The Weekend Slave (MMMFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Warning: 18+ Sexual Content

This story contains several characters from my previous stories (Alexander, Constantine and Uncle Hunter) and it includes themes of objectification, humiliation, extreme/encasement bondage, breath play, consensual non-consent/kidnapping, Coach/swimmer, and some BDSM. I'm also introducing two female characters later on, but the vast majority of the story is highly homoerotic, as to be expected. I really hope you enjoy this latest addition of mine! :D

PACKAGING AND DELIVERY

At 5 pm, the floor manager wished everyone a great weekend. Immediately, Alexander logged off, packed his belongings in his backpack and made his way to the exit. He worked as a telemarketer during the summer so he could make some extra money for university. Normally, Alexander would stick around to speak with his colleagues, but not today. After merely two minutes, Alexander was already in his car, heading towards the studio where he would be modelling with five other handsome, young men like him.

“You’re late,” barked Uncle Hunter when Alexander finally arrived at the venue.
“I’m sorry, just finished work,” he said apologetically.
Uncle Hunter nodded and growled affirmatively, but did not smile. “Alright, go to the green room and get changed. The other boys are already here.”
Alexander did as he was told. He couldn’t imagine disobeying Uncle Hunter. The man looked like a typical biker – totally bald head, thick gray beard, beady blue eyes, and a hulking frame. Even when he was regularly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, Alexander felt himself entranced by the man’s powerful appearance.

He headed to the green room and started undressing. First, he removed his tight-fitting yellow t-shirt, followed by his black Nike sneakers and blue jeans, feeling vulnerable as he stripped down to his white Calvin Klein briefs. He looked around and realized Uncle Hunter was right, everybody was already done changing and he was the only one there. Alexander felt relieved, as he was somewhat self-conscious about his package not measuring up. He took off his briefs and quickly replaced them with his outfit – a bright red speedo swimsuit.

A wave of excitement washed over his impressionable body as he looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn’t help but admire his slim, perfectly sun-tanned complexion in the impossibly tight swimsuit. Alexander just shaved his face, chest, legs and armpits this morning before work. His head hair, however, reached down just over his ears and framed his narrow face like a pair of dark-brown curtains. His lithe, hairless body and longish hair stood in contrast with his high cheekbones, thick eyebrows, and the now rather obvious bulge in his speedo. He felt so sexy he was shaking.

“Alex! What’s taking you so long?” He heard Uncle Hunter’s voice barking harshly at him from outside. He snapped back to reality.
“I…I’m coming, Uncle Hunter!” He removed his last article of regular clothing, his socks, and left the green room wearing only a red speedo.

The large studio had a green screen from which various backgrounds would be projected. Another man joined Uncle Hunter; he was a tall, bearded black man who warmly presented himself as Coach Bill, the man who brought the other models and helped Uncle Hunter with the photo-shoot.

Alexander saw five other young men in the studio clad in shiny orange, yellow, green, blue and purple speedos. Once he joined the line up of suntanned, hairless muscled bodies, he noticed that their suit colours formed the famous rainbow flag. Uncle Hunter explained that August was Pride Month, and he deeply thanked the models for agreeing to participate.

After the rainbow line up, the models were photographed alone or in pairs in various poses. While none of the poses were particularly explicit, they were certainly suggestive, maximally showing off the subjects’ bodies. They were the kind of pictures that would be used on covers of gay men’s magazines, even though the models were not necessarily gay themselves, they just wanted to show off their beautiful bodies and get paid for it.

One of the models, now clad in neon yellow swim briefs, was his best friend, Constantine. He also had his body shaved from head to toe, highlighting his powerful, compact muscles that were developed from years of competitive swimming. He also had a fresh new haircut, high and tight, making him look like an army recruit. Damn, thought Alexander, he looked so hot. The other four models were introduced as Colin, Roman, Chris and Samuel. They all had a similar look – smooth, young (Alexander assumed they were anywhere between their late teens to mid-twenties), classically handsome faces, slim but with varying degrees of muscle, and slightly above average height. In other words, they were typical supermodel material.

The entire photo-shoot took about one hour. Once the excitement of being surrounded by naked bodies wore off, the event actually felt surprisingly normal. Alexander and Constantine were paired together for a number of shots – Constantine didn’t feel too comfortable pairing up with anybody else – and Uncle Hunter had them throw a ball, stand back to back, pretend to wrestle, and Alex’s favourite – hug each other.

While two handsome young men hugging each other – in speedos – may not necessarily imply sexual desire, Alexander certainly felt himself getting aroused when their naked, slightly sweaty bodies touched, feeling his friend’s chiselled back between his fingers, their bulges touching ever so slightly…

“Dude, Alex,” Constantine whispered, “You have a serious boner.”
“Shut up, Connie,” Alexander whispered back. Constantine chuckled.
While he didn’t necessarily reciprocate his best friend’s feelings, Constantine loved the kind of attention he received from him. Even his own girlfriend didn’t admire his body the way Alexander did! Also, say what you want about his eccentricities, Alexander was really fun to have around. Constantine always thought that if he ever wanted felt like doing gay stuff, Alex would be his number one go-to. After all, he kind of looked like his girlfriend, Daniya. This wasn’t necessarily gay, though. Just a bunch of good looking dudes being proud of their bodies…on Pride month. Right?

After the hour was up, the models each received a check for $80 and headed back to the change rooms. Not bad for just strutting around in budgie smugglers looking sexy, thought the boys. When it was Alexander’s turn to accept his check, Constantine jumped in and grabbed it.

“Uh-uh, I’m going to hold on to this. For safekeeping.”
“What?” Replied Alexander, slightly outraged.
“Uncle Hunter wants to talk to you. Remember you were talking about having a tie-up weekend or something?” he winked.
Alexander felt his face turn as red as his speedo. Several faces turned to look at him. He lowered his voice. “Dude…not here! They’re probably gonna think I’m a freak.”
Constantine laughed. “Dude, you’re in a photography studio the middle of the Gay Village. I doubt anybody within listening radius will judge you for wanting to have a sweet little bondage session with you Daddy Bear. Anyways, I’m going to change, but I’ll come back to meet you back here. I promise, your money is safe with me.”

Alexander felt the same way of excitement he experienced changing into his red speedo. Constantine was right – in their last tie-up adventure, Uncle Hunter entertained the thought of tying up the boy once again, this time for the entire weekend. Considering that he was already wearing his favourite outfit to be tied up in, the idea certainly made sense. In fact, he half-expected that he would not be coming back in the same car.

Uncle Hunter and Coach Bill were eyeing Alexander from their desk, signalling him to walk over and smiling mischievously.

Alexander walked over, suddenly overcome with shyness as he felt the older men’s eyes focusing on him. Uncle Hunter said he looked very cute and sexy, and that was certain that countless gay men would fantasize about him in his tight little red speedo. Alexander felt himself getting extremely aroused by that thought. Uncle Hunter surely knew how to stroke his vanity! He felt oddly submissive, as if he was ready to do whatever was necessary to please both Uncle Hunter and Coach Bill.

It didn’t take long for the older men to ask Alexander if he has participated in any bondage sessions recently, not including the evening when he was “kidnapped” by Uncle Hunter along with Constantine. Alexander responded that no, the “kidnapping” was the last time he did anything bondage-related. Coach Bill announced that he has been looking for a boy, preferably a swimmer, to fulfill the role of a bondage slave for an entire weekend. He said that Alexander fit the role perfectly – being cute, athletic, totally hairless, wearing the most revealing speedos without hesitation, and having already had previous bondage experience.

Alexander found himself speechless; the idea of bondage “slave” for the entire weekend went beyond anything he has experienced or expected. Coach Bill added that once he agreed to be the “slave”, Alexander would relinquish all forms of control. There were no “safewords”, but rather, he would judge Alexander’s limits based on his responses to various situations. Naturally, such situations would require an enormous degree of trust and bravery. Coach Bill assured Alexander that he “coached” several young “slaves”, and they always came back for more. However, if he thought this was too much, Coach Bill would respect his decision not to engage, and call it a night.

At that point, Constantine came back from the change room, now clad in khaki pants and polo shirt. Even in his everyday clothes, he still looked dreamy. Alexander felt so powerless, being nearly naked among a trio of clothed men, openly asked if he would like to become a bondage slave for the weekend. He looked at his friend.

“Dude, I got a movie date with Daniya, I can’t join you, sorry,” he said nonchalantly. I’m just going to get you all wrapped and strapped, and then head out my way!”

Very tentatively, Alexander nodded to his friend, who assured him that he would come pick him up should anything happen. He assured Alexander that he knew Coach Bill’s address, though he was not willing to disclose it. Alexander felt himself even more powerless. Shockingly, he found the entire situation extremely arousing. Before thinking about it further, Alexander found himself enthusiastically agreeing to Coach Bill’s terms. Uncle Hunter smiled widely.

The first thing they did was binding Alexander’s hands behind his back with a pair of handcuffs. They were not the same light, fuzzy handcuffs that Alexander kept in his underwear drawer. Indeed, they were much tighter and heavier, and Alexander assumed they were inescapable without assistance or serious practice.

Once properly handcuffed, Alexander had his speedo pulled down to his knees, revealing his semi-erect genitals. He felt panic as Uncle Hunter pulled what looked like a thick rubber band around his shaved testicles, followed by a smaller band around his cock. He later found out they were cock rings. Immediately, he felt his young penis spring to attention, standing painfully erect against his lower stomach. Coach Bill took a measuring tape and measured the length, width and girth of his fully erect penis and noted that he was circumcised, much to Alexander’s humiliation. Constantine was standing right there the entire time, thoroughly entertained by the fact that his friend’s cock was nearly two inches shorter than his.

Coach Bill also measured his waist, chest, arm, leg, and torso length. Once content, he pulled the speedo back in place and tied the drawstrings as tightly as they would allow. The speedo already felt about 2-3 sizes too tight, but now, as it was painfully pulled into a tall V-shape, Alexander felt as if his strangulated cock and balls were about to explode. He seriously wanted to “adjust” himself, as he so often did. Throughout the entire time, Alexander did not say a single word, but he certainly whimpered and wiggled nonstop.

Coach Bill warned Alexander that under no circumstances was he allowed to cum in his speedo. Alexander nodded obediently as Uncle Hunter petted his head and growled “good boy”. He was then gagged and blindfolded with silvery aluminum foil tape, and to make sure he couldn’t see, a tight leather hood with only nose holes was laced over his head. His shins were taped together to make sure he couldn’t run away. Now, he could only hobble with assistance from his captors.

Constantine watched incredulously as Uncle Hunter grabbed the bound boy over his shoulder and brought him to the garage, where his van was parked.

“Brings back memories?” He asked the boy. Constantine smiled and said yes.

Alexander remained surprisingly still as he was carried around like an inanimate object, providing no resistance as he felt himself being put inside a sleeping bag, the smooth, slippery material wrapped around his body and tied above his head. He felt leather straps around his shins, thighs, arms, chest, and his neck. At this point, Alexander felt himself panicking and shaking involuntarily, nearly falling over in the process. Uncle Hunter grabbed him roughly and told him to settle down, or else. Coach Bill said in a penetrating voice that if he calms down, he would find there is sufficient oxygen in the sleeping bag. As a swimmer, he was expected to control his breathing a little bit better than that.

Once Alexander calmed down a bit, he felt himself being lowered on his stomach, and ropes tied to keep the sleeping bag secured to the van. At this point, Constantine wished him a great weekend and Alexander assumed he left to spend time with his girlfriend as the doors slammed shut. Several minutes later, he heard the engine turn on and the van started moving.

The ride to Coach Bill’s house must have taken about an hour, and Alexander remained bound, gagged, blindfolded, hooded, and strapped inside the sleeping bag throughout the entire time. As time went on, he felt the previously cool, slick fabric of the bag moistening with sweat. It was much hotter and darker than he expected, and while he still managed to breathe, the fear of possible suffocation was certainly at the forefront. He felt his hand muscles ache in their current position, and was hoping there was enough circulation flowing towards his extremities. And perhaps worst of all – his cock was now trapped under his belly, painfully swollen and erect within the cock rings and the tight speedo. Alexander refused to admit it, but this was the horniest he has ever felt in his young life. And the uncertainty of his situation, despite causing him a great deal of existential anxiety, only increased his arousal. If it wasn’t for Uncle Hunter’s warning, Alexander felt he would’ve already had several orgasms simply by grinding his cock back and forth.

After about an hour, the van finally stopped. The suffocating monotony of the ride was replaced by a feeling of intense dread. Alexander felt the ropes loosening, but all other restraints remained intact as Coach Bill and Uncle Hunter carried him together. He heard doors opening, going down a set of stairs, presumably to a basement (or a dungeon), and felt he was lowered face down unto a camping bed.

Additional leather belts were tied around the sleeping bag to keep Alexander strapped to the camping bed. He felt strong, rough hands caressing the sleeping bag. He struggled and moaned in dissent, but any type of resistance was utterly useless. He heard Uncle Hunter’s voice, a low, ominous vocal fry rumbling in his ear: “You’re mine, Alex. All mine.”

More touching, more creepy talk, more struggling, and then nothing; Alexander now felt his shoulders ache from the struggling, yet the restraints showing no sign of loosening. He wondered how much longer he would have to suffer inside the sleeping bag, tied up, feeling suffocated. He heard a low, evil sniggering laugh and shook violently in his bonds...

TO BE CONTINUED
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm excited to see more of Alexander's journey into bondage, and a long weekend of slavery will certainly be exciting! Though I do hope that Constance gets the chance to join him before the weekend is over! Great start!
My M/M Stories Here
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Thank you [mention]gag1195[/mention] Yes, Alex is certainly about to endure enjoy a very exciting bondage weekend! :twisted:

Here is the next part: [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Boundfreak[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Friday Night

Alexander was on the verge of crying when he finally felt the leather straps loosen around the sleeping bag. One by one, they were removed, removing the pressure around his body. The sleeping bag was untied, the captive’s body completely soaked with sweat. The tight leather was unlaced, and the tape around the eyes and mouth removed, albeit somewhat painfully. However, the tape around his ankles and handcuffs remained in place.

Alexander laid in the dark for so long, he needed a full minute to adjust his eyes to the bright fluorescent light. “Wh…where am I?” He asked weakly.
“Welcome to my home, boy!” Coach Bill said gleefully. He was still wearing the same t-shirt and jeans, as before, just like Uncle Hunter, except this time, their pants were unzipped, with their thick, erect cocks fully exposed. Still groggy from his trip, Alexander had no idea what was happening, or why those men’s dicks were hanging inches away from his face, before he felt his own penis swell, only to be reminded it was trapped in the confines of two cock rings and a tight speedo. The familiar, burning penile sensation returned.

Alexander shook as he was positioned on his knees, his head held up and order to suck Uncle Hunter’s cock. Now facing him directly, the captive became fully aware of its length and thickness.

“Uncle Hunter,” he said quietly, “I’m not sure if I can do it…it’s so thick!”
Uncle Hunter laughed menacingly. “How would you know, Alex, if you haven’t even tried yet? Come on, give it a try. I know you can do it.”

Filled with encouragement and support, Alexander leaned forward and gave the mushroom-tipped member a taste. He barely lipped the tip when Uncle Hunter grabbed his head from behind, pulling him towards his crotch, causing Alexander to gag.

“Open up, open it up,” he growled, seemingly obviously to Alex’s struggles. Looking shaken, Alexander opened his mouth again and allowed the penis to penetrate his mouth. He felt himself gagging and choking as Uncle Hunter violated his mouth, growling in pleasure as his slave boy struggled to accommodate the size of his cock. Alexander was just starting to tear up when Uncle Hunter moved aside and allowed Coach Bill to “train” their recently acquired slave boy.

Coach Bill’s cock even longer, but not as thick as Uncle Hunter’s. He was somewhat less passionate in his delivery. In fact, he allowed Alexander to lick around the shaft without forcing his face all the way down to the base. He watched patiently as the clearly inexperienced Alexander worked his way around, savouring the taste and smell of his appendage, slowly familiarizing himself with it.

Several minutes later, they switched places again, with Uncle Hunter grabbing the back of Alexander’s head and fucking his mouth, less aggressively but just as firmly. Just when Alexander felt his eyes watering again, Uncle Hunter released his head.

“That was a good start, boy,” he said gruffly, “but you will have to improve your technique in the future, or else you will be punished.” Alexander didn’t know what sort of “punishment” awaited him should he fail to provide Uncle Hunter with sufficient oral enjoyment, nor did he think he wanted to find out…

The captors helped Alexander unto a little leather footstool, so his own genitals were within reach. With his hands still cuffed behind his back, the men untied his speedo and slipped it down to his knees. The rubber bands were also removed, allowing his cock and balls to breathe, and they were replied with Uncle Hunter’s enthusiastic hand.

The older man leaned towards Alexander’s ear, and whispered that his cock was a “slave cock” that it was designed to cum at his Masters’ command. He also said that Alexander was a beautiful, gorgeous, fuckable little bondage slut who will be trained to please his Coach’s and Uncle’s needs and associate their pleasure with his own.

“Ugh!” Alexander moaned, “Please…stop!”
“Come on, boy,” growled Uncle Hunter, “Cum for Uncle. You know you want to.”
“No…no!” His penis was now bright red and throbbing.
“Don’t hold back, Alex Boy, just let it all out.”
With a roaring moan, Alexander experienced his biggest orgasm yet. Cum splattered all over the carpet, on his stomach, and Uncle Hunter’s hand. It lasted about 20 seconds before Alexander could finally regain his breath and stabilize his body. Uncle Hunter gathered some of the semen from his hand and told Alexander to eat it. Timidly, he obliged.

They waited for a few minutes before Coach Bill came back with a single ice cube in his hand, which he rubbed against Alexander’s genitals.
“What the…ooh! It’s so cold!” Alexander convulsed as his penis became extremely sensitive. For the first time in hours, it became flaccid, granting the horny slave some physical relief.

“Now,” barked Uncle Hunter, “we’re gonna make sure you don’t jerk off without our permission. Good boys don’t touch their penises, unless specifically told.” There was something in his delivery that felt so authoritative and commanding. Even if Alexander disagreed, he simply accepted Uncle Hunter’s word as truth, and didn’t even consider arguing.

Coach Bill placed a clear plastic contraption around Alexander’s penis, which turned out to be a chastity device. This was the first time he ever experienced being in chastity. While it wasn’t necessarily painful, it certainly felt restrictive.

“Can’t have you showing off that cocklet when you meet the lady of the house,” Coach Bill explained. Oh no, thought Alexander, they can’t be serious! He looked down at himself, now completely naked, hairless, his cock locked up, his arms and legs still bound tightly together. A feeling of total abasement washed over him.

He was brought into the bathroom and told to urinate. Uncle Hunter grabbed his caged penis for him. This just keeps getting worse, he thought.
Surprisingly, he found that the chastity cage didn’t get in the way at all. Once he was finished, Uncle Hunter pulled up his speedo over the chastity cage, and tied the drawstrings together. The chastity cage created a strange looking bulge in the suit that made Uncle Hunter chuckle. Alexander felt someone relieved that at least he wouldn’t be completely naked as he meets Coach Bill’s wife.

Once the familiar sensation of lycra pressing on his nether regions returned, Alexander couldn’t help but start feeling aroused all over again. Except, instead of expanding relatively freely in his swim briefs, his cock now felt painfully trapped inside the chastity device. Even if he could touch himself, Alexander would still have to grab the key from Uncle Hunter, a feat he knew would be impossible.

“Uncle Hunter?” he started saying, as politely as he could, under the circumstances.
“Yes, Slave?” Alexander should not have been as taken aback as he was being simply called “slave”. All this time, he has been “Alex Boy”, “Princess”, or any variation of “My Sweet Nephew”. But to be called “Slave” by this friend whom he’s known for over a year…truly made Alexander question some more recent life choices.

“Uncle Hunter, could you please take this thing off my dick? It’s extremely uncomfortable.”

Uncle Hunter looked at him patronizingly and burst into laughter. A deep, hearty, derisive laughter; followed by a very simple “no”.

“Come with us, Alex,” he growled, sounding more annoyed than before, as he half-dragged the smaller man back into the main area. Alexander felt worried that perhaps he made Uncle Hunter upset with his request. He did seem tougher than usual with him, he thought. Or maybe that was all just an act? Part of his discipline training?

He saw Coach Bill return with a black rubber contraption, which he realized was a kinky straightjacket. It had the exact same shape as a regular straightjacket, but instead of coarse fabric, it was made of smooth, shiny rubber. Alexander felt his cock press against the chastity cage.

“We are going to untie you for just a second,” explained Coach Bill, “can you promise you won’t do anything stupid?”

Considering he was in an unknown location, surrounded by two men who were clearly bigger and stronger than him, Alexander wondered just how far he could really escape. Was his question supposed to be rhetorical? Just to be polite, he responded with a quiet: “Yes”.

Coach Bill smiled. He removed the handcuffs, and allowed Alexander a moment to massage his wrists. Alexander felt great relief at the freedom of movement, even though he knew it wouldn’t last long. He was offered a cup of water, which he downed within a second. He didn’t realize it earlier, but he was very thirsty from the drive earlier.

Once he finished his water, Coach Bill ordered Alexander to cross his arms in front. He did as instructed; very little was said as the straightjacket was placed over his body, the back straps buckled together snugly. Although the straightjacket felt tight, it wasn’t painful. The smooth, hard sensation of the rubber against his bare skin caused Alexander to get very aroused, and his penis was straining in the chastity cage once again. Uncle Hunter picked up on that, and teased the boy mercilessly.

“I bet you wish you could touch yourself right now, am I right?” he asked mockingly.
Alexander responded meekly: “Yes, Uncle. I would like that very much.”
“Didn’t you bust a nut only a few minutes ago, you horny little slut?!”
Alexander blushed, feeling extremely self-conscious. “Yes, Uncle. I did. But this whole…situation is just making me very horny.”

Uncle Hunter responded with knowing laughter. “Well boy, didn’t you agree to be our slave for the weekend? That means only we get to decide when you get to get off, not you. Understand?”
“Yes, Uncle,” Alexander responded with his head down.

Alexander felt the crotch ropes straps pulled between his legs, outlining the bulge in his speedo and splitting his buttocks apart. Uncle Hunter commented that he looked incredibly sexy in his speedo and straitjacket combo, and his ass looked particularly delectable. Coach Bill chimed in, stating that Alexander is certainly one of the more attractive boys he had the pleasure of training as a slave.

The aluminum tape wrapped around Alexander’s legs was carefully removed. He was thankful that his legs were shaved smooth, as the lack of hair considerably cut down the pain of having tape pulled off bare skin. The tape was replaced with leather ankle cuffs, the overpriced kind you buy at a bondage store.

The two men helped Alexander walk up the stairs, opened the door and led him out the kitchen into the dining room. To his surprise, the dining room table was completely set up, and a good-looking, middle-aged black woman with wavy hair stood smiling.

“Hi, I’m Jennifer, Bill’s wife,” she introduced herself in a neutral, unassuming, but friendly voice. She was plainly dressed in summer shorts and a light blouse.

Being clad in his bright red speedo and rubber straightjacket, his ankles cuffed together, Alexander felt extremely embarrassed. The woman’s unassuming demeanour did little to comfort the captive, who felt vulgar, even dirty, for having consensually placed himself in his current predicament.

“He…hello Jennifer,” he responded, “My name is Alex.”
“I know who you are,” she responded with a smile, “my husband told me about you. He’s been very impressed with his most recent acquisition, said you’re one of his more beautiful slave boys, and now I can see he was right,” she winked.

Alexander did not know how to respond. She laughed. “Come to the table, I made dinner for everyone.”

Carefully, Alexander sat down next to Uncle Hunter as Jennifer began serving the food – chilli bowls for everyone.
“Coach Bill tells me you’re a vegetarian, is that right?”
“Yes, Ma’am,” Alexander responded.
She gave him a bowl that looked slightly different from the others. “Here, you will have the bean chilli. We all have beef and chicken. Hope you enjoy.”

“What do you say, boy?” Coach Bill said bluntly. “My wife went through extra effort to accommodate your dietary needs.”
“Oh, thank you, Ma’am,” Alexander looked at Jennifer and nodded sincerely. She beamed.
“Aw, what a wonderfully polite, young man! I bet we’ll have a lot of fun together, Alex!” Once again, Alexander did not know how to respond. The entire family dynamic between Coach Bill and Jennifer seemed awkward. So not only did she know and approve of his sexual fetishes, she also participated? Alexander deducted that it must have been an open marriage of sorts. Did Jennifer have her own stash of slave girls? He wondered.

He also wondered how he was supposed to eat with his arms strapped inside the straightjacket. To his embarrassment, Uncle Hunter grabbed a spoonful of chilli and fed him until the bowl was empty.

“Would you like some dessert? I have key lime pie. It’s store bought, but boy is it yummy,” said Jennifer. Coach Bill and Uncle Hunter said that yes, they would love some dessert, and Alexander chimed in. Once again, Uncle Hunter took turns between eating his own slice and feeding Alex, who was starting to accept and become more comfortable with his current situation.

“Do you know how to cook, Alex?” asked Jennifer.
“Not really, I mostly get food from my meal plan at school,” he responded, blushing. “When you say school, do you mean high school or university?”
“Oh, university! I’m nineteen, ma’am,” he responded promptly.

She gave Coach Bill a look, “okay, good. But just so you know, when I was nineteen I already knew how to whip up a feast!”
“I don’t doubt it, ma’am,” he responded, still blushing.
“Don’t worry, honey, a good slave learns how to cook,” Coach Bill assured her, “if it means making his owners happy. Isn’t that right, boy?”
“Yes, Coach,” Alexander responded meekly and was rewarded with a hair ruffle.

Jennifer nodded. “Well, Alex, I am glad we met. You seem like a very sweet, sexy, adorable slave boy. I’m sure we’re going to have a lot of fun tomorrow, but right now, I’m exhausted. Honey, you’re coming up?” She looked at her husband.

“Coming right after you, babe. Hunter, you know what to do with him?”

“You got it, boss!” Uncle Hunter responded.

Once Coach Bill and Jennifer retired to their bedroom, Uncle Hunter carried Alexander over his shoulder – which seemed to be his favourite way of transporting the boy – and brought him back downstairs. The straightjacket and speedo were removed, but his ankle cuffs and chastity cage remained intact. He brought him to the bathroom and told him to use it.

Alexander breathed in relief when he found out he was allowed some privacy. Once he finished, Uncle Hunter told him to take a shower. He walked in, carrying a small bottle and a bulb-like item with an attached hose.

“What’s that?” asked Alexander as he soaped himself up. At this point, he thought there was almost nothing that Uncle Hunter could do that would shock him.

Clearly, he was wrong.

“It’s an enema! What did you think it was?” said Uncle Hunter. “A good slave needs to be thoroughly cleaned, if you know what I mean.”

Alexander looked horrified. “Uh…I’ve never used one.”

Uncle Hunter smiled, “that’s okay, boy. I can do it for you. But next time, you’ll have to do it yourself.”

Alexander felt violated as Uncle Hunter stretched out his anus, lubricated the tip of the hose and started cleaning him out. This was the first time Uncle Hunter accessed that very intimate part of his body. In fact, despite having already had several sexual encounters, Alexander was still an anal virgin, so this entire ordeal felt completely new to him. However, it wasn’t as painful, or traumatizing, as he expected it to be.

Once he was cleaned out, Uncle Hunter took a small rubber plug and lubricated it. He told Alexander to bend over as he slowly pushed it inside his anus.

“Ow!! What the fuck is that?!”
“Language, boy!” Growled Uncle Hunter, “it’s a butt plug. You’re a little too tight down there, we need to work on that.”

Once the plug was fully inserted (and accordingly to Uncle Hunter, it was the smallest plug he could find), Alexander felt oddly “full”. Although he didn’t need to expel anything, he couldn’t help but feel like he did. He also felt he had to clench his buttocks to prevent the plug from falling out, which Uncle Hunter warned would result in punishment. Because of course it would.

Uncle Hunter told Alexander to pull his speedo back on. The outline of the plug was still visible through the thin, stretchy fabric, especially when Alexander was bent over. Once he thought things couldn’t get more humiliating, Uncle Hunter made Alexander put the straightjacket back on, and led him back to the main room, where a metal cage, designed to house a large dog, was waiting for him. The blue sleeping bag where he was previously trapped was lined along the floor of the cage, and a black rubber pillow positioned comfortably.

“Nighty night,” said Uncle Hunter as he signalled for Alexander to get in the cage. It was large enough that he could lie in it without folding his feet, but just tall enough to sit with his legs crossed. The sleeping bag provided a surprisingly soft cushioning, and the black rubber mattress underneath was pretty soft too.

“That’s it? That’s where I’m sleeping?!” Alexander asked indignantly.
Uncle Hunter scowled. “I can think of a dozen other places where you can sleep that are way less comfortable.”

Alexander looked rejected. Was he naïve enough to think that he would be sharing his bed with Uncle Hunter? To his shock, it was as if Uncle Hunter could read his thoughts, because he added: “It’s your first night as slave, you earn the right to share the bed with your Master. For now, in the cage you go. In, boy!”

Reluctantly, Alexander crawled inside the cage and laid his head over the pillow. Uncle Hunter caressed his legs before closing the cage door and locking it from the outside. He then took a black satin sheet and spread it over the cage. Once again, Alexander was swallowed up in complete darkness.

Once Uncle Hunter left the basement, things got very quiet. There was barely any street noise coming from the windows, and the satin sheet provided complete coverage. Even if he managed to remove it, the entire basement was pitch black once the lights were turned off. Luckily, Alexander wasn’t gagged, so technically, he could scream for help, although what good would that do?

Perhaps more disturbingly, his penis now strained against the cage, and his furious erection was seriously starting to hurt. While not necessarily painful, the plug in his anus was still noticeable and feeling quite awkward. Alexander took several deep breaths, and he told himself that this is his new reality – being a sex slave for a bunch of middle-aged weirdos in some undisclosed location. Now, he just had to fall asleep, except he couldn’t relax sufficiently. Oh boy, he thought. It’s going to be a long night!

TO BE CONTINUED
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story so far!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I get the feeling that Alex is going to need a lot of training before this weekend is over. He's disrespectful to his current masters, talking back and complaining about his treatment, he's got less than stellar manners with Jennifer, and is ungrateful about his sleeping arrangements. He's definitely got a long way to go!
My M/M Stories Here
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Oh absolutely, Alexander is a brat who needs to be moulded and disciplined into a good, obedient slave boy. Being young and good looking, he somewhat expects to be treated like a princess, but Coach Bill and Uncle Hunter are going to set him straight. :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic