Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

That's a bold big move. Wanna wait and see what happens next.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Did they break down on the side of the road? 😂
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

Broken down or not, hoping for even more fun & bondage in the next part!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Woohoo! More! More!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Sorry for the delay guys. Life gets busy sometimes, I am writing the next chapter.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Finally!

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------Chapter 7---------------------------------------

“Ma, main theek hoon. Meere chinta mat karo!” Pooja said, over the phone.

It had been close to an hour since we had left Des Moines and I was driving towards Omaha. The traffic was minimal and we would be reaching there in an hour more. Pooja was still seated on the passenger seat, tied up. I kept glancing at her, while she would smile at me. Pooja told me more about the wedding she was attending in California. It was a cousin’s wedding, her mother’s niece to be exact. She told me how closely knit her family was and they always tried to meet up during someone’s wedding. That’s when my phone rang, it was a foreign number, presumably from India, since Pooja had given my number for them to contact. Thankfully, there was a fast food joint coming up and I pulled the RV into the parking lot, holding the phone close to Pooja’s head, so she could talk.

“Hi Ma, aap kaise hain?”

The call went on longer than I expected. Her mother asked about Pooja’s health, whom she was traveling with among other things. I could sense her mother wasn’t comfortable with her daughter traveling with an American stranger alone. But, Pooja assured her that she was safe and would be in California sometime next week. I forgot to ask the exact place in California and made a mental note to ask her next time.

“Okay Ma, bye!” Pooja said, after some time.

My hand was aching, having held the phone close to her face, for close to 20 minutes. That’s how long mother and daughter seemed to talk with each other!

“Sorry about that, My mom wanted to know everything.”

I raised my eyebrow.

“Relax, I didn’t tell her you have me in bondage!” Pooja laughed.

I grinned and admired her. Her laugh was as beautiful as her face.

“Where are we?”

“Good question.” I said, looking out the window. I had seen a fast food sign when we entered. Glancing around, I saw the subway logo.

“We are at Subway.” I answered.

“Good, I am feeling hungry.” She said.

It was close to 1PM now and I decided we might as well have lunch. We exited the motorhome and went to the subway. It was fairly busy at this time as many people seemed to be grabbing their lunch here today. We waited in the queue for about five minutes, before I ordered myself a meatball sandwich. Pooja settled on a veggie sandwich for some reason. She was choosing the vegetables to be placed in her bread, when I noticed a blonde woman waiting in the line. The woman smiled at me when our eyes met, I smiled back. The woman was much shorter than Pooja, just about 5’2, I guess and her blonde hair came just below her shoulders. Her brown eyes looked lively as she studied me for some reason. I also noticed she also looked older than Pooja, but definitely younger than me. I ball parked her age to be in the late twenties. I made a sign about how the queue was long and the woman laughed, her pearly white teeth showing off.

“James?”

I looked behind and saw Pooja was done with her order and had seen my mini interaction with the blonde waiting in the queue.

“We need to pay.” Pooja said nonchalantly and looked towards the cashier.

“Yeah, just a second.” I said, pulling out the wallet from my pocket.

Pooja didn’t wait for me, she picked up our trays and hurried off to find an empty booth. I was puzzled, was she upset about my earlier interaction with the blonde? Women, I thought to myself and shook my head. I paid the cashier and gave the blonde a quick smile before I hurried off towards Pooja.

“Everything alright?” I asked, sitting down on the seat, opposite to Pooja.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?”

She was good at this. Pooja just gave me, what looked to be a sarcastic smile before biting down on her sandwich. I shrugged and began to eat, not asking anything further.

“Where are we going next?” She asked.

“Well, we need to pass Omaha and Lincoln next.” I replied.

“Any nice places to see on the way?”

“I’ll take a look.”

“Really? I was thinking you would only keep me bound and gagged.” Pooja said in a quiet voice, leaning forward.

I grinned and shrugged. “I might give you some freetime, if you behave.”

Pooja smiled and winked playfully, biting into her sandwich.

I smiled, this woman was really something. She had this ability to make my heart flutter, every single time with her smile and winks. I ate my food and watched Pooja enjoying her veggie sub. She was cute, even with some sauce smeared on her lips, which she cleaned with a tissue after I indicated it. Once we were done eating, we cleared our trays and headed out to the parking lot.

“You go ahead, I want to get some water bottles.” I said.

“Okay, Come soon before some bad guy kidnaps me again!” Pooja said, teasing me.

I blushed and made a mental note to tie her up nice and tight when I head back to the motorhome. I turned around and went into the fast food joint to get some water bottles, while Pooja headed back to our motorhome. After I purchased some water bottles, I returned back to the parking lot and made my way to the motorhome. That’s when I saw her again, the pretty blonde whom I had seen, while waiting in the line back when we were ordering food earlier. She was standing next to her car and looked pretty upset for some reason.

“Hey, everything alright?” I asked.

She was startled to hear my voice, but relaxed and blushed when she saw me. The blonde woman was wearing a tight canary yellow t-shirt which hugged her body, showing off her nice full breasts and a black leggings at the bottom. A pair black kitten heels completed her outfit.

“My car isn’t starting and my friend won’t be here in at least one hour.” She replied.

“Oh that’s a bummer, going anywhere important?”

“I was heading to my parent’s place at Milford, near Lincoln. But, the car started acting up and looks like I need to head back to Des Moines with my friend.” She said, her voice sad.

I felt bad for her, even though I had practically just met her. She seemed to be nice and genuine and I thought of helping her, since her destination was pretty much on my route. Her pretty face and cute, short stature also helped her case with me.

“I am heading that way, would you like a lift?” I asked.

The woman smiled, but wasn’t surprised as if she expected me to ask that. “That’s kind of you. I am Kelly, by the way. “ She smiled.

“James, do you trust all strangers?” I joked.

“Only the handsome ones.” Kelly winked.
I blushed. She then quickly called up her friend to update about her situation and then made another call to inform the rental company about the car. They agreed to pick it up. Apparently she had rented the car to visit her parents, since she didn’t own a car of her own, yet.

I stood there and gawked at Kelly while almost forgetting about the beautiful Indian I had back in the motorhome waiting for me. I wondered if Pooja would be okay with it, since she did seem a little miffed about it earlier in the queue. Praying for things to work out, I waited until Kelly finished her calls.

“Where are you parked?” She then asked.

“We parked just over there.” I said and pointed towards the motorhome at the far end.

“Nice ride! And we? The girl I saw earlier inside?” Kelly enquired.

“Yeah, Pooja is traveling with me too. We are going to California.”

“Is she your girlfriend?” Kelly asked, sounding curious.

I blushed, unsure of what to say since I didn’t have that conversation of what we were with Pooja. “Um, no.” I replied and shook my head.

Kelly smiled, seeming a little happy about it. She retrieved a small bag from the car which she was traveling with and walked along with me to the motorhome. She told me she worked as a supervisor in one of the large supermarkets in Des Moines. I told her about my job as a blogger and how I had decided to do this road trip. I also added some small details about how I had met Pooja and helping her reach California for her cousin’s wedding.

“Oh, she's from India? That’s interesting.” Kelly remarked.

I nodded and grinned, opening the door of the motorhome and stepped in. “Pooja, I have brought a guest.” I called out, only to stammer in the end at the sight before me.

Pooja was sitting on the passenger seat with some silver duct tape wound around her waist and arms, holding her to the chair. Her ankles were wound with some tape too as I looked up at her face. Her wide eyes were staring at me, over the strips of silver duct tape smoothed over her mouth.

“Pooja?” I croaked, my voice lost in seeing the Indian beauty taped to the seat somehow!

“James? Is everything alright?” Kelly asked, sensing something was off as she climbed into the motorhome past me. “Oh dear lord, what happened?”

Kelly dropped her bag in surprise as she stared at Pooja, while standing beside me. “Did she get robbed?!”

“MMMnnnnIdnnngtrbbdd” Pooja said, her eyes wider on seeing Kelly beside me, her face turned red in embarrassment.

I sighed feeling awkward and peeled off the two strips of gray duct tape stuck over Pooja’s mouth, letting her talk freely. I was curious about what happened. “What happened?”

“Ouch!” Pooja winced when I removed the tape from her mouth. “I thought I would surprise you, by pretending to be kidnapped, since you like that. I didn’t know you would bring that woman here!” Pooja said, clearly embarrassed.

“Wait, you like seeing her like this?!” Kelly asked, surprised. Her head tilted towards my side.

It was my turn to be embarrassed as I gave Kelly a hopeless look.

“Yes he does, he likes seeing me bound and gagged for some reason.” Pooja said as a matter of fact.

Kelly’s eyes widened on hearing that.

I sighed, giving Pooja a dirty look and nodded. “Yeah, I have been tying up Pooja since we started traveling together. I think she likes it. “

Pooja pouted when I tossed the ball to her side of the court.

“Wait, so let me get this right. You both met at the Chicago airport and James has been tying up Pooja throughout the road trip so far, but you are not a couple?” Kelly summarized.

We both looked at the short blonde and nodded. Pooja gave me a glance when Kelly summarized about us not being a couple, she wondered if I mentioned anything about that to her.

Kelly then broke into a big smile. “That sounds fun and…kinky.” She said, in a lower voice.

I had expected Kelly to call me a pervert and storm out of the RV, but her reaction completely caught me off guard.

“Huh..”

“Looks like I walked into a kidnapper’s RV. Please don’t hurt me, I’ll surrender myself!” Kelly said and raised her hands above her head.

My brain froze for a second hearing that, This was completely unexpected and I just gawked at the blonde woman before me. I glanced towards Pooja and noticed she was also surprised. Here I was thinking I was lucky to have one woman to tie up and now another woman was offering herself to be bound!

“Good, I think you both would fetch me a handsome ransom.” I grinned.

I was not sure about Pooja, but I was definitely enjoying this more now.
My ongoing stories:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention]
Please!Please leave me nothing list! Ch7 is excellent! And the new girl’s name is one of my favorites. Do you have the whole storyline in mind already? Or do you take it one chapter at a time. Curious about your method. Thanks for your work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to say I missed the previous parts of the story and read just the latest installment. So I have some catching up to do - I like the concept of the story and the last chapter I enjoyed very much!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Omg!!!! This is Blowing my mind!!! And James's dream come true! Having two women bound gagged
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Now this is a very interesting twist! Good show! Can't wait for the next chapter! It promises to be fun!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aha a really good addition to the story! Looking forward to seeing where this goes
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great work, keep it up. Thanks for tagging me in the updates.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Glad you found your mojo with this story. We will have to see if we can do a meet up somewhere, since Jack and Elsa will be heading for California too. (Shameless plug for my own story, I know) :lol:

A very enjoyable read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @charliesmith
Please!Please leave me nothing list! Ch7 is excellent! And the new girl’s name is one of my favorites. Do you have the whole storyline in mind already? Or do you take it one chapter at a time. Curious about your method. Thanks for your work!
[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] Thank you. I mostly have a vague storyline in mind and think about the detailed aspects on the go.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I have to say I missed the previous parts of the story and read just the latest installment. So I have some catching up to do - I like the concept of the story and the last chapter I enjoyed very much!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . Your comments motivate me to write more!
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Omg!!!! This is Blowing my mind!!! And James's dream come true! Having two women bound gagged
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Now this is a very interesting twist! Good show! Can't wait for the next chapter! It promises to be fun!
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Aha a really good addition to the story! Looking forward to seeing where this goes
masha7 wrote: 1 year ago Great work, keep it up. Thanks for tagging me in the updates.

[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] Thanks for following the story closely and posting comments!

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Glad you found your mojo with this story. We will have to see if we can do a meet up somewhere, since Jack and Elsa will be heading for California too. (Shameless plug for my own story, I know) :lol:

A very enjoyable read.
Thanks [mention]slackywacky[/mention] I would enjoy an epic crossover! let's discuss more about it!
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Back with a new chapter. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]Feet20[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

------------Chapter 8----------------------------

“Are you sure about this? He can tie you up very tight and unescapable!” Pooja warned.

Kelly, who had her hands raised up, glanced at Pooja and smiled. “I can handle it. My ex boyfriend used to tie me up.”

Pooja sat there on the passenger seat looking flushed, the tape she had wrapped around her body still in place. She wasn’t sure how Kelly joining in would change the dynamics. I could notice that from her expressions, her eyes showing some worry. Kelly was a confident woman and it was seen clearly from conversation so far.

“Right, you both stop talking. I need to secure both of you, at the back of the RV.” I grinned.

Pooja sighed, probably realizing that she had to be with Kelly for a while.

I looked at the two women as they kept quiet wondering what I was going to do. It was a tricky situation since I had to deal with two beautiful women now.

“You stay here, while I secure the blonde first at the back.” I said to Pooja, who nodded.

“You won’t get away with this.” She smiled, getting into it.

“You’ll see.”

With that, I picked up the roll of silver duct tape which Pooja had used to secure herself and tore off a couple of strips and smoothed it over the Indian beauty’s mouth, just like she had done before. Not the greatest gag, but it was only going to be temporary while I secured Kelly.

“Mmghgwhhgmm” Pooja rolled her eyes.

Kelly was watching it from where she was standing and smiled at Pooja, giving her a small nod, which Pooja returned.

“Your turn.”

I held Kelly’s upper arm and led her to the back of the RV. We could hear Pooja squirming from the front. Closing the curtain behind me, I instructed Kelly to sit on the edge of the bed, while I dug into the bag where we stored our ropes.

“Why have you kidnapped us Mr Kidnapper?” Kelly asked with a big smile.

“Huh…” I was trying to think of something while I dumped the ropes out. “Money of course, you two beauties would fetch me a handsome ransom.”

Kelly grinned. She was enjoying this more than I had expected her to.
“Hands behind your back.”

Kelly obeyed and I wrapped a piece of rope around her wrists, cinching and knotting them tightly. Her calm look told me she had done this before, like she had claimed. This gave me confidence as I then passed another rope around her elbows, pulling them as close as I could. Even though her elbows weren’t able to touch each other, they were only a few inches apart.

“Gosh, I am not flexible like when I was in college.” Kelly pouted.

“Doesn’t matter, it’s just a couple of inches apart.”

“My eyes are up here, mister.”

I blushed, my eyes were staring at her breasts stretched against her canary yellow top for several seconds longer than normal. “Sorry.”

Kelly laughed. “Just teasing. What’s next?”

“Your legs.”

I then knelt down and tied her ankles together with another rope, before wrapping more rope around her thighs, over the black leggings. Once I was done, I asked her to test the ropes. Kelly squirmed and wriggled a little on the bed, her body rubbing against the ropes. I had done a good job and she wouldn’t be having an easy time escaping from this. Kelly seemed to know this as she stopped squirming to conserve her energy.

“Aw, my neck itches. Can you scratch it a bit?” She asked.

Nodding, I scratched her neck gently below her chin.

“Not there, a bit behind.”

I had to lean down a bit to reach the back of her neck, scratching at the nape of her neck.

“Heremmm!” I was surprised and taken off guard by the sudden kiss she planted over my mouth. Her neck wasn’t itching, she had just wanted me to come closer so she could kiss me. The kiss was firm and passionate. The first thought that came to my mind was Pooja, something inside me worried about her hearing Kelly kiss me. We had only kissed this morning for the first time and here I was getting kissed by another woman in the afternoon!

“Mmm?” Kelly prodded, wondering why I seemed lost in my thoughts.

She didn’t stop, continuing to kiss me on the mouth as I stayed still, her kiss getting passionate and intense by the second. Something switched over in my mind as I began to kiss her back. Our mouths opened partially to exchange our tongues into each other’s mouths. We continued to kiss for several seconds before I stood up and grinned sheepishly.

“Come here, you.” Kelly purred.

“You can’t distract me, I have to tie you both and make some ransom calls.” I replied.

As much I wanted more, I wanted to exercise some self control. Stepping back, I opened the small wardrobe and looked through my suitcase before coming back, holding a pair of black sport socks in my hands.

“I can’t let that pretty mouth of yours distract me. Open up.” I said, wadding one of the socks in my hand.

Knowing what I was going to do, Kelly smiled and opened her mouth nice and wide. I pushed the wadded sock into one side of her mouth, following up with the other pair. Kelly’s cheek bulged as she held two black socks in her mouth. Her lips partially opened due to the thickness of the socks. I looked around for the duct tape to seal her mouth, but then realized that I had left it at the front after taping Pooja’s mouth.

“Mmmmmphh!” Kelly motioned her head towards the pillow on the bed after noticing me look around for something to seal the stuffing.

“Good idea.” I said and picked up the pillow, removing the white pillowcase.

I placed the pillowcase over her mouth and jaw, pulling the ends tightly behind head and tied the ends of the pillowcase at the nape of her neck, under her blonde hair.

“Mmmmpggmmmm” Kelly moaned, once she was securely gagged.

“Don’t go anywhere, I am going to bring my other captive.” I grinned at her and patted her tightly gagged mouth.

“Mmmmmphhffff”

With that, I moved back to the front, leaving Kelly alone to squirm and mumble on the bed. Pooja was in the same position we had left her in, taped to the passenger seat. The couple of duct tape strips over her mouth remained as she didn’t bother to remove them using her tongue.

“How’s my captive doing?” I asked, peeling off the two strips of tape from her mouth.

“Ouch.” Pooja winced when the tape was removed. “You took your own sweet time with her at the back.”
“Huh..” I began thinking about the kiss with Kelly and wondered if Pooja heard it. “I had to make sure the ropes held her. She is quite feisty.” I explained.

“I assume I am next?”

I grinned and nodded, cutting the tape holding her to the passenger seat and helped her stand up. Pooja was about to say something, but then yelped when I playfully picked her up in my arms in a bridal carry.

“Ssshh!”

“What are you doing?” Pooja asked, her smooth and long legs flailing from my arms.

“Carrying you away, like a real kidnapper would do.” I joked and carried her to the back of the motorhome, picking up the roll of silver duct tape along the way.

Pooja saw how Kelly had been bound and was surprised to see how tightly her elbows had been pulled behind and her breasts stretched against the canary yellow top. I made Pooja sit next to Kelly and gathered the remaining ropes left over.

“Are you alright?” Pooja asked Kelly.

“Hmmmpphhf!” Kelly nodded and winked to let the Indian woman know she was alright.

I had meanwhile quickly wrapped some rope around Pooja’s wrists, cinching and making sure they were snug and the knots away from her fingers.

“Why are her elbows tied like that?”

“Makes escape more difficult and looks good too.” I answered, deviously.

“You sly bastar…ahhhhh.” Pooja gasped, when I had begun to wrap another rope around her elbows, pulling them together.

I grinned, Pooja was definitely much more flexible than Kelly as her elbows touched each other comfortably as I looped the rope around them and cinched them securely. This caused Pooja’s breasts to stretch against her white smock top. It was a sight to behold as the top was barely able to contain her breasts pushing forward, showcasing some ample cleavage.

“Very flexible.” I commented, once her elbows had been tied.

Pooja just pouted at me and tried to wriggle her upper body against the ropes, finding them very secure. Kelly gave her a quick glance, feeling a little jealous about Pooja’s elbows being able to touch each other.
“Hwwwmmphhhh!” Kelly said.

“This is really tight!” Pooja complained to her.

“Quiet!”

I decided to gag Pooja first before I binded her legs. I grabbed a new pair of my sports socks, this pair was white in color. Wadding one sock in my hand, I grabbed Pooja’s chin with my other hand. “Open up.”

Pooja grimaced, but obeyed as I stuffed the sock into her mouth and quickly stuffed the other pair too. Her cheeks bulged with the pair of sports socks stuffed in her mouth as she glared at me.

“Mmmmpph!” She complained.

“Hush you, I am not done yet.” I said, continuing my kidnapper tone.

Picking up the roll of silver duct tape, I started to wrap it around Pooja’s mouth and head. I had wrapped the silver tape 5 to 6 times around her head, being careful to lift her hair out of the way. The thick silver band of tape contoured her cheeks, giving her the familiar helpless and hot look I had grown to enjoy.

“Mmmmphmmmm!” Pooja glared at me, playfully.

I used the remaining ropes to bind her ankles together and also wrapped ropes around her thighs, pulling together tightly. My hands used this opportunity to feel up her smooth, long legs as Pooja shot me a dirty look.

“Hmmmmphhff!” Kelly groaned next to her, possibly wanting attention of her own.

I smiled and moved to her legs, giving them a nice rub down with my hands. Pooja was surprised at that, but didn’t react much.

“Mmmmmphhh” Kelly moaned happily while I massaged her legs. She eyed me down for more.

I figured this should be enough for now as I stood up and planted a quick kiss on the gagged mouth of both women.

“Mmmmmphmm!” Pooja mumbled.

I could sense, she was surprised by how handsy I was with Kelly too. This was probably something I had to deal with later, but I hoped she wouldn’t be too mad.
“Now, I have to start driving. You two ladies have a nice time back here.” I winked and left the back room, pulling the curtain close on my way.

I could hear their muffled grunts and moans as I made my way to the front seat. This had been one of the best days in my life so far, having had the opportunity to tie up two beautiful women. I wondered how long luck would stay by my side on this trip. With those thoughts in my mind, I started the motorhome and joined the highway to continue the journey.

The next thirty minutes passed without much distractions as I drove the RV through the I-80W. We had almost arrived at Omaha.

“We are near Omaha, ladies.” I called out.

I could hear a couple of grunted replies, but couldn’t place who responded. They both sounded a little similar when gagged. I then turned on the radio, increasing the volume as I hummed the tune of the song being played. This resulted in me not hearing the quiet footsteps behind me as I soon felt a slender arm around my shoulder and a soft hand clamp itself over my mouth.

“Mmmmphh!” I moaned into the hand, surprised.

“Hush, Mr Kidnapper. The tables have turned.”
My ongoing stories:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Ok, I didn’t see THAT come! I was enjoying the two women tied very much. Excellent descriptions! This twist will be VERY interesting! Great job!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a good and yummy awesome chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Some guys have all the luck! But I sense a twist is upon us! Carry on m' man!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Oh, yeah, the tables have turned indeed. Of course, there are questions here. What else did Kelly and her ex do when they were a couple? How will Pooja's family react when they finally get to meet her benefactor? Fun chapter, and a nice little Boxing Day surprise.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is wonderful to have a new chapter from you, [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. And a great chapter it is. I enjoyed your descriptions of what the elbow ties did to Kelly's and Pooja's cleavage. Then you ended with an unexpected cliffhanger. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Loved that chapter, the tying up sequence - and a very nice surprise at the end!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice plottwist, I'm exited for the next chapter!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, James isn't as effective with ropes as he thought! And I wonder if Kelly will tell tales on him...?!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good plot twist. Where will we go from here I wonder
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you for the encouragement. [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Oh, yeah, the tables have turned indeed. Of course, there are questions here. What else did Kelly and her ex do when they were a couple? How will Pooja's family react when they finally get to meet her benefactor? Fun chapter, and a nice little Boxing Day surprise.
[mention]The G-Man[/mention] Hoping to answer those questions soon ;)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago It is wonderful to have a new chapter from you, @charliesmith. And a great chapter it is. I enjoyed your descriptions of what the elbow ties did to Kelly's and Pooja's cleavage. Then you ended with an unexpected cliffhanger. Well done.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] I am glad you like it :D
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic