Redhead Emma gets punished [M/F]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Redhead Emma gets punished [M/F]

Post by jafib »

A sexually explicit BDSM-heavy story of a cheeky submissive freckled redhead girl, featuring nudity, spanking and sensory deprivation.

Restrained
══════════

Her pleading face enchants me. Emmas soft freckles, her naturally orange-red hair, her cheeky yet obedient face - I can’t believe such a beauty is begging for my attention now. Nevertheless, she interrupted my work, kneeling down naked in my office drawing all my attention, so with a few sleighs of hand I put her willing arms into a boxtie and tie her thighs together so tightly Emmas skin quickly reddens. I take off my panties which are already smelly from the arousal which also relaxes my restricted best piece, and stuff them into her mouth before covering her face up with a leather mask only barring her nose.

Emmas nostrils move in excited breaths as she feels the total loss of control. I pinch them for a few seconds, making her groan into the gag, before releasing them for her to catch her breath again. After a few times I get a flogger, watching her still kneeling subordinately but now also helplessly, unknowingly what might come next as the mask also muffs her ears.

To be continued upon feedback... :)
Last edited by jafib 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Interesting start, am intrigued to see where it goes next!
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Punishment
──────────

Then with a sudden snap the first hit encounters her back. I start slowly, watching Emmas unease between each hit: Her fingers wiggle uselessly between the rope, the gag only lets through heavily muffled moans, as I punish her mercilessly for the interruption.

With each hit Emma arches up, tensing her restrained legs. Her hair flies wildly as she cocks her head in agony. Soon enough, her white backside approaches her hair color a tad bit, and with a final heavy blow I make Emma fall over onto the carpet.

I pick her up sharpishly, plop down on the couch and put her over my knee, my exposed wanger touch her left side and the fingers of her right hand. Emma immediately uses them to caress it with gentle taps and strokes of her fingertips. I relish for the moment in her eagerness before placing the first slap on her jiggly, exposed ass. I could see a few drops flying off her lustrous vadge, barely titillating the hairs on my legs.

I spank her glutes alternatingly. Each hit causes satisfying ripples to propagate her skin like waves in the global ocean after a meteorite impact, only impeded by her tensing up. Emmas twitching body gently touches my penis from time to time, her soft breasts squeezing against my left leg. Sometimes I stop short in my hit and watch her bum tensing up nonetheless in anticipation. Soon the blood circulation is elevated across her whole backside, so I leave it at that and lie Emma down onto the sofa.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic