Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“And the house you were exiting the other day?” Officer Ortiz turned and pointed down the street, directly to Andrej’s house. “I’m sorry, but I happened to see you entering and exiting the property. I tried asking your neighbor, but no one answered.”
Why is Officer Ortiz surveilling Andrej's house? Someone has reported Andrej missing. The police would not just stake a house out, if someone hadn't contacted them about Andrej.

Has Bastien covered all his bases? And I would love to see Officer Ortiz cuffed with his own handcuffs and muzzled with his own...handkerchief? But it will be difficult to kidnap and hold a cop! He will me missed very soon.

Still...I can't wait to read about a cop capture!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Needless to say, you know how I voted!!! Snoop into that snooping constable!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved Andrej's sensory deprivation training but I think his little insubordination shows that Bastien still has a long way to go in terms of training him - hence I went with the third option.

That being said, I wouldn't object to him dealing with the pretty boy cop. Officer Ortiz should get a chance to see him in his leather ensemble me thinks! :D
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 8 months ago Has Bastien covered all his bases? And I would love to see Officer Ortiz cuffed with his own handcuffs and muzzled with his own...handkerchief? But it will be difficult to kidnap and hold a cop! He will me missed very soon
Hmm, maybe he can be dealt with like Benji and Jake aka blackmail. I imagine a police officer would go a long way to protect his reputation. Who knows, judging by the way he checks out Bastien, Ortiz could be vulnerable to some temptation.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Officer Ortiz is going to learn a few valuable lessons for his future in the police force. Maybe after some unpaid leave at Bastien's perhaps he will get some inside scoops at the Aegis, there is sure to be some seedy characters there.

Oops is that a gun in your pants, I thought I'd already disarmed you ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I voted for checking in on Jake and Benji. While the officer will no doubt be a complication in the future, right now he's just curious. If Bastien starts looking into him too early, it will arouse his suspicion. He should wait until he sees the officer a second time. Then investigate.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wataru14 plucky rookies never get in over their heads or stick their noses where the don't belong, right? :lol: You raise a good point though, if Bastien starts looking into Ortiz, it will look suspicious and given reason for Ortiz to expand any investigation he's working on...

@Bradstick So many fun potentials, so many difficult decisions! You are a devious person, though! Suggesting that Ortiz take an extended vacation at Surplus! Although, Sarge does have that leather cop uniform... and plenty of handcuffs...

@Donbrown Admittedly, Bastien is still going a bit slow with Andrej. He's purposefully refrained from using more excessive force, so Andrej is taking more time to fully break, and the poor professor is a bit too smart for his own good, still looking for those fleeting chances to escape. As for Bastien's happy ending, I have all you wonderful readers and voters for choosing these different complicated story beats! :D Glad you were able to catch up and are still enjoying these Moral Quandaries!

@KidnappedCowboy Well, If Bastien decides to investigate Ortiz, we'll learn more about why Ortiz was looking at Andrej's house. Can't give anything away until the outcome is decided! You're right though. Kidnapping and disappearing a cop is a tricky and difficult matter, even if we can all agree that he'd look much better cuffed and muzzled!

@DeeperThanRed I've still yet to subject Andrej to the elctro-torture that was voted on earlier, and it may be time for Bastien to use a firmer hand with his slave... Hmm, blackmailing the hotshot rookie? That's a lot of blackmailing to keep up with. Poor Bastien is going to be exhausted!

@Guardianbound But is Bastien going to be willing to divulge some of Sarge's or Surplus' secrets to get Ortiz off his back? It's a bit like a jenga tower... keep moving blocks, or move the wrong one, and the whole thing tumbles...

Thanks for voting and commenting everyone! And thanks for supporting Bastien on his increasingly complicated endeavors! If you haven't voted or commented yet, there's still time!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How intriguing as the plot continues to thicken! "Oh, what a tangled web we weave" and all that. I voted on investigating Ortiz. Even if there'd be a danger in rushing in, it's possible Ortiz is acting on his own and getting him off the track sooner rather than later would be preferable.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond you wonderful readers and voters are nothing if not adept at complicating things! A sound reasoning though, regarding Ortiz. Perhaps a pre-emptive misdirect could be useful, even if it is potentially dangerous. I swear, it seems like some of you readers are voting for Bastien to fail!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has officially ended! And once again, no real contest with the results! What Should Bastien Focus on Next?

Check In on Jake and Benji- 3 Votes

Guest Dom as Master Aegis- 2 Votes

More Training for Andrej- 2 Votes

Investigate Officer Ortiz- 11 Votes

You readers have spoken. Time to look into Officer Ortiz! What will Bastien find out? What does Ortiz know? What will Bastien end up doing with the handsome rookie? We'll have to wait to find out, but I suspect Ortiz's days of freedom are numbered. You wonderful readers desperately want to see Ortiz cuffed and out of the way!

Thanks for the continued support! I say it all the time, but I mean it every time! Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up by the end of the week!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Welcome back to Moral Quandaries! Sorry for the delay! Work and other responsibilities really ramped up in August, so I had almost no time or energy to write! Things are calm again and we're back! I hope you enjoy this next chapter! Please vote and voice your comments to decide the fate of Officer Ortiz!

Part 15: Charged Atmosphere

I left Andrej hanging in the basement, screaming and moaning for the rest of the day. Was he screaming for me, remorseful and apologetic? Was he screaming for help, for some hoped for savior to darken my door? I didn’t care. My slave’s insubordination, the nosy officer, the continued thorns in my side, the expectations dictating my life. All conspired against me, pulling me in every direction except the direction I wanted to go. And I was sick of it.

I was quickly losing control. Of everything. Andrej was the one thing I could maintain control over. If I couldn’t control my diminutive slave, why was I doing any of this?

Andrej’s act of defiance would need to be punished. Our relationship would change. It scared me, what those changes would bring. But we couldn’t continue how we had been. His outburst proved that.

I left him hanging there. I didn’t want to see or hear him. Seething, I barely got any work done.

When I had finally calmed down, I returned to the basement and slowly lowered my slave to the floor. I offered him water, some basic food, and a chance to relieve himself, before leaving him bound on the floor, held in place by straps connected to the rings on the wall.

I knelt down and whispered in my slave’s ear. Not a seductive whisper, full of hot breath and lingering promises. Ice cold, words still laced with anger, threats replacing promises. “Since you don’t enjoy my hospitality, I’ll happily adjust your accommodations. Good food, a comfortable bed, my soft touch. Those are things that are earned. A privilege, not a right.”

“Plmmmmssss, smmmmmmrrr…..” my slave whimpered into the extremely tight and locked plug gag. “Mmmmmm smmmmmrrryyyyyy….”

I resisted the urge to pet my slave, to caress him and calmly assuage his fears. “I know you are, Slave. I know. But you still need to be punished. Tomorrow, we’ll begin your new training. I hope you learn from it.”

I left my slave there on the floor that night. I stomped upstairs, leaving him to cry out for me, or perhaps, to simply cry. I was still too pissed off to care. The basement door locked with a finality I hadn’t yet felt since all of this began. Things were changing. They had to.

—--

Never go to bed angry. Don’t you hate it when old, stupid sayings end up being true?

I tossed and turned all night, missing my slave, missing my arms wrapped around his bound body. I missed the comfort I thought we had provided each other. I felt guilty over leaving my slave tied on the floor. No doubt his night was just as restless as my own.

With an unconscious slowness, I showered, ate a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon, and donned my Master Aegis uniform, complete with harness and hood. Perhaps Aegis could train Adrej where Bastien had fallen short.

Leather creaked as Aegis descended into the basement. Slave was awake, occasionally squirming against the straps keeping him pinned to the floor. He was freed enough to allow for his morning routine; granola and banana for breakfast, glass of water, visit to the bathroom.

Slave didn’t protest, didn’t beg, didn’t fight. Perhaps he was too exhausted, a rough night on the floor taking any of the struggle out of him. It didn’t matter. Aegis would still train, still teach the important lessons needed.

Master Aegis led Slave over to the St. Andrew’s cross, attaching each of Slave’s cuffs to the wood and locking them in place. Aegis kept Slave gagged, but otherwise did not remove any other senses. Slave needed to see what would happen to him, to understand the punishment.

Slave watched as Aegis explored the storage cabinets built underneath the stairs. For all the time that Slave had been down in the dungeon, he’d hardly toured all the toys and options hidden away in the organized cabinets and closet. Not that Slave would understand everything he might have seen, given his apparent lack of knowledge in this world.

That fearful confusion rested on Slave’s face as he saw the items that Aegis collected and carried over to a waiting table next to the cross. Aegis laid each item down gently, placing them evenly, neatly, straightening each object.

Then Aegis held up the first item to Slave. Black handled object with an increasingly shrinking red top half. Almost nothing about the object indicated what function it might serve, until Aegis moved the object closer to Slave’s eyes. There, on the red tip of the device, two tiny metal bits. Aegis pressed a button on the handle and Slave’s eyes widened at the jump of electricity between the metal diodes.

Aegis pulled the item away and addressed his slave for the first time that morning. “It’s time to continue your training, Slave. Until now, I’ve been too soft with you. Selfish on my part, perhaps, but it is true. Moving forward, though, we cannot afford such softness.”

Aegis flicked the red tip towards Slave’s torso, pressing the button and striking just under the chest. A jolt of electrical energy jumped from the tip and landed against Slave’s skin. His body recoiled from the short, but sharp, pain. “MMMMMMMMM!” Slave cried out as he reacted involuntarily against the new sensation.

“Electro-Shock training.” Aegis explained. “And this first part is your punishment for your outburst yesterday. You wanted to scream, right Slave? I’ll help you.”

Another strike, like an electrified viper, landing squarely onto Slave’s right pec. Another involuntary jolting of Slave against his restraints. “MMMMHHHMMMMMMMM MMMMMM!” Slave screamed again.

Strike after strike, quick flicks of electrical energy. Each as painful as the last, the biting sting alighting all over Slave’s body. Chest, stomach, arms, thighs. Each hit in a different location, each strike an unknown to Slave and Master alike.

The pained screams of Slave followed each touch of the zapper. Slave howled into the plug gag, unable to form even his usual muffled incoherent pleadings. These were screams, plain and simple. It brought Aegis little joy to make Slave sound like this, and Bastien was beside himself in wanting the sounds to stop.

But this had to be done. Things had to change if things were going to improve.

And so, Aegis continued to strike. Each charged slap leaving behind a small red mark on Slave’s otherwise pale skin. Slave would carry these reminders for a few days. It needed to happen.

When Aegis felt the lesson had been learned, he returned the zapper to its place on the table. “I don’t like doing this to you, Slave. I will do it as long as I need to. Understand that. Now, I’m going to ungag you so we can talk. Think carefully about what you say, Slave.”

Leather gloves worked swiftly to unlock and ungag Slave. “I-I’m sorry, Master.” Slave said quietly. “I’m sorry for shouting.”

Aegis stood there, considering Slave’s words. “I forgive you, Slave. It was a moment of weakness, and will not happen again.”

“Yes, Master.”

“You want to stay here with me, right Slave? You’re happy here?”

“Y-Yes, Master. I want to stay here. With you…” Slave looked Master Aegis up and down, then looked around the dungeon cautiously. “I’m happy here, Sir.”

Aegis kissed Slave. Long. Soft. Gentle. Perhaps not everything had to change. Not completely anyways.

—--

I left Andrej locked on the cross for the day, but refrained from using the zapper again. It was effective, but unpleasant. Instead, sticky pads connected to a stimulation pack had been attached to Andrej’s thighs. I’d turned the pack to the lowest setting and set it to send bursts out every thirty minutes. Andrej would continue to receive electrical shocks, to acclimate to this new training, but the pain would be dull, the sensation short. A kinder reminder of this lesson than continued use of the zapper.

Aegis had been retired for the day, his important job finished, leaving me in my leather jacket and jeans to emerge from the house and complete my daily check of Andrej’s home. Everything was as expected, no disturbances. I double and triple checked Andrej’s backdoor, making sure that there was no damage from Jake and Benji’s break-in. I didn’t want to take any chances with Officer Ortiz now in the picture.

And, as if on cue, who did I see conveniently parked down the street when I left Andrej’s? The good Officer himself. I offered him a polite wave on my way back to my house. So his investigation is still ongoing. Was he investigating me now?

I shrugged it off, but deep down, I knew Ortiz was about to be a problem for me.

—--

My suspicions were proven correct when I made a trip to the store. Even with Andrej’s basic meals, I was still providing for two, necessitating more frequent trips to restock and resupply.

I noticed him shortly after entering. I was down the second aisle, about to round to the third, and saw a plain-clothes Ortiz behind me. He was at the other end, doing his best to appear nonchalant, giving intense scrutiny to the rice and bean selections.

I continued on, acting as if I hadn’t seen him, satisfying my grocery list as best I could. Ortiz kept a perfect pace with me the entire time, an aisle apart, caught in my periphery only when we turned to the next. To prove my theory correct, and killing any ideas of happenstance or coincidence, I doubled back to the second aisle and contemplated a second package of rice before deciding against it and heading to the front of the store.

Ortiz was there, keeping pace.

When I left, purchases in hand, I couldn’t help but notice that the nosy Officer was suddenly empty handed when he appeared after me and stalked off towards his car.

Not good. Whatever investigation there was about Andrej, it now included me. The Curious Cop had just skyrocketed to the top of my list of thorns.

—--

I launched my own counter-investigation, and further confirmed that Officer Ortiz was indeed interested in me. Most outings I made included Ortiz, keeping his distance, but keeping pace. The bar, the store, the post office, the park, a drive around the city to clear my head. Ortiz was there.

Sarge texted, pushing me to return to the club. Master Aegis had many hopeful clients waiting. I explained my situation. He understood. I couldn’t risk visiting Surplus with my persistent shadow. He told me to lay low, and to wait for a new job opportunity.

In the meantime, I continued to test Andrej’s resolve with suspension and electrical torture. It was working. Andrej, already so sweet and compliant, had redoubled his efforts to impress me. He hadn’t had an outburst since Ortiz’ first visit.

Soon, I’d train him on more pleasurable things. He was almost ready.

—--

A few days after Sarge’s texts, a new email popped up. A job opportunity. To test the cyber security for the city’s police databases and systems. Sarge texted not long after. Something about the well-connected patrons of Surplus.

I immediately accepted and arrived at the central precinct the next day. Background checking, proper clearances, run-down of expectations and procedures. A simple job, all things considered, but vital.

Their system was old, but mostly secure. I broke in, not that there was doubt, and showed them the existing weaknesses and how security could be improved, especially in regards to evidence and active case data.

I also slipped in my own undetectable trojan. My own backdoor. The next step in my investigation. I’d remove it in a week or two when I next met with the precinct’s cybersecurity team, but until then, I’d learn what I needed.

—--

Ortiz, hotshot of the department. Rookie of the year with a bright future ahead of him. A squeaky clean record. No issues with insubordination, conflict or problems with other officers. Not even a single civilian complaint. A certified boy scout. If all cops were like Ortiz…

Thankfully, not every cop was like Ortiz. Some were members of Surplus.

Andrej’s case… Andrej’s case… Hardly a case at all. One of Andrej’s colleagues had called, concerned at not hearing from him since he left for his sabbatical. ‘Limited reception, wanting to be alone to write my book’ and ‘sabbatical’ were apparently hard concepts for this professor to grasp.

A non-emergency wellness check had been passed down the chain of command to Rookie Ortiz. Who had attacked it with gusto.

Interviews and meetings with Andrej’s fellow professors and dean, but similar statements about taking time off and book writing. Apparently hard concepts for hotshot officers to understand. A report of our meeting too. No record of his tailing me. Interesting. Review of Train Station surveillance corroborated my statements.

On paper, Ortiz had nothing. On paper, everything was as I’d intended. Professor Andrej had left on sabbatical, needing to take some time for himself and perhaps write a book, his dean had made adjustments to cover his classes, and Andrej had left his neighbor in charge of checking on his house while he was away. The same neighbor also drove Andrej to the train station.

But Ortiz was not the typical pencil pushing cop. Most would be content to call this case closed. No need to investigate further. Not Ortiz. Rookie obviously had a chip on his shoulder and a surprisingly trustworthy gut. He was sitting on a career-defining case, the kidnapping and enslavement of an innocent widower, but had no idea and no proof of any wrongdoing.

But he wasn’t ending the investigation. I would need to end it for him.

It was clear that Ortiz needed to go. But how? If I wasn’t careful, things could quickly spiral out of control. The disappearance of the young cop currently investigating me could only backfire against me.

I needed to be smart about this. Calculated. Careful.

But how to get rid of a nosy cop?

Another favor from Sarge and his police contact could work. A complaint about Ortiz’s stalking expedited and blown out of proportion would end his investigation.

Perhaps Ortiz could go missing on another case. His nosy nature would get him in trouble eventually. If not my case, then certainly another. Plenty of people with secrets they’d rather keep hidden.

Perhaps tarnishing the golden boy’s reputation. I could swallow my pride and enlist Gerard’s help in planting drugs. Ortiz was stealing evidence, keeping his addiction a secret. Career ended before it truly began.

Pros and cons abound. A reprimand may not be enough to stop Ortiz, but was definitely the safest option. Missing in the line of duty would certainly remove the immediate issue, but presented the most risk, given his most recent person of interest. The last option involved Gerard, a can of worms I’m not sure I wanted to open anymore than I already had.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

How I want it to, and the logical best way to go are different. I want to see the young officer enslaved with sarge at surplus, but obviously complaining would set off less red flags. As for getting Gerard involved, I don't trust him to not double cross. For all we know, he could have been the one to tip them off about Bastian to get back at him.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, a that's a meaty update!

Bastien literally separating he and Andrej's master and slave personas in his narration is such a cool touch. It shows not only how he "trains" his captive but slso the way he justifies his actions to himself. The bad cop good cop technique seems to have worked its magic on Andrej though and I'm glad they patched things up in the end.

I loved Ortiz as a cop with morals in a den of wolves! I think his curiosity should get him a place by the academic he's investigating! :twisted: Andrej can use a playmate and I'd love to see Bastien subduing the hotshot officer. Although getting him fired first can make things easier, it would slso draw out the process and he's way too nosy to leave alone for good, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love this latest chapter on so many levels

1. The tension between Bastien and Master Aegis...the Yin/Yang conundrum. Bastien just wants to embrace a bound Andrej, but Aegis knows the punishment will instill discipline, obedience, and subservience in Andrej.

2. Andrej's punishment was appropriate.

3. Officer Ortiz...a good cop. All good cops are nosy and are at times like dogs with bones. Officer Ortiz needs to disappear, but don't ruin his reputation with Gerard. Sarge will know best how to deal with him. Officer Ortiz could become very useful once he's properly trained to serve...which is exactly what all good cops do...serve. Please do not "corrupt" him.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Wedgieboy69 that's the struggle, isn't it? The easy route with less risk, or the higher risk/reward route? I can't help but notice you, along with many other voters, are shying away from the drama filled route involving Gerard! :lol:

@DeeperThanRed Well, I felt bad that I took so long getting this chapter out, I may have overcompensated! Thank you so much for the compliments! I really enjoyed writing the Bastien/Aegis dichotomy, and the character and insight it offers. It's so kind of you to think of Andrej and Ortiz together. Whether or not it is the winning choice, you're right. nosy cops can't be ignored for too long...

@KidnappedCowboy On some level, Bastien also understands the need for Aegis, but this compartmentalization makes much of this easier for Bastien to handle. And his persona makes it easy to blame issues on, and Bastien can remain less guilty! I was quite excited to finally get into the electro-torture that was voted on so long ago! It's so sweet of you to want to preserve Ortiz's reputation even as we are discussing kidnapping and enslaving him!

Thanks for taking the time to vote and comment, friends! I really, truly appreciate it! Especially after my unexpected delay!

If you haven't voted or commented yet, there's still time! I'd love to hear from you wonderful readers!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This choice is really a no-brainer for me. Ortiz is clearly good-aligned. It would be wrong to destroy him or his career. A visit to Sarge could open up new worlds for him. And he can return to duty a "changed" man.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I trust Sarge to sort all this out for Bastien. Kidnapping and training a new sub is a full time job, Bastien already has his hands full with Andrej. Let's not stress him too much.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooooh, Bastien's brief trip into third-person narrative utilizing Aegis as a true punisher and erasing Andrej's identity altogether was chilling!

My thoughts against complaining is that it will bring too much heat on Bastien, the classic "why does it bother him if he has nothing to hide" shtick of cops. So I chose having him... disappear to Sarge, because Bastien is currently not in the right headspace to deal with Gerard and come out on top.

Besides, why destroy what might become useful in future?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wataru14 It is endearingly sweet that so many of you want to keep Ortiz's reputation secure and choosing Sarge. I'm also seeing a lot of support for a properly trained Ortiz to make appearances later in the story! It is quite interesting to see unfold in the comments!

@Guardianbound Bastien would definitely agree with you there! He's gotta train Andrej, and also deal with Jake and Benji! He doesn't have the time to train another one!

@Volobond Chilling? Why thank you! As I said, I loved writing that section and diving more into the Aegis Persona. Also, Ortiz would definitely be one of those "nothing to hide" cops! And again, the concern for keeping both Bastien and Ortiz away from Gerard is surprising and sweet!

Thanks again for commenting and voting everyone! I appreciate hearing from you all about this story!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

@gag1195

Not sure where to start...... :D

What an awesome interactive tale. I absolutely love it. BUT....this has not been on my radar at all....I see you tagged me like each chapter (thanks btw!) however I never got any notifications. I randomly came across this story. And mega glad I did....

I kind of had to marathon read this story to get caught up....massively hooked on it, well actually addicted to it! ...Thanks!

Wow love the story, the planning of Bastien....he is good. Andrej is so cute with his reactions, the poor lad is damaged. Bastien can see his weakness and moves in of course...Bastien's quick compensating for and thinking through what to do with the 2 college dudes....very clever how that was detailed out. A Great addition.

TBH I am reading and learning things, from this story....i am a little uninformed in this world sometimes.... :oops: :P So thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Especially loved
Part 11 - Moonlighting.....Andrej's training followed by the manhandling of Carter :P
Part 12 - Reminder....Bastien's visit to the 2 college boys and gentle reminder of his control...especially liked how the punishment was to Benji for Jake's behaviours.....HOT!
Part 15 - Charged Atmosphere How Master Aegis comes in to be the 'bad Master'..Very clever. Andrej will surely know that when he sees the Aegis costume he is screwed... :lol:

And finally I actually get to vote because I am caught up! I voted for Ortiz to become Sarge's property....I think it could be win-win for Bastien and Sarge, as Bastien owes Sarge a lot.....though training Ortiz might be a challenge..... :lol: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@socjuc Sorry you didn't get the notifications! I've been tagging everyone who's commented on my previous stories, so I'm not sure why you didn't receive any. Oh well, you found your way here regardless! Happy to hear you enjoyed my story enough to marathon through it and get caught up! Though I'm not sure anyone should be using this story as a form of education! :lol: My "Liam Learns the Ropes" Story is better suited for that task! Happy to have you on board for future moral quandaries!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I know there's still a few hours left in the poll, but I think it's pretty clear what the outcome will be, and I don't anticipate a drastic change, so I'm going to go ahead and call it!

The results for what should happen to Officer Ortiz:

File a Complaint and Let the Corrupt Captain Deal With Ortiz: 0 Votes

Arrange for Ortiz's Disappearance on the Job. Ortiz Becomes Sarge's: 15 Votes

Enlist Gerard's Help to Plant Drugs and Destroy Ortiz' Career. Ortiz Becomes Gerard's: 2 Votes

The clear winning option is for Officer Ortiz to disappear from the job and reappear at Surplus, and leaving his training in Sarge's hands! I'll be honest, when I set this poll, I really expected the Gerard/more dramatic option to win, but you readers continue to surprise me! Look forward to seeing Ortiz become Sarge's latest acquisition in the next update!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Welcome back to another Moral Quandary! Here we see the fate of poor, nosy Officer Ortiz! And Sarge's plans for not only the good officer, but also Bastien/Aegis! Hope you enjoy the update! Don't forget to share your thoughts in the poll and the comments!

Part 16: Violet

I shared my findings with Sarge, and my concerns. I couldn’t shake Ortiz. Everywhere I tried to go, there he’d be. I continued to monitor the precinct’s data from my backdoor, and by all accounts, the hotshot officer was still keeping up with his other caseloads and paperwork. He was making extra time for tailing me, but of course he was remaining the golden boy. How infuriating.

I couldn’t visit Surplus, as a patron or as Master Aegis. I couldn’t check in on my persistent thorns, Jake and Benji. It’d been too long, I was sure they’d be growing comfortable. Complacent. Especially Rebellious little Jake. But with my uniformed shadow hot on my heels, I couldn’t risk dropping in on them.

Sarge was understanding. Not happy about the situation, but understanding. He reminded me to lay low for a bit longer. And assured me that my shadow would be gone before too long.

I didn’t ask Sarge to elaborate. I’d be clued in to the important details soon enough. For now, there was little else to do but wait.

—--

Fortunately, Master Aegis found ways to entertain himself. Slave was a welcome distraction. And a necessary one. Aegis was still in the process of training Slave. And Slave was finally ready to begin the next part of his training.

It had been a slow process. Breaking Slave down, molding him, correcting poor behavior. Now, Slave would advance to his next important training. Pleasure.

Slave was waiting for Aegis, once again strapped to the sturdy wood of the St. Andrew’s Cross.Huffing and gurgling into the ring gag stuck in his mouth. Slave reminded Aegis of Carter, the young actor who’d first enjoyed Master Aegis’ hospitality. Aegis smirked. He was indeed mimicking some of Carter’s training with Slave. Though he didn’t plan on applying the pump or the final humiliation. That had been a punishment for Carter, and for Gerard. Slave wouldn’t need such measures. Hopefully.

But, the position on the cross was perfect for what Aegis had planned. Slave whined when he saw Aegis step forward, and saw his master’s intense glare behind the leather half-hood. A gentle cup of Slave’s chin, a touch of the leather gloves, a slight shudder from Slave. No more whining. Slave had become so beautifully docile and compliant since Master Aegis introduced the electro-torture. He was perfect. Almost.

Aegis ignored his silent slave and set to work preparing his tool. A small, black handled device sat waiting for Master’s gloved fingers. Next to the device were five clear attachments, each a different shape. Aegis playfully caressed each one, drawing out the decision, making Slave wait nervously, before finally settling on the attachment that resembled a small glass spoon. I held up the completed device to Slave, who stared at the piece with confusion and uncertainty. Aegis smiled at his Slave’s hesitation.

Setting the device back down, Aegis crossed back towards the stairs to dim the lights, confusing Slave even more. Aegis stalked back to his captured prey, moving calming through the darkness, only the creaking of leather denoting his location. Slave whined again. The whimpers grew in intensity when Aegis gripped the device again and switched it on. Brilliant purple light shot through the clear attachment. It hummed with energy.

Aegis slowly pushed the curved tip towards Slave’s chest. As soon as it made contact with Slave’s skin, the energy jumped from the glass tip and jolted Slave.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGG!” Slave exclaimed as the violet wand sent the surge of electricity into him.

Aegis held the glowing wand up to Slave again. “Did that feel good, Slave?” Slave, predictably, shook his head. “Do you want to feel that sting again?” Again, Slave shook his head. “Then I hope you are ready to behave as we begin your next training.”

Aegis lowered the wand, but did not release it. It remained in his leather grip, ready to strike. Ready to punish Slave’s disobedience.

“It’s time, Slave, to learn how to properly please your Master.” Aegis grabbed Slave’s hair, locking their stare in place. “Until now, you’ve only worshiped Master. Given your senses to Master. It’s time to take things further. To offer Master the pleasure he deserves. Is owed.”

Aegis guided Slave’s head down towards his leather clad crotch. After his weeks of training, Slave instinctively began inhaling Aegis’ scent, sniffing in the scents of leather and musk. Without hesitation. Without objection. With interest even.

Aegis allowed Slave to prove his eagerness for a few minutes before pushing Slave’s head back. The leather undergarments were lowered, releasing Master’s monster. Slave balked. He’d seen it before, of course, but this time, it was different. Slave was a smart slave. Put all the pieces together.

Disappointingly, Slave pushed back as Aegis guided his head closer to the freed cock. A return of the glowing wand, another quick strike, this time against Slave’s back. A jolt. A yelp. No more pushing back. The leather grip of Aegis successfully guided the erect beast into Slave’s mouth, sliding past the warmed metal ring.

“Hnnnnnnnnngggggg….” Slave garbled around the protrusion. He was nervous, scared even. His eyes did little to hide his feelings. Aegis smirked again. He’d wondered to himself throughout this ordeal if Slave had ever had any experiences with a man before. Seemingly not, as it turned out. Aegis was honored to be Slave’s first. First and only.

“You may be inexperienced, Slave, but I know you aren’t stupid. Even if you haven’t done this yourself, you know what to do, right? Staying still isn’t going to help anyone…” Aegis brandished the violet wand again.

“Nnnnnnnnnn!” Slave whimpered, but slowly, slowly began to bob his head back and forth. Minimal guiding from Aegis’ leather grip.

Inexperienced, yes. A bit rough, unquestioned. But there was potential. Nothing more training wouldn’t fix in time. But that was not the point of today’s training, was it? No. Today was about the act itself, not the quality of it.

And Slave did continue his task with growing acceptance. Initiative even. Under threat of violet shock, Slave didn’t stop until Master Aegis exploded. Down his throat. And like Carter, Slave attempted to release. Aegis held firm.

“A good Slave always swallows all of what his Master gives him. Gratefully accepts. You’ll learn to love these gifts. Crave them. Whine for them.” Aegis finished finishing, and finally exited Slave’s used mouth. A small trickle of white drool followed, sticking to Slave’s chin.

Aegis switched the wand off and set it down. He held up Slave’s head. “You did well, Slave. Not perfect, but as you know, there’s always room for improvement. Still, for a first time, it is acceptable.” He placed his gloved hands on Slave’s cheeks. “We’ll work on improving these skills here before moving on to more ways to please Master.” He released his hold, allowing Slave to break his gaze as his head drooped. “Now, I’ll let you rest before we continue. Thank your Master for being so generous, Slave.”

“Hannnnnnk uuuuuuugggg Asssssssstrrrrrr…” Slave strained out through his spent throat.

“You’re welcome, Slave. Now, rest. There’ll be more training soon.”

—--

A few days later, I was asked to return to the precinct to review the updates their team had worked on. Compare my original notes with any improvements, and to find any remaining weaknesses.

I didn’t notice Ortiz following me to the precinct. Nor did I see him anywhere as I was led through the halls to where I was set to meet the cybersecurity team. The pair of them were so confident in their improvements, but I still managed to sneak past their defenses. To their credit, it did take me longer to break in, but I still emerged victorious. They hadn’t even found my original backdoor, not that I used it this time. They collected their data, we discussed more changes and improvements, they scribbled furious notes.

They thanked me and led me back through the maze of corridors and desks. As we passed the main room of the precinct, a large group of uniformed officers were meeting with the sergeant.

“....Rearranging shifts and cases. Settle down, settle down. Officer Ortiz is taking a leave of absence. Unexpected family emergency. Don’t know how long he’ll be out. So yes, we’ve got to cover the slack. His cases will be reassigned. As will his shifts…” More grumbles from the less than thrilled officers. “Thankfully, Ortiz’ paperwork is immaculate…” The sergeant continued on, but I couldn’t hear any more as I was ushered towards the entrance.

What has Sarge been up to? I suspected that I’d be hearing from him sooner rather than later.

—--

Sure enough, the following day, Sarge requested that I join him for lunch at Surplus. Demanded to be more correct, but in his own subtle manner. And after everything he’d done for me already, I was hardly in a position to refuse.

I secured Andrej to his cross and stole his senses. I planned on continuing our training after this meeting, and wanted him waiting there for when I returned.

—--

Lunch was fine. Surplus wasn’t exactly known for it’s fine dining options, but Sarge and his employees had to eat something. A perfectly average steak and potato meal, served by one of Sarge’s houebois. A surprisingly expensive bottle of red wine. A gift from a member who owned a vineyard outside the city.

I waited for Sarge to dismiss his server before broaching the real meat and potatoes of my visit.

“You’ve made me wait long enough, Sarge. What exactly happened with Young Officer Ortiz?” I asked before sipping on my wine. “I overheard an interesting conversation at the station about a leave of absence. Something about a sick relative? I can only assume that you are the ailing family member?”

“Too shrewd, Bastien.” Sarge laughed. “After you shared with me that the good Officer was nosing around, I had to step in.”

“But what exactly happened?”

—--

It was late Wednesday night. Officer Ortiz was on patrol, the graveyard shift when the Sergeant radioed that there’d been a possible break-in a block or two over from Ortiz’s position. He was ending in extra units but Ortiz was the closest.

“Witness reports a dark blue delivery van and two men dressed in black in the alley.” Suspicious for this late at night for sure. Ortiz raced that way, lights and sirens blaring.

Just as that witness had said, Ortiz found the van in the alley, but no men. The burglars were nowhere to be seen. Ortiz should’ve waited for that back up. But he was too determined, too ready to prove himself, to cocksure.

Gun and flashlight in hand, Ortiz approached the van, eager to close this case quickly.

Sarge and Sergeant were ready, lying in wait in the back of the van. In a flash the door slid open and Ortiz was swallowed inside. He struggled, naturally, screamed and kicked and fought. But Sarge had more than enough experience in subduing unwilling prisoners. And Sergeant had his police training. Ortiz was easily disarmed and restrained. Cuffs locked around his wrists, shackles around his ankles. A leather muzzle fitted around his head. A handsome, but furious captive.

“Apologies Officer Ortiz. But you’ve been poking around where you don’t belong and aren’t wanted. And you’ve been a pain in my ass since you started. It’s time for you to take a little vacation. You’ve got all those days saved up, it’d be a shame to waste them!” Sergeant playfully ruffled his subordinate’s hair. “Not to worry, I’ll take care of everything. They won’t even miss you at the precinct!”

Sarge drove away with his newest acquisition while Sergeant delivered Ortiz’s cruiser back to the station and set to work making the necessary arrangements for Ortiz’s leave, the changing of shifts, the reassigning of cases. Well, most of them. The concern inquiry into Professor Andrej Stankovic was officially resolved and quickly archived.

—--

“And where is the golden boy? Is he enjoying his vacation?” I had to know. Ortiz was somewhere here in Surplus. What delicious deviousness had Sarge subjected him to? When would I see the club’s new acquisition in action?

“He’s currently undergoing training and orientation, of course.” Sarge replied matter-of-factly. He stood and motioned for me to follow.

Sarge led me through a few doors in his private wing of the club, down a private hallway. He stopped at the door on the other end of the corridor. “I can’t remember if I ever gave you a proper tour of the training area. Here’s where all my new bois begin their training with me.” He opened the door. “Welcome to the Violet Room!”

Sarge hadn’t exaggerated. The room was bathed in a beautiful purple light. Not the harsh neon of other rooms in the club, but a calmer, softer light. I sniffed. It smelled of lavender and other flowers. It wasn’t too cold or hot in the room either. It was an immensely comfortable and calming room. I smiled. That was the entire point.

“The Violet Room helps calm the new ones down.” Sarge read my mind. “Helps to make them more docile. Especially ones like him.”

Sarge indicated the only other person in the room. Ortiz. In the middle of the room, the handsome young officer sat in a reclined chair, strapped in with a series of overlapping and intertwining leather straps. The muzzle was still firmly in place around his head, and his hands were still handcuffed, each wrist connected to the arms of the chair. The shackles remained secured around his ankles. Ortiz was blindfolded, but I could see headphones over his ears. His cock was caged and he sported a metal collar around his neck.

He struggled. Not much, but enough to prove the strength of his bonds. He moaned into the muzzle, effectively silenced. He shook his head, trying to remove the headphones. He might have succeeded in that regard, had they not been locked in place to the muzzle’s straps.

“Hypnotic suggestions.” Sarge commented. “Repeated statements of servitude, loss of independence, love of his new master.” Sarge winked. “That, coupled with the calm and relaxing nature of the room helps shape new slaves before training begins.”

“And what do you have planned for your new boi?” I asked, slightly jealous at Sarge’s set up. I had to remind myself that Sarge was far more experienced at all of this than I was. Apples and Oranges. Sarge was running a business. Multiple businesses. Which required his bois to be well trained and well behaved. I was training a single slave to be mine. No timeline, no deadline, no business dependent on me.

“He’ll start a two month rotation as the newest boi when his training is complete. That’s standard for all my new ones. They love new bois out in the club. Then, I’ll continue his training to find him a more permanent position. With his police training, he might make for a nice addition to security. I know Porter wouldn’t mind the extra help!”

—--

Satisfied that I was truly freed from my persistent shadow, Sarge and I returned to his office.

He sat at his desk, and motioned for me to take a chair opposite him. On his desk were a handful of files. He collected them and then addressed me. “Now that the unpleasantness with the Officer is over, you owe me, Bastien.” He handed the files to me. “Or should I say, Aegis?”

I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s time for Aegis to return to Surplus. I’ve held them off long enough. You are too in demand. But, I’m not going to throw you to the wolves. I’ve narrowed the options down. These four were the most interesting, at least in my opinion. And they’re all good for the payment. Choose which one you’d like as your next client and I’ll make sure they are here on Saturday.”

I could have tried, but there was no arguing with Sarge. Master Aegis would make his grand reappearance Saturday Night. Now to choose the lucky client…

I leafed through the client files as Sarge explained his reasoning.

“First up is Grant. He’s a bartender and co-owner of that club, the Cloak and Dagger. His is a special case, I’ll admit. He’s not an actual member, but his cousin, Kit, owns the sex shop on 4th and buys a lot of my leather goods and directs possible clients to me. Apparently Grant has recently shown an interest in BDSM and he needs instruction. Who better to teach him than Master Aegis?”

I looked at Grant’s profile. He was handsome, that’s for sure. Dark skin, closely shaved hair, impressive muscles. Noted information stating that Grant is typically a top. So, a top looking to get into the BDSM scene, learn how to dom from a pro? An interesting challenge.

“Next, we have a familiar face. Carter Bradburn. You made a real impression on the young actor. Gerard has expressly forbidden any more Aegis sessions, but Carter is quite insistent.”

Carter, as cute as ever. I did have fun with him last time. I could certainly have fun with him again. But was it fair to turn away new clients in favor of a repeat session already? And then there was Gerard. Was a fun night with Carter worth Gerard’s ire?

“Next up is another unique opportunity. Maxim and Heath, a couple and long time members of Surplus. They are celebrating their anniversary on Saturday and want a night they’ll never forget. I’m sure Aegis could figure out how to make that happen.”

A couple? A pair to dominate, to subjugate? A happy anniversary indeed! Maxim, a stern looking lawyer working for a prestigious European firm. An intense stare. Maxim was used to getting what he wanted. Heath, a carefree artist, who’d made his fortune in sculptures. Both men were in their early forties. Celebrating their 10th anniversary.

“And finally, a special case.” Sarge indicated the final file. “This is Danny. He’s new to the club. Trust fund kid looking to spend his money on fun while he’s young. I want you to test his limits. See how much he can handle. Warm him up.”

Warm him up? Bastien studied the attractive twink in the picture. Sarge was smitten. Wanted little Danny all to himself. A new slave for the Master of the House. And wanted his friend’s opinion on if they’d be a good fit. New to the scene. A gentler approach would be required. A challenge for sure.

I studied all four files carefully. Who would be lucky enough to spend their Saturday Night with Master Aegis?

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Should I feel bad for not feeling bad for Ortiz :lol: I wonder if we'll see Bastien and Andrej ever being an item or will their relationship purely be Master Aegis and slave.

As for the poll, I like how this is turning into kinky case files for Bastien to pick and choose. I went for the anniversary between Maxim and Heath. I'm imagining a more reluctant Maxim and a free spirited Heath but Master Aegis should be able to get them in line, at least for a day. Guaranteed to be night we will never forget!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Tough choices for this one I’ve flipped and swapped a few times but landed on Danny think our man owes Sarge for Ortiz that’s what I based my decision on
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm going to make the case here that Grant could just be there to learn the ropes, as a pretext for getting him tied up alongside the poll winner if it's someone else ;)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Bastien is really tough on Andrej, isn't he? He seems more comfortable with his Aegis persona now, which is hot but I wonder if it'll have any adverse effects on their relationship in the future.

I love how Ortiz was captured! His impulsiveness turned out to be his downfall and it's a nice touch that Sarge is training him into being his own staff. I wonder if they'll keep his personality intact, with his sense of justice being turned to keeping the club safe instead.

As for Bastien's next job, I had to go with Grant. I already liked him in the Weekend verse and I think working with a top would be a fun new challenge for our protagonist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic