The Demon of Pleasure (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Demon of Pleasure (M/M)

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I've had a few more adult stories on the backburner, and what better time to post this than the morning after Halloween night? Don't answer that question. We don't see many supernatural stories from the perspective of the non-human. Suffice it to say that this is very much NSFW. Enjoy!

The Demon of Pleasure

Demons have something of a bad reputation these days. Most of them did not understand why; they kept themselves to themselves for the most part. Even so, they had to contend with demon hunters regularly trying to infiltrate their domain and slay them. Being immortal, this was more of a minor inconvenience than a big problem, but it still hurt, being murdered every few months. Worse still, other people regarded the demon hunters a heroes. What a ridiculous idea! To add insult to injury, angel hunters were regarded as cranks and misfits, even though angels interfered in human affairs far more regularly.

One demon who probably had more to do with demonkind's negative reputation was known as Hunter, the Demon of Pleasure. His real name was unpronounceable in English, so he chose a name which he thought would sound dangerous and sexy, which probably wasn't a wise move, not that he cared. No one had ever seen his true form. He chose to appear to men as a handsome and well-groomed 25 year-old with brown hair and eyes. He often called himself the God of Pleasure to attract his prey.

A God of Pleasure is one thing; a Demon of Pleasure is quite another. This demon had the power to reduce a man to nothing but pleasure. His first prey was a case in point: a farmer's boy who had turned 18 the day before Hunter seized him. He hadn't aged a day in the 1000 years since, nor had he needed to eat, sleep, use the facilities or even breathe. He also had not uttered a single word, owing to the large purple ballgag he'd worn all that time. He was still as lean and muscular as he had been 1000 years ago. His only focus was the band of light that hugged his large, hard cock. Every day, it's magic brought him to the limits of ecstacy, before cooling him off and edging him again and again. He was usually permitted to cum once a day, his load disappearing to fill one of Hunter's many storage tanks, so he could bathe in it later.

"How is my first disciple today?" Hunter asked him.
"Mmmmmmmmm...." he moaned into his gag. Today, he was bound with his hands above his head attached to a ring in the ceiling. His feet were pulled apart by a spreader bar. He wasn't blindfolded today, and his eyes looked longinly at Hunter.
Hunter started stroking his cock, prompting gentle moans of pleasure. "Yes, that's right. You love your god, don't you?"
"Mmmmmmmmmm," he moaned softly and leant his head on Hunter's shoulder.
Immediately, hunter's clothes vanished, revealing the most finely perfected human physique underneath. He started grinding against his captive, grabbing both their hard cocks in one hand and rubbing hard.
"MMMMPPPPHH! MMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMPPPPHHHH!" he moaned loudly as excitement filled him.
"And that's enough for today," Hunter said, stopping. His magic would ensure that his prisoner wouldn't climax yet.
"Mmmmmmm..." he moaned sadly.
"You have pleased me, disciple. It pleases your god when you show restraint. Here's your reward." He conjured a softly vibrating dildo and gently placed it inside him. It would change its shape to pleasure him perfectly.
"Mmmmmppphhh," he said gratefully.

Hunter did not see why humanity would object to this. His captives loved him and had eyes only for the pleasures he brought them. Perhaps he could ask the pair of demon hunters who tried and failed to kill him 20 years ago. After all, they were still here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was kinda dark, not gonna lie but I loved the uniqu setting with supernatural bondage.

I'd love to see what Hunter has in store for his targets.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the comment. It is indeed quite dark, but I think the time of year suits it. The ending I'm planning isn't quite so dark. I like the idea of it anyway. Here's part 2, which is still quite dark. I think I'll only do 3 parts here.

The Demon of Pleasure - Part 2

Time functioned strangely in Hunter's domain. Each demon had their own personal plane of reality, which functioned like a parallel reality alongside earth. A year in earth time could be mere seconds in one plane, or many centuries in another. Hunter had never bothered to test the difference between earth and his own realm. He knew that his first catpive had been there for 1000 years, but he probably hadn't experienced it as 1000 years. Most people's minds were turned to mush after a week or so anyway, such was the overwhelming power of Hunter's magic. All his captives cared about and wanted was to be near him and receive his power, hence why he styled himself as a god.

The exception to this rule was anyone who crossed him. Not many had over the years, but they were usually demon hunters. These two were the last to try invading his realm and killing him about 20 years ago. Two handsome twenty year-olds fresh out of warrior school, more boy than man. Hunter had easily defeated them. He walked into their cell to inspect his work. He hadn't thought about them for a while and was pleased to see how effective his magic still was despite his lack of focus on it.

The men were naked and bound with enchanted chains, with their hands behind their backs in a box tie position and their arms chained to their chests. Their legs were cuffed together at the ankles, knees and thighs. An enchanted rope was tied around their waists and between their legs as a tight crotchrope, and both were ballgagged. They were chained together on the floor in a 69 position, with the other's enchanted ballgag acting as their source of pleasure. The ballgag would cause a magical vibrating sensation to keep them stimulated and close to the edge. If they became too animated or struggled too hard, it would also deliver an electric shock, as well as prompting the vibrators attached to their nipples and inside them to do the same. Finally, they were blindfolded with leather blindfolds and wearing noise-cancelling headphones.

"Hmmm," Hunter mused as he inspected them, "I am cruel. I suppose that's why I erase their memories every so often."
Both men were moaning quietly into their gags and barely struggling. They must have reached that stage where they were willing to submit to anything just for the chance to climax.
Hunter conjured some mystical hands, which removed their earphones and began gently massaging their bodies and stroking their enlarged members. "Gentlemen, are you ready to submit to your new god? Are you ready to experience pleasure like you never have before?" he asked.
"Mmmmmm-mmmmmm..." both men answered and nodded their heads.
"Good. But before I let you cum, you need to answer a question for me."
One of the hands removed the gag from the closest captive. "Please, it's been so long, let us cum."
"Silence. I have a question. Why did you seek me out and attempt to destroy me?"
"Please, I was fulfilling a mission," he groaned.
"But why, knave? Why am I persecuted like some kind of common criminal?"
"Please, I don't know! Just let me - MMMPPPHHHH!" The hand reapplied the gag.
"Don't disappoint me," Hunter said as the other's gag was removed. "Why were you sent to kill me?"
"Please," he begged, "we don't know. We were just following orders. Go and ask them yourself! MPPPHHHH! MPPPHHHHHH!" He was swiftly regagged.
"Hmmm," Hunter said. "I suppose you've told me everything you know. I shall have to pick up someone new to interrogate. Still, your loyalty mustn't go unrewarded."
"Mmmmphh!" they both said gratefully. The mystical hands set to work, and the vibrators picked up their pace. Both captives begang moaning and grinding against the other in pleasure. Their moans gradually became louder and louder until they were right at the limits of pleasure...
Hunter snapped his fingers and they instantly fell unconscious, all physical stimulation ceased. They hadn't climaxed for 20 years; they were not going to now. They'd wake up with no memories of their capture, meaning they'd start their struggle all over again. "Don't mess with a god," Hunter said as he left.

Ask them himself? Could he really go to the warrior schools and ask why they hated demons? It wasn't impossible, but it would be difficult. Perhaps there was an easier way? Perhaps innstead of targeting the source, he could find someone who had fully absorbed their propaganda? "A fresh recruit, of course!" Hunter exclaimed. "Some idealistic 18 year-old who has big ideas on how to change the world. He'll know what mankind has against me."

A plan formed in his mind: he would disguise himself as a magic student at the fresher's week. There, he would find and enchant the best-looking warrior fresher he could find (purely for business, which was pleasure) and bring him back for questioning. If he did not get the answers he wanted, he would just as well have a new toy to play with. There was no losing!
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I love it. Thanks for posting
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Love the premise! It's potentially a little bit darker but fits the time of year. Looking forwards to more
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's some intense stuff Hunter uses to get information from his captives but it really sells him as a demon.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the positive comments! This next part is a little longer than I had expected, but I wanted to wrap up the story in three parts. I hope you enjoy:

Part 3

Demon hunters, like most professions dealing with the supernatural, had to undergo intense training in order to earn their stripes. Before they could even enroll, they underwent gruelling mental preparation, designed to make the impervious to demonic possession. This made it tricky for Hunter to take over their thoughts like he did with most of his captives. Fortunately, he had other ways of preventing the from resisting.

The Demonology department of the university was located in the basement, so Hunter headed down there to hunt for a fresher. There were significantly more women than there were on his last visit a few centuries ago, but they had never interested him. He had a habit of conveniently running into the people he was looking for, for at that moment he found him: a handsome, athletic brunette wearing a university issued toga. Crucially, he was alone. Hunter decided that, if he wanted answers, he would have to avoid enchanting his mind.

He walked up to him confidently. "Hey," he said confidently, "has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?"
"Heeey," the fresher replied warily, "I don't go that w- MMMMPPPPPHHH!" Within an instant, a magical ballgag had been summoned into his mouth, and magical ropes instantly trussed him up into a tight hogtie.
"Right, enough foreplay. Let's go back to my place," Hunter said.

A couple of hours later, Hunter was admiring his new captive from the observation room. The fresher was bound spreadeagled on a bed, wearing just a pair of lime green speedos, which were a size too small, perfectly highlighting his manhood. His ballgag was the same colour and held his mouth open as wide as possible. Extra ropes were tied above his elbows and knees and attached to the sides of the bed, further immobilising him. He was gently testing his bonds and quietly grunting as he saw that they were magically enchanted not to loosen at all.

Hunter conjured a suitable pair of tight leather shorts, leaving his Immaculate physique on full display and entered the room. "I hope you've had time to get acquainted with my home," he said.
No reply. Just a cold, hard glare. This was new.
"You see, I'm just a humble god trying to understand how the world works. Can you help me? You'll be richly rewarded."
Still no reply. The mental conditioning was strong with this one.
"Very well," Hunter said, "I'll just have to get what I want the old fashioned way."

Hunter summonend 4 mystical symbols, which floated 4 feet off the ground and circled around the bed to which the young man was tied. They magically began to trigger feeling of pleasure all over his body. All through this, he continued to glare at Hunter, not making a sound. This was typical of demon hunters. He was clearly getting aroused, as his hardening member attested, but his mental training was stopping him from giving in. For now. Hunter tore of his speedo with one swift motion, and began gently stroking his dick in one hand and massaging his nipples with the other. Still he did not react - not a single twitch nor groan of pleasure. Hunter couldn't even feel his heart rate increase significantly. Hunter brought him right to the edge, before releasing his grip to stop his prisoner from cumming.

Hunter continued edging him like this for days on end, sometimes in person, sometimes leaving his magic to to do the job for him. Even once the edging reached triple figures, he still had not shown the slightest reaction. Nothing worked, not handjobs, blowjobs, not penetration, nor indeed Hunter's most powerful spells. Frustrated, Hunter tore the ballgag from his mouth.
"Answer me, knave! This is my realm! Here, I reign supreme! How do you resist me?"
He chuckled. "My training was successful. I am immune to your magic, demon."
"What?" Hunter spat. "How could mere mortals perfect such training?"
"We've had 1000 years," he replied.
"Mortals don't live for 1000 years. Stop playing games and tell me."
"We don't," he said, "but the writings we leave behind do. You first appeared in the Council of Demonology's record books 1000 years ago, linked to the disappearance of a farmer's son called Gideon. Since then, you were regularly abducting young men from all over the world."
"Lies!" Hunter shouted. "All of my servants are here willingly, ask any of them!"
"It was shortly afterwards that the Council sent their first hunter after you, who never returned. Since then, you've been our most wanted demon."
"Any yet you inept fools have never succeeded once in defeating me. I have won every time," Hunter said triumphantly.
The young demon hunter smirked at him. "Until today," he said. "We've been gathering data on you, analysing how your magic works in the hopes of finding a way to resist. Every few decades, we've sent demon hunters after you-"
"Who all failed," Hunter interrupted.
"Who all did slightly better than the last," he continued, unperturbed. "With each hunter sent in, you took longer and longer to break them. The last hunters we sent in fifty years ago kept you nice and busy."
"What do you mean, worm!?"
"I mean, after they were sent in, you didn't abduct anyone else for another 25 years. That's how long it took for you to break them."
"As I will do to you!"
"Not for at least fifty years by my estimate, by which time, the council will have sent a full invasion force, fully trained in how to resist your power."
Hunter turned pale. This was not good. The thought of being attacked by an army of demon hunters did not bode well, but what was more frustrating was how this petulant child continued to defy him. "I've told you before, every single one of my servants loves me. I have opened their minds to new possibilities of pleasure. I have removed all suffering from their lives. They can never go hungry, get ill or die. I have blessed them in ways your small minds cannot comprehend. Instead of thanking me, you seek to destroy me. It is you who are the demons!"
"Did you ask any of them before you abducted them?" he asked wryly.
"Of course not! I'm not some kind of butler. They didn't know what they wanted until I persuaded them."
"And that is why humanity fears you. We believe in something called consent. Lots of people tie each other up for pleasure all the time. They dispise the likes of you."
"You mean they're not part of my loyal following? How vexing!" He replaced the ball gag. "I need to think about this."

Hunter had never really been challenged before. The thought that his servants at one point were unwilling prisoners had never really occurred to him before. Would a being with aspirations towards godhood do this to his potential followers? Then there was the matter of the army of demon hunters which would be infiltrating his realm before long, especially when they realised that he had abducted one of their own from their own headquarters. He said that they had been raising their knowledge of him through sending in agents and analysing his patterns of behaviour.

Perhaps there was some way to undo this work? If he had never caputed so many people over the years, then the Council of Demon hunters wouldn't have so much data on him. He spent the next few days pouring over his spellbooks and reading up on demon powers, but he eventually found what he needed: a time reversal spell. He could return his captives to their own time with no memory of ever being his prisoner. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to lose so much work, but eventually settled on returning every captive from the last 50 years.

He returned to his latest acquisition. He was still bound, naked and spreadeagled with the green ballgag. He still looked smug, like he knew he would get out one day, but there was a hint of uncertainty, like he didn't know how much longer he would last before giving into his desires. This was progress, but it wasn't enough. He began returning his captives in 50 year intervals, each time checking on the young demon hunter to see that the quality of his training had regressed. After undoing about 800 years of kidnapping, the hunter's training had lost all effect, and the psychological toll of being edged over 100 times took its toll.

"Mpphhh..." he moaned, looking at Hunter with big, sad eyes.
"That's better. You love me like they all do now," Hunter said, very pleased that he had found a way to break him. He started gently stroking and tugging on his dick.
"Mpphhh, mphhh..." the young prisoner moaned with pleasure, slowly breathing harder as he approached the edge.
"Except," Hunter said as he let go, "all I've done is delayed the Council's efforts. They'll soon be able to resist again."
His prisoner whimpered sadly, denied his release.
Hunter stood up. "No. I must find a way to make them want to come to me, and remove my name from the Council's list forever."

With that, he decided that he could never draw attention to himself by kidnapping people. He opted to return everyone he had every kidnapped to their own time, thus removing his name from history. All except two, that is. Firstly, he opted to keep his latest captive for a while longer, to punish him for his earlier disobedience. Secondly, he decided to keep...
"Gideon, my first disciple," he said, walking into Gideon's cell.
"Mphhh!" Gideon said warmly, his eyes opening at hearing a name he hadn't heard for goodness only knows how long. He had forgotten that he didn't remember his own name.
Hunter gently stroked his cheek. "You love me, don't you?"
"Mppphhh," Gideon slowly nodded his head and leant againt Hunter's shoulder.
"I've learned something today," Hunter said. "I've learned that not everybody loves me like you do. Mankind is too busy worshipping his false gods and the pleasures which I don't bring them."
"MMMPPPHHH!?" Gideon said, trying to sound shocked and indignant.
"Indeed. I need to find something that will persuade people to come to me willingly. What does mankind worship above everything else?"
There was an awkard silence, before Gideon spoke, "Mph-mph?" he asked.
"Money!" Hunter replied. "Of course! I'll sell my services. Perverts from all over the world will flock to me to be granted a week in my realm! Who knows what else they'll pay for?"
"Mphhh!" Gideon said excitedly.
"But I don't want to do this entirly alone," Hunter continued. He held up a cock ring with a large diamond on the top. "Gideon, my first, most loyal and most trusted disciple, would you like to spend eternity as my husband?"
"MPPHHH! MMPPHHH! MPPPHH!" Gideon nodded excitedly.
Hunter placed the ring onto his cock and kissed him passionately. Gideon tried to kiss back, but the ballgag made it a bit of a challenge.

Thus it was that The Demon of Pleasure became the name of a sex shop in the backstreets of the university city, offering all sorts of services to its clientele. Hunter and Gideon became somewhat notorious members of the community, but no-one ever batted an eyelid. After all, they serviced a need people were willing to pay for. As for their clients, and the sorts of services they enjoyed, that is a story of another day.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super sexy and a cute ending!!!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So the old demon caught up with the modern timee. :D

This was a really creative ending, not to mention hot and sweet at the same time.

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Wow I really love this story! The bondage/edging is super hot, I love the fantasy elements, and the ending was very cute
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic