sunday at the gym (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

sunday at the gym (MM/M)

Post by berlinberlin »

Hey guys,

I'm Tom from Berlin, new to this forum
actually german - not that good in english, so I used AI to translate one of my stories to share this with you. Anyone up to try this in reality? ;-) ;-)
Sorry for mistakes in translation.

8-)

so heres my story

I usually go to the gym 3 times a week, just to clear my head. I usually go to the gym, at times when nobody is there...
Since I have a preference for socks and sneakers myself, I usually wear the same old socks when I go to the gym... - so it's good to use the times when it's less busy so as not to stand out too much in the crowd when changing clothes.

Four weeks ago everything was different - I got up at 6am on a Sunday morning and went to the gym at 6:30am as usual.
It was quiet in the changing room - I usually go to the last corner and look for a hidden locker there. Today I came around the corner and saw a well-trained and muscular guy sitting on the bench and a young man kneeling in front of him and licking his feet...

I was rooted to the spot. Our eyes met briefly.
Then I jumped back. I got a huge bulge in my pants and disappeared into the toilet to check whether the bulge was too visible.
When I came out of the toilet, it was quiet again. I approached the next free locker within reach and changed. Just as I was about to put my headphones in, I heard a moan in the background. Ufff... quickly put on some music and get on the cross trainer. luckily the studio was still empty.

As I stood on the cross trainer, I could see in the reflection of the glass how one of the guys left the gym and the other moved to the weights area.
After about an hour of cardio and exercises, I made my way back to the changing room. The gym was still quite empty, maybe 2-3 people to spot
There was a note stuck to my locker - I looked puzzled.... Was it really for me?
I took it and read.... "The next time you disturb me, you have to join in! See you around!"

Excuse me?! The head cinema alone made my pants explode... you can imagine what I did when I got home ;-)

A week later, I set my alarm clock to be there at the same time again.... I wondered if the two of them were at it again? Unfortunately not, even a week later.... Nothing!

One day when I was training, I had almost forgotten what had happened.
In the changing room, I still had the music playing in my ears - I usually don't notice much of what's going on around me -
But suddenly I got a strong smell in my nose that drowned out everything - absolutly cheesy and horny. When I looked up, the guy who licked the other guy's feet every on that Sunday morning was standing right in front of me... "Hey, we know each other, right? I'm Filip!" He came a little closer and the smell became even more intense.
It was crowded in the studio that day and I was blushing. I took the headphones out of my ear "um yeah, I stammered". "Are you leaving already?" he asked me"... "umm yeah, just about to". "So, see you Sunday?" he asked me. I was speechless. That was my chance.... "Let's see," I said and left. Phew.

Of course, I was at the studio at 6:15 am on Sunday. The studio was completely empty - I went into the changing room and headed for the back row of lockers.... The last row is not very visible. I sat down on the bench and was a little disappointed...
Then I heard voices. It was Filip accompanied by another guy, both really good-looking. "There he is," said Filip. "The kid caught me with Marc last week. Probably thought I didn't notice how horny he looked at us."

Of course I came back to the studio at 6:15 am on Sunday. The studio was completely empty - I went into the changing room and headed for the back row of the lockers... actually there was nobody. I sat down on the bench and stared to change and I was a little disappointed... Damn I thought.
Suddenly I heard voices. It was Filip accompanied by another guy, both really good-looking. "There he is," said Filip. "The kid caught me with Marc last week. Probably he thought I wouldn't notice how horny he looked at us."

Then the other guy came up to me, grabbed me by the neck and pushed me to the ground "Well then, you know where your place is!" Filip laughed.
"Well, Flo, don't be so rough, we don't know what he can take yet," said Filip.
My body was trembling, but I could feel the bulge in my pants... this Flo was packing quite a punch.
He was wearing light brown Timberlands, no wonder in winter, although it wasn't that cold outside now.
Filip sat down next to Flo on the bench. He was wearing white Shox and took off his shoes. As I was on the ground this time, the smell was really intense. "Do you like that, you little pig?
I've been wearing those socks for four weeks now during training... Do you think I didn't notice?
Well, answer me!"
I was petrified and didn't know what to say... I was also worried that someone from the staff might come by after all....
Flo kicked me in the side and ordered me to lie on my back.
Then Filip took off the second shoe and pushed his feet and socks into my face.I tried to turn my head, but it didn't work. It was incredibly hot.Flo noticed the bulge in my pants and pressed his Timberlands against my bulge. That was also incredibly hot, if I had jerked off I would probably have come within 2 seconds. "Now let's see what the little one can take," Flo whispered to Filip.
"Stay down, Flo orders". He swapped places with Filip and briefly checked the changing room to make sure we were still alone. Flo dug a pair of soccer socks out of his bag and used them to tie my hands. "Hold him tight," Flo said to Filip. Filip laughed.
Flo pushed my jogging bottoms down, revealing my boner. I looked at him... "Well, it looks like you like it, little wanker. Let's see what you can take and what your cock has to say about it!"
While Flo opended his Timberlands I could already smell a faint odor of cheese. I sensed what was about to happen and my cock throbbed on its own. Both boys kept laughing .Flo kept giving me little strokes on my boner with his hand.
"Uuurgh Flo, you're not serious! Poor thing, mine are already heavy after those 4 weeks, but yours? How long have you been wearing them?"
"I don't know, not all at once, but every now and then during sport, I think for 2-3 years in total"
And then it started, Flo slipped out of the shoe and pressed his foot directly onto my nose. The smell was awful, the sock was dark and very wet. My cock was totally bulging. I was getting hornier and hornier from this defenseless feeling.
I tried to squirm, also to get at my cock, but it didn't work, Flo held me tightly...so I tried to enjoy the stench of Flo's socks.
"Filip, take off your socks and give them to me". Filip took off one sock and gave it to Flo, who then stuffed it straight into my mouth. "Open your mouth, you little wanker!" I really wanted to wank, Filip's sock in my mouth was extremely hot and so was the smell of Flo's socks.
Then Flo said "That was just the beginning"... "Filip, hold him really tight, now it's getting serious".
Then I noticed that Flo took off his sock and another sock was revealed underneath" - "Let's see what you can take" Flo laughed.
The second sock was even more intense than the first. The stench was almost unbearable, for me it had nothing to do with cheesy or horniness. Musty and really disgusting.
I wanted to leave, but I couldn't "uuuummmfff", I stammered with my sock in my mouth. "What's the matter, you don't like it? Are you having enough of my smell already?"
While I was sniffing Flo's socks, Filip jerked off. He leaned over me and came on me.
"So now you're alowed to come, little one!" I was finally allowed to wank, although my cock was only half-stiff from the stench of Flo's sock. The smell was really too strong for me, even though I felt like I was totally at his mercy.
"Is the sock too strong for you? You're going to sniff it until you come, so let's go"
In the meantime, Flo had also taken off his second shoe and alternated between his feet on my face.

Filip had already changed his clothes after cumming and was getting ready for his training.
After a short time I was able to cum, my load was huge, so I hit Flo.
"You little prick, you can't even control your load! What a mess! That calls for a punishment. I'll probably have to keep wearing the socks. Next time I see you, you'll better be ready for them. Today was just the beginning!" Flo laughed.

You can keep my socks, said Filip, I've got a few more with me.
And now off to training, Flo, we don't have forever.
Flo got up and changed.

I was rooted to the spot and didn't know what to do. When they both had changed, Flo slipped me a note and said goodbye with "See you soon, kid!"
I was no longer able to train, quickly packed my things and left the studio. Did that really just happened?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Welcome! Oder Willkommen!

Good first story! :D

I look forward to more from you!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Wow this was an incredible story! I hope there are more chapters to come!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Very good story, I hope to see more of your stories.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

I wrote another story a while ago (german as well), more focussed on bondage.
I'm going to translate it and keep u posted.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @berlinberlin
It's great of you to join us!

I very much look forward to seeing more content from you. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic