These might be rules that players like Abbie cling to forever. But high rollers like you and I don’t need all of them. I’m sure there are a couple that you’d be willing to do without.

Me: OK. Admittedly there are some I don’t need. But there are some that I ABSOLUTELY do need. Let’s make sure that we’re on the same page.

Elisa: Of course. Of course. But I figured that since you’re getting compensated for this little experiment, you’d be amenable to agreeing to some things that we might enjoy and that you might not enjoy.

Me: Alright. Though you are aware that that would make the level of compensation required go up, right?

Elisa: I understand. This is a negotiation. Let’s negotiate.

Me: OK. What tortures did you have in mind?

Elisa: If you didn’t escape by the one hour mark we thought that a good spanking might be in order.

Me: OK. You already spank me half the time that I’m your captive. You like to the stretch the rules already with the best of them.

Courtney: Interesting.

Elisa: OK. Listen. I spank you. But I don’t “spank” you.

She used air quotes on the second usage of spank and had a slightly different inflection to her voice. But I’m confident that the average person would have to meet her more than half way to get to exactly what she was talking about.

Me: Please extrapolate on that very nuanced claim.

Elisa: OK. There is a methodical, sexualized spanking and then there’s a nice, simple, aggressive, “I’m the Boss” spanking. I give you the second one. I don’t rub your butt or get too into it. I realize that by the letter of our law it’s a violation. But I’m not for doing something to you that I wouldn’t let you do to me.

Me: So you’re fine if I “spank” you?

I used air quotes just like she had.

Elisa: Actually, I think the air quotes were for the other one. At least they were when I said it. My butt isn’t ENTIRELY off limits. You don’t get to rub it. You don’t get to knead it like it’s a god damn sourdough starter. But if you want to just give me a nice, quick, sharp “Hey, Wake Up” stinger….then go right ahead.

Courtney: I would like to establish that Elisa’s comments are her own. I will not be allowing a “Hey, Wake Up” stingers on my bottom. Just so we’re clear.

Me: We’re clear. So you two want to spank me?

Elisa: We discussed it. Covered bottom. No removal of pants. Ten solid whacks with a ping pong paddle. Do you think you can handle that?

Me: You haven’t stepped over any hard lines for me yet.

Elisa: Excellent. If it takes you more than two hours to escape. Pie to the face.

Me: Sounds like a waste of a perfectly good pie to me. You’re baking or buying a pie?

Elisa: Not an actual pie. We were just going to fill a paper plate with a bunch of gunk. Whipped cream, honey, peanut butter, syrup, etc. Then we were going to slam it in your face and rub it all over.

Me: It’s simple. It’s degrading. It’s technically a punishment for the whole rest of the challenge since I’m assuming it won’t get wiped off.

Elisa: It won’t.

Me: OK. I need a slight adjustment to this one.

Elisa: OK.

Me: No Nutella. And no peanut butter would possibly also be preferable. I’m allergic to hazelnut and tree nuts. Peanut butter doesn’t give me a reaction as of present, but my doctor said that it might one day.

Elisa: How did I not know this?

Me: I don’t know. You didn’t put a section on our membership forms for allergies.

Elisa: Wild. OK. I think you’re the only one that has allergies that I’m aware of.

Me: Sam is allergic to shellfish.

Elisa: What?!? You’ve known him for less than two weeks.

Me: We went to the dining hall after you tied us up and I told him the clam chowder was great. He demurred and said he had a shellfish allergy. Boom. Information about my new friend.

Courtney: I’m allergic to bee stings.

Elisa: How allergic?

Courtney: I mean. I have an epipen.

Elisa: This is fucking wild. I don’t know any of you people! OK. No Nutella. No peanut butter. Are you OK with shaving cream?

Me: Sure.

Elisa: Great. Swell.

Me: Punishment #3?

Elisa: We went back and forth on this one a lot. Courtney thought it might be fun to throw you in a cold shower while still bound and gagged if you failed the full challenge.

Me: I see. Courtney’s got a nice little mean streak. Devious.

Courtney: To be fair. I talked HER down from WAY worse ideas.

Elisa: We were just workshopping ideas. I knew that some of those would NEVER fly. You should have seen the horrified look on her face for a couple of them though. That was probably worth just bringing them up.

Courtney: You’ve got to be careful around this girl. The things she can keep a straight face while saying…wow.

Elisa: So a cold shower, does that cross your hard lines?

Me: How long?

Elisa looked at Courtney. They shrugged back and forth.

Elisa: Five minutes?

Me: And you’ll stay in the room to make sure that I don’t accidentally drown. I don’t want my mom and dad getting a notification that their son is dead and it’s because he drowned while letting two girls bind and gag him in a bathtub with running water.

Elisa: We’re not leaving the room. I, for one, WANT to watch you squeal like a little stuck pig as the cold water cascades over you and I’m positive that Courtney does also. They couldn’t DRAG us out of that bathroom.

Me: So, that’s it? That’s all the rules that you want to break? You’d let me go after that thorough humiliation.

Elisa: Technically it would be a 3.5 hour time maximum if you don’t escape. We need to allot ten untimed minutes for each potential form of torture.

Me: You just said five minutes a second ago.

Elisa: Five minutes of actual flowing cold water time. We need to get you into the shower. And then we need to allot a few minutes to thoroughly mock you for your failure afterwards. Clearly, that’s necessary.

Me: Clearly.

Elisa: So you agree to everything?

Me: I’m CAPABLE of agreeing to everything. I believe there was some talk of compensation though.

Elisa: Of course. A quid pro quo.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Let's go! I've been waiting for this story to start up again. So glad it's back.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very nice episode. Are things getting out of hand?
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very intriguing start to the chapter. I think this is going to be a very good one. Happy to see Trent being a good sport and accepting the proposed punishments, but I wonder what he would get in return? It has to be worth the humiliation he has to go through :D
My ongoing stories:

Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Very nice setup for the chapter. I don't necessarily think that Elisa and Courtney will take advantage of Trent's cooperation here, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do, especially given that the same thing happened in just the last chapter. That said, we've still not seen what he'll be getting in return, but I doubt he'll agree to this unless it's something really good. Looking forward to the next part!

My stories
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Oh no poor Trent!

But looking forward hearing it and tge subsequent predicaments ot tge residents Dommes Courtney and Elisa :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic