When Markus met Peter (M+/M+)(New Chapter 11/16/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

When Markus met Peter (M+/M+)(New Chapter 11/16/23)

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver

Welcome everyone to another entry in my 'Weekendverse' series! This is a prequel to everything I've written so far! Set two years before Bondage Weekend, this story follows Markus and Peter as they first meet, how their relationship develops, and the twists and turns (and bondage) it takes to get them together! I hope you enjoy the first chapter in this new story, and I hope you look forward to more! I would love hear your comments as this story continues! Also, stay tuned for some polls that may pop up with this story!

Part 1: Boogie Wonderland

Markus

Markus pushed his way through the crowded nightclub, brushing up against the gyrating bodies that moved to the heavenly beats of the deafening disco riffs. Silk and corduroy mingled with booty shorts in a glorious showcase of the 70s best and worst fashions. Markus even smiled as more than a few hands lingered as he pushed through the crowd. On any other night, he’d probably say something, or slap the hand away, but he was less concerned with that tonight. Something about Disco Night… His smile grew as he finally reached the edge of the dance floor and saw his friend, Lauren, sitting at the bar.

“Happy Birthday!” He shouted over the music, wrapping his arm around her and planting a kiss on her cheek. “Love the pants!” He looked his friend up and down approvingly. Lauren stood and struck a pose to show off the beautiful and gaudy rainbow striped bell bottoms. She wasn’t very tall, barely over 5 feet, so the pants looked a bit ridiculous on her, but she owned it anyway. Thankfully, she was also sporting bright white platform shoes, which added a few inches to her tiny frame.

“Why thank you!” She hugged Markus again before the two settled into their seats at the bar. “Love your shirt too. It’s awful!”

“Awful? You can’t mean that!” Markus looked down at his own silk shirt, white Greek Amphora all over, on a black background. It matched well with his dark, rolled at the cuff jeans. “This is a fucking fantastic shirt!”

“No, it’s terrible. Only a history teacher would think that looks good!”

“It was a gift!” Markus laughed back at her. “From Connor, I might add!” In fact it had been a Christmas gift from the personal trainer. They hadn’t been dating long, and had agreed to no gifts, but Connor said that he couldn’t resist. A 70s style shirt covered in ancient Greek shit was too perfect not to get his then teacher boyfriend who loved disco music. Markus was glad that things ended well between the two of them because the shirt was genuinely one of his favorite possessions.

“Did you keep the receipt?” Laruen smiled, sipping her drink, a massive highlighter blue concoction.

Markus was about to respond, when the handsome bartender with blonde hair and a scruffy beard stepped up. “Hey Markus, what can I get you?” He slid the teacher the special Disco Night cocktail menu.

“Hey Kyle!” Markus said as he looked over the drink selection. “Brandy Alexander, please!”

Kyle winked and whipped up the drink in record time. “Enjoy!” He passed the drink to Markus, letting their hands touch for a long moment before moving down to help other patrons.

“What was that about?” Lauren said, smacking her best friend in the arm. “Are you two…?”

Markus choked on his own drink. “Me and Kyle? No. I think he’s just being extra nice to me with everything that’s happened.” Markus stared at his drink for a moment. It had been less than a year since his grandmother passed, and he was still dealing with inheritance drama thanks to his mom. And the loneliness from his and Connor’s break up was affecting Markus more than he’d expected. Still, Kyle is cute. But no. It’s still a bit awkward at the gym with Connor. I can’t ruin things here too. He would just have to ignore the bartender’s flirting.

He took another swig and turned to his friend. “Why are we even here? It’s your birthday, Lauren! Why did you want to come to the Cloak and Dagger?”

“It’s Disco Night!” Lauren said, shimming in her seat. She is definitely up to something…

“But it’s a gay bar! I thought you’d be dragging me to that Anarcho-Feminist Lesbian bookstore for their poetry night. I was looking forward to being yelled at by all of your butch friends!”

Lauren laughed, but shook her head. “There are plenty of angry sapphic slam nights, but only a few days until I move across the country. So tonight, we are man hunting.”

“No…” Lauren, ever the busy body. This is turning into the worst birthday of all time, and it isn’t even mine.

Lauren enthusiastically nodded her head up and down, her long brown hair shaking wildly. “YES! You’ve been in such a big funk since you and Connor split. I want to make sure you’re taken care of when I’m gone!”

“You are moving, not dying!” Markus reminded her. “And besides, I’m fine!”

“This is my birthday, and for my birthday, I want you to find a good man!” Lauren crossed her arms matter-of-factly.

Markus sighed. Despite being a full foot taller than her, he never could say no to his best friend’s stupid ideas.

“Good. I want to give my approval before I leave!” She immediately began scoping out the various patrons grooving to their 70s themed night. Markus tried his best to ignore her and enjoy his drink and the music.

He shot down a few of Lauren’s prospects as they ordered a second round of drinks. “What about him?”

Markus looked at the redheaded twink dressed in the white Saturday Night Fever Jumpsuit. “No. Way too skinny.”

“Ok… umm… him?”

The next guy was dressed in skinny jeans, making no effort to match the theme. “No. fucker didn’t even dress up!”

“That guy?” Lauren asked, growing exasperated. She pointed to a man sporting an impressive afro and showing off equally impressive dance moves.

“Maybe…” Markus said. Then the man turned, showing off his unbuttoned shirt, and revealing the tattoos that covered his chest and stomach. “No, too many tattoos!”

Lauren suggested a few more before taking a breather. She shook her head as he said no to the last guy she pointed out. “You are too picky, you know that right?”

“Having standards is not ‘being picky’!” This is hopeless.

“Whatever.” She looked past him to the end of the bar and her face lit up. “ What about him?”

Markus followed her pointing and audibly groaned. “You’ve got to be joking…”

The man at the end of the bar, the one his best friend was apparently dead set on, looked utterly ridiculous, and not in the way many others in their outrageous disco get ups did. The man was a spitting image of Fred Jones from Scooby Doo, down to the orange ascot. His blonde hair had been styled to match the cartoon character’s, and a tight white shirt did little to hide his muscular arms. Markus had to admit that the man was good looking, even in his stupid costume, but the blonde seemed to hated it here. He groaned and rolled his eyes at every song. He was talking with a shorter Asian man wearing a vintage red suit. The Fred Jones wannabe glanced over towards Markus and smiled. Markus quickly turned away, blushing.

“You seriously can’t mean that idiot in the costume! He clearly doesn’t want to be here right now. Why would someone who hates disco be a good match for me?”

“Wasn’t Fred your first crush?” Lauren smirked. “It’s fate!”

“Hard no.” Markus said flatly, trying to suppress the red in his face. “Can we just enjoy the show and do this later?”

Lauren huffed, unhappy at her friend’s stubbornness, but finally nodded. “Fine. but this isn’t over.”

They changed the conversation, talking about everything and nothing important until the music faded and the lights dimmed even more than they already were. A bright spotlight flashed on and illuminated the club’s small stage. A beautiful dark skinned drag queen stepped forward. She wore a black sequin dress and a wig of massive black curls that cascaded all around her face.

“Good evening Disco Divas!” She held her hands out for the cheers. “And welcome to the Cloak and Dagger’s Disco Night! I hope you groovy cats are enjoying yourselves! I am Donna Summer’s Eve, pH balanced and funky fresh!” She paused, soaking in the attention and applause before continuing. “I hope you all are ready to shake your groove things!”

The music started, and Donna Summer’s Eve began her performance, lip syncing to Boogie Wonderland.

Markus and Lauren laughed and danced along with the rest of the patrons. A quartet of guys dressed as Abba joined them for a song while they waited for their drinks, and the cute dark haired otter in the blue jumpsuit even slipped Markus his number. Lauren eyed him as the four moved on, but Markus just shrugged.

“Oh come on!” Lauren hit his arm again. “You love Abba! Why do you keep ignoring signs from the universe!”

“Oh goodness, a guy dressed as a disco star at a disco themed event! The planets must be in alignment!” Markus rolled his eyes. “Has it occurred to you that maybe I’m not quite ready to dive into another relationship?”

Lauren put her hand on Markus’ arm. “Hey, I get it. I’m sorry.”

Markus nodded. “Thanks. Think we could cool it with the matchmaker thing?”

“Okay, okay. Fine.” Then she leaned in. “What about a hookup? Don’t need to be so picky about that!”

“Lauren…”

“And besides, it’s been too long since you got laid! Maybe some stress relief will make you feel better!” She happily slurped her blue drink, waiting for a response.

“I absolutely hate you…” Markus grumbled into his drink. He didn’t look at his friend. He already knew she had that stupid grin on her face. That insufferable, know-it-all grin. But, she was right. Markus hadn’t been with anyone since Connor. And that was a few months ago. He did miss it. Missed the ropes and gags and sweat. He looked around at the sea of attractive men again, with fresh eyes.

More than a few of them would be hot encounters, even for Markus and his picky standards. He wondered how many of them would be down for a kinky night? That Abba guy would look pretty great all roped up. Markus looked back over to him and his group, imagining the blue jumpsuit pulled down around his waist, his arms locked behind his back, his crotch straining against the blue fabric. He pulled out the napkin with that guy’s number and double checked that everything was legible. Eddie… I may be giving you a call soon… He carefully stashed the napkin into his pocket.

Maybe he wouldn’t find Mr. Right, but maybe one of them could be Mr. Right Now. But is that what he really wanted?

As another song began and Donna Summer’s Eve twirled her way around the stage, Lauren leaned in. “You sure that Fred guy isn’t ‘the one’?”

“God no! Why?” Markus questioned, confused why Lauren would bring him up again.

“Because he’s been staring at you for the past few songs… and is currently walking over to us…”
Last edited by gag1195 4 months ago, edited 33 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

A fabulous start so far. The characters are really well fleshed out. Fred Jones would look great all tied up. I look forward to the next part. :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Loved this chapter! And I'm excited to see it continue!!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's going to be really interesting to see how Markus and Peter got in so deep with their, uh, let's say unique, relationship.

The prequel curse already prevents Mr. ABBA from having any chance but I hope he still gets some action tonight. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

YES! More Weekendverse! Interesting to note the reference to Connor, I wonder if he'll feature in this or we're saving this for a pre-prequel :) Excited to see how Markus and Peter got their start into their 'mutual interests'.

And also ABBA guy, hope to see more of him, and in less clothing ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Loving the banter between Markus and Lauren and the nice little references to Connor and Kyle.

I'm sure he'll find some fun before the night is out even with his exacting standards!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@BDBrit Thank you so much! And yes, I have to agree- Freddie would look fantastic bound and gagged. I have a feeling that Markus thinks so too...

@gaggedfeety I appreciate it friend! I'm excited to be back writing these characters again! It's been too long since Markus had a starring role in my stories!

@DeeperThanRed And I am looking forward to diving into Markus and Peter's unique beginnings! You're right though, it is a shame about this being a prequel. We know where the story ends, so poor Mr. ABBA won't have a happily ever after with Markus.

@Guardianbound I'm happy to see my little universe is still receiving this much love! Don't worry, we'll definitely be seeing Connor in this story! I just can't resist that hunky redhead! And yes, we will also be seeing more from Mr. ABBA, at least for a bit longer!

@Pup Wingletang We love a good cameo from those dream hunks! And it's not the last time they'll be popping up in this story! Whether or not Markus ends up enjoying the rest of his night... well, only time will tell...

Thanks so much everyone for the comments and support! I really appreciate that my little universe continues to receive love! I'm happy that you all still enjoy the characters and world I've crafted here! Thank you!

With this holiday weekend, I might have the next chapter up sometime in the next couple days! Stay tuned!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

I've been reading each of your Weekendverse stories and figured I should finally comment. Your stories are always extremely well-written, and I love the steamy premises you create for the characters and the dialogue between them. In particular though, I really like the depth and characterization you give to the side characters, like Lauren and Lizbet. They're not the focal point, but their personalities and relationships with the main characters really stand out as you weave them into the stories. Looking forward to how this develops!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

great start. I always look forward to your stories
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@AznSwimmer Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed all my stories, and I'm so happy that you've decided to comment! I hope you continue to enjoy this story too!

@Wedgieboy69 Thank you, friend! Plenty more to look forward too!

Here is the next part! These first two parts are pretty interconnected, so I wanted to get them out close together! Hope you all enjoy Peter's perspective!

Also, cast your vote in the poll above! Who should Markus call for a potentially kinky hook up? Let your voice be heard! As always, I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Part 2: Hot Stuff

Peter

Liam spun and flashed the jacket of his red suit open as Peter approached the entrance to the Cloak and Dagger. The blonde scoffed at his friend, dressed in an awful vintage suit, the fabric dyed a faded, musty red color. Behind Liam, a line of similar fashion disasters waited impatiently to get inside. Peter still couldn’t believe he agreed to this.

“Finally!” Liam said. “You certainly took your sweet time!” The model clasped hands and joined in a quick hug before Liam stepped back and scrutinized his friend’s outfit. “Umm… you know it’s a theme night, not a costume party?”

“Shut up, Li.” Peter complained, adjusting the orange ascot tied around his neck. “I don’t look half as stupid as you or the rest of these idiots.” Another reason to hate this stupid night. “Besides, you insisted that I dress up!” And he’s lucky I had all this shit already.

“I hope you aren’t looking to get laid tonight.” Liam cautioned.

“Fuck you! Besides, Scooby Doo is from the 70s!” He couldn’t believe he was defending his stupid costume. “That definitely counts!” Peter looked at his friend and paused. “Wait. Are you taller?” He sighed again when Liam laughed and hiked up his suit pants to reveal a pair of platform shoes.

Liam huffed. “Why did you even want to come out tonight? You knew it was Disco Night, and you’ve gone on record how much you hate it.”

It was true. By far, Peter’s least favorite event at the gay bar was the stupid Disco Night. The music was annoying and the terrible costumes were very unflattering, and didn’t show off the hot bodies Peter wanted to look at. "It’s the only night Hunter wasn’t free.” He’d gladly go deaf listening to the Bee Gees at the bar than deal with his roommate.

“Oh come on. Hunter’s not that bad.” Liam said as the two filed into the club. “He’s cute, and he clearly likes you!”

“Don’t remind me!” Peter called out over the terrible racket that passed for music blaring from the speakers. “Clingy fucker won’t leave me alone most nights.” I let him suck me off one time and it’s like we’re joined at the hip.

“Well, I think it’s sweet.” Liam continued as the pair found their way to the end of the bar. “And you could certainly do a lot worse!”

Sweet like a cavity, Peter snorted to himself, but decided to drop the subject. “Hopefully, I’ll do a lot better tonight. Who knows? Maybe one of these Disco freaks will be Disco Freaky!” Peter thrust his hips towards Liam who pushed him away.

“I wish you’d grow up!” Liam said, before tensing up. And Peter immediately knew why. The cute bartender had stepped up to take their drink orders.

“Great suit, man!” The blonde complimented Liam, whose face was now changing colors to match his suit. “What can I get both… of you…” He paused as he saw Peter’s getup.

“Tequila shots!” Peter demanded. The less sober I am, the more bearable this stupid night becomes.

Moments later, the biting comfort of the alcohol slid down Peter’s throat. He quickly ordered 2 more rounds. If he was going to suffer through any conversations with these boogieing weirdos, he’d need all the liquid courage his body could handle.

“Happy Birthday!” He heard a deep voice shout across the bar. Instinctually, Peter turned towards the shouting, and saw a very attractive, dark haired and bearded man hugging the girl who appeared to be his date. Both were appropriately dressed in the worst clothes Peter had seen.

The man and woman were obnoxiously loud, hooting, hollering, singing along to the music. Peter ordered another shot. “Ugh.” He choked the drink down.

“What’s wrong?” Liam asked. The shots were definitely getting to the smaller man, who couldn’t, or wouldn’t, stop swaying on his stool.

“I thought the point of a gay bar was so we wouldn’t have to deal with annoying straight people, but here we are!” He leaned his head towards the bearded man and his shorter companion. “Kyle, can’t you kick them out or something?” Peter asked as the bartender placed down two more shots.

“Those two?” Kyle asked. “Buddy, I don’t know what to tell ya. But neither of those two are straight.” He patted Peter on the shoulder. “Maybe cut back on the shots. Why don’t I give you something to nurse for a while?”

“Sure, sure.” Peter waved Kyle off, barely listening. So, not straight, huh? He looked over at the bearded man again. He’s hot… wonder if he’s single…

Kyle returned with two White Russians. Not exactly weaker drinks, but some that hopefully his two patrons would take their time on.

“Hey, Pete!” Liam snapped at his friend. “Quit staring at that guy!”

“Oh, sorry!” Peter said, quickly looking away… but he couldn’t help himself. He looked back a moment later, only to find the bearded man staring back at him. The two awkwardly turned their attention to their respective friends. “What about you Liam? See any potential in this sea of polyester?”

“No. You know I’m still seeing Richard.” Liam swished his drink around.

“Oh right!” Peter feigned ignorance. “And how is Dicky Rick? I noticed he hasn’t joined us!” He made it no secret that he disliked Liam’s current boyfriend. And disliked was probably too kind a word.

“Stop calling him that! You know I hate it when you call him that!” Liam sighed. “But to answer your question, he’s fine. He’s working late at the office.”

“I’ll stop calling him that when he stops being a dick, Li.”

“You’re one to talk, asshole.” Liam bit back, no hint of friendly banter in his voice.

“I’m a lovable scamp!” Peter playfully nudged his friend’s shoulder. “And Rick’s a jerk. That’s the difference.”

“I just want to enjoy tonight. Can we do that?” Liam pleaded with his best friend.

Peter nodded, once again letting the subject drop. Thankfully, the main entertainment was starting; a bombastic drag queen danced across the stage. Her name got a big laugh from everyone in the bar, except Peter.

He leaned over to Liam. “Who’s Donna Summer?”

This time, Liam did smack him in the arm. “She’s the fucking Queen of Disco!”

“Cool, cool.” Peter shrugged and backed off.

“Next time, I’m inviting someone else!” Liam threatened.

Drag Queen Donna Whoever was entertaining enough. She had the energy needed to get through some of these excruciatingly long disco hits, and most of her jokes were fine. I’m sure she’s hilarious. I’m just not the target audience.

Liam pretty much ignored Peter, enthralled in the performance onstage. Peter’s mind and eyes were left to wander, and he found himself returning again and again to the bearded man in the terrible black and white shirt. And his fist tightened around his drink. Because the attractive man was no longer alone. He and his friend had caught the attention of four bedazzled jumpsuits. The men squeezed into them were decently attractive, Peter observed, but none of them were in the same league as him or his bearded crush.

That didn’t stop the blue jumpsuit from scribbling something on a napkin and handing it to Mr. Beard. I think it’s time I introduce myself. Peter decided. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. No matter how unfair it was for his poor competitors. He downed the rest of his Russian, patted Liam on the cheek, and confidently stood up.

And immediately swayed on his feet. Maybe I did have too much… He took a few tentative steps towards his prize, stability returning with each stride. Nah, I’m good. Better than good!

“Hey, can I buy you another drink?” Peter asked in his most sultry voice as he leaned over the bearded man. “Peter.” He held out his hand, resting his other on the bar.

“Markus.” the bearded man replied, without shaking Peter’s hand. “And no thanks. I’m here with my… friend…” He turned to point at the empty seat next to him. The woman he was with had disappeared, not that Peter cared. Markus tensed for a moment, then composed himself. “Besides, it smells like you’ve already had enough for both of us.”

“Nahhhhzzz. I’m fiiiine!” Peter cooed, waving for Kyle to bring them another round. “Ugh, can you believe how annoying it is in here?”

“”I’m starting to…” Markus glared at the oblivious Peter.

“So what do- hic- what do you do?” Peter asked, continuing to lean on the bar for support.

Markus sighed. Maybe he’s tired? “I’m a teacher. What about you?”

Peter laughed. “No, silly. What do you do for fun…?” He pressed himself close to the bearded man. “But since you asked, I’m a model…” He let that information linger for effect. That always got guys’ attention.

“Congrats.” Markus said, sounding less tired, and more uninterested?

Peter was confused. That was usually a guaranteed pants dropper! “Maybe you didn’t hear me!” Peter raised his voice over the pounding music. “I’m a model!”

“I bet that usually works wonders for you, doesn’t it?” Markus chided.

Peter beamed, squinting his eyes closed. “Yes! Yes it does!” Finally, this guy’s starting to get it. “Can I get your number, teach? Or I give you mine?” He once again leaned in close. “Got a napkin?” Without waiting for a response, Peter grabbed a stray napkin and pen from the bar and scribbled out his number. It was nearly illegible. Shiiiiiit. Maybe I am a bit drunk… He pushed it into Markus’ hand.

Markus pushed away from the model. “No thanks.”

The music picked up in tempo, and the lights began flashing brighter all around the club, illuminating the dimmed bar area. Donna Whatsherface continued to shine through her performance.

A flash of light lit up where Markus and Peter were, and suddenly, the pair, along with everyone else, heard the drag queen shout into the mic. “Hold up! Stop the music!” The song blasting through the speakers immediately stopped, replaced with confused murmuring from the crowd. “What is that nonsense at the bar?”

A spotlight shined down on the bar, centered directly on Peter!

Donna Summer’s Eve shook her head. “Honey, what is going on? I know I’m wearing this outrageous dress and wig, but sugar, this ain’t no Halloween party!” The assembled club patrons all turned to gawk at Peter’s outfit. A ripple of laughter spread amongst the crowd. Then, Donna leaned over the stage, gazing intently at Peter. “You know, actually… Oooo you’re cute! I take it back Mr. Fred Jones! You can explore my Mystery Machine anytime!” She winked, and the crowd cheered and whistled at the blonde model that had suddenly earned the attention of the entire club. “This next one’s for you, baby! Shake it Hot Stuff!”

On cue, the song Hot Stuff erupted, and the club returned to normal. Peter danced for a moment, thrusting his hips out, causing Donna and the guys closest to him to cheer and hoot.

Peter beamed. I’m glad that even these Disco losers can appreciate my obvious good looks. Now… He turned back to Markus. Or more accurately, Markus’ empty seat. The handsome bearded man was gone. Peter frantically looked around, but there was no sight of him in the crowd. He looked back over the bar, then smiled. The napkin with his number was also gone. Works every time. Peter swayed his way back to Liam, who stared wide eyed at his friend.

“Told you my outfit was great!” He shouted, louder than he meant to.

“You are so embarrassing!” Liam pushed him down onto a stool, shoving a glass of water into his hand. “And drunk!”

“No, you’re drunky…!” Peter said, but he happily sipped the water.

“Ugh, how did things go with that guy? I’m guessing pretty bad if you’re back here.”

“Nah. Nah nah nah.” Peter wiggled his finger at his best friend. “Games just beginning!”
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ahhh, first impressions don't count! Somehow Markus is going to crack under Peter's repeated advances. Either that or Peter is going to serve himself up, "take me teach". Can't wait to see how these 2 eventually form our favourite power couple.

In the meantime, Eddie seems interesting. Maybe a date with Markus will make Markus change his mind and try to decipher drunken handwriting. If anyone can do it, it'll be a history teacher, so many essays

Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

YES!! A new story!! I'm so excited! Just finished reading the first chapter and I can't wait to start the second one. I love how dorky Peter must have been in that Fred costume and Markus' friend is the sweetest ever. Out of curiosity, my vote goes to Eddie. It would be nice to see a new character in the series being bound and gagged (as in Markus' fantasy, but it could go the other way around). Plus, he looks dreamy. :lol:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Gag Me with a Disco-Mirrored-Ball-Gag!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I can't have you, I don't want nobody baby, if I can't have you...Ah! Ah! Ah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it, so far, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! 8-)

And I voted Peter...tie him up in clothes the BeeGees used to wear..tight polyester trousers and a shiny shirt unbuttoned down to his bellybutton!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I'd have broken out the vintage wear and the suit jacket that doesn't button up past the sternum and joined in sooner but it's been so hot where I am I could barely think! I'm loving the atmosphere, even if cute Peter requires some instruction from my favorite teacher!

I'm excited to see how they get together, but for now, my vote is for you to gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight and get Mr. ABBA bound and gagged in Markus' clutches! Meanwhile, I think it's time Kyle cut Peter off and use that gag - I mean, ascot - to shut him up! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound I would disagree, friend. First impressions absolutely do count! They aren't everything, of course, but they are definitely important! He just have the benefit of hindsight that says Markus and Peter work out, despite this unfortunate first meeting!

@Donbrown Glad you're enjoying it so far, friend! I'm also glad that people are loving Peter dressed as Fred! I really enjoyed painting that picture. I'm also glad to see Eddie getting some love, even if we know the eventual outcome.

@KidnappedCowboy If only the Cloak and Dagger was a full kink club. Their Disco Night would definitely include those mirrored ball gags! Happy you're enjoying the start of this prequel journey! And rest assured, whoever ends up bound in this booty call will either be shirtless, or have their shirt unbuttoned to the navel!

@Volobond I agree with you 100% regarding the awful heat! some theme nights definitely work best in Fall/Winter (looking at you leather night in All Inclusive Fitness)! Peter for sure needs some instruction, but don't forget, both he and Markus were different people before they met each other. It may not seem like it, but Peter also has some lessons for our sexy teacher. In regards to your ascot comment... let's just say that you and Markus are on a similar wavelength...

Thanks everyone who's commented and voted! I always appreciate it! And there's still plenty of time to comment and vote! The results of the poll will affect the next chapter (Markus centric), so we won't see the next update until sometime next week! Until then, stay groovy and boogie down!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Maybe not the best first impression Peter but I agree that lots of alcohol is probably the best way to deal with disco night!

The dialog and interactions between the characters is as brilliant as ever and I love all the little hints at a wider world beyond our main characters and their story.

Looking forward to where this goes but in the short term something needs to happen to Mr ABBA!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I can't believe you and Peter, or anyone else for that matter, could hate Disco Night! That's tantamount to blasphemy! I do appreciate the kind comment though! It certainly seems like Mr. ABBA is going to win this poll!

I've got a busy week ahead, so it's going to be a bit before the next chapter is up, and I want to make sure people have a chance to vote! As always, I appreciate all the comments and votes I get! If you haven't commented or voted yet, there's still time!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

[mention]gag1195[/mention], you're so good at this!!

Peter's drunken foibles are surprising and hilarious. I'm super looking forward to more!😁
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

So far so good. Nice initiation. things are just getting started :)
AznSwimmer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AznSwimmer »

Another vote for Mr. ABBA! Peter oozes confidence and swag, but seems like he might need to be humbled a bit by the chase for Markus first.

Love Peter’s banter with Liam and his concern for him too. I’m curious if that side thread with Liam/Dicky Rick will be explored further as Markus and Peter eventually come together.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@NeedControl thank you friend! I'm really enjoying writing Peter's cocky attitude pre-Markus!

@tugfan Just getting started indeed! Lots more to look forward to!

@AznSwimmer Peter is nothing if not confident... perhaps a bit too overconfident, but I think you're right: Markus won't be easy to win over, so Peter will need humble himself some! As to your other point about Liam, we will be seeing a bit more of his rocky relationship with Rick, but it will be more in the background as things continue for Markus and Peter!

Thanks to everyone who commented and especially to those who voted! Eddie, AKA Mr. ABBA, was the clear winner of the poll! Looks like Markus will get to enjoy a fun night with the jumpsuited cutie! I am hard at work on the next chapter, so keep an eye out for it in the next few days!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Here at last is the results of the poll: Markus and Eddie's kinky hook up. It's a bit longer than my usual updates, but I enjoyed writing this chapter too much to break it into different chapters! Hope you all Enjoy!

Part 3: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Markus

What a nightmare! Markus thought as he ducked away from Peter’s attention. Thankfully, Miss Donna Summer’s Eve had become his guardian angel, shining her light on the obnoxious drunk and giving Markus the opening he needed to escape the blonde’s insistent advances. He couldn’t get away fast enough. If he honestly thinks I’m ever going to call him… then why did he keep the napkin? He could have left it behind. He could throw it away now. But instead he carefully tucked it into his pocket next to Eddie’s.

Lauren appeared next to Markus as he skirted around the edge of the dance floor. “Oh my god! How did it go?”

“You’re a little goblin, you know that?” Markus sneered down at his best friend. “How could you leave me alone with that?”

Lauren could barely stifle her laughter. “I wanted to see what would happen! Obviously I didn’t think the entire club would be looking at you!” She leaned in close. “So… did you get his number?”

“That’s not the point!” Markus huffed. “God, what an arrogant douche. ‘I’m a model.’” Markus mimicked Peter’s drunk swagger.

“Ooooo, a model?” Lauren looked back at the bar. “You could certainly do worse than a model!” Then she looked back at Markus, who was starting to blush. “Wait! You did get his number, didn’t you!”

“I absolutely hate you.” Markus sighed, chancing a glance back at the blonde and the red suited man forcing a glass of water into his hands. “Come on. Let’s forget about that guy and try to enjoy the rest of the evening!”

Markus took Lauren’s hand and the two waded into the throng of dancers. Soon, the pair were just two of many, busting their groove thangs to the infectious beats of the best hits of the 1970s. By the third song, Markus had pushed Peter from his mind, distracted by the close proximity of a bunch of happy, sweaty, and sexy guys. Markus booty bumped against quite a few beautiful asses, drawing an excited laugh from Lauren every time.

As Donna Summer’s Eve’s set wound down, Markus groaned. Not because the drag queen was ending her performance, but because his worst fear in that moment was coming to life. Drunk Peter was excitedly waving to him, pushing his way through the crowded dance floor.

Markus wasn’t proud of his next actions. He grabbed Lauren and ran the opposite direction, blundering into a few jive twinks. He shouted back a quick apology before he pushed through towards the exit.

As the pair burst through the doors to the parking lot, Lauren finally pulled free. “What the hell Markus!”

“Sorry!” He said. “I saw that Peter guy and panicked.”

“Man, he’s really getting to you. Maybe you should call him.”

“Shut up.” Markus shot back, before checking that the napkins in his pocket were still there. “I think my buzz has officially been killed. Sorry.” He apologized again.

Lauren checked her phone. “Wow… and it’s almost 10:30. You sure did party hard, Grandpa!”

“If it wasn’t your birthday…” Markus huffed. “But yeah, I guess I did sort of ruin the festivities.”

“Not yet.” Lauren said, busily tapping at her phone. “Uber’s 5 minutes away.”

“Where are we going?”

Lauren shook her head. “You. You’re going home. And on the way, you’re texting someone. Anyone. Eddie, that Peter guy, Connor for all I care! But you are inviting someone over tonight. And you are getting yourself some action!”

“And what about you? I can’t just leave you all alone on your birthday!” Markus reasoned, trying desperately to get out of Lauren’s plan.

“Pfft. You think I haven’t had at least three lovely ladies on retainer for tonight? I’m leaving behind a lot of broken hearts in this city. And all are hoping to give me a memorable goodbye. So don’t worry, I’ll be fine!”

A car pulled up in front of them, windows down. “Uber for Markus?” the older man behind the wheel asked.

Lauren hugged him. “Go worry about yourself! And tell me all the gory details tomorrow! Thanks for a great birthday. Next year you’ll have to come visit. We’ll terrorize a whole new city together! And if you’re still single then, will turn this into an annual tradition!”

“They won’t know what hit ‘em.” Markus replied. “But please let this be a one time thing. Happy birthday, Lauren!”

As he slid into the backseat, Lauren called out. “Remember: ALL the gory details!”

Markus quickly confirmed his address and the driver sped off. As the Uber made its way through the busy Friday night streets, Markus fished the napkins out of his pocket. He stared at both, trying to decide who to call. Both Eddie and Peter were attractive, at least physically. Markus couldn’t lie to himself about that. Eddie, tall and fit, with cute brown scruff, and beautiful brown hair. And hunky, bulky Peter with golden hair. In their short time at the bar, Eddie had been quite sweet and charming. He was less intoxicated than Peter, but had the help of his friends to back him up. Peter, on the other hand, was certainly confident. It’s just a shame his confidence came out the way it had. Markus couldn’t decide. He also wondered if either were kinky. I certainly wouldn’t mind stuffing that ascot into Peter’s arrogant mouth. Both men would look gorgeous all done up in rope. If he was going to get laid tonight, he wanted it to involve some bondage. But that was a much harder sell for a one-night stand.

Fuck. I don’t know. “I’m sorry. Could you turn on the radio?” Markus asked. Maybe music would help him clear his head and make a decision.

“Sure thing. Any station in particular?” the Uber driver glanced back at his passenger through the rearview mirror.

Markus shook his head. “Dealer’s choice, I guess.”

Markus continued to stare at the napkins in his hands as the music softly came to life. “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after midnight…” The radio played, a sign if there ever was one. Markus crammed Peter’s napkin back into his pocket and pulled out his phone. The universe has spoken. Fuck you, Lauren. I hate when you’re right. He typed in Eddie’s number, took a deep breath, and fired off a text.

Markus: Hey, Eddie, it’s Markus from the bar.

Nothing for a few minutes. Not that Markus was surprised. Eddie was no doubt still at the bar, the music, dancing, and his friends would be ample distractions from his phone. He wondered how long he’d have to wait though. Would Eddie even see the text tonight?

PING!

Eddie: Hey cutie! Where’d you disappear to? Haven’t seen you anywhere. Thought you were avoiding me…

Markus: Avoiding, yes. But not you. Some asshole douche wouldn’t leave me alone, so I had to get out of there. Sorry I missed you.

Eddie: Night’s still early. Don’t need to miss me just yet.

Markus: Oh really? Cause I have been wondering a few things…

Eddie: Do tell. What things?

Markus: First… I’m wondering what you look like out of that sexy jumpsuit…

Almost immediately, Eddie sent Markus a picture… of Eddie… shirtless, with the jumpsuit pulled down to his waist.

Eddie:

Eddie: That’s all you get for now…

Markus was stunned. Then he smiled. He had definitely made the right choice.

Eddie: What? Too enamored to reply? Don’t I get a peek under the hood too?

Markus: OMG so sorry! You’re gorgeous! Can’t show you a picture just yet. Still in my Uber.

Eddie: Where ya going? Room for one more?

Markus: Back to my place. Plenty of room too. But…

Eddie: But? Boyfriend But? Husband But? Still live with parents But?

Markus hesitated. This could be the make or break text. But god Eddie was so sexy. He swallowed his fear.

Markus: Nothing like that. I mean, it was my grandma’s house, but…. Nvm. No. This is gonna sound really weird. Umm… have you ever been tied up?

Now it was Markus’ turn to wait. And it was agony. Was Eddie going to ghost him? Was he scared off? Was he showing the other ABBA guys so they could all laugh at Markus? This was torture.

Eddie took so long to respond that the Uber had eventually pulled into Markus’ driveway. He thanked the man and quickly rushed inside. A nagging feeling inside was telling him that he was spending the night alone. I could always text Peter. I bet he’d be down for anything…

Finally, Eddie texted back.

Eddie: You’re naughty. Can’t say I’ve really had the pleasure. Do those fuzzy pink handcuffs count?

Markus audibly sighed in relief. He hadn’t scared the stud away.

Markus: No, those definitely don’t count. I’d be willing to show you, if you wanted…

Eddie: You sexy beast! Drop that address. Now!

Markus couldn’t believe it! This couldn’t be real. But sure enough it was. He quickly texted his address, along with a few instructions.

Markus: Tell at least one friend where you’re going, and what you might get up to. Come up with a code word and a time for them to call. That way they know you’ll be safe.

Eddie: So many rules, already…

Markus: You’re about to go to a stranger’s house to get tied up. Do it, or we’ll keep things clean tonight.

Eddie Immediately texted back. Eddie: Yes Sir! Another moment later, a second text. Eddie: Done and Done, Sir! They are going to call when they leave the bar, between 1:30 and 2:00.

Markus was grateful that he wasn’t still in the Uber, because he couldn’t stop himself from gasping with excitement when Eddie called him Sir. his crotch immediately stirred. This is going to be a fun night after all.

Markus: Better get over here soon! I already can’t wait…

Eddie: OMW! Uber can’t go fast enough! Can I get that pic now.? To hold me over?

Markus: No… I think I’ll make you wait for the real thing.

Eddie: Definitely not playing fair…

Within 15 minutes, Eddie was ringing the doorbell.

Markus Opened the door, ready to greet him. He didn’t get the chance. The slender man rushed him, locking his mouth in a hungry kiss. Markus leaned in, his hand moving to caress Eddie’s beautiful brown locks. His other hand grabbed the front of the blue jumpsuit and pulled its owner into the house. It was weird kissing another man with a beard, Markus decided. A good weird, but weird. It had been a long time since one of his partners had been whiskered. Connor always said my beard tickled… especially down there… Wonder if Eddie’s will tickle too…

“Sorry about the mess.” Markus breathed out between kisses. “Inherited from my grandma.” another kiss. “Slowly working on renovations.”

Markus guided Eddie through the living room, which indeed was in a state of disrepair. Most of the walls had been stripped of their faded wallpaper, and one wall was covered in different paint samples. Thankfully, the kitchen had been remodeled somewhat recently. The same couldn’t be said for either bathroom. A couch and Tv had been set up in the living room, but that was it. The rest of his furniture was stashed in the garage or in storage.

“Not exactly romantic.” Markus admitted as he led the way down the hallway towards the master bedroom. Markus silently thanked his past self for finishing the bedroom work first. The walls and floors had been recently finished, and all his furniture set up. There was no way he could have had someone over with his mattress still on the floor.

“I’ve had worse accommodations for one-night stands.” Eddie looked around and smiled. “Speaking of…”

“Alright, alright. Calm down.” Markus said as the pair entered the bedroom. “There are a few ground rules for something like this.” It wasn’t very sexy, but Markus knew this conversation had to happen. “Safeword is peanut butter. If you can’t talk, it’s three snaps. Use them if you want to stop.”

“If I can’t talk? Exciting. Planning on shutting me up?”

“Only after I’m done using that mouth of yours…” Markus warned, whispering into Eddie’s ear. The slender man shuddered and planted another kiss on Markus’ lips.

“So can we start now?” Eddie begged.

But Markus shook his head. “Not yet.” he pointed to the en suite bathroom. “Go and take care of any business you need to… including cleaning yourself up. And make sure when you come out, you look exactly like you did in that picture.”

“Yes Sir!” Eddie said again, making Markus’ knees weak. He hurried into the bathroom to follow Markus’ orders, leaving the bearded man to get ready.

Markus carefully removed his shirt and put it safely away in his closet. He’d wash it later, but for not, he didn’t want to risk the overexcited Eddie from ripping his favorite piece of clothing. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants, leaving him only in his black jockstrap and black socks. He surveyed his container of bondage supplies hungrily. He didn’t want to scare Eddie, so he pushed the leather cuffs to the side. He pulled a handful of coiled ropes out of the container, along with his trusty red ball gag. Markus also quickly grabbed the roll of black bondage tape before he returned to the bedroom.

He laid out his gathered materials on the bed and waited for Eddie to reemerge. It didn’t take the slender man very long. And following Markus’ instructions, had slipped off his jumpsuit down to the waist, revealing his slim, toned form. A light dusting of brown chest hair only added to his attractiveness.

Markus stood waiting, his arms crossed over his chest. He’d been hitting the gym hard with Connor, and his arms were finally looking more impressive. He stared at Eddie, clearly no stranger to an exercise regimen either. While he was a few inches taller than Markus, Markus definitely had more muscle and mass. The bearded teacher smiled at that. He’d gotten used to being the taller, less muscular one in his past relationships. First time for everything, he reasoned as he stepped closer and leaned upwards to kiss Eddie again.

Eddie was staring intently at the rope and gags on the bed. “So… this is really happening, huh?” His excited tone had faded. Realization and nervousness had taken over.

Markus laughed. “Where did that enthusiasm go?” He stepped back and picked up a coil of rope. “We only do this if you want to. I can put this stuff away and we can still have a hot, sexy night. Whatever you’re comfortable with.”

Eddie shook his head, then flashed a cocky grin at Markus. “No, I want to try this. First time for everything, right?”

“You’re saying all the right things…” Markus said, moving closer to his target. “Now, if you would, turn around and place your hands behind your back.”

“Y-yes Sir!” Eddie squeaked out. He did as he was told, spinning around and showing off his beautiful back. He moved his arms towards the small of his back and waited.

“If you feel any discomfort, anything bothers you, you use your safeword.” Markus reminded him. “Peanut Butter. Or three snaps quickly one after another.”

Eddie nodded as Markus looped the first rope around the slim wrists. Markus worked quickly, settling for his simple, but effective, rope cuffs. It was also the tie he was most confident with. And Eddie wouldn’t know the difference. When Markus tied the knot and tucked it within the bundle, he stepped back.

“How’s that feel? Give it a test drive!”

Eddie tentatively moved his arms, trying to separate them, then bouncing his wrists up and down. “Wow! Nope, I can’t get out!”

“And how does it feel? Not too tight?”

“Hmmmm….” Eddie tested the ropes again. “Tight yes… but it doesn’t hurt. And wow is this stuff working. Lil’ Eddie is definitely awake!” He turned around and Markus could clearly see his bulge pushing against the jumpsuit.

“Well, I’m glad he likes it!” Markus gingerly stroked Eddie’s crotch, and the slender man melted. “Ready for more?”

“Please…” Eddie whined.

“I’m going to tie your chest and arms, then we can get to the fun. Okay?”

“Yes, please.” Eddie begged. Markus released his grip on his happy hostage. He didn’t want him to finish too early, not when they’d barely started.

Markus wrapped more rope around Eddie’s torso, looping the soft rope in and under the taller man’s armpits, circling again so the ropes tightly rested above and below Eddie’s nipples. With his long arms pinned to his side, Eddie was trapped. Happily trapped, but trapped nonetheless. The brown haired man did seem to be enjoying his first experience with true bondage. Markus caressed the captured chest, feeling the firm pectorals, running fingers down those long arms and delighting in Eddie’s shivers.

Markus’ hands slowly traveled back up to Eddie’s shoulders. With a firm grip, Markus gently pushed down, and Eddie complied almost immediately. He stumbled just a moment, unfamiliar with moving around with his hands and arms restrained. Still, he safely dropped to his knees in front of the darker haired teacher. Markus stroked Eddie’s hair and smirked. As the bound man leaned into the touch, Markus pushed Eddie’s head forward until it gently collided with the black jockstrap. Eddie didn’t need any instruction, eagerly inhaling Markus’ crotch, rubbing his face over the bulging fabric.

“Do you want it?” Markus asked, already knowing the answer. Eddie was as horny as he was.

“Yes Sir.” Eddie exhaled. “Please, let me suck your cock.”

Markus stroked Eddie’s tousled brown hair again. “Well, since you asked so nicely…”

Markus leaned over to the nightstand and fished out one of the condoms from the drawer. He was looking for a specific one, something special for Eddie. Where is it… where is it… AHA! He triumphantly held up a dark blue square of plastic wrapping. He flashed it in front of Eddie’s face and the man blushed.

“Blueberry flavored, for my bound blue jumpsuit boy.” Markus smiled down at his prisoner.

Eddie kissed the jockstrap pouch in response. The bearded teacher moved as swiftly as his fingers could manage, pulling his jockstrap down and kicking them off in some unknown corner of the room. He ripped the blue packaging away, and carefully unfurled the latex, sheathing his member in the protective blue material. Once it was securely on, Markus took it in his hand and held it out towards his roped sub.

Again, Eddie needed no more invitation. He dutifully began sucking on Markus’ cock. He giggled as his tongue danced over the blueberry flavored erection. Markus giggled too, feeling Eddie’s beard causing a tickling sensation against his crotch. Connor was right after all!

Eddie was in heaven. The way he eagerly sucked was evidence enough. He happily took Markus down to the base, without coughing or choking. His mouth was warm and wet, and his tongue was making it hard for Markus to stay standing. Every lusty flick sent a jolt through Markus, and his knees turned to jelly. He gripped Eddie’s shoulder for support, which seemed to energize the captive even more. Eddie thrust his head faster and faster, sucking the blue member as if his life depended on it.

Markus was close. Too close. He couldn’t cum yet.

Sadly, he pulled his erection out of Eddie’s mouth and away from the hungry man, despite Eddie’s protests. He held a finger up to Eddie’s lips to silence him. “Don’t worry, Eddie. We aren’t done yet. But I think I’m done with your mouth for right now… well almost.” He leaned down and pressed their lips together, tasting the lingering blueberry flavor. Markus licked Eddie’s lips as he pulled away. “Now I’m done with it. Know what that means?”

Eddie’s eyes went wide, glancing over to the ball gag on the bed, not three feet from him. “You-you’re going to shut me up?”

“Exactly. And since it’s your first time, I’ll let you choose.” Markus held up both options, the ball gag and the tape in either hand. “Don’t worry, the tape is special. It’ll only stick to itself.” Markus tried to soothe nerves, gently scratching Eddie’s scruff.

“So the tape won’t hurt? Cause it looks like that ball will…” Eddie reasoned. “Okay. Tape me up!”

Markus set the ball gag down on the nightstand, then pulled off his black socks and balled them up. “I forgot to mention, the tape doesn’t do a great job of keeping people quiet, so I’ll need to put these in first.” He held the wadded socks up to Eddie’s mouth.

“Wha-?” Eddie asked, unfortunately opening his mouth, which gave Markus the opportunity to calmly press them further in. “Guhhh!” Eddie sighed grumpily, but he didn’t resist. He didn’t try to push them out. He accepted his slightly smelling fate. He barely even recoiled at the sound of the bondage tape unspoiling from the roll. Markus firmly held the end over Eddie’s mouth as he wound the rest around his head, pressing the tape together. Markus then continued to wrap the tape around and around, not too many times, but enough to strengthen the gag enough to keep it secure.

“How are you feeling?” Markus asked as he smoothed the tape over the bump where Eddie’s lips were.

“Mmmhmmm hmmmm mmmm.” Eddie nodded.

“Ready for more fun?” Markus asked, pulling him up and pushing him onto the bed. Eddie's jumpsuit was removed, finally releasing the slim man's erection. Markus joined the silenced hunk, exploring the bound, naked body in front of him. Eddie watched as Markus removed the blue condom and replaced it with a flavorless one. Then the bearded hunk shifted their positions, pulling Eddie on top of him, the prisoner’s ass perfectly poised above Markus’ erect cock. A bottle of lube was produced from the nightstand, and the stimulating and warming liquid was liberally applied to Eddie’s hole.

“Hmmmmmmmm…” Eddie shuddered as the lube was applied.

“Still having fun?” Markus asked, beginning his exploration with his finger.

“MMMM HMMMM!” Eddie nodded vigorously, lowering himself towards Markus’ touch.

“We’ve got a few hours until your friend calls. Let’s make the most of it…”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I cannot express in words how happy I am right now. First I did a quick scan of the chapter, saw the pic of Eddie and went, "stop everything, I need to read this now!"

With how steamy everything went between Markus and Eddie, I wonder why it didn't work out in the end. Was Peter that good? Love triangle in the works? Hope that Eddie and Markus are still friends.

And with the blueberry for the blue jumpsuit, if it had been Peter getting roped did Markus have an orange flavour lined up for the orange ascot wearing hunk?

The writing is as great as always, can't wait for the next chapter.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

So sexy and romantic! It's interesting to see how Markus adapts to different partners, truly a man of many skills. :mrgreen:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, glad to see Eddie's first time in bondage is going so well! Course, it helps that the wonderful Markus is there to guide him through it.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic