Moral Quandaries M/M (New Chapter 2/18/24) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic chapter! I loved the ending for Carter and do hope we see him again. As for Jake and Benji, that was fantastic. The visual of Jake coming home to Bengi in the hood on his lap was so hot. And the punishment was perfect. I also hope we see more of them when they return from break.

For the vote, I said a home cooked meal and time ungagged. He has been behaving so well and I am curious to hear his thoughts about his new home. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Serbian cooking please! This chapter is a perfect mix of sexy and sweet, Bastien is the kind of strict dom with a kind heart all subs deserve
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooof, poor Benji, but I love the psychological play - Jake's cocky enough that a physical flogging won't break him, but a mental one will!

I voted the personalized collar - hear me out. I think there'll be plenty of time for Bastien and Andrej to cook together and let him roam ungagged when he's fully broken and completely in the life - until then, it's important to keep him in deep, and a personal collar, much like an engagement ring, could really prove to Andrej that he is wanted, desired, and owned the way he wants.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Volobond wrote: 10 months ago Ooof, poor Benji, but I love the psychological play - Jake's cocky enough that a physical flogging won't break him, but a mental one will!

I voted the personalized collar - hear me out. I think there'll be plenty of time for Bastien and Andrej to cook together and let him roam ungagged when he's fully broken and completely in the life - until then, it's important to keep him in deep, and a personal collar, much like an engagement ring, could really prove to Andrej that he is wanted, desired, and owned the way he wants.
I agree. This was basically my logic as well. The other options all sound fun for the right time, but the collar reinforces the ownership, free time and fun do not.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick Fret not, This isn't the last we'll see of Carter. I've more appearances planned for him and Gerard! But of course, Master Aegis is in hot demand, so Bastien may have a few clients before Carter turns back up at the club! And glad you enjoyed Jake and Benji's punishment! You inspired it, after all, so thank you!

@Guardianbound Now I need to research Serbian dishes/cooking again lol! Though, at time of this response, the poll is once again deadlocked, so maybe I'll be spared any extra research... for now...

@Volobond It is a shame that sweet, shy Benji had to suffer, but you're right, it's the best way to get through to Jake. And my goodness you're so delightfully cruel towards Andrej! Save the sweetness for later, delayed gratification and all that, eh?

@Wedgieboy69 And you as well! Well, I know which two names to pass on to Andrej when he complains about not getting these nicer gifts, lol!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, friends! Glad there is still love for Bastien and his Moral Quandaries! And thanks to the others who have also voted! Still some time left to vote and voice your opinion! Don't keep me cursed with another deadlock for too long!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 10 months ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] It is a shame that sweet, shy Benji had to suffer, but you're right, it's the best way to get through to Jake. And my goodness you're so delightfully cruel towards Andrej! Save the sweetness for later, delayed gratification and all that, eh?
Don't misunderstand me, friend, I am cruel now to be kind later, for the sweetest fruit comes from the hardest labor. And also Andrej seeing someone want him so ardently they're willing to kidnap him and collar him can be it's own kind of perverse romanticism that could convince him of Bastien's devotion.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has officially ended! Thanks to you wonderful readers, Bastien knows what to get Andrej for Christmas! The results are:

Some books for Andrej to read while bound: 0 Votes

Homecooked Serbian Meal and time ungagged: 6 Votes

A Restraint-Free Day: 0 Votes

A Personalized Collar: 5 Votes

Bastien is donning his chef's hat and making Andrej a homecooked meal from Andrej's homeland, and giving his slave some time ungagged! It will certainly be interesting to see (and hear) Andrej's reaction to everything! Look forward to Bastien's and Andrej's Christmas in the next chapter!

I'm out of town this weekend, so you'll have to be patient and wait a bit for the next update, but rest assured, I plan on using my travel time to mentally outline my stories!

Thanks for the continued support, everyone! I know this poll received a smaller number of votes, but I'm hoping that doesn't become a trend going forward! Remember to vote and comment! This story lives or dies by audience engagement!!!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Merry Christmas in July everyone! Here we see the fruits of your labor in the last poll, the gift that Bastien prepares for Andrej! Hope you enjoy this little winter's treat (especially with as unbearably hot this summer has been)! After this chapter, there will be a small time jump to after Bastien nd Andrej's new year. And a new year will bring with it new challenges! So, it's decision time- What will this new challenge look like?

Part 13: Good Fortune and Hard Work

It’s two days before Christmas. I’m no closer to figuring out a good gift for Andrej. I mean, what do you get for the slave that has everything? By boi already has a well stocked dungeon full of toys and restraints just for him. He doesn’t need to worry about the 9-5 grind, or buying food or paying bills. He has a wonderful master to train him and look after him. So a gift for him needs to be just as special.

I immediately think of some personalized gear. A personalized collar, to make him feel truly wanted, and to make him fully understand and accept his new role? A straitjacket or sleepsack fit to his proportions? It was appealing. Very appealing. Replacing Andrej’s basic slave collar with one meant just for him, one made specifically for him? He’d feel it forever and know it was for him from me. A sleepsack that hugged him perfectly or a straitjacket that fit him perfectly and even showed his slight definition? These ideas excite the imagination.

But practicality must win out. With only two days left until the holiday, none of those items could be made and delivered in time. Not even Sarge’s leatherworking connections. Besides, they’d be busy fulfilling already placed orders. Even Sarge’s influence wouldn’t be enough to jump me to the front of the line. Andrej will have to wait for his collar, sleepsack, and more. I’ll order them eventually. Maybe to celebrate the completion of his training.

Another dark pang of reality bashes against my desires to outfit my slave in perfectly proportioned gear. Andrej’s disappearance is still new, but eventually, questions will be asked. And placing orders for restraints with his exact proportions or even his name was a potential trail I would rather not make. I trust Sarge and his connections, but I can just as easily trust them with this well after any possible investigation dies out.

I think again to Andrej in his new leather jacket. He did look very good in it. Better than even my slave seemed to realize. I had made a point to take it with me when I took him, and use it for the train station security cameras. I’d also made sure that Sarge brought it back with him when I picked him up at the cabin. To see Andrej roped up, locked up, beautifully immoble in his sexy leather jacket was also an exciting mental image.

But is Andrej ready for a gift like that, a return of that vestige of his old life? Still so new to his new position as my slave, I worry that this jacket would undo the hard work I’ve already done to mold him to me. I fear that it will also have to wait. For now.

Touring Andrej’s old home, keeping up my ruse as the dutiful neighbor keeping an eye on things, I find myself even more conflicted on potential gift ideas. I stack his mail with the rest of the collected letters and flyers. Nothing interesting or helpful from what I can see. And I don’t plan on opening any of the envelopes to investigate further. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t be reading his mail, so I must keep up the charade.

I water the few plants still dotted around the house. I’ve never had much of a green thumb, and I desperately hope that I don’t kill these few plants. Not that Andrej ever needs to know if I do, but still my mind screams at me to keep the ferns and philodendron at least somewhat healthy. The succulent on the windowsill above the kitchen sink is hearty and hard to kill.

Andrej is currently in no position to care for any plants either, so cross that off the list. I pass by his office, the smallest bedroom on the second floor. I’ve considered doing something similar, but never commit, preferring to do my work at the dining room table or on the couch, or lately, down in my dungeon. I spy shelves and shelves of books. Fitting for professor of literature. Perhaps Andrej might like some of these books? I can easily restrain my slave in such a way that he can still enjoy reading his beloved books. When Andrej’s training is farther along, I will need to incorporate an exercise plan. There’s no reason my well educated slave should continue to work out his mind.

But again, my concerns creep in. the same concerns as gifting Andrej his own jacket. Would these books actually work to undo my slave’s training? Would they remind him too much of his old life and keep him from accepting his new life? Again, maybe one day.

I make a final walkthrough of the house, double checking the windows, the lights, the different rooms, making sure that Jake and Benji, or others, haven’t taken anything. Nothing that I can identify is missing. My paranoia forces me to check, double check, and triple check that the back door is locked and secured. And then I spy it. It seems to be the perfect gift idea for my boi.

I walk over to the small shelf of cookbooks. I pull one out and leaf through it. I recognize many of the dishes that Andrej has prepared for those potlocks, and some of the food Andrej cooked for me just before he became mine. And then I see it. An entire chapter dedicated to holiday dishes.

I am certainly not a professional chef. I’ve certainly never relied on my cooking skills to try and impress anyone. But there was something endearing about trying my hand at some of these recipes. And if I could cook a halfway decent meal for Andrej, I know he’d be impressed. He’d love it. Yes, these were all Serbian dishes. Yes, they would most likely make him homesick. However, my meal gift would not be a lingering, clinging concern like Andrej’s books or jacket might be.

Andrej already enjoyed cooking, and had gone out of his way to craft a feast just for me. Whatever his reasons or his feelings for me at the time, that was an incredibly sweet and endearing gesture. Perhaps seeing his Master reciprocate would make Andrej more comfortable with this new arrangement.

—--

Some of the dishes I had to cut from my menu. I just didn’t have time to actually make the dish. Or find the correct ingredient. Or I simply lacked the cooking skills to complete. Other options just didn’t sound appetizing to me. I still plan on eating this Christmas feast too.

Dealing with the grocery shopping the day before Christmas is a task more nerve-wracking and anxiety-inducing than my kidnapping of Andrej. Even with the intrusion of Jake and Benji, things had gone relatively well in acquiring my slave. Battling housewives, party planners, and errand running family members for the different ingredients I needed is an ordeal I never want to repeat. I have never wanted to punch so many people before. I nearly came to blows with a father over the last pork tenderloins. I pushed him out of the way and snatched my prize. He attempted further conflict but shrank away when he saw the expression on my face. My size and my muscles also helped.

Andrej is ignorant to my plans. He may not even realize that tomorrow is Christmas. He hasn’t gotten me anything. But he doesn’t need to. He is my gift. And he is more than enough. I hope my gift to him shows that. If I manage not to ruin any of the dishes.

—--

I rise early on Christmas Morning. But I have no gift to jump out of bed and race to unwrap. My gift will remain perfect, and perfectly wrapped up. I do however need to get my day of cooking and baking started. I quickly get Andrej started with his day- toilet and shower- before placing him in his now familiar straitjacket. I am still training Andrej’s senses, so blindfold and earplugs are firmly attached. But since it is Christmas, I leave my slave with another small gift. I do not affix a gag to his sweet mouth. His beautiful lips and growing facial hair are spared any restraint today.

Sweet Andrej is confused by this. I see his hesitancy, his anticipation. He’s waiting for the gag. He expects it. Whatever it might be, he’s resigned to it. But nothing passes his lips, nothing seals his mouth. No leather panel, no hard ball, no putrid socks. Just for today, at least until he’s finished training, Andrej can enjoy this small freedom.

—--

The first dish is simple, as far as instructions go. But it is bread. A special traditional Serbian Christmas bread. Thankfully, Andrej has a mold for it. It is a simple matter of combining, kneading, and adding the dough into the mold. With the edition of two special items. These items make this bread the tradition that it is. Into the Česnica dough, I press a single coin and a small piece of wood. Whoever ends up with the coin is promised good fortune, and the person who receives the wood is considered exceptionally hard working. Not unlike the little baby Jesus in Three Kings Cake.

Česnica proving and soon baking, I turn my attention to the bean soup and the mulled wine. Both will need time to cook and allow the flavors to fully absorb. Grated nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, orange peel all plop down into the dark red liquid. I’ll need to reheat it closer to the actual meal, but for now, I set it aside to simmer. The bean soup, full of parsnips and carrots, also features a striking red broth, the product of the paprika and other spices. It smells very nice. The hearty soup, the warm bread, and the spiced wine are wonderfully prepared to chase away the winter chill. Or at least, that’s the idea.

I feel confident about the wine and soup. Those are hard to mess up. I am nervous about the bread. The recipe is simple enough to follow, but given its traditional importance, it will be worse if I mess it up.

Before putting the bread in to bake, I prepare the marinade for the pork loins. Andrej’s cookbook calls for an entire pork roast, but given I had to fight tooth and nail for these loins, I stood no chance of procuring an entire roast. If I cook them well enough, the slightly different cut of meat won’t matter. I repeat that to myself as I prepare the rub. With those ready to cook, waiting on the bread to finish, I prepare the cherry compote to be served on top of the pork.

My kitchen has never smelled so amazing. The spices from the wine and soup punch through the warm yeasty smell of the bread, mingling with the brightness of this cherry compote and the pork’s rub. I wonder if Andrej can smell all of this. I left his mouth and nose free on purpose. Is he smelling the traditional smells he associates with the holiday? His is unconsciously thinking back to happy Christmas memories? Is he thinking about future happy memories with me?

I certainly am. Perhaps next year I’ll gift him some of that personalized gear.

—--

By some grace, or universal acceptance of mine and Andrej’s arrangement, the Česnica bread is only slightly darker than it should be. Similarly, the pork loins are somewhat tough. I’m learning that I need to decrease some cooking times with my oven. Next time.

But, nothing is burnt or ruined or inedible. A success if I’ve ever seen one. Everything is warmed and ready. Now for my gift to receive his gift.

Andrej is as beautiful as ever, chained to the wall and hugging himself in the leather straitjacket. He’d sensed me coming down the stairs. Even without sight or sound, he was newly focused on my movement into the basement. He recognizes me so easily. Now it was time to get him ready for dinner.

Freed from his blindfold, earplugs, and straitjacket, Andrej looked up at me, but remained silent. Remained well behaved. I rope his wrist cuffs together in front of him. He needs to be able to hold his fork and spoon after all. Rope joins his ankles together. Don’t want him running away. For good measure, rope also connects his thigh cuffs.

“I have a surprise for you, Andrej. But you have to remain silent. If I have to gag you, then you won’t get the surprise. Do you understand, boy?”

Andrej nods. I see his thoughts plainly on his face. What surprise do I have planned? Is it more restraints? Is it something he’ll actually like? Is it a trick?

I collect Andrej into my arms and hold him close, skin to skin. He shivers. Partly from cold, it is deep into winter after all. But partly because of the intimate touch, which Andrej is still uncertain about. His confusion continues when I carry him up the stairs. Out of the dungeon. His first time leaving his new home. It’s been a few weeks since I carried him down here.

He tenses. This is certainly a surprise. But I hear his nose sniffing, the smells and flavors flow into his breathing. He looks at me, but I say nothing. Until We emerge into the dining room. The Christmas feast sits invitingly on the table, two plates already prepared with our servings, two glasses of warm mulled wine, two bowls of steaming soup.

“Is this…” Andrej whispers, before realizing the rule he’d just broken. I forgive him this once. I place my slave in his chair, and quickly loop more rope around his waist to keep him in place. He looks around nervously, but the curtains are drawn and we are out of view from the doors.

I take my seat and watch my slave. “Merry Christmas, Andrej. I hope I didn’t mess these dishes up too horribly.” I add quickly, “You may speak. And eat.”

“Bastien… Sir…” A good correction. “Did you really make all this?”

I smile and nod. “I did. I might have taken one of your cookbooks. I wanted to show you how much I care. How much I want this to work.”

“But…” Conflict. Uncertainty. Care. Concern. “Sir. Please. This is… wonderful. Really. But… could you not let me go? I promise to say nothing. Please.” So earnest.

But I cannot be swayed. “I’m sorry Andrej. What’s done is done. I told you that I wanted to care for you and take care of you. To love you. I know what’s best. And what’s best is for you to remain here.”

“Bastien, ple-”

I cut him off. “You’ll understand, soon. I do this because I care deeply for you. Now, no more of this unpleasant talk. I want us to enjoy our Christmas dinner.”

He is quiet. I wonder how much of a speech he practiced down in the basement. How long he waited for the chance to plead to me. I respect his attempt. He still has some of himself left in there. Good. I don’t want Andrej gone completely. This pleading tells me that no matter what, some of my beautiful boy will remain. Just need to finish molding him.

He does eat the feast. And with gusto. I am the first to admit that I haven’t prepared meals close to this for my slave. Perhaps I should change that. I will admit, even with my poor cooking, the food is good. More a testament to the recipe and instructions than any of my skill. And as I predicted, the soup, bread, wine, and pork all excellently chase away the worst of the December chill.

As more of the bread is torn apart and devoured or used to soak up soup and sauce, I wonder when the coin and wood will make their appearance. We near the end of the meal. The soup bowls are mostly empty. The last of the wine sits in our glasses. The pork loin I fought so hard to acquire is nothing more than scraps on our plates. The last of the bread is deposited in front of us.

Andrej picks up his piece of bread, then pauses. The clinking of metal onto his plate stops both of us. The coin stares back in front of him. “The coin…” is all he can say. I doubt he expected full adherence to the tradition.

“Blessed with good fortune.” I add. And he is. He truly is. Andrej has the good fortune to be mine. To have me as a master. To want for nothing but what I give. To know, soon, how much his master cares for and protects him.

A much less impressive sound hits my plate. The piece of wood. “The hard worker.” Andrej says, staring at the token in front of me. “Sir…”

And I am hard working. The effort of this meal alone proves that. My work in planning for Andrej, and then adjusting those plans because of Jake and Benji, my restraint skills in keeping Andrej comfortably contained, my recent work at Surplus. My exhaustion displays my hard work. So much is unseen by others, even my slave, but it is hard work nonetheless. And more hard work awaits me. Continuing Andrej’s training, continuing my work for Sarge, keeping up my ruse.

—--

The dishes will wait. I do not want to tarnish this holiday by scrubbing into the night. Dishes are tomorrow's problem. I carry Andrej back downstairs and allow him to get ready for his Christmas sleep.

“Thank you, Bastien, Sir. The meal was excellent.” Andrej says before I silence those precious lips. I plant a kiss on them before and after they are sealed in silver tape. I secure his wrists to his thighs, his ankles together. Locked. We settle in, huddled under a thick quilt, sharing warmth and full bellies.

A successful holiday with my slave, my boi. My Andrej. We still had training ahead of us. But this was a good step. If only it could remain so perfect. But things don't remain perfect. I would have more hard work ahead of me.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was such a sweet chapter, I liked how Bastien handled the pleading. Well done! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I voted for police officer, cause I'm a sucker for a man in uniform :lol: ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

For all his compliance, Andrej still has a long way to go before (if?) he's used to his role as Bastien's kept man. I liked this touch as it leaves room for both of them to grow and it's still not set in stone if this arrangement can go indefinitely. For all the domestic bliss that was really enjoyable to read (I love reading about cooking!), the underlying tension and power imbalance between the leads make this story stand out for me.

Absolutely great Christmas chapter, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! For the next chapter, I went with the police officer. I think it'd make for an interesting obstacle in the way of Bastien and it has to come up one way or another.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, what a cute chapter - it's so sweet to see Bastien so enthusiastic about adhering to cultural tradition! And so fascinating to see Andrej's clear emotional conflict and indecision!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick thank you, friend! Glad you're still enjoying this story!

@Guardianbound Professors and Police Officers! Well, judging by the current poll results, it looks like I need to find a suitably sexy man in uniform for all of you!

@DeeperThanRed It's been a good bit of time since Andrej has had his voice in this story, so it was nice giving him the chance to use it in this chapter. And to hopefully add some more depth to our main duo! I'm happy to see that my (possible) over-indulgence in describing the cooking and food was appreciated! This chapter really made me miss Winter/Christmas time that I might have gotten a bit carried away with some of my cozy, domestic descriptions!

@Volobond Like he said, Bastien wants to be the best master he can be, so he's giving 110% into these tasks, even his cooking! And of course, Andrej is still showing his confusion, even if he's perfect for Bastien, it's still an adjustment! Nothing that some more training can't improve!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, friends! I really appreciate it! If you haven't commented yet, I encourage you to share your thoughts! I would certainly appreciate it!

Still a few days left to vote! What complication will greet Bastien in the New Year? Who is showing up unexpectedly?
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I definitely think the cop is going to win out in this poll which is funny considering most polls have been pretty close. I think Bastien will have some interesting options when dealing with police officer. He can play it cool and innocent or do something more interesting. He could bribe the officer with a chance with one of the boys at the club, or even do some blackmail. Maybe he can tip him off to Carter and his white powder problem. So many interesting possibilities with how Bastien can combat this officer. I’m super excited to see how this plays out!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick definitely some interesting propositions and options for dealing with the curious cop! And devious you! Suggesting throwing Carter at the cop as a distraction, or offering up another slave (willing or not)! Bastien would be proud!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Adorable. And so romantic! Your writing style is so engaging! I am hooked on this tale!

Andrej doesn't seem to be understanding what's going on. He's a smart guy, though. Let's hope he learns what a wonderful opportunity he has here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@wataru14 thank you friend! I've been trying to make this story a different style than my Weekendverse stories, but even I cannot escape my romantic/wholesome tendencies! :D

And yes, Andrej is a smart cookie! College Professor and all that! But this is definitely a new and unexpected situation. Andrej is definitely in denial about most of this right now. Bastien, and by extension, us, must be patient until Andrej finally realizes how lucky he really is!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll has ended! Here are the results: What Unexpected Guest will Bastien have to Deal With?

A New, Nosy Neighbor- 3 Votes

A Curious Police Officer- 11 Votes

Gerard Bandem, Carter's Agent- 2 Votes

Benji- 3 Votes

Jake- 0 Votes

Had a bit of an interesting back in forth between the Nosy Neighbor, Gerard Bandem, and Benji! But they were just aiming for second place! But, with no question or close tie, the unexpected guest to darken Bastien's door is the Curious Police Officer!

Look forward to his appearance, as well as more of Andrej's training in the next chapter! Expect that update in the next few days!

Thanks for voting and commenting and reading everyone! Happy to see more votes and responses this time around!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

So sorry, I'm late to the latest chapter and poll.

Christmas in July!!! Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's Andrej tied up in the basement with Bastien's care rather than hung by the chimney...

And all I want is the recipe for Serbian bread...Please [mention]gag1195[/mention], pm me with it! Yum!

And, be still my beating heart, a curious policeman will soon find himself bound & gagged!!! :D :D :D :D :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

And now I've had time to catch up here, too! Bastien is Batman in the streets, and a slightly nicer Batman in the sheets! And Andrej still has a long way to go...

Favorite phrase: "sweaty success".
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy thank you friend! Happy people enjoyed my Christmas in July! As for the bread, I don't have an actual recipe, unfortunately. I just found it in my research of traditional christmas foods!

@blackbound Glad you've had the chance to catch up! Bastien is definitely not as noble as Batman, but I don't think he'd be mad at the compliment!

Also, I'm about to post the next chapter, so apologies for the double notifications!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman @Bootmark @TickleTorture @ATOne @noescape

Part 14: The Uniforms We Wear

The day after Christmas was a painful reminder that the blissful holiday I spent with Andrej is a fleeting dream. Gerard Bandem was apparently quite unhappy with my treatment of his latest find. And perhaps more than that, he was quite unhappy with the bill I had Sarge send to him.

Thankfully, I was spared an actual meeting with the prick. I truly cannot stand the man and his high and mighty attitude. Yes, he is a very attractive man. And to his credit, he has a near unrivaled talent for finding young, handsome, fit men to represent. I cannot deny enjoying some of those donations to Sarge’s club. But Gerard has always robbed me the wrong way. He rides his high horse everywhere and looks down on everyone. In a different world, I’d have enjoyed knocking him down a peg… or ten… But Mr. Bandem had accrued too much power and influence, inflating his already full to bursting ego. And for some inexplicable reason, he and Sarge remained friends and associates.

Perhaps more friends of convenience, such was the complicated relationship we all found ourselves in.

Regardless, Sarge could not or would not cut ties with Gerard, but was kind enough to act as middleman between us. He relayed Gerard’s displeasure, no doubt omitting some of Gerard’s choice words. Mr. Bandem more than a little irate that I had taken it upon myself to train his newest boy, humiliating him “in front of the entire club” and ruined the upholstery of his fancy towncar.

Even after Sarge explained what had really transpired and the reasons for my choosing Carter, Gerard was furious. Seems he was more mad at his own incompetence in training his boys compared to my own single night lesson.

Oh and the price. Couldn’t forget about that.

Sarge and I had discussed how much to charge for Carter’s session. I admit, I wanted to make Gerard feel it in his wallet, the only way to communicate with the prick. We finally settled on a fee of $1500. Still small change for Gerard, but enough to make him open his eyes somewhat. We established a much more reasonable $500 session charge for future clients and nights at the club. This includes Carter, though I doubt I’ll get to see much of the aspiring actor for a while.

Of course, Gerard refused to pay. What a shock. His own training undermined and outdone, his boy taught a valuable lesson, and Sarge’s illegal club kept safe. All for the low price of $1500. And yet, the wound to his pride was too great. He wanted to make a point of not paying it, I suspect, because it would be lining my own pockets. Sarge finally had to issue the ultimatum: Pay the paltry sum, or he would lose his elite status at Surplus, and the limiting of his perks and access. I chuckled. If that happened, Gerard would have to pay to enjoy Sarge’s fine establishment, and that price tag would add up and easily exceed the fee I was demanding.

Faced with the ultimatum, Gerard had finally paid Sarge a visit to hand deliver the stack of cash, which Sarge had discreetly passed to me. I quite enjoyed counting Gerard’s payment, picturing his smug face fuming as he dropped the money on Sarge’s desk.

Thankfully, the unpleasantness with Gerard wasn’t enough to dampen my spirits. I was a slightly richer man, and Andrej was still wonderfully mine. And unlike Carter, I had no intention of sharing my boy.

I maintained Andrej’s sensory training until the new year. He was progressing well, and growing more and more accustomed to my scents. He hardly balked at my gym socks anymore, and was even more willing to wash my feet and armpits with his tongue.

And of course, as expected, he was growing used to my firm but reassuring touch. He no longer shivered when I caressed him, no longer shrank back when I touched him, and of course, didn’t fight when I changed his restraints.

Andrej was closer and closer to becoming the perfect slave, and I was excited to finally move Andrej to the next stage of slave training: pleasing his master.

But we weren’t quite there yet. I needed to finalize his sensory deprivation training. I’d successfully trained his other senses, and now it was time to make his sense of touch mine.

Which is why I had to stay the course until the new year, when I had time to visit the hardware store and make improvements to further stabilize and increase the strength of my hooks and anchors.

Andrej couldn’t see or hear, but definitely knew something was going on. He was developing a sense of his master, tracking my movements around the basement, his senseless face following my position as I drilled and tested my work. He was so smart and intuitive. My perfect boy.

When my improvements were finished, I collected my slave from his wall restraints and gathered him up, placing him in the middle of the dungeon. I removed his blindfold and ear plugs. He stared up at me expectantly, unsure of what to do. But wonderfully, perfectly, he waited for my words, my instructions, my touch.

But Andrej’s gaze over my body did not escape me. I’d taken to wearing my Master Aegis uniform during our training. I’m not sure why, but it felt comfortable. Felt right. The boots confidently strode across my dungeon, my leather jacket and leather underwear creaked beautifully and echoed off the walls. And of course, the leather gloves.

“Andrej, my perfect boy, we are about to finish the first part of your training. Are you excited?”

I saw the fight within him, but Andrej did nod. In spite of himself, he was starting to accept his new reality with me. I practically melted.

“Good boy.” I caressed his face. “These past weeks have been amazing Andrej. And you’ve done so well, taken everything in stride. I’m so proud of you.” He blushed at my praise. “I’ve enjoyed making you mine. Taking your senses and making them mine to do with as I please. You’ve enjoyed it too, haven’t you? Giving your sight, your hearing, your taste to me? Relying on me for everything?” I waited. Again a fight within my slave. “Answer me, Andrej. You enjoyed our training, didn’t you? Enjoyed me owning all of your senses, relying on me to care for you?”

Andrej nodded, a slow defeated nod. He was finally understanding his place.

“Good boy.” I repeated. “I’ve got one more sense to take control of. But you don’t need to do a thing other than stand there looking beautiful.”

Andrej huffed but nodded. Even relaxed? Interesting. I checked the cuffs around his wrists, ankles, biceps, and thighs. Still secured, but with some slight give to adjust things. I attached his wrists to his thighs. But I was just getting started.

Ropes wound their way around Andrej’s slim chest, anchored under his armpits. Another coil of rope wrapped around his stomach closer to his waist. Another rope criss-crossed towards his back.

Then, I left Andrej alone, and turned to the rest of my work. My strongest rope hung from the ceiling, connected to the strongest of steel rings. I attached more rope to the ring, letting the ends dangle. Andrej’s eyes went wide as I guided him to the hanging ropes.

The central handing rope was knotted to the back of the elaborate chest harness. Two more ropes were fed through the rings on his bicep cuffs. And then finally, one at a time, each ankle cuff was roped.

Andrej hollered into his plug gag, but I didn’t stop him. It was a new experience after all. My beautiful slave was now airborne, suspended close to five feet off the ground. A perfect central fixture of my dungeon.

I let him whimper and wail until he tired himself out for me to calmly speak to him. “Breathe Andrej. Relax. Trust your master and his knots. You won’t fall.” I held his head firm in my leather grip. I reassuringly caressed his cheek with my thumb. “Shhh. You’re safe.”

“Mmmmmm…” Andrej sighed as he turned his face towards my palm.

“Good boy.” I continued to caress my perfect slave. His sense of touch belonged to me, fully. Suspended as he was, the only thing he could touch was the rope and leather of my restraints, my comforting glove, and the air.

He did not fight when I reapplied the ear plugs and blindfold. But he did whine when I removed my hands and left him to dangle in his isolation.

—--

Andrej’s sensory deprivation training and suspension continued for the next week. He spent most of the day hanging at different heights, sometimes blindfolded, sometimes undeafened, but each time, trapped in my net.

And of course, I continued my ruse, visiting Andrej’s home every few days to collect mail and packages and check on the place. So far, none of our neighbors had said anything, or even seemed to notice.

I saw a police car drive by as I exited Andrej’s home and walked back over to mine one evening. Didn’t think much of it. Even waved as the cruiser slowed down and observed the street. But it didn’t stop. I shrugged and hurried back to my slave.

—--

The next day, I added something extra to Andrej’s suspension training. He shook his head. As smart as Andrej was, he was hesitant to try new things and was still having a hard time accepting some of our reality together. But his refusal meant very little to me, and soon, he was fitted with a full head harness. It had a built in muzzle and blindfold, and most importantly, a ring to be added to the suspension ropes.

It wasn’t a tight tie, but it did keep my slave’s head from drooping as he hung in the dungeon. He fought against it, as he had with most of his restraints the first time. But it allowed me to see Andrej’s beautiful, leather clad face as he swung back and forth.

I was about to fit the ear plugs in and complete my artwork, when the bell chimed. We both knew what it meant. Someone was at the door. It wasn’t my doorbell. We wouldn’t hear it with all the soundproofing I’d had done. So I had this softer chime rigged up to alert me.

I typically ignored it, as I attempted to do this time. But whoever this unexpected visitor was, they were persistent. The chime continued to ring. No doubt they were pounding on the door.

This riled up Andrej. My normally docile boy was in a swinging frenzy, screaming as loud as he could through the muzzle. He’d screamed before in response to the bell, hoping to get someone’s attention. But this was the first time the person at my front door was lingering. He saw a possible escape and was trying to get away from me. From his master. From his world.

I quickly stuffed the ear plugs in his ears, but not before leaving him with a simple reminder. “You’ll be punished for this later.” I spun him around and left him to scream and struggle.

I quickly bounded the stairs and emerged into the hallway. Indeed, the doorbell was constantly going off and the thumping knocks on my door were nonstop. I angrily crossed to the front door and was about to open it and tell off whoever was draining my doorbell battery, when I spied my leather gloved hand gripping the door handle. I was about to answer the door as Master Aegis in all his leather glory.

“Who the fuck is it?” I shouted through the door as I desperately shed my gloves and jacket.

“Officer Ortiz, Sir.” A voice answered. “I’d like to ask you a few questions. Can you open the door?”

Fuck. What did this officer know? Was this the one who saw me leaving Andrej’s house the other day? No. I couldn’t risk jumping to conclusions. I needed to remain calm.

“Um… Just a minute, Officer. Let me find some pants!” Which wasn’t a lie. Perhaps that might serve to disarm him somewhat. I didn’t wait for a response. I raced up the stairs, pried my boots off and struggled into a pair of sweatpants.

I opened the door a moment later and was greeted by a handsome young officer. Latin by the look of him. Tall, slim, but muscled from his police training. Nicely styled hair but untrimmed scruff, this young officer was wearing a short sleeved uniform despite the January chill. Perhaps to look tougher than his slender frame would suggest? He couldn’t have been older than 28 years old. A young gun? A rookie?

“Hello, Officer.” I said, extending a hand. “I’m sorry for the delay. What can I help you with?” I stood over him, and caught him too taking in my well toned shirtlessness.

“Are you the owner of this house?” Officer Ortiz asked, forcing himself to look at my face and not my chest.

“Yes I am. Bastien Durand.”

“And the house you were exiting the other day?” Officer Ortiz turned and pointed down the street, directly to Andrej’s house. “I’m sorry, but I happened to see you entering and exiting the property. I tried asking your neighbor, but no one answered.”

“Oh, yes.” I said. So he had seen me. That’s alright. Stick to the facts. “That’s Andrej Stankovic. He’s out of town and asked me to look after things for him.”

“Out of town?”

“Yes. He’s on sabbatical and I think writing a book? He’s staying somewhere upstate. Supposed to be gone for three months or something.” I answered truthfully. Well, truthfully for this officer.

“And he asked you to watch his house?” Officer Ortiz was clearly skeptical.

“Yes.” I answered again, trying to keep my cool. “I’m his friend, and neighbor, so he asked me to check his mail and water his plants.”

“And do you know where he’s staying?”

I sighed, and pretended to search my brain. I shook my head and tried to look apologetic. “I’m sorry, Officer. I can’t remember the name. It’s a campground upstate. Drove him to the train station a couple weeks before Christmas.”

Officer Ortiz nodded. “Alright. Thank you Mr. Durand.” He shook my hand again. “Sorry to bother you.” He cast one final gaze across my chest and torso then abruptly turned and trotted back to his cruiser.

I watched him leave and waved.

Officer Ortiz was going to be another thorn in my side, wasn’t he? First Jake and Benji, now this rookie. I’d need to be careful going forward.

Though I couldn’t help but picture the attractive officer locked in his own handcuffs. I carried that mental image with me for the rest of the day as I dove into my next hacking assignment.

Jake, Benji, Ortiz, Gerard, Master Aegis. So many complications to what was supposed to be a simple kidnapping and enslavement of my handsome neighbor. I just wanted to train my boy and enjoy our new life together.

But I needed to check on my two little thorns.

I needed to investigate this gung-ho gumshoe.

Sarge would be expecting another appearance from Aegis.

And I needed to continue Andrej’s training.

What to do, what to do? My brain was starting to hurt.

Remember to vote in the Poll! I need at least 10 Votes for this story to continue!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

There's no way Officer Ortiz is going to leave things as they are. He's a plucky rookie out to prove himself. I'm sure Bastien will have a lot to deal with from the dreamy boy in blue. I think Andrej might be getting a roommate soon? Gwa ha ha.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I voted for Investigate this new Officer. I agree with Bastien, this rookie needs to be in a pair of cuffs. In all truth, any of the options sounds amazing. Those boys need checked on again, his slave needs to be punished and Sarge is expecting him. Maybe he kill two birds with two stones. That officer would make a fine addition to the club, a permanent addition that is. Can’t wait to see what option you go with!
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Just caught up with the story and I'm a bit confused. Anrdej is still unwilling to serve his master, despite all the training and brainwashing. But it seems as if Bastien has found himself in a tight spot: he has Jake, Benji and Andrej to take care of, this late night escapades at Suplus, his rivalry with Gerard and now a hot rookie cop is spying on him... I can't think of a clear, happy ending in this story, at least for Bastien. I'm curious to see how it turns out.
I voted for some extra research on officer Ortiz; after all, we MUST see him tied up with his own handcuffs, mustn't we?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic