Waking up into a dream f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Waking up into a dream f/f

Post by fungirlkatie »

I woke up in the middle of the night lying face down on the bed, which was strange because I don’t remember falling asleep. The room is dark, and I feel a little groggy which isn’t right, I try to rub my eyes, but I can’t move my hands. It takes a few seconds to sink in, but I can’t move at all, and my mouth felt bloated and full. I had a deep sense of panic wash over me as I immediately try to force my body to move and it’s then I was hit with the realisation that I am tied up naked and gagged. I had to calm myself down and lie still for a minute, my bonds were secure and comfortable but if thrashed about wildly that could change… I needed to figure out what was going on.

The room is dark but there is enough moonlight coming in through the window to make out a few details. Firstly, I’m not in my bedroom, the bedroom I’m in is much larger and decorated with fancy ornate furniture. I’m lying on the foot of a large four post canopy bed; the bedding is pure white silk sheets and pillows with pink silk throw blanket that I’m lying on with a matching pillow to support my head. As I’m taking in my surroundings and testing my bonds, I notice the same cool soft material wrapped tightly around my body, trying my best to look over my shoulder to see what I’m tied up with I can spot the bright colours of several silk scarves tied around me.

My captor clearly didn’t want me getting free with how tight, secure and numerous my bonds were and how effectively I was gagged. I tried to force the wadded-up scarf out of my mouth but there was another one pulled between my teeth keeping it in place and a second one tied over that completely covering my mouth. Whatever noise I could make was almost completely muffled, any coherent words or calls for help wouldn’t be heard by another. Trying to make sense of how I’m tied I could tell legs were tied together in several places and my wrists were securely tied together behind my back. They weren’t the only places I was tied; my captor also took some kinky pleasure in my bondage by tying several scarves breasts and crotch.

Several scarves were tied tightly around my chest and shoulders in such a way as to squeeze against my breasts and force my shoulders back in a not unpleasant way. Also, a very silky scarf was wrapped around my waist and pulled between my legs to rub against and stimulate me every time I moved my hips. Whatever the reasons for me being here I knew the first thing I should do is to get free from my bondage, they were only scarves, not ropes or chains so how effective could they be in keeping me tied up. I squirmed about on the bed trying to find any slack in the scarves trying to find in knots within reach I could undo. The harder I was finding it to get free the more I squirm and struggled against the scarves, I couldn’t believe how secure and unyielding some scarves could be.

I don’t know how long I struggled for, but it took me much longer than I care to admit that I had stopped struggling for freedom and was now writhing in pleasure against my bonds. After some time in my struggling the scarf tied between my legs had been rubbing against my crotch so much it was turning me on and making me wet. Which in turn had caused my nipples to erect and my constant struggles was rubbing my nipples against the soft silk throw beneath me as well. With this realisation I let go of my fear and uncertainty and moan quietly into my gag hoping for release that wasn’t coming. I hadn’t even noticed when my captor had walk in, it wasn’t till I had stopped struggling, exhausted, frustrated and out of breath that I spotted her leaning against the door.

The room was quiet except for the sound of her heals clicking against the floor as she pushed away from the door and walked towards me. She wore a black silk dressing gown she had left open to reveal the lingerie she wore beneath, black lacy two piece with matching stocking and suspenders. Her eyes were impossibly blue, and her lovely blonde hair ran down her back, her lips full red and completely kissable. She gracefully walked across the room over to the bed sliding the dressing gown off her shoulders and down her arms in one shift movement as it pooled on the floor behind her.

She sat on the end of the bed, her eyes staring straight into my soul while her warm soft hand ran along my bound legs. I lied there captivated by her as my mind raced trying to think of something to try and say through my gag, as if reading my mind, she pre-emptively places a single finger against her perfect lips in a silent shush. With a gentle smile she turned away and leaned in with a soft kiss and a gentle bite on my bum causing a startled and helpless reaction from me which she gave an approving look. She continued to just sit there in silence running her hand against my restrained body admiring her work, I couldn’t help but wonder what was coming next.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

I'm enjoying this story so far please keep going.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Fantastic. Love the style, detail, and story. Looking forward to the rest!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Definitely a good start!
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I wasn't sure how my attempt at a fictional story would go, but I will keep going.

As I lay there helplessly in my bondage my mind filled with a hundred different thoughts each one being interrupted with the touch of her warm hand on my body, there was softness to it that was more intense than the feel of the silk on my naked body. Anxiety, fear, excitement, arousal, all were welling up inside me making me feel like I would break any minute, if only I could burst out of the scarves holding me tightly. My captor just sat there patiently studying me in silence, my body, my bonds, my struggles, she didn’t have to say anything to tell me she was enjoying every moment of this. I wanted out of the scarves that held me, I wanted my freedom back, I want to push her down onto the bed, I wanted to press my body up against hers, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted her to kiss me.

As I grew restless, I started a futile struggle against the scarves knowing full well they wouldn’t let me go, but I couldn’t stand it anymore, so my captor decided to put a stop to my struggles. She climbed onto the bed and rolled me onto my back with the greatest of ease and climb on top of me pining me down underneath her. She straddles my waist, her stocking glad thighs pressed tightly around my hips and her hands pushing down on my chest before running them along my body. “Stop… relax…” she finally spoke, her voice sounding gentle yet sultry and more than enough to get me to stop, “…and just enjoy this” she teased as she ran a finger along my stomach while her hips grinded against mine.

She leaned in close and began running her hands behind my head and started untying my gags, I thought I was finally going to be able to ask one of the thousand questions running through my mind, but my hopes were soon dashed. My captor only removed the top layer of my gag unwrapping the scarf from around my mouth, the other scarves stuffed inside and tied between my teeth were left in place and still more than enough to stop me from getting any answers. The last thing I saw was a wicked smile flash across my captors’ luscious lips before she pressed the newly liberated scarf tightly across my eyes fully plunging me into darkness and completing my helplessness.

“Now that you’ve seen me, I want you to imagine all the erotic and naughty things I could do to you while you’re tightly bound and completely helpless… and know how much I’m going to enjoy doing each and every one of those things to you while I have you all tied up.” My body quivered at her words and several thoughts ran wild through my mind that I almost didn’t notice her lips locked against mind. My captor’s body was now completely on top of me, her breast pressed up against mine, the soft lace of the bra rubbing against my nipples. She kissed me with a passion I didn’t even know I as missing, her mouth and tongue completely disregarding the tight and effective gag she’s given me.

I can feel the passion and lust radiate from captor's body as it rubs and grinds against me with each kiss, I feel a deep longing within me I never knew existed, a longing to be bound and helpless, to be control by another woman… no, not just any woman but her. I am so uncontrollably aroused that I feel like I will explode if I don’t get free, that I might lose my mind without release. Not quite the explosion I was expecting but I let out an uncontrollable moan as my body bucked hard against my bonds as a pair of lips and tongue found their way to my breast and wrapped around my nipples. The sensations were unrelenting as my captor continued to use her mouth to explore my breasts making sure not to leave any part of them unexplored.

I couldn’t help it, I once more found myself writhing in pleasure, finding a newfound strength to struggle against the scarves like never before. It didn’t though, no matter how much I fought the scarves, or my captor were never going to let me go and despite knowing all this my body squirmed and struggled on its own completely out of my control. The only control I had was to find some relief in moans of pleasure, but even that was a futile gesture while the damp scarf was still stuffed tightly in my mouth. In what felt like some out of body experience I could feel my captor getting more turned on, the sense of control she had on over me must have been intoxicating because with every moan and struggle I could feel her getting just as aroused as me, her nipples poked through her bra and her clit as wet as mine.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very sensual and well done!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Love scarf bondage, there's something about the bright colors and the shine and the fact that they can be gentle but still quite secure. You are very descriptive and enjoying this storyline so far!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Great story! Absolutely love the combination of soft silky smooth and helpless brought on by all those scarves
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story, keep it going
Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

I love scarf bondage. Very wonderful story. So hot and passionate.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I wish I could say this came sooner and was longer, but I'm a bit tied up with things at the moment and not in the good way.

“Struggle all you want, but you are all mine and I have no intention of letting you go… besides there is so much more of your body I have to explore” she whispers into my ear before rolling back onto my stomach and kissing my neck. Then her lips and tongue found their way to my shoulder while her fingers traced their way down my arm towards my bound wrists, then to the back of my thigh and then up towards my bum. Then she found her prize as she grasped the back of my crotch scarf and pulled it tight against my crotch, I gasp it sounded so loud in my head but, my captor wasn’t even aware of the little sound my gagged mouth would allow as she pulled on it again and again.

The soft silk running between my legs with the newfound pressure was driving me crazy with each pull and with no sight, no movement, no speech, just the silk rubbing against me with each pull was maddening. I begged for release as loud as I could, but it was nothing more than a muffled whimper, something my captive couldn’t hear or didn’t want to. My release never came but the pulling of the crotch scarf did stop, and I could think… not clearly but on something else, like how much more of this I could endure with losing my mind. The aching need for release in the darkness against unrelenting pleasure was a wicked game my captor was playing, and I had to find a way to convince her to let me orgasm, but it wasn’t that type of game.

I was once again rolled over onto my back as my captor straddled my waist and leaned in so close, I could almost feel her lips on mine as they hovered so close, “I do love watching you struggle, but you must be obedient, there are rules to be followed and the more you struggle the more pleasure you’ll have to endure without release. You will be allowed to cum when I say so, and not before do you understand?” I nodded but I knew all too well that my body would betray me again and again before I would ever be allowed and as if reading my mind my captor responded to my doubts “You won’t be able to help yourself, not at first it takes time to become completely obedient to a master, trust me I know the tight pleasure and helplessness of these scarves all too well” finishing her words with a deep passionate kiss.

Her words filled me with confusion but her handing rubbing between my legs forced me to focus on remaining still and obedient if I ever wanted release. Those thoughts of control and stillness disappeared quickly when her tongue once found their way to my nipples as I lost control and groaned into my gag while I move my hips in rhythm to her hands. “It feels so good I need it just for a little longer…please, just a little bit more… almost there…NO!” I screamed into my gag as her hand pulled away and lips let go of my nipples, I wriggled and bucked my hips hoping the crotch scarf would finish it, but I couldn’t it wasn’t enough I needed more. “I told you wouldn’t be able to help yourself” her words soft and gentle while her denial was harsh and cruel.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Love the story, hope for more!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great story, [mention]TieMeUpPls[/mention]. Good sexual tension and good bondage tension. I look forward to more. One question, should your gender tag be F/F?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Great story, @TieMeUpPls. Good sexual tension and good bondage tension. I look forward to more. One question, should your gender tag be F/F?
Oh no I didn’t write this story!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Please excuse me, [mention]TieMeUpPls[/mention]. I must have gotten my tongue wrapped around my eyetooth and couldn't see what I was writing.

[mention]fungirlkatie[/mention], my message above should have tagged you. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic