Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]gag1195[/mention], this is truly masterful (pun not intended but obvious)!!

Bastien is the perfect Dom, leading Andrej deeper into submission.

It's Guest Performer for me, perhaps anticipating another poll!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"For now, just enjoy this new chapter." Sarge being sweet, or sneaky meta-commentary? Either way, I'm always to get more of your writing, even if I ache for poor Andrej. I think he needs a lighter hand than Bastien's sinister leather-gloved one. ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

As much as I would like to see Benji and Jake again, I dont think bringing them back to his house right now would work well with this point of andrej's training.

Continuing with his training would make sense, but where is the fun in that.

Being a performer is a big step for Bastian in his dom career. All those eyes watching him may be unwanted attention and publicity right now.

Thats why I went with being a guest dom at surplus. It doesn't interfere with andrej's training, it sounds like a great story line, and who knows, maybe Jake or Benji turn up there too?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Holy crap that was erotic as hell! Masterfully done! I'm almost at Andrej levels of yearning for more!

As for the poll, guest dom all the way. Let Bastien try out some tricks on paying customers before using them at home.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's being a guest dom for me too.

As for this this chapter, hot. Bastien really knows how to lead andrej deeper and deeper into sub mentality.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy Thank you friend! It was nice finally getting a chance to write about Bastien and Andrej's interactions as the training finally begins! I was also looking forward to the secondary/follow up poll for the performance Sub, though it looks like that poll will have to wait until later! :lol:

@Volobond Definitely some unintentional meta commentary on my part, lol! Also, sorry friend, Andrej is being well taken care of by Bastien and his "sinister" hands!

@Wedgieboy69 I appreciate you reasoning out all the options! And yes, I am also looking forward to this potential subplot of Bastien Guest Doming! Looking forward to showing you all his different possible clients!

@wataru14 Thank you for the high praise! Sorry I kept you all waiting for so long while I got off my ass to finally write this chapter!

@Guardianbound Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! Looking forward to showing off more of Bastien's training techniques! Especially what he's planning next... there's a reason he's getting all sweaty at the gym! ;)

Thanks for the continued support everyone! Thanks for commenting and participating in the poll!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

About a day left in the poll and once again we are deadlocked! There is still time to make your voice heard or to change your vote! What will Bastien's weekend look like! You decide!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has officially closed.... And my concerns of a conspiracy only grow...

What Will Bastien's Weekend Plans Be? Final Results:

"Invite" Jake and Benji Over: 9 Votes

Continue Andrej's Training: 1 Votes

Moonlight as Surplus' Guest Dom (Part 1): 9 Votes

Bondage Performance at Surplus: 1 Vote

So, we ended with a tie between inviting the troublesome college students over and moonlighting as a guest dom for Sarge! With that in mind, we come to our first Runoff Poll! We came close in a few previous polls, but this is our first one! It's time for these winning choices to battle it out! This poll is also running for only 5 days! So a shorter window to get your votes in! Happy voting everyone!

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne
My M/M Stories Here
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

Any subplot roping in Sarge would be great! (puns fully intended :lol: )
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Enjoyed getting back into this story with another great chapter. I am with team Moonlighting 🌚
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I cast "Invite" Jake and Benji Over in the run-off...

I expect Jake and Benji will not be running off! :D
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Team "Invite" Jake & Kenji over. Moonlighting can happen any time.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@noescape welcome to Moral Quandaries! Thanks for taking the time to read and vote! Happy to see Sarge getting some love!

@_zin_ Glad you're still enjoying the story! And thanks for voting!

@KidnappedCowboy, you and @Straitjacketed voting and adding dissent in the poll! You are wicked! :lol: In all seriousness, thanks for your continued support!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Runoff Poll has ended! And the results are:

"Invite" Jake and Benji Over- 8 Votes

Moonlight as Surplus' Guest Dom (Part 1)- 10 Votes

This runoff poll was still close, but in the end, Bastien Moonlighting as the Guest Dom is the winner! This upcoming chapter will feature Part 1 of Bastien's tenure as Surplus' guest dom! And yes, this this only part 1 of a new subplot in the story! As the story continues, we will have the opportunity to join Bastien and his clients at Surplus! We might even get to see some familiar faces from my other stories!

The next chapter should be out in a few days!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Here is the next installment of Moral Quandaries! Welcome to Bastien's first night moonlighting as the Guest Dom of Surplus! Hope you all enjoy and take the opportunity to vote on the new poll! Thanks for the continued support! It means everything!

Part 11: Moonlighting

Andrej was exactly where I left him, naturally. Cuffs connected to the wall of the basement. Collar connected by the sturdy chain. Tight, shiny tape pressed around his mouth and cheeks. Leather blindfold locked. Ears plugged. Tape securing both to his head. My beautiful living sculpture. He remained mostly still. His head was angled towards the stairs. Had he sensed me somehow? The change in pressure, the shifting of the air as the door opened? The slight vibrating thuds of my footfalls on the stairs?

Either way, my slave stood, bound, gagged, blind, deaf, expectant. He truly was a beautiful work of art. And I, the master artist. I couldn’t wait to continue molding him.

I crossed the room and stood in front of him. He knew I was there. He felt my presence, the way the air moved as I stepped closer. Perhaps he smelled me, sweaty and ripe from my workout. And even if he didn’t, he soon would.

It was time for the next part of his training. I’d claimed his sight as my own. His hearing was mine to command. And very soon, I would control that cute little nose. His sense of smell would bow to me.

I slowly bent down to remove my sneakers and socks. My toes splayed out as my feet stretched, happy to be free of the used workout gear. I held my socks in one hand, and lightly caressed Andrej’s taped face with my other. A soothing touch. A reassuring touch. The gentle touch of a master returned, greeting his waiting and willing boi. I calmly, slowly pulled my hand away. And just as Andrej involuntarily moved to chase the fleeting touch, my other hand shot up and pressed my rank socks into his nose.

“FMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM HMMMMMM MMMMMM!” Andrej screamed as the offending odor assaulted him. He shook his head back and forth trying to dislodge his nose from the noxious fabric. He was unsuccessful. My grip and his collar worked in tandem to keep my slave trapped.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my socks all over my boi’s face. It was ecstasy hearing Andrej moan and beg and plead. In between his strained complaints, he coughed into the tape. I pulled the socks away and Andrej breathed the deepest breath he could. He held it for just a moment before exhaling.

He took another deep breath and I jammed the socks back up under his nose. He sputtered as he inhaled a full breath of my sweaty success. I did this twice more before retrieving the roll of duct tape and attached my awful gym socks to my slave’s face. Pressed against his gag and arranged so that only a small opening allowed air in and out of Andrej’s nostrils. Most of the incoming air would be tinged with my heavy musk, my foot stink.

I watched as Andrej continued to shake his head to and fro, struggling and failing to get my socks off his face. Slowly, surely, perfectly, his struggling stopped. His breathing, at firsted short controlled breaths, returned to a resigned, normal rhythm. He had accepted my scent as his main source of air. For as long as possible, I would be all Andrej breathed.

—--

Thursday

I hummed happily as I lounged at the edge of the bed. My hums occasionally drifting into giggles. The busy tongue against my soles proved a happy distraction from my work.

Andrej lay on the floor at my feet. His hands once again trapped in leather mitts, each attached to his thigh cuffs. His ankles locked together. He remained blind and deaf, but the gag had been removed. I’d also quickly freed his eyes so I could fully explain his upcoming task, and to remind him about remaining silent during his task.

The good boi nodded. My heart fluttered.

Already growing accustomed to my smell, the next sense, taste, proved an easier sell. Smell and taste so intricately connected, I figured it was best to start with my post workout feet. So Andrej, ready or not, set to work administering a tongue bath of my ripe, sweat covered soles and toes.

With my slave blind and deaf, and busily working, I was safe to call Sarge. It was time to give him my answer.

“Hey Sarge.” I said. I tried not to sound nervous. It wasn’t a feeling I was used to.

“Hello there Master Aegis!” He shouted into the phone. “Or is it Master of Ceremonies?” I couldn’t help but smile at my friend. He was more excited about my decision than I was.

“Let’s just stick to Master Aegis for now. We’ll see about getting me on that stage later.” I sighed. “What I’m trying to say is, I’m looking forward to moonlighting as your guest dom.”

“Sound the alarm! Alert the townsfolk!” Sarge was in a particularly good mood today. “I can’t wait! I might have been dropping hints here and there the past few nights. Lots of interested clients! You’ll have final say of course!”

Sarge continued to hammer out the details, but I let my mind wander. Who would be the first to submit to me? Andrej licked a long line down to my heel. He was good at this. Past experience? I looked down at my beautiful boi. But I felt a pang in my heart. A longing. I’d be spending much of this weekend away from my slave. Again. I owed Sarge. I was looking forward to this. But I still felt a hollowness when I envisioned Andrej waiting for me all night.

—--

Friday

I stood outside Surplus. Waiting. Putting it off? Hard to say. I checked my phone one final time. I wanted one final look at my boi before I descended into the leather-clad madness that awaited me. Andrej looked immaculate on the bed, most of hi form hidden within a tightly secured sleepsack. Still blindfolded, still deafened, his tape gag replaced with the locked panel gag. His airway remained free of my body odor… mostly. My sweaty gym socks were jammed into the strap of the panel gag and pushed against both cheeks. They would offer a gentler, but still consistent, reminder of his master.

I hadn’t told Andrej where I was going, or even that I was leaving. As far as he knew, his master was sitting comfortably upstairs, or maybe even still down in the basement with him. It didn’t matter. Or did it? As I stood at the door to Surplus I felt… wrong? Guilty? Like I was betraying my slave. What an odd way to think about things.

I shook off the feeling and knocked.

As I made my way into the main room of Surplus, I took note of the approving glances from the club’s stragglers. I don’t blame them. I adjusted my leather jacket, and pushed it open even more to show off my bare chest and abs underneath. I stretched, allowing my waist to adjust with my leather speedo. My bare legs disappeared into my black leather combat boots. My gloved hands calmly opened and closed around a riding crop. A leather executioner-style hood covered my head down to my nose, obscuring my identity like a cowl, if only slightly. It added to the mystique, the allure, the desire to maintain the Aegis persona.

I didn’t get to enjoy my anonymity for long. As soon as I crossed the main threshold, a vibrant spotlight illuminated me and the doorway. Sarge was waiting for me on the stage, smiling. Sarge looked great, commanding presence enhanced by his all leather cop uniform, his shirt a vibrant blue, contrasting with his white leather gloves.

“Honored patrons of Surplus! It is my pleasure to introduce you to a dear friend of mine, Master Aegis!” He said as I made my way around the crowd and ascended up to the stage. “Now, some of you are already aware, but Aegis here is going to be helping us out as a Guest Dom! He’s amazing, and brutal! But unfortunately, he is still only one man. So his dance card will fill up rather quickly! Some have already expressed interest in subbing for him, but as my honored guest, Aegis does have final say in anyone he chooses. Perhaps he’s feeling wild and will snatch one of you up from the dance floor!”

The crowd cheered, a faceless floor of leather and lust. Sarge thanked the group for their cooperation and their patronage, then led me off the stage. The thumping beat returned and the mass began gyrating once again.

“So, Master Aegis, are you ready?” Sarge asked as he handed me a beer and we sat down in the same chairs we used during Jake’s and Benji’s tour.

“I hope so.” I joked. Without knowing who my client would be, it was hard to prepare for a session. “Who’s on your shortlist, Sarge?”

The Master of the House nodded and began pointing out a handful of potentials. “There’s Harry over there…” He indicated a slightly older gentleman. “VP of Sales at a big fortune 500. Tried putting a massive downpayment for your session tonight. Good Money.” I nodded. Harry wasn’t bad looking. A bit of a gut, but not quite a bear, he wasn’t hairy enough. But he had a nice face.

“There’s also Walter.” Sarge pointed to another older man in a corner. I recognized him immediately. One of those closeted conservative lawmakers. Wouldn’t mind venting some frustration out on him. But I shook my head.

“Oh, and Jacob.” I flinched for a moment, suddenly expecting to see the thorn in my side. Thankfully, the cocky college; well ex-college, student did not materialize in the crowd. This Jacob was just as twinky, however. Dark black curls a stark contrast to my Jake’s straight blonde locks. He wore a black mesh shirt and a leather armband around his slim bicep. He was dancing with a group of similar twinks. Wonder if they’d all want a taste. Would my promised room be big enough for a flock of twinks?

A few others were pointed out, but none caught my eye. What was I even looking for? This didn’t have to mean anything. This wasn’t a permanent arrangement. This was one night. A paid night. A favor I was repaying. Why did I have to be so indecisive? I thanked Sarge but excused myself. I needed to stretch my legs. I needed to walk, observe. Hunt.

Many sets of eyes followed me, leather gazes watching my every move. Pups and gimps looked on. Other masters stared at me, sizing me up. Eager men dared not approach, but were content to put on their own enticing attempts to call me to them. I stalked around the edge of the dancing crowd, scanning. Searching. Hoping.

And there he was. Tousled, sweaty sandy blonde hair. Shirtless. Leather pants, unbuttoned to reveal the waistband of his Calvin Kleins. Designer sunglasses in the darkness of the club, gold chain around his neck. Rings on his fingers. Enough muscle definition to move him more into the twunk category. He was jumping up a storm. I couldn’t call it dancing. It was too erratic. And when he jumped towards me, the flashing lights displayed exactly why. Hard to see, but present, was a white stain just under his nose.

I saw red. I practically leapt to him and my gloved hand planted firmly on his neck. Aggressive enough to make the people around him jump back. Genuine terror. From everyone except this boy. He was too far gone to notice or care. He continued to jump, not cognizant that he was merely hopping in place. My grip tightened. My other hand wrapped around his waist. He noticed that but leaned in. lost in his own mind.

I half-carried, half-dragged my new client towards the room that Sarge promised me. He had enough wherewithal to notice he was leaving the dance floor. Only then did he start to fight against me. As nice as those muscles were, sadly they were mostly for show. He was mine.

It was easy enough to strap him into the cross. The attached cuffs were tight. I like it tight on my boys. He was trying to struggle. Trying to dance. Trying to fuck the air. He was unsuccessful at it all. I called for a houseboi to bring some water. When I threw the water at my captive’s face, recognition slowly crept back in.

He still had a bit to go before the full effects of the drug wore off enough. His euphoria faded, but he wasn’t all back yet. So I waited. Stern, silent, patient. I busied myself with thoughts of Andrej. Damn I missed him.

“What the hell, man…?” My unwilling client finally called out.

I whacked him in the chest with the riding crop. “It’s Master or Sir.” I whacked him again.

“OOOOWWWWW! What the hell, Sir?”

“Better.” Another smack. “But you don’t get to ask that.” I closed the distance and grabbed his throat again. “What the fuck were you thinking?” I demanded.

“Wh- hhhhh- what?” He managed to gasp out.

“The damn cocaine!” I released my grip and cropped him again. Sarge had a strict “No hard drugs” rule. He couldn’t stop the leather daddies from smoking their cigars, and he had long given up the fight of policing poppers. But the harder stuff was off limits.

“You’re in a fucking illegal underground S&M Club you dumb ass. We don’t need anyone ODing chasing some stupid high! Who the hell are you anyway?”

“I’m Carter, Sir. Carter Bradburn.” He coughed again, still recovering from my choke.

I ignored his protesting and searched him up on my phone. Up and coming young actor. Openly bisexual. Early buzz for a handful of performances. Oscar nomination for supporting actor. Didn’t win, but the nomination is noteworthy. Then it clicked. Gerard Bandem agency. Gerard and Sarge went back almost as far as myself and the club owner. If Carter is here because of Gerard, then he should have known better.

“Gerard didn’t explain the rules to you?” I asked, brandishing my crop.

Carter flinched. “He did! He did! I just didn’t think it’d be so serious!” He yelped. “Sir!” He added quickly, hoping to spare another lashing. He was wrong. “OW OW OW! Fuck! Please stop!”

“Good news, Carter! You are officially my first client. You may have heard the earlier announcement. I’m Aegis, the new guest dom. You have the honor of being the first sub. Congratulations.”

“But…”

“Don’t worry!” I interrupted. “I know you’re good for it! I’ll make sure Sarge sends Gerard the bill! I’m sure both will be happy to hear just how you were so luckily chosen!”

“But…” He tried repeating again. I extended my crop out towards his crotch, barely hidden by the open fly of his leather pants.

“I’d accept this if I were you. You’re staying here until your stupid decision works its way through your system. My session is coming out of your bank account, and your manager will be quite unhappy no matter how this ends. Don’t you want to have some fun in the meantime?”

I rubbed the end of the crop up and down along his crotch. “Uhhhhhhhh….” he sighed, bucking his hips forward. “Please, Sir…”

“That’s what I thought.” I continued to explore his body with the crop, a gentle juxtaposition to the smacks earlier. Every so often I gave a tap here, a smack there, but not with the same anger as before. He was stupid, but not malicious. A dumb pretty boy getting way over his head. The ego of a young actor in his prime.

I smacked him again. “OWWWW!” He cried again. He was getting too noisy. No one would come to his defense here. But that didn’t mean I wanted to hear his complaints anymore. I examined the provided supplies. I wanted something different than what I’d been using with my own slave. And I wanted to keep using this new toy.

There. I picked up the perfect gag and returned to my client. “Wait! Hold on! Please Sssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” He tried to stop me from inserting the O-ring into his mouth, holding the hole open.

Once secured behind his head I immediately jammed his head down to my crotch. There was just enough give in the restraints to allow my sub to painfully bend forward. His face connected with my leather speedo. His mouth, nose, and cheeks rubbed against me, building me up. When I was fully ready, I released the beast and quickly inserted it into the open mouth.

“Don’t worry, Boy. I’m clean. Nothing to worry about from Master Aegis.” I gripped his head to guide his blow job with one hand, and gently explored my slave with the other. I made a mental note to watch some of his movies when I next had some free time. Perhaps while Andrej was servicing me. Yes. That'd be nice.

Carter wasn’t bad at this, given the circumstances. Clearly, the actor had some experience in receiving. Good news for me. Less work for me, less training involved. We could get straight to the fun.

And continue we did, until his impressive blow job coaxed an orgasm out of me. “You’ve got skills, boy.” I panted as I forced him to swallow as much of my load as he could manage. He coughed and choked and I finally separated. “Is that how you got your start? Would’ve loved to be in that casting call!”

“Fuuuuuh huuuuu Siiiiiiiiiuuuh!” He glared at me.

“Carter, Carter, Carter. I’m afraid that I’ll be the one fucking you.” I smiled and began releasing my client from the cross, only to flip him around and reattach his limbs. His leather clad ass waited for me. “But first, I think you need another quick reminder not to break Surplus’ rules!”

I placed the crop on his cheeks and slowly raised it. SMACK!

As Carter wailed and the lesson sunk in, my thoughts once again drifted. Not to Andrej this time, but to my two little thorns. I needed to check in on Jake and Benji. Had they behaved during this first week of their new lives? Were they deserving of a reward? Or, like Carter here, did they need some discipline? A reminder?

A check-in was needed, but not tonight. Tonight, Carter deserved my undivided attention.

Remember to vote in the new poll, and share your thoughts in the comments! A reminder that I need at least 10 votes for this story to continue!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Bastien is quick to make up for the lost time with Andrej, I see. :D

Even though he's strict in both cases, it's interesting to see how different he treats Carter - where there's no sign of gentleness in this training of the hot actor.

PS: Bastien's uniform is just perfect. Does Sarge's club send doms to house parties? ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Is Bastien bringing Carter home to meet Andrej I wonder? Can't wait to see how Jake and Benji are doing.

And Sarge and Bastien's uniforms... hot
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Loved the new chapter. I really enjoyed seeing this more brutal side of Bastien, especially after seeing him take care of Andrej. It would be very interesting to see Andrej misbehave in a big way and see how cruel his master can be when needed.

Carter is definitely very interesting. His whole bratty entitled attitude is something I can’t wait to see get crushed by Bastien.

In the poll I voted for Jake needs punished, but that is also something you can have a lot of fun with. Jake was warned about his actions affecting Bengi, so rather than punishing Jake directing; make him watch as Benji takes his punishment. I can’t wait to see what happens to those two in the next chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@DeeperThanRed perhaps Bastien is overcompensating just a bit, but given that he spent most of the first days of their arrangement dealing with unforeseen circumstances, it only makes sense that he is making up that missing Andrej time now! Also, yes! It is very fun to show off this side of Bastien! This is closer to the Bastien we would have gotten had Cliff been chosen in the first poll. As for Bastien making a house call, I wish! And could still possibly happen! Who knows!

@Guardianbound Lol, probably not, unfortunately! I think Bastien is planning on keeping Andrej away from Surplus until training is finished. And that also means he isn't actively looking to acquire a new slave right now. But that doesn't mean we won't get the chance to see Carter again! After we check in on Jake and Benji of course!

@Bradstick Don't forget, as per a previous poll, Andrej will be experiencing some electro-torture before too long! Maybe he does something to set his master off. And maybe Brutal Bastien employs some shocking discipline techniques! I really like your suggestion of using Benji to punish Jake! That's an angle I hadn't considered!

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! And thanks to everyone who voted! Still a few days left in the poll!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love how Bastien's (Bastion) Dom name is Aegis - a wonderful play on words and fitting for how staunchly he's defending his friend's club! Carter definitely needs a firm hand on his reins - it's making me think that Hollywood should employ some Doms as handlers for their talent ;)

I like the juxtaposition between Bastien's softer and firmer sides, so I picked that Benji behaved but Jake hadn't, because I'd love to see Benji sinking further into that comfortable subspace!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bastien is quite the dreamy protagonist. His confidence is quite hot and his tender side is adorable. Very well done!

As for the poll, Jake is built for obedience, but rebellious Benji will definitely need some discipline!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the image of Andrej in his matching collar and cuffs - always a sexy look. Bastien slowly taking over and dominating his senses is great to see and is really forcing Andrej to focus on him for everything - he's such a good boy. Glad to see him getting some sleepsack time with Bastien out for the night. He's definitely showing a bit of a different side with Carter! His Dom name is very fitting even if I did have to look it up!

As for the poll we know Benji would be a good little puppy but not so sure about Jake!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond A Doms-4-Hire Extension for big agencies is definitely interesting! There's certainly a handful of actors I wouldn't mind under my contract! As for the vote, based off of @Bradstick's suggestion, I'm not quite sure how comfortable Benji's subspace will end up being!

@wataru14 Thank you friend! I'm really enjoying writing Bastien, given that he's so different from my other characters! It's a nice little challenge for me!

@Pup Wingletang It's been quite fun getting Andrej to experience the different stages of sensory deprivation! And he's been so good throughout his training! And we aren't done yet! And just like sensory dep is very popular, I knew you all would appreciate the sleepsack!

Thanks for voting and commenting! I'm happy to see everyone still enjoy these Moral Quandaries!

We've also come to the end of the current poll! Here are the results to the question, Have Jake and Benji Behaved?

Yes, Both of them deserve a reward!- 2 Votes

No, both need some discipline!- 8 Votes

Benji has behaved, but Jake hasn't!- 10 Votes

Jake has behaved, but Benji hasn't!- 0 Votes

Looks like Benji has done his best to behave and adjust to his new life, but Jake is struggling! We'll see how Bastien responds when he goes to check in on them! Not quite sure when the next update will be out. Recovering from a stomach bug and I have a busy few weeks at work ahead of me. Will be writing when I can! Thanks in advance for your patience!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Welcome back to Moral Quandaries everyone! Sorry for the delay! Busy couple of months at work that couldn't be avoided! But it is Summer, things have slowed down, and I have more time for writing! Looking forward to seeing your comments and your votes! Hope you enjoy some Christmas in June/July!

Part 12: Reminder

“Phleeeeeesh Suuuuuuuuuur!” Carter whined. I’d finished using his ass and flipped him back around on the cross. His arms hung limp above him, held up only by the restraints. His knees wobbled. His head drooped. Not that I was surprised.

After I finished fucking him, Carter thought that would be the end of our session. But I was still pissed. Pissed at this cocky young blood. Pissed at him flagrantly ignoring the rules of Surplus. Pissed at Gerard for not instructing his clients better. No, I wasn’t done with Carter. I was finished fucking him. But he was my client for the rest of the night.

The hotshot actor was currently on hour two of having his penis pumped. He’d already managed three orgasms, filling the industrial grade acrylic tube. It was quickly replaced with a second tube. And Sarge had thoughtfully stocked the rooms with 4 tubes total. I made sure to place the other tubes directly in Carter’s line of sight. Something for him to look forward to.

It was 2 in the morning, or close enough to it. Surplus was open until 4. Sarge was a complete nightowl, so the late… early… closing never bothered him. I won’t lie and say the same for myself. I was exhausted. Circumstances being what they had been this past week, my sleep schedule was completely destroyed. Still, I could last a few more hours. Carter? Well I plan on finding out.

“Phleeeeesh!” He moaned again, hoping, still, for some sort of mercy from me. I’m not sure why. I’d been very clear about my disdain and distaste in regards to his choices.

“I’m guessing you haven’t been told ‘no’ a lot in your life?” I answered. “Used to getting your way? ‘Yes Mister Hotshot’, ‘Right away Mister Young Nominee’!” I crossed over to his bound form and jerked his head up. “Tonight, you finally learn. Tonight you finally get told ‘no’. No. I’m not going to take that pump off your dick. No. I’m not going to turn it down. No. I’m not releasing you until this club closes. No. I’m not showing you any mercy just because you’re a young, fit, pseudo-celebrity!”

I released his head and collected the two empty tubes. “Our session ends when the club closes. I’ve got two more hours to fill as much as possible.” Carter shook his head. “I may be cruel, but I can be reasonable. I’m not expecting you to fill all these tubes. But you’ll certainly try…”

—--

Sarge knocked on the door just before 4am. “Hey, Aegis!” He greeted me with a smile. “You about finished up? Carter’s ride is here.”

I looked over at my client. A beautiful shell. A spent body. Barely conscious. Not enough strength to do little more than whine. Seven orgasms. His last two had been mostly dry. Two tubes filled. Still impressive, no doubt owing to his youth and stamina.

“Is Gerard here?” I asked. I already knew the answer. It was 4am. There was no way in hell Gerard was here in person. He was most likely sleeping his latest conquest off in his penthouse, one of his desperate clients roped up beside him.

Sarge shook his head and chuckled. “Funny. No. Just his driver.”

Gerard sent his hunky driver, Williams… and his expensive luxury car. “Perfect.”

I carefully released Carter from the cross, supporting his form. He had no strength left to lift his head, let alone support himself. I gingerly pulled him down to a kneeling position and freed him from the pump. He didn’t even try to remove the ring gag. I left him like that and collected his two filled tubes. As gently as I could, I pulled Carter’s head up by his hair.

“Carter, do you have something to say to Sarge, the proprietor of this fine establishment?”

“Guuuuuuuupph…” Carter moaned, fighting his exhaustion. “Showwy, Shaaaagge!”

“Apology accepted?” Sarge raised an eyebrow.

“Gerard’s rising star here tried to spend his evening at Surplus coked out of his mind.” I explained. Sarge nodded. “Since Gerard didn’t explain the rules clearly enough, I decided to clear things up for Carter.” I tousled his hair. “Overall, though, he was an excellent client. We haven’t discussed payment yet, but I know Gerard is good for it.” I leaned down to whisper into my first client’s ear. “I know you enjoyed your night too. I’ll happily take you on as a regular client, boy.” I straightened and looked at Sarge. “We’ll figure out a schedule. And I know there are others that desperately want my services, but Carter here is definitely on my shortlist. What do you say, boy?”

“Yuussshh Shiiiir. Haainkk huu, Shiiir!” Carter garbled out. He was puddy.

“And something to remember our first session together. The only white stuff you need to concern yourself with.” I upended the tubes, allowing Carter’s collected cum to accumulate all over his hair, face, and to slowly drip down to his bare chest. I undid the gag and pushed him towards the door. “Don’t you dare wash that off until Gerard sees you!” I commanded.

Poor Carter was so tired, I had a strong suspicion that he’d fall asleep in Gerard’s car. With any luck, all that juice would stain the upholstery. I can only imagine the cleaning bill. Gerard was going to be angry with me. For many reasons. I smiled at that.

—--

The next two days were a blur. I didn’t have any energy for Andrej’s training. My beautiful slave didn’t get off too easily, however. I didn’t want all my hard work to be undone. Except for his bodily needs, I kept my slender slave trapped in the straitjacket, plug-gagged, blindfolded, and deafened, and pinned to the wall, and smelling my socks, my shoes, my armpits, my feet. When he wasn’t chained to the wall, my slave enjoyed the comforts of the sleepsack and served wonderfully as my pillow and cuddler while I caught up on my rest and tried to repair my sleep schedule.

Andrej was progressing wonderfully since his enslavement began. He was still timid, but that was his nature. His fear was less noticeable. He was accepting his new life, even in some small way. He was becoming accustomed to my presence, my bindings. In some cases, perhaps even comfortable? It was clear he yearned for my touch, any touch. He began leaning into the palm of my hand when I caressed his cheek or petted his hair. When I removed the headphones and complimented him, I swear I could hear the faintest warm hum. Like Carter, Andrej was becoming puddy in my hand.

But the nagging in my head wouldn’t go away. The painful thorns in my side. The unexpected interlopers. The nuisances. I needed to pay a visit to Jake and Benji.

—--

I told Andrej where I was going and what I planned to do before I left him for the night. I wanted him, needed him, to understand the lengths I was going to to help us. I needed him to see my dedication to him. I also wanted him to picture the things I planned on doing. Picture me in control. Me dominating his students. I want Andrej to picture himself in their place. Alone in his sleepsack, I want Andrej to ache for my return.

—-

I’d kept tabs on my two thorns since releasing them. Not extensively, but enough to recognize their vehicles, their basic schedules. I also looked into their neighbors. Their apartment was an end unit, so their only neighbor next to them was an older woman, partially deaf. No concerns there. The units above and below were mostly other college students, but thankfully, most were empty. Their tenants were all home for the holidays, Christmas being only a few days away.

After studying the dark parking lot, Jake was out, most likely at the gym. Benji was home. Perfect.

I knocked on the door, then turned my back so my prey couldn’t see my ski-mask covered face through the peephole. Just the leather jacket on my back. It was dark enough that he wouldn’t recognize me. Expectantly, he opened the door. I spun around and pushed the scared pup inside. I closed the door with one hand, while my other shot out and pulled Benji close to me. Leather glove firmly pressed against his mouth, Benji began breathing heavily as I locked the door.

“Good evening, Benji.” I whispered. “Happy to see me? I hope you’ve been on your best behavior…”

Benji whimpered and nodded, his arms instinctively gripping the arm holding him despite lacking the muscle to actually do anything about it. I pushed him into the modestly furnished living room. A single couch, two bean bags, a coffee table stacked with pizza boxes, and an old standing lamp. Typical college guy apartment.

“I know you’ll cooperate, but I can’t take any chances. I’m sure you understand.” I said as I set down my pack of supplies and forced my captive to his knees. Even kneeling, Benji was tall. With enough muscle on him, he’d be quite the force to be reckoned with.

I removed my hand from his face, replacing the handgag with a small sponge. It filled the space and began to swell up with the boy’s saliva. Taped shut and secured, I could safely focus on restraining poor Benji. We’d talk soon enough.

I tugged his shirt off, and he took the hint, unbuttoning and removing his jeans. He kept his underwear on, but I shook my head. He knew what I wanted to see. He slowly pulled the briefs off and added them to the pile of clothing. Then he waited. I grabbed his member and examined the hardware. Still intact. Still locked. Still trapped. Still in its place. I lightly patted his cheek. Reliable Benji.

I tied his hands behind his back in a simple box tie. Simple, but effective. Secure. It would keep his arms and hands out of the way, but allow me access to his ass as needed. Leather cuffs locked and chained around his ankles as an extra precaution in case Benji got any stupid ideas. I finished with the collar and leash.

“Now, let’s have a little chat.” I pulled the tape off his face and fished the soggy sponge out of his mouth. I set it on the coffee table. “How has your week been, Benji? Have you behaved? Listened to my instructions?”

“Y-Y-Yess sir…” Benji was shaking.

“Yes sir what?”

“Y-Yes Sir. I’ve been on my best behavior. I promise! I don’t want to end up in that awful place you took us to.”

I didn’t fully believe that. Something intrigued Benji about Surplus. “How have you behaved this week? Explain, boy.”

“I-I haven’t said anything to anyone. I’ve gone to work and come straight home. W-We’re out of school for Winter Break, but I’ve been reading each night to keep up with my studies.”

“Where do you work, boy?”

“At the school bookstore, Sir. It’s closed for the break so we’ve been doing inventory.”

“Good. I knew I could rely on you, boy. You’ve pleased me.” I shifted the conversation. I had important questions I needed answers to. “Are you going home for Christmas, boy?”

“Yes Sir. Jake and I leave tomorrow.”

“And where is home?”

“Um….” Benji’s brain was working overtime, conflicted. How much did I already know about him? How much information should he give up? Would I follow them and abduct them from their childhood beds like a leather clad Krampus?

“Answer me, boy.” I commanded.

“Birch Lake!” He said. “It’s about two hours from here!”

“Thank you, boy. Driving home? Both of you?”

Benji nodded. “Jake lives down the street from me, so I’m driving him.”

Good. No need to worry about airport security or metal detectors. “Thank you.” I said again.

I pressed the sponge back into his mouth. Benji resisted, but not enough to make a difference. Tape once again wrapped around his head. I retrieved the pup hood from my bag and Benji’s eyes alighted with fear.

“Mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!” he shook his head as it was swallowed by the leather. Laced tight. His hazel puppy dog eyes now perfectly matching his muffled snout.

“And now we wait for Jake.

—-

“Ugh! I hate not being able to change at the gym anymore!” Jake complained as he entered the dark and silent apartment. Well, mostly silent. “Stupid cage!” Jake locked and deadbolted the door and made his way into the living room without even bothering to flick on any lights. “Yo, Benj? You still up? It’s not even that late!”

Like a disappointed parent catching their delinquent teenager, I switched on the lamp and eased back into the couch. Puppy Benji lay across the sofa with his head in my lap. He was sobbing quietly, his muffled moaning almost completely blocked by the sponge and tape. “Welcome home, Jake.” I said.

“What the shi-” Jake shouted, but quickly silenced himself when he saw the knife blade pressed against Benji’s neck, just above his collar.

“Smart.” I point to the coffee table, where a sponge, a roll of duct tape, and chained cuffs wait for him. “Strip. Gag yourself with the sponge. Tape your mouth. 3 strips should do. Lock those cuffs around your ankles.”

Jake glared at me and the knife the entire time. His face is going to get stuck if he keeps scowling like that. Angry as he might be, He can follow instructions… with the proper motivation. Jake’s sweaty gym clothes join Benji’s discard pile. Sponge forced into his frowning mouth. 3 strips of tape plastered over his lips. Cuffs wrapped around his ankles and two satisfying tiny clicks of padlocks.

“Don’t move.” I say to Jake as I calmly move Benji off my lap and stand up, towering over my pissed off prisoner. Thankfully, Jake continues to obey. Benji’s safety was more important than his own pride. That is good to know. I turn Jake around and gather a bundle of leather. I pull the leather arm sleeves up and tighten them where his arms meet shoulders. I pull the leather straps over, around, under, across his shoulders, arms, armpits, chest. A few more padlocks click, and feisty Jake is locked in the supple embrace of my arm binders. His muscles, his strength, his anger, trapped and useless.

I spin him around again to examine his manhood. Thankfully, like Benji, the hardware is still intact and secure. Jake earns a pat on the cheek. Even if he seems to hate it. I attach the collar and leash as I did with Benji and tug. Jake is forced onto his knees, and then forced to crawl behind me as I return to the couch. I ease Benji’s head back into my lap.

“Now, Jake”, I begin, “Benji and I have already talked. Now it’s your turn.” I yank on his chain, pulling him close. “And you'd better be honest with me, boy.” I rip the tape off his face and pull the sponge out. “So, Jake, have you behaved this week? Have you followed my instructions?”

Jake doesn’t answer. I pull the leash. Still no answer. Hardball? Not the smartest decision, but I happily oblige. I brandish the knife again and press it to Benji’s throat. “No! Wait!” Jake cracks.

“Then answer me, boy.” I respond, keeping the knife in place. “Have you behaved? Followed my instructions?”

“N-no.” Jake hangs his head. “Not entirely.”

“Elaborate, please.”

“Ugh.” Jake sighs. He hates this feeling. Being less than. Being stripped of his pride. “I tried to contest my grade like you said. The offices are closed until after New Years. So I have to wait.”

I nod. “Understandable. Life doesn’t revolve around you, after all. Not your fault the university is closed. What else, boy? How’s the job hunt going?”

Jake doesn’t meet my stare. “Not good. Can’t find a job anywhere.”

I shake my head. “The week before Christmas and not a single store will hire a strapping young lad?” I turn to the pup in my lap. “Pup! Is the School Bookstore hiring? Any positions available?”

When I move my knife away, Benji eagerly nods his head. I return the knife and glare at Jake.

“Well, you see- It’s- I was gonn-” Jake tries to stammer out an excuse.

“Shut it.” I say, cutting through his flimsy words. “I don’t want to hear your bullshit. I can forgive the office being closed. But you’re telling me that you’ve done nothing this entire week? Oh Jake… I warned you what was going to happen if you didn’t listen.”

Faster than Jake is expecting, sponge and tape once again silence him. And like Benji, Jake’s gimp mask makes its appearance. More fight from Jake than from Benji, but even the boy's desperate flailing and twisting isn’t enough to save him. Soon Gimp and Pup sit on the couch, weakly struggling against their bonds.

I pull my leather flogger from my bag and stand over the pair. Both shrink as far into the couch as they can. Escape is not an option, so making oneself the smallest target is the only choice. It won’t matter. Jake will be punished.

WHACK!

The leather tendrils slam down across Benji’s thighs and the pup howls. It's a high pitched keening that is quickly joined by Jake’s confused and muffled yelling. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three more times across Benji’s legs. A cry each time. WHACK WHACK! Two times across his chest and stomach.

I rear back for another strike when the Gimp intervenes. Jake throws his body over Benji and tenses, preparing to take the blow for his friend. The strike never comes. I straighten and wait. Eventually Jake moves so he can see me.

I pull the Gimp up and press close to his hooded face. “I warned you. I fucking warned you what would happen if you disobeyed me! Remember? Everything you do will affect Benji. You fucked up. Now Benji pays the price!”

“Nnnnmmmmmm nnnnnnnmmmmm! Plmmmmmmmmm!” Jake shakes his head, trying to plead with me.

“Hopefully this lesson sinks in for you, boy.” I throw the gimp down to the couch and collect Pup’s leash. Jerk him forward to the middle of the room. At my feet. Away from the protection of the Gimp. my boot presses down on Pup until he collapses onto the floor. Ass exposed and waiting.

WHACK! “MMMMMMMMM!” Pup keens.

WHACK! MMMMNNNNNN!” Gimp begs.

WHACK! Keen. Beg. A beautiful song I create in Pup and Gimp’s apartment.

—-

Pup’s ass is cherry red when I finish. Both Pup and Gimp’s eye holes show the reddened eyes and cheeks from their ignored and anguished crying. Pup still has tears forming. I knelt down and pushed Benji on his side. His ass is too raw to force him to lay on his back.

“I’m sorry, Pup, but Gimp needed to learn his lesson. But, I think he’s ready to behave. Isn’t that right?” I look to the couch. Jake is a mess, but the gimp hood vigorously nods. “Good.” I turn my attention back to Benji. “And Pup, I haven’t forgotten that you’ve been a good boy and behaved all week. I reward good behavior, the same as I punish bad behavior.”

The pair watch me fish a key ring from my pocket. A small little key, barely noticeable, firmly held between my thumb and index finger. Pup and Gimp stare in wonder as Pup’s crotch is freed from the cage. It’s flaccid, but quickly springs to life in my leather grasp.

I stare at Jake the entire time I pump the Pup. I want him to see what he is missing out on. What he might never experience again if he doesn’t change his behavior. Pup doesn’t last long. Not after a week of being locked up. Not after the rope, the tape, the cuffs, the flogging have clouded his mind. Not after thinking about Surplus, as I have no doubt Pup has. When things calm down, I think Pup would like a return visit.

—-

“Have a merry Christmas, boys!” I say after collecting the last of my gear. Both watch me from the couch. Jake’s wrists are duct taped behind his back, his arms pinned against his chest and his legs and ankles taped up. He’s still sponge and tape gagged. Benji’s bondage is similar, though his hands are taped in front of him. A pair of scissors waits for him on the coffee table.

But he won’t do anything until I’m gone. He knows better than to disobey me. “I’ll check in with you two after the holidays!” I turn to leave, but double back. “Oh, one more thing.” I motion to their chastity cages. “If anyone sees them, here’s what you’ll say: It was a stupid bet with a friend. A gag gift. A stupid college prank. They accidentally lost the key and another one was ordered, but got delayed because of holiday shipping. Nod if you understand.” Both nod. “Good. Oh, and a final instruction. Jake, you’ll be driving the two of you home tomorrow. And back up after Break. Do you understand?”

Still bleary eyed, Jake slowly nodded.

He was finally starting to understand. Good. Wishing them merry Christmas again, my thoughts returned to Andrej. Just days before the holiday, and I didn’t know what to get my boy. And I had almost no time to get him a gift.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic