Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a good story and nice James got some time with Pooja. I wonder how the Kelly 'issue' will be resolved
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is what I call a "positive problem."

Will it be Pooja or Kelly? I vote Pooja!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I apologize for not getting to this gem of a story sooner. I'm enjoying the development of the relationship as the story progresses. James appears to be getting bolder and bolder. And Kelly is a fascinating variable to a dynamic that was in danger of finding it's groove. I'm excited to see where you go since there's a lot of road to cover between Nebraska and California. Just promise to let Pooja out of the back of the RV long enough to see Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon (I don't know where in California they're headed). Those really are some breathtaking scenes.

Keep up the great work. I'll be keeping up with this one as it continues.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you all for commenting and making it more engaging to write the story.
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago This is what I call a "positive problem."

Will it be Pooja or Kelly? I vote Pooja!
Hope the Universe agrees with you ;) [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I apologize for not getting to this gem of a story sooner. I'm enjoying the development of the relationship as the story progresses. James appears to be getting bolder and bolder. And Kelly is a fascinating variable to a dynamic that was in danger of finding it's groove. I'm excited to see where you go since there's a lot of road to cover between Nebraska and California. Just promise to let Pooja out of the back of the RV long enough to see Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon (I don't know where in California they're headed). Those really are some breathtaking scenes.

Keep up the great work. I'll be keeping up with this one as it continues.
[mention]Fandango[/mention] Thank you for reading the story. I am happy that you are enjoying it, readers like you motivate me to write more. I hope you like the future chapters.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]Mommy's Naughty Boy[/mention] [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

------------Chapter 11-------------------------------

“Why didn’t you tell me you liked her earlier?”

“I am sorry. I wasn’t sure what was going through my mind. It was hard to say no to you. I wasn’t sure how Pooja felt about me too. To be honest, I still don’t know about that.”

I was back in the motorhome with a fresh black t-shirt on, talking to Kelly after I had untied her. It had taken sometime for me to get her out of the hogtie, before pulling the damp hood from her face. Removing the tape wrapped around her head was the most difficult part, but I managed to remove it with minimal loss of her stray hairs, before pulling out the soaked socks from her mouth. Kelly took a few minutes to gather herself up and stretched her hands and legs. The rope marks were quite evident against her fair skin. Her blonde hair looked in a disarray from the pillowcase over her head.

“You men really can’t stick to one woman uh?” Kelly said, admonishing me.

I was sitting on the bed as I hung my head down, thinking I should have known better. But, it was fun and I couldn’t deny that.

“Pretty women don’t offer themselves to me, to be tied up, everyday.” I replied, defensively.

Kelly blushed and chuckled. “Fair enough, but where is Pooja?”

“She is taped to a tree somewhere.” I grinned.

Kelly was shocked to hear that. “What? Really? That girl sure gives you a lot of liberties after what you did.”

I nodded and realized Kelly was right. Pooja had been a willing person to all my tie up antics, since I had met her. That was one of the reasons I liked her, apart from her gorgeous beauty. I glanced at my watch and saw the time. It was around 6 PM.

“We need to get going, Your folks' place would take an hour and half to reach from here.” I said.

“Yeah. Let’s go rescue your crush.” Kelly teased.

We stepped out of the motorhome and I led the way through the woods. It was slowly getting darker now, with the sun beginning to set. Hopefully Pooja wasn’t attracting any insects or wildlife. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was scared and worried now. It had been a good 30 minutes, since I had left her taped to the tree. We had to walk for a short distance and finally made it to the spot where I had left Pooja. She was facing away from us as we had come to the back of the tree.

Kelly motioned me to be quiet, by placing a finger to her lips. She then quietly sneaked behind Pooja and placed her hands over her eyes, covering them.
“Look what we have here. A sexy, Indian chick left alone to be ravished.” Kelly said, in a fake gruff tone.

“HHHHMMMMMPPHHFFF!” Pooja screamed into her gag. The multiple layers of tape and the socks inside did a good job of silencing it.

Pooja had begun to panic and started to struggle very hard, fearing someone else had found her. I chuckled watching this before I stepped in front of Pooja and brushed my hand on her smooth thighs.

“HHHMMPPPPHHH HHHMMMMMPHHF!” Pooja shrieked, when she felt my hand brush her thighs, unable to see who had found her, due to Kelly’s hands covering her eyes.

Kelly and I burst out in laughter. Pooja stopped screaming and looked confused as Kelly lifted her hands covering the taped woman’s eyes. Pooja looked at me, her eyes wide, realizing it was Kelly and I who had toyed with her. Her beautiful wide eyes eventually calmed down, her breathing becoming more relaxed.

“Sorry about that. Kelly’s idea.” I grinned as Kelly joined me from the back of the tree.

Kelly playfully punched my arm, when I told the truth.

“Mmmmphhhhf!” Pooja said and rolled her eyes. “Unnnttmmmphhplss” She mumbled.

Pooja was a hot mess now. Her body glistened in sweat with her clothes hugging her body nicely due to it. She looked very tired and exhausted from standing taped to the tree for a long time. Her being hogtied earlier in the motorhome also added to her fatigue.

“Let’s get you free.” Kelly said.

We both started to remove the tape wrapped around Pooja’s body. I worked on her upper body, carefully cutting the tape with the pocket knife I had brought along. Kelly meanwhile unwrapped the silver tape wrapped around her head and the tree, easing Pooja’s head forward. Pooja opened her mouth, revealing the pair of stuffed socks inside once the tape had been removed from her mouth. Kelly’s fingers worked on pulling the soaked socks out of her mouth while I crouched down and freed her legs. Pooja coughed and gagged a bit once the damp white sports socks were retrieved from the back of her mouth. The color of the socks had turned darker.

“Are you alright? Was it scary being left alone like this?” Kelly enquired.

“I think she enjoyed her punishment.” I remarked, noticing her nipples poking through her sweaty white smock top.

Pooja blushed and shook her head. “It felt very scary to be left alone like this. I had no idea when he would come back. You are such an ass, James.”

“I see you haven’t learnt your manners yet. Let me go get the roll of tape again.” I joked, with my arms folded across my chest.

Pooja groaned and shook her head. “I am sorry.” She said.

“I am sorry what?”

“I am sorry, Master.” Pooja grinned.

We all laughed. The atmosphere had become light again and things seemed to be returning to normal between the two of us.

“I am sorry, too.” Kelly said, taking hold of Pooja’s hands, looking into her eyes.

Pooja smiled. “Don’t be. It’s not your fault that James here is a bondage maniac.”

“Hey!” I complained while the girls laughed.

I led the way back to the motorhome, with the girls following behind closely, together. They were chatting and talking about some random things and would often giggle, whispering something about me among themselves. I didn’t mind it, as long as they got along. It didn’t take long before we were back in the motorhome once more, I started the engine and pulled the RV out of our secluded parking spot and began to exit the park. I double checked with Kelly before entering her parents address in the navigation system and started driving towards it.

“How long have you been into this… bondage stuff?” I heard Pooja ask Kelly.

The girls were sitting on the cushioned chairs in the dinette, talking freely without any ropes or gags to restrict them.

“Oh since college. It started with one of my ex-boyfriend’s tying my hands with a scarf and I enjoyed it. “ Kelly answered. “What about you?”

“I had no idea about bondage, untIl I met James on the flight to Chicago.” Pooja replied, glancing over at me.

“He really got you roped into it uh?” Kelly teased, making Pooja blush.

I found it hard to concentrate on the road with the girls having this conversation. I wondered what Pooja would reply, while I rejoined the I-80, heading out of Omaha.
“I think so… I was initially trying it out to see how it felt, but also as a thank you to him, for taking me to California. I think somewhere in that process, I started enjoying the feeling of helplessness.” Pooja blushed and answered.

“Don’t take this as an excuse to tie me up more!” Pooja called out to me and grinned, making me blush.

“If I may ask, how old are you Pooja?” Kelly asked.

“I turned 22, a couple of months ago.”

“You have such smooth and flawless skin. I am 28 and I think I need your skin care routine.” Kelly laughed.

Pooja laughed along as the girls discussed skin care among other things while I drove ahead, partially listening to their conversation. It wasn’t long before I arrived in Lincoln. I had wanted to visit a store here, something which I had looked up on the internet, during my free time earlier when the girls were bound. Going into the city would mean getting late to drop off Kelly. I decided to drop Kelly in Milford first, before venturing back into the city looking for this store.

“Do you guys want to stay for the night?” Kelly asked, noticing we had exited Lincoln too. The traffic had been steady, nothing too bad.

“Thanks for offering, but we don’t want to be an imposition for your parents.” I answered. “I want to come back to Lincoln to try out some dinner spots for my roadtrip blog.”

Kelly agreed and didn’t prod me further, returning to her conversation with Pooja. “I think he wants some alone time with you.” She teased Pooja with a wink.

Pooja blushed and shrugged it off. “He is probably just planning to come up with more excuses to tie me up.” She joked as the girls giggled.

It wasn’t long before I took a left turn from the I-80 and arrived in Milford. Kelly’s parents' place was easy to locate with her help. It was a simple ranch brick house in a neat neighborhood.

“I will miss you both. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Thank you, both of you.” Kelly said.

I had parked the motorhome near the house, turning my driver’s seat around to see the girls. Kelly said goodbye to Pooja, giving her a nice hug, whispering something in her ear. Pooja nodded to whatever she had whispered, making me wonder what Kelly had said or asked. Kelly then moved over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck to my surprise.

“I will miss you handsome.” Kelly said, in a sultry voice.
I blushed and nodded. “Same hermmmmmm!” I was more surprised when she planted her lips on my mouth, giving me a nice, wet kiss.

I blinked my eyes and looked at her. We did fuck earlier today, but Pooja was sitting right in front of us now and I did kind of let Kelly know I was interested in Pooja.

“Don’t worry, I asked her permission.” Kelly laughed.

I glanced over to Pooja, wondering if it was true. The Indian beauty nodded and grinned. That explained what Kelly had whispered to her earlier. I was amazed by how Pooja was relaxed now, not too bothered by the kiss Kelly had given me.

“Bye, try to stay in touch. I have shared my number with Pooja.” Kelly continued to grin at my reaction, before getting down from the motorhome and waved goodbye to us and walked into the house.

“Back to reality, James. She has left.” Pooja said, waving her hands in front of my eyes and sat beside me on the co-passenger seat.

I grinned, staring back into the gorgeous woman’s beautiful dark eyes and nodded. “Let’s go.”
My ongoing stories:

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah this is just such a great story! Sorry to see Kelly go but looking forward to more of James and Pooja's adventures on their way to California
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is such a wonderful tale [mention]charliesmith[/mention]. It's light and well paced. I love the chemistry between James and Pooja and I can sense that they will be ending up together. I vote "Yes!"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another fun chapter. It is a shame to see Kelly leave, but I bet there will be other 'guests'.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kelly was fun to have around :) How she played with Pooja was really good. Thsi chapter was really fun to read! I can imagine that Pooja was really frightened as she thought someone had found her tied to the tree, someone with evil intentions :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I must say I just jumped into the fire and haven't had any regrets yet. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Kelly was fun. I am fascinated to learn how you will escalate the relationship between Pooja and James. Then, somewhere ahead, meeting the parents seems likely to occur. Hot story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] Keep it up! It’s very good! I agree that I was sad to see Kelly go, but I suspect that she may return in a future chapter.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Fun ride so far, and like everybody else, sad to see Kelly go, but I'm sure there's more to come on this adventure.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Happy to have amazing readers :D
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

------------Chapter 12-------------------------------

“Mmm….that was a good steak.”

“My chicken salad was good too.” Pooja said, dabbing her mouth clean with a napkin.

We had returned back to Lincoln for dinner after having dropped Kelly in Milford. I had taken Pooja to Misty’s Steakhouse and Brewery for dinner. She was very hungry after having been bound and gagged for most of the day, but the quantity she ate never reflected that. I had a nice large portion of the steak and enjoyed it. Once dinner was completed, I paid for the bill, tipped the waitress and we walked out of the restaurant. Pooja had changed her top and was now wearing a mint green, full sleeved blouse which had black dotted pattern scattered all over. Her brunette hair was tied in a tight ponytail. She still wore the same faded denim shorts for the bottoms. I meanwhile remained in my black t-shirt and blue denim jeans.

“Ice cream?” I asked.

“Ugh…I feel so full.” Pooja complained, when we stepped out of the restaurant.

“All you had was a chicken salad.” I chuckled.

“You are right, but sometimes I get full just by looking at the food.” She laughed. A laugh which continued to captivate my attention.

I glanced at my watch, it was 9:50 PM now. “There is a shop down the street I want to check out. Would you mind walking?”

“Sure. I can burn some calories.”

“I bet you would have lost more than you think from all the wriggling you did today.” I winked and reminded her of how she had been bound and gagged for most of the day.

Pooja smirked and playfully punched my arm. “What shop is it anyway?”

“You’ll see.”

We walked down the street, the night sky was dimly lit by the moon, but the street had plenty of other light sources from the shops and lamp posts. The breeze was cool and would often make Pooja’s pony flutter and brush against my face. God, she smelt and looked alluring. I saw the shop I had looked on the internet, up ahead. It looked dimly lit from the outside and almost looked to be closing soon. ‘Fetish Factory.’ The nameboard read in faint neon pink colored LEDs.

“Fetish Factory?” Pooja raised her eyebrow, on reading the sign and seeing some sleazy posters on the window.

I winked and grabbed her hand, pulling her inside playfully as she shyly entered the shop with me. A small bell rang, probably to alert the owner when we entered the shop. It was fairly a small shop with a couple aisles. It had a dim light setting to it and we found the shop practically empty at this time.

“Hello dears. I was about to close and head back home. I can have the shop open for a few more minutes if you are interested in anything.”

The voice belonged to an older man. He walked up to us from the counter, on hearing the bell ring. His hair was completely gray and wore round glasses. The blue Hawaiian shirt and white pants he wore gave off a ‘fun grandpa’ vibe. He had a visible paunch threatening to pop the buttons of his shirt..

“We won’t be long and thank you for allowing us to look for a few extra minutes.” I thanked him and looked around.

Pooja stayed close to me and seemed a little creeped out by the place.

“No problem. You can call me John. I’ll be by the cash register if you need anything.” John said and left back to the place where he had walked from.

“What are we doing here?” Pooja whispered.

“Haven’t you ever been to an Adult store before?” I asked, having noticed her discomfort on entering the store.

“Uh? No. I don’t think there is one back in India.” Pooja replied and looked around while staying close to me.

“Do you see anything you like?” I smiled, enjoying the look on Pooja’s face as she looked around.

The shop had various different things like vibrators, fancy lingerie, handcuffs, amateur collars and floggers.They didn’t have everything one would need, but most of the essentials were well stocked. Pooja’s eyes went wide when she spotted a pair of handcuffs. I watched as she picked up the pair of metal handcuffs and felt them in her hand.

“These handcuffs look so real.” Pooja said, holding the cuffs in her hands.

“They are real.” I chuckled.

I took the handcuffs from her and placed the cuffs on her wrists, locking them. Pooja looked at me surprised and pouted cutely, trying to move her wrists apart, but couldn’t.

“Why did you do that?” She asked, looking at her cuffed wrists and then at me.

“I thought I'd show you how they worked.” I replied, with a fake innocent tone to my voice.

“Yeah right…” Pooja muttered and continued to wriggle her hands against the cuffs, trying to see if she could unlock it.

“We need a key to unlock it.” I chuckled, watching her. “Which we might get if we purchase this handcuff.”

Pooja stared daggers at me, when she realized we needed keys to unlock them. “Ughh. I can’t believe you tricked me.”

“I didn’t trick you, I have captured you.” I corrected Pooja and winked at her.

“Oh dear, I am captured now, am I?” Pooja teased, batting her eyes at me.

I blushed and nodded. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see her in those metal handcuffs. “Yes, come along now. I need to get one more thing.”

I went ahead and looked at the other shelves, with Pooja close behind me, probably wondering what else I was up to. I then spotted what I was looking for as I beckoned Pooja to come and take a look. It was a box and it had a picture of a woman, having a spherical white ball in her mouth with black straps running across her cheeks. It was a ball gag.

Pooja’s eyes widened on seeing them. “Are..those..what I saw on the internet?” She gasped in surprise.

I nodded, remembering I had given my phone earlier to Pooja to look up on bondage. I was happy that she was able to recognise the ball gag.

“Yes. It’s a ball gag and I would like to buy one.”

Pooja stared at me, wondering if I was joking. Her large brown eyes widened more when she realized that I was not joking.

“Why? Is the duct tape not enough for you?” She chided, playfully.

“The duct tape is getting over soon and the ball gag would look good on you.” I grinned.

Pooja blushed.

“It would look good on me? What are you trying to do? Doll me up in your bondage games.?” She asked and wriggled her hands against the metal cuffs.
It was my turn to blush this time. I nodded and shrugged. “Maybe.”

I picked up the box which had the picture of the woman in a white ball gag. I preferred red, but unfortunately they didn’t have a red one in stock and there was a black one which looked smaller in size compared to the white. On closer inspection, I found out the white was medium sized at 1.75 inch in diameter while the black was 1.5 inch. They didn’t have a bigger size, but I figured the 1.75 inch would be perfect for Pooja’s mouth.

“I am taking this.” I said, rattling the white ball gag in front of her face.

“Fine. You are the expert.” Pooja mocked.

“Mock me again and I will punish you right here.” I threatened playfully.

“Sorry, master.” Pooja chuckled. She knew how intoxicating that word was for me.

I grinned. “Good, now come along. Let’s get these billed and get out of here.”

We walked to the counter, where John greeted us again. “Girlfriend talk too much?” He joked as he scanned the ball gag to bill.

I laughed. “Yeah, I hope this can stop her.”

He had referred to Pooja as my girlfriend, I was too pleased to correct him. ‘Maybe she will correct it herself, if she wanted’ I thought.

“If it did, let me know on google reviews.” John winked.

“You would need to bill this too.” Pooja said, lifting her hands up to show the metal handcuffs on her wrists.

“Oh okay. Can you lean over so I can scan the barcode sticker?” John requested.

Pooja nodded and obliged as she leaned over the counter to position her hands in front of the scanner. I could see John got a nice view of her cleavage in that position, while I got a special view of her pert ass sticking against her denim shorts.

“Thank you, dear.” He said and lifted her cuffed hands to get it scanned.

Pooja giggled and stood back up, knowing the effects she was having on me and John. She was such a tease. John then retrieved the keys for the handcuffs and handed it over to me.
I unlocked the cuffs from her wrists, to make sure the key worked.

“Thank you.” I said to John and paid for the items we had bought.
Pooja looked at her wrists and was happy to see it didn’t leave as much of a mark as the ropes had. It was probably because the handcuffs were not resting on her skin snugly. John was kind enough to put our purchases in a black plastic bag and slipped in a black eye mask, made out of satin.

“That’s on the store.” He chuckled and handed me the bag.

I thanked him once more and left the store with Pooja. The shops were closing for the day in the streets and we decided to head back to our motorhome. We walked back down the street, enjoying the cool breeze against our face. I looked particularly happy with the handcuff and ball gag I had bought.

“Are you building a collection to tie me up?” She grinned.

“I didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to see you handcuffed and ball gagged.” I teased, making her blush.

The motorhome was parked in a parking lot. I had asked if they allowed overnight parking and they had told me they do, for a fee. I agreed and purchased the parking ticket, knowing it would be too late to hit the road today. It didn’t take long for us to get back to the parking lot and step into our motorhome.

“Tired?” I asked.

“Kind of yeah, we did have a long day. But I assume you won’t be able to sleep unless you saw the ball gag in my mouth?” Pooja teased.

I blushed and nodded.

“What’s the sleeping arrangement going to be?” She then asked. “There is only one bed.”

“It is big enough to fit us both. We could share the bed.” I suggested, cheekily.

“Nice plan James, but I don’t think so. Not today, after you had sex with Kelly with me bound in the same room!”

I nodded, she was right. I then remembered that I saw a sleeping bag in the cupboard, provided with the motorhome. I wondered why I would need it initially, but I guess it would be useful today.

“There is a sleeping bag in the cupboard. I can use that. You can take the bed.”

“You can have the bed. I am happy that you are taking me along. It’s the least I can do. I insist.” Pooja said, firmly.
I opened my mouth to protest, but she cut me off.

“But I do remember that I need to let you tie me up anytime today from yesterday’s forfeit. Maybe you want to try out your recent purchases?” Pooja said, with an allure to her voice.

I nodded, I did want to try that ball gag on her. I decided that I can have her bound for a while before heading to sleep. Feeling excited once more, I took out the pair of handcuffs from the bag and beckoned her to come towards me. Pooja obliged as she walked over to me, having a coy look on her face.

“Yes, Master.” She said and looked up into my eyes.

“Put your hands behind and turn around.”

Her smooth, slender hands slipped behind her back. She then turned around to show me, her wrists resting on her pert ass. I quickly placed the handcuffs on her wrists and we heard a click sound as Pooja’s wrists were secured by the pair of metal cuffs. She tugged at it, but it didn't budge. She was helpless, unless I unlocked it with the keys. I then unboxed the ball gag from the box and pulled out the shimmering white ball gag, by holding the black leather straps. The ball itself was made from a high grade of silicon and it looked smooth to the eyes.

“Turn around and open your mouth.” I instructed the handcuffed woman before me.

Pooja turned around to face me again and opened her mouth obediently. I held the ball gag by the end of the leather straps and brought it up to her open mouth, looking into her eyes. I could sense she was curious, excited and thrilled as I gently ease the white spherical ball into her mouth, past her red lips. I watched in amazement as Pooja’s eyes went wide when she felt the silicone ball enter her mouth. It was like a match made in heaven, the white ball fit her mouth perfectly as it sat between her teeth while her red lips rested on top and bottom of the ball. A small portion of the ball was sticking out.

“Hmmmmmphhh Mmmmphhh!” Pooja said, trying to talk.

I chuckled, the gag not only worked well, but also added to her alluring looks. Once I was satisfied with how it sat in her mouth, I moved behind and buckled the strap nice and tight, against her neck.

“Mmmmphhhmmmffddffrrtmmm!” She said.

“I have no idea what you are saying.” I chuckled and turned her around by her arm to look at her gagged mouth once more.

“Mmmphhhmm!” Pooja mumbled when she was abruptly turned around.

“What was that? I should tighten the gag more?” I teased.

Her eyes went wide once more as she frantically shook her head. “Plllssnmmmmmpphh!”

It was cute seeing her trying to talk with a white ball filling her oral cavity. I loved the way her cheeks contoured around the ball fitted in her mouth. Pooja then realized another fact about ball gags when she felt drool gathering on her lower lips.

“Hmmmmpphhhmmm!” She said alarmed and embarrassed as a streak of her saliva fell on her blouse and created a damp spot.

“Ah there it is. The classic ball gag drool.” I grinned.

I stood there and enjoyed watching Pooja for a few solid minutes as she wriggled against the handcuffs and tried to talk with the ball strapped in her mouth. I believe she did that to excite me and she was getting it right so far.

“I am going to get the sleeping bag ready. Do you need to call someone before you sleep?” I asked.

“Mmmphhnnnggmm” She replied and shook her head.

I then went back and pulled out the sleeping bag from the cupboard and laid it neatly on the floor, next to the bed. Pooja had followed me and sat on the edge of the bed while I had laid down the sleeping bag.

“Thank you for today.” I said, turning towards her and smiled.

“Whmmmpphhh?” She asked, getting used to drool drooping on her blouse now.

“For everything.” I smiled and hugged her. Pooja’s face was buried against my chest as I could feel her ball gagged mouth on them.

“Mmmmhhhhmmp!” She was surprised, but let me hug her.

I then pulled out the keys and uncuffed her wrists. I sat beside her and unbuckled the ball gag from her mouth.

“Ahh…..that…was gawd… lot of saliva.” Pooja coughed as she watched a huge glob of saliva fall from the white ball.

I chuckled and put it away with the handcuffs separately along with the ropes we had. Pooja meanwhile went to the inbuilt bathroom, to clean herself up and returned once I was done putting things away. I then helped her get into the sleeping bag, making sure she was snugly tucked in and pulled the zipper up.

“Wait, one more thing.” I said, before pulling the zipper completely.

“What is it now?” Pooja asked.

I pulled out the black satin eye mask which John had given earlier. “It will help you sleep better.”

“Right.” She smiled, as I pulled the eye mask over her eyes with the band sitting behind her head.

“Goodnight James.” Pooja said.

“Goodnight Pooja.” I said, kissing her cheek and pulled the zipper of the sleeping bag to a close, before she could react.
My ongoing stories:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

You’ve done it again! The perfect woman playing the perfect bondage partner in exciting situations! Loved it!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago You’ve done it again! The perfect woman playing the perfect bondage partner in exciting situations! Loved it!
That sums it up pretty good. Pooja is, indeed, the perfect partner.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This a good nice little chapter.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really loved the scene in the Fetish Factory - and the last third of the chapter: Pooja tries out a ball gag for the first time! Excellent!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I love the update. It's especially interesting seeing the reactions of the other person when one one of them pushes or pulls in an unexpected direction. They play off of each other very well. Great work.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This is such a wonderful story! Hoping it will continue for awhile more.
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Very nice story mate, good job
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just read this whole story. I think we have a hit on our hands! It’s an excellent tribute to Hitchhiker, while also remaining fresh and fun on its own. Looking forward to where this goes!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aw these two are so cute
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago You’ve done it again! The perfect woman playing the perfect bondage partner in exciting situations! Loved it!
[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] Thank you. She is working out to be a perfect bondage partner isn't she :D
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
That sums it up pretty good. Pooja is, indeed, the perfect partner.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] Yeah, I agree too.
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This a good nice little chapter.
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] Thank you, you have been a great support from the beginning
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I really loved the scene in the Fetish Factory - and the last third of the chapter: Pooja tries out a ball gag for the first time! Excellent!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] Thank you so much. I always wanted Pooja to try a ball gag at some point ;)
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I love the update. It's especially interesting seeing the reactions of the other person when one one of them pushes or pulls in an unexpected direction. They play off of each other very well. Great work.
[mention]Fandango[/mention] I am happy that you like the update. I try to do my best in making the characters seem interesting and natural as possible.
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago This is such a wonderful story! Hoping it will continue for awhile more.
[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] Appreciate your constant support. Means a lot!
WickedJason11 wrote: 1 year ago Very nice story mate, good job
[mention]WickedJason11[/mention] Thank you mate.
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Just read this whole story. I think we have a hit on our hands! It’s an excellent tribute to Hitchhiker, while also remaining fresh and fun on its own. Looking forward to where this goes!
[mention]TightsBound[/mention] Thank you for reading the story. I am glad you are enjoying this too :D
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Aw these two are so cute
Yeah I second that. :D
My ongoing stories:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic