When Markus met Peter (M+/M+)(New Chapter 04/18/24)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Some very wholesome play in this chapter... maybe too wholesome?? I wonder what's planned!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love this chapter, {mention]gag1195[/mention]!

I'd hazard to guess that next we'll have both Peter and Markus in the conservatory with Hunter over them with rope and duct-tape (I know duct-tape is not the usual Clue weapon, but in the TUG's version it is! :D ).
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond I love your thought process, and deep dive into symbolism and color theory! The other night I watched a documentary about the Clue Movie on Amazon (spoilers, it was fine), but it did give insight to the costuming/colors not matching up. According to one of the writers, going off the internal logic of the movie, the 6 guests were essentially assigned random aliases. Those colorful names meant nothing to any of them, so rather than dress according to color, they instead simply dressed in appropriate attire for their characters/time period. Fascinating stuff!

@Wedgieboy69 Thank you friend! Yeah, in hindsight I should have paced things better with Moral Quandaries ending, but I got overexcited in finishing that story. Oh well! Now there's nothing else standing in the way of finishing this story and thinking about future ideas!

@Guardianbound Its good to be back, friend! I've missed these two characters for too long! I can't blame Markus too much for that threat, it was his last ditch effort to avoid being silenced! You're right though, it was an obvious hollow threat!

@blackbound I write one story full of moral dubiousness and enslavement, and suddenly there's no trust for my more wholesome story? A guy can't win!

@KidnappedCowboy Makes me wonder, what would the TUGs- Clue version weapons be? Rope works in either edition, and as you said, duct tape feels like an obvious inclusion... hmm... ball gag? Handcuffs? Muzzle? straitjacket? Too many good options!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and comment! I was a bit worried that after so long a wait, y'all would have lost interest in this prequel, so it means so much that there is still support for this story!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 3 weeks ago @blackbound I write one story full of moral dubiousness and enslavement, and suddenly there's no trust for my more wholesome story? A guy can't win!
I was going off of "I think I’m going to enjoy what comes after the credits even more", unless it just means the most harmless thing possible :D
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

@gag1195 thank you for getting back to this. Peter up to his usual mischievous antics and Markus on the receiving end grumbling into his gag.

We really named to see Hunter find himself a guy to tie him up so he and Markus can get to know one another better. A cute couples date would be perfect
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound It has been too long, hasn't it! I know the reader's preference (and mine tbh) is Markus in charge, but there's something so wonderful and fun with Peter in charge! Don't worry, I've got more Hunter planned for future updates!
My M/M Stories Here
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Oh my! That was quite a steamy scene! Although I felt a bit sad about poor Hunter. Who knows? Maybe his one true love is just around the corner (or, hopefully, in Markus' and Peter's agenda :lol: ).
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Donbrown thank you friend! Glad you enjoyed it! Sadly, I doubt Peter cares too much about finding a guy for Hunter, but it's very sweet that all you readers care about him!

Thanks again for all these wonderful comments, everyone! I'm out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to get the next chapter out until I get back, so thanks in advance for your patience!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another chapter! A bit later than I had planned, but I wanted to make sure it was to my satisfaction! Only a handful more chapters planned for the end of this tale! Hope you all enjoy!

Part 23: Good Times

Markus

“Just sit back and relax, Teach, and I’ll whip us up some breakfast!” Peter playfully slapped Markus’ ass before he sped off towards the kitchen, hiding behind the island.

Markus winced and tried to hit Peter in retaliation, but the blonde was too quick. Markus followed his boyfriend towards the kitchen island, grumbling as he pulled one of the stools out. But he didn’t sit, instead choosing to lean on the countertop.

He watched Peter move around the kitchen, gathering ingredients for waffles, barely batting an eye when the handsome model pulled a container of protein powder out of his pantry. “Really?” Markus groaned, still rubbing sleep from his eyes.

“Y’know, for someone who’s school starts at 7:30, you sure aren’t much of a morning person!” Peter flashed a smile over his shoulder. “I feel sorry for your first period students! Mean Mr. Kent and his morning classes!” Peter couldn’t stop laughing at his own commentary, even as he continued to stir the batter.

Markus glared daggers at him. “I am perfectly pleasant in all my classes. Also, fuck you, how do you have so much energy?”

“You mean, after all the fun we had last night?” He winked, then nodded. “Speaking of, why don’t you take a seat?”

“Fuck you.” Markus repeated.

Last night had indeed been fun, but the bearded man found his backside quite sore after repeated rounds with Peter. Heavenly in the moment, he was paying for it now.

“I guess you could… if you can take me down…” Peter’s eyes narrowed and he tensed, just for a moment, as if ready to pounce, then another laugh, and he poured the batter into the waffle maker.

Markus shook his head and yawned. He had no energy for this back and forth. Literally. Peter’s ambush during the movie, taking his time to properly secure him to the couch, restarting the movie, re-securing Markus and having his way with the bound teacher multiple times, and forcing Markus to sleep the rest of the night in restraints had been utterly draining. That I’m even awake right now is a miracle.

The door at the end of the hallway opened, and a grumpy looking Hunter greeted Markus. Markus gave a half hearted wave, fighting off another yawn, but Hunter ignored him. Still the cold shoulder, I see. Markus turned his attention back to his boyfriend, who was freeing another waffle onto a plate. At least I’m not bound and gagged this time.

“Seriously though, Markus, you up for another round after breakfast? I think you can handle another pounding… with a strong enough gag. I’m surprised we didn’t wake up Hunty last night!”

“You did.” Hunter dryly interjected, surprising Peter as he made his way to the fridge. He glared at Markus again as he retrieved a yogurt.

“Shit, Hunter, I didn’t hear you.” Peter looked apologetic for a fleeting moment, before he smirked. “But, I guess you heard us!” He raised his hand to Markus, waiting for a high five.

Markus sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose instead. It’s not too late. I can still choose to grow old and alone…

Left hanging, Peter shrugged and continued to plate the breakfast feast, topping his waffles with fresh blueberries and plenty of syrup. He passed a plate to Markus before digging into his own mountain of food.

“So, Hunty, any fun plans for today?” Peter asked between bites.

Hunter pointedly turned away from Markus. “Dinner plans with some guys from the conference, networking stuff. Until then, just some projects to continue. Got some deadlines coming up so I need to make some headway there.”

Markus wanted to engage, ask some questions, try to ease the continued tension between himself and Hunter, but the coder was more than content to completely ice out his roommate’s boyfriend.

“So, hanging out here?” Peter asked.

“Yes, and I’d appreciate some peace and quiet while I work.”

Peter looked past Hunter and winked at Markus. “That can easily be arranged.”

Markus threw up his middle finger. He’s such an ass. Why do I like him so much?

—--

The following Thursday, Markus and Peter found themselves at Markus’ house. Markus had apparently outstayed his welcome. Hunter explained to Peter in no uncertain terms that “The boyfriend needs to contribute to the rent, or get out” and that he was “tired of walking into the two of you having sex in every inch of the apartment”. A makeout session on the couch Monday evening and the two of them preparing dinner together Tuesday night now constituted as sex. Granted, Peter had been shirtless during both events, which Markus was coming to realize was his boyfriend’s preferred state.

Not that he was complaining. If Peter wanted to be shirtless, showing off his extremely sexy arms, abs, and back, that was just fine with Markus.

“He’s just a bit jealous, that’s all.” Peter said as he packed up a few things for a few days at Markus’. “Just a bad case of puppy love.”

And so there they were, cozied up in bed, because, as Peter had put it, “It’s the only finished space in the construction site”.

Or, he would be saying that, joking around at Markus’ inability to choose a paint color, or the teacher’s procrastination with the bathroom renovations, or a host of other snide comments, but he was otherwise detained, his arrogant smirk hidden behind layers of shiny silver tape. His beautiful shirtless torso was wrapped in rope. His firm hands secured behind him. His strong arms pulled back, joined to his bound ankles in a tight hogtie.

It hadn’t been easy, but Markus had managed to surprise his muscular boyfriend and overpower him. Peter was certainly strong, but he was not as swift as Markus, nor could he undo the knots fast enough before he was trapped. Markus also suspected that Peter allowed himself to get caught, but he didn’t care. A win was a win, a victory made all the sweeter with Peter as the prize.

But after taking his revenge on Peter’s backside, Markus was content to keep his prize contained for as long as possible, something that was beginning to annoy Peter. Markus snuggled up to his hunky prisoner as he flipped through the channels, trying to settle on something to fall asleep to. Peter, ever the ball of energy, continued to struggle and strain, pushing against his boyfriend and mumbling incessantly into his gag.

Markus chuckled each time Peter nudged into him, and caressed the blonde’s hair, shoulders, arms. Peter makes an impressive dom, Markus thought, haven’t had this much fun bottoming since Connor… he took in the form of his bound boyfriend. But he makes an even more impressive sub. He’s bratty, he’s defiant, he can take punishment, and he never runs out of energy. I love him.

Markus paused, catching his own thought.

He’d come close to thinking that thought before. Had almost said it that night with their forced therapy session. Each time he’d stopped himself. Was he ready for that step? Were they ready? This relationship had been so different, so unlike any of his previous forays, that Markus wasn’t sure what the steps with Peter should even look like.

He didn’t want to rush this. But he didn’t want to risk losing Peter. Not again. And with Peter tightly tape gagged, this might be the perfect time to say it. No snarky comments, no stupid, confident jokes. No fear that he wouldn’t say it back.

Markus leaned down, pressing his forehead against Peter’s. That act stopped Peter’s struggling. Heads touching, Peter moaned, so soft it was almost a whine. Markus kissed Peter’s gag, breathing in the musky scent of his boyfriend.

“Peter…” Markus whispered, taking in another breath to calm him. “I’ve wanted to say this for while now, so forgive me, but I lo-”

The blaring, ear-splitting shriek of Peter’s cell phone nearly caused Markus to fall out of the bed. Peter laughed as much as the gag would allow him. It was his ringtone for his best friend, Liam, because he wanted to make sure he never missed a call from him and because it was the most annoying ringtone he could find.

Markus looked at the clock. It was past midnight. He and Peter exchanged glances. Markus reached over and answered the phone, holding it out so Peter could hear. “Hey, Liam? It’s Markus.”

“Oh… Markus… Is Peter… Is he there?” Liam was upset, his breathing was haggard. Had he been crying? Peter was fully alert now, straining with renewed fervor.

“Yeah, he’s here, sort of. He’s in the bathroom right now. Are you okay?” Markus asked, trying to remain calm. Something was clearly wrong for Liam to call this late. He shifted the phone away from Peter for just a moment and quickly began unwinding the tape, trying his best to be quiet.

When enough of it had been loosened, he yanked the rest down Peter’s chin, freeing his boyfriend’s mouth. Thankfully, bandana stuffing muffled the sharp cry of pain from the captive blonde. Markus fished that out and held the phone to Peter’s face.

“Hey, Li!” Peter said, and both could hear the sigh of relief on the other end. “What’s wrong, are you safe?”

“No… maybe… I don’t know.”

“Ok, Li. Talk to me. What happened? Where are you?” Peter motioned to Markus, who understood. Whatever other plans they had here over. He nestled the phone next to Peter’s face and began untying his boyfriend.

“It’s Richard. We were, you know, and he pushed me. Hard. against the wall. I told him that it hurt. He pushed me again. I told him to stop. He.. he did it again. Harder. I-I started crying. He backed off but told me to get out. Threw my stuff out into the hallway and slammed the door on me.”

“Fucking dick…” Peter whispered under his breath. “Ok, Li, I’m on my way. I’ll be there as soon as I can. We’ll go back to your place and get you some well deserved rest. Don’t go anywhere, and don’t let that dick talk you back into that apartment. Go to the lobby. I’ll be there soon.”

Markus had managed to free most of his boyfriend, only the ankles were left. “I’ll call you back as soon as I’m on the road, Li.” Peter hung up and ripped the rest of the tape off, sloughing off the rope and quickly gathering up some clothes to wear.

He kissed Markus, hard and fast before tripping over himself and rushing towards the bedroom door and down the hall. “I’ll text you as soon as I get Li home! Thanks for an amazing night, Babe! And thanks for understanding!”

And then he was gone. Markus halfheartedly called after him, then followed, locking the door behind him listening to him speed away on his motorcycle. Markus couldn’t help but smile, though. He’s so caring and loyal. Liam’s lucky to have him in his life. He chuckled as he gathered up the rope. And so am I. Liam needs him right now. We can talk later.

Hours later, Markus awoke to his alarm and a slew of texts from Peter.

Peter: Made it to Li’s. He’s pretty upset. Gonna help him get settled down.

Peter: He’s asleep, finally. Rick texted him and officially ended things. Lots of tears.

Peter: Gonna crash on Li’s couch tonight. Sorry about our evening. I really do owe one. I don’t deserve such an understanding boyfriend.

Peter: I’m gonna assume you’re asleep right now. In that case, good morning. I wish I was still next to you, wrapped in your ropes and your arms.

Peter: See, I can be corny and romantic and shit too!

Peter: Don’t be mad. Please don’t be mad. I’m taking Liam camping. Called us both out of work for the day, gonna drive out as soon as Liam gets up. He needs some space and some time away.

Peter: Call me when you wake up. I want to hear your voice. Even if it's your grumpy-cause-I-hate-mornings voice.

“Hello?” Markus groaned after Peter answered..

“Hey sexy…” Peter cooed. “Did you get my texts?”

“I’m becoming more and more convinced that you don’t actually sleep at all…” Markus grumbled and rolled back over to stare at the dark ceiling.

“You figured out my secret. Now I have to kill you!” He laughed. I love his laugh so much…

“So, how’s Liam doing?”

Peter sighed. “Not great. Whatever I thought about the guy, Liam liked him. He thought this was gonna be the relationship, y’know? So he’s a wreck. Just about cried himself to sleep last night.”

“That’s terrible.” Markus wasn’t sure what else to add. He hardly knew Liam and only knew about the accountant’s relationship from what Peter mentioned. “So, camping?”

“Yeah!” Peter grew excited. “We used to go every few months before… before he got involved with Dick, I mean Rick. Figured it’d be a nice treat. I’d invite you, but…”

“This is for Liam. Don’t worry about me. Besides, it’s a school day, and at the risk of causing another break up, I can’t imagine a worse way to spend my weekend than camping.”

“I could think of a few things to make the trip worthwhile for his highness…”

“Peter, you truly have a one-track mind.” Markus stifled a laugh, but that didn’t stop his imagination. “Besides, I thought this trip was for Liam?”

“Who?” Peter joked. “I’m kidding. I’ll just have to drag your bougie ass camping another time!”

“Good luck. The only way you’re getting me to go camping is against my will, or from the comfort of an RV or lakeside cabin!”

“Hmmm…” Peter considered for a moment. “Bad news for you then, Teach. I don’t have an RV or a cabin. So it looks like it’ll be option one!”

“I’m hanging up now. Have fun and say hi to Liam for me. I’m thinking of him.”

“Have fun at school. I’ll text you when I can, but service will be spotty all weekend.. Be thinking about how I can make things up to you…”

—--

And so Markus did just that. In between classes, during his planning period, eating lunch, while the students were working on a test about Ancient Greek City-States, Markus’ imagination wandered. What could Peter do to make things up for him? The possibilities seemed nearly endless.

First, an entire weekend in bondage. Peter in bondage specifically. Starting Friday evening and ending Monday morning, sexy Peter would be restrained in some way, shape, or form. Leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. Easy to attach to rope or metal handcuffs, and he’d look so incredibly hot wearing them all weekend.

Maybe he’d put Peter to work. Bound and gagged painting? A sexy, silent laborer for Markus to leer at? Or a bondage butler? Waiting on Markus bound hand over bound foot? Living furniture? A footstool, a blanket, a bed? Or would Markus simply bind Peter various ways and edge him relentlessly all weekend, granting him relief only after turning the hunky model to puddy?

Lots to think about…

—--

On Saturday, Peter texted when he could, but it was few and far between. A picturesque vista, a curious animal, a promise to tie Markus to a camping chair and feed him s’mores. Typical Peter.

Markus tried to busy himself, grading papers, watching that new home improvement show with the sexy, shirtless host, choosing a paint color and looking at bathroom renovation ideas.

But his mind kept wandering to Peter, and to Liam. I should do something to help. But what? What helped him with his own break ups? How did he get over things with Connor, Dean, and the others?

Time, mostly. But also baked goods. Lots of baked goods. It wouldn’t be much, but hopefully that small gesture would help Liam. And it was an excuse to avoid more renovation work.

Markus donned an apron, opened his grandmother’s recipe book, and pressed play on the music playlist queued up on his phone. One benefit of a Peter-free weekend? Unlimited Disco hits and no complaints!

Eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla, chocolate chips, flour, baking powder and soda, all into a bowl. Markus paused over his grandmother’s scribbled note in the margin, then followed her advice and added a dash of cinnamon and a spoonful of espresso powder.

“Good Times!” Clap. “These are the Good Times! Leave your cares behind!” Markus sang along as he shaped the dough into little balls and placed them on the baking sheet.

“Happy days are here again!” Liam would appreciate cookies serenaded with the best of Chic, Markus reasoned. As the cookies went into the oven, Markus prepared a second cookie dough. “Chocolate chip is best for a broken heart, but the Lemon Zinger cookies will help get him back up!”

—--

Markus knew that Peter and Liam would be getting back late Sunday, later than he could realistically wait for them and still get a good night’s sleep. But he wanted to surprise them with the treats he spent most of Saturday baking.

He found himself outside Peter’s door, knocking loud enough to hopefully get Hunter’s attention. He balanced two plates of cookies in hand, pounding the door with the other. Markus noted the large package addressed to Hunter leaning against the door. A big order it seemed.

After what felt like a full five minutes, the door finally opened and a visibly pissed off Hunter poked his head out.

“WHAT!” He saw Markus and sneered. He opened the door wider and the box fell inwards.

“Well, it looks like you’ve got a package…” Markus awkwardly joked. No response from Hunter. “What’d you get?” He tried the friendly approach.

“Sleeping bag. Camping stuff.” Hunter answered matter-of-factly. Almost a challenge. “He’s not here, you know that right?”

Markus smiled through his annoyance. He wasn’t going to let his boyfriend’s roommate get to him. “I know. I just wanted to drop something off for Liam, for Peter to deliver.” He presented the plates of cookies. “Something to make Liam feel better. There’s plenty too, so help yourself to a couple!” He waited. And waited. Finally, Markus pushed the plate into Hunter’s hands. “Will you make sure Peter gets them to Liam?”

“Sure. Is that all?” Hunter nudged his box inside, out of the doorway.

“I guess so.”

SLAM! Hunter barely waited for Markus to finish answering before closing the door in his face.

“Thanks! I guess…” Markus called after Hunter before heading for the elevator. “Whatever.” He wasn’t going to let Hunter dampen his spirits.

He’d text Peter later, or tomorrow, depending on just how late his boyfriend returned. At least he’d had the foresight to attach a note to the cookies. Markus hoped they helped. Maybe when Liam felt up to it, he could join them for a session or two with Connor. Keeping in shape, maintaining the physical while healing the emotional. And besides, Connor knew just about everyone. Maybe he could help set Liam up with someone new.

But those were future ideas. Markus had a busy week ahead of him, and hopefully, a busy weekend…
Last edited by gag1195 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Uh oh! I sure hope nobody mailed Peter to Hunter! :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Volobond wrote: 1 week ago Uh oh! I sure hope nobody mailed Peter to Hunter! :lol:
Definitely not, no amount of packaging can silence that chatty mouth!

My own prediction is a body bag or sleepsack or straight jacket, something he can store Peter to sleep in. The best lies are half truths.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I reckon Hunter might be about to get Markus out of the way so he can spend time with Peter uninterrupted
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Hunter definitely needs an attitude adjustment!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What a beautiful chapter in so many ways. First, I love Markus' sarcasm, eye-rolling, and general prissiness and Peter's playfulness, pregnant comments, and comfort in his own skin. You really have written a beautiful relationship in them, @gag1195

Then, there's Hunter, the difficult roommate...although for anyone who's had a roommate with a boyfriend over all the time and having sex, I can sympathize with Hunter. But it's not that. Hunter is hurt...jealous...in love himself. Let's hope these three can work it out.

And Peter...the best friend always there for Liam. I'm in love with Peter!!!

But now my imagination will run wild....

Will Liam's sphincter muscle ex decide to seek revenge on Liam and Peter? Will he take them captive while they're camping? Will Markus and Hunter have to lay aside whatever is going on between them to team up to rescue them?

If that's the case, Markus will have to overcome his disdain of the great outdoors and of sleeping under the stars. Hope he has "Stars on 45" on his playlist!! :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Sadly, I don't think poor Peter was in that box. @Guardianbound has a point that such a package would be far too loud and noticeable! Besides, why ship Peter to Hunter and not his loving boyfriend?

@Guardianbound an intriguing idea about what Hunter has ordered. But how is he going to manage to get Peter into the sack/jacket?

@Socksbound Peter contained, Markus out of the way... My, My, some of you have some devious thoughts in regards to Hunter!

@blackbound At this point, I guess Connor just needs to swoop in again and facilitate another bound therapy session for Markus, Peter, and Hunter! So many of my characters apparently need to spend some time tightly bound and gagged!

@KidnappedCowboy Thank you for the comment, friend! I'm glad you and the others continue to enjoy my characters so much! And you and your wild imagination are certainly interesting! Liam and Peter kidnapped in the woods, at the mercy of an aggressive ex... Markus and Hunter joining forces... certainly one way the story could go... :lol:

Thank you everyone for your comments and support! I appreciate you, even with your wild theories and ideas! :D
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic