The Ex (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely build up. Lady's really going to suffer!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year agoOH YES!
Thank youuuuu
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Lovely build up. Lady's really going to suffer!
👀
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Nice build up :)
I try 💁‍♀️
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well done!

<"John’s heart skips with delight and arousal as he watches this young college age girl torment his ex wife. Well worth 10, he thinks to himself as he leans forwards and clips screen record on his phone."

If you are definitely going to lose something wrongly, it is much better to give it away getting revenge. Keep up the good work, please.
Thankssss (: I appreciate the awesome feedback
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 1 year ago Don’t forget the gender tag.
Got it! Thanks!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago Can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Love the sock gag and sock smelling and looking forward to the shoe
I love it too(:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part five! I love all the comments 😘 any and all constructive criticism is welcome!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Part 5

“Mmmmm…mmmmphhhhh….” Katy softly moans as Chelsey finishes tying the laces of her pretty Nike shoe over Katy’s nose and around her head.

“Alright sir. She’s in place.” Chelsey says as she pulls up another chair and sits near Katy’s feet and the camera.

“Let’s start by making her squirm.” She says as she pulls out the lighter. She ignites it and holds it dangerously close to Katy’s exposed soles.

“MMMMMMPHHHHHH!!!” Katy protests as her feet immediately start to squirm and sweat. The extreme amount of duct tape holds them to the chair and prevent her from moving away.

Chelsey pulls out the tape and the candle and tapes the candle to Katy’s other foot. She then lights it, causing the wax to start to heat into liquid form.

“What do you have to say for yourself Katy? Why don’t you apologize…not that it matters, we are just getting started.”

“MMMMMMMPHHHH!!!” Katy screams helplessly into her gag as the candle wax starts to drip down one sole while the other is held up to the lighter.

Her feet start to gleam gleam with sweat as she helplessly wiggles her toes and whimpers into her tight tape gag. . .
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome Build Up!!! I believe that John and Chelsey are definitely enjoying this and driving Katy mad
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 1 year ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This is Awesome and Great Start to the exciting finish!!! Can't wait!!!
Anything for you 😘
Awwww Thank you Dear ❤️ 😊
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Loooovvvvveeeee It and This is getting really good
Lovvvvveeeee you!! Thanks for the feedback (:
Awwwww You're so Sweet and Wonderful Thank you 😊
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Loooovvvvveeeee It and This is getting really good
Lovvvvveeeee you!! Thanks for the feedback (:
Awwwww You're so Sweet and Wonderful Thank you 😊
Stahhhhp ☺️ That’s youuuuu
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Next part is up (: let me know what you think

Part 6

Chelsey continues to torment Katy’s feet with the lighter and the candle as Katy begs for mercy into her gag. “Mmmmmmphhhhh!!!!”

It’s all John can do to container himself as he watched Katy’s perfect soles drip with sweat and candle wax as they turned a rosy shade of red.

Finally, Chelsey stops. She puts the lighter back in her bag and blows out the candle, untying it from Katy’s foot.

She then walks over to the window and looks outside. “Hmmm looks like it’s just about pitch black out there. Perfect for our next bit of fun..”

“Mmmmmphh mmmm!!” Katy moans and struggles helplessly.

“Enjoying the show sir?” Chelsey asks the camera. “It’s about to get a lot better.”

John’s mouth salivates as he hears Chelsey practically purr those words into the phone. This was worth it all and more..he thinks to himself.

He watches as Chelsey pulls some cute white Nike sneakers out of her bag and puts them on her feet.

She then forces Katy to stand and cuts her legs and ankles free of the tape.

She grabs Katy’s chin and looks her deep in the eyes. “If you try to run, or get someone’s attention, I will tie you to a surfboard and put you out to sea…” she threatens.

Katy nods and whimpers helplessly into her gag.

Chelsey kisses the phone before hanging up.

John notices that his heart is racing and his hands are sweating profusely. He can hear the tick of the clock on the wall matching with his beating heart.

After what seems like forever, but is actually 15 minutes, his phone starts to ring.

FaceTime: Chelsey

He answers quickly and practically drools at what he sees…
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Ooh what a cliffhanger! I wonder what Chelsey has planned…
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DTbound wrote: 1 year ago Ooh what a cliffhanger! I wonder what Chelsey has planned…
Let’s find out (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part sevennnnnnn

He can’t believe his eyes at what he sees.

The phone is back on the tripod, except they are now on the beach. It’s hard to see because it’s so dark, but his eyes start to adjust.

Katy is buried up to her neck in sand with her feet sticking out of the sand a few feet away from her head. Her mouth has been stuffed with a few of Chelsey’s white Nike socks and black tape has been wound around her lips several times. He can see that her ankles are bound with black rope and her two big toes have also been tied em together with some black twine.

He can see the tied start to come in as the water runs freely around her neck and ankles.

“How does she look, hmmm?” Chelsey says softly into the camera. “Does she look sorry enough yet?…didn’t think so..”

John’s mouth is now dry from his jaw hanging low. He quickly gets a drink of water as he tries to formulate in his mind what is happening. His ex wife is on some beach, bound and gagged and being tortured by his college student neighbor. It seemed too good to be true.

Chelsey walks into view of the camera, she was now wearing the black cat mask with a slim black bikini.

She kneels at Katy’s feet and starts to lick them with her long tough while using her black fingernails to tickle Katy’s exposed soles as the cold ocean water runs under them.

“Mmmmmm! MMMMMMM!!!!” Katy attempts to scream but the socks and tape have rendered her silent.

Chelsey adjusts herself so that she is now sitting on her butt in the water and pushes her wet feet into Katy’s face, forcing her to smell them.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” Katy whimpers helplessly as John continues to watch through the camera.

“Oh shut up. We aren’t even half way yet. You might as well enjoy this part…” Chelsey hisses at Katy.

Katy stops her whining and wiggles her salvia covered toes helplessly as Chelseys tongue licks them.

As the ocean water rises….
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The ocean can be relentless.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This is getting really good and nice
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part eight

Katy wiggles helplessly in the sand as the water has risen to just below her nose.

Chelsey just laughs and sits in front of the camera. “What do you think? Should we leave her?”

John practically salivates, but is also slightly concerned by the fact that Chelsey might actually leave her.

He quickly texts Chelsey, “Don’t leave her. Want to see more. Make her pay.”

Chelsey reads the text and shrugs. “Fine. Call you back when we are ready for you to watch again.”

And hung up.

John sat there restlessly, jumping at every little sound. He checked his watch, 12:43. It was late. He imagined that the beach was getting windy and cold now.

Then his phone rang again.

As he answered, he saw that they were in a new location.

They are on a hotel balcony overlooking the beach. Katy is bound to a chair with black rope and her feet are hanging over the ends for anyone who is looking up to see.

Her gag has been replaced by a thick hotel towel cleave gag and she is blindfolded with a white folded pillow case.

Chelsey smiles into the camera and removes her cat mask.

“It must be nice knowing that she is bound and gagged and on display for anyone to see.” She says as she flips on the balcony light, illuminating the balcony in the dark night.

“Would be a shame for someone to see these delicious feet all exposed and helpless…” she giggles as she pets Katy’s feet.

“Mmmm mmmphh mmmph…” Katy whimpers and shakes fearfully curling her toes.

Chelsey pulls down Katy’s bra, exposing her even more on the bright balcony. She then takes two electric toothbrushes and taped them tightly to Katy’s soles.

“Let’s see if we can make Katy scream loud enough for people to look up and see her like this. Wouldn’t that be just horrible?” She asks John through the camera.

She then turns on the toothbrushes.

“I’m going to take a shower and change. Keep on eye on her for me?” She giggles evilly and walks off, her wet bare feet padding against the floor.

“Mmmm! MMMPHHHHHAHAHAH mmmmphahhahahah!!!” Katy screams and laughs into her gag as she struggle to keep hersel quiet..much to John’s enjoyment. . .
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

I absolutely love the story :) I love the use of your character’s Nike crew socks too :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Quite the torturer who gets her own fetishes in there while still writing a riveting tale!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Quite the torturer who gets her own fetishes in there while still writing a riveting tale!
Thank youuuuuu(:
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Incredible work [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] ! The tension is superb, and you waste no time cutting to the chase. I love Chelsey’s coy dialogue and the level of intrigue that John displays at this “scandalous” sight hehe. Well done
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Python_Struggles wrote: 1 year ago Incredible work @chelseykittyc@t ! The tension is superb, and you waste no time cutting to the chase. I love Chelsey’s coy dialogue and the level of intrigue that John displays at this “scandalous” sight hehe. Well done
Thank youuuuu!!! The detailed feedback is exactly what I crave ♥️😈
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 9….🫢😈

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

After 30 minutes or so, Chelsey walks out in just her black bra, jean shorts and white Nike socks.

She turns off the top brushes and looks down at the panting, hot, sweaty mess of John’s ex wife.

“Looks like you’re ready for the next part huh? You thought those feet would get a break. Nope.” She whispers into Katy’s ear.

She puts her cat mask back on before pulling off Katy’s blindfold.

“Sure hope nobody was down there recording and taking pictures…” she says, winking at the camera. “We will be back soon. Say good bye!” She orders Katy.

Katy looks at the camera and whimpers. “Mmmmph….”

And with that, Chelsey hangs up.

It only takes about 20 more minutes before the phone rings again.

He answers to see his ex wife tied spread eagle on the hotel bed. She’s wearing a very scandalous pink bikini with matching thong. Her hands and feet are bound with matching pink rope. Her lips are taped shut with pink tape that is wrapped tightly around her head.

Chelsey is wasting no time putting honey all over Katy’s feet as Katy squirms uncomfortably.

Chelsey then starts to lick it all off her feet and toes, slowly. Her long tongue laps eagerly at her soft soles and toes.

“Mmmmhahhammmm….” Katy mumbles into her gag.

“Shhhhhh….” Chelsey hisses in between licks. The honey drips all the way down her exposed soles and onto the sheets.

John was paralyzed with pleasure as he watched Chelsey tongue flick deftly between Katy’s toes and around her soles.

Katy was none too pleased but could do little else but moan into her tight tape gag.

“Mmmmmph….”

Chelsey only smiled and continued to finish licking all of the honey off of Katy’s feet, leaving them covered in a glistening layer of saliva.

“Maybe I leave her here for room service to clean up…” Chelsey whispers into the camera, causing a tingling sensation up and down John’s spine.

He checked his watch. 4:30 am. . .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic