No chance (M/self, M/M) *Part 1 Jun 13*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

No chance (M/self, M/M) *Part 1 Jun 13*

Post by Tomat0skins »

“Alright, babe, see you after the weekend~”

With a quick peck on the lips, I had the house to myself all weekend. My mind was abuzz with ways to ‘pass the time’, so to speak, for the next three days. By the time my boyfriend had driven off, I was back in our bedroom, my clothes in a heap next to me.

I pulled open my nightstand drawer and tossed a few of its contents onto the bed. I sat down on the edge with a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a collar, a metal chastity cage, a latex thong, and a few padlocks scattered next to me.

My cock throbbed hard in anticipation, standing erect between my legs. I tried for a few minutes to will my aching erection away, just for long enough to squeeze it into the chastity cage, but it was a futile effort. I sighed as I stood up and walked out to the kitchen. I retrieved a few ice cubes from the freezer before returning to my bedroom. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath, hesitating for a few moments before pressing the ice cubes against my still-erect member.

I gasped and winced at the sharp chill, tapping my foot and groaning in discomfort as my cock took its sweet time shrinking back down. It took all of my willpower to keep rubbing the ice cubes against my shaft, cold water dripping between my fingers, until my cock was finally completely, utterly flaccid.

“Ahnn…” I dropped the ice cubes to the floor and instantly grabbed the chastity cage, fumbling it for a few moments before getting it lined up with my member and cramming it in. My boyfriend had deliberately chosen an uncomfortably small cage, squeezing down around my member even when fully flaccid. Getting it fitted only took a few moments, but my cock was already attempting to swell back up.

I held the cage in place as I reached down to grab the smallest padlock. This one was specifically for the cock cage, and it was the only one I didn’t have the key for. My boyfriend insisted on bringing that one with him whenever I’d be alone at the house for more than a day, and this was no exception. Not without one last moment of hesitation, I took the leap of faith and pushed the lock shut, sealing my member away without any way to free it myself.

Before giving myself enough time to think about it too much, I rushedly pulled the latex thong up my shaven legs. This, too, was deliberately a couple sizes too small. Its pouch clamped down taut over my caged member, compressing my cock and balls near flat against my groin. Latex straps squeezed my hips, and dug in between my ass cheeks. It was an incredible feeling, which only served to make the crotch feel even tighter.

My legs shuddered a little as my cock and balls throbbed painfully in their confinement. I felt a glob of precum squeeze its way out of me, smearing between the metal and latex.

I sat back down on the edge of the bed and turned to the cuffs lying beside me. I wrapped one around each wrist, pulling the heavy-duty cuffs as tightly as I could before buckling them off, before repeating the process with my ankles. I waved my arms and feet back and forth, the clinking of the cuffs’ attached d-rings sending a shiver down my spine.

Next, I turned my gaze to the collar. I picked up the heavy-duty leather bondage collar and wrapped it around my neck. A tiny moan escaped me as I pulled it tight and buckled it. My cock ached as it fought valiantly against the unyielding metal encasing it.

I shifted around uncomfortably for a moment before springing up. Only a few final touches left before I could finish binding myself. I pulled open the closet and reached down into the laundry hamper within, a veritable treasure trove of my boyfriend’s dirty clothes. He’d been going at the gym hard these past few months, and his laundry really showed it. I dug around and fished out a few of his gym socks — the filth-darkened rags were positively vile.

I was all smiles as I pranced back to my side of the bed and sat down again. Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I pressed two of the abused gym socks into my mouth, packing one against either cheek. The overpowering flavor and odor was intoxicating. I took in a deep, shaky breath, and shuddered hard.

“M-mph~…” I shamelessly moaned as my caged cock throbbed. I crammed the last sock in, pressing my tongue flat against the bottom of my mouth.

“Mmph… mh-mph!” I moaned, testing out my gag. I could only muster a very quiet sound through the gratuitous mouth stuffing, but I was far from satisfied. I reached back into my nightstand and pulled out a black ballgag. The intimidating thing barely fit into my mouth alone — let alone having to share the space with so many socks — but my list got the better of me as I forcibly stuffed the large rubber ball into my mouth. Socks were spilling out around it, my jaw overstretched to its absolute limit. I couldn’t spit out the brutal stuffing if I tried. Believe me, I did… if only because I was getting off on my pitiful inability to. It was more out of completionism than necessity that I buckled the ball gag’s strap around the back of my head.

I patted the few padlocks sitting on the bed next to me, making a mental note of their precise location, before continuing further. Their shared key sat atop my nightstand, and I studied its exact place for a moment too. The last few items I needed were my padded blindfold, and my muzzle head harness. First was the blindfold, plunging my world into pure darkness as I buckled it around the back of my head.

Lastly, I pressed the leather muzzle against my gaping mouth, pulling the webwork of straps around my head as tightly as I could manage. My mouth stuffing was compressed even deeper beneath the muzzle, and the straps clamped down around my head with ruthless tightness. The muzzle bulged only a small bit over where the ballgag tried to stick out.

Blindly, I reached out for the key, and tossed it across the room, the low ‘thud’ sending a wave of nervousness through me. I took a deep breath, drinking in the heavy sock-musk of my gag, and steeled myself for the point of no return. Sure, I’d still be able to release myself at any point, but only after blindly searching for the key for god knows how long.

I shook my head and suppressed my anxiety as best as I could. I grabbed one of the padlocks and attached my ankle cuffs to each other. Next I laid flat on the bed, pulling the blanket over me, careful not to disturb the remaining two padlocks. I grabbed them both in my hand and used one to lock my wrists together behind my back, then bent my legs and locked my wrist cuffs to my ankle cuffs, leaving me in a secure hogtie.

I concentrated hard to keep calm. The key was right there in the room with me, I could release myself whenever I wanted to. But not yet. I wanted a long session, and I was going to get it. It was getting late, and I was getting tired.

“Mmmmph…” A shiver ran down my spine as I pulled against my bonds. I tugged at the cuffs and moaned into my gag, nothing more than a pathetically soft, muffled mewl.

My cock ached in its prison, stealing away every coherent thought I tried to form. Desperate for a release, I wriggled onto my stomach and grinded up against the mattress. I whimpered in frustration as only the tiniest iotas of sensation actually made it through my cock’s painfully tight latex and metal prison. It was almost nothing, there was no way I could ever get off this way. But it was something, and I couldn’t help but keep grinding away, desperately crushing my cock and balls beneath my body for the tiniest sparks of pleasure.

The blanket gradually shifted off of me as I continued my weak thrusting, eventually falling off the side of the bed. Beads of sweat dripped down me as my pace steadily slowed, and my core muscles grew more and more sore.

Eventually, I collapsed in an exhausted heap, my body glistening with sweat. My chest heaved, and I couldn’t help but let out a defeated whimper, with every steamy breath. The inside of my latex thong was soaked with precum, my caged cock freely sliding back and forth in its unyielding crotch pouch. The frustration was pure torture. Even in my total exhaustion, my body still twitched in pitifully weak attempts at thrusts. I didn’t even have the will you cum anymore, I just couldn’t help myself.

I must’ve been at it for hours, but finally the twitches were slowing to a stop. The exhaustion slowly won out over the frustration, and my breathing slowed to a calm, almost relaxed pace. My whimpering slowly grew lower and less frequent until I was finally able to fall into a fitful slumber.

*CLICK*

I woke with a jump, after what felt like no time at all. Was that the sound of the front door? It couldn’t be, I was supposed to have the house to myself until Monday. Wait, what time was it? I could’ve sworn I was hearing footsteps. I clumsily twisted and yanked at my arms and legs, not fully processing my bound state until I fell to the floor with a jarring thud.

I coughed and gasped and writhed ineffectively on the ground. I was fully awake now, my heart racing. I laid as still as I could and focused on listening, but now I couldn’t hear anything. The house was silent.

Regardless of whether I was hearing things or not, I thought I should get myself released right now. I carefully writhed across the floor, trying as hard as I could to not panic.

*Thump… thump… thump…*

I kept wriggling across the floor, blindly searching with increasing desperation. Were those more footsteps? No, it couldn’t be, it must just be my heart racing, or something happening outside…

Suddenly I was yanked up by the d-ring atop my muzzle harness. I was pulled upright, forced to balance on my knees.

“MMMMGH!… MMPH! NNGH!” I screamed in terror, twisting my body back and forth, wrenching at my cuffs, shaking my head. I was in a carnal panic, hyperventilating, barely able to balance on my knees as the intruder kept holding me upright.

“Well well well… not so many valuables, but maybe this night wasn’t a waste after all~…”
Last edited by Tomat0skins 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Thank you if you made it all the way through that! Bit of a shorter one, I'll continue writing it when I get the chance. Tropey as all hell, I know, but hopefully it wasn't absolutely terrible. Any pointers or suggestions would be extremely appreciated! However, the one thing I'm afraid I can't budge on is gratuitous cruelty~

I'll try to be more active than I've been, sorry heh heh x.x
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
BoundWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundWolf »

Loved reading so far! Can't wait to read more, hopefully soon :D
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Shame to see this died! Wonder if the mysterious intruder would've subjected our protagonist to some scent torture ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Yeah fingers crossed for a second part one day
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic