THE KIDNAPPING OF RAQUEL - F/FF- CHAPTER 8! - OCT. 9 UPDATE!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I have to guess ... Karen tied up in a nice package?
We'll see...won't we [mention]Caesar73[/mention] ? :lol:
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 1 year ago I've been reading your stories for a while, and oh my gosh, how amazing they've been. I bet I can guess what Raquel will ask for. Maybe for them both to be tied and tormented together by the very generous Mistress Varga?

On another note, how do I contact this Mistress Varga? Asking for a friend. :? :lol:
Thank you for your appreciation [mention]RopeWhoreJenny[/mention]!

Your guess is most intriguing....

Mistress Varga is a close friend of mine. :lol: Quite a character she is. ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – The Birthday Gift

She tested her bonds for the umpteenth time and found them holding her firm. Countless turns of rope were wrapped around her wrists and ankles and these were firmly connected to the corners of the large bed. Her eyes were covered with a sleep mask. Her mouth had a large red ballgag wedged in it. Her tall and toned body was stripped totally naked.

But she was not alone, she knew, for another woman was similarly bound on the bed, tied just as she was except that one leg passed beneath her left leg and the other pressed on top of the other one. She felt the naked flesh in contact with her own and guessed that the woman was as naked as she was. Her grunts and groans indicated that she was also gagged.

Their crotches were almost touching save for a large knob which touched her exposed womanhood. Cool air wafted over her naked body but she felt the beginnings of sweat form on her body.

The knob sprang to life then, vibrating and sending waves of blissful agony through her most tender spot. Her groans of pleasure blended with similar sounds of delight from her fellow captive. She writhed in her bonds and suddenly remembered the clamps that had been placed on her sensitive nipples. These were attached to somewhere and their pull demanded that she keep still.

But even this was difficult to, for a crotchrope had been fastened onto her. The strands of this insidious device spread the delightful vibrations throughout her groin and it took a supreme effort to keep still.

The groans of the two women continued until the vibrator switched off…only to rise again as it switched back on.

Their captor looked on in delight, pondering the next torments she would inflict on her prisoners.

Finally, she spoke, “Well, Mistresses, are we enjoying ourselves? Rest assured, I got lots more planned for you!”

Raquel chuckled gazing down on the helpless bodies of Karen and Varga. Her laugh echoed in the ears of the two captives as they wondered what was in store for them.

----

Shall we see what Raquel has in store for her former tormentors?

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]LunaDog[/mention]
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]
[mention]RopeWhoreJenny[/mention]
[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]Treville[/mention]
[mention]WrappedUp[/mention]
[mention]Glovedgirllover[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I would absolutely like it to find out what Raquel has a surprise for the two ladies :)
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

What an excellent present for our lovely damsel. A pair of former mistresses reduced to helpless slaves. I hope Raquel has some devious ideas for revenge. But she'd better be careful. When time comes to release them, 2 angry dommes could easily turn the tables.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Knowing you, whatever it is, it'll be GOOD! Looking forward to it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I would absolutely like it to find out what Raquel has a surprise for the two ladies :)
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Watch for it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 1 year ago What an excellent present for our lovely damsel. A pair of former mistresses reduced to helpless slaves. I hope Raquel has some devious ideas for revenge. But she'd better be careful. When time comes to release them, 2 angry dommes could easily turn the tables.
That they can [mention]RopeWhoreJenny[/mention]! 😁 Let's see how Raquel does as a domme first. ;)
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Knowing you, whatever it is, it'll be GOOD! Looking forward to it.
Thanks [mention]LunaDog[/mention]!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I would absolutely like it to find out what Raquel has a surprise for the two ladies :)
Thank you @Caesar73. Watch for it!
Will do :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic