The Dynamic Duo Pleasured Drop by Drop (F/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Dynamic Duo Pleasured Drop by Drop (F/MM)

Post by rtbw »

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread and am placing it here...

When I’m wearing my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit, I like to think up possible scenarios of dastardly villains capturing and tying me up. Here’s another episode from my fantasies:

I’ve already changed into my cape and tights as my alter ego, Robin. I’m working in the Batcave when the Batphone rings. Batman answers it to learn from Commissioner Gordon that the police have captured one of Catwoman’s henchmen. The apprehended goon informed the arresting officers that Catwoman’s next heist will be at the Gotham City Museum.

Batman replies, “Robin and I will handle this. We’ll head to the museum at once to secure the grounds.” Batman and I quickly get into the Batmobile and make our way there.

We arrive at the museum, and we’re told that a young curator named Ms. Kovack can help us. When we enter her office, she stands up from behind her desk and walks over to us to shake our hands, “To what do I owe this honor of receiving the Dynamic Duo?”

She looks very alluring in her form-fitting jacket over her blouse and a smart-looking skirt hemmed a few inches above her knees. It’s hard not to stare at her figure as we explain the situation and ask if she has any idea what might be the target for Catwoman’s impending heist.

“I think I have an idea,” the cute curator offers. She explains there’s an ancient Egyptian cat sculpture that the museum just received on loan for a temporary exhibition. She walks to a file cabinet and opens a drawer to shuffle through some papers. Her back side looks very captivating.

Ms. Kovack shows us some documents about the sculpture, and Batman and I are convinced it’s Catwoman’s target. Batman asks if we can see the item. “Of course. Please follow me.”

We’re led into a small room in the basement storage area. The curator tells us to wait as she fetches the artifact, and she closes the door behind her as she walks out. The room then quickly fills with gas, and Batman and I frantically try to wave it away from our faces and reach for our utility belts, but the effects of it are too strong. I slump and fall on my knees. Batman is still standing, so I grab onto his waist, but we both collapse to the ground in a heap and lose consciousness.

-------
When I wake up, I can’t move at all. My body is strapped down spread eagle on a rack, with extra ropes tying down my waist and upper thighs where they meet my torso. Batman is tied down the same way on another rack next to mine, and there is a vat suspended above each of us with a funnel pointing down to the middle of our bodies.

As I struggle in vain against the bonds, I say, “Batman, I’m completely tied down, and I can’t move at all.” He replies, “Me neither, old chum. Whoever secured us to these racks is adept at ropework.”

I hear a door open, and it’s the curator! Batman exclaims, “Ms. Kovack, what is the meaning of this!”

The shapely curator replies with a wicked smile, “Do I have an arousing experience in store for you boys.”

She struts over to the space between our racks and continues, “I’ve modified some medieval torture devices from the museum’s collection to see how they’d work on you. There’s nothing special about the rack you’re strapped on, but the containers above you were used for Chinese water torture. But today, I want those devices to do their work not on your heads…” She reaches down on either side to pat both our bulges, “….but on the part of your body that attracts the most attention through your tight form-fitting outfits.”

I feel her hand through my spandex briefs tapping my manhood. Batman retorts, “You are a diabolical fiend no better than the crooked Catwoman.”

Ms. Kovack bends down to pet the top of Batman's head, “Maybe you're right, but what’s more important for me is that you also find me attractive. I was flattered by how you and Robin were gazing at my body in my office.”

The curator continues, “Well, let's not delay your fates any longer. I imagine you've already figured out how this will work. The constant dripping of water on your protruding batbulges will gradually cause your body to reach an irrepressible hyper aroused state, and after being unable to suppress the unyielding effects of the drops falling on your sex, you’ll go absolutely batty.”

I snarl at the vixen, “You won’t get away with this.”

Ms. Kovack ignores me and says, “Now, let me try to make the target bigger for these drops.” Her left hand reaches down for Batman’s mound and her right hand connects with mine, and she starts rubbing and stroking both of us. I’m ashamed that her hand is having its intended effect. I feel my member growing and hardening, stretching my tights and making my crotch feel more constrained under my briefs. I whimper as I try to suppress the arousal from the curator’s handjob.

“That should be enough. But my…that felt so good for me too. I was immediately drawn to your beautiful bulges when you walked into my office, and it was like they were screaming at me to touch them. I’m glad I did, and I can’t wait to feel them more when I come back.”

She reaches up to the vat above Batman to activate the dripping, and she adjusts it to aim the drops directly onto the his mound. Ms. Novak then turns toward the vat above me and does the same.

I now feel each drop falling on the stem of my erected stalk, and I feel a kind of arousing sensation I’ve never felt before. At the same time, I feel the crotch of my briefs and tights becoming moist, which amplifies my arousal.

Ms. Kovack looks satisfied, “That should be it. You’re going to be in such bliss before you lose your minds. But don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you two after this is over.” And then she walks out the room and closes the door.

As I try to hold back my arousal from the accumulating effects of each droplet, I plead, “Holy indignity. Batman, how do we get out of this?”

“To be frank, Robin, I can’t think of a way out.”

And I just lie there, feeling drop after drop on my private parts with my briefs and tights slowly becoming saturated. A tingling sensation is rippling throughout my body from each drop, and each ripple is stimulating me slightly more than the last. I already begin wondering how long I can endure this before I lose my mind and body to Ms. Kovack.

TORTURE AT ITS MOST BIZARRE AND TERRIBLE!

CAN BATMAN AND ROBIN STAY GOOD UNTIL THE LAST DROP?

OR WILL THEY BECOME MERE DOLLS FOR MS. KOVACK TO FULFILL HER NEEDS?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Posting the same comment about wanting to be at Ms Novack's mercy just so the pics of the inspiration for her are posted again. :D
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'm sure this show is where I got my desire to be tied down and toyed with by a beautiful woman. It's great that [mention]Reidy[/mention] appreciates being at a woman's mercy like that.

Here are the screengrabs of Nancy Kovack again:

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

It was definitely the show that got me into bondage. Couldn't work out as a kid why I got so excited when the dynamic duo and later terrific trio were tied up. Only made sense as I got older.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago It was definitely the show that got me into bondage. Couldn't work out as a kid why I got so excited when the dynamic duo and later terrific trio were tied up. Only made sense as I got older.
The same for me. Looking back, the bondage and sexual tension of the show had an effect on me even when I was really young without knowing it.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

FOR YOU, SOME TIME HAS PASSED SINCE WE LEFT OUR CAPTURED CAPED CRUSADERS. BUT FOR BATMAN AND ROBIN, THE PERIL HAS JUST BEGIN AS THEY LIE PRONE TO THE MUSEUM CURATOR’S DIABOLICAL VARIATION OF CHINESE WATER TORTURE. LET’S KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT OUR HEROES CAN EMERGE INTACT.

As I lay spread eagle on the track, each drop falling between my legs heightens my arousal little by little. The spandex in my water-logged tights and briefs is straining over my erection that has now reached its maximum point, waiting to blow in climax when the stimulation from the water torture pushes me to the point of no return.

I say dejectedly, “Holy irrepressibility, Batman. I can’t suppress the stimulation in my body from these drops.”

Batman musters as much strength as he can, “Don’t worry about that, Robin. This torturous device might push our physical urges over the limit, but all is not lost as long as we maintain our mental faculties. Hang in there, old chum.”

But I can already feel my mental faculties faltering as the constant dripping pummels the center of my body’s manhood. I can’t sense or think of anything eelsebut the pleasure and pain from each drop I feel falling through my batbriefs.

Drip, drip, drip, drielhundres of drips must have smacked into the base of my stalk, and it continues relentlessly. The thin layer of spandex of my briefs and tights is doing nothing to dull the impact of each drop.

And then the drop comes that triggers my release. It feels like a dam bursts open as I unleash into my spandex in wave after wave. My body convulses as much as it can against the rope pinning me down to the rack, and I close my eyes and moan hard as I try to control the output in my crotch.

The waves of release slow down and my bulge eventually stops its spasms. I feel a heavy blanket of pleasure over my body, but it quickly turns to discomfort and even pain as I realize the drops are still falling on my member.

Drip, drip, drip, drip…I drift in and out of consciousness, and I forget where I am when I come to. At one point, I hear Batman straining and moaning…I’m thinking he reached the point of no return too.

And the drops keep pounding away at my private parts…they feel so tender. I lose feeling in the rest of my body, and my mind goes blank.

I reenter consciousness when I feel tugging on my wrists. It’s Batman, on his knees next to the table and cutting the ropes tying me to the rack with his batknife. It takes a while to free me completely as Batman crawls to each of my limbs.

I can see why he had to crawl when I try to sit up and get off the track. The area between my legs is very tender…as if my private area is bruised. And I think the sensation in my crotch feels more intense because it’s completely soaked from the countless drops of water that fell.

I slowly slide my legs over the edge of the rack and try to stand up, but my crotch immediately protests and I collapse to the ground. Batman and I spend a very long time writhing and nursing ourselves on the ground. An hour or two must have passed before we have enough pain-free feeling between our thighs to stand up, and we hobble our way into the museum.

The halls of the museum are dark and closed. We look at our batwatches and realize we’ve been subject to the torture water torture for 10 hours. We struggle outside and gingerly board the Batmobile.

It's a painful sensation buckling the safety build over my lap. Batman starts the ignition and we make our way quietly to the Batcave to recover and regroup ourselves.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Epilogue

I forgot to say how Batman was able to extricate himself from the rack before he came over to save me. I’ll add that here as an epilogue.

As we peeled out of our soaked spandex in the batcave, he explained what he did. There was a bright light bulb above him, and he noticed the buckle of his utility belt was reflecting the light onto the ceiling. He also noticed that the underside of the vat of water was highly polished.

He was lucky enough to be able to turn his waist just enough to direct the reflected light from his utility belt to the underside of the vat, which in turn reflected the light to the rope tying his wrist down to the rack. He kept that position until the heat from the redirected and concentrated light burned through the rope, freeing his hand to reach for the batknife in his belt.

Holy trigonometry. Am I glad he kept his mental faculties while that cruel contraption hammered down on our manhood and minds. And now we'll have to figure out how to find Ms. Kovack and bring her to justice.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for writing and sharing this story [mention]rtbw[/mention] !

I recall watching several episodes of this show, when I waas 8 or 9, and tying myself up during one in particular. I was unable to free myself at the end of the episode, so I embarassingly had to call my dad down to basement where our TV room was and cut me loose. He blamed comic books and this show for my interest in TUGs, but as far as I can recall my interests in TUGs started when I was only 4, before I was even allowed to watch TV on my own!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Holy Sticky Spandex! The Dynamic Duo have become ejaculatory exhibits, creaming in their costumes!!! :o :o :o

It's back to the Bat Cave to await Miss Kovack's next kinky commission of a nocturnal emission! :shock: :shock:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Holy Sticky Spandex! The Dynamic Duo have become ejaculatory exhibits, creaming in their costumes!!! :o :o :o

It's back to the Bat Cave to await Miss Kovack's next kinky commission of a nocturnal emission! :shock: :shock:
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s alluring alliteration adds to the story again!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for writing and sharing this story @rtbw !

I recall watching several episodes of this show, when I waas 8 or 9, and tying myself up during one in particular. I was unable to free myself at the end of the episode, so I embarassingly had to call my dad down to basement where our TV room was and cut me loose. He blamed comic books and this show for my interest in TUGs, but as far as I can recall my interests in TUGs started when I was only 4, before I was even allowed to watch TV on my own!
Thanks for the response, [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention]. There must be thousands or millions of us who have been drawn to bondage because of the Batman series. Everybody involved in the show must have known what they were doing.

Do you remember which episode led you to tie yourself so securely like that? And were there other memorable episodes for you?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Thanks for writing and sharing this story @rtbw !

Thanks for the response, @tiedinbluetights. There must be thousands or millions of us who have been drawn to bondage because of the Batman series. Everybody involved in the show must have known what they were doing.

Do you remember which episode led you to tie yourself so securely like that? And were there other memorable episodes for you?
Hello [mention]rtbw[/mention] ! Not having re-watched those episodes in ages, I wouldn't be able to tell the exact one, but I do remember both Batman and Robin being tied to some steam poles or something like that. The Catwoman episodes were memorable too. I believe there was one with a hot floor causing Batman and Robin to 'dance' (link to Pinterest image) as Catwoman looked on with amusement, although I may be mixing up episodes -- it was a long time ago!

I also remember embarrassing my parents once during a Frank Gorshin episode, asking about that bulge between his legs. I don't remember the exact episode, but I do recall my parents say that they would explain it, eventually -- I figured it out on my own a few years later when I turned 13.

Perhaps, one day, I'll subscribe to a streaming service that streams oldies and binge rewatch them!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks for the response, @tiedinbluetights. There must be thousands or millions of us who have been drawn to bondage because of the Batman series. Everybody involved in the show must have known what they were doing.

Hello @rtbw ! Not having re-watched those episodes in ages, I wouldn't be able to tell the exact one, but I do remember both Batman and Robin being tied to some steam poles or something like that. The Catwoman episodes were memorable too. I believe there was one with a hot floor causing Batman and Robin to 'dance' (link to Pinterest image) as Catwoman looked on with amusement, although I may be mixing up episodes -- it was a long time ago!

I also remember embarrassing my parents once during a Frank Gorshin episode, asking about that bulge between his legs. I don't remember the exact episode, but I do recall my parents say that they would explain it, eventually -- I figured it out on my own a few years later when I turned 13.

Perhaps, one day, I'll subscribe to a streaming service that streams oldies and binge rewatch them!
Relate a lot to this. So many moments of Batman, Robin and later Batgirl tied up I found exciting. Only many years later I truly realised the significance of it.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Hello @rtbw ! Not having re-watched those episodes in ages, I wouldn't be able to tell the exact one, but I do remember both Batman and Robin being tied to some steam poles or something like that. The Catwoman episodes were memorable too. I believe there was one with a hot floor causing Batman and Robin to 'dance' (link to Pinterest image) as Catwoman looked on with amusement, although I may be mixing up episodes -- it was a long time ago!

Yes, those bulges were quite visible and hard to miss. It's as if the costumes were designed to show off that part of the body.

The hot floor trap was immediately before the grill trap that's currently on my profile photo.

And if you have an Amazon subscription, the Batman series is on "Freevee" on Amazon Prime Video.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

Relate a lot to this. So many moments of Batman, Robin and later Batgirl tied up I found exciting. Only many years later I truly realised the significance of it.
Same here. I don't know why I was so drawn to seeing the Terrific Trio tied up when I was young, and I can't get enough of it now as an adult.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic