Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wataru14 I'm glad the twists have been so well received! Its always a gamble when revealing twists and turns like this, especially something like incorporating the Company in the 11th hour! Your "Risk it all" thinking seems to be the popular choice. But you're right, we'll have to see how things go!

@harveygasson Man, I really should have introduced Pup Sarge sooner! Your idea of trying to gain some more insight into things is interesting. You also bring up good points about some of the other pieces in this tense game we find ourselves in. No matter the outcome between Gerard and Bastien, what will happen to the likes of Jake and Benji?

@Volobond now, now, you can't blame the audience for choosing the high risk, high reward scenario. It's cinematic, even if it might not be the smartest decision!

@Guardianbound Y'all really are testing me, aren't you! Will this turn out to be my first (and maybe only) unhappily ever after? That remains to be seen!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Wow, option 5 jumped since I last looked. I went for option 4 but 5 is good too.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@blackbound there was like a 30 minute window the other day when the 1st and 5th options were tied, and since then, option 5 has steadily climbed. It looks like its going to take a concerted effort for another option to snatch victory away, but stranger things have happened!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I just couldn’t stand to have our hero’s enslaved by Gerard that’d be the worst possible outcome. After all this time they need to be together
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Socksbound wrote: 2 months ago I just couldn’t stand to have our hero’s enslaved by Gerard that’d be the worst possible outcome. After all this time they need to be together
Well they might be if they both get enslaved haha I hope they get through it all too but also interested to see if it doesn't end up with a happy ending. This story has been really unique in so many ways and will it end in a way most stories don't as well. Or will it be a sad ending with glimmers of hope setting up a sequel, who knows.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

There are technically a couple hours left in the poll, but given that it hasn't changed in a few days, and because I don't anticipate any drastic changes, I'm going to go head and call it here!

The poll has officially ended! What should Bastien's decision be?

Agree to Gerard's offer- Take over Surplus and keep Andrej- 7 Votes

Reject Gerard's offer- Walk away from everything, including Andrej. Seek new slave to train- 1 Vote

Submit to Gerard- Join Andrej as a slave and bonded pair- 0 Votes

Attack Gerard- Attempt to take him down and enslave him, taking over his Agency, freeing Andrej and Sarge. Chance of failure and enslavement- 3 Votes

Attack Gerard- Attempt to take him down and enslave him, freeing Andrej but keeping Sarge enslaved, taking over the Agency and Surplus. Chance of failure and enslavement- 16 Votes

Even though the faustian bargain agree to Gerard's offer had an early lead, the last option, the high risk- high reward, go for it all final option continued to surge with support! You wonderful readers live for drama! We'll have to find out what happens in the next update!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Even though I voted for that option, I hope it doesn't bite us in the ass...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape @harveygasson

And here we are: the penultimate chapter! We have almost reached the end of this tale! A slightly shorter update and a final poll awaits you wonderful readers! You get to decide how this story will end! No matter the outcome of this newest poll, the next chapter will be the final chapter! How do you want this story to wrap up? Please vote and leave your comments!

Part 22: Stalwart

Gerard sat, coolly confident, waiting for my answer. If he’d had any wine left, he’d be taking savoring sips. As it was, he simply held the wine glass and waited. He watched me, calm, cold, satisfied. He’d won. Sarge was his grumpy but obedient puppy dog. Andrej, his perfect bargaining chip, was serving as his foot rest. Surplus and all of its “workers” were his to command, his Talent Agency fronted slavery business was going strong. He represented a shady but influential corporation that traded in men. And his rival stood in front of him, powerless.

I fought my rage, my anger, my fear. I needed to keep as cool a head as possible. Not only for my sake, but Andrej’s as well. He was well and truly innocent in all of this. A victim, my victim. And if not mine, then this Company’s, if Gerard was to be believed. I dragged him into all of this. Dragged myself into all of this. And now, my next decision could change our lives forever.

I wanted to wipe that satisfied smirk off of Gerard’s face. Smug Bastard had rigged the game. A game I didn’t know I was playing until tonight.

All of his “options” were fixed. No matter the choice, I lose. Gerard wins.

I could agree to Gerard and his Company’s demands. I would get to keep Andrej. That was the goal, wasn’t it? Keep Andrej, keep him safe, keep him with me. But becoming the new Master of Surplus meant keeping both of us under the thumb of this mysterious Company. And apparently, a close working relationship with Gerard. And his whims. And the whims of the Company and its suits. Sarge was living proof not to cross them. How long would I last before suffering their ire? Before ending up as the Company’s newest bitch? And what would happen to Andrej when I fell from grace?

But I couldn’t just walk away, could I? I’d gone through so much, risked so much, to get Andrej. He was fully trained. He was mine. Happily mine. I couldn’t leave him now, could I? Let someone else enjoy the fruits of my labor? Let Gerard enjoy my Andrej? I’d rather die. I didn’t suffer through Jake and Benji’s intrusion into my plan to walk away. I didn’t cash in favors and ruin a good cop’s life, just to walk away now. I didn’t risk everything for Andrej to leave him behind.

Which left Gerard’s third option. Submission. What a joke. I know Gerard was hoping I’d choose to submit. He wants to break me. Take me. Collar me, cage me. Lock me in his restraints and lose the key. I promised that Andrej and I would remain together, bound, trapped, locked up, but together. A bonded pair. To give up my freedom, my life, to be with Andrej? Could I do it? Could Andrej and I find happiness in enslavement? Where would we end up? A European oligarch’s private villa? A CEO’s private island? A celebrity’s mountain chalet? Or would we be trapped, stuck with Gerard as our Master for the rest of our lives? A fate worse than death. A living hell.

I wanted to smash Gerard’s face in. I wanted to break that wine glass over his head and jab the shards into his eyes. I wanted to make him suffer for what he did to Andrej, to Sarge, what he wanted to do with me, with all of us.

I wanted to hurt Gerard. I wanted to…

I lunged. All thinking, all rationality, gone. Replaced with Anger, frustration, outrage, determination. Gerard threatened Andrej. He was going to pay.

From his lounging seated position, Gerard clearly wasn’t expecting me to literally leap into action. And he was certainly in no position to stop me, to fight back. He’d counted on my staying seated during our conversation. But from my standing position, I was better prepared to strike. To fight for Andrej and myself.

We connected. Hard. my force and our combined weight toppled the chair backwards. We both landed on the hard floor of the office. Gerard had enough sense to lean his head forward, so he spared himself a nasty blow to the head. Shame. But I fell on top of him, attempting to pin Gerard under me.

A yelping and another weight collided against me, knocking me off Gerard, who started scrambling up. Sarge, against his will, fell with us. Gerard still held his leash, inadvertently yanked it as we fell, sending Sarge along after us.

I didn’t care. I shoved Sarge away from me, using that momentum to my advantage. Sarge went, the chain pulled taut, and Gerard stumbled toward me. I wound my arm back. My fist connected against Gerard’s cheek. A satisfying thump. He staggered back and dropped Sarge’s leash.

“You bastard!” Gerard exclaimed, rubbing his face where my fist connected. “You could have had a happy life here, with your bitch! You’ve thrown it all away!”

He squared up and glared. I followed suit. One on one. Victory or enslavement.

He leapt forward, fist reared back and ready to strike. I held my stance, arms tucked in, head lowered. Defensive. His fist connected with my side. It hurt. No use lying about it. It hurt. I stepped to keep my balance, then pivoted to swing, landing a hit on his side as he turned to try and dodge.

Another strike, his fist against my cheek. His muscles clearly weren’t just for show.

He lunged forward, locking his arms around my waist, knocking me down. I brought my fists together and slammed down hard against his back. Again and again, trying to force him to release me.

We fell back onto the floor. Hard. my head resounded on the hard surface. My vision blurred. I blinked it away, continuing to slam against his back. He finally released his hold, blocking my strikes and pushing my fists away. He threw another punch, pain blooming against my cheek. I countered, jabbing at Gerard’s stomach.

He doubled over and rolled off me. I struggled to sit up, the throbbing in my head keeping my vision hazy. I saw Andrej, still bound in his kneeling position, frozen in place. I softened my gaze and looked at him, trying to apologize with my eyes before kicking at him with my booted feet. As gently as I could, I kicked Andrej away. My boi snapped back to himself, grunting from my kicks, but crawled his way against the wall, trying to tuck himself into the corner, to fold into himself, make himself as small as possible. I’ll apologize later. Make it up to him. All of this. I promise.

I sat up and slammed against Gerard, another blow against his face. He retreated as well, staggering his way to his feet. I struggled to get to a standing position. We stared at each other, breathing heavily. A fine sheen of sweat glistened against Gerard’s exposed torso. I wiped my bloody lip and growled.

Neither of us could back down, but how much longer could either of us continue? This had to end. I needed to knock him out, kill him, or restrain him. Did I have it in me to outlast him? Could I risk the long fight trying to exhaust him, knowing it could easily backfire on me, ending with my own unconsciousness? Similarly, despite how I was feeling, I doubted that I could actually kill him. Not just physically, but morally. I was not an upstanding person by any stretch of the imagination. But did I have it in me to cross that final line? In front of Andrej, no less?

Restrain him. Remove him from this fight, neutralize his threat. But how to restrain him? Despite my Aegis attire, I was ill equipped to try and bind my hostile rival. All the supplies were out in the club, in the private rooms.

“I’m going to lock you away, throw away the key.” Gerard postured, breaking my train of thought. “You will submit to me, Bastien. I’m going to enjoy breaking you, mind, body, soul. You’ll be my favorite project. My favorite plaything.” He smiled, bloody, manic. “And you can forget that bonded pair nonsense. You’ll never see Andrej again! I’ll send him far, far away, slave to one of our truly despicabl-!”

My fist connected against his stomach, hard enough for him to drop to his knees. I slammed down hard on the back of his neck. “You don’t get to talk about Andrej! We will never submit to you, Gerard!”

I held his hair tightly in my leather grip, desperately looking. This was Sarge’s office. The owner’s office of an illegal underground leather sex club full of slaves. I’d say that Sarge for sure had some restraints on hand in his office, but I could not confidently say that I knew him at all. Still, I had to hope.

Sarge. Sarge on the wall. The picture Gerard sent. The shackles on the wall! I had to get Gerard against that wall, get him shackled. I had to win.

I began dragging the agent towards his demise. His hands shot up to grab at my arm, to claw at me to release my grip on his hair. My determination outweighed my desire to escape his attack. I continued to drag him, closer and closer to the wall.

He pulled my arm with all his strength, leaning his full weight in the opposite direction. I was yanked back, staggered. I released my future prisoner to avoid losing my balance. Gerard immediately pivoted and swept my legs.

I fell, he was on me. Punch after punch, blow for blow, we traded with one another. I scrambled out from under him and inched back, closer and closer to the wall. I would have one, maybe two chances to trap him. He moved closer, trying to grab my ankles, my legs, to pull me back. Had he figured out my plan? Or was he blind to his surroundings, lost in his desire to end me?

I pulled myself up and Gerard followed. I swiped at him and managed to grab hold of his arm. I pulled, swinging Gerard towards the wall. We both connected against the concrete. It was now or never. I held my grip and yanked his arm up towards the leather cuff dangling from the chain.

Gerard’s eyes went wide and he swung, a jab at my stomach. I reeled back, away from Gerard and the wall. Damn.

He shook his head, both of us too out of breath to exchange insults or taunts.

But Gerard now knew of my plan, and worse, was going to try the same thing on me. He wasn’t an idiot. We needed to end this.

Victory or enslavement.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to end!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I was on the edge of my seat reading this. Part of me would love to see Andrej get involved, fighting for his master... I'm sure Gerard would never suspect that!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Go Bastien!! As much as watching you be permanently enslaved would be entertaining, you deserve victory over Gerald. And a life spent with Andrej!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, we're really in it now! I'm both excited and terrified to see where the votes lead us!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 2 months ago Oh, we're really in it now! I'm both excited and terrified to see where the votes lead us!
Me too… I’m so anxious for the result after a thrilling chapter

Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Unpopular opinion, maybe, but looking at it realistically, Bastien is as much of a piece of shit as Gerard, except he's trying to be all righteous about it. He sure was fine with everything when it helped or didn't concern him. A complete hypocrite.

Gerard at least doesn't pretend to be anything other what he is, probably not even to himself.

Thus, Bastien can get fucked.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

blackbound wrote: 2 months ago Unpopular opinion, maybe, but looking at it realistically, Bastien is as much of a piece of shit as Gerard, except he's trying to be all righteous about it. He sure was fine with everything when it helped or didn't concern him. A complete hypocrite.

Gerard at least doesn't pretend to be anything other what he is, probably not even to himself.

Thus, Bastien can get fucked.
You know, I was thinking along these lines myself. But my concern is more about Andrej. Bastien winning is the only option that ends well for him. He's going to be enslaved by someone regardless of who comes out on top, but at least if Bastien wins, his owner is someone who loves him.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

wataru14 wrote: 2 months ago You know, I was thinking along these lines myself. But my concern is more about Andrej. Bastien winning is the only option that ends well for him. He's going to be enslaved by someone regardless of who comes out on top, but at least if Bastien wins, his owner is someone who loves him.
"He's going to be enslaved by someone regardless of who comes out on top" is also Bastien's fault, in either outcome.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

blackbound wrote: 2 months ago
wataru14 wrote: 2 months ago You know, I was thinking along these lines myself. But my concern is more about Andrej. Bastien winning is the only option that ends well for him. He's going to be enslaved by someone regardless of who comes out on top, but at least if Bastien wins, his owner is someone who loves him.
"He's going to be enslaved by someone regardless of who comes out on top" is also Bastien's fault, in either outcome.
Can we have the most extreme outcome then, the Company steps in and shuts everything down. Everyone gets enslaved. Bastien, Andrej, Gerald, Sarge. Everyone fits the bill to become the next products sold by @Volobond
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago
blackbound wrote: 2 months ago
Can we have the most extreme outcome then, the Company steps in and shuts everything down. Everyone gets enslaved. Bastien, Andrej, Gerald, Sarge. Everyone fits the bill to become the next products sold by @Volobond
I mean... if it's decides that that's the most fair and equitable outcome, then... I'm all for it! ;) :lol: :lol: 8-) :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wowee what an amazing chapter, edge of my seat reading this one. And what is coming for our 'heroes' now. Can't believe we're at the end of this journey. Loved every moment of it!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wataru14 Andrej, bound and muzzled, leaping to Bastien's defense, completely blindsiding Gerard would be pretty great! You raise excellent points about Andrej. Win or lose, Andrej is going to remain imprisoned, so it depends who you readers want to be in charge of Andrej!

@Guardianbound Glad to see Bastien getting your support, friend! But please, don't encourage @Volobond!

@Volobond trust me, waiting for the final results of this poll is going to keep me up for the next week! I'm extremely worried that this will end badly for Bastien and Andrej, but I am so happy to be (almost) done with these nerve-wracking polls!

@Socksbound I'm happy to see everyone enjoyed this chapter! Writing action like this chapter is what I often consider a writing weakness of mine, so I'm happy that the action in this chapter landed well!

@blackbound I mean, you're right! Bastien is not a good person. Maybe not quite as bad as Sarge or Gerard, but certainly not innocent. I definitely respect the dislike and voting against Bastien. Gotta vote with your heart.

@harveygasson Thank you, friend. Glad you enjoyed the ride. It's been a fun and interesting experience to write! I hope I can do the ending justice, no matter the outcome of the poll!

Loving the comments and debates happening in here, everyone! It's certainly been a journey to get here! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote and comment, and thanks to everyone who has enjoyed and supported this endeavor!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The desire for Bastien to get comeuppance is understandable, and warranted, but so many seem OK with condemning poor Andrej to a life of misery. :cry: :cry: :cry:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

wataru14 wrote: 2 months ago The desire for Bastien to get comeuppance is understandable, and warranted, but so many seem OK with condemning poor Andrej to a life of misery. :cry: :cry: :cry:
At the risk of showing my bias too much, this is certainly an interesting comment! I definitely see the appeal of Bastien comeuppance, but I agree that too many are forgetting Innocent Andrej! Especially given the amount of voting, campaigning, and fighting for Andrej to get chosen in the first place!

Also, looking back to that very first poll, that is the poll that has the most votes/participation in this story with a total of 31 votes. This current poll is sitting at 30 votes! Could easily surpass and become the most voted on poll! And there's still plenty of time to vote, change votes, and comment!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

When do you think you'll 'close' this last poll? I voted for victory but probably happy with any outcome as you've not put a foot wrong this whole story.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago When do you think you'll 'close' this last poll? I voted for victory but probably happy with any outcome as you've not put a foot wrong this whole story.
Because it's the final poll, and such an important one at that, I'll leave it open for the full duration. I've got a busy enough week besides, so no matter what, I won't have time to write until after the poll is set to end. I really want to make sure everyone that wants to vote/change their vote has a chance to!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m hoping for a miracle and people change their votes but if they don’t and Gerard enslaves them maybe the Company can move in and allow them to remain a bonded pair or something 🤞

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

gag1195 wrote: 2 months ago
harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago When do you think you'll 'close' this last poll? I voted for victory but probably happy with any outcome as you've not put a foot wrong this whole story.
Because it's the final poll, and such an important one at that, I'll leave it open for the full duration. I've got a busy enough week besides, so no matter what, I won't have time to write until after the poll is set to end. I really want to make sure everyone that wants to vote/change their vote has a chance to!
I didn't even notice it had a time set already haha shows how observant I am.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic