Peeping Tom F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Peeping Tom F/M

Post by dl68 »

This story was inspired by a challenge set by @gluba in the Story Request for Adult section

Peeping Tom F/M

Each day Gerry looked out of his window at the house next door. Their new neighbour, who had moved in a month or so ago, hadn’t introduced herself to anyone in the neighbourhood so none knew much about her.

Gerry however knew a lot about her habits after all he could just see her garden from his window. Each day, when the weather was sunny, she lay on a lounger on what she probably thought was a secluded spot on the shaded patio; but he could watch her from his bedroom window.

He always tried to make sure she didn’t see him as he looked down on her lithe tanned body. His erection strained within his pants as he thought about what he would do with her. Not that that was likely as he was 18 and she was probably in her mid 30s.

He carefully made a hole in the fence behind a shrub so that he could get a closer look at her body and one day was rewarded by seeing her sunbathe naked. He was glad he was home alone at the time because he couldn’t help unzipping his pants and pumping his erect penis to a climax.

One day when he was at home studying he saw he got out. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight top which immediately aroused his cock. He grabbed his coat and followed her. She stopped at the Bank and was in there for about 10 minutes and then she sat at a pavement café on the opposite side of the road.

Geoff watched her from an alleyway taking several photos on his phone. When she crossed her legs he couldn’t help noticing that she wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt. His cock thickened and automatically he massaged his erection until he had to suppress a cry as he spurted in his pants. He quickly walked home, keen to avoid her.

His surveillance went on for weeks until his parents announced they were going away on holiday leaving him to look after the house. It was the summer break at his High School so he had plenty of time to watch her every movement.

One evening he walked home from his Eagle Scout meeting and was surprised when she leaned over the fence and beckoned him over. She introduced herself as Laura and asked if he could come and deal with a leak in her kitchen.

Gerry didn’t need a second invite and quickly followed her inside. As the door closed he heard a click but thought nothing of it until that is Laura produced an automatic pistol.

‘So Gerry, here’s the thing. I don’t like peeping Toms particularly in my line of work so I think you need to be taught a lesson’. Gerry tried to apologise but she aimed the gun at him; ‘Don’t think I haven’t seen you looking through your window and that hole you made in the fence. I captured it all on my cctv cameras. Not to mention following me; which is called stalking. I can send the files to the Police if you want?’

Gerry shook his head furiously; ‘please don’t do that’, was all he could think to say. What happened next was the start of a week of hell for him.
‘Let’s start with you taking your clothes off’, she said in a matter of fact way. Gerry considered his options but they seemed quite limited so he complied and soon his Scout uniform was on the floor.

‘Turn around’, she commanded. He did and gasped as there was a metallic click and his wrists were manacled together with the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs.

She put the gun down and bent down and soon his feet were hobbled together with a 18” chain connected to cuffs around each ankle. He started to protest but she wagged her finger; ‘quiet’, she said as she produced a red ball-gag from a drawer. She forced it into his mouth and buckled in place.
He had been in her house for less than 5 minutes and he was now standing naked and helpless and yet his solid erection betrayed his enjoyment.

Laura picked up the Scout scarf from the pile of clothes and wrapped it around his cock and gently rubbed it along the shaft. Gerry immediately forgot his predicament and moaned with pleasure. Just when a climax seemed inevitable she stopped and moved away from him.

She picked up his phone and pressed his index finger on the phone to unlock it and then went into the menu to remove the locking program; ‘just in case anyone tries to contact you’, she said with a smirk.

‘I’m leaving next week’ she continued, ‘but I hoped I wouldn’t leave without dealing with you. When I heard that your parents were going away the opportunity was heaven sent and you fell right in to my trap.’

Geoff didn’t know what to say, but the gag prevented any words anyway.

‘It’s no good me asking what you would want to do. I have watched you wanking yourself as I lay naked for your arousal. Unfortunately nothing will be that pleasurable, for you at least!’ Geoff realised this was serious and he was in trouble.

‘So let’s begin’, she said brightly buckling a studded leather collar around his neck. From it dangled dog leash. She pulled the end and Geoff had to shuffle forward. She led him slowly down the steps into the basement where there was a bed and several bits of furniture including a very large wire dog cage.

‘Welcome to your home for the next week’, she said forcing him to his knees and making him crawl into the cage. She removed the manacles from his ankles before closing the door and slipping a padlock through the latch.

‘I’ll leave you to contemplate what might happen and I’ll see you in the morning’, she said disappearing up the stairs and turning the light out.
She took his house keys and went over to his house. It didn’t take her long to find the back-up device he used to store his photos. She deleted them and for good measure reformatted the drive several times to make sure nothing was left.

After checking his room she moved on to his parent’s room and selected several items from his mother’s wardrobe along with all the jewellery she could find.

Back in her house she accessed the photos on his phone and deleted everyone that showed her. It took a while to ensure that the cloud backups were also removed.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Day 1

Geoff was not able to lie down or stretch out in the cage so it proved a very painful night. Fortunately the basement wasn’t too cold as he was naked.

Finally in the morning Laura returned carrying a large bag and wielding her gun.

‘You look at home in the cage Fido’, she said with a smile as she unlocked the padlock. She waved the gun at him; ‘out!’ she commanded and Geoff crawled stiffly out. She unlocked the handcuffs and stood back holding the pistol firmly pointing in his direction. ‘Get dressed’, she commanded throwing a black furry outfit at him.

Geoff looked around but saw no chance to escape so he pulled on the outfit which proved to be fluffy dog costume that had paws at the ends of the arms and on the knees. Once he had pulled it on Laura closed a long zip all the way up the back to his neck trapping him inside.

She then pulled a hood over his head and after unbuckling the ball gag she zipped the hood in place. The hood had long floppy ears and completed the dog outfit.

‘All you need now is a tail’, she said reaching under his crotch and undoing a zip. She picked up a long fluffy tail that was attached to a rubber dildo and forced it into his rectum. Geoff gasped as his virgin hole was invaded. As his sphincter muscles closed around the shaft the dildo was trapped inside.

Her final act was to buckle a parachute harness around his balls along with a weight that ensured they dangled down.

‘Right time for your morning walkies’, she said clipping the dog leash onto a D shackle on the costume. She pulled him up the stairs and out into the garden. Geoff found it difficult crawling along on his hands and knees but eventually he made it onto the lawn.

‘You never know who is watching you’, she said with a smirk; ‘you can call out for help if you want, but how will you explain your predicament?’ Geoff kept quiet.

She attached the leash to a pole screwed into the lawn. ‘You like to watch me sunbathe, so you can lie at my feet whilst I take in the rays.’
He watched as she stripped off and lay naked on the lounger next to him. She glanced down and smiled as she noted his cock growing ever more erect.

By the time she got dressed Geoff was sweating inside the furry costume. She went inside and returned with a large bowl of water; ‘drink it!’ she commanded and he needed it so much he lapped it up just like a dog as there was no other way with his hands trapped inside the costume.

‘You must be hungry’, she said placing another bowl on the lawn. The food was a mush and looked disgusting, but he was hungry so he ate it, again just using his tongue.

Once he had finished she removed the parachute and commanded him to roll onto his back. She brushed her hand against his erect cock and Geoff moaned with the pleasure. ‘If you want it you’ll have to finish yourself off’, she said and Geoff needed no more encouragement.

The fur around his arms stimulated his cock as he rubbed up and down and it wasn’t long before he cried out as sperm jetted into the air landed on the belly of the costume.

He hadn’t seen her recording his actions. She put her phone away and reached over and unclipped the lead from the pole and led him back inside.
Once the outside door was locked she put her gun close to hand and opened the zip on his costume. ‘You can take that off now’, she said.

Geoff’s toned body was covered in sweat once the fluffy suit was lying on the floor. He gasped in pain as he reached between his legs and pulled the tail from his rectum. ‘I need the toilet’, he said looking at her pleadingly but she laughed. ‘Why should I allow a peeping Tom to demand anything?’ she said sternly.

Geoff didn’t know what to say but she continued; ‘if you want to pee, there is a bucket over there’, she said indicating a metal pail in the corner of the kitchen. ‘I can’t use that!’ Geoff wailed and she shrugged; ‘your choice’, was her reply.

Eventually he stood over the bucket and emptied his bladder feeling quite humiliated in the process.

‘Now it’s time to earn your keep. The house needs to be clean when I hand it back to the rental agency. I could pay a maid to come in and clean but I have you; so the job is yours and you cost me nothing!’

Geoff had never cleaned in his life but she was about to make it worse. She handed him some clothes; ‘I need a maid so you will dress like one.’ To reinforce her words she picked up the pistol and waved it in his general direction; ‘get dressed!’

Geoff was soon dressed in a French Maid’s uniform; black top, black short frilly skirt, white apron and white hat. Laura laughed; ‘you look good, although the skirt line is rather spoilt by your erection.’ She threw him a pair of white lacy panties which he pulled on to contain his erection.

Laura took a photo of him and then set him to work hoovering and cleaning every surface. She followed him pointing out what he missed.

Once two rooms were done she declared it was time for lunch. She prepared an appetising salad for herself, but for Geoff there was a bowl containing a grey porridge like substance. She offered no cutlery and when Geoff hesitated, she said; ‘use your tongue, it’s the only way you will eat!’

Once again he had to lap the food up like a dog.

By the end of the day all the rooms were clean and Laura declared that Geoff should have a reward. She stroked the panties under his frilly skirt and he thought he knew what his reward was, but he was wrong!

She pushed him against a wall and quickly bound his wrists up to hooks near the ceiling with soft rope. Laura stood in front of him holding the Scout scarf he had been wearing yesterday. She folded it into a strip and then sawed it between her legs whilst staring at Geoff. Eventually she brought herself to a climax and the scarf, when she withdrew it was wet with her juices.

She lifted Geoff’s skirt and pulled the panties down freeing his rampant erection. She untied his wrists and handed him the wet scarf; ‘looks like you need relief down there’ she said stepping back.

Geoff wrapped the scarf around his cock as she had done yesterday only this time he wasn’t going to stop and very quickly he spurted into the cotton.

Laura put her phone away after capturing more embarrassing footage and took the scarf from him and dried his cock.

He was fed more unappetising food and lots of water before being led back down to the basement. ‘Another big day tomorrow’, she said as she secured the handcuffs around his wrists. She then cleave gagged him with the semen soaked scarf before forcing him into the cage and securing the padlock.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago This story was inspired by a challenge set by @gluba in the Story Request for Adult section

Peeping Tom F/M

Each day Gerry looked out of his window at the house next door. Their new neighbour, who had moved in a month or so ago, hadn’t introduced herself to anyone in the neighbourhood so none knew much about her.

Gerry however knew a lot about her habits after all he could just see her garden from his window. Each day, when the weather was sunny, she lay on a lounger on what she probably thought was a secluded spot on the shaded patio; but he could watch her from his bedroom window.

He always tried to make sure she didn’t see him as he looked down on her lithe tanned body. His erection strained within his pants as he thought about what he would do with her. Not that that was likely as he was 18 and she was probably in her mid 30s.

He carefully made a hole in the fence behind a shrub so that he could get a closer look at her body and one day was rewarded by seeing her sunbathe naked. He was glad he was home alone at the time because he couldn’t help unzipping his pants and pumping his erect penis to a climax.

One day when he was at home studying he saw he got out. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight top which immediately aroused his cock. He grabbed his coat and followed her. She stopped at the Bank and was in there for about 10 minutes and then she sat at a pavement café on the opposite side of the road.

Geoff watched her from an alleyway taking several photos on his phone. When she crossed her legs he couldn’t help noticing that she wasn’t wearing anything under the skirt. His cock thickened and automatically he massaged his erection until he had to suppress a cry as he spurted in his pants. He quickly walked home, keen to avoid her.

His surveillance went on for weeks until his parents announced they were going away on holiday leaving him to look after the house. It was the summer break at his High School so he had plenty of time to watch her every movement.

One evening he walked home from his Eagle Scout meeting and was surprised when she leaned over the fence and beckoned him over. She introduced herself as Laura and asked if he could come and deal with a leak in her kitchen.

Gerry didn’t need a second invite and quickly followed her inside. As the door closed he heard a click but thought nothing of it until that is Laura produced an automatic pistol.

‘So Gerry, here’s the thing. I don’t like peeping Toms particularly in my line of work so I think you need to be taught a lesson’. Gerry tried to apologise but she aimed the gun at him; ‘Don’t think I haven’t seen you looking through your window and that hole you made in the fence. I captured it all on my cctv cameras. Not to mention following me; which is called stalking. I can send the files to the Police if you want?’

Gerry shook his head furiously; ‘please don’t do that’, was all he could think to say. What happened next was the start of a week of hell for him.
‘Let’s start with you taking your clothes off’, she said in a matter of fact way. Gerry considered his options but they seemed quite limited so he complied and soon his Scout uniform was on the floor.

‘Turn around’, she commanded. He did and gasped as there was a metallic click and his wrists were manacled together with the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs.

She put the gun down and bent down and soon his feet were hobbled together with a 18” chain connected to cuffs around each ankle. He started to protest but she wagged her finger; ‘quiet’, she said as she produced a red ball-gag from a drawer. She forced it into his mouth and buckled in place.
He had been in her house for less than 5 minutes and he was now standing naked and helpless and yet his solid erection betrayed his enjoyment.

Laura picked up the Scout scarf from the pile of clothes and wrapped it around his cock and gently rubbed it along the shaft. Gerry immediately forgot his predicament and moaned with pleasure. Just when a climax seemed inevitable she stopped and moved away from him.

She picked up his phone and pressed his index finger on the phone to unlock it and then went into the menu to remove the locking program; ‘just in case anyone tries to contact you’, she said with a smirk.

‘I’m leaving next week’ she continued, ‘but I hoped I wouldn’t leave without dealing with you. When I heard that your parents were going away the opportunity was heaven sent and you fell right in to my trap.’

Geoff didn’t know what to say, but the gag prevented any words anyway.

‘It’s no good me asking what you would want to do. I have watched you wanking yourself as I lay naked for your arousal. Unfortunately nothing will be that pleasurable, for you at least!’ Geoff realised this was serious and he was in trouble.

‘So let’s begin’, she said brightly buckling a studded leather collar around his neck. From it dangled dog leash. She pulled the end and Geoff had to shuffle forward. She led him slowly down the steps into the basement where there was a bed and several bits of furniture including a very large wire dog cage.

‘Welcome to your home for the next week’, she said forcing him to his knees and making him crawl into the cage. She removed the manacles from his ankles before closing the door and slipping a padlock through the latch.

‘I’ll leave you to contemplate what might happen and I’ll see you in the morning’, she said disappearing up the stairs and turning the light out.
She took his house keys and went over to his house. It didn’t take her long to find the back-up device he used to store his photos. She deleted them and for good measure reformatted the drive several times to make sure nothing was left.

After checking his room she moved on to his parent’s room and selected several items from his mother’s wardrobe along with all the jewellery she could find.

Back in her house she accessed the photos on his phone and deleted everyone that showed her. It took a while to ensure that the cloud backups were also removed.
Awesome Story and Plot. Waiting eagerly for more.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Day 1

Geoff was not able to lie down or stretch out in the cage so it proved a very painful night. Fortunately the basement wasn’t too cold as he was naked.

Finally in the morning Laura returned carrying a large bag and wielding her gun.

‘You look at home in the cage Fido’, she said with a smile as she unlocked the padlock. She waved the gun at him; ‘out!’ she commanded and Geoff crawled stiffly out. She unlocked the handcuffs and stood back holding the pistol firmly pointing in his direction. ‘Get dressed’, she commanded throwing a black furry outfit at him.

Geoff looked around but saw no chance to escape so he pulled on the outfit which proved to be fluffy dog costume that had paws at the ends of the arms and on the knees. Once he had pulled it on Laura closed a long zip all the way up the back to his neck trapping him inside.

She then pulled a hood over his head and after unbuckling the ball gag she zipped the hood in place. The hood had long floppy ears and completed the dog outfit.

‘All you need now is a tail’, she said reaching under his crotch and undoing a zip. She picked up a long fluffy tail that was attached to a rubber dildo and forced it into his rectum. Geoff gasped as his virgin hole was invaded. As his sphincter muscles closed around the shaft the dildo was trapped inside.

Her final act was to buckle a parachute harness around his balls along with a weight that ensured they dangled down.

‘Right time for your morning walkies’, she said clipping the dog leash onto a D shackle on the costume. She pulled him up the stairs and out into the garden. Geoff found it difficult crawling along on his hands and knees but eventually he made it onto the lawn.

‘You never know who is watching you’, she said with a smirk; ‘you can call out for help if you want, but how will you explain your predicament?’ Geoff kept quiet.

She attached the leash to a pole screwed into the lawn. ‘You like to watch me sunbathe, so you can lie at my feet whilst I take in the rays.’
He watched as she stripped off and lay naked on the lounger next to him. She glanced down and smiled as she noted his cock growing ever more erect.

By the time she got dressed Geoff was sweating inside the furry costume. She went inside and returned with a large bowl of water; ‘drink it!’ she commanded and he needed it so much he lapped it up just like a dog as there was no other way with his hands trapped inside the costume.

‘You must be hungry’, she said placing another bowl on the lawn. The food was a mush and looked disgusting, but he was hungry so he ate it, again just using his tongue.

Once he had finished she removed the parachute and commanded him to roll onto his back. She brushed her hand against his erect cock and Geoff moaned with the pleasure. ‘If you want it you’ll have to finish yourself off’, she said and Geoff needed no more encouragement.

The fur around his arms stimulated his cock as he rubbed up and down and it wasn’t long before he cried out as sperm jetted into the air landed on the belly of the costume.

He hadn’t seen her recording his actions. She put her phone away and reached over and unclipped the lead from the pole and led him back inside.
Once the outside door was locked she put her gun close to hand and opened the zip on his costume. ‘You can take that off now’, she said.

Geoff’s toned body was covered in sweat once the fluffy suit was lying on the floor. He gasped in pain as he reached between his legs and pulled the tail from his rectum. ‘I need the toilet’, he said looking at her pleadingly but she laughed. ‘Why should I allow a peeping Tom to demand anything?’ she said sternly.

Geoff didn’t know what to say but she continued; ‘if you want to pee, there is a bucket over there’, she said indicating a metal pail in the corner of the kitchen. ‘I can’t use that!’ Geoff wailed and she shrugged; ‘your choice’, was her reply.

Eventually he stood over the bucket and emptied his bladder feeling quite humiliated in the process.

‘Now it’s time to earn your keep. The house needs to be clean when I hand it back to the rental agency. I could pay a maid to come in and clean but I have you; so the job is yours and you cost me nothing!’

Geoff had never cleaned in his life but she was about to make it worse. She handed him some clothes; ‘I need a maid so you will dress like one.’ To reinforce her words she picked up the pistol and waved it in his general direction; ‘get dressed!’

Geoff was soon dressed in a French Maid’s uniform; black top, black short frilly skirt, white apron and white hat. Laura laughed; ‘you look good, although the skirt line is rather spoilt by your erection.’ She threw him a pair of white lacy panties which he pulled on to contain his erection.

Laura took a photo of him and then set him to work hoovering and cleaning every surface. She followed him pointing out what he missed.

Once two rooms were done she declared it was time for lunch. She prepared an appetising salad for herself, but for Geoff there was a bowl containing a grey porridge like substance. She offered no cutlery and when Geoff hesitated, she said; ‘use your tongue, it’s the only way you will eat!’

Once again he had to lap the food up like a dog.

By the end of the day all the rooms were clean and Laura declared that Geoff should have a reward. She stroked the panties under his frilly skirt and he thought he knew what his reward was, but he was wrong!

She pushed him against a wall and quickly bound his wrists up to hooks near the ceiling with soft rope. Laura stood in front of him holding the Scout scarf he had been wearing yesterday. She folded it into a strip and then sawed it between her legs whilst staring at Geoff. Eventually she brought herself to a climax and the scarf, when she withdrew it was wet with her juices.

She lifted Geoff’s skirt and pulled the panties down freeing his rampant erection. She untied his wrists and handed him the wet scarf; ‘looks like you need relief down there’ she said stepping back.

Geoff wrapped the scarf around his cock as she had done yesterday only this time he wasn’t going to stop and very quickly he spurted into the cotton.

Laura put her phone away after capturing more embarrassing footage and took the scarf from him and dried his cock.

He was fed more unappetising food and lots of water before being led back down to the basement. ‘Another big day tomorrow’, she said as she secured the handcuffs around his wrists. She then cleave gagged him with the semen soaked scarf before forcing him into the cage and securing the padlock.
Day 1 was hot 🔥
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Day 2

Laura greeted him with a cheery ‘good morning’ as she walked down the stairs and unlocked the padlock.

Geoff crawled out of the cage and waited for her to remove the handcuffs. Instead she untied the gag and told him to follow her up to the kitchen where more grey porridge filled a bowl on the floor and next to it a bowl full of water. ‘Breakfast is served’, she said picking up her phone to record his every movement.

He was so hungry he knelt down and used his tongue to empty both bowls. She smiled to herself at the fact that his movements were slower than yesterday; the drugs she was feeding him were clearly working. He would be more susceptible to her suggestions!

A few minutes later his bowels grumbled and Geoff realised he hadn’t been to the toilet for some time. He tried to ask nicely but she just looked at him with pity; ‘you are starting to sound like a baby; I want, I want all the time. I think I should treat you as one.’

She pushed him onto his back ignoring his protest, the cold steel of the handcuffs was painful to lie on, and spread his legs. What she did next was unexpected and deeply humiliating.

She pushed the dress up to his stomach and then picked up a disposable diaper from the chair and after opening it out she slipped under his buttocks. When he protested she smacked him hard.

She liberally coated his genitals with zinc cream and copious amounts of talc power before taping the diaper in place. She then took a pair of scissors and cut through the plastic lining in several places before taping a second diaper over the top. She repeated the process with a third even larger diaper.

‘Now you can go to the toilet whenever you need to without whinging and moaning’, she said. ‘If you are to be treated like a baby you need proper clothes, so get undressed’, She unlocked the handcuffs and Geoff slowly pulled the Maid’s outfit off, his movements a little more uncoordinated, which he couldn’t understand.

He wasn’t naked for long as she handed him a yellow one piece romper suit. The sleeves ended in sewn on mittens. The zip up the back meant he wasn’t going to be able to take it off by himself. It had poppers around the crotch to give access when required.

Laura tied a cotton bib embroidered with the words “Baby Geoff” around his neck and stuffed a large dummy in his mouth which had ribbons to allow it to be tied in place.

‘Much more baby-like’, Laura said with a smirk as she took more photos.

Geoff wasn’t interested in what she was doing; he was focussed on his bowels. He didn’t know that she had added a powerful laxative to his food but he did know the feeling in his bowels was getting worse.

He lay on the floor in the foetal position as a large fart rippled the three diapers. That wasn’t the end though; he felt warmth around his groin as his bowels evacuated with the next fart. The cramps continued and soon there was another large bowel movement.

Laura knew from the smell what he had done but she ignored him and carried on reading the paper.

Geoff tried to attract her attention but the dummy filled his mouth, drool dribbling down onto the bib.

Soon his bladder signalled that needed relief and try as he might he couldn’t prevent this happening. A seemingly never-ending stream of hot urine flooded the diaper pooling around his groin and yet despite everything he felt an erection building as his cock lay encased in the warm fluffy diaper.
He rolled onto his front and it didn’t take long for friction to do the business. He cried out as he ejaculated, unaware that the moment was captured on camera.

She tied a strap around his thighs and left him on the floor for the rest of the morning ignoring his cries for assistance.

Eventually she untied the dummy; ‘what does baby want?’ she asked and smiled as he said ‘please Mommy I have soiled myself.’

‘So Baby would like changing?’ she asked with a sweet smile and he nodded and when she did nothing he added; ‘yes please Mommy.’ She knew then that she was on the way to breaking him.

She removed the strap and undid the poppers to gain access to the dirty diapers. It took quite a while to clean his messy groin and his cock was erect once again with the attention she gave it. He was so focussed on the sensation that he didn’t object when she slipped a new diaper under his bottom with her other hand.

After applying cream and talc she greased her finger and slid it into his rectum. Initially he resisted but eventually it became pleasurable as she sought out his prostate and he lay there with his legs apart moaning. She reached for her phone and took a picture.

He didn’t feel the suppositories she slipped inside his rectum before she taped the diaper in place. Like before she added two additional diapers and then pressed the poppers together to close the romper suit up.

‘I think Baby needs a nap’, she said taking his hand and leading him down into the basement. Instead of making him crawl into the cage she led him to the bed. A waterproof sheet covered the mattress and after tying the dummy back in place she made him lie on the bed and fastened his legs to the end of the bed with rope.

She walked up the steps and as she closed the door she turned the light out. Although Geoff was finding it difficult to concentrate on his predicament he was acutely away that his bowels were still grumbling and his only way out was pleasing Laura.

Laura left him alone for the rest of the afternoon. When she returned to the basement the smell told her what he was lying in. She was wearing a short skirt but that was all - no top or bra. This was a conscious choice for the next phase of her plan.

She helped him to sit up, smiling at the thought of what he was sitting on in his diaper, and then gently removed his dummy. Geoff was crying at the humiliation of what he had done and she cradled his face in her bare breasts whilst gently massaging the diaper.

‘All you have to do is obey me and all this will stop’, she said gently. ‘If you obey me without question I can make the next few days very pleasurable’, she said wiping the tears from his face.

Geoff didn’t know what to think, he couldn’t think straight but what she said seemed to make sense. He nodded, but she asked him to say it out loud which he did, unaware that it was recorded.

Laura busied herself cleaning him up and then gave him a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt to wear before telling him to follow her upstairs to the kitchen.

She had prepared a nice meal, his first real food, along with a bottle of wine. His wine contained more of the drug; she needed him to be co-operative tomorrow as he had a part to play in the final planning for the robbery she would commit before leaving the area. Tonight however he would get a taste of pleasure, his last but he didn’t know that!

When the meal was finished she quietly asked him to wash up which he did without protest and she smiled as she recorded him.

Once everything was put away she walked over and handed him his phone; ‘you better respond to this text from your parents’, she said and watched as he answered their question and pressed send.

She took the phone from him smiling to herself at the fact that he hadn’t noticed she had already responded to several of his friends saying that he was “a little tied up” at the moment and he would get back to them soon!

Laura then placed her hands on the thin cotton of his pants and gently gripped his cock; ‘shall we forgo dessert?’ she asked adopting a low sexy voice. His cock answered by thickening and Geoff said ‘yes’ almost without hesitation.

She surprised him by handing him the Scout Scarf he had soiled the previous day. She had washed and ironed it; ‘wear it please’, she said. He spread the scarf on the floor and quickly folded it and put it around his neck and secured it with the woggle she handed him.

‘Much better’, she said sliding the zip on his shorts open and pulling his penis out. She knelt down and took it in her mouth and licked up and down the shaft with her tongue. Geoff moaned with pleasure.

Laura broke off and quickly removed all her clothes by which time Geoff’s eyes were on stalks. She allowed him to touch her everywhere; this would be his one and only opportunity, although he didn’t know that, and she wanted to capture what he did on video camera she had set up for the purpose.

She was taking a risk that the drug was working when she nodded to a piece of rope; ‘why don’t you tie my hands?’ she said and he clumsily obeyed. Despite being a Scout his brain wasn’t functioning enough to ensure the knots were good. She could easily slip out of the bonds and anyway she had a knife to hand should she need it.

As he pawed her breasts with both hands she said; ‘you could gag me with your scarf if you like.’ Geoff needed no second bidding, he pulled the scarf off and rolled it up and gagged her. As a gag it was terrible but it was symbolic and that was what she needed for the recording.

She spread her legs and said nothing. Geoff wasn’t a virgin where sex was concerned and his cock slipped easily inside her. She had no chance of climaxing as he came very quickly; not that she was bothered, she would get her pleasure later!

Once he pulled out she slipped out of the rope, removed the gag and stopped the recording.

‘You need your rest; you have a big day tomorrow’, she said. He asked what she meant but she got dressed without answering and offered him a glass of milk. Whilst he drank it she tucked his limp cock inside the shorts and then led him downstairs and into the cage.

He didn’t need to be restrained or gagged as the milk contained a powerful sleeping potion and he was asleep almost before she locked the cage door.

Although he didn’t know it Geoff had an appointment at the Bank tomorrow morning at 11am.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Absolutely superb! Hope there's more to come!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks for the positive comments - I'll see what I can do in the coming days in between other commitments. One thing is clear its going to get a whole lot harder for Geoff
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Day 2

Laura greeted him with a cheery ‘good morning’ as she walked down the stairs and unlocked the padlock.

Geoff crawled out of the cage and waited for her to remove the handcuffs. Instead she untied the gag and told him to follow her up to the kitchen where more grey porridge filled a bowl on the floor and next to it a bowl full of water. ‘Breakfast is served’, she said picking up her phone to record his every movement.

He was so hungry he knelt down and used his tongue to empty both bowls. She smiled to herself at the fact that his movements were slower than yesterday; the drugs she was feeding him were clearly working. He would be more susceptible to her suggestions!

A few minutes later his bowels grumbled and Geoff realised he hadn’t been to the toilet for some time. He tried to ask nicely but she just looked at him with pity; ‘you are starting to sound like a baby; I want, I want all the time. I think I should treat you as one.’

She pushed him onto his back ignoring his protest, the cold steel of the handcuffs was painful to lie on, and spread his legs. What she did next was unexpected and deeply humiliating.

She pushed the dress up to his stomach and then picked up a disposable diaper from the chair and after opening it out she slipped under his buttocks. When he protested she smacked him hard.

She liberally coated his genitals with zinc cream and copious amounts of talc power before taping the diaper in place. She then took a pair of scissors and cut through the plastic lining in several places before taping a second diaper over the top. She repeated the process with a third even larger diaper.

‘Now you can go to the toilet whenever you need to without whinging and moaning’, she said. ‘If you are to be treated like a baby you need proper clothes, so get undressed’, She unlocked the handcuffs and Geoff slowly pulled the Maid’s outfit off, his movements a little more uncoordinated, which he couldn’t understand.

He wasn’t naked for long as she handed him a yellow one piece romper suit. The sleeves ended in sewn on mittens. The zip up the back meant he wasn’t going to be able to take it off by himself. It had poppers around the crotch to give access when required.

Laura tied a cotton bib embroidered with the words “Baby Geoff” around his neck and stuffed a large dummy in his mouth which had ribbons to allow it to be tied in place.

‘Much more baby-like’, Laura said with a smirk as she took more photos.

Geoff wasn’t interested in what she was doing; he was focussed on his bowels. He didn’t know that she had added a powerful laxative to his food but he did know the feeling in his bowels was getting worse.

He lay on the floor in the foetal position as a large fart rippled the three diapers. That wasn’t the end though; he felt warmth around his groin as his bowels evacuated with the next fart. The cramps continued and soon there was another large bowel movement.

Laura knew from the smell what he had done but she ignored him and carried on reading the paper.

Geoff tried to attract her attention but the dummy filled his mouth, drool dribbling down onto the bib.

Soon his bladder signalled that needed relief and try as he might he couldn’t prevent this happening. A seemingly never-ending stream of hot urine flooded the diaper pooling around his groin and yet despite everything he felt an erection building as his cock lay encased in the warm fluffy diaper.
He rolled onto his front and it didn’t take long for friction to do the business. He cried out as he ejaculated, unaware that the moment was captured on camera.

She tied a strap around his thighs and left him on the floor for the rest of the morning ignoring his cries for assistance.

Eventually she untied the dummy; ‘what does baby want?’ she asked and smiled as he said ‘please Mommy I have soiled myself.’

‘So Baby would like changing?’ she asked with a sweet smile and he nodded and when she did nothing he added; ‘yes please Mommy.’ She knew then that she was on the way to breaking him.

She removed the strap and undid the poppers to gain access to the dirty diapers. It took quite a while to clean his messy groin and his cock was erect once again with the attention she gave it. He was so focussed on the sensation that he didn’t object when she slipped a new diaper under his bottom with her other hand.

After applying cream and talc she greased her finger and slid it into his rectum. Initially he resisted but eventually it became pleasurable as she sought out his prostate and he lay there with his legs apart moaning. She reached for her phone and took a picture.

He didn’t feel the suppositories she slipped inside his rectum before she taped the diaper in place. Like before she added two additional diapers and then pressed the poppers together to close the romper suit up.

‘I think Baby needs a nap’, she said taking his hand and leading him down into the basement. Instead of making him crawl into the cage she led him to the bed. A waterproof sheet covered the mattress and after tying the dummy back in place she made him lie on the bed and fastened his legs to the end of the bed with rope.

She walked up the steps and as she closed the door she turned the light out. Although Geoff was finding it difficult to concentrate on his predicament he was acutely away that his bowels were still grumbling and his only way out was pleasing Laura.

Laura left him alone for the rest of the afternoon. When she returned to the basement the smell told her what he was lying in. She was wearing a short skirt but that was all - no top or bra. This was a conscious choice for the next phase of her plan.

She helped him to sit up, smiling at the thought of what he was sitting on in his diaper, and then gently removed his dummy. Geoff was crying at the humiliation of what he had done and she cradled his face in her bare breasts whilst gently massaging the diaper.

‘All you have to do is obey me and all this will stop’, she said gently. ‘If you obey me without question I can make the next few days very pleasurable’, she said wiping the tears from his face.

Geoff didn’t know what to think, he couldn’t think straight but what she said seemed to make sense. He nodded, but she asked him to say it out loud which he did, unaware that it was recorded.

Laura busied herself cleaning him up and then gave him a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt to wear before telling him to follow her upstairs to the kitchen.

She had prepared a nice meal, his first real food, along with a bottle of wine. His wine contained more of the drug; she needed him to be co-operative tomorrow as he had a part to play in the final planning for the robbery she would commit before leaving the area. Tonight however he would get a taste of pleasure, his last but he didn’t know that!

When the meal was finished she quietly asked him to wash up which he did without protest and she smiled as she recorded him.

Once everything was put away she walked over and handed him his phone; ‘you better respond to this text from your parents’, she said and watched as he answered their question and pressed send.

She took the phone from him smiling to herself at the fact that he hadn’t noticed she had already responded to several of his friends saying that he was “a little tied up” at the moment and he would get back to them soon!

Laura then placed her hands on the thin cotton of his pants and gently gripped his cock; ‘shall we forgo dessert?’ she asked adopting a low sexy voice. His cock answered by thickening and Geoff said ‘yes’ almost without hesitation.

She surprised him by handing him the Scout Scarf he had soiled the previous day. She had washed and ironed it; ‘wear it please’, she said. He spread the scarf on the floor and quickly folded it and put it around his neck and secured it with the woggle she handed him.

‘Much better’, she said sliding the zip on his shorts open and pulling his penis out. She knelt down and took it in her mouth and licked up and down the shaft with her tongue. Geoff moaned with pleasure.

Laura broke off and quickly removed all her clothes by which time Geoff’s eyes were on stalks. She allowed him to touch her everywhere; this would be his one and only opportunity, although he didn’t know that, and she wanted to capture what he did on video camera she had set up for the purpose.

She was taking a risk that the drug was working when she nodded to a piece of rope; ‘why don’t you tie my hands?’ she said and he clumsily obeyed. Despite being a Scout his brain wasn’t functioning enough to ensure the knots were good. She could easily slip out of the bonds and anyway she had a knife to hand should she need it.

As he pawed her breasts with both hands she said; ‘you could gag me with your scarf if you like.’ Geoff needed no second bidding, he pulled the scarf off and rolled it up and gagged her. As a gag it was terrible but it was symbolic and that was what she needed for the recording.

She spread her legs and said nothing. Geoff wasn’t a virgin where sex was concerned and his cock slipped easily inside her. She had no chance of climaxing as he came very quickly; not that she was bothered, she would get her pleasure later!

Once he pulled out she slipped out of the rope, removed the gag and stopped the recording.

‘You need your rest; you have a big day tomorrow’, she said. He asked what she meant but she got dressed without answering and offered him a glass of milk. Whilst he drank it she tucked his limp cock inside the shorts and then led him downstairs and into the cage.

He didn’t need to be restrained or gagged as the milk contained a powerful sleeping potion and he was asleep almost before she locked the cage door.

Although he didn’t know it Geoff had an appointment at the Bank tomorrow morning at 11am.
🥵🥵
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Such a hot story, please continue!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Day 3

She woke him at 9am and led him upstairs to the kitchen where she had laid out breakfast. It contained the final dose of the drug that she had been using to confuse his mind.

Once he had finished the food and had been allowed to go to the toilet she said; ‘we are going out this morning and you promised you would do as I ask. Do you still agree to obey me without question?’ Geoff nodded.

She handed him a pile of clothes and he dressed without questioning why he was now wearing a yellow checked pinafore dress, white socks and under the dress a pair of white knickers.

He did question however why she stuck a blond wig over his own hair. She laughed; ‘because I decide what you wear and anyway you don’t want to be recognised do you?’ His mind couldn’t process why that was important so he decided to keep quiet.

She quickly changed into a leather skirt, thigh length boots, black top and a red shoulder length wig.

She then took his hand and together they walked the short distance into the town. Geoff felt self-conscious but kept telling himself this was what she wanted and it was his job to please her.

Laura led him into the bank and pretended to fill out a form whilst all the time recording the position of cameras and where the guard stood.
She knew most of this already but she wanted the bank to have a recording of Geoff when they reviewed their cctv images.

Once she was satisfied they walked home. As soon as she closed the front door she picked up a hypodermic syringe she had left ready for their return and drove it into Geoff’s thigh. She pressed the plunger forcing the colourless liquid into his leg.

He turned around and started to question what she was doing but in no time his eyes glazed over and he collapsed to the floor.

She carefully removed his clothes along with the wig and put them on the table. Later she would put them in his wardrobe where a search would find them.

In the meantime it was time for her to have some fun.

She dragged Geoff’s inert body down into the basement. It wasn’t easy to get him into a black rubber bondage suit but eventually she managed it. The suit was a loose fit until she pulled on the attached straps which ran the full length of his body and soon it was tightly fitted around his body.

The suit had an integrated hood which covered his head entirely, with the exception of small holes under his nostrils. There was a zip over his mouth and flaps covering his eyes. There was also a zip at the back of the head which when closed pulled the hood in tight around the wearer’s head.

The end of each sleeve was closed and a strap was sewn onto it allowing the arms to be buckled together or individually buckled to something else just like you would find on a straightjacket. For the time being she buckled them together in front and added a strap around his chest and arms for good measure.

Under his crotch was a double ended zip allowing access to cock and/or rectum. Flaps could also be opened to reveal the wearer’s nipples.

Several D shackles were sewn into the suit to assist with restraining the wearer. After a degree of heaving and straining she moved him onto the bed. He was soon on his back and bound to the bed with lots of white rope tied between the shackles and the frame of the bed.

She would gag him but not until he came to and she explained his predicament. For the time being she sat and planned what she would do in the Bank later in the week.

Eventually Geoff regained consciousness. She opened the zip covering his mouth and allowed him to rant about his situation and demand to be released. It was clear the drug confusing his mind had worn off as well as the sedative!

She leaned close to him; ‘Geoff’, she said, ‘you have been very useful in planning my robbery, but you don’t form part of my plans beyond the next few days.’

He tried to question what she meant but she smacked his head hard; ‘there will be no more talk from you’, she said in a commanding voice. ‘I will feed you to keep your strength up but beyond that you are my plaything to amuse myself until it is time for me to leave town’.

Geoff had no idea what she was talking about and just as he started to question her again she packed his mouth with the panties he had worn the previous day.

Before he could spit them out she tied a large knot in a white scarf she had taken from his mother’s dresser and forced that into his mouth. She then looped the scarf twice around his head and knotted it tightly. The white scarf looked nice against the black rubber she thought.

He tested the straps but there was no play, he was completely helpless and yet he could feel his cock thickening.

Laura knelt on the bed and undid the flaps covering his nipples. She dragged a sharp fingernail over each and smiled as he moaned and twisted against the ropes, they were certainly sensitive already. By the time she was finished they would be incredibly sensitive she mused as she attached an alligator clip to the centre of each nipple ignoring his cry of pain as the teeth bit deeply.

Before she continued there was the small matter of his bladder. She didn’t want any accidents and there was no way she was letting him go to the toilet.

The solution was simple; she unzipped his cock and lubricated a sterile catheter. She gripped his cock and pushed the tube down the urethra into his bladder. His cry told her it was painful but that didn’t bother her at all.

She inflated the balloon at the end using sterile water to hold the tube in place and connected a bag to the other end. When she turned the tap yellow urine immediately drained from his bladder into the bag. Once no more liquid flowed she deflated the balloon and pulled the tube out.

Now there would be no interruptions. To increase his sense of isolation she clamped rubber ear defenders over where she thought his ears were under the helmet.

Laura flicked the clips on his nipples and then pulled them off smiling as his cock reacted to the pain as blood flowed back to each nipple. Both were now bright red.

She leaned over him and gripped one nipple in her mouth and applied the right index finger to the other nipple her left hand slipped between her legs. She wasn’t wearing panties and she was already wet. Her fingers knew exactly where to go and in no time a deep orgasm swept over her. She almost bit through his nipple!

Now it was time to work on the sensitive areola surrounding each of his nipples. To do this she had a pinwheel and some very sharp steel needles along with a tray of ice cubes, a candle and some deep heat cream.

With one hand she rolled the pinwheel around the area of his left nipple whilst rubbing an ice cube across his right. She alternated using the needles and then applied just a dab of heat cream to the nipples themselves.

Geoff was clearly in agony and ecstasy in equal measures judging by his bucking against the straps holding him down and the moaning she could hear through the gag.

She lit the candle and carefully dripped red wax directly onto the nipple and the areola until both were completely covered. After taking photos she applied a piece of duct tape to each area and ripped the wax off in one swift movement taking the hairs on his chest with it.

The entire area surrounding each nipple was now purple and the two nipples were rock hard. His cock was straining but she left it well alone, its time would come; instead she unzipped his anus and applied cream to her finger and plunged it deep inside.

If he hadn’t been strapped down his body would have jerked off the bed. She rotated the finger and gradually pushed a second finger inside. It took a few minutes to warm him up enough for her whole hand to fit but she knew it was possible.

She could feel his prostate and although he didn’t know what she was doing her massage of it produced a clear discharge from his cock.
Laura looked at the clock and decided that would do for the day. She applied some deep heat to her finger and pushed it deep into his anus as a final “treat”.

She then prepared another catheter and a bag to contain his urine to avoid accidents during the night. Finally she buttoned up the nipple flaps and zipped up his cock leaving just enough room for the tube.

He couldn’t see or hear her leave or return carrying a large beaker full of a green liquid.

She removed the ear defenders and undid the gag. He worked his mouth to try and get some moisture to speak but she forestalled that by pushing a rubber gag into his open mouth. Connected to the gag was a funnel.

‘Geoff; I’m going to slowly pour a protein drink into your mouth. If you drink steadily you won’t choke, do you understand?’ he nodded and she began pouring. It took several minutes but eventually the beaker was emptied. That would keep his energy levels up she thought and get him to sleep given the number of sleeping tablets she had crushed into the drink!

She removed the rubber gag and gagged him again using just the scarf this time and left him to sleep; tomorrow was a big day!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Day 3

She woke him at 9am and led him upstairs to the kitchen where she had laid out breakfast. It contained the final dose of the drug that she had been using to confuse his mind.

Once he had finished the food and had been allowed to go to the toilet she said; ‘we are going out this morning and you promised you would do as I ask. Do you still agree to obey me without question?’ Geoff nodded.

She handed him a pile of clothes and he dressed without questioning why he was now wearing a yellow checked pinafore dress, white socks and under the dress a pair of white knickers.

He did question however why she stuck a blond wig over his own hair. She laughed; ‘because I decide what you wear and anyway you don’t want to be recognised do you?’ His mind couldn’t process why that was important so he decided to keep quiet.

She quickly changed into a leather skirt, thigh length boots, black top and a red shoulder length wig.

She then took his hand and together they walked the short distance into the town. Geoff felt self-conscious but kept telling himself this was what she wanted and it was his job to please her.

Laura led him into the bank and pretended to fill out a form whilst all the time recording the position of cameras and where the guard stood.
She knew most of this already but she wanted the bank to have a recording of Geoff when they reviewed their cctv images.

Once she was satisfied they walked home. As soon as she closed the front door she picked up a hypodermic syringe she had left ready for their return and drove it into Geoff’s thigh. She pressed the plunger forcing the colourless liquid into his leg.

He turned around and started to question what she was doing but in no time his eyes glazed over and he collapsed to the floor.

She carefully removed his clothes along with the wig and put them on the table. Later she would put them in his wardrobe where a search would find them.

In the meantime it was time for her to have some fun.

She dragged Geoff’s inert body down into the basement. It wasn’t easy to get him into a black rubber bondage suit but eventually she managed it. The suit was a loose fit until she pulled on the attached straps which ran the full length of his body and soon it was tightly fitted around his body.

The suit had an integrated hood which covered his head entirely, with the exception of small holes under his nostrils. There was a zip over his mouth and flaps covering his eyes. There was also a zip at the back of the head which when closed pulled the hood in tight around the wearer’s head.

The end of each sleeve was closed and a strap was sewn onto it allowing the arms to be buckled together or individually buckled to something else just like you would find on a straightjacket. For the time being she buckled them together in front and added a strap around his chest and arms for good measure.

Under his crotch was a double ended zip allowing access to cock and/or rectum. Flaps could also be opened to reveal the wearer’s nipples.

Several D shackles were sewn into the suit to assist with restraining the wearer. After a degree of heaving and straining she moved him onto the bed. He was soon on his back and bound to the bed with lots of white rope tied between the shackles and the frame of the bed.

She would gag him but not until he came to and she explained his predicament. For the time being she sat and planned what she would do in the Bank later in the week.

Eventually Geoff regained consciousness. She opened the zip covering his mouth and allowed him to rant about his situation and demand to be released. It was clear the drug confusing his mind had worn off as well as the sedative!

She leaned close to him; ‘Geoff’, she said, ‘you have been very useful in planning my robbery, but you don’t form part of my plans beyond the next few days.’

He tried to question what she meant but she smacked his head hard; ‘there will be no more talk from you’, she said in a commanding voice. ‘I will feed you to keep your strength up but beyond that you are my plaything to amuse myself until it is time for me to leave town’.

Geoff had no idea what she was talking about and just as he started to question her again she packed his mouth with the panties he had worn the previous day.

Before he could spit them out she tied a large knot in a white scarf she had taken from his mother’s dresser and forced that into his mouth. She then looped the scarf twice around his head and knotted it tightly. The white scarf looked nice against the black rubber she thought.

He tested the straps but there was no play, he was completely helpless and yet he could feel his cock thickening.

Laura knelt on the bed and undid the flaps covering his nipples. She dragged a sharp fingernail over each and smiled as he moaned and twisted against the ropes, they were certainly sensitive already. By the time she was finished they would be incredibly sensitive she mused as she attached an alligator clip to the centre of each nipple ignoring his cry of pain as the teeth bit deeply.

Before she continued there was the small matter of his bladder. She didn’t want any accidents and there was no way she was letting him go to the toilet.

The solution was simple; she unzipped his cock and lubricated a sterile catheter. She gripped his cock and pushed the tube down the urethra into his bladder. His cry told her it was painful but that didn’t bother her at all.

She inflated the balloon at the end using sterile water to hold the tube in place and connected a bag to the other end. When she turned the tap yellow urine immediately drained from his bladder into the bag. Once no more liquid flowed she deflated the balloon and pulled the tube out.

Now there would be no interruptions. To increase his sense of isolation she clamped rubber ear defenders over where she thought his ears were under the helmet.

Laura flicked the clips on his nipples and then pulled them off smiling as his cock reacted to the pain as blood flowed back to each nipple. Both were now bright red.

She leaned over him and gripped one nipple in her mouth and applied the right index finger to the other nipple her left hand slipped between her legs. She wasn’t wearing panties and she was already wet. Her fingers knew exactly where to go and in no time a deep orgasm swept over her. She almost bit through his nipple!

Now it was time to work on the sensitive areola surrounding each of his nipples. To do this she had a pinwheel and some very sharp steel needles along with a tray of ice cubes, a candle and some deep heat cream.

With one hand she rolled the pinwheel around the area of his left nipple whilst rubbing an ice cube across his right. She alternated using the needles and then applied just a dab of heat cream to the nipples themselves.

Geoff was clearly in agony and ecstasy in equal measures judging by his bucking against the straps holding him down and the moaning she could hear through the gag.

She lit the candle and carefully dripped red wax directly onto the nipple and the areola until both were completely covered. After taking photos she applied a piece of duct tape to each area and ripped the wax off in one swift movement taking the hairs on his chest with it.

The entire area surrounding each nipple was now purple and the two nipples were rock hard. His cock was straining but she left it well alone, its time would come; instead she unzipped his anus and applied cream to her finger and plunged it deep inside.

If he hadn’t been strapped down his body would have jerked off the bed. She rotated the finger and gradually pushed a second finger inside. It took a few minutes to warm him up enough for her whole hand to fit but she knew it was possible.

She could feel his prostate and although he didn’t know what she was doing her massage of it produced a clear discharge from his cock.
Laura looked at the clock and decided that would do for the day. She applied some deep heat to her finger and pushed it deep into his anus as a final “treat”.

She then prepared another catheter and a bag to contain his urine to avoid accidents during the night. Finally she buttoned up the nipple flaps and zipped up his cock leaving just enough room for the tube.

He couldn’t see or hear her leave or return carrying a large beaker full of a green liquid.

She removed the ear defenders and undid the gag. He worked his mouth to try and get some moisture to speak but she forestalled that by pushing a rubber gag into his open mouth. Connected to the gag was a funnel.

‘Geoff; I’m going to slowly pour a protein drink into your mouth. If you drink steadily you won’t choke, do you understand?’ he nodded and she began pouring. It took several minutes but eventually the beaker was emptied. That would keep his energy levels up she thought and get him to sleep given the number of sleeping tablets she had crushed into the drink!

She removed the rubber gag and gagged him again using just the scarf this time and left him to sleep; tomorrow was a big day!
Really excited to read the next day and find about her plan.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Day 4

When she returned in the morning he was still asleep which was not a surprise - she had given him a large dose of the medication for a good reason; it would allow her to prepare him for the day’s activities without interruption.

To ensure he stayed that way she gently untied the gag and draped a cloth over his helmet covering his nose and mouth. She dribbled chloroform onto the cloth and waiting for his breathing to become more shallow.

After removed the catheter she untied him and undid all the straps on the rubber suit. Eventually he was naked and she could begin to get him ready for the day.

She had chosen the outfit with care when she planned what she was going to do to him a few weeks ago. Around his chest went a black leather strap that connected to circular straps that went around each nipple. When she tightened the buckles his chest was compressed and his nipples poked out as if he had boobs.

A leather corset went around his lower chest, it had metal stays sewn into it and laces up the back to tighten which she did using a knee in the small of his back to ensure it was as tight as she could.

She rolled black tights up each leg and clipped them to the base of the corset and then laced his feet into thigh length black boots.

Around his waist she fastened a pleated red leather skirt that barely covered his genitals and then gagged him with a large red ball gag which was attached to a harness that went around his head as well as over the top. A black leather blindfold completed his attire.

She was pleased to see his nipples were still bright red from the previous day’s torment. They would get more attention today.

She rolled him onto his front and bound his right wrist to his left elbow and his left wrist to his right elbow and added a loop of rope around his forearms and the strap circling his chest to immobilise his arms completely behind his back.

An hour later he regained consciousness and as he started to explore the limits of the bondage she said; ‘this is your big day Geoff. You have a chance to impress me and believe me I don’t like to be disappointed!’

He tried to reply but the ball gag prevented anything intelligible. She clipped a dog leash to a D shackle and led him slowly up the stairs into the kitchen. He found it difficult to walk in the boots and of course he couldn’t see!

She positioned him in the middle of the room and connected a strap from a D shackle on the top of his head to a hook in the ceiling to hold him in place.

She then hung a bag containing more of the green protein drink from another hook. There was a tube connected to the bottom of the bag with a tap in it.

Laura removed a rubber bung from the ball gag and pushed the tube through and into his mouth. ‘I’m going to feed you more of the protein drink to keep your strength up’, she said, adding ‘drink slowly to avoid choking.’

She turned the tap on and it took nearly 10 minutes to empty the bag. This time she had omitted the sleeping tablets but had crushed a couple of Viagra tablets into it instead!

Once she had removed the tube and put the bung back in the gag she was ready for her amusement.

First on the list was to reawaken his nipples. Yesterday she had taken things slowly, building up the pain. This time she went all out to make them as sensitive as they could be as quickly as possible.

Previously Geoff was strapped so tightly to the bed that he couldn’t move out of the way of her torment. This time however as she nibbled each nipple in turn he was able to twist away from her; not that she let go!

She picked up a plastic scouring pad from the sink and used it on one nipple whilst dragging her sharp nails over the other. The ball gag wasn’t as effective at silencing him as the cloth gag yesterday she mused. Not that it mattered.

By the time she relented both nipples were a dark red and fully hard. Equally hard was his cock as the Viagra did its job.

She buckled a strap around his ankles and secured it to a bolt she had driven into the floor. That reduced his freedom to dance out of her way.
Laura lifted his skirt and regarded his cock and balls without touching them. Geoff felt the change in temperature as she lifted the leather skirt but had no idea what she planned.

She gently dragged a nail down the length of his erect cock and across his balls, laughing as he moaned with obviously pleasure. That turned into a cry of pain as she gripped his balls tightly with one hand and forced his urethra open with the other before invading it with the nail of her little finger.

She could see sweat forming on his flesh as she forced the finger further in and rotated it within his shaft. She then withdrew it before pushing it home again. Laura repeated this again and again, laughing at his pathetic attempt to ask her to stop.

She stopped only when she was ready and then began to attach spring clips to the loose skin around his scrotum. More clips went around the head of his cock holding his foreskin tightly. Geoff was crying and trying to shake them off to no avail.

‘Would you like me to take them off?’ she asked after a while and he nodded. He wasn’t ready for her to simply rip them off without warning! The shaft of his penis now had angry red marks along its length.

Laura slipped on a pair of latex gloves and dribbled a cream onto the shaft and gently massaged it in. Geoff moaned in appreciation and to indicate he was closed to ejaculating. He didn’t know the cream was Deep Heat but he soon found out when things began to heat up and his ecstasy turned to agony.
The cream began to burn as his skin heated up but Laura continued the massage increasing her tempo whilst ignoring his pleading to take him over the edge. She held him on the edge for several minutes and then allowed him the release he wanted.

As she caught his sperm in a pot he cried in pain, the damage to his urethra caused by his nail clearly made the ejaculation less pleasurable than normal.

Over the course of the day she was going to empty his balls many times and the Viagra would ensure he stayed nice and hard throughout.
She didn’t allow him any rest-bite. The last bit of sperm was still leaking from his cock and she used that as a lubricant to force a steel sound down his urethra right through his prostate into his bladder.

After rotating it several times she withdrew it and replaced it with a larger diameter one. After ten minutes she was able to fit the largest Sound down inside him despite the obvious pain it caused. The end of this one was slightly cranked which increased the stimulation.

To increase the torment further she applied a vibrator to the end and Geoff cried out and drool dripped onto his chest from around his ball gag as he fought the pain. It was inevitable he would climax and Laura ensured the sperm that dribbled out past the embedded rod went into the pot.

Laura looked at the clock - it was time for lunch. She had a healthy salad then fed him more of the protein drink with more added Viagra. After taking some photos of him she decided to change to another position and one that would allow her access to his rectum.

It proved easy to move him over to the dining table where she tied one ankle to each leg of the table with rope. She then taped a piece of course grade glass paper over each nipple and bent him forward so that he was lying on his front on the tabletop.

Laura ran a rope from the D shackle on the head harness to one of the far legs of the table to hold him in that position. Any movement he now made would rub his nipples on the rough paper.

When she lifted the pleated dress once again his anus was fully exposed. She dragged her nails over his bottom smiling as he gyrated on the table and then cried out in pain as the glass paper worked on his sore nipples.

Laura tied a loop of string around his scrotum and attached a weight which, when she let go, pulled his balls down. Geoff cried through the gag at the pain caused.

It was time to warm him up. She picked up a leather paddle and began to smack his two cheeks until they were both a vivid red colour. She switched to a thin whip which added nice strips across each cheek and then massaged in more Deep Heat.

Laura buckled a harness around her waist and screwed a realistic looking rubber phallus onto the plate that rested against her crotch.. The other side of the plate had soft nodules that pushed into vulva. She would get her own intimate pleasure from the violation that was to come.

After liberally lubricating the phallus she stood between his legs. Blindfolded as he was he didn’t know what was coming until that is he felt something press against his anal ring.

He moaned and tried to say ‘no’, but she pushed firmly inside him ignoring his tightening sphincter. Once the phallus was embedded he had no say in the rape that followed.

After a while she unscrewed the dildo and replaced it with a larger longer one. This would penetrate right inside him and the sharply ribbed exterior would tear at the lining increasing the pain. Before forcing it home she placed the pot of sperm on the floor under his still erect cock which was forced to point downwards as it was trapped against the edge of the table.

Geoff was clearly in agony as the larger dildo was forced inside. She took her time pushing it all the way in and slowly withdrawing and then without warning she picked up the pace and slammed all the way in hard.

Sometime during the rape she climaxed and later when she checked the pot so had he. She was sweating a lot when she withdrew for the final time.
She was so hot inside that part of her wanted to take his shaft inside her immediately however the other part of her said that wasn’t the act of domination.

After much thought she decided that if Geoff couldn’t participate then she would still be the dominant person. Now that he had cum several times she reasoned it would take some time to cum again which would prolong her satisfaction.

She untied him and made him walk back down to the basement where she untied his arms before pushing him onto the bed on his back. He tried to resist but his arms had been tied for so long he didn’t have the strength.

In no time she clicked handcuffs over each wrist and secured the other cuff to the headboard. She then used a lot of rope to secure him to the frame of the bed.

Taking a long piece of string she wound several turns around his scrotum and then tied the other end to the foot of the bed stretching his balls painfully in the process.

His cock was still erect and thanks to the string on his balls it was standing vertically like a totem pole. If she was to enjoy it then any release he achieved should be painful she decided and she had an idea on how to achieve that.

She fetched a bottle of chilli oil from the kitchen along with one of the metal sounds.

She dipped the rod in the oil and forced it down into his cock, repeating the process several time to ensure the urethra was liberally coated. She then pulled on a pair of latex gloves and smeared Deep Heat over his cock taking care to work it in to every fold and even into the urethra.

Laura then rolled not one but two condoms over the shaft; she didn’t want any of the cream touching her sensitive places!

She divested herself of her clothes, climbed on the bed and straddled him. She gasped as his warm cock entered her. The warmth spurred her on to drive the cock deeper inside and then lift herself clear before slamming down stifling a cry of pleasure.

She quickly reached for the scarf that had gagged Geoff yesterday and used it to gag herself; she didn’t want him knowing how much she was enjoying the ride.

Laura felt him cum but she was intent only on her own climaxes. By the fourth one she was sweating and breathing hard through the gag. Eventually she decided she had had enough and she dismounted.

The bulb at the end of the inner condom was full of red tinged semen. Using another pair of gloves she squeezed the liquid out into the pot.

She was exhausted and decided he must be too. She prepared an evening protein drink for him and this time added some sleeping tablets. She took it down to the basement and removed his ball gag and replaced it with the rubber gag with the attached funnel.

After warning him to drink slowly she poured the drink into the funnel. Once it was empty she used the wet scarf that she had gagged herself with on him and waited until he was asleep before fitting the catheter and draining his bladder.

She removed the blindfold and went upstairs to cook her evening meal.

During the meal there was a beep from his phone and when she checked the text it was from his mom saying they would be home in the early afternoon tomorrow and not to worry about food as they would order a take-out.

Laura scrolled back in the texts to see how Geoff answered his parents and sent a suitable reply.

That timing worked well for her but she needed the rest of the evening to make all the arrangements so that tomorrow morning went smoothly.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

dl68 wrote: 1 year ago Day 4

When she returned in the morning he was still asleep which was not a surprise - she had given him a large dose of the medication for a good reason; it would allow her to prepare him for the day’s activities without interruption.

To ensure he stayed that way she gently untied the gag and draped a cloth over his helmet covering his nose and mouth. She dribbled chloroform onto the cloth and waiting for his breathing to become more shallow.

After removed the catheter she untied him and undid all the straps on the rubber suit. Eventually he was naked and she could begin to get him ready for the day.

She had chosen the outfit with care when she planned what she was going to do to him a few weeks ago. Around his chest went a black leather strap that connected to circular straps that went around each nipple. When she tightened the buckles his chest was compressed and his nipples poked out as if he had boobs.

A leather corset went around his lower chest, it had metal stays sewn into it and laces up the back to tighten which she did using a knee in the small of his back to ensure it was as tight as she could.

She rolled black tights up each leg and clipped them to the base of the corset and then laced his feet into thigh length black boots.

Around his waist she fastened a pleated red leather skirt that barely covered his genitals and then gagged him with a large red ball gag which was attached to a harness that went around his head as well as over the top. A black leather blindfold completed his attire.

She was pleased to see his nipples were still bright red from the previous day’s torment. They would get more attention today.

She rolled him onto his front and bound his right wrist to his left elbow and his left wrist to his right elbow and added a loop of rope around his forearms and the strap circling his chest to immobilise his arms completely behind his back.

An hour later he regained consciousness and as he started to explore the limits of the bondage she said; ‘this is your big day Geoff. You have a chance to impress me and believe me I don’t like to be disappointed!’

He tried to reply but the ball gag prevented anything intelligible. She clipped a dog leash to a D shackle and led him slowly up the stairs into the kitchen. He found it difficult to walk in the boots and of course he couldn’t see!

She positioned him in the middle of the room and connected a strap from a D shackle on the top of his head to a hook in the ceiling to hold him in place.

She then hung a bag containing more of the green protein drink from another hook. There was a tube connected to the bottom of the bag with a tap in it.

Laura removed a rubber bung from the ball gag and pushed the tube through and into his mouth. ‘I’m going to feed you more of the protein drink to keep your strength up’, she said, adding ‘drink slowly to avoid choking.’

She turned the tap on and it took nearly 10 minutes to empty the bag. This time she had omitted the sleeping tablets but had crushed a couple of Viagra tablets into it instead!

Once she had removed the tube and put the bung back in the gag she was ready for her amusement.

First on the list was to reawaken his nipples. Yesterday she had taken things slowly, building up the pain. This time she went all out to make them as sensitive as they could be as quickly as possible.

Previously Geoff was strapped so tightly to the bed that he couldn’t move out of the way of her torment. This time however as she nibbled each nipple in turn he was able to twist away from her; not that she let go!

She picked up a plastic scouring pad from the sink and used it on one nipple whilst dragging her sharp nails over the other. The ball gag wasn’t as effective at silencing him as the cloth gag yesterday she mused. Not that it mattered.

By the time she relented both nipples were a dark red and fully hard. Equally hard was his cock as the Viagra did its job.

She buckled a strap around his ankles and secured it to a bolt she had driven into the floor. That reduced his freedom to dance out of her way.
Laura lifted his skirt and regarded his cock and balls without touching them. Geoff felt the change in temperature as she lifted the leather skirt but had no idea what she planned.

She gently dragged a nail down the length of his erect cock and across his balls, laughing as he moaned with obviously pleasure. That turned into a cry of pain as she gripped his balls tightly with one hand and forced his urethra open with the other before invading it with the nail of her little finger.

She could see sweat forming on his flesh as she forced the finger further in and rotated it within his shaft. She then withdrew it before pushing it home again. Laura repeated this again and again, laughing at his pathetic attempt to ask her to stop.

She stopped only when she was ready and then began to attach spring clips to the loose skin around his scrotum. More clips went around the head of his cock holding his foreskin tightly. Geoff was crying and trying to shake them off to no avail.

‘Would you like me to take them off?’ she asked after a while and he nodded. He wasn’t ready for her to simply rip them off without warning! The shaft of his penis now had angry red marks along its length.

Laura slipped on a pair of latex gloves and dribbled a cream onto the shaft and gently massaged it in. Geoff moaned in appreciation and to indicate he was closed to ejaculating. He didn’t know the cream was Deep Heat but he soon found out when things began to heat up and his ecstasy turned to agony.
The cream began to burn as his skin heated up but Laura continued the massage increasing her tempo whilst ignoring his pleading to take him over the edge. She held him on the edge for several minutes and then allowed him the release he wanted.

As she caught his sperm in a pot he cried in pain, the damage to his urethra caused by his nail clearly made the ejaculation less pleasurable than normal.

Over the course of the day she was going to empty his balls many times and the Viagra would ensure he stayed nice and hard throughout.
She didn’t allow him any rest-bite. The last bit of sperm was still leaking from his cock and she used that as a lubricant to force a steel sound down his urethra right through his prostate into his bladder.

After rotating it several times she withdrew it and replaced it with a larger diameter one. After ten minutes she was able to fit the largest Sound down inside him despite the obvious pain it caused. The end of this one was slightly cranked which increased the stimulation.

To increase the torment further she applied a vibrator to the end and Geoff cried out and drool dripped onto his chest from around his ball gag as he fought the pain. It was inevitable he would climax and Laura ensured the sperm that dribbled out past the embedded rod went into the pot.

Laura looked at the clock - it was time for lunch. She had a healthy salad then fed him more of the protein drink with more added Viagra. After taking some photos of him she decided to change to another position and one that would allow her access to his rectum.

It proved easy to move him over to the dining table where she tied one ankle to each leg of the table with rope. She then taped a piece of course grade glass paper over each nipple and bent him forward so that he was lying on his front on the tabletop.

Laura ran a rope from the D shackle on the head harness to one of the far legs of the table to hold him in that position. Any movement he now made would rub his nipples on the rough paper.

When she lifted the pleated dress once again his anus was fully exposed. She dragged her nails over his bottom smiling as he gyrated on the table and then cried out in pain as the glass paper worked on his sore nipples.

Laura tied a loop of string around his scrotum and attached a weight which, when she let go, pulled his balls down. Geoff cried through the gag at the pain caused.

It was time to warm him up. She picked up a leather paddle and began to smack his two cheeks until they were both a vivid red colour. She switched to a thin whip which added nice strips across each cheek and then massaged in more Deep Heat.

Laura buckled a harness around her waist and screwed a realistic looking rubber phallus onto the plate that rested against her crotch.. The other side of the plate had soft nodules that pushed into vulva. She would get her own intimate pleasure from the violation that was to come.

After liberally lubricating the phallus she stood between his legs. Blindfolded as he was he didn’t know what was coming until that is he felt something press against his anal ring.

He moaned and tried to say ‘no’, but she pushed firmly inside him ignoring his tightening sphincter. Once the phallus was embedded he had no say in the rape that followed.

After a while she unscrewed the dildo and replaced it with a larger longer one. This would penetrate right inside him and the sharply ribbed exterior would tear at the lining increasing the pain. Before forcing it home she placed the pot of sperm on the floor under his still erect cock which was forced to point downwards as it was trapped against the edge of the table.

Geoff was clearly in agony as the larger dildo was forced inside. She took her time pushing it all the way in and slowly withdrawing and then without warning she picked up the pace and slammed all the way in hard.

Sometime during the rape she climaxed and later when she checked the pot so had he. She was sweating a lot when she withdrew for the final time.
She was so hot inside that part of her wanted to take his shaft inside her immediately however the other part of her said that wasn’t the act of domination.

After much thought she decided that if Geoff couldn’t participate then she would still be the dominant person. Now that he had cum several times she reasoned it would take some time to cum again which would prolong her satisfaction.

She untied him and made him walk back down to the basement where she untied his arms before pushing him onto the bed on his back. He tried to resist but his arms had been tied for so long he didn’t have the strength.

In no time she clicked handcuffs over each wrist and secured the other cuff to the headboard. She then used a lot of rope to secure him to the frame of the bed.

Taking a long piece of string she wound several turns around his scrotum and then tied the other end to the foot of the bed stretching his balls painfully in the process.

His cock was still erect and thanks to the string on his balls it was standing vertically like a totem pole. If she was to enjoy it then any release he achieved should be painful she decided and she had an idea on how to achieve that.

She fetched a bottle of chilli oil from the kitchen along with one of the metal sounds.

She dipped the rod in the oil and forced it down into his cock, repeating the process several time to ensure the urethra was liberally coated. She then pulled on a pair of latex gloves and smeared Deep Heat over his cock taking care to work it in to every fold and even into the urethra.

Laura then rolled not one but two condoms over the shaft; she didn’t want any of the cream touching her sensitive places!

She divested herself of her clothes, climbed on the bed and straddled him. She gasped as his warm cock entered her. The warmth spurred her on to drive the cock deeper inside and then lift herself clear before slamming down stifling a cry of pleasure.

She quickly reached for the scarf that had gagged Geoff yesterday and used it to gag herself; she didn’t want him knowing how much she was enjoying the ride.

Laura felt him cum but she was intent only on her own climaxes. By the fourth one she was sweating and breathing hard through the gag. Eventually she decided she had had enough and she dismounted.

The bulb at the end of the inner condom was full of red tinged semen. Using another pair of gloves she squeezed the liquid out into the pot.

She was exhausted and decided he must be too. She prepared an evening protein drink for him and this time added some sleeping tablets. She took it down to the basement and removed his ball gag and replaced it with the rubber gag with the attached funnel.

After warning him to drink slowly she poured the drink into the funnel. Once it was empty she used the wet scarf that she had gagged herself with on him and waited until he was asleep before fitting the catheter and draining his bladder.

She removed the blindfold and went upstairs to cook her evening meal.

During the meal there was a beep from his phone and when she checked the text it was from his mom saying they would be home in the early afternoon tomorrow and not to worry about food as they would order a take-out.

Laura scrolled back in the texts to see how Geoff answered his parents and sent a suitable reply.

That timing worked well for her but she needed the rest of the evening to make all the arrangements so that tomorrow morning went smoothly.
🔥🔥
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Day 5

Geoff was still asleep when Laura walked won the stairs to the basement for the last time.

She untied him and removed the gag. As Geoff began to wake she placed her hand on the soft leather skirt and immediately his cock reacted.
‘You’re parents are back later today and I need to move on, so this is going to be a short good-bye’, she said before he had chance to say anything.
‘How do you know they are coming back?’ Geoff asked and she laughed, ‘because they texted you!’

Geoff looked confused but her gentle stroking of his cock grabbed his attention instead. ‘Would you like breakfast or something else?’, she purred and he smiled for the first time in the last few days, almost forgetting what she had subjected him to; ‘something else!’ he said immediately.

He lay back on the bed seemingly unaware of the clothes he was wearing. He watched as she rolled a condom onto his cock and proceeded to slowly bring him to a climax, playing with his balls with one hand as she stroked up and down his cock with the other.

It didn’t take him long to climax and as she watched sperm pulse into the condom she continued her massage until he was empty. As she peeled the condom from the shaft she said; ‘why don’t you take a shower whilst I make breakfast.

Geoff wanted to shout and scream at her for what she had done to him whilst holding him captive and yet … there was no harm done, he had enjoyed some of it and she was letting him return home unharmed. Instead of saying anything he allowed her to unlace the corset and then went to the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

When he had dried himself he opened the door and the Scout uniform he had worn on the first evening was placed in a neat pile outside and there was a smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen.

He dressed quickly realising how hungry he was having just consumed a protein shake over the last few days. As he joined her in the kitchen he wanted to say something about his feelings but couldn’t find the words so they ate in silence.

Eventually Laura said; ‘I think you better go home now; I’m sure you have a lot to sort out before your parents get back and I have things to do.’ He nodded and simply said; ‘thank you’, as he still couldn’t find the words to express his real feelings.

As he turned to go and she handed him his Scout necker; once again washed and ironed. He was about to put it in his pocket but she said he should wear it.

She unlocked the door and as he left she quietly followed him across the yard and up to his front door. As he put the key in the lock he felt her gun press against his spine; ‘don’t make a fuss; just go in and up to your bedroom’, she whispered in his ear.

As she followed him she reached into the zip lock bag she was carrying and removed a chloroform soaked cloth. As he entered his bedroom she clamped it over his mouth and despite his struggles he gradually succumbed to the fumes and eventually she let him collapse on the bed.

It didn’t take her long to strip him of the Scout clothes and then, after hanging them in his wardrobe, she began to dress him ready for his parent’s return.

She began by rolling a pair of his mother’s white silk tights up his legs and before fastening them to a white silk suspender belt which fetchingly was embroidered with red roses.

A matching pair of knickers from his mother’s collection just about covered his penis which was already hard from the Viagra she had added to his breakfast.

She pushed him onto his back in the middle of the bed and tied his ankles to the corners of the bed and his left wrist to the side of the headboard all using rope she had found a few days previously in a kitchen cupboard.

She clicked a pair of handcuffs around his right wrist and attached the other cuff to the headboard. The key to the handcuffs dangled from a string she had pinned to the ceiling on her last visit. It dangled over his wrist however she had set the length to keep it just out of reach!

Whilst he remained unconscious she screwed a pair of nipple clamps onto each nipple smiling as the sharp teeth drew blood. Over the top she clipped one of his mother’s bras which she padded with some handkerchiefs.

She then screwed a ring vibrator around the root of his cock and pushed a prostate vibrator into his rectum. It would be held it in place by the tight knickers.

Her final job was to gag him. Three pairs of silk knickers were crammed into his mouth and to hold them in place she folded his scout neckerchief into a strip, tied a knot in the middle and forced that into his mouth. She then tied the scarf around his head knotting it tightly.

She smiled as she pulled a pair of knickers over his head just to add further embarrassment to his predicament. She turned the two vibrators on and left him to wake to his final nightmare.

After turning out all the drawers in his parent’s bedroom Laura went to the back door and smashed the window from the outside so that it would look like a forced entry.

The ransacking and missing jewellery would lead to the conclusion this was a burglary but then there was the small matter of Geoff tied in what looked like a self bondage scenario that had gone wrong when the key to the handcuffs ended up out of his reach. How would he explain that?

She returned to the house she had rented and piled some curtains, sheets and cushions in the middle of the room. After smearing the semen she had carefully captured onto the furniture she emptied several cans of petrol in the basement and in the main rooms.

She tucked a burner phone into the pile as she left. A call to it would set off a charge which would ignite the pile and burn the house down destroying any evidence there might be. But first she had an appointment with the Bank Manager.

Sometime later the Police were called by her parents when they returned home and found Geoff tied to the bed and their house ransacked. He made up a story of being chloroformed and waking up tied to the bed; it was close to the truth! The Police found no evidence as to who the burglar was. There was also no explanation to why he was tied like he was!

Separately they investigated the burnt out shell of the house next door. The Property Rental agency had the details of a 32 year old woman who had rented it and had paid cash. The documents she presented and the previous address she gave all proved to be fake.

The Police were linking her to the Bank robbery which had been carried out on the same day. Staff at the Bank along with a couple of customers were held at gunpoint by a woman said to be in her mid 30s and wearing a black balaclava and motorcycle leathers.

They had been herded at gunpoint into the Manager’s office and slightly bizarrely were made to strip naked. The Manager was the instructed to bind each person’s wrists and ankles with duct tape and then to pack their mouths with their underwear and then apply tape over the top.

In line with company policy there were no heroics from the Manager; he opened the safe and then allowed himself to be bound and gagged with the rest of the staff. Before locking the door to his office she ripped out the phone.

The robber got away with a significant six figure sum in cash although the Bank was not releasing the actual amount for insurance reasons.

Laura smiled as she read the news articles from several hundred miles away. Eventually the Police would find the cctv image of her in disguise along with Geoff in the Bank a few days before the robbery.

Perhaps someone might connect the younger girl to Geoff and if the Police did search his house they would find that very dress and wig hidden in the back of his wardrobe. They might also find the images and videos she had uploaded to his phone but she suspected he would have moved them to a place of safety.

If the Police did any forensic work at the burnt out house they might lift a partial thumb print off the discarded petrol can that would belong to Geoff and if the fire had not consumed everything they might find DNA from his semen on the furniture!

She was correct as far as the images were concerned; Geoff had found the files a few days later. They were now stored on a new encrypted cloud account. He viewed them constantly and each time he did his hand dropped to his cock and the result was always pure satisfaction. He had recently taken to gagging himself with his Scout scarf whilst viewing the files!

It was a shame he wouldn’t see her again, he thought.

Several hundred miles away she was thinking the same ….
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Yeah, I am 100% ready to be kidnapped like that! I don’t dig the diapers part but you have to take the bad with the good sometimes, right?

Anybody out there wanna kidnap me? PLEASE!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this utterly magnificent story. Especially the fantastic, and TOTALLY unpredictable ending. Well Done.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks for the nice comments.

I hope I did justice to @gluba original story request.

If you enjoyed this then check out my other F/M stories on the site.

I have several more I could post as well if there is interest
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please post more!, your story was so well written and realistic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic