Batman in Catwoman’s Clutches (With Batgirl and Robin Tied to the Side) (F/MF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Batman in Catwoman’s Clutches (With Batgirl and Robin Tied to the Side) (F/MF)

Post by rtbw »

This is another fantasy story of what I'd like to experience when I wear my tights and cape as Robin the Boy Wonder:

Batman, Batgirl, and I arrive at a cat supply store called Gato and Chat. We pick the lock of the back door and carefully make our way in. Almost as soon as we enter, Catwoman’s goons surround us. “Holy ambush!” I exclaim.

Batman, Batgirl, and I quickly get to work on them, and it seems we have the upper hand despite the bad guys’ unfair advantage in numbers. I weave my way around as I punch, kick, and beat them down. But all of a sudden, I hear Catwoman yell at me, “That's enough, Robin. One more move, and I'll order Batman to break Batgirl.”

I stop fighting and turn around to see what she meant. I'm stunned to see Batman holding Batgirl in front of him, forcefully holding her arms behind her. I stand frozen in disbelief, “Batman, what are you doing!?” But he doesn’t answer as he just stands there staring blankly ahead while continuing to hold Batgirl in the double arm lock.

Catwoman interjects, “It’s a purrr-turbing development, isn’t it, Boy Wonder? While you were fighting my assistants, I dipped my claws in a special cataphrenic solution and gave your crimefighting partner a good scratch on his thigh. The cataphrenic pairs with a perfume that contains a pheromone so that Batman will become subservient to whoever is wearing the scent. And guess who’s wearing the scent?”

I can only continue standing in disbelief. Batman is still staring ahead blankly while Batgirl is showing discomfort and fear in his clutches. I notice that her chest is thrust forward with her arms pinned behind by Batman, and the bat insignia across her chest is stretched bigger.

While I’m staring at the bat on Batgirl’s chest, two of the henchmen come up to me and roughly grab my arms. Without anyone saying a word, Catwoman leads the party into another room. She then instructs Batman to leave Batgirl next to me and to come stand next to her, and he obeys her silently.

Catwoman then orders her goons to tie Batgirl and me together, and she warns us not to do anything sneaky or she’ll make Batman do something “shameful.” Batgirl and I have no choice but to comply as the goons sit us down on the ground back-to-back and tie us together.

When they’re done with the rope work, Batgirl and I are tied at our waists and chest, and my arms are tied in a way that wraps around Batgirl behind me and my hands rest on her lap by her crotch. Her arms are tied the same way so that her hands are on my lap by my crotch as well. I feel her back against mine with our capes crumpled in between, and I feel her soft but toned body breathing heavily in my arms tied behind me.

It also seems that there’s a rope running under Batgirl and me, between our legs, connecting our bound wrists to cinch them. Whenever I try raising my bound hands from Batgirl’s lap, I feel the rope under us tighten, pulling her hands deeper into my crotch. When Batgirl raises her bound hands, the same thing happens the other way around with my hands burrowing deeper between her legs.

The rope connecting our wrists has the added effect of tightly running over my genitals, and I can feel the rope dig down into my bulge through my briefs. I can imagine the rope doing the same to Batgirl too in the tender area between her legs.

As Batgirl and I struggle, Batman continues standing next to Catwoman and staring at us. I yell at Catwoman: “I don’t know what you’re planning to do, but you won’t get away with it!” Batgirl chimes in: “Good always triumphs over evil, so you should just give up now while you’re ahead.”

Catwoman purrs in response, “I’m not ahead enough just yet…not until I pleasure Batman into permanent submission. You see, Batman’s spell is only temporary, but when I make him reach an orgasm, it becomes irreversible. He'll be mine forever!”

As I frantically pull at the ropes tying me down with Batgirl, I say, “You fiendish feline! Batman would never succumb to you like that!” Catwoman laughs at us, “Oh, Batman will find it completely impossible to contain himself. Besides, I know he likes me. And I'll dispose of you two bratty bats after you witness Batman become my sexy slave toy.”

Catwoman dismisses her men, and Batgirl and I are left to just sit and watch what she does next. She has Batman lie down on a fancy couch, and as he looks distantly at her, she proceeds to paw all over his body: his face, chest, abs, hips, legs, and then the swollen bulge in his blue briefs. I can tell he’s aroused from his breathing and even his nipples poking out harder through his gray spandex. And his briefs show not just the usual bulge anymore…I can tell it’s a full erection in there.

The whole while, I can feel Batgirl fiddling with her hands above my thighs, which has been making me feel aroused too in my briefs. I look down and amazingly she has a knife in her hands, and she’s trying to cut through the rope binding her wrists. When she’s done freeing her hands, she gets to work cutting through the rope tying us together at our chest and waist.

I hope she can hurry because I look up to see that Catwoman has pulled down Batman’s briefs, and she is now unsnapping the buttons at the bottom of his leotard. One by one, they snap off, and then Catwoman strokes his full erection through his remaining tights. I start panicking because Batman is so close now to being lost to Catwoman forever.

Catwoman pulls down Batman’s tights, and just as she wraps her hand around his pole, Batgirl slips her arms out from the binding and stands up, ordering Catwoman to freeze. The feline is startled, but she tells Batgirl it’s too late…Batman is on the edge of climax. Batgirl pulls out a batarang from her utility belt and throws it at Catwoman, hitting her head and knocking her down.

Batgirl quickly runs over to Batman, pulls out the universal Batgirl antidote pill from her utility belt, and slips it into his mouth to swallow.

I see Catwoman get up, so I run over to protect Batman and Batgirl. Catwoman retreats and runs out of the room, but I decide to let her go to make sure that Batman is all right. Besides, my hands are still tied behind me.

After Batman takes the pill, he stares at Batgirl as she stands over him with her arms crossed in front of her chest and a grave look of concern on her face. He’s still in his trance.

Trying to restore him to decency, Batgirl pulls up Batman’s tights and begins clasping together the bottom of his leotard. But Batgirl must have re-aroused him and disturbed his sensitive areas too much. He suddenly hits climax and creams his spandex as he unloads in orgasm.

I fear for the worst that Catwoman’s spell over Batman is now irreversible. Batgirl and I can only watch him and wait to see what happens. As we wait, Batgirl finds paper towels to clean him up, and there was a lot to clean up. When she finally finishes wiping him down, she re-clasps his leotard and pulls his briefs up to his waist. Fortunately, Batman’s dark briefs don’t soak up anything visible from his wet tights underneath.

As we continue waiting, Batgirl comes over to me and cuts the ropes from my wrists. I’m finally free. I ask her where she got the knife from, and she says she stealthily picked up the box cutter while being led to the room we’re in. She thought there was a good chance she’d be bound, so she clasped the knife in her fist the whole time and none of the henchmen noticed when they tied us together. Batgirl has always impressed me, and this is another example of why she amazes me.

Suddenly, Batman shakes his head and slowly regains consciousness. He looks at us and asks, “Robin, Batgirl. What happened?” Batgirl and I are so relieved, and we tell him we’ll explain later. Batgirl turns to me and says, “My antidote must have taken effect before…” She trails off in embarrassment, but I know what she means. “Holy close call,” I respond, “You gave Batman that antidote pill in the nick of time.”

We continue standing by Batman as he slowly regains his senses, and Batgirl is in her trademark pose with hands on her hips. I think she looks especially stunning and incredibly sexy whenever she stands like that. It really shows off her beautiful curves through her alluring costume, and I want her even more sometimes when I see her like that.

I snap out of it when Batman sits up on the couch. Batgirl and I help him to his feet, and we agree that for now, Batman needs time to recover. We lead him to the passenger side of the Batmobile, and I get in the driver’s seat to drive to the Batcave. As I begin driving away, I see Batgirl pull away on her cycle.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another fine story. Anything that gets Batgirl tied up works for me.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fine story. Anything that gets Batgirl tied up works for me.
And being tied up with her is surely a bonus. I don't think I'd be able to contain myself if I was really tied up with her
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fine story. Anything that gets Batgirl tied up works for me.
And being tied up with her is surely a bonus. I don't think I'd be able to contain myself if I was really tied up with her

Neither would I. It would be far too arousing, and I know Batgirl would feel it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic