PLAYTIME WITH THE MAID (F/M, M/F) - CHAPTER 3 ADDED OCTOBER 16, 2022

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

PLAYTIME WITH THE MAID (F/M, M/F) - CHAPTER 3 ADDED OCTOBER 16, 2022

Post by Switcher1313 »

PLAYTIME WITH THE MAID

This is a little experiment I’m working on. This will be a series of vignettes between Ed and Elsa in which each chapter will represent a complete scene between the characters. Please check out https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16852 for the previous installation. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 – Mirror, Mirror

The relationship between Ed and Elsa continued to bloom and they were constantly finding new and creative ways to indulge each other’s fantasies and needs. This is a story in which Ed is sensually dominated by his maid.

This story is told from Ed’s perspective.

“Take off your clothes now…all of it!” commanded Elsa as soon as I had arrived back at the condominium from school. My heart leaped in anticipation as I shed my clothes just inside the door. When I was completely naked, Elsa went behind me with a length of black rope (we had bought many types and colors of rope for our little games). She positioned my forearms parallel to each other behind my back and bound them firmly together. I pulled at my bonds and found that I was indeed restrained. She then wound more rope around my arms and chest fashioning a harness that further immobilized my arms. I was now her willing prisoner.

Elsa then took a colorful silk scarf which she used to cleave gag me. I was steered towards the full length mirror she had placed in the living room area. I beheld my naked self, trussed up helplessly and gagged so speech was muffled.

“Don’t you just look so adorable! I love it when you’re completely naked and helpless like this!” enthused Elsa as she went behind me while her hands roved all over my exposed front. Her hands slowly caressed my naked chest even as she played with the strands decorating it. She tweaked my exposed nipples and I groaned at the flash of pain even as I could see and feel my cock harden. I had taken to shaving my privates so there was no hair to block my view.

Her hands went down my flat stomach and back to my buttocks, which she squeezed and pinched, eliciting another groan from me. She gave me a few swats on my butt, which served to inflame the desire smoldering within me.

After several long minutes of tactile torture, her hands found my exposed and erect cock and began to caress me to peak hardness. I squirmed helplessly as she stroked me even as she kissed my neck. I was her prisoner and I submitted fully to whatever she had planned for me.

I groaned my disappointment as she pulled me away from the mirror and steered me towards the bathroom. Elsa then shed all of her clothes and I stared hungrily at her sexy brown body.

“Like what you see?” said Elsa with a giggle even as she poked my hard-on. She ran the shower and we both stepped into the stall. She soaped both of our bodies and she used her entire body to spread the pleasant-smelling and slick liquid all over me. It was so difficult not to cum if not for the water pelting both of our naked bodies.

We finished our shower and she dried me off with a fluffy white towel and did likewise to herself. To my delight, we returned to the mirror and I gazed upon my body, entrapped within the moist strands of rope and soaked gag.

Elsa wasted no time in stroking me back to peak hardness. Her hands moved slowly, coaxing me into the pleasure zone.

“Just look in the mirror, my dear boy,” said Elsa as she squatted in front of me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. The sensation was heavenly as she sucked and licked me as I stood helpless to resist her (and why resist?).

I was moaning in pleasure now even as Elsa continued to stimulate me orally. Her fellatio skills were excellent and I was soon squirming in delight. Her hands caressed my balls and all I could focus on were the sweet sensations emanating from my groin.

My moans became throatier and Elsa sensed my plight. She then said, “I will make you cum in my mouth, dear boy, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!” I groaned again as she resumed her work. Slowly, the pressure built within me, pulled inexorably by this vixen between my legs.

And I erupted! I shot my load into Elsa’s waiting mouth and she greedily swallowed it all. When I had expelled everything I had, my knees buckled and she hugged me and brought me to the couch. We cuddled together and I felt my pulse and breathing slowly go back to normal.

This is what makes me look forward to coming home!
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I always enjoy your stories! I'm glad you keep writing about these 2
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

crow3467 wrote: 1 year ago I always enjoy your stories! I'm glad you keep writing about these 2
Thank you [mention]crow3467[/mention]! More stories on Elsa and Ed are coming as soon as I finish my latest Raquel story at .http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php ... c&start=50.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – French Maid Fun

(This is where Elsa gets tied up and it is told from Ed’s POV.)

It happened on a Saturday. It was midterm week and I had a ton of studying to do. Fortunately, I was at the tail end of it all and expected to finish by lunchtime. My dear Elsa had fixed me a rather sumptuous brunch of adobo flakes and fried rice and I was feeling much better by midday.

I was on the last leg of my study time when I noticed Elsa had changed her clothes. She wore a figure-hugging black dress, sleeveless, with a bit of frill at the shoulders, neck and hem of her very short skirt, which barely reached midway down her long thighs. She was also wearing sheer black stockings and her best high-heeled black pumps. She also wore that black satin choker with the ribbon, which signified that she wanted to play the submissive. She went about her chores with mincing steps and much swaying of her hips. She swept the floor and dusted all over the place, trying hard to be unobtrusive, but I knew she was constantly keeping in my line of sight. She also dropped her rag once and bent over to pick it up so I was treated to a wonderful view of her long legs and butt. By that time, I was finished studying and was just enjoying the show.

She also looked over her shoulder and batted her eyelashes at me. She had put on makeup complete with very red lipstick and I smiled at her flirting. She was wiping the dining table clean when I snuck up behind her and softly put my hands on her shoulders and caressed her firm brown arms. She tried to continue cleaning the table, but I embraced her closely from behind. I’m sure, she would not mistake my hard-on poking her in the butt as I hugged her closely.

“You should know better than to tempt the master of the house, girl!” I whispered in her ear.

“Did I distract you sir? I am so sorry! I’ll just go to the kitchen so I won’t disturb you…” she said, but I cut off her next words when I handgagged her and kissed her neck.

“Oh, you are not disturbing me, girl, but you are making me feel so hit with that outfit,” I said.

My hand continued to cover her mouth as my other hand took liberties on her body, caressing her breasts, stomach and even reaching down to her nylon-clad thighs. All the while, she moaned and ground against me, serving to inflame me further.

“Naughty maids need to be disciplined, don’t you think?” I asked and she nodded in response. I gripped her arms behind her with one arm while continuing to silence with my other hand. I steered her to the bedroom and pushed her onto it faceup. She landed with a grunt. I pulled out my duffel bag of ropes and lay her crosswise on my bed. I bound her wrists with rope and stretched her arms sideways. Her lovely legs did not miss my attention as I attached her ankles to the other corners of the bed with more rope so that she lay spreadeagled with her thighs spread lewdly apart.

“What are you going to do with me, sir?” she meekly asked as I finished lashing her to the bed.

“A bit of discipline is in order, my dear,” I said in my best British accent.

I straddled my bound maid and began to unbutton her dress. She squirmed beneath me and pleaded, “Please sir, do not expose me!”

But expose her I did. I opened the top of her dress and found she was not wearing a bra. I kissed, licked and bit those wonderful breasts and nipples. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating as I imposed my will on her.

“Please let me go, sir! I promise…” started Elsa, but I covered her mouth again and stuffed it with a ballgag. Her lips wrapped around the red ball and this heightened her sexiness, for me.

Unable to speak now, Elsa could only moan as I had my way with her. Her dress conveniently had buttons down to the skirt part so I opened them all the way exposing her front. As I thought, she was also not wearing panties so her trimmed bush came into view. I dove in and used my mouth and tongue to torment my helpless maid. She gasped, squealed and moaned as I used my mouth to torment her.

I could no longer ignore my own needs, so I undressed quickly, loosened her ankle ropes, put on a condom and plunged into her wet and velvety womanhood. She responded with an appreciative moan as I thrust deeply into her. I tried to make the moments last longer, but I could feel the pressure build in my groin. So I thrust into her with enthusiasm and her hips met me rhythmically.

Finally, I let out a loud growl as my climax arrived. I could also feel Elsa cumming as she throatily snarled into the ballgag.

I collapsed on top of her and rolled off to lie beside her. I draped an arm and leg over her body and kissed her on the lips deeply.

We stared at each other and I could see she was still hungry for more, so I said, “Maybe I should get you out of that uniform so we can have some more fun!”

Her smile, even while gagged, told me she was looking forward to it.

----

Hope you like this installment too [mention]crow3467[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Two Can Play That Game

(Still Ed’s POV)

I commanded Elsa to strip and she obliged. She slowly slipped out of her maid’s uniform and took off her sheer black stockings until she was in her birthday suit. I removed her gag so she could get a sip of cool water.

Elsa sat on the bed, rested and refreshed, leaning on her arms with her legs in front of her, bent at the knees.

“What would my cruel master want to do with me now?” she asked teasingly.

I did not answer and moved behind her with a length of rope. I positioned her wrists together and tied them palm to palm. I took more rope and wound them firmly around Elsa’s torso, pinning her arms to her body.

“Do tell me, sir, why do you tie me up like this?” asked Elsa, in her sexiest and meekest voice.

“Because I find you very sexy and lovely when I bind you tightly, my dear!” I answered before kissing my captive on the cheek. Elsa giggled, obviously pleased with my answer. I then moved Elsa’s slim ankles together before binding and cinching them. She wasn’t going anywhere. I took the time to caress those lovely long legs and Elsa smiled sexily at me, licking her lips.

I moved forward and kissed my bound prisoner deeply. Her mouth opened and our tongues met in a passionate encounter. I kissed her long and hard and she moaned in her restraints. My kisses slowly moved down her naked torso, raining kisses on her neck, chest and breasts. I suckled her breasts gently, using my tongue to stimulate her nipples.

“Ooooh, Ed! That feels so good!” said Elsa as I continued to kiss her and explore her naked body with my hands. I pushed her down so she lay on the bed, where I continued to worship her helpless body. She gasped with every kiss, pinch and squeeze I gave her. I must say that it pleased me no end when Elsa squirmed beneath me, helpless to stop or control the avalanche of pleasure that I was giving her.

By now, I had stripped down to my boxers and I lay her sideways while I spooned her from behind.

“What are you doing?” she asked uncertainly.

My hand slowly snaked down her waist, hip and thigh before one of my fingers found the very wet entrance to her most intimate part. She moaned as I slowly pushed my finger in. She squirmed helplessly as I dexterously used one, two and even three fingers to vary the exquisite torture.

"Unh! OMG! Hah! Please….! So good!” were the disjointed words that Elsa could utter. She had opened her thighs as much as her ankle bonds would permit and her juices were now leaking out of her. I continued to kiss and nip her from behind as our bodies came together. My hard-on poked her butt from behind, but she was oblivious to anything but my intruding fingers in her slit.

Finally, she gasped, “Ooooh! I’m gonna cum!” Her body shuddered as orgasm after blissful orgasm washed over her. I held her tightly as her body eventually calmed down. I started to untie her bonds.

-----

I lay on the bed completely nude. My wrists were firmly tied behind me and ropes pinned my arms to my body. My ankles were tightly bound together, making escape difficult. Elsa lay behind me, also naked. She was kissing me and her hand roamed freely all over my naked body. She would caress, pinch and sometimes slap my flesh, eliciting yelps and groans of pleasure.

“Now that I’ve turned the tables on you, master, I think it’s only fair that I inflict the same torture on you, eh?" she whispered naughtily.

Her hand took ahold of my erect manhood and started giving me a tantalizingly slow handjob.

“Let’s see how long you can hold out before you cum, shall we?” said Elsa as I groaned with sheer bliss as her soft hands continued to tease me towards an inevitable end.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I just found out that you continued with the stories of the lovely maid :D I hope you can keep going!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic