From the diary of an accountant [MM/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

From the diary of an accountant [MM/F]

Post by .vanessa »

Intro
The woman who tells this story is as real as her diary.
The narration has been modified by adding hard episodes, the narrated situation and the narrated events really happened but the episode of sexual abuse is not real.

Story of a damsel in distress

I was 40 when the ropes wrapped around my body for the first time, towards the end of my working day, on an afternoon in late September 1978.
I worked as an accountant at a company that marketed building products, my owner had a lot of confidence in me and in my professionalism.
Each month, he gave me the task of carrying a briefcase to the courthouse in our city, the contents of which were secret to me, but very important to him.
I never asked nor did I want to know what was the content of this brown leather briefcase, which was delivered to me just before the end of the working day every first Tuesday of every month in the evening.
I left the office around 6pm, except overtime which often saw me busy until 7pm or so. Every first Tuesday of the month, about ten minutes before 6 pm, he himself would come to hand me the briefcase and make me the usual recommendations: don't stop with anyone, don't say where I was going or who I met.
Mr. Giovanni was waiting for me punctually at 6.30 pm while he smoked his cigarette at the back of the building, from here you entered a secondary entrance that led to his office.
Before entering we used to smoke together and then head to his office where I deposited the briefcase on a wooden table.
Then I went off to the waiting room where I waited for Mr. Giovanni who, about ten minutes later, brought back my briefcase.
We went out together and smoked one last cigarette, it was 19.00 when I headed home for dinner.
The next day I deposited the briefcase in my owner's office, next to his desk and I was never asked to account for the delivery.

On the first Tuesday of September 1978, it was 5.30 pm when I left my desk to go to my owner's office, which was in front of my desk, I knocked as I used to do but no one answered.
I asked if it was allowed by pushing the handle on the door which was unexpectedly locked from the inside.
I then went back to my seat and called the proprietor on the phone to find out if he was okay and if anything had happened, however I received no answer.
After about twenty minutes the door of the owner's office opened and he came out carrying the usual brown briefcase.
Instinctively I got up and asked him if something had happened, having answered reassuringly and courteously.
So I put on my jacket and took my bag, while with my right hand I took the briefcase; I said goodbye to the boss and walked quickly towards the exit because I wanted to get home a little earlier that evening.
I reached the courthouse 10 minutes early and found Mr. Giovanni intent on chatting with one of his colleagues.
I joined the conversation and took the opportunity to smoke with them.
After the cigarette, Mr. Giovanni's colleague left us while we proceeded with the usual ritual.

I placed the briefcase on the usual table in Mr. Giovanni's office and absentmindedly placed my bag on the adjacent chair.
Once out, I sat in the waiting room when I realized that I was missing something.
I quickly went back to the office to retrieve my bag and asked permission entering the office without Mr. Giovanni having time to answer.
It had been very little time.

Giovanni was opening the safe and was dumbfounded when he saw me; I saw that he had already deposited the briefcase on his desk.
It was open and he was carrying the contents from the briefcase to the safe.
Embarrassed, Giovanni went back to the briefcase but in trying to close it, part of the contents fell on the floor.
It was at that moment that I realized what it was.
They were banknotes and partly accounting documents that I recognized because they were the same ones that I drew up every day.
What it was I couldn't know but evidently it was a secret I wasn't supposed to know.

That evening I returned home without first smoking my last cigarette with Mr. Giovanni.

The next day I went to the office thinking about what justification to find for my owner, however it was not necessary to say anything.
He welcomed me with his usual courtesy, as if nothing had happened and nothing had been reported to him.

The week went by and on Friday 29 September, as I was about to leave my job, my boss met me and told me that the next day, Saturday, he needed me to go to work for a full day of overtime.

It wasn't the first time this had happened, however on Saturdays we worked at most half a day, in any case I accepted willingly and, taking my leave, said goodbye.

That Saturday in September the weather was cool and over my lilac dress by Luisa Spagnoli I wanted to wear a black leather jacket.
The black décolletage with heels slimmed my body a bit since I'm not particularly tall and the whole rejuvenated my forty-year-old figure.

I worked all morning and around lunchtime the owner told me to call home to say that I wouldn't be back for lunch but would work until late afternoon.
I obeyed without asking for reasons, his tone was rather serious.
From the bar he ordered a couple of toasts each just for a snack after which I resumed my work without flinching.

It was 2pm that Saturday, the door to his office opened and I watched as he walked thoughtfully to my desk.
He was holding the brown briefcase, the first Tuesday of every month; he placed it on my desk and holding it with both hands he said to me "Luisa, please, take it, it's time for the delivery".
I looked up and pointed out to him that today was only Saturday, he stared at me troubled and answered briefly: “Luisa, please don't ask questions. You deliver and then come right back here without wasting time”.
He left the briefcase on my desk, turned and walked back into his office.

I took off my glasses, took my jacket, my bag, put on my silk scarf, took the briefcase in my right hand and left the office.
I walked towards the main door, closed it behind me and walked towards the elevator.
It was an old vintage lift, like the building, I opened the external door then the internal grate and entered. I had been making that journey for years, however the descent from the fifth floor to the ground floor seemed strangely long to me that day.

Leaving the lift, I closed the doors and headed right towards the main hall which was accessed by passing through a glass door and going down four marble steps.

The ground floor landing was always a bit in the shade as there were no openings to let in the daylight, especially in the late afternoon just before the lights went on it was rather gloomy.
That afternoon the sky was gray and although it was just after 2 pm the light was already scarce.
It was just when I put the briefcase on the ground to open the glass door that led to the entrance hall that I felt a presence behind me, a presence that I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye coming out of the darkness just behind me, to my right.
Between the lift car and the short stretch that leads to the glass door, there is a cave that leads to the basement which leads to the cellars of the building.
It is from that point that I suddenly felt the presence of a shadow appearing behind me.
I didn't have time to open the door that I felt a hand cover my mouth grabbing me from behind, while an arm wrapped around my waist blocking both my arms and lifting me off the ground.
I tried to free myself but I was petrified and the fear prevented me from moving.
I was thus dragged towards the basement where a man dressed in black with a balaclava took off my scarf and used it to gag me not before having forced a white handkerchief into my mouth.
At that moment I saw that the other individual was also wearing a balaclava so as not to be recognized.
Once I was gagged, while the first continued to hold me still by the arms, the other retrieved the brown suitcase and they pushed me down the stairs locking the door behind us.

If they hadn't kept me standing, I would have fallen down the steep stairs because of my heels; about halfway up the staircase I was lifted off the ground again and loaded onto my shoulders by the first individual who took me by surprise a few minutes earlier.

Arrived at the bottom of the stairs, still holding me on his shoulders by holding me under my knees and forcing me to look behind with my head hanging down, he headed to the left along a long corridor illuminated for a few stretches by dim yellow bulbs.
The second thug was behind us with the briefcase and with a flashlight that occasionally shined in my eyes to intimidate me.

That basement looked like a labyrinth, it took several minutes before we reached our destination and I honestly didn't understand where we were.
However, after quite a few corridors, narrow passages under low vaults, we reached another stairway which led to a lower level at the bottom of which there was a large circular room and on the right a very low wooden door.
The thug who was following us with the briefcase took a bolt and opened the lock, opened the door and entered to put down the briefcase, then helped his friend who was holding me on his shoulders.
They knew I wouldn't oppose them and they took me inside calmly forcing me to lower myself, while one held my arms from behind the other grabbed my ankles lifting me up but making me crawl a few centimeters from the dirt floor.

Entering the room he locked the door while the first tormentor pushed me to sit on a chair placed in the center.
In order not to take any risks he kept holding me by the arms from behind while panting I looked around.

The darkness was broken only by the torch of the man who was locking the door and who immediately turned on the switch to turn on two light bulbs placed on the sides of the room.

The room was low, damp with earthen walls and floor, you could hear the dripping probably of a leaking water pipe and whose periodic rumble made the atmosphere more gloomy.

At this point my eyes were blindfolded with a second scarf taken from my purse.
I could only see a few shadows but nothing more, I tried to protest, to say something but the sounds coming from my gag were muffled and incomprehensible.

As I was being held down by the arms, I heard the "clack" of the briefcase latch:
it was an unmistakable noise that I had heard for years every first Tuesday of the month when Signor Giovanni opened the briefcase that I carried with diligence in his study.

He had opened the briefcase but I didn't understand why and why they forced me to stay there against my will.

After a few moments I heard the briefcase close, then endless moments of silence.

I was still held by the arms when suddenly I felt the other take my wrists ordering me "Luisa, please, put your hands behind your back".
It was a polite voice, with a kindness to it but one I didn't remember ever hearing.
I didn't fight back and let her take my wrists behind her back; at this point I felt that he was tying my hands with a rope, he made several turns of the rope around my wrists ending up pulling the rope very hard with a very tight knot that I could not free myself from.

I no longer perceived who was one and who the other, I only remember that after tying my hands, a rope was wrapped around my bust under my breasts forcing me to the back of the chair, then the same rope was passed over my breasts to be fixed with a knot behind the backrest itself.
I was totally stuck with my back to the chair.

I tried to squirm, moving my legs and while I was trying to lift myself up, I felt my ankles grab at the same time, forcing me to spread my legs slightly apart.

I felt more ropes wrap around my ankles separately and then tighten them tightly in a vise that wouldn't let me move an inch.
In this way they tied my ankles separately to the right leg and to the left leg of the chair, preventing me from moving.

The silence of that cellar was broken only by my gasping through the gag, then I heard the door open and then close again.
Had they gone out leaving me alone tied, gagged and blindfolded?

I don't know how long it was until I heard the door open again.
In all that time I had tried in vain to free myself by first rotating my wrists, then moving my arms with the only result of getting burns from the friction of the ropes biting my bare skin.

I felt the ropes that lift my ankles from the legs of the chair tighten more,
probably the burning sensation was accentuated by the nylon stockings.
I tried to take off my shoes, however the position my feet were constrained by the heels left no room for movement other than the rubbing of my shoes on the wood.

While I was trying in vain to free myself, the door opened and slammed shut, I heard footsteps slowly approaching and presences circling around the chair.

I was blindfolded and gagged, I saw confused shadows around me and my moans were stifled by the gag.
The ropes tightened around my wrists, up my arms and around my breasts.
My legs were immobilized with my ankles tied, I was totally helpless and unable to move, to resist trying to kick if someone approached.

My waiting was broken in an instant by two hands that took hold of my breasts starting to feel them first gently then squeezing them ever stronger.
I started screaming but the sounds emitted through the gag were moans and nothing more.

As someone stood behind me, patting my breasts, I felt a second presence in front of me at my knees.

In an instant I felt the dress that halfway covered my thighs above my knees lift, and two hands caressing my thighs first above and then insinuating between them, palpating them for their length.

They were endless moments when they suddenly stopped touching me.
I felt the rope untie around my torso above and below my breasts giving me some freedom but still prevented me from standing up fully.

I felt the zipper behind the dress go down and I immediately tried to squirm so as not to be undressed but it didn't help because my dress was lowered under my breasts leaving me with only my bra on.

So I was tied back to the backrest with the old rope that tied me above and below my breasts.

Again I felt the presence of someone in front of me, probably kneeling in front of the chair that held me captive.
Two hands tried to lift my dress all the way up and I felt the inner lining tear aside as it was lifted up to my lap.
My screams were incomprehensible moans, my bra was ripped off my garter belt and my stockings were pulled down below my knees.
I was tied to the chair and practically naked.
While two hands groped my inner thighs up to my private parts, two other hands from behind gripped my nipples in a grip between two fingers, squeezing and squeezing them until I moaned and screamed despite the gag.

I was desperately trying to squeeze my thighs together when he stopped squeezing them as the former continued to squeeze my nipples.
He didn't seem to loosen his grip on my nipples, he squeezed and squeezed, twisted and pulled until I moaned and jerked in my chair.

So I felt two more ropes tighten around my thighs above the knees and then spread my thighs and tie them to the sides of the chair.

Finally my underpants were ripped off and in this way I was totally exposed.

On my nipples I now felt two metallic and icy objects squeeze each other in a grip that left me breathless.
I was screaming through the gag when two hands started to feel my breasts again, squeezing and squeezing them and then moving on to my nipples and playing with them.
It was excruciating pain when suddenly a third metallic and frozen object was inserted between my thighs penetrating my private parts back and forth until I got abundant lubrication.
I didn't understand what object it was, I just felt that it was being made to penetrate more and more to the bottom when I then felt it widen completely dividing my intimacy.

It was in that instant that my tormentor who was squeezing my breasts took my nipples with his fingers squeezing them over the metal object that was in turn squeezing them causing my scream of pain that not even the gag was able to mitigate.

They held me in that position with my private parts spread apart and my nipples squeezed in an infernal grip for several minutes that seemed endless.
I felt short of breath, until I felt a shiver along my body and I let myself go to the unwanted pleasure that forced penetration brought on me.
I panted and moaned for many minutes but this time with pleasure and a suffused "enjoyyyy" could be distinguished from the gag.

I was exhausted, upset but now relaxed, I didn't care anymore and the fear had given way to a nervous euphoria which had as an outlet a cry suffocated by a gag now soaked in saliva.

I was untied, the gag and blindfold was removed from my eyes while my captors always had their faces covered.

“Luisa, now she can settle down. Take your time, we'll wait for you outside the door".

I looked around the room, on the floor was my purse, the ropes that had tied me up until a few minutes before, the scarf that had gagged me and the one you love had blindfolded, my bra and my underwear.

I adjusted my stockings by hooking them to the garter belt, then adjusted the dress by zipping it up and covering my legs as much as possible.

Bra and panties were torn into many pieces and could not be used.
I left them on the ground together with the scarves, took only my purse and went through the access door beyond which the two torturers were waiting for me.

They slowly led me towards the exit, once they reached the exit staircase from the basement that led to the ground floor of the building, they stopped in front of me.
“Luisa, now she can go out by herself and go home. It's 5pm and her overtime day is over. On Monday you will be able to go back to work as usual. We are sure that a day off will help you reflect and forget about us but not about what happened today. When you go up, close the door behind you."

I slowly climbed the stairs, closing the door behind me.
Three steps forward and I turned around but the door couldn't be opened again without the key and I've never had one.

I went out the glass door that leads into the main entrance hall going down four marble steps, then I went out the main door that I had been going through every day for several years.

I headed home without turning around, once I got home I immersed myself in the bathtub where I indulged in a warm and relaxing bath.

I didn't think about anything except Monday when I would go back to work.
Last edited by .vanessa 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good story! You might add the gender tags though.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Wow! What a great read! I had to look up a couple of words….It’s truly real for the most part! Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention].vanessa[/mention],
Sorry to nag but they're right; please gender tag the piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Hi, [mention].vanessa[/mention],
Sorry to nag but they're right; please gender tag the piece.
Sorry...
I forgot...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for doing that, [mention].vanessa[/mention].
I'm usually the one who gets pulled up for that.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic