Medical referral F+/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Medical referral F+/M

Post by Tied »

Hi TUG enthusiasts - this is a medicaly themed story that I was inspired to begin writing after a particularly vivid dream last night. There is much more medical bondage fun to come. I hope you enjoy!

---

Alex glanced around the waiting room of the local hospital, seeing it half-filled with folks much older than him, and fidgeting slightly as he waited for his name to be called. He had been referred by his doctor for a routine blood test after a check-up in which he had mentioned that he was feeling more tired than usual, and was expecting to be in and out in no more than a few minutes. He checked his phone, hoping for a message from the girl he had started dating recently, and rolled his eyes upon seeing his signal hovering barely above one bar. How much longer would he be waiting, he wondered.

"Mr Smith to Room 15" announced the voice on the tannoy, immediately providing an answer to his unasked question. He stood up, and began walking along the corridor, following the signs to the room with his trainers squeeking softly on the plasticky linolum surface, before coming to a wooden door adorning the number 15. He knocked, and heard a woman respond with a clear, mildly sing-song "come in!" He grabbed the handle, turned it, and entered the windowless, white-walled room, where a nurse in a brilliant white uniform was sitting, facing a monitor, and tapping away on the keyboard in front of her.

"Take a seat," she instructed, without looking away from the screen. Alex closed the door behind him, and walked over to the chair adjactent to her. While she was focused on her notes, he took a moment to visually take her in. She had mid-length black hair, long eyelashes that framed dark brown eyes, and full, pink lips which were slightly parted in concentration. He sat down, and she turned to face him, her badge displaying the name Nurse Eve Goode.

"Now Mr Smith, how are you feeling today?" She asked. Alex noticed her perfect white teeth as she spoke to him, and briefly wondered if it was inappropriate to ask out your healthcare provider. "I've generally been feeling quite tired lately, and I'm not sure what could be causing it," he said. "I've not been doing anything different to my usual routine."

"Well, Mr Smith, there are many possible causes for lethargy, and most have no cause for alarm. Let's take a blood sample and go from there, shall we? Please roll up your sleeve," she said, as she snapped on a pair of white nitrile gloves. Alex felt a stirring in his jeans at the sound of the gloves, and was somewhat mesmerised by the nurse's hands, before a knock at the door disrupted his thoughts, and brought him back to reality.

"One second! Excuse me," she stated, before standing up and walking past him, towards the door. Alex allowed himself to daydream about the nurse, now with glove-clad hands, imagining her running them over his body. The stirring in his jeans returned, while a hushed conversation was taking place at the door. He remained oblivious to the urgent sounds of frenetic whispered discussion behind him, staring at the wall above the hospital bed which completed the lightly furnished room.

The door closed again, snapping him out of his daydream, and he turned to look at the nurse. However, she was now flanked by a tall, smiling blonde woman in a white doctor's coat, and another burly nurse, in a pale blue uniform, whose face had a look of grim determination. Alex stood up, puzzled and slightly alrmed. "It is very naughty of you to have left the care centre without permission David," intoned the Doctor. "And pretending to be someone else in order to indulge your vulgar fantasies is very bad behaviour indeed," she said, looking directly at the bulge in his jeans that he had mistakenly forgotten to hide in his surprise.

"I-I-I have no idea who David is, or w-what you are talking about," stuttered Alex, feeling embarassed and yet oddly aroused by this turn of events. Nurse Eve looked sympathetically at Alex, like she was unconvinced by the Doctor's story herself, but his obvious erection was clear evidence of a perverted nature that could well belong to an inpatient at the local sexual rehabilitation clinic, and in any case, she was outranked and outnumbered by the two women.

"Nurse Eve, Nurse Geraldine, please subdue the patient, so that we may get him back to the clinic to continue his treatment," instructed the Doctor. As the nurses advanced, Alex began to panic, and backed away until he bumped into the frame of the hospital bed. "I'm really not who you are looking for," he pleaded. "My name is Alex Smith and I'm just here for a blood test! You've got the wrong guy," he continued. Nurse Geraldine closed on him, and grabbed his arms, twisting him around and pressing him down onto the bed. He began to struggle furiously, but the Nurse was holding all of her weight on his back, pushing his face into the firm, rubbery mattress, and muffling his pleading.

"Hmmph mppph! Hmmph mppph!" his stifled cries came, as Nurse Eve reached around his waist and began unbuckling his belt, resulting in further panicked bucking as she pulled his jeans and underwear down. Expecting to feel a pinprick at any moment, Alex became even more alarmed a the feeling of a cool gel being applied by expert, glove-clad hands to his exposed anus. He could do nothing to prevent Nurse Eve gently pushing the tranquilising suppository in, feeling humiliated and defeated as she gently patted his bottom while softly whispering "There we go." Nurse Geraldine held Alex down firmly, while using one hand to stroke his head, as a creeping sensation of drowsiness began to wash over him...

To be continued.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

More please. :)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Tied wrote: 1 year ago Hi TUG enthusiasts - this is a medicaly themed story that I was inspired to begin writing after a particularly vivid dream last night. There is much more medical bondage fun to come. I hope you enjoy!

---

Alex glanced around the waiting room of the local hospital, seeing it half-filled with folks much older than him, and fidgeting slightly as he waited for his name to be called. He had been referred by his doctor for a routine blood test after a check-up in which he had mentioned that he was feeling more tired than usual, and was expecting to be in and out in no more than a few minutes. He checked his phone, hoping for a message from the girl he had started dating recently, and rolled his eyes upon seeing his signal hovering barely above one bar. How much longer would he be waiting, he wondered.

"Mr Smith to Room 15" announced the voice on the tannoy, immediately providing an answer to his unasked question. He stood up, and began walking along the corridor, following the signs to the room with his trainers squeeking softly on the plasticky linolum surface, before coming to a wooden door adorning the number 15. He knocked, and heard a woman respond with a clear, mildly sing-song "come in!" He grabbed the handle, turned it, and entered the windowless, white-walled room, where a nurse in a brilliant white uniform was sitting, facing a monitor, and tapping away on the keyboard in front of her.

"Take a seat," she instructed, without looking away from the screen. Alex closed the door behind him, and walked over to the chair adjactent to her. While she was focused on her notes, he took a moment to visually take her in. She had mid-length black hair, long eyelashes that framed dark brown eyes, and full, pink lips which were slightly parted in concentration. He sat down, and she turned to face him, her badge displaying the name Nurse Eve Goode.

"Now Mr Smith, how are you feeling today?" She asked. Alex noticed her perfect white teeth as she spoke to him, and briefly wondered if it was inappropriate to ask out your healthcare provider. "I've generally been feeling quite tired lately, and I'm not sure what could be causing it," he said. "I've not been doing anything different to my usual routine."

"Well, Mr Smith, there are many possible causes for lethargy, and most have no cause for alarm. Let's take a blood sample and go from there, shall we? Please roll up your sleeve," she said, as she snapped on a pair of white nitrile gloves. Alex felt a stirring in his jeans at the sound of the gloves, and was somewhat mesmerised by the nurse's hands, before a knock at the door disrupted his thoughts, and brought him back to reality.

"One second! Excuse me," she stated, before standing up and walking past him, towards the door. Alex allowed himself to daydream about the nurse, now with glove-clad hands, imagining her running them over his body. The stirring in his jeans returned, while a hushed conversation was taking place at the door. He remained oblivious to the urgent sounds of frenetic whispered discussion behind him, staring at the wall above the hospital bed which completed the lightly furnished room.

The door closed again, snapping him out of his daydream, and he turned to look at the nurse. However, she was now flanked by a tall, smiling blonde woman in a white doctor's coat, and another burly nurse, in a pale blue uniform, whose face had a look of grim determination. Alex stood up, puzzled and slightly alrmed. "It is very naughty of you to have left the care centre without permission David," intoned the Doctor. "And pretending to be someone else in order to indulge your vulgar fantasies is very bad behaviour indeed," she said, looking directly at the bulge in his jeans that he had mistakenly forgotten to hide in his surprise.

"I-I-I have no idea who David is, or w-what you are talking about," stuttered Alex, feeling embarassed and yet oddly aroused by this turn of events. Nurse Eve looked sympathetically at Alex, like she was unconvinced by the Doctor's story herself, but his obvious erection was clear evidence of a perverted nature that could well belong to an inpatient at the local sexual rehabilitation clinic, and in any case, she was outranked and outnumbered by the two women.

"Nurse Eve, Nurse Geraldine, please subdue the patient, so that we may get him back to the clinic to continue his treatment," instructed the Doctor. As the nurses advanced, Alex began to panic, and backed away until he bumped into the frame of the hospital bed. "I'm really not who you are looking for," he pleaded. "My name is Alex Smith and I'm just here for a blood test! You've got the wrong guy," he continued. Nurse Geraldine closed on him, and grabbed his arms, twisting him around and pressing him down onto the bed. He began to struggle furiously, but the Nurse was holding all of her weight on his back, pushing his face into the firm, rubbery mattress, and muffling his pleading.

"Hmmph mppph! Hmmph mppph!" his stifled cries came, as Nurse Eve reached around his waist and began unbuckling his belt, resulting in further panicked bucking as she pulled his jeans and underwear down. Expecting to feel a pinprick at any moment, Alex became even more alarmed a the feeling of a cool gel being applied by expert, glove-clad hands to his exposed anus. He could do nothing to prevent Nurse Eve gently pushing the tranquilising suppository in, feeling humiliated and defeated as she gently patted his bottom while softly whispering "There we go." Nurse Geraldine held Alex down firmly, while using one hand to stroke his head, as a creeping sensation of drowsiness began to wash over him...

To be continued.
This is going to be interesting and amazing.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Come on, let's be totally honest! There's something VERY sexy about Nurses. And in the right figure, a real nurse's uniform is possibly even more of a turn on then the 'play' style uniforms sold by the like of Ann Summers. Great start to your story, looking forward to more of this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic