Grad School Bondage (F/M, self/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grad School Bondage (F/M, self/F, M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

This story took place back in my grad school days. This is a bled of fiction and non-fiction, so I chose this place it here.

We frequently had small group projects and presentations to work up which is where I got to know Harleen.

She was attractive, maybe 30 years old, probably 5’4” without her heels, curvy yet slender build, brown eyes, glasses, long jet black hair, smaller but still perky chest, cute rounded ass and absolutely incredible legs. Her parents were white and Indian, so she had a beautiful light brown complexion.

Harleen dressed very professionally on campus (and whenever we met somewhere for our project work) but always managed to have a hint of seductive sexiness despite her conservative manner. She usually wore a tight blouse or tight sweater with dress pants or skirts and always wore pantyhose or occasionally tights with a pair of nice heels. She would frequently wear a long, thin scarf with each outfit as well.

What I loved about Harleen was how she would remove her heels anytime she sat down. I loved seeing her cute little nylon clad feet and legs while we worked.

For our projects, we sometimes met at each other’s apartments. On the occasion that we met at Harleen’s apartment, it ended up being only her and me as the other few in our group had ‘conflicts’ and couldn’t make it. I didn’t realize that it was going to be just the two of us until after I was already there.

Harleen was still dressed the same as when I ran into her on campus… a tight fitting long sleeve red and black sweater, a short pleated black skirt and some very silky black pantyhose (her black heels long gone and abandoned under the coffee table).

We had started our work, and after half an hour, the others had all called and said they weren’t coming.

“Fuck it!” Harleen said, closing her laptop. “If they aren’t coming, we shouldn’t be doing all the work.”

Looking at me with a grin, “Want a beer? I have some in the fridge.”

“Sure.” I replied, getting up to get them for us.

I got the two beers from the fridge, “Where do you have your bottle opener?”

“The top drawer, right next to the fridge.” She replied.

As I opened the drawer, my jaw dropped…

Inside the drawer were several coils of white nylon rope, some thin, some thicker in diameter and in a variety of lengths. There was also a roll of duct tape, two pair of handcuffs, a few pair of tan knee high nylon stockings (new in the package), and a few long, thin scarves.

As she had said, the bottle opener was sitting on top of everything.

“Nice bondage toy collection you have there.” I complimented as I popped open our beers.

“I keep my REAL bondage toys in the nightstand and dresser, that’s for drinking games.” She said confidently with a bit of a seductive tone in her voice now.

“Drinking games?” I asked inquisitively, excited to see where this was headed.

“Yes. Grab everything and we’ll play if you want.” She offered with a grin.

“Ok.” I agreed, gathering the items and bringing them over to the coffee table, setting them down and handing Harleen her beer.

Taking a sip of her beer and setting it down, Harleen picked up one of the coils of thin rope.

“So how do we play?” I asked with a grin, taking a drink from my beer.

“You’ll love it.” She replied with a smile, playing with the rope in her hands. “It’s really fun. I tie you up and you try and get free.”

“What happens when I get free?” I asked, setting my beer down and picking up one of the ropes.

“YOU get to tie ME up.” Harleen said in a seductive voice as she slipped her hands into the coil of rope, “My hands… my feet… ANY way you want to. But… if you don’t get free and I have to let you out, I get to tie you up again and the game continues.”

This was such a change from the very conservative demeanor she maintained in public. I was really starting to like this secret side of her!

Harleen swung her legs up onto the couch between us. She extended her leg and slipped her right foot through the coil of rope I had in my hand.

I reached out and helped guide Harleen’s other foot into the ropes as well.

“You’ve been wanting to get you hands on my feet and legs all semester, haven’t you? I’ve noticed how you look at them. Why do you think I always take my heels off?”

“Busted!” I confessed, taking the opportunity to rub my hands over her silky feet as she playfully wiggled them in the loose ropes.

“You like my pantyhose too don’t you? I knew you would. I love wearing them.”

“Your legs look incredible in them.” I complimented as my hand rubbed up Harleen’s silky leg.

“You get yourself free and you can have your hands ALL over me in them.” She assured me.

Sliding her feet back out of the ropes, “Sooo… you want to play?” She excitedly asked.

“Of course I do!” I replied.

“Great! I had a feeling you would like my game.”

“Where do you want me!” I asked, anxious for her “drinking games” to begin.

“Right there!” She excitedly replied, reaching out and turning my back toward her.

Harleen slid closer, wrapping her legs around me as she brought my wrists together behind my back.

Leaning close, she whispered in my ear, “You get free and you can do A N Y T H I N G you want.”

Harleen crossed my wrists behind me with authority, holding them together as she began wrapping the long, soft white nylon rope snugly around and between them.

She crossed her ankles in front of me, locking me in their silky grip as she tied her first knot, giving it a firm tug before adding a few more, then continuing to wrap and tie. She knew what she was doing! This was going to be quite the challenge.

“You play this game VERY well…. giving me your full cooperation.” Harleen complimented. “I’ll be sure to return the favor.”

“Thank you, it’s my first drinking game like this.” I teased.

“Don’t tell me you have never been tied up!” She insisted.

“Well, I usually do the tying, but yes, I’ve been tied up several times.”

“And…?” Harleen asked.

“And… what?” I questioned.

“Did you get yourself out?”

“Of course.” I replied.

“I’ll have to change that!” She teased, giving a sharp tug on the ropes as she cinched a knot tight.

“We’ll see, do your best.” I taunted. “I enjoy a good challenge.”

“I always do!” Harleen assured me as she cinched another knot tight and resumed wrapping around and between my wrists.

I couldn’t watch her tying me, but I had an excellent view of her sexy legs and feet wrapped around me.

My wrists tried to twist and turn in the snug ropes as Harleen laughed, “Starting to feel stuck yet?” She teased, cinching another knot.

Wiggling my hands more, “Maybe a little. I think you’ve played this before.”

“Maybe.” She teased.

Harleen got up from the couch, kneeling down in front of me.

Selecting another long, thin white nylon rope, Halreen brought my ankles side-by-side and began wrapping around them. “I just love this game!” She said as she giggled, then began wrapping and cinching between my feet.

“It appears that you certainly do.” I replied. “Do you play better or worse the more you drink?”

“MUCH better… and even kinkier!”

“You should drink your beer.” I suggested, giving Harleen a wink.

Looking up, her smile widened as she gave a tug at the first knot between my ankles. “You think so?”

“Definitely!” I replied, wiggling my bound wrists, straining against her highly effective tying, her smile widening even more watching me.

Taking a break from tying my ankles, Harleen picked up her beer as she got up and straddled me in my lap. Taking a drink, she smiled then leaned in and kissed me. “Happy now?”

“Almost!” I teased.

Leaning back in, Harleen gave me a passionate kiss, then set her beer down.

Picking up a scarf, she wrapped it a few times around my head, cleeve gagging me and knotting it snugly behind my head. With a grin she kissed me through the gag, had another drink of her beer, then got down and finished tying my ankles.

Getting up and sitting besibe me on the couch, Harleen took the remaining rope ends from my wrists and pushed them down behind the couch cushion and under the couch. (Apparently her couch was one of the sleeper ones with the bed folded up in it.)

Getting down in front of me again, she reached under the couch, grabbing the rope ends. She gave a tug, pulling on my wrists, then tied the rope ends between my ankles, finishing with a few knots as she smiled up at me.

Getting up and straddling me again, Harleen took a drink of her beer. “Ok, now this is the part of the game where you try and get yourself out.”

I pulled against the ropes, arms and legs straining as she watched and smiled.

Taking another drink of here beer, “This is the easy challenge.” She explained. “Each time I add more to it. Since you have already had all that practice at getting out, I like to make it more challenging… and I start to distract you.”

Hearing that, I smiled from behind the tight gag as she gave me a naughty grin, licking her lips seductively and kissing me.

My wrists continued to twist and turn in the snug ropes, but Harleen had left me no room to pull my hands free. I could feel a few tight knots with my fingertips, but had no slack in the rope to untie anything. She had done an outstanding job and she knew it.

“You sure you haven’t played this before?” Harleen taunted.

My wrists still twisting and tugging at the ropes, “Nope, first time, but I like it!” I mumbled through the gag.

“You do??”

“Yes! I can’t wait until I get my chance to tie your kinky ass up.” I mumbled.

“Mmmmmmm, that gets me horny just thinking about it.” She teased.

Sitting beside me on the couch, sipping her beer, Harleen extended her legs across my lap, crossing her ankles and wiggling her sexy red painted toes in her nylons. From her grin, she knew how badly I wanted to get my hands free and all over her. (By this point, I think we both knew that wasn’t happening until she decided to untie me.)

I continued to pull against the ropes as I mumbled,”How long do I have to get myself out?”

Finishing her beer, “That depends…” she answered with a grin…

More to follow…
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

What a fun game! Of course a sexy woman being in charge is exactly what I like most. Even better that she's brunette and part Indian. :P
Continue at your leisure.
Hogtied and loving it
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Syko Sith wrote: 5 months ago Of course a sexy woman being in charge is exactly what I like most.
Can't argue with that sentiment at all!
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

I need games like this in my life.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Syko Sith wrote: 5 months ago What a fun game! Of course a sexy woman being in charge is exactly what I like most. Even better that she's brunette and part Indian. :P
Continue at your leisure.
Glad you enjoyed, it interest remains, I’ll continue.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago
Syko Sith wrote: 5 months ago Of course a sexy woman being in charge is exactly what I like most.
Can't argue with that sentiment at all!
Glad you enjoyed!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

psuking1 wrote: 5 months ago I need games like this in my life.
I think everyone does!
greggr20000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greggr20000 »

Cant wait for the next part :D :P
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

greggr20000 wrote: 3 months ago Cant wait for the next part :D :P
Thanks, working on it.