The Unlikely Savior (M+/F) - Chapter 6 - 04/24/23 - Story Completed

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Unlikely Savior (M+/F) - Chapter 6 - 04/24/23 - Story Completed

Post by GreyLord »

This is a short story requested by [mention]JennyTied[/mention]. See https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19602. I hope this meets your expectations.

This is an adult story about two 18-year-old graduating seniors. One, the girl, is rich, beautiful, tall, intelligent, athletic, and successful at everything she does. The other, a boy, not so much. It is not that he isn't clever. But he is caught up in family loops of poverty and failure.

Any faults or errors herein are my responsibility.

I also hope others who might read this story will enjoy it. Happy reading.

-----

The Unlikely Savior
By GreyLord

Chapter 1 - I can dream

Adam:

My name is Adam Gentry, and I am a senior this year in high school. I am 18 years old and can't say I am thrilled with my life. I have to admit that I am not totally unhappy with it either. I live in Waltham, MA, on the western edge of Boston. Let me tell you a little about myself. My folks are hard-working people, but success has eluded them in life. I've had everything I need so far in my life, but that is a long way from having everything I want.

Let me start by telling you what I want most. During high school, I have always had at least one class with Marjory Nakamura. She is also 18 and is my number one dream. But, as I sometimes see watching a television movie, she is out of my league. Marjory's dad is the owner of an electronics manufacturing and design company. He is Japanese and is as rich as Midas. Working for her dad could be another dream for me. Marjory has never been mean or ugly to me. She is a beauty beyond my ability to describe. She must inherit much from her mother, who I understand is from Norway. Marjory is tall, especially for someone who is part oriental. I would guess she is about 5' 10" with long black hair that falls below her hips. Naturally, it is always immaculate. She has big brown almond eyes and a smile that displays her perfect teeth. Her complexion has never been anything but perfection. She is an athlete, the Captain of the school's women's swim team, and a great basketball player. Marjory is in all the most popular clubs and clicks at the school. Did I mention that she has D-cup breasts that are amazingly firm? More often than not, Marjory dresses to show generous cleavage. As if looks were insufficient, she will be the valedictorian at graduation. She is as good as I am in math and science, so I didn't even have a chance to be helpful to her in the areas in which I am good. She could have her pick of schools. I hear she is going to Harvard. That is just down the road from where I want to go but can't.

I am just not attractive enough for her. My family's lack of wealth is a problem too. I am short, only 5' 8". My hair is unruly and red; I can't afford the haircuts to make it look good. I wish I had paid better attention in all of my classes in high school. There aren't any of them that I couldn't have made an A. But I was always more interested in learning about my true passion, electronic circuits. The problem is my family can't afford most of the tools and components I would need to try things at home. I scored high in science and math and screwed up in history, language, and other things that bored me. Now that is hurting me because there is no way that I can get a scholarship to a first-rate school. Goodbye, dream of MIT.

It was lucky that I learned early that the public library would get books by interlibrary loan for me that they didn't have themselves. And I could also go to the library at the local technical school and read books in the library. That still left me with some time on my hands. I used that time to dream about Marjory. I have tried a couple of times to ask her out. She rejected me very gently and skillfully. Still, it was a rejection. Don't think that I am obsessed. My interest in electronics keeps many things on my mind of a technical nature. But in unguarded moments, thoughts of Marjory pop into my mind uninvited.

More often than not, those thoughts will be kinky in nature. In those dreams, I will have Marjory in a private place and will have tied her hands tied behind her back. My hands will be exploring the cleavage that she is showing. Since it is my dream, she is showing a lot. She tells me what I am doing feels very good and that I should open her shirt more and free her tits from her bra. She is wearing low riders and …

No need to get into the details of what is just a dream. The senior class meets at the park for a picnic in a few hours. It is well into May and warm enough to swim. I am sure most of the girls will be in bikinis, including Marjory. Next weekend, they will have the prom. I won't go. Then there is graduation.

At the picnic, I ate a few hot dogs and talked to some people in the chess club. I didn't bring a bathing suit. No need to point out to everybody just how skinny I am. Marjory was in and out of the water. As usual, her bikini was tiny, and she looked fantastic. I was wearing sunglasses so I could look her way occasionally without it being obvious.

Later in the afternoon, Marjory left the water and dressed in one of her very hot outfits. Her hair was hung in a long ponytail. She wore a narrow tank top without a bra that displayed more cleavage than usual. And her skirt, if you could call it that, was a tartan that started closer to her cunt than her navel and hung only scant inches below it. On her feet, she had strappy sandals. Did I say she looked hot? I should repeat it anyway.

The sun was getting low, and the class was dispersing. I saw Marjory's ride driving up. His dad generally drove a Corvette but sometimes used a big van I supposed he used at work. I managed to walk by the van just before her and said, "Good party, Marjory. I hope you had a good time today."

She answered, “I did, and I hope you did too.”

I was behind the van, walking away, when the van's sliding door opened, and I heard a gasp from Marjory. Turning to look, I saw two men had jumped out of the van and grabbed Marjory before she could flee. They were wearing tracksuits and were masked. I started toward them, yelling. But had only taken a step before they threw Marjory in the van and leapt in behind her. I was at the back of the van. It was a massive monstrosity with a ladder on the back to help load things on top. I was right at it and, without thinking, stepped up on the ladder. I couldn't see the people in the van, and they couldn't see me. They would not know I was there unless they saw me climb on. I guess they did not. The driver and the thugs that grabbed Marjory were looking at her as they hustled her inside. I did not know it then, but as the driver sped away, the thugs in the back were busy tying Marjory up in a strict hogtie and gagging her with a large black ball gag.

For me, now I was holding on for dear life. The van was speeding through the streets, and I would be hurt badly if I lost my grip while the vehicle was flying along. Still, while holding on, I attempted to think about what I might do when the van stopped. I had no cell phone, so I couldn't call for help. One of those thugs could hold me off of the ground by my neck with one hand. Physically, there was nothing that I could do.

Marjory:

I have never felt true terror. I thought I had been scared before. Now I know what real fear is. I have never been tied up. I try to ask a question. The only sound I can make is, "Hmmmph, hmmmph?" Once, I saw a movie with a woman tied up like I am. They called this a hogtie.

The thug, who seemed to be the boss, said, "She wants to ask us a question. Maybe we will let her speak when we get back to base. In the meantime, let's get a better look at the goods."

They turned me on my side and lifted my tank top over my breasts. I have never been exposed in this way. Showing my cleavage and stirring the boys' reactions has always been fun. They can't ever stop staring. But this is not fun. These guys can do anything to me, and there is no way that I can prevent it.

The definition in her abdominals was spectacular, with the muscle definition she had developed from years of swim team practice. The strain of her stressful hogtie added to her beauty in the eyes of the thugs. Seeing her ribs straining against her taunt skin with her magnificent breasts above them was irresistible. The thugs made free use of their hands over her body.

Marjory was thinking, I hate this, but I cannot move in any way to stop them. There have been times when I thought I was helpless. I was wrong. This is being helpless. At least they are not hurting me. I will endure. I will be strong. What does not kill me makes me stronger. Daddy will give them what they want to free me. I know they are kidnapping me to get something from him. This is horrible, and I hate it. And why is my core responding to their hateful touch? My own body is betraying me. Well, they can't take my virginity. That train left the station. But I really don't want to be raped. I have to accept what happens. I am helpless. I can't stop them from doing anything they want. Oh God, there is no help for me! I remember one thing that gives me a little hope. That boy, Adam Gentry, saw what happened. Surely he will call the police. I know he is infatuated with me. He thinks he is cool and not staring, but he does. But he has always been pleasant and proper. Unfortunately, he is such a skinny little runt. His eyes look intelligent even if he never stands out in class. Come on, Adam, get help for me. I need you to be there for me now!

The van slowed and turned onto a road with warehouses. It turned toward a building with an open cargo door at one warehouse. The van slowly drove into the warehouse. A man in a suit was waiting. The van stopped, and the driver's and sliding doors opened. The two thugs and the driver got out and stood respectfully before their boss, the man in the suit. The lead thug said, "It worked exactly as you planned. There were no problems, and we have the package."

The boss, Mr. Ray, said, “Bring her out. I want to take a look.”

The two thugs pulled Marjory from the van and deposited her at Mr. Ray's feet. Mr. Ray ordered, "Release her hogtie and stand her on her feet."

When they did, he carefully looked her up and down. "I see that you did not damage the goods in any way. Very good. Now to secure her here, this post will do nicely. Untie her and back her against the post. Lash her thoroughly to it. Then tie her hands and elbows behind her back and the post. Tie her tight. Her level of comfort is not an issue. And leave the disarray of her clothing as you have it. No, pull the top of her tank top over her head and behind her neck. She will be completely topless. She is nice to look at this way, and a few pictures of her like this will motivate Dad, don't you think, Miss Marjory?"

Marjory screamed at the Suit. It came out in a low mumble, "Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph!"

Marjory's breasts were above average in size, especially for someone with oriental heritage. Her chest size was 37 inches. Years of swimming practice had increased the size of her latismus muscles. That added some to her chest measurements. Her cup size was D. Her swimming and other athletic activities had stripped any fat from her body, and she was lean with excellent muscle definition. Her breasts were high and firm. When she showed cleavage, as she often did, the valley between her tits fell between two close mountains of flesh. Her nipples were rosy peaks begging a man to twist or suck on them. But only two young men had ever seen or touched them, and in both cases, it was an activity that was not repeated.

The thugs tied her as their boss directed. There were loops of rope around her hips, waist, ribs below her breasts, and above her breasts. They bound her firmly to the post and were tight enough that she had to concentrate on breathing. Her elbows were pulled cruelly close together, and her wrists were crossed and tightly bound. She worried about her circulation. Marjory wanted to cry and was on the verge of doing so. But she was determined not to show any weakness.

“One more thing," ordered Mr. Ray. Tie her ankles together behind the post and lash her legs to the pole while you are at it. That will put a lot of stress on her legs and make the ropes support some of her weight. Then I will take some pictures to send to Mr. Nakamura. Those are almost unbelievable tits, Miss Marjory. They beg for a man's hand. Perhaps later, I can attend to that.”

Adam:

Earlier, I didn't know what was happening to Marjory. I couldn't see inside the way I was holding onto the van. They must be kidnapping her to extort money from her dad. Hopefully, they would think caring for her would put them in a better bargaining position. The van was slowing down and approaching a big building, a warehouse.

I saw that this was my chance to get off the ladder. My arms were cramping. I don't know what kept me holding on. Fear of falling from the speeding van was undoubtedly an issue. But fear for Marjory was my big motivation. My only plan was to avoid being seen, keep alert, and wait for an opportunity to help Marjory. It wasn't much of a plan.

-----

A List of my Stories:
Spy Task Force at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19190
Tale of an Archer at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17878
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The title fits perfectly Adam Gentry is an unlikely Savior as it seems. The first part sets the stage nicely. I am curious how the story will unfold further [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The title fits perfectly Adam Gentry is an unlikely Savior as it seems. The first part sets the stage nicely. I am curious how the story will unfold further @GreyLord !
I am too, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Hopefully, Adam and Marjory will relate the rest of the story to me soon.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Interesting start. I really liked the first Adam point of view part. It was raw and tender and stylistically consistent. Some authors here claim you should start a story with action and not a lengthy character description, but this one was on point and nicely paced.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Sensual good start.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Interesting start. I really liked the first Adam point of view part. It was raw and tender and stylistically consistent. Some authors here claim you should start a story with action and not a lengthy character description, but this one was on point and nicely paced.
That is a great compliment from you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Thank you very much. I wish that I could claim that it was skill on my part. But, alas, it just an example of the clueless charging ahead. I do hope that the story continues to entertain you.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago Sensual good start.
Thank you for your comment, [mention]JennyTied[/mention]. The next chapter will have more action and will be posted soon.,
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

kudos to one of the best writers here
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very interesting start! Looking forward to read more :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 1 year ago kudos to one of the best writers here
Thank you for those very kind words. This is somewhat of an experiment for me. I'm glad you, and some others, like it so far.

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting start! Looking forward to read more :D
Great to hear from you, [mention]charliesmith[/mention], The next chapter should be posted on 03/16/23, EDT
Spy Task Force Completed
damselera
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by damselera »

This story has a lot of promise!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Excellent work, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. This looks like it's going to be quite an adventure. I'll be very interested to see where this story goes.

It's also nice to see you taking a post from the Story Requests section and giving it life.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

damselera wrote: 1 year ago This story has a lot of promise!
I sincerely hope that I can meet your expectations. Thank you, [mention]damselera[/mention].

Fandango wrote: 1 year ago Excellent work, @GreyLord. This looks like it's going to be quite an adventure. I'll be very interested to see where this story goes.

It's also nice to see you taking a post from the Story Requests section and giving it life.
Thank you so much, [mention]Fandango[/mention]. I have to give credit to [mention]JennyTied[/mention] for the concept.

The next chapter will be posted tomorrow, EDT.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Chapter 2 - Zip Ties and no Tools

Adam:
I jumped off the van and was able to avoid falling. The warehouse was lined with bushes, and I could get in them to hide. I was still unseen. I can't make the mistake of premature action. That would doom Marjory and me as well. But, I will save her. I studied my surrounding. I wanted to be able to look into the warehouse. There weren't a lot of windows, but there were a few, and one was near me and partially hidden by bushes.

Going to the window behind the bushes, I looked into the warehouse. What I saw horrified me! How could anyone treat my beautiful Marjory this way? At the same time, my groin reacted to the vision that I was seeing. Marjory was topless and tied to a post. She was gagged with a large black ball gag. A man in a suit was taking pictures or a video of her with his phone. I watched as he connected his phone to a laptop. I could guess what was happening. He was sanitizing the media by stripping identifying metadata. Then he would send it to Mr. Nakamura with his demands.

They were loading in the van. The last man to get in the van had turned the lights out, and the cargo door started opening. I got prone on the ground as close to the building as possible and saw the van drive away. Everyone that I had seen was in the vehicle. They didn't leave a guard behind. This is my chance. I have to find a way to get inside.

I have circled the building. Every door and window is locked. I had thought about breaking a window, but the glass is in front of metal bars. I wouldn't be able to crawl through. Another option, run to get help. Coming in, the way I was hanging onto that ladder didn't give me the best view of the surroundings possible, but it didn't look as if I would find help quickly. There were no houses or open businesses that I saw anywhere nearby. At the same time, I wasn't doing Marjory any good out here with her inside. She must be terrified!

The issue of leaving was resolved for me when I saw the van returning. I took up my old position, near the cargo door but hidden behind the bushes and lying flat on the ground. The van drove inside. This time, they did not shut the door immediately. I crept up to the door and peeked inside. There were only two of them now. One thug and the guy in the suit. They were standing in front of Marjory, ogling the delectable sight.

Marjory:

They are smirking at me. They clearly enjoy looking at my tied-up body and my exposed tits. I had resolved that I would not be weak. I can't move, and I can't speak. But I can look them in the eye to let them know I am not afraid. Even if that is a lie. Of course, I am scared. But I won't let them see my fear. Suit comes closer, "Later, we will take more pictures of you. You need to learn how to look more distressed and frightened. That will help persuade your father to do what we ask."

His hand shot out, unexpected by me, and slapped me hard on my left tit. Damm that hurt. But I didn't make a sound, and I don't think my face gave away my actual reaction either. Then the son-of-a-bitch put his hand on my right tit and just held it. I narrowed my eyes as I stared at this creep.

“You see, you won't ever know if I will hurt you or not. You had better practice looking afraid and get good at it. Otherwise, there will be a lot more on the hurt side. Joe, go and get the mattress."

The thug headed off somewhere behind me, and Suit went back to the van and got in the passenger seat. I could see that he was opening a laptop.

Adam:

This was my chance. Thug had entered a back room, and Suit was busy with his laptop. There were a lot of dark hiding places around the walls of the warehouse. I slipped in and hid behind some boxes. The thug was returning, carrying a bunk mattress. He dropped it on the floor in front of Marjory.

The man in the suit left the van. I could hear him talking to the thug. This was my chance to get inside. They were focused on Marjory. I couldn't blame them for that. She looked incredibly beautiful half naked and tied up to expose her breasts. There were plenty of hiding places around the walls, and I slipped into one while Marjory had their attention. The Thug and the Suit were untying Marjory from the pole. They had used that to get their kidnap pictures. It looked like they were retying her on the mattress.

That is what they did. Soon Marjory was hogtied. They left her in her state of undress and gagged. At least they pulled a blanket over her. It looked like they were cruel to her to get the effect they wanted for the pictures but wouldn't hurt her just for their fun. What they were doing was evil enough. I could understand they didn't want her screaming.

Marjory:

I was back in a hogtie. It was tight, but I wasn't hurting. I will be soon. Being held in this unnatural position for a long time will cause cramps that will worsen. I was glad to have the blanket over me. The temperature will drop during the night. I tested my bonds to see what kind of movement I had. Not very much, but there was a little room I could move. I didn't want to wiggle off the mattress unless I had a real plan. Suit and Thug had left, turning out the lights again when they went.

There did not seem to be much chance I could get out of this tie. My elbows were tied. They were strained by being pulled close together. Then my wrists were crossed and bound firmly. They had made some kind of rope harness around my chest. I was surprised they didn't feel me up more while tying the harness. My legs were lashed together at my upper thighs and just above my knees. My ankles were tied and then attached to the chest harness. My feet were pulled tight to the harness until my feet were up past my butt. My fingers could touch my ankles, but I couldn't feel a knot anywhere I could work on. My hands were tied to my ankles. I guess that was to keep me from being able to move my arms to any extent. It was very effective.

Mom told me a few times that she liked to play tie-up games. I had never followed up on those hints. Maybe if I had and had practiced getting tied up by Mom, I would be better able to escape now.

My jaw was aching from the giant ball strapped in my mouth. It pushed down on my tongue, so I couldn't articulate anything. And it forced my jaws widely apart. That was what was causing the ache. They had used a lot of rope on me and something else. I didn't know what they used, but I am stuck, that is for sure. I don't think that I can sleep any this way. This is going to be a very long night.

I hear something. Is someone else in here? I surely don’t want Suit or Thug back. But someone else is scary too. I am so totally at the mercy of anyone. Someone is approaching. Be tough, girl. Maybe it’s help!

“Marjory, I can’t see anything in this dark. This is Adam. Can you make some sound to help me find you?”

Adam! I couldn't believe it. I had hoped he would get help, but he came himself. "Hmmmph! Hmmmph!" I cried as loud as I could.

He said, "Okay, I've got you now. My eyes are adapting to the dark now, and I see your outline on the mattress." I felt him move on the mattress beside me. He used his hands to feel me. "I'm going to slide this blanket off of you. I have to touch you to feel how you are tied up. There isn't enough light to see."

I tried to say okay, but it just came out, "hmmmph, hmmmph," as usual. Adam ran his hands around my legs, finding my bonds there. Then he moved his hand up my arms and neck to my head and face.

“I can undo that gag," he said as he fiddled with the buckle behind my neck. This would be a lot easier with some light, but we couldn't risk turning anything on. The gag strap came loose, which was a blessing to the corners of my mouth. But the ball didn't just fall out. It was wedged tight behind my teeth.

“Excuse me, Marjory. I must put my fingers in your mouth to work this out." He was gentle but couldn't avoid being invasive as he pried and twisted the ball. And then it was out. I had to work my jaws for a minute before I could speak.

“Adam, thank you so much. Can you untie me now?"

I could feel his hand moving back to my feet and hands. He was tracing my bindings. I could feel him working on a knot. "They've tied your feet to your chest harness and your hands to your feet. This is going to take a little longer." He kept working, and finally, he could take my feet and straighten out my legs. That was almost as much relief as getting rid of the ballgag.

“That feels so much better, Adam. Thank you. And thank you for finding me. I don't know how you did it." I am thankful. But should I be enjoying my cunt tingling from him touching me? Even if we had light, he would have to touch me some. Here in the dark, he has to feel me a lot.

“Later, I will tell you everything. Right now, we have to concentrate on getting you free to get out of here. It looks like the bad guys are gone for the night, but we should leave too. It is hard to determine how they have you tied in this dark. I am sorry that I must touch you so much, but I don't know any other way to do this."

“Touch away, Adam. I’ve never been so happy to be touched in my life,” Marjory told Adam.

He answered, "I lied, Marjory. I've always wanted to touch you. I'm just sorry you've been kidnapped, and this is in such frightening circumstances. We have a problem. You are tied in lots of rope. In time, I can get you out of that. But they have used zip ties too. They really didn't want you escaping. I will work on the ropes while we think about the zip ties. Let's get you sitting up."

Adam pulled me up, so I sat at the bottom of the pole I had been tied to, leaning against it. The worse stress points were all gone except for my elbows; I could handle that for a while. The ropes were off my legs, and I could feel the zip ties above my knees, below them, and at my ankles. I twisted away from the pole so Adam could get to my arm ropes. The hard stress there fell away as he worked the knots around my elbows. Then he had freed the ropes from my wrists. But my wrists were still zipped together, as were my elbows. But my elbows weren't pulled close together, so it was a significant relief. The only ropes left were the chest harness. Adam started on that. He traced the band of ropes going just under my tits. He lifted my tits up to feel just where the ropes were placed.

“Excuse me again, Marjory. I don't know how else to do this. This is a dream and a nightmare all at the same time," he said.

“Again, Adam, don’t worry about touching me. To get me free, it is appropriate. Okay?”

“Okay," he said as he continued. He found knots, and I was no longer wearing the chest harness before long. Adam was breathing heavily, and so was I. His touching my tits had a much greater effect on the tingle in my pussy than feeling my legs did.

“Marjory, I don't know what to do about the zip ties. I need snippers to cut them. There are probably some around here, but finding the right tool in the dark seems unlikely. I think our best bet is for me to carry you away."

I answered him, "I agree. Could I ask for two things first? I want you to stand me on my feet, cup my boobs, and kiss me. You have earned that, and I have too. Then I want to feel your hands and lips on me too."
When I was standing, Adam stood behind me and cupped my boobs, pulling on them and rubbing my nipple for a minute. Then he moved before me and cupped my face to tenderly kiss me. When he released the kiss, I said, "Adam, you are the bravest person I have ever known. I am sorry that I haven't paid you the attention that you deserve in the past. Now would you do me a second favor? They pulled the front of my tank top over my head. It is behind my neck on my shoulders. Would you lift it back in front and fix me in it?"

Adam thought, "I would say that I am living in a dream, except this is such a fearful situation. My experience playing with breasts is sadly lacking. But how can anything be so soft and so firm at the same time? It is a good thing we are in the dark. Touching her has given me a raging hard."

He did and adjusted my tits in my tank top. I said, "Adam, you have the right to reach in and play with my boobs anytime you want. But let's get out of here. How will you carry me?"

“To make any useful distance, I must carry you over my shoulder," Adam told me. "I know that won't be very comfortable for you. Do you think that you can put up with it?"

I answered him, "Since the alternative is staying here and waiting for Suit and his Thugs to return, I will put up with it, Adam. Would you wrap me in the blanket? I will probably get colder being carried than you will doing the carrying. Are you going to be alright carrying me? I am not exactly a lightweight."

Adam said, "I will do whatever is necessary to save you, Marjory." He wrapped the blanket around me. I wished that I wasn't so freaking helpless. These zip ties have me as tied up as the ropes did. He bent over and put his shoulder into my waist. I rose on my tiptoes so he wouldn't have to lift me an inch more than necessary and folded across his shoulder and down his back. His arms held me around my upper legs as he stood straight and walked to a door. It was not the cargo door the van used but a people door next to it. He opened the door, and we left the building and went out into the night.

-----

A List of my Stories:
The Bandit Scout on Newhome at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13848
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

excellent chapter, his and her point of view is a nice touch
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

The damsel in distress has been rescued? Great chapter :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Adam is too polite.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A very fascinating story! But is it over yet? I believe another part should be added, eh?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part, but I am not sure whether this is the best time for Adam to confess his obsession. Getting out should have been the top priority. Anyhow, curiously what comes (or whether there comes anything) next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 1 year ago excellent chapter, his and her point of view is a nice touch
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. In this story, it seemed more convenient to switch points of view rather than telling everything from the view point of an omniscient observer. And, I may have said this earlier, this writing is an experiment for me.

charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago The damsel in distress has been rescued? Great chapter :)
At this point, [mention]charliesmith[/mention], we can only say partially rescued. Marjory is still tied up and they could be found by the bad guys. But it is progress.

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago Adam is too polite.
My fault, [mention]JennyTied[/mention]. If I had been dreaming of tying up a lady and then suddenly, there she is, alone with me and all tied up, I would be as nice as I could and as polite as I could in the hope that I would get another chance to play another time. Thanks for commenting.

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago A very fascinating story! But is it over yet? I believe another part should be added, eh?
No, it is not over. Another chapter tomorrow, EDT. I expect to wrap this up in six chapters. Thank you, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], I hope the story retains your interest.

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice part, but I am not sure whether this is the best time for Adam to confess his obsession. Getting out should have been the top priority. Anyhow, curiously what comes (or whether there comes anything) next.
See my reply above to [mention]JennyTied[/mention]. Getting out is the top priority but it is a slow process, fumbling in the dark and naturally they talk. Adam would think that he would never hve another chance to talk to Marjory like that. Yes, more is coming, see above. It is always wonderful to get your insights, [mention]Beaumains[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Chapter 03 - Fleeing with a Tied Up Girl

Adam:

Yes, she was heavy. Not an ounce of fat on her. It was all healthy muscle. I would have to make up for my lack of strength with determination and willpower. I knew it was too far to even think about walking back to town. Step 1 was to find a tool I could use to cut Marjory's zip ties. Step 2 was to communicate with her father. Overarching both measures was to avoid being caught by Suit and Thugs. I took the chance and walked across the warehouse parking lot and out the driveway to the road. But then we had to play it cagey. Any vehicle could potentially be the bad guys. We had to stay far enough from the road to lay flat on the ground and not be seen should a vehicle come by.

Marjory agreed, and we found what we decided was the proper distance. As I trudged along, I had to take frequent breaks. Marjory set the pattern for our breaks. "Sit me down, and you sit behind me and pull me against you. You are working hard carrying me and feel hot, but you will chill fast. Wrap my blanket around both of us. Your hands will be cold. Put them in my tank top to keep them warm."

Have I lost my mind? Was this beautiful tied up chick asking me to play with her tits to keep my hands warm? Needless to say, I did what she had told me to do. Then she said, "Adam, I have let very few guys touch me like that. Well, none at all with me tied up. You are the only one who has gotten to touch me this way. I am going to tell you something that I find extraordinary. With your hands squeezing my tits, I am straining my arms hard to bring my hands to yours. Not to stop you but to press your hands against me tighter. That is making my core tingle in a way that it never has before. Maybe at heart, I'm just another slut."

“No," I cried. "You couldn't be a slut if you tried, Marjory. You are a great lady, and I am doing you wrong touching you like this." I pulled my hands free of her tank top.

“Don't you dare stop, Adam Gentry. I was terrified until you showed up. You are saving me, and I need this contact with you on your breaks to keep my courage up. Now put your hands back where they were. Unless, of course, you would like to put one of your hands in my skirt."

“Okay, okay. But it is time to get moving again," I said despite being choked up. Marjory got gracefully to her feet almost without my help. Soon I had her over my shoulder. "Let's try to find a better position for both of us. Can you fold across my back and around my neck? Closer to a fireman's carry." I put her back on her feet, and we tried again. She said, "Adam, this is much more comfortable for me. How is it for you?" I told her it was more comfortable for me too. In addition, it put her breasts against my chest, which was terrific. It would keep me going much longer, no doubt.

With that, we were moving forward once more. Soon, we came to a new obstacle, a fence across our path. That turned out to be pretty easy to solve. I could set Marjory down on her feet on the far side of the fence. Then I could climb over, pick her up, and continue. I don't know how many breaks we took or how many obstacles we crossed, but I was getting exhausted, and it was harder and harder to keep going. I finally gave in to my true desires on this break, pulled up her tank top to expose her amazing breasts, and pulled down her skirt and panties to reveal her vagina. Marjory just smiled at me as I lowered my head to take a tit into my mouth while I rubbed fingers between her labia. I hooked a finger over her clit and pulled and rubbed. At the same time, I sucked on a nipple hard. Minutes passed, and I didn't stop. Her breathing became heavy and erratic. In the moonlight, I could see her bush was neatly trimmed. Not bare, like I see so often on the internet. She had raven black pubic hair like the long raven hair on her head. It was trimmed low enough to wear the briefest bikini bottom without worrying about showing any of her bush. Her pussy was tight on my fingers.

“You are taking me over the edge, Adam. Adam! Ohhhhh!" she moaned as she climaxed. I had never seen a girl climax before, but I knew that was what was happening. When her breathing leveled out, she said, "Thank you, Adam, for saving me. Thank you for doing this for me. No one else has ever done this to be before. And no one has ever saved me before. You are my hero, Adam. You can do whatever you want with me. It's not like I could stop you anyway, is it? I am still tied up and helpless. I might as well be your prisoner. I would much rather be your captive than Suit's. What would you like to do with me, Adam?"

“I have always wanted to do everything with you, Marjory. I just wasn't important enough to get your attention until now. But right now, we need to focus on getting you free. We are not out of danger yet."

She replied, "I know, Adam. I was a fool. But I don't have to stay one." We got back to our feet, wearily in my case. I picked her up and doggedly set one foot in front of the other. We came out of the woods into the bright moonlight. Ahead of me, I could see a barn. I turned so Marjory could see it too. When we got to the barn, I put Marjory on her feet next to it and whispered, "I'm going to leave you here while I scout out this place." She nodded okay.

I circled the barn. It seemed to be very well maintained. A house was not far away. All was dark. There was a garage, but it was enclosed, and I could not tell if a car was in it. The barn had a human door, and it opened easily. Windows let in enough moonlight that I could see inside pretty well. Most of the stalls had horses, but what caught my eye was a toolbox. Looking in it, I was overjoyed to see all kinds of tools, including snub-nosed pliers that would be perfect for cutting zip ties. I took the pliers and rushed back to Marjory. I spun her back to me and, with a snip, snip, snip, freed her arms. A few more snips and her legs were free. She swung her arms and did a few squats. Then she wrapped me in her arms for the tightest, most wonderful hug I had ever had.

I whispered to her about the house and the barn. She cautioned that we didn’t know who was who and should only contact her father or the police. She said, “What we will do is borrow those horses. Do you know how to ride?”

I had to admit that I had never been on a horse before. Marjory said, "Then it is time that you learned." She took me by the hand and led me into the barn. It only took her a few minutes to bridle and saddle two horses, who seemed ready for an adventure and were happy with what she was doing to them. After finding a notepad, she wrote a lengthy note to the owners, telling them what had happened and asking them to call her father. We also noticed the name of the place, Kennison Stables. She promised that the horses would be alright. She got me in the saddle, showing me how to hold the reins. "We will go at a walk. We want to be quiet anyway. Just follow me." Marjory opened to main doors to the barn before mounting and leading me out.

From the moon's position, I guessed it to be about 2 am. We didn't say a word until we were walking the horses in the grass on the side of the road and heading toward Waltham.

Marjory:

It felt wonderful to be free and like I was in charge again. You don't appreciate freedom until you don't have it. One strange thought kept nagging in my mind. I would like to be tied up again but by Adam. I wanted his hands all over me. No, I will be honest with myself. I wanted him to take my virginity. I am more than old enough to have that passed me. Mom would agree, I think.

“Adam, why didn't you do better in school?" I asked him. I didn't know much about him, but I would learn. He rode by my side, and our horses seemed content to walk together as well-trained animals. He told me about his interest in electronic circuits and his boredom with much of our school works. Adam said he knew he had made a big mistake in not paying attention to other things because now Adam had limited choices on where he could go to school. He spoke of his longing for MIT and how it would have been beyond his means even if he could get admitted and get scholarships. A full ride was next to impossible for anyone and out of the question with his grades.

Since I was first introduced to algebra, I had talked to my dad about electronics enough that I could tell Adam knew his stuff, even if it wasn't my field of interest. Dad had made sure that I knew something about the subject. When I aced AP calculus, he went over basic electronics again with me, this time making me learn elementary differential equations to be sure that I understood the why of the electronics. I could tell that Adam was way beyond me, and that was saying a lot. I wanted to talk to Dad about Adam. I had the glimmering of an idea and wanted to see what Dad thought about it.

We were coming up on a crossroad with some lights. It looked like a gas station and convenience store. We tied the horses to a tree near the restrooms and went in to use the facilities and clean ourselves up as much as we could. I asked Adam if he had any coins for some phone calls if this place even had a pay phone.

Adam:

There was a pay phone, and I gave Marjory my change, enough for several calls. She was going to call her father first. I gave her privacy to make the call, and they talked for about ten minutes. She had given him our location that she had gotten from the store attendant. When she finished the call, she said, "He is already on his way. His security will arrive within fifteen minutes. He wants me to go ahead and call 911."

Two SUV's screeched to a halt in front of the store, and security guys spilled out. They surrounded Marjory, and two positioned themselves outside the store. Marjory assured them that she was unhurt and that I had saved her. I appreciated that as two intimidating hulks stood by me, looking at me hard. At her words, they smiled at me.

“Miss Marjory, your father will be here within five minutes. The police may or may not get here before him. The cops will want a very complete account. Think about what you will tell them. We want to get you home without going to the police station for more questioning. At the same time, we want to help the police catch your kidnappers. Oh, and the FBI is coming too!"

Marjory clearly knew and was comfortable with the head security agent. But she reached for my arm and pulled me beside her, "Sam, this is Adam Gentry. He is in some of my school classes. He has saved me at great risk to himself. I want your protection of me to include him as well. Adam, this is Sam Worthy, my father's Chief of Security. We have a lot of security because of Dad's government contracts." Her arm was around my waist, holding me tight. My arm was awkwardly in the way. I did the only thing that made sense and put it around Marjory's shoulders, giving her a squeeze as I did so. With her taller than I was, that didn't feel right, so I dropped my hand down to her hip. That gave me some skin contact and some skirt contact.

I hadn’t heard another vehicle arrive, but the place got quiet as a slim, older oriental man walked rapidly into the store and up to Marjory. She threw her arms around his neck, “Daddy, I am alright now. But that was the most scared that I have ever been. Daddy, meet Adam Gentry. He saved me at great risk to himself. Without him, I would still be a prisoner. Adam, this is my father, Masutatsu Nakamura.”

“I am pleased to meet you, Sir," I said without waiting for him to go first. "I am so happy that Marjory is safe now. For a long time, it seemed there wouldn't be any way to help her."

Mr. Nakamura had eyes that looked as if they could see into your soul. He said, "Adam, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You will come with us as soon as the police let us depart. I want to hear every detail of your story." As if on cue, three police cars pulled up. Their boss, a Lieutenant, went immediately to Mr. Nakamura and said, "It looks like you already have the situation in hand, Mr. Nakamura. If we can record verbal statements from the participants, we can sort out any unanswered questions tomorrow. I know you want to get your daughter home quickly."

“Thank you for your courtesy, Lieutenant," replied Mr. Nakamura. This is my daughter, Marjory. The young man next to her is Adam Gentry. He is the hero who saved her."

The police separated Marjory, Mr. Nakamura, and me into three parts of the convenience store and opened tape records. I was asked to identify myself and to tell what had happened. I told my story as completely and concisely as I could, sans the intimate details with Marjory. They asked a few more questions to clarify things, turned off the recorder, and shook my hand. I wasn't used to being treated like this. I watched Marjory, and I went to her and took her hand as soon as she was finished.

Mr. Nakamura was having a more challenging time. He had to tell them about the video he had received, but he did not want to show it to the police because of the embarrassing exposure of his daughter's body. But his lawyer had arrived and told him it had to be given to the police as evidence.

The Lieutenant announced, "This story is as amazing as I have ever heard. Mr. Gentry, that was an incredible rescue effort on your part. It would seem impossible that you carried Miss Nakamura as far as you did. You must have had great motivation. Now I understand that the FBI is five minutes away. I suggest that we vacate immediately. We will be in touch with you tomorrow. And we have contacted Kennison Stables. The horses will be cared for and returned."

Mr. Nakamura looked at me, "You will come with us." That could have been a question, but it might have been a command. We got in the back of the Nakamura limousine, with Marjory sitting between us and holding our hands. Mr. Nakamura said, "As much as I want to start hearing the details, we will wait until home. Your mother will want to listen to the complete story too, and I won't make you tell it twice.

The security SUVs proceeded us and followed us as we sped down the road. Soon we were in a part of town with which I was unfamiliar. This was the rich part of the city. We entered a gated estate, drove up a long driveway, and stopped in front of their house. No, to be proper, it was a mansion. A beautiful tall blond woman rushed to open the car door and help Mr. Nakamura out. Then she reached for Marjory and covered her with hugs and kisses. "You are alright? You are alright?"

Marjory answered, "Yes, Mom, I am alright because of my friend Adam Gentry. Adam, this is my mother, Johanna Nakamura." I realized that the security people kept all the family members informed about the night's events. Mrs. Nakamura leaned into the limo and said, "Mr. Gentry, please come in. You will spend the rest of the night with us. I have already called your parents and told them you are a hero and will stay with us for the rest of the night."

I was ushered into the house to the dining room, where a hot breakfast awaited. Mr. Nakamura told us to tell an abbreviated version of our story. We would do a more formal and complete version after getting some sleep. Full and exhausted, I was sad to say goodnight to Marjory but happy to put my head in the most comfortable bed in the whole world.

I would be fast asleep in another minute and knew what I would dream about. My door opened, and Marjory slipped in. She was wearing silk pajamas and was carrying a handled sack. She came to the side of the bed and lifted the covers, "Slide over." I did as she commanded.

Marjory dumped the sack's contents on the bed; coils of quarter-inch rope, some scarves, and a ballgag. "I have collected a few things that, until now, I have only dreamed about using. I want you to use them on me. I assume I won't have to tell you what to do with these things."

She turned face down on the bed and put her hands behind her back with her wrists crossed. She also spread her knees while crossing her ankles and folded her legs until her feet were close to her butt. It was only a blink of an eye before I had her tied up properly in a tight hogtie. I turned her to her side so that she was facing the center of the large bed, facing me. I reached into the pile of goodies for a scarf and selected an enormous ballgag. It must have been two and a quarter inches, but I thought her mouth was large enough to take it. Before I gagged Marjory, she said, "Keep looking, and you will find a few foiled packs." I glanced over and saw that she was referring to condoms.

“Any last words?" I asked. She shook her head. I said, "Open wide for this beauty." Marjory stretched her jaws as wide open as she could. Getting the ball behind her teeth took a few minutes of careful work.

“Hmmmph, mmmh, nmmmph," she said very quietly.

“Yes," I said, "I agree that your pajama tops would look even better hanging from your wrists." I made that change to her attire. "And your bottoms would look better down at your knees." With her ankles tied at right angles and her knees spread, it took a little effort to get her bottoms out of the way. I took the time to ensure I applied the condom to myself effectively.

“Hmmmph!" she cried emphatically but quietly as I kissed her muff and stroked my tongue over her clit. She repeated that moan several times as I moved my mouth to her navel, then one breast, and finally the other. Feeling her mons and labia, I thought she was moist and slick. My erection was throbbing and needed an outlet. And I buried myself deep in her core. She nodded her agreement and continued with her soft, "hmmmph, hmmmph" sounds.

I hunched as hard as I could as if I wanted to push my rod up her throat. And damn if she didn't match me by driving her hips up, down, and around. It was over too quickly, or was it? The waves of orgasm kept rolling over me. Judging from Marjory's reaction, she was getting her share of the good sensations too. Finally, I collapsed beside her. My arms were around her pulling those tits hard into my chest. I was a virgin no longer and had achieved my new status with my dream girl!

I was close to falling asleep but didn't want us to be found like this. I didn't care so much, but I needed to protect Marjory. I didn't want her folks to think ill of her, even if I got most of the blame. She unlatched the ballgag when she was free of the ropes but had trouble getting it out of her mouth. "Hmmmph."

“Okay, I will help," I said, working the ball stuck behind her teeth. Marjory reapplied her pajamas and gathered all of the evidence. She even had a plastic grocery sack for the condom. This girl thought of everything.

She bent over me and gave me a soft but wonderful kiss. "Now that I have given you something to dream about have a nice sleep. See you later." And she was gone, and I was soon asleep. Did that happen, or was it a dream?

-----

A List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19826
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Did that happen, or was it a dream?
I would say it is too good to be true so most likely a dream. Poor Adam daydreaming. Indeed, everything is way too perfect to be truly true.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago ... I would say it is too good to be true so most likely a dream. Poor Adam daydreaming. Indeed, everything is way too perfect to be truly true.
You are right, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. It is far too perfect. It is fortunate for us that we have fiction. Thanks for your comment.
Spy Task Force Completed
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

very smutty,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic