Road Spoils (M/M, M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Road Spoils (M/M, M+/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This one-shot's been sitting on my drafts for quite some time now. Not sure if I'm completely satisfied with how it turned out but it was a fun ride (pun intended) to write.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Do you like what you see, boy?

Now, don't be shy. I saw you looking. And I don't mind. Why do you think I'm riding around with him dressed like this?

Yes, that's more like it. You can touch him if you want, he's not going to do anything about it. A fine piece, isn't he? I caught him three days ago, at a truck stop. He's a hitchhiker if you can believe that. Not that he had much luck with it, I reckon. Even with clothes on, his tattoos would scare away most regular folk.

I wouldn't call myself a regular folk, though. So, what the heck, I accepted to give him a ride when I saw him thumbing at the side of the road. Not many people take a ride at the back of a big, scary old biker like me.

It's their loss, really. My bike's a beauty and anyone would consider themselves lucky to get a joyride on her. I'm 55 and I'm sure she's been with me longer than you're alive. Hmm? I don't look that old, you say? Well, don't you have a way with words?

But I digress. Anyway, I got this twerp with me and seeing how he refrains from touching me much as we go, I figure he's a straight boy. That's fine by me, I don't give rides to boys on the account that they warm my bed unless they want to, of course.

It's hard to do small talk when we both had helmets- hmm? Yes, helmets. And I had a leather jacket I really liked but I'm getting to that part. Yes, I had a break at a truck stop, a few hours after I picked this ungrateful shit, pardon my language.

I usually don't visit truck stops that much but this place's owner and I go way back. He's a real gentleman, I don't know what he sees in the vulgar old me. He's fine with bikers and truckers, nagging them about safety and healthy food. Sometimes protection because you know how things get when a man gets lonely on the long road and there are others like you in truck stop bathrooms.

Or maybe you're a bit young for that.

There, I'm chatting and catching up with some old friends, who all tease me for riding with a stud on my back. All for good fun, of course.

I didn't see where the hitchhiker went and I assumed he was talking with the truckers to find something more comfortable than sharing a Harley-Davidson. Good luck, I thought, maybe even feeling a little good about helping a soul in need. Ha!

Then, out of nowhere, I and my friends heard a commotion coming from the bathrooms. I went there to see what was going on, thinking I'd have to break a fight between two drunks at worst.

Imagine my surprise when I see my hitchhiker, with a beer bottle in hand, knuckles bloody and fuming, towering over a twinky waiter who just held this bruising cheek and covered it on the ground. Of course, I got in between them and some truckers followed me inside by then, trying to see what was going on.

Ah, look! He's embarrassed now! Well, he can't tell you so I will. This guy here hooked up with this pretty young waiter some good time and when asked for his phone number, he got mad. I'll repeat what he said to you word for word because this old man still remembers it. He said: "I'm fine with getting a blowjob from a homo but I won't stand him getting his dirty hands anywhere near me!"

Now, you can imagine how the place went silent all of a sudden. I suspect he was hoping for us, a group of big, hairy, older men to join him in the gay bashing. Of course, he didn't expect most of us to be gay or otherwise queer ourselves.

"The police"? No boy, by that point, I still knew better than calling the cops, like they're ever good for anything. So I signed the others to calm down and went up to my hitchhiker, feeling somehow responsible for his actions.

As politely as I could manage to be in that situation, I said we were an open-minded place here and don't condone violence. And he could just leave with an apology and by paying the poor boy's hospital fees.

It should be obvious that he didn't take the offer. Oh no, not only he rejected it and called me a pouf to my face (which I'm fine with, it's not like he's wrong), he threw his beer at me. Soaking my favorite leather jacket.

Let's say there wasn't much civil talking after that for a while and this brat got a rude awakening about the values and principles of us bikers and truckers. We managed to strip him off his clothes, only leaving his shoes and jockstrap. Oh yes, the jock's all on him. A funny choice for a boy so worried about protecting his ass.

I remember thinking, this boy's got a nice body, with some meat on his bones and nice muscles. I think he'd be really popular if he could keep his rude mouth shut.

After that, the guys carried him back to my bike upon my advice while I take off my jacket and have a cigar to calm myself down. I know I let myself go a little but... "I still look good"? See, you rascal? There are still nice young men out there who know how to be polite toward their seniors. Learn something.

I followed them to put the emergency rope I always carry with me to good use. I'm no stranger to roping down unruly boys but it helped that the others held him down. For all his strength, he's no match for a dozen experienced bears! The bandana tied around his mouth was from the owner, tired of his threats and cries.

There's really not much to say after that. I stood everyone a cold drink, comforting the waiter while this hitchhiker sat nearly naked under the hot sun. I'm sure he was beating himself over for not taking my offer. Before we left, I left my jacket to the truck stop's owner with a promise of mailing it to me after dry cleaning and a kiss from both him and the poor waiter. So I guess this twerp had his uses.

Since then, I've been riding with him, visiting every gay club and cruising spot I know along the way. People are usually very interested in him right from the get-go and become even more willing to have a go with him after I tell them his story. We'll reach the address I found in his wallet in two days, where I plan to dump him on his parents' doorstep. Oh yes, stop wiggling and moaning, you deserved it.

Oh, you seem a bit tired. Well, I'm parched after talking so long under the sun, myself. Why don't you tell me your story, boy? Over a couple of drinks? This hunk of meat's not going, anywhere.

And if you want to have some fun with me or him... I'm willing to take the scenic route.

THE END
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'll admit that tattoos aren't a big turn on for me, especially that amount as pictured. However, the scenario these bikers and truckers created is insanely hot! Love the position the hitchhiker is forced into as he spends countless hours on the open road! It's a shame he is so inked up, it will diminish the great tan he's working on!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I'll admit that tattoos aren't a big turn on for me, especially that amount as pictured. However, the scenario these bikers and truckers created is insanely hot! Love the position the hitchhiker is forced into as he spends countless hours on the open road! It's a shame he is so inked up, it will diminish the great tan he's working on!
Thanks! I'm glad the story was up your alley!

I don't think the hitchhiker was expecting all of his tattoos to be visible to so many people. Maybe the biker will have to wrap him up a little more before delivering him back home! :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

A fun story. I'm not sure he really wants out of that situation as quickly as he pretends.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I hate homophobes. The closeted variety are worse! :evil:

Just desserts!!!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Making a story out of one picture is an art which you accomplished quite well. I like the way he's explaining things to the reader.

("Hi mom. Hi dad. Umm...")

I agree the excessive ink is a bit over the top, but otherwise he's a fine looking piece, as is his captor.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago A fun story. I'm not sure he really wants out of that situation as quickly as he pretends.
I think the biker can get him used to his new situation. ;)
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I hate homophobes. The closeted variety are worse! :evil:

Just desserts!!!
Haha, I can say that this was a cathartic story to write.
MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Making a story out of one picture is an art which you accomplished quite well. I like the way he's explaining things to the reader.

("Hi mom. Hi dad. Umm...")

I agree the excessive ink is a bit over the top, but otherwise he's a fine looking piece, as is his captor.
Thank you! I do enjoy writing captions, they're fun writing exercises.

Both the captor and the captive look different than the types I usually write about but that doesn't mean they don't look good.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great little story told in a fun way. Nice to see the tattooed hunk being taught a lesson in respect by the other bikers and truckers. I quite like his tattoos! Nice of the biker to help him display them so well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

What a fun and blazingly hot story to wake up to! If our biker protagonist ever gets tired of his trophy I could definitely take him off his hands. I like a challenge!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Fantastic story! I love the use of the image as what you used to write the story. That’s the same way I like to write. Find a photograph and go backwards of how they got in the position and what happens after the picture.

I also like the view the story was written from. We aren’t reading it, we are being told a story by the man in front of us. Excellent work!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago A great little story told in a fun way. Nice to see the tattooed hunk being taught a lesson in respect by the other bikers and truckers. I quite like his tattoos! Nice of the biker to help him display them so well.
I think the tattoos certainly make a striking image. Like it or not, it's hard to deny that the sight of a trussed-up stud in bondage becomes more interesting with some ink to contrast his jock-clad muscles.
wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago What a fun and blazingly hot story to wake up to! If our biker protagonist ever gets tired of his trophy I could definitely take him off his hands. I like a challenge!
If there's nobody at home when he'll inevitably get dropped unceremoniously on his parents' porch... finders keepers. :twisted:
Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story! I love the use of the image as what you used to write the story. That’s the same way I like to write. Find a photograph and go backwards of how they got in the position and what happens after the picture.

I also like the view the story was written from. We aren’t reading it, we are being told a story by the man in front of us. Excellent work!
Oh, wow, thank you so much! I loved the glance the biker gives to the camera and it inspired me to write him in a way that talks to the "listener", who also gets to be a part of the narrative.

By the way, while I can't identify the models or the photographer, [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] informed me that the photo is from the famous Drummer magazine.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I really like the style of this story - really one of your best short pieces yet! Not to mention the hot situation of putting a jerk in his proper place! I'd be into taking the scenic route with the biker and his cargo.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic