Eddie's New Friend M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie's New Friend M/M

Post by MaxRoper »

I’d been cooling my heels at the rendezvous point, waiting for Frank. Finally I heard his truck grinding down the road.

“Sorry I took so long,” he said. “But I found something you might like.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” I asked.

He opened the rollup door in back and there was a guy all tied up. He was an older fellow, wearing jeans and hiking shoes.

“He was just up the road,“ Frank said. “Not sure, but I think he mighta seen something. You know what Marty says.”

“Yep. Don’t take chances.”

I looked the guy over. Frank’s not much of a rigger, but he had the guy tied up pretty well with wrists bound up behind his back and his ankles and knees tied with cotton rope.

“Not bad,” I said. “You even got him gagged and sort of blindfolded.”

“Yeah, I didn’t have much stuff but that rubber thing’s better than nothing.”

The guy was moving his head back and forth, trying to follow our conversation, probably wondering what we were gonna do with him.

“So what’re we gonna do with him?” Frank asked.

“Keep him out of the way for now, I guess,” I said.

I dragged him out the door of the truck and into the woods where I attached him to a tree. Frank called Marty to report our captive while I started loading the truck.

“Marty says keep him here for now. He’ll let you know. What he really wants is his goods.”

“Yeah, okay. Help me with the rest of this stuff.”

Half an hour later the truck was loaded and Frank was in the cab lighting a cigar. I was itching for him to leave so I could play with my new toy.

“You sure you don’t want me to come back, help with… you know?” He pointed his chin at the trussed up prisoner.

“No, I’m good. I’ll just hang out here til Marty decides what he wants me to do.”

Frank laughed. “I got an idea what might be included in your idea of ‘hanging out”.

“Yeah, well, the guy looks pretty good, dontcha think?”

“Sure he does Eddie. But then they all look good to you.”

A little more chitchat before the truck finally pulled away. After a few minutes he cleared the ridge and the noise died away.

I stood looking over my prize, wondering when would be a good time to unwrap it.

Now, I decided.

I got him untied and he didn’t give me any trouble at all, meekly following my instructions which included suggesting he remove his shirt and jeans. The dude was sporting black boxer briefs, a black tank, and long black socks, all of which I let him keep for now ‘cause it was a totally hot ensemble.

I had some ideas what to do, but first I needed to find out who he was and what he was doing here. Didn’t mean I couldn’t put him in a more entertaining pose, so I stood him up and spreadeagled him between two trees.

Oh my. He looked quite fetching in his skimpy outfit and my ropes. Obviously he hiked a lot and probably worked out as well because those thighs were begging for some special attention.

“You’re being a good fellow,” I told him. “I appreciate it. Far as I know, this is just gonna be a brief visit. Probably I’ll get the word and let you go, we’ll never meet again. But that means you gotta keep being a good boy until then. Understood?”

He nodded.

“Okay, I got some questions so I’m’a take the gag out. Don’t make me mad.”

He nodded again, so I undid the rubber thing and pulled Frank’s sodden hanky out of his mouth.

“Thank you,” he whispered. “Might I trouble you for some water?”

“Certainly. But first I need to ask you some questions. What’re you doing out here, middle of nowhere?”

“Hiking,” he said. “I come up here a lot.”

“Where’s your stuff? No one goes hiking without water, snacks, like that.”

“My pack is probably where your friend found me, just past the saddle at the top of the hill. It’s lying on the ground I presume.”

“Uh huh. We’ll see about that.”

I put the gag back in and hoofed it up to the saddle. Sure enough, a blue nylon pack was lying by the road. I retrieved it and checked inside. Snacks, water, a camera. The camera had photos of wildflowers. I took it back to my new friend. Not surprisingly, he was right where I left him. I took the gag back out and gave him a long drink out of his water bottle.

“Thank you,” he said. “May I ask if you’re planning to keep me tied up until you hear from you friends?”

“Absolutely,“ I replied.

“Mmm,” he said. “Do I have to stay stretched out like this?”

“Depends how long we’re here. Right now I gotta say you look great just the way you are. And I can’t help noticing you’re sporting a nice bulge in your briefs. Means you like this, am I right?

"

The guy blushed a little, started to stammer something, when the opening bars of La Grange came from the pocket of my shorts.

“Hold that thought,” I said, fishing my phone out.

“Yeah?… really? Now?? Yeah, yeah, okay. Uh huh… right, see you there.”

“Well rats, dude. Seems I’m to let you go. And I had such interesting plans. Ah well, can’t be helped.”

I unstrung my cute captive and gave him his clothes and backpack.

“Sorry for interrupting your day. Thanks for being so cooperative. Enjoy your hike.”

I started off up the hill to my bike when the guy called out.

“Hey, um… Eddie, is it?”

“Yeah?”

“You wanna give me your contact info? Maybe we could, you know, continue this when you have more time?”

Turns out he has a travel trailer on some property down in the next little valley. We’ve been meeting there several times a year. He may be old, but he’s plenty limber. And plenty cute.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's always great to check in with Eddie's adventures! Thankfully the hiker didn't see anything he shouldn't have... though from what we've seen of Eddie's work, I don't think he would have minded a more permanent imprisonment!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Very cute story; sometimes short and sweet is all it takes! I also giggled at "kind of blindfolded".
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fine vignette. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Great short!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

Thanks for taking the time to comment. A few notes like these are all it takes to get me interested in posting again.

I generally do (very) short tales and have several more in my files , some of which will be appearing here soon. And of course Eddie will be back.

Commenters are the best!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story :) I'm wondering what exactly the two of them do when they meet :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 @blackbound @Xtc @Guardianbound

Thanks for taking the time to comment. A few notes like these are all it takes to get me interested in posting again.

I generally do (very) short tales and have several more in my files , some of which will be appearing here soon. And of course Eddie will be back.

Commenters are the best!
Not everything needs to be a 100-page epic :D Glad to hear you'll be posting more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic