Friendly bonding (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TieMeUpPls

Friendly bonding (M/FF)

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Little bit of backstory, this takes place a couple years ago between me, my girlfriend at the time Emily, and her friend Ashley. Emily had been together for some time, and therefore had gotten to know each other pretty well intimately. We’d tried a lot of different things, but both of our favorite was when I’d get to tie her up. She told me Ashley was coming over with a special surprise for me. Little did I know it was going to be one of the best surprises ever. The doorbell rang.

“That must be Ashley,” Emily said, “I’ll go let her in.” Emily had blonde hair and was wearing short shorts and a tank top, with a red lace bra and no panties as I’d found out minutes earlier. She was short and skinny with a good figure.

I heard the two girls giggling as they walked back in the room, Ashley had a backpack and was wearing an outfit similar to Emily’s. She had long, black hair and was a little bit taller than Emily, with smaller breasts and pretty blue eyes.

“So what’s this surprise I’m hearing about?” I asked Ashley. Both of the girls looked at each other and giggled.

“I’m too shy, you tell him,” Ashley said to Emily. Emily looked at me with a little smile.

“So remember that thing we like to do?” She asked me.

“I mean, we’ve done a lot of things babe. You’ll need to be more specific,” I replied.

“Well, I’ve kinda told Ashley that you tie me up sometimes, and she’s never tried it before and wanted you to tie us both up,” Emily replied, with Ashley’s face turning bright red.

“It’s true, it sounds really hot actually,” Ashley said quietly.

“Wow, I didn’t know you told anyone about that kind of stuff,” I told Emily, although I was more thrilled than mad. I’d brought up the topic of a three way with Ashley before, as I’d always thought she was Emily’s most attractive friend. While I’d never gotten a yes out of her, I also never got a no.

“I just want you to tie me the same way you tie her and do the same things,” Ashley said, still shy. Emily put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“I promise, he’ll be nice to you. Well, maybe not a hundred percent,” Emily said with a wink in my direction.

“Well, shall we get started?” I asked the two girls. They both nodded and began to undress. Emily stripped completely, saving the red sexy bra for last. Ashley took off her shirt and shorts, revealing a black matching set of bra and panties. I grabbed my roll of duct tape and taped Emily’s hands behind her back, before reaching around to squeeze her breasts and kiss her neck. Next, I let Emily sit down on my bed before I went over to Ashley.

“You sure you want to do this?” I asked her. She quietly nodded. I taped her hands behind her back and sat her down next to Emily.

“I guess both of you girls are all mine now,” I said with a smirk. Then, I looked in the bag, which was full of ropes, a pair of matching red ball gags, and a few vibrators.

“We did some shopping,” Emily said with a grin. I picked up one of the ropes and brought it over to my naked girlfriend. I then gave her a little tongue kiss and a little rub on her clit before turning her over face down and proceeding to tie her ankles together. I used the rest of the rope to attach to her hands, hog tying her. Once that was done, I gave her ass a good spank before looking over at Ashley.

“You ready,” I asked her. I looked down at her panties and could see a little wetness. She nodded. I went over and grabbed a second rope and was about to begin work when Emily interrupted me.

“You need to take her panties off first, silly,” she said to me. I looked at Ashley, who’d still hardly said a word.

“Yes please, take them off for me,” Ashley said to me.

“What nice manners, good girl,” I said wirh a smile, starting to become aroused myself. I removed her panties and then unhooked her bra, leaving her completely naked as well. This wasn’t the first time I’d seen her naked actually, as one time her and Emily had sent me pictures of them naked together. I proceeded to tie her legs the same way, before stepping back and admiring the two naked hog tied girls.

But of course, there was more. I grabbed the matching ball gags, which were still new and shiny. First, I went to Emily. I knew she liked it rough, so I pulled on her hair, kissed her, and then gagged her before spanking her hard again. She let out a moan under the gag.

Next was Ashley, who I decided to be more gentile with at first. She looked up at me with desperate eyes and asked, “can you spank me and touch me too?” With that, I spanked her hard, causing her to jolt. “Mmmm I like that,” was the last thing she said before I tagged her too. Once that was done, I put a finger inside her and had a little fun while she started to moan under the gag. But I wasn’t done.

I went over to Emily and started sucking on one of her beautiful breasts. I knew she loved it, especially when I’d nibble on her nipples. I fingered her as she started to moan and breathe faster, before stopping.

“You girls better get used to being teased,” I said as I went over to the bag and pulled out two more ropes. One was much longer and one was shorter, so I decided to use the longer one to put my girlfriend into a tight breast harness, puffing her big boobs out even more. With the rest of the rope, I reached down in front and gave her a tight crotch rope, before tying it off behind her. Since Ashley had smaller breasts, I decided to let them go and instead use the shorter rope to give her a crotch rope as well, digging it deep as I could between her womanly lips.

I stepped back and admired my work, with two bound, horny girls in front of me. Boy was I about to have some fun…
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

“I never realized you girls talk about this kinda stuff,” I said with both of them looking up at me. They tested their bonds, and I enjoyed watching them roll around a bit and struggle. I’d never imagined I’d have a chance to have two beautiful naked girls tied up in front of me, but here I was.

“Well babe,” I turned to Emily and inched closer, “I gotta say I thought what we did in the bedroom was private, right?” She nodded.

“I guess I should teach you a lesson for betraying my trust,” I said before tugging her hair and spanking her ass hard. Then again. With each impact, she let out a cute little grunt under the gag. I rolled her onto her side and grabbed both of her nipples, twisting them as hard as I could. This caused her to let out a loud cry under the gag as I kept my hands firmly there, holding them. Then, I let go and gave them a squeeze.

“Should I make you feel good now?” I asked her. She nodded and let out an “mhm” under the ball gag. With that I began to rub her clit around the rope, but not for long.

“You know, maybe I should have some fun with Ashley while you watch and get jealous,” I said with a devious smile. She whined under the gag but it was no use. I spanked her one more time before turning to Ashley.

“I hope you don’t mind if my girlfriend watches me have some fun with you, Ashley,” I said to her as she looked up to me with pleading eyes. I noticed her hips moving slightly, signaling she was already very aroused. I spanked her a couple times too before giving her a kiss on the cheek, then her neck, then each nipple.

“You better be watching babe,” I said to Emily as I looked over to confirm she was. After all, this was her punishment for telling her friend our little secret. “Grind on that rope for me while you watch too.” Emily obeyed and I saw her moving her hips and grinding on the tight crotch rope. I turned back to Ashley and gave her crotch rope a nice tug from behind while I began to rub my fingers around her clit. She was already dripping wet, and started letting out cute little moans as I played with her.

“Just think, Emily, this would be you right now but instead you just get to watch,” I taunted as Emily whined and continued to grind on the rope.

“You like this so far Ashley?” I asked her. She nodded. With that I spanked her and then went back to her as I started to lick her nipples, pleasuring her all over. Her moans got more intense and her breathing got faster as I ran my tongue up and down her stomach, back to her nipples and then back around again, getting a little closer to her pussy each time. Emily loved when I teased and pleasured her at the same time like this, and I could tell Ashley was loving it too.

After bringing Ashley as close to orgasm as I could without letting her cum yet, I stepped back and admired the horny girl, now sweating and moaning and covered in my saliva. I turned back to Emily, who’d been watching in desperation the whole time.

“Don’t worry babe, I guess you can get a little fun too,” I said to her as I went to work sucking her breasts, one at a time while I fingered her and tugged on her crotch rope. Emily was always a loud moaner, and even a ball gag didn’t muffle it much. As I was doing this, I peeped over and saw Ashley trying to finish herself off by grinding on the crotch rope.

“Sorry babe, I don’t think she knows how this works,” I said as I stopped pleasuring Emily and went over to Ashley, spanking her hard.

“You cum when I say you can, you got that?” I scolded her. She nodded and let out a defeated moan under the gag.

“Now girls, I think it’s time we have a contest,” I said to both of them with a smile.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I looked down at both of the helpless girls, who were looking at me with pleading eyes. They were both desperate and fully submissive to my desires, which was a dream come true for me.

“Now dance for me,” I commanded, just to enjoy my dominance and watch them struggle around. They both began doing so, thrashing about and grinding on their crotch ropes a bit, with Ashley’s hips moving again quite a bit. I walked over and spanked her again, then reached over and grabbed and twisted a nipple, causing her to let out a cute little whimper. Then I walked over to Emily.

“You having fun babe?” I asked her. She nodded her head. Although part of me was loving the jealous looks she gave me while I gave Ashley more attention, I still wanted to give her a fair share of the fun. I squeezed and twisted both of her breasts as I reached in and kissed her neck. Then I worked my way down to both of her nipples, then licking my way down her stomach to her clit, which I pleasured briefly. After that I stepped back and reached over for one of the vibrators in the bag.

“Now who wants an orgasm first?” They both looked up at me desperate and started moaning and struggling about, as if to try to arouse me into picking them.

“It’s time you girls give me some attention, so whoever can make me finish first gets this,” I said, holding up the vibrator. I walked over and moved the girls onto their stomachs and right next to each other. Then I pulled out their ball gags and let them dangle around their necks and pulled down my pants.

“Whoever can finish me off gets the vibrator, while the other one of you gets to watch her enjoy it,” I said, “and no talking.” With that, both girls started trying to suck me off, almost fighting over it. As both girls’ mouths ran all over up and down my shaft, I was in heaven. With as aroused as I had already been, I knew it wouldn’t take long. At one point, Ashley had the whole tip in her mouth while Emily was licking the shaft. It felt amazing. The next, Emily was deep throating while Ashley was trying to get her tongue in there. This went back and forth for a while, until finally it was Ashley trying to deep throat that made me reach the point I needed, and I pulled it out of her mouth and finished all over both of them.

“Looks like we have a winner, sorry babe,” I said before giving Emily a kiss on the lips and putting the gag back in her mouth. Then I went over to Ashley, “well, you’re pretty good at that.” She smiled at me before I put the gag back in her mouth. I grabbed the vibrator and the duct tape and taped it in her place right over her clit. I turned it on a low setting and watched her enjoy. Then I turned back to Emily.

“I’m sorry my love, but I’m still going to have plenty of fun with you too.”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Great job! Thanks so much! [mention]Tiemeuppls[/mention]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nicely written. Will there be more? (Hope the answer is yes) :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

With Ashley squirming all over against her bonds, I couldn’t help but squeeze her nipples a bit and pull on her hair, which she was loving according to her moans. As her hips thrusted harder and harder, I turned back to Emily who was still grinding a bit on her crotch rope.

“I think it’s time we get rid of that and have some real fun with you babe,” I said to my busty, bound girlfriend. I could see Emily begging with her eyes to keep the crotch rope, but I undid it and felt the rope was quite wet and sticky, as expected. I undid her gag next, kissed her and put the wettest part of the rope directly into her mouth.

“I want you to lick this rope clean as part of your punishment,” I ordered which she did without hesitation. She has grown quite accustomed to licking herself off my fingers so this was right up her alley and I knew that. Once I was satisfied with her performance, I regagged her and then went into my desk drawer, where I knew I had a couple of stray clothespins.

Emily started shaking her head at me, but that didn’t stop me as I put a clothespin on each nipple, causing her to whine out under her gag. Then I grabbed her hair and forced her to watch Ashley having orgasms over and over again. I turned up her vibrator before going back to Emily and putting my fingers inside her while forcing her to watch her friend. Ashley watched back as Emily started screaming moans of pleasure under that gag. I kept playing with Emily but never let her finish, spanking her and fingering her. Both girls were in heaven, although Emily became more and more desperate.

This went on for a while before I shut off Ashley’s vibrator and removed Emily’s clothespins. I freed the vibrator from Ashley and then pressed it up against Emily’s pussy, turning it up to max and causing her to instantly let out a loud moan and orgasm. With that finished, both girls laid there giggling under their gags.

“Get some rest for a bit, the finale is coming,” I said with a smile
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is good to see you continue this, [mention]TieMeUpPls[/mention]. This is a pleasant, happy story with everyone involved having a good time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Watching both girls lay there bound, I knew this would be a day I wouldn’t soon forget. They were both panting through their gags, and I gave them a minute to catch their breath.

“You girls want more?” I asked with a smirk. They both nodded obediently. I’d never had two naked bound pretty girls in front of me before, and having them under my control was a blessing I would not take for granted. I hoped that there would be more times, but I knew Emily got jealous easily and I’d probably hear some of it when her horniness wore off. Right now tho, all parties involved were at full arousal.

I started to play around with both girls again, fingering them quite a bit and getting them as aroused as possible. I then proceeded to undo the hog ties and bend both girls over the side of the bed, with their clits sticking out and ready. One final touch was a blindfold for each girl, so they couldn’t see what was coming.

“Each of you girls stay still no matter what.”

I then removed my own pants and started with Ashley, inserting myself slowly into her. I knew this would get Emily even more worked up as she listened to her friend take my shaft. I did it slowly and gently, ramping up a little bit over time. This went on for a good five to ten minutes, with Emily waiting impatiently.

Finally, I pulled myself off before repositioning Ashley with her dripping womanhood directly in front of Emily.

“Okay babe, I want you to finish her off with your tongue while I finish you off,” I said before removing my girlfriend’s gag, “not a word tho.” She nodded desperately, before going to work on her friend. I put myself inside her and proceeded to go full force. Not only did I feel incredible, but both girls moaning at the same time was music to my ears. This went on for another 15 minutes until I reached conclusion, getting it all over them. Both girls collapsed in their bonds. I started to ungag and untie the girls, but one last thought occurred to me before I untied their hands, which was the last thing to untie.

“Before I untie your hands girls, I wanna see you make out first,” I said with a smirk. They then proceeded to kiss, and I was in heaven watching my girlfriend make out with her friend. This lasted for a minute or so and then I untied their hands.

“Babe, that was really hot,” Emily said.

“So, maybe do again someday?” I asked.

Conclusion.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for completing this story (and leaving the image of your girlfriend and her friend making out burned on my eyes).
Great read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic