No Good Deed (MM/MM) - A Waryverse Short Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

No Good Deed (MM/MM) - A Waryverse Short Story

Post by blackbound »

Long-time readers may recall Warmed's designs on his boyfriend Loum's adopted twin brothers, Isaac and Ismael, after seeing them humiliated at the hands of their host. Well, here's the payoff, which turned out shorter than I anticipated.

- * -

NO GOOD DEED

When the cats are away, the mice will play, especially when given explicit permission. And when the cats are our dominant boyfriends, and the mice are Loum's adopted twin brothers, then... that makes us the cheese? I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Let's start again. Rui, Loum, and Kur were out of town, and had decided we'd need supervision by Isaac and Ismael. Faiz and I had been instructed in no uncertain terms to follow their instructions.

It had been a while since the twins had last visited, and I found my urge to have my way with one or both of them had not abated; I was at full mast when they made us strip for inspection not five minutes after our boyfriends had left.

Faiz had recently passed the one-year anniversary of being locked in chastity, and been given a new, more intense cage with adjustable spikes and an urethral plug that Kur and Rui had been talking about for a while as a present. The twins immediately and gleefully adjusted it to their preference and his discomfort, but - to my surprise - left me alone, not even commenting on my erection. Even more surprisingly, they allowed us to get dressed again and dismissed us.

They left us mostly alone the next day, having us just do the cooking and cleaning and other mundane tasks, presumably enjoying our growing trepidation.

The following day, they sent me off into town alone with an enormous list of tasks that took me the better part of the day to accomplish. When I finally made it back home, the twins were waiting for me. They both wore tight leather pants and nothing else, their bare torsos glistening with oil, grinning as they gauged my immediate reaction.

"We had a little chat with Faiz about a few things," said Isaac.

"His accent is really difficult to understand sometimes," added Ismael, "it's like he's speaking with socks in his mouth."

"Mumbling like his mouth is stuffed and taped," Isaac confirmed. "But with a bit of coercion, we got some interesting information out of him eventually."

I was nervous and didn't know what to say. What had they gotten out of Faiz?

They both relished the moment. "The most interesting tidbit is that you want to fuck both of us."

There it was, out in the open. I gulped, opened my mouth. Closed it again. Blushed. Opened my mouth again. Didn't know what to say.

"Well," said Isaac, "it was hard to miss. And you know what? We're going to let you."

I was even more speechless than before.

"On our terms," clarified Ismael. "Strip, and be down in the dungeon in five."

I was down there in two.

- * -

The first thing I saw was Faiz. His mouth was indeed taped shut brutally tightly, but that was the least of his problems. The twins had locked his neck in the middle loop of the metal stocks, then folded him in half and locked his ankles into the other two loops, where the hands would normally go. An arm binder, tightly cinched behind his back, kept his remaining extremities immobile. He was propped against a wall, with chains from the ceiling keeping the metal bar balanced, and impaled on a dildo mounted to the floor. A cruel set of nipple clamps completed the ensemble. He was breathing heavily, covered completely in sweat.

"He's getting a front seat to the action thanks to his cooperation," Isaac explained, then patted the wooden bench invitingly.

I climbed onto it and lay on my back. In short order, they'd locked my neck and wrists into the wooden stocks at the top of the table, my head hanging back off the edge. They removed some of the lattice from the bench before tying my legs down as well; my behind would be accessible from below.

"Now, sex on a first date is kind of unusual, so we interviewed Faiz here about your likes and dislikes. Well, mostly the dislikes."

True to their word, they'd prepared all the devices I hated the most. First came a spider gag harness that forced my mouth open. Next, they carefully fitted me with an anal hook and - replicating my first escape room experience exactly - connected it to a nose hook via rope, pulling my head back and my nostrils open. Isaac carefully stuffed cotton up my nose while Ismael tightly fitted rubber bands around the base of each of my toes - this last one was new to me.

Two more rubber bands trapped each testicle, and then Ismael rolled a condom over my erection, holding it in place with another rubber band. He got up on the bench and started lowering himself onto me.

"Alright," he said once he was sitting on me with his full weight, me fully inside of him. "Get to it."

- * -

Of course, he knew full well that I had no leverage to thrust. The combination of his weight, the strategically removed lattice, and the hook combination basically immobilized me. I tried anyway, making frustrated noises.

Suddenly, Ismael got back up off of me.

"No, you know what? You deserve to have some fun for once."

They undid my restraints and told me to wait outside.

Some time later, it was Faiz who walked out gingerly. "They're ready for you," he said, and smiled. "I think I need a hot bath."

I went back in. Isaac and Ismael were strapped to opposite ends of the bench, facing each other. They were bound identically: upper body on the bench with the legs hanging down, a spreader bar providing access to their sexy asses. They were collared, with their hands bound in an X shape and connected to the collar, keeping them out of the way. Both had their lips wrapped around large black ball gags, and Faiz had used hair ties to tame their dreads into two braids on either side of the head.

I hesitated, then lifted a finger. "Eenie, meenie, miney, mo..."

- * -

I let go of Isaac's (or was it Ismael? I couldn't tell with them bound like this) braids and slid out of him. Obviously it had taken me longer the second time, but I had been determined to use this opportunity. It had been great, and both had been enthusiastic participants.

"Thanks, both of you. Sincerely," I said. "I'll go tell Faiz that we're done."

I didn't understand what they shouted after me into their gags.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back to these fun-loving guys.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Damn, that tie Faiz was put in sounds interesting but also brutal!

So Warry finally got to for fill his desires with the twins. Uhmmmmm, didn't the twins technically fail at the "supervision" task though 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] it was a welcome return after a while, I think.

[mention]Red86[/mention], I'm sure if the twins behave, nobody will ever need to hear of this. Or maybe Faiz is leaving them for Loum to find and suffer the consequences...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Gotta wonder how long Faiz and Warmed left the twins in their restraints! It's nice that the subs got to have some fun and some time in charge!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic