Kidnapped at the Cabin (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped at the Cabin (M/F, F/M)

Post by bfe8 »

Part I: Sarah

Junior year concluded at 1pm on Friday with the completion of my last final. The weather had finally warmed and many students had already packed up and left for their summer adventures. Those who were out and about were wearing shorts and sundresses for the 80 degree day.

Neither Sarah nor I had any major summer plans, but I had booked a three bedroom cabin in the woods for the next couple of days for us and a few of our friends. There were vague plans to party and drink and blow off steam from the stress of finals week.

There were three couples going, though I should clarify there would be two romantic couples and one friend couple. Sarah’s friend Haley and her roommate Katelyn would be joining us along with my friend Sean and his girlfriend Molly.

Sarah was my girlfriend of two (going on three) years. She was attractive and slim, with straight reddish blond hair.

Haley was Sarah’s sorority sister from Alpha Zeta. She was also pretty but had curly brown hair and an athletic build. She had played competitive sports in high school, but now chose to focus on her studies, only going to the gym occasionally.

Katelyn, who was Hayley’s roommate that had also become our friend, had decided to tag along at the last minute. She was a bit chubby but with pretty features, blond hair, and blue eyes. I had forgiven both Hayley and Katelyn for the time they tied me up for Truth or Dare earlier in the year. I had found out it had been all Sarah’s planning, down to the clothing swap in which I found out I was the same dress size as Katelyn.

In fact, I had been planning to exact revenge on Sarah for all the times she had tied me up and/or cross dressed me over the past year. I had formed a bit of a plan and decided that this trip would be the perfect time to execute it.

I decided to tell the other girls what I was planning. I was hoping I could trust the others (especially Haley) not to tell Sarah of my planned operation. I thought if I told them beforehand it would be better than if they found out later, which would inevitably happen at the cabin. They seemed to like the idea and thought it was only fair that I could get back at Sarah this once.

I had also enlisted the help of my friend Sean, who had also told his girlfriend Molly. I had met Sean during my freshman year of college. We had found camaraderie in the shared experience of struggling through Introductory Chemistry but found out we had very similar interests.

Sean was a bit of a bro, but had never joined a frat. He had also played sports in high school and still worked out. He wasn’t necessarily built, but had decent muscle definition, at least when compared to my slim build. He had crew cut brown hair, sharp facial features, and a disarming smile. No wonder he had landed a beauty like Molly.

Molly was a petite bleached blonde with a perfect face and body that looked like a goddess. I wasn’t jealous as I loved Sarah and Molly wasn’t really my type personality-wise.

Anyway, I was walking back to my apartment, where the others would meet me. I lived around four blocks from campus in a house that had been converted to apartments. I was on the first floor, with a separate entrance leading directly to the driveway.

I was going to be the driver by default as my plan dictated Sean’s SUV would be “in the shop”. Haley drove a VW bug, so her car was out of the question. I had an old silver Corolla, which wasn’t much better but at least could fit us all with the four girls squeezed in the back seat. Little did Sarah know, she would have the whole trunk to herself.

The cabin was only about 40 minutes away but it was deep within the nearby forest park. Looking at it on the map, it looked secluded, with the nearest house almost a quarter mile away. I had booked the cabin for two nights.

As the others had all finished their finals before me, I had given Sarah the key to my apartment so everyone could gather there before the trip.

I walked in to find Sarah chatting with Molly and Sean on the couch. A pile of five duffel bags and a large bag of food lay on the floor next to the front door ready to go. I had told everyone to pack light, and luckily Molly and Sean had shared a bag.

Sarah was barefoot in a red floral sundress with spaghetti straps. The dress was thin and the outer layer was sheer, and I could instantly tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. She could get away with it with her small but perky breasts. Her strawberry blond hair was tied in a ponytail with a white ribbon. She looked really cute and all I wanted to do was scoop her up and take her to the bedroom. I had to remind myself that the success of my plan was dependent on my self-control.

Molly had on a pair of denim short shorts, and a low cut beige tank top displaying cleavage of her D cup breasts. She had on a pair of flats that tied around her ankles.

Sean was wearing a white t-shirt that had some surf brand on it, gray shorts, and brown sneakers. I was dressed in a white plain t-shirt, army green shorts, and white sneakers.

I threw down my backpack and plopped onto the couch next to Sarah, putting my arm around her.

“Where’s Haley and Katelyn?” I asked.

“Oh they went to go pick up booze from the corner store. They should be back any minute now,” Sarah replied.

I looked at my watch, then got up. “Gotta pee.”

I made eyes at Sean, who got up after me. It was almost time for action.

“Gonna get some water,” Sean mumbled and wandered over to the kitchen.

Sarah resumed chatting with Molly, something about their writing class’s final essay.

I rounded the corner of the hallway but instead of going to the bathroom, I veered off into my bedroom. I reached into one of my dresser drawers, where I had placed a single white sock, a black bandana, a lilac colored silky scarf, and a white cloth pillowcase. Leaving the pillowcase, I shoved the items into my pocket and headed back to the living room.

Sean had done his task, which was to grab two bundles of rope from a drawer in the kitchen. He stood awkwardly behind Sarah, pretending to admire a topological map hanging on the wall while hiding the rope out of sight.

Right on time, the apartment door swung open and Haley and Katelyn barged in holding a 30 rack of cheap beer and a bag full of liquor bottles.

Haley was in a pair of tan shorts and a sheer sky blue sleeveless blouse. Katelyn was wearing a plain red tee tucked into a black floral wrap skirt. Both were wearing flip flops.

“We’re back with booze!” Haley announced. “Let’s roll!”

Sarah got up out of the couch and put on her flip flops in preparation to leave. This was our cue to move in.

Sean and I ran over to where Sarah was standing, her back towards us. Sean grabbed Sarah’s elbows and pulled them together behind her back. Sarah let out a squeal, which I capitalized on by shoving the sock into her open mouth. Before Sarah could spit it out, I pulled the rolled up bandana between her teeth, tying it tightly behind her head.

Sarah quickly realized what was happening. I could see her using her eyes to plead for Hayley and Katelyn to help as they stood by smiling.

This was great news for me. I had wanted to see if I could trust them before we actually got to the cabin. As Sean and I were outnumbered two to one, I had to make sure the girls wouldn’t try anything fast on me.

Sarah was now securely cleave gagged. I moved on to her wrists and tied them securely while Sean kept a hold of her elbows. He then adjusted his hands, allowing me to tie the second rope above her elbows. I made sure not to tie them too tightly, making a spacer by coiling rope between them.

Sean had let go of Sarah’s arms and she now stood whimpering a little. She had accepted her fate after seeing that none of the others were coming to her rescue. Sarah fell quiet as I blindfolded her with the lilac scarf, tying the knot above her ponytail. I then went to the bedroom and retrieved the pillowcase, pulling it over her head and tying the ends behind her neck. She tried to shake it off but it was secure.

As I went to the kitchen to grab more rope, I could see the girls eyeing Sarah’s breasts, which were pushed outwards. Her nipples showed through the thin material of the dress.

Sarah stood obediently as I returned with three more bundles of rope. I quickly tied her ankles and knees together and put the last rope in my pocket.

“Alright, let’s go,” I said. “Hayley, can you grab my keys and help load up?”

Hayley nodded and picked up four of the duffel bags on her first go. I was impressed. I didn’t even know if I could have done that. Haley returned for the last one and Katelyn and Molly joined her in loading up the alcohol and bag of food.

I put my arms around Sarah’s chest under her breasts while Sean squatted and grabbed her tied ankles. As we lifted Sarah into the air, her knees bent, causing her dress to slide up her thighs.

The front door of my apartment led directly to the driveway where I was parked. I had had the forethought to back into my spot, reducing the distance we would need to carry her while minimizing the chance passersby would see.

As we carried Sarah out to the car, Katelyn and Molly stood between us and the street, helping to block the view-luckily nobody was walking by at the time. There was not much space left in the trunk after all the bags and alcohol had been loaded, but Haley rearranged some things, clearing out a rectangular section for Sarah.

Sarah didn’t struggle as Hayley helped me and Sean lower her into the felt-lined cavity. She was longer than the width of the trunk opening so we had to ball her up slightly to fit. Her dress had ridden up more, exposing her nude panties.

I rolled her over so she was face-down, her legs angled awkwardly. She probably knew what I was going to do because she didn’t resist as I folded her legs behind her back. I pulled the last bundle of rope from my pocket and tied her ankles to the spacer I made for her elbows, making several knots and ensuring they were out of Sarah’s reach.

Sarah’s butt was exposed so I gave it a light slap. I then pulled her dress back down over her legs and shut the trunk.

Now that everything was loaded, we all piled into the car. Sean sat in the front as he had the longest legs, with Molly sitting in the middle back seat as she was the smallest.

The 40 minute drive to the cabin went quickly and uneventfully. I constantly checked my rear view mirror to make sure nobody was tailgating - I couldn’t afford to be rear ended with my precious cargo.

The directions took us off the main highway for the last mile or so. The road to the cabin was a single lane track, rocky and bumpy. I felt bad for Sarah, who didn’t get the luxury of the car’s foam-padded seats. Dense greenery surrounded us on both sides, broken up every so often by even narrower offshoot roads.

Eventually the directions announced that we had arrived. There was a dirt path to our left which I assumed was the driveway. About 100 feet up the path, the forest opened up into a clearing, where we saw a quaint little cabin. It looked exactly like how it was shown on the booking website. It was two stories, with a shingled roof, green trim and white painted siding.

It was near 3pm when we pulled up to the cabin. Stepping out of the car, I stretched as I took in the fresh smell of nature. I could hear a cacophony of insects harmonizing in the warm air.

I opened the trunk of the car to check on Sarah. She hadn’t moved much due to being tied up and wedged in by the duffel bags surrounding her, bud her dress had ridden up again exposing her butt. As I squeezed each of her cheeks, she made a little noise that I usually didn’t hear outside the bedroom. I wondered if she had actually enjoyed her time in the trunk.

I had given Haley the code to the cabin smart lock and she and everyone else had run off inside to explore.

I undid Sarah’s hogtie and removed the ropes binding her ankles and knees, stuffing them into my pocket in case I needed them later. I then undid the pillowcase around her head but left the gag and blindfold on. Sarah stretched her legs slowly as I helped turn her around and sit up. As she spread her legs to get out, I couldn’t help but notice the front of her panties were very moist. She had most definitely enjoyed her time hogtied in the trunk.

I replaced one of the spaghetti straps on Sarah’s dress that had fallen down her shoulder. Sarah had managed to keep her flip flops on this whole time, and they clapped against her soles as I walked her up to the front door of the cabin.

My plan was to leave Sarah tied up until dinner. I hadn’t planned much beyond that, as I also wanted Sarah to have fun and drink with us.

A musty smell greeted us as we stepped through the front door of the cabin. I could hear the others exploring upstairs. We had entered into the living room of the house. The stairs to the second floor were to the right of the entry. The curtains were shut, but the light from the open front door illuminated dated furniture and a vintage looking floral wallpaper.

I decided to take off Sarah’s blindfold so she could look around too. It felt right, and it would make going up and down the stairs easier too. Sarah blinked and slowly looked around the dim living room.

Even though Sarah’s wrists and elbows were still tied behind her back, I wanted to make sure she wouldn’t run off and find a way to escape. I tied one of the ropes in my pocket around her neck like a leash, making sure the knot wouldn’t tighten and choke her.

I began exploring the first floor, tugging Sarah’s leash behind me. The cabin was roughly square, with the living room, dining room, and kitchen on the first floor. Everything was slightly dated, but I had already seen pictures of the place online so nothing came as a surprise.

I heard Hayley, Sean, and the others come down the stairs and exit the front door to start unloading things from the car.

After doing a loop through the first floor, I walked Sarah to the foot of the stairs. I ascended first, tugging Sarah’s leash lightly. She followed obediently. At the top of the stairs, there was a small landing with two bedrooms to the left and one bedroom and bathroom to the right. I quickly peeked in each, allowing Sarah some time to do the same.

Seeing the master bedroom, Sarah made a funny noise through her gag. Another reason I had chosen this cabin was because it had a four poster king-sized bed. Just in case we wanted to use it for anything other than just sleeping.

It was really difficult to suppress my urge to pick up Sarah, throw her on the bed, and have my way with her. She looked incredibly sexy in her red summer dress, her breasts pushed forward, her nipples erect, her perfect lips split by the bandana gag.

“Hey, where are you guys? Come take a look at this!” Sean had called up the stairs.

The rest of the group had finished unloading my car and had shut the front door.

“Coming!” I called. I tugged Sarah down the stairs after me.

The four others were standing by a small angled doorway below the stairs which I hadn’t even noticed when I first looked around. Behind it, a set of stairs led down into darkness.

“I wonder what’s down there! Maybe there’s some dead bodies!” Katelyn exclaimed excitedly.

We all looked at her and hoped she was joking.

“Well are we just gonna stand here? Let’s go take a look!” Sean flipped the light switch next to the top of the stairs, casting the space in a fluorescent hue.

Sean ventured down the unfinished wooden steps, followed by the three girls whose hands weren’t tied. I walked Sarah down last.

The basement was pretty small and barren, only about 10 feet square. Wooden shelves with various cans and toolboxes lined one wall, and four support columns broke up the space.

“This is where you’ll stay tonight!” I joked, looking back at Sarah. The others laughed as she rolled her eyes back at me.

“Alright I’ve had enough of this basement. It gives me the creeps!” Molly was the first to head back upstairs, followed by Sean. Hayley and Katelyn were next.

Sarah turned to start heading back up too, but I pulled her leash backwards. She stumbled a bit and made an angry noise through the gag.

“You think you’re gonna get off that easy?” I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head as I untied the leash from around her neck.

I began working on freeing the ropes holding Sarah’s elbows. Once they were released, I moved onto her wrists. I turned Sarah around and backed her into one of the support columns. I pressed my body against hers so she was sandwiched between myself and the post. Sarah made her sexy eyes at me and began grinding her hips on mine.

I did my best to ignore both Sarah’s advances and my growing erection as I looked over Sarah’s shoulder to tie her crossed wrists behind the column. Once the knots were secure, I stepped behind Sarah and pulled more rope out of my pocket. I still had four bunches of rope and the blindfold at my disposal.

I quickly wrapped rope around Sarah’s small torso, above and below her chest. I added a rope around her waist and wrists, cinching them down. I then tied her ankles together, knotting the ropes behind the post.

I still had one length of rope remaining, and decided to do what she had done to me at Hayley and Katelyn’s game night earlier in the year. I tied Sarah’s neck tight against the post and wrapped the remaining rope on top of her bandanna gag. I finished off by tying the lilac blindfold around her eyes and knotting it behind her head.

Sarah couldn’t move her head at all but she was wiggling her body a bit, rotating her hips and swaying side to side. She was making pathetic whimpering noises through the layers of bandanna and rope in her mouth.

I had planned to bring Sarah’s remote control vibrator for this exact moment, but I hadn’t been able to find it the last time I was at her apartment. I would have to make do without it.

I moved behind Sarah and reached my hands around her chest to fondle her breasts and nipples. I dropped my right hand down and lightly stroked her inner thigh. She moaned as she opened her legs for me to go higher. I lifted the skirt of her dress while seductively tracing her panty line with my fingertips. I placed my hand square between her legs and began rubbing her clit in a firm circular motion. Sarah began moaning loudly, her hips gyrating with the motion of my fingers. Sarah’s panties were newly moist. At that point I was genuinely debating whether I should free Sarah and take her upstairs or drop my shorts right then and there.

Suddenly we were interrupted by Sean calling down to me.

“Yo you guys still down there? Let’s crack open some cold ones!”

“Coming!” I called back up the stairs. I gave Sarah a long kiss through her gag and pulled my hand away from under her dress.

I turned away from Sarah and waited a moment at the base of the stairs to let my erection subside. Sarah moaned at me with sexual frustration but I took a big breath and climbed the stairs, shutting off the light and closing the basement door behind me.
Last edited by bfe8 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bfe8 »

Part II: Turned Tables

“Fucking hell,” I said as I drew a Jack of hearts for a sum of 22. “I’m busted.”

“Alright, drop ‘em!” Sarah was referring to my green shorts, my last bastion of modesty before I was in nothing but my briefs in front of everyone.

We were several rounds into strip blackjack. The six of us were sitting around the scratched up dining table. A warm glow from the dim stained glass pendant above the table illuminated our faces.

Sean and Molly were across from Sarah and I, Haley was to my left, and Katelyn was at the far end. All of us were in various states of undress, but I was the worst off. The girls had donned extra layers to make the game more fair, and Sarah still had two sweaters over her red summer dress.

I had released Sarah from her binds earlier in the night so she could eat dinner with us. She seemed to be in good spirits despite being tied up for much of the day.

Sean had cooked up some burgers in the cabin kitchen, attributing the overcooked blackened patties to “shitty cookware”.

We had played other drinking games before strip blackjack, and by this point it was already almost 11pm.

Me losing my shorts signaled the end of the game, and Sean and Molly, who had been eyeing each other in their states of undress, quickly mumbled something, excused themselves from the table, and ran upstairs excitedly. I was left alone in the dining room with Sarah, Haley, and Katelyn.

I reached down for my shorts to get dressed again, but Sarah grabbed my hand.

“You don’t think there’s a penalty for losing?”

“Yeah, it was me getting almost naked.” I replied, feeling a lump in my throat.

“What did we decide on, Haley?”

“I think it was whoever loses has to spend the night in the basement.” Haley replied, straight faced. Haley had not lost a single hand and was fully dressed.

The lump in my throat grew. I swallowed.

Katelyn giggled from across the table. She had only lost her top and was sitting in a bra and her black wrap skirt.

My heart sank as I realized this situation was uncannily similar to a previous game night in which I was left tied to a post by Sarah, Haley, and Katelyn.

I groaned as Haley and Sarah pulled me up out of my chair by my elbows. At this point, Katelyn ran upstairs momentarily and returned holding a bulging black tote bag with the logo of a local bookstore printed on one side.

I could hear the faint sound of a bed squeaking upstairs. I knew Sean and Molly would be of no use this evening.

Katelyn reached her hand into the bag and retrieved a pair of silver handcuffs. They were hinged and folded in half, not the usual type with the chain linking the wrists.

“Oh come on!” I groaned. I should have known the girls would try something on me. After all, it seemed to be a recurring theme with Sarah.

Katelyn clicked the cold steel handcuffs onto my wrists as Sarah and Haley held me. I knew there was no reason to try to escape. I had seen Haley lift four duffel bags at once earlier in the day and wasn’t about to make things harder for me.

After my wrists were pinned together, Sarah and Haley released their grip. Sarah reached into the bag and pulled out a red ball gag. I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” Sarah said menacingly. Haley put her hands on her hips as she said this.

I didn’t want to find out what the ‘hard way’ entailed, so I opened my mouth as Sarah fastened the ball gag behind my head. Luckily the ball wasn’t especially large, making the gag not too uncomfortable.

“He’s gonna get cold down there, don’t you think?” Sarah pondered, looking over my body. I was in nothing but a pair of gray briefs.

“Well we’ve got some clothes in the bag he could use,” Katelyn said slyly. I knew what this meant, and rolled my eyes.

Sarah reached into the tote bag and pulled out something silky. As she unfolded it, I realized it was a mini dress, sky blue with white flowers printed all over.

Sarah walked up to me and draped it in front of my body, holding it up by its spaghetti straps. The soft material of the dress brushed against my bare skin as Sarah examined my new outfit.

“What do we think?”

“I think it suits him well!” Haley said. “And we won’t have to free his arms to put it on!”

I got a better sense of what Haley meant as Sarah made me step into the dress, sliding it up my body and over my chest. The dress had an elastic back, so it fit my torso well, flaring out below my waist and falling to a few inches above my knee. The dress had spaghetti straps that Sarah untied and retied together at my shoulders. I had remained handcuffed the entire time.

Sarah then reached into the tote bag and pulled out a pair of heels. They were nude, with a low heel and straps that tied around the ankle.

“Basement floors are pretty cold, we wouldn’t want you barefoot down there!” Sarah said, as she tied the straps around my ankle.

Sarah produced a rope from within the tote bag and proceeded to tie a leash around my neck, like I had done with her earlier in the day.

“Let’s go,” she ordered, pulling me towards the small basement door below the stairs. I followed, my dress swaying and heels clacking on the hardwood floors.

Sarah flipped the light switch and led me down the stairs to the basement. Haley and Katelyn followed silently.

I was led to the same post I had tied Sarah to earlier. Haley and Katelyn blocked the stairs leading up as Sarah undid the handcuffs and pulled my hands behind the post.

Within minutes, I was very securely tied. My neck, torso, waist, knees, and ankles were attached to the column with rope and cinched. Sarah finished off with a red scarf blindfold. I couldn’t budge apart from turning my hips slightly side to side.

“Glad I didn’t lose the game!” Haley remarked. I heard her and Katelyn laugh as they retreated up the stairs to get ready for bed. Sarah lingered a bit longer, and I heard her digging through the tote bag.

I had to give her credit. She had gone through getting kidnapped herself to pull this off. I had not suspected a thing. I had even though Haley and Katelyn were on my side but it had all been part of Sarah’s plan.

Sarah finished rummaging through the bag and I felt her presence in front of me. I felt the front of my dress lift up and my briefs lowered. Sarah rolled a condom over my erect penis and then slid what felt like a stretchy cylinder over my member. I had never used one, but it felt like one of those male sex toys that were supposed to emulate a vagina. I knew this wasn’t good news for me.

I heard Sarah click a button on the remote control and the cylinder instantly fired up with a low vibration. Sarah raised the intensity two ticks. My whole body tensed against the ropes that held me as the strong vibrations pulsed through my entire pelvic region.

“Sweet dreams,” Sarah whispered in my ear. I heard her ascend the stairs and close the door behind her.

I moaned and writhed from the effect of the vibrator, trying desperately to wiggle it loose. It was futile.

After a half hour or so, I heard the door to the basement creak open. Sarah’s footsteps tiptoed down the steps.

I was exhausted. I had let off three huge loads in the time Sarah had left me alone with the vibrator. I was surprised the condom had held up for this long.

The vibrator was still going as Sarah pushed her body against mine and began to kiss my face and neck. She pushed her hips up against mine, causing the vibrator to increase in pressure. Her fingertips ran up and down my side, pausing to pinch my nipples, to which I moaned with both pain and pleasure.

As Sarah continued to rub my nipples and kiss my neck, I felt yet another orgasm impending. The vibrator was intense, and Sarah’s grinding hips enhanced the feeling. My body convulsed powerfully as I was again brought to climax.

Sarah grunted, satisfied. She clicked off the vibrator.

“Good thing you had a condom this time,” she remarked as she pulled the latex off me. “I didn’t want to ruin your cute new dress!”

Sarah then proceeded to free me from the post, removing the ropes, ball gag, and blindfold. I could see that she had changed into pajamas, a matching pink short sleeve shirt and shorts with polka dots printed all over.

I followed her up both sets of stairs to the master bedroom. The house was quiet and I assumed everyone else had gone to bed. I was exhausted as I kicked off my heels and climbed into bed. I was too tired to even bother taking off my dress.

“Get some sleep, we’ve got a big day ahead of us,” Sarah whispered to me. I tried not to think too much into the meaning of her words as I sank into a deep slumber.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

This is a great start to what is turning into a great trip!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great start - enjoying this set up, and sounds like there's lots of time for more games!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Another great entry. There's a lot to love here.

Three things that I really loved:

1. The return of Haley and Katelyn. You've got a lot of beguiling side characters. Emma and Hannah are still fascinating to me. Who knows if I'll see them again. It was nice to see two of these characters return to lend a sense of continuity to events.

2. I liked seeing the narrator finally assert himself in the first part of the story. Despite Sarah spending snippets of time tied up before, we'd never seen him do it of his own volition, and it's clear that he enjoys having his girlfriend tied up. Sarah is such a great schemer. I'm glad he's not afraid to do some scheming of his own. Seeing him toy with and taunt her makes for such a richer dichotomy when it's his turn again. And vice versa...it's so much easier to root for Sarah as a tormentor when I know that she's not impervious from torment herself.

3. I liked the combination of these two things. The narrator mentions that he was worried about telling Haley and Katelyn his plan. And bemoans the fact that they're on Sarah's side. I'm not so sure he's totally right. Sure they schemed with Sarah to get him all trussed up in a dress again. That's what girls do in these stories. But they also didn't get in the way of HIS scheme. They allowed Sarah to be kidnapped and didn't untie her, allowing him to do the honors when it was appropriate to have her rejoin the fun. I enjoy the trope of having a significant other's friends present to share in the fun and amp up the captive's humiliation. But I find it less appealing when they're just kind of a mob of extra force that serve as the person's lackeys. In Girl's Game Night, I got the impression that Haley and Katelyn were Sarah's friends. This time around I do get the impression that they are the narrator's friends also (whether that's intentional or not). Whether they ever get more involved in the games or schemes or just serve as Sarah's helping hands, they had a little more personality and report with the narrator this time and I enjoyed that.

As always, magnificent work.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bfe8 »

Part III: Morning

I woke the next morning with sunlight filtering through the wooden Venetian blinds of the master bedroom window. I was alone on the bed. I assumed Sarah had already gone downstairs, as I heard voices and the clattering of utensils and pans.

I stretched and sat up. I was naked, though I remember falling asleep still wearing my underwear and the dress Sarah had put on me.

I had forgotten where I’d put my phone last night. Probably on the dining table when we were playing strip blackjack.

I got out of bed and looked for my duffel bag where I had my spare clothes. I had placed it in one corner of the room early yesterday evening, but it was gone. I frantically searched everywhere in the room, but it was nowhere to be found.

I noticed that Sarah had prepared an outfit for me. A plain white cropped tee and red floral skirt hung from hangers behind the bedroom door. A pair of nude panties and matching bra were looped around the top of the hanger. At the base of the door to one side, the same nude tie up heels I had wore last night waited.

Realizing I had no choice but to wear what Sarah had laid out, I put on everything including the bra and heels without thinking and walked downstairs. My heels clattered loudly on the wooden steps.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I ran into Sean and Molly who were on the couch having coffee.

“Morning!” They both called. Upon noticing my outfit, they looked confused.

I ignored them and stormed into the kitchen.

“Good morning love!” Sarah called cheerily. She, Haley, and Katelyn were in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

“Where is all my shit?” I replied angrily. “Where did you hide my duffel?”

“Relax,” Sarah said. “We decided it was only fair that since I released you last night, we’d get to extend the punishment.”

“What!? Who decided that? And no way!” I was confused and angry. This was not how I had imagined this trip to go.

“Maybe if you’re nice, we’ll let you off easy.”

I calmed down a bit as Sarah shoved a plate of eggs and bacon and a cup of coffee into me. I sat and ate quietly as Sarah continued.

“But from now on, you will have to do what we say. And that includes wearing what we say.”

I nodded. I didn’t really have much bargaining power in this situation. My clothes were gone and I was outnumbered by Sarah and her friends. I also suspected Sean wouldn’t help me to avoid getting on the girls’ bad side.

I finished my breakfast and Sarah began outlining the plan for the day.

“There’s a soccer game in a bit that Haley wants to watch. I know you don’t like soccer so I am giving you the choice of your activity of the morning.”

The other girls giggled as Sean and Molly came into the kitchen for refills on their coffees.

“You can stay here tied up in the basement while Haley and Katelyn watch the game, or you can come with Sean, Molly, and me to go pick up inner tubes from the store,” Sarah continued. There was a lake nearby that we had planned to float around on in the afternoon given the warm weather.

“Well I’ll come to the store with you then. That wasn’t a hard choice.” I felt relieved, but then I remembered I was dressed in a skirt and heels. “Wait but I can’t go into the store dressed like this!”

A slow grin spread across Sarah’s pretty face. “Oh well that’s fine because you’re not going into the store. You’re gonna get the whole trunk to yourself!”

The realization of what I had chosen dawned on me. I didn’t especially want to be left alone in the basement, where I had a feeling Sarah would leave the vibrator on me again. But I also didn’t want to be taken for a ride kidnapped in my own trunk.

“Alright, put your hands behind your back,” Sarah ordered. I complied as she began knotting my wrists together tightly. She pulled my elbows close together, which forced my shoulders back and my chest to puff forward.

The bra Sarah had given me was only an A or B cup size but it still protruded under my t-shirt giving my torso a nice shape.

Sarah tied more rope above and below my ‘boobs’ pinning my arms tight against my torso. My upper body was now completely immobile.

Sarah then pulled out a black chiffon scarf and blindfolded me with it.

“Open wide!” Sarah had produced the bit gag harness she had bought when we attended a Shibari convention earlier in the semester. Seeing it reminded me of the ordeal of being tied up twice and suspended in midair by Sarah’s friend. At least being tied up in a trunk wouldn’t be as painful or grueling of an experience.

I obediently bit down on the gag as Sarah buckled the straps around my head.

None of the others had said anything the whole time I was being tied up. I couldn’t see a thing through the blindfold. I wondered what was going through Sean’s and Molly’s minds to see me dressed up and trussed up in this way.

Sarah pulled me to my feet and led me towards the front door. She helped me step down the couple steps to the driveway level, pausing as I tested out each step in my heels.

I felt a slight cool breeze as Sarah walked me to the back of my car. I stood still as I heard my car unlock and the trunk swing open. The wind swirled my skirt against my bare legs playfully.

Sarah pushed me into the trunk cavity, holding my head to make sure I didn’t bump anything. I folded up my legs to fit, feeling my skirt ride up. I pictured what Sarah had looked like as I loaded her bound body into this same space only a day before.

I felt myself getting quite hard as Sarah rolled me over and tied my legs together at the knees and ankles. She pulled my body backwards into a hogtie, tying my ankles to my elbow rope tightly. I could reach the rope around my ankles with my fingertips, but Sarah had tied the knot on the opposite side, preventing any possibility of escape.

Sarah pulled my skirt back over my exposed underwear and squeezed my butt. There was a sudden rush of pressure as Sarah slammed the trunk shut. Something about being in the trunk hogtied made me really aroused. I realized that the more I squirmed, the more my crotch rubbed against the hard surface of the trunk. Within minutes I was already on the verge of orgasm. I didn’t have a condom this time, so I had to be careful not to get too excited.

I could hear Sarah, Sean, and Molly pile into the car. The car started up with a low rumble and we started rolling down the bumpy dirt track.

Even though Sarah was driving slowly, I was rocked back and forth and bounced up and down, each bump in the road stimulating my shaft and bringing me closer to climax.

I remembered the unpaved track went for about 10 minutes, but we had just gotten started. Around halfway down, the car began rocking side to side for a good thirty seconds as we hit a rutted section.

I came suddenly. The orgasm was so intense I groaned loudly through my gag as my body convulsed. I could feel my panties get soaked through almost instantly and a wet area spread though the front of my skirt. This was not good news, as I knew Sarah would find some way to punish me for it.

We finally reached the store about 10 minutes later and I heard two doors open and close. About five minutes later, we were back on the move. When we turned onto the dirt track, I felt myself getting aroused again.

When we hit the rutted section about halfway to the cabin, I came again uncontrollably. Everything in my groin area was soaked through and I felt disgusting, but there had been literally nothing I could do about it.

When we reached the cabin, I heard Sean and Molly go inside, and felt a rush of fresh air as Sarah opened the trunk. I felt my hogtie and my legs being untied.

“Oh you’ve been a naughty boy haven’t you?” Sarah remarked as she helped swing my legs over the edge of the trunk. The entire front of my skirt was soaked through. The skirt felt cold and sticky on my thighs as I stood up.

“If you had been good, I was gonna untie you for lunch. Too bad!” Sarah continued as she walked me to the cabin. “Let’s go get you into some clean clothes.”

Sarah walked me through the cabin door and upstairs to the bedroom level. I could hear Haley and the others chatting with the sounds of the soccer game playing in the background. I turned away from them to try to hide my mess.

Sarah took me straight into the bathroom. I was still gagged and blindfolded and my torso was securely tied. I could feel Sarah untie my heels and remove them from my feet. She then unzipped the skirt and pulled it off me. Next came my panties. Luckily my t-shirt was still dry. It was cropped to my belly button, but Sarah pulled it up even more, tucking the hem into one of the ropes around my chest.

Sarah then shoved me into the shower. It was a small stall, around 3 ft square. The shower head was detachable and I figured Sarah would give me a wash of my lower half.

Sarah turned on the water and began spraying it directly into my crotch. The sensation of the warm shower spray on my crotch made me begin to get hard yet again. Sarah turned off the water and I heard her lather up some soap. She rubbed all over my legs and groin area, giving my now erect member several pumps. Almost instantly, I came again, spraying fluid all over the shower wall. Sarah tutted as she began rinsing everything off with the shower head.

“You are insatiable, aren’t you?!” Sarah said as she was drying me off. I had already came three times today and it wasn’t even noon.

After I was dried off, Sarah wrapped the towel around my waist and walked me to the master bedroom. I was made to sit on the edge of the bed as I heard her rummaging through her duffel bag.

After a few minutes, Sarah pulled me to my feet and removed the towel around my waist. My erection was back to full strength already. I was a bit embarrassed but it was out of my control.

“I’m not taking any more chances of you ruining these cute clothes,” Sarah said as I felt her roll a condom down my shaft.

“I’m gonna go down and help make lunch, but you can just stay here. I want to make sure everything is out of your system before this afternoon!”

I soon figured out what she meant as I felt the cylindrical vibrator slide onto my shaft. My cock pulsed with anticipation.

Sarah pulled a pair of fresh panties up my legs, followed by something silky and long. Sarah zipped the midi skirt up at my left hip. I could feel it come down to below my knees.

“I think leopard print suits you nicely!” Sarah exclaimed. She then knelt and slid my feet into the same heels I was wearing before, tying the straps around my ankles.

Sarah guided me onto the bed, laying me face up in the center of it. I felt her tie my ankles together. Sarah then tied a couple of loops of rope around my neck, knotting it so it wouldn’t cinch down and choke me. She tied it to the headboard of the bed, tugging my neck as she tied it tight. Sarah then added another rope attaching my ankles to the foot of the bed, stretching my entire body lengthwise.

I moaned through my gag, pleading with her to turn on the vibrator. Instead Sarah placed one hand over my mouth. I could feel her other hand slide two small objects through the neckline of my t-shirt into each cup of my bra. She pressed a button on each and the vibrators sprung to life, stimulating my nipples with rhythmic pulsing. I strained against my bonds, moaning into my gag and her hand.

Sarah removed her hand from over my mouth and I felt her get off the bed. The vibrator on my crotch sprung to life a moment later, causing me to squirm and moan. I was limited in how much I could move due to the rope holding my neck taut. I was in so much bliss that I didn’t even hear Sarah leave the room.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

wow, this is an incredible trip!!!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic