[Waryverse #3] A NIGHT TO REMEMBER / KARMA (M+/M+) (COMPLETE)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse #3] A NIGHT TO REMEMBER / KARMA (M+/M+) (COMPLETE)

Post by blackbound »

scribimus indocti doctique poemata passim
- Horace
Again thanks to [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], who motivated me to get these stories written out after a decade or so of gestating in my head.

While not required, it might make sense to read the two standalone stories preceding this one for some character setup:
- * -

PROLOGUE
FLUMINA TRANQUILLISSIMA SAEPE SUNT ALTISSIMA

We had hung out with Rui in the city a few times before he invited us over to his place for dinner and to meet his elusive boyfriend. The address he'd given us was in the middle of nowhere, so imagine our surprise when the winding road through the forest terminated at the front gates of a palatial mansion. Had we taken a wrong turn? But no - the gates were already swinging inward. Loum and I stared at each other, then he shrugged and took the car up the paved driveway and parked.

We approached the door, still unsure but with gifts in hand, when it swung open to reveal the next surprise. We were greeted by the sight of a handsome, diminuitve, nut-brown youth about my age, with large, expressive dark brown eyes, short hair dyed platinum blonde, entirely naked but for a tightly-fitting chastity cage and a gag harness. Judging from his bulging cheeks, it held an inflatable gag within his mouth. An intricate harness of ropes was wound around his shoulders and chest, his arms folded behind his back. He motioned with his head for us to follow him - we were in the right place after all. As he turned away from us, I noticed the tiny flag tattoo at the small of his back, under his expertly bound hands, and ventured a "jéjé wawé"; the way he looked over his shoulder with those big eyes widened in surprise made it clear he immediately had questions that would have to remain unasked for as long as he was muzzled. "Speaks Shimaore," I whispered at a quizzical Loum, "flag tattoo says he's from the Comoros, one island over from mine".

We traipsed after him through this insanely opulent palace, eventually emerging into a sitting room where Rui was waiting for us. He was immaculately dressed as always, stood up to bid us welcome, and had us take a seat. "You've caught us mid-preparation, I'm afraid," he said in his melodious voice. "This is my boyfriend Faiz; he'll be assisting in the kitchen for now, but will join us later."

He smirked, taking in our obvious confusion. "I don't want people to know about" - he waved a hand about - "this before I get to know them. In brief: my parents were entrepeneurs. They died when I was young and left me an immense sum of money, which I have invested and made more immense. I bought this place and renovated it into what it is now. But I'm still a normal student and live at the dorm during semesters. I don't want to just be some rich asshole. I like people. I hope this quote-unquote 'deception' is alright with you."

It was, of course, alright. We chit-chatted some more until a gong sounded, indicating that dinner was ready to be served.

In came the blackest African I'd ever seen, wearing an apron and a chef hat, pushing an enormous cart before him. He was tall, taller than Loum, and possibly pure muscle. His angular face had high cheekbones that an elf would be envious of, tilted eyes, and full lips as blue-black as the rest of his skin. Definitely Northeast African. The only thing distracting from this awesome sight was the equally awesome sight of Faiz, tied spreadeagle to the cart and artfully decorated with all manner of food bites all over his body. The harness had not been removed and its ropes served as separators for the different kinds of food. To my dismay, his, uh, pelvic region was covered by a clearly custom metal cover. It turned out to hold the hot food bits on top, but I was still somewhat disappointed.

"Amazing as always, Kur. Will you be joining us?"

"Too much to do still, Sir," the giant declined, retreating into the kitchen.

"Kur's my business partner running the Rope & Bunny in town, but he still won't stop calling me Sir." He smirked again. "I see you're familiar with the place, Loum. In any case, I took Kur in much as I did Faiz, but we can talk about that later. For now, please enjoy the food, but please, leave the cucumber slices on his eyes, he needs his beauty mask." The reply from the cart was unintelligible.

It was delicious, and being served it from Faiz's sexy little body did not hurt either.

"I'm curious," Rui said between bites. "You're a very inventive dom, Loum. How come? Were you always a dominant? How do you come up with this stuff?"

This would be interesting; I'd known Loum for a while but that subject hadn't come up; I had just accepted it. I'd always wanted to be the boys in bondage growing up reading comics, watching TV or movies, it hadn't occurred to me there was anything else I could have wanted.

Loum looked pensive for a moment, then started narrating.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 20 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] this story is already on its way to being a great treat!

Faiz is adorable and I loved the ways Rui has him serve the guests, first as a confused tour-giver and then as the main course! Speaking of Rui, I'm glad we get to see more of him. I'm interested in learning more about this Rope & Bunny and how he got to partner with Kur (a strong, silent type, be still my heart).

I wonder if they have anything to do with Loum's past, hmm...

PS: I liked the use of pictures, by the way, they can really help in visualizing the characters. If I'm not wrong, the ones on the left are Faiz and Rui, right?
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 1 year ago PS: I liked the use of pictures, by the way, they can really help in visualizing the characters. If I'm not wrong, the ones on the left are Faiz and Rui, right?
Yeah, it's Faiz - Rui - Kur - Warmed - Loum. Thanks for the comment, I'm trying hard not to give anything away too early this time.
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A good, strong intro, [mention]blackbound[/mention] . So much like one I had in mind; I shall have to change my mind now!
Don't let it worry you; it might make me less lazy.
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago A good, strong intro, @blackbound . So much like one I had in mind; I shall have to change my mind now!
Don't let it worry you; it might make me less lazy.
Write on!
A recent story did make me go "oh NO" as well before it turned out it was sufficiently different for me not to have to do a re-write. Whew. Thanks for the encouragement!
Last edited by blackbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Looking forward to the following chapters! You're really building an interesting series of characters, with links to your other stories as well. A new universe is in the making here it seems :D
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yes [mention]blackbound[/mention], it is problem with our field being a somewhat narrow one. We just have to become more ingenious.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART I - NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

CHAPTER 1

I was adopted when I was very young, joining previously adopted identical twins - them from Togo, me from Chad - by a loving couple who could not have children of their own. They were about two years older than me and as we grew up, our parents would be away more often, putting Isaac and Ismael in charge of me.

Naturally, as it happens between all older and younger siblings, I was up in their business, and they would resort to "putting me in my place," as they put it, when I got too annoying. This usually involved me getting restrained in some way in the basement - a sleeping bag, the dog cage, eventually hog-ties, and the two were pretty good at making me feel I deserved it. I caught on eventually, but what was I going to do, rat them out to my parents? No matter what else, they never told on me about anything, it was simply not done. And so I tried to stay out of their way but sometimes the mood hit them anyway and they'd invent some reason to torment me - bullying, essentially, but they'd always make it up to me.

My coming of age was when they crossed the line. Our parents were away, having promised a massive make-good party for later. My brothers had promised me a surprise party, but I had not expected it to start with me being rudely woken at 2am with a bag over my head.

I was already tall back then, but powerless at the combined strength of the older twins. One sat on me while the other wrenched my arms behind my back, and the industrial-strength duct tape did the rest. First, they bound my wrists, then cocooned my hands, then wrapped the tape up and around my arms to just under my elbows. They flipped me on my back and wrapped my legs from the ankles all the way up to the hips, then sat me up and wrapped more tape around my chest, pinning my arms to my body all the way back down to the wrists.

At this point I was cursing at them non-stop and trying to kick either of them with my wrapped-up legs, but to no avail. Suddenly, the bag was yanked half off, providing access to my mouth. I could still not see too much, but I did see a balled-up pair of my socks in a hand. I clamped my jaws shut, but they just pushed thumbs into the neural nodes at the side of my jaw. It hurt enough to force me to open my mouth, they shoved the (used, ugh) socks inside, then started taping around my mouth again and again. The tape changed direction to go under my chin and vertically around my head, then once more to tape my eyes shut as well. I was screaming bloody murder, though nothing came out but muffled mmphs, and bucking in the tape, but little did I know how far in advance their plan had been prepared. First, they flipped me face-down, head in the pillow so I was struggling to breathe, and then I felt straps going around my body and being ratcheted tight. They must have hidden them under my mattress before I even went to sleep, and now I was immobilized against it. The best I could do was to turn my head to one side so I wouldn't suffocate.

"Happy birthday, little bro! See you in the morning!" The door slammed shut, and no struggling or muffled shouting brought anyone back into the room; eventually I basically passed out from exhaustion despite the discomfort of my situation.

- * -

For the rest, I had to reconstruct some events from recordings of live streams and videos. Here is the full story as far as I'm aware, starting at 9:58.

"Aaaand we're live! What's up YouTube, it's the Togolese Twins! It's our little brother's birthday and we have a special surprise for him!" Isaac taps a button in the app, flipping to the rear camera as the two approach my bedroom. Word has spread among their friends days in advance, so the livestream already has a good number of viewers. In a lowered voice, he continues, "we let him sleep in because we're so nice, but now it's time to seize the day."

He pushes the door open quietly, revealing my sleeping form still strapped to the mattress, and positions himself in the corner, filming as Ismael approaches. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!" shouts Ismael, emptying a bucket of ice cold water over me just as Isaac flips the light on. My muffled shriek only makes them both laugh; in the video, you can see how Isaac is trying to keep the phone stable.

"That's right, as promised we got our little man all taped up and ready for your suggestions for an unforgettable birthday! Say hello to the audience, Loum!" I definitely don't say that, but maybe it's better that it's unintelligible.

"Ok, how do we make his birthday a special one? Drop suggestions in the chat!"

- * -

Over the next hour, they pinch me, slap me, spank me, put clothespins all over me, tickle me until I almost piss myself, pinch my nose shut for longer and longer amounts of time and finally serve me a cake, by which I mean dump eggs, flour, sugar, milk and chocolate syrup all over me. During all this, the phone's mounted on a tripod so they can both work on me at the same time, unless one of them reads or reacts to the chat that is feeding them suggestions on how to torment me. It's a terrifying mindfuck.

And then it happens. "Oh this is extremely fucking good," exclaims Isaac, "here, check this out." Ismael laughs. "That's the finale for sure, thank you, uh, 'XXfriend'! You get a little break, kid - chat, you let us know if he's been a bad boy while we're away!"

I'm too exhausted and scared to move at all during the "break", much to the twins' disappointment when they return. They chide their chat for being too honest but decide not to deal out any additional punishments, obviously giddy to get to the ominous finale. They undo the straps, pick me up inside the bedsheet, and transport me outside, unceremoniously dumping me on the lawn. It's a hot day and the grass is warm; I'm covered in sweat and filth from head to toe. They've set up the phone out here during the break, not wanting to miss a moment.

"God, you're filthy. Disgusting!" I hear them turning on the faucet and water running, but they wait until it's cold before soaking me, then use the car brush attachment to scrub me down until I'm shivering from the cold. They're merrily chatting to the viewers throughout.

They roughly towel me off and decant me into a trash bag. Once again I'm lifted and ditched in the back of their pickup truck. The ride is smooth at first but soon gets bumpy. I'm not too tough to admit that I was completely terrified at what they were planning to do to me next at this point.

The car comes to a stop, does an U-turn, and they dump me on the ground again - there's roots and grass, but I have no idea where I am. Then I hear the engine revving. "See you when we see you, boy!" shouts Isaac, and the car peels away, showering me with gravel.

At this point I'm screaming and crying and bucking, but not even the scrubber has dislodged the tape the slightest bit. I'm in a full panic, absolutely convinced I'll die here. And then a hand touches my shoulder, and I freeze.

- * -

When Isaac and Ismael return half an hour later to collect me for more abuse, I'm not there. They end their stream in a panic.

Ismael's phone rings. It's a video call from my number.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I haven't had much chance to read the other stories in full depth yet but this one has caught a bit of my attention! Funny how the twins dumped Loam (on what sounds like a back road) for a half hour and now they find he's missing. I have a love-hate when it comes to cliffhangers but it's definitely made me curious now!

While in reality, I say it's totally wreckless to leave someone unattended like that, I do like the current mystery you've left the readers with.

Looking forward to reading more!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] thanks for the comment! Fortunately, the next part is coming right up after this illustration of our current narrator, Loum...

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CHAPTER 2

"Where the f—" Ismael starts, but the words die on his lips as he sees me, stripped to my underwear and tightly bound to a chair. My face is still taped up same as they left it, but there's a clear plastic bag over my head with an elastic band tied around it. Right now, it's not tightened and I can breathe normally. The actual caller is offscreen, and speaks.

"Hey yo what's up, it's ya boy Double Cross Friend here with the present you dipshits left for me! Shut the FUCK up and listen, boys, if you want your brother to live you'll do EXACTLY what I tell you. Can't wait to fill these other chairs with some more hot chocolate... but I digress. Here's the deal. You brought your tripod, so set up the phone so I can see both of y'all. Keep the phone on your twin while you do, no stupid games, or I'm pulling this noose tight and it's bye bye little brother.

"Good. Now, there's a bag behind that big tree. One of you go pick it up and put it between you.

"Stand facing each other. Now strip down to your underwear. No? Do I give this elastic a pull, then? No? Then FUCKING DO IT!

"Much better. Ok, the one with the other phone, which one are you? Isaac. Show me you turning it off and put it with your clothes. Open the bag, dump the stuff out - careful, wouldn't want to lose anything.

"Alright. Ismael, sit on the truck bed. Isaac, grab your socks, two pairs of handcuffs, and the tape. Cuff him hand and foot, shove your socks in his yap and tape him up like you did your little brother. It better all be tight or there'll be hell to pay when I come collect you. Oh, you think I'm not serious, huh? Well, here's me pulling that noose tight... and now I'd advise you to hurry the fuck up because that bag is only coming off when I say you're done.

"Cuffs tighter. More tape. TIGHTER. Good. Hey look, kid, your brothers do love you after all! Looks like that oxygen's almost gone, so let me just - there we go.

"I think you know what's coming, Isaac. Cuff your legs. Eat your brother's socks, tape your face shut, then cuff your hands behind your back. I'm sure someone as smart as you can figure it out but, just in case, let me give you that extra incentive again. Take a deep breath, kid... it's gonna have to last ya.

"VERY good. You can't see it but the bag's coming off again. Now sit tight until I pick you up!"

- * -

I'm alone for a while as XXFriend drives off to pick up his captives. He films himself checking their cuffs, gags and blindfolds, then slides earplugs into the twins' ears. He manhandles them onto their own truck bed. The video stops again as he drives back to the hut I'm patiently waiting in.

He re-enters with Isaac slung over his shoulder, dumps him on one of the two empty chairs, lashes his elbows tightly to the backrest, then tigthly ropes his wrists before removing the handcuffs. More ropes tie his knees to the tops of the front chair legs, the other cuffs are removed, and the ankles pulled painfully back one by one and tied to the chair's back legs. Some more rope welds the chest to the chair as well, leaving my brother all but immobile. He repeats the process with Ismael as I watch in awe.

My phone's all set up and recording when XXFriend steps up behind Isaac and starts tickling hím HARD. There's no playfulness in this tickling, it's brutal and has him howling, desperately trying to get enough air to breathe, crying under the tape as the fingers bruise him all over. XXFriend gestures me to get to work on Ismael - they're still both deaf so they have no idea that there's one tormentor for each of them.

Eventually Isaac can't hold back any longer and has the little accident I managed to avoid earlier. XXFriend lets off Isaac and replaces my ineffective attempts, working Ismael over until he, too, can't hold it in anymore.

"I'll leave this box of stuff here so it looks more ominous. Please never tell them who I really am," he says to me. I nod - I'm just glad one of the stream viewers found it in their heart to come to my rescue. We fist-bump and he pulls out their earplugs. "Well, that's it! I'll be heading off now, maybe you can get out of this, maybe you can't. Nobody will find you here. Don't forget to like and subscribe!"

He leaves through the door, slamming it shut, and Isaac and Ismael start struggling in earnest. I watch for a while, then slap both of them across the face, hard. They cease their escape attempts, confused.

"There was going to be a whole bit here where I pretend to have gotten free and rescue you and then you're eternally grateful," I say. "But you know what? Fuck both of you bullies. You left me alone on a fucking back road for half an hour! You're not getting out of here until I'm done with you, and then, unless you want every single one of your bully friends seeing you pissing yourselves, you" - and I punctuate the sentence with alternating slaps - "will. stop. fucking. with. me."

There is complete silence as I take in the contents of XXFriend's box. I unwrap my prisoners' eyes, but leave them gagged. I spread out the toys before them and pick out some nasty clamps. I make Isaac beg me not to use them on him. "Want me to use them on your brother instead?" He nods instantly; there's a muffled "what the fuck?" from Ismael. "Well, you heard him!" I chirp before applying them to Ismael's earlobes.

Isaac is visibly confused. I pick up a second pair of clamps and ask Ismael where to apply them on Isaac.

"Mmns"

"Fingers?"

"Nhnnns"

"Penis? Come on now, I'm not touching that."

"NH MMLS"

"Oh, nipples, why don't you say so?" I do as he asks.

There's other fun toys in there. I keep playing the two. At first, they keep escalating punishments on each other, then FINALLY they get the hint. I go easier on them when they decide to "take responsibility" instead of foisting it off on the respective twin. I am erect throughout, and thankfully the too-big clothes XXFriend gave me after unwrapping me from the tape are hiding that, but eventually I have to pretend to be winded and take a break to slip outside and furiously bring myself to an endless climax before going back in. I menace them with the elastrator for a while before setting it aside and quickly and painfully unwinding the rest of the tape from their faces.

- * -

And that's as best as I can repeat the events of that day. To my surprise, they were genuinely contrite and apologetic at how they'd treated me not just on that day, but since their treatment of me had taken that nasty turn. Hanging out with the bullies they'd added to their stream had been a negative influence on them as well, and they hadn't even noticed.

I loosened their bonds and made them untie themselves, and then we hugged it out. I let them have their clothes and phones back and we drove back to the house. They were my "slaves" for the rest of the day, and I got a hot bath, a nice massage, a nice dinner and even a real cake. Isaac fed it to me while I used Ismael as a foot stool.

Shortly after, they stopped hanging out with the other bullies and closed their streaming channel, too. When our parents were next gone I didn't even have to mention the video to get them to agree to some tie-up games... with me in charge. And that's how it was from then on.

END OF PART I

COMING SOON: INTERLUDE 1
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Well, it's nice to see that Ismael and Isaac got taught a lesson. What they did was both dickish and irresponsible and Loum may have even gotten a little easy on them. Though I liked how he treated them is a clear contrast to his later behavior with Warmed, he's a lot more lighthearted with him. Goes to show he doesn't let power go to his head.

Now I just wonder if we're going to find out more about the mysterious XXFriend.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

The audience comes to the rescue. A consequence that may be foreseen if broadcasting your abduction, and one that yields an adequate retribution.
And it seems more is in store! Wow.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] thanks for the continued interest.

Some writer's commentary on part 1: this was partially inspired by a YouTube video in which a far tamer (but probably no less irresponsible) version of the initial stunt goes down - it's still viewable here. Both chapters changed a lot from the original, inchoate idea in the course of writing.

The next part will be up this weekend; until then, here's another cast photo; this time, Faiz.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

As I said, the next part is coming this weekend, but here's...

INTERLUDE I

"Well, that's quite the story." Rui's voice broke the silence that had descended. "Thanks for sharing it. I have one more question about you, if you don't mind, and then I'll tell you all about us. But before that, there's still dessert." He lifted the cover off Faiz' crotch area; his caged penis was artfully draped with pineapple rings topped with the remains of the ice cubes that had, to my amazement, apparently cooled them during the entire dinner, judging from the pool of water that had collected around the captive's sexy behind. "Do you want some cream with those?"

Loum's sudden coughing fit made him produce a can of whipped cream from beside his chair. "Honi soit qui mal y pense!" he exclaimed in mock offense, touching his heart with his free hand. "I could get the whip, but there wouldn't be a lot of cream." I swore I could see Faiz rolling his eyes under those slices of cucumber.

Kur emerged from the kitchen on cue, deposited some - judging from the reaction - very cold plates on the living table, and arranged portions for everyone. He handed them out, then quietly sat in one of the chairs slightly off to the side.

"With that out of the way, and - like I said, if you don't mind - I would love to hear how you two became an item."

Something in the earnest way he asked made it entirely fine for me, and Loum apparently thought the same. He pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me, and said, "it's funny you should ask that, because that too is a story, and again one I should be telling. You'll see why."

We finished the dessert and Kur refilled our glasses before wheeling the cart back into the kitchen. Rui bade us wait a moment, so we toasted and drank. Very shortly after, Kur returned with the cart; Faiz was on it, cleaned up, still wearing that same gag but with an added leather blindfold. His hand were back to being tied behind him and to the rope harness. Both of his legs were folded under him with the ankles bound to the calves, and similarly above and below the knee. Kur easily deposited the youth on the carpet in front of Rui, facing us, and sat back down in his chair. Faiz briefly adjusted the position of his legs for more comfort, clearly used to sitting like this for extended periods of time. The cock cage glinted between his thighs. Rui produced a hand pump, uncovered the valve on the gag, and gave it an extra two pumps, to faint protest. "Can't let them get too comfortable," he smiled. Contrary to his words, his hands started gently massaging his boyfriend's neck and shoulders, who started to flare his nostrils in pleasure.

"I think we're ready for the story now."
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Next chapter's dropping now. cc: [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] (let me know if you prefer not being tagged, though)

As this one concerns Loum and Warmed's first encounter, here is the latter, in his pre-braid days.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART II - TIMEO DANAOS ET DONA FERENTES

CHAPTER 1

It seems hard to believe now, but I was pretty shy when I started college. I wasn't in any of the sports programs, but of course I was in classes with people who were. I was a diligent student, basically a bookish nerd, and they noticed. But, instead of this being some dumb collection of clichés out of a bad movie where they stuff me into a locker or something, they came to me and asked me, very nicely, whether I'd be able to coach them where they had problems. I was more than willing to do so; I could spend time in the presence of these sexy men and do something useful with my copious free time that I otherwise wasted by obsessing over one guy in particlular. He was on the track and field team and achingly hot. Thanks to the magic of the internet, I could stalk him on the team roster and find out his name, age, origin - a place I'd never heard of - and a photo. With some searching I turned up his Instagram account and started following him there as well. I turned on post notifications and pored over every photo and video he posted. Whenever there was a watermark, I'd hit that website, search his name and grab whatever it turned up. I also did some manipulations like I'd seen on Twitter and DeviantArt, clumsily photoshopping various gags and blindfolds on him, and relieved my lust to those photos. I'd go to the track and field meetings to ogle him running. The revelatory spandex uniforms didn't help.

Of course, that wasn't the only thing I did. I had friends I did things with that you do in college. My "student" group would invite me to do stuff with them, and it was great fun that broadened my horizons, not the "drink, brag and fuck" party stereotype that we've been programmed to expect from jocks. I was, in a word, blessed, even if I wasn't out to them.

And then my object of desire turned up to my one of my coaching sessions. Unfortunately, he was in normal clothes, but my heart still sank through the floor, jumped up my throat and exploded out of my chest at the same time as he ambled in with the rest of the crew. I managed to shake his hand without embarrassing myself and he introduced himself as Warmed and shyly asked whether it was OK for him to join. His sexy French accent almost made me lose it right then and there, but it also helped ground me - he was just a guy. A very attractive guy, but not some untouchable God like I'd built up in my fantasy, and a very diligent learner. I managed to make him laugh once or twice and he'd grin at me, but it was painfully clear that he had no interest in me other than as a study aid. I did get his e-mail address so I could share with him a folder of exercises I'd prepare for each of them.

They invited me out for rafting that weekend, with Warmed there as well. We were all in swim trunks. The position on the boats and the coldness of the water prevented any serious issues, but I was still sat right behind him and could ogle him the entire time. Our boat "won" and we high-fived and huddled for the photo, but there was zero interest from him beyond that. And really, why would there be?

Running face first into reality meant that I could take a step back and look at how unhealthily obsessed I'd become. I decided right then and there that I had to stop. When I was back home, I grabbed the folder with all the media I'd assembled and dragged it into the trash. I hesitated for a moment too long and Windows "helpfully" popped open the entire folder structure. Was this a sign to keep the files? I sighed, aborted, scrolled down the directory tree and tried again. This time, the trash icon changed, and I right-clicked it to delete the files irrevocably, just in case. I'd content myself with watching his glistening muscles ripple as he ran the track, his junk swinging back and forth under that uniform... I shook myself, pushed the thought aside. There was work to do.

I busied myself with assembling the exercises, put them into the named folders for each of the guys, and sent them the share links.

He was there again for the following session. I called on him for some of the exercises just to hear him speak and was pleased to find out he didn't just have the looks, but also the brains. At the end of the class, one of the guys brought up that I'd never asked them for any payment. I protested that they were treating me to all those events, and that helping them was its own reward, but they insisted they'd ask around and wanted to surprise me with something that I really desired that someone had tipped them off about. Eventually, I had to give in to their earnest eagerness.

- * -

Some days later, my doorbell rang in the late afternoon. Outside were two delivery guys with a bed-sized crate they proceeded to unload in my room, filling up almost all of the floor space. There were two envelopes on the outside - one bill of materials from "Heavenly Sleep Mattress Co.", giving away the surprise, one printed with the company logo and shouting "READ ME FIRST" in angry letters. Apparently the group had done their due diligence - my bed was garbage and the company logo looked very fancy. Not exactly my heart's desire, but very welcome, I thought. I detached the shouty envelope from the crate and opened it.

It contained a printout of a screenshot of a list of file names from my stalker stash, side-by-side with an image viewer showing one of the photo manipulations I'd done of Warmed.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. Just caught up.
Going well.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thank you! Here, have...

CHAPTER 2

I was panicking so hard I was close to passing out. When I'd failed to delete the image folder the first time, it must've gotten copied to one of the exercise folders without me noticing, and then I'd shared that folder and the secret was out.

My phone buzzed. It was a message... from myself? It just said "OPEN IT".

My life was ruined. I briefly considered just running to my car and leaving the state, maybe the country.

The phone buzzed again. "DO IT NOW".

I took a few deep breaths until I wasn't on the verge of throwing up any more, undid the clasps holding the crate shut, and raised the lid. I almost dropped it again right away when I saw what was inside.

There was indeed a fancy mattress... but the additional depth of the crate was taken up by none other than Warmed. He was fully naked. His lower extremities were immobilized by leg splints. His elbows were sticking up on either side of his head, which was resting in his palms, presenting his shaved armpits to me, but the folded arms were securely tied above and below the elbow with vet wrap matching his skin tone so closely that I did not immediately see it in the dark. His wrists were bound with rope; he seemed comfortable but was essentially immobile. His mouth was taped with grey microfoam tape, under which I could see his lips in a smile; his eyes, too, were dancing with merriment.

A pink decorative bow had been fastened around his - also shaved - cock and balls, with a card attached to it. Warmed was making noises and head movements toward the card, so I turned it over and read:

HERE IS YOUR HEART'S DESIRE TO DO WITH AS YOU PLEASE.

- * -

I bend over him. "Is this... are you... serious?"

He nods.

"But.." I gently peel the tape off his lips. "How..." I'm still at a loss for words.

"You really don't know much about social media, do you?" He smiles wryly. "It shows you who turns your post notifications on, it shows you when someone views your stories, and it shows you when someone fat-fingers a like. And I've no idea who this person is who stalks my stories, so I ask around and find out and decide to stalk them in return. And he turns out to be this hot nerd" - the way he says it has no sting, no stigma - "and everyone I talk to who knows him loves him and says he is such a good guy, and it makes me so tickled to have my own stalker!" Again, no judgment. "So I decide to go meet him and check him out and he can barely keep his eyes off me the entire time." He laughs, a beautiful, pearly laugh, his bright teeth shining in his face. "The way you eyefucked me during that rafting trip... I was so turned on, and then you fuck up and send someone your stalker stash. Not going to say who, but they immediately forwarded it to me and, I mean, was it divine provenance, because I sure haven't found a bondage buddy out here yet, and I need it so bad. We all come up with this plan, and here I am."

I remove the sides of the crate and join him on the mattress. My right hand gingerly unties the bow from his cock, which hardens in response. Mine is already there. I kiss his navel then lick up his abs to the chest. I gently suck his nipples. I kiss his lips. "I want to do more than eyefuck you," I whisper.

"Do it," he breathes. That's all I need to hear. I have never undressed so quickly. I fumble around in my nightstand for a condom and the lube. I find them. I apply the condom to myself, and the lube to us both.

I force myself to take the time to do this properly. I enter with one finger, then two; he moans in pleasure, his nostrils flaring, driving me crazy. "Ready?" I manage to ask. "Might want to... adjust those bracers..." he gasps as I keep probing. It takes a few seconds to figure it out, but I soon have them re-fixed at a 90 degree angle. I put a cushion under his back and lift his legs, resting them on my shoulders. I apply more lube, just to be sure. My raging erection is at his entrance. I push in, slowly, carefully, retreating as necessary, but moving ever forward until I'm all the way inside. Warmed moans loudly. I slowly pull back out.

"What's wrong?" he asks, concerned. I dig around in my drawer again and find what I'm looking for. I hold the ball gag up to his face. "Everyone's going to hear you," I pretend. We both know it's not true. "I think I need to gag you. May..."

His mouth is open before I can finish the sentence. I slide the ball between his lips and strap it, tightly, but not too tightly. Then I move back into position and begin the re-entry sequence. As I pick up speed, he is writhing and moaning in ecstasy, drool running from his lips. Emboldened, I grab his erection with one slick hand and start manipulating it while I keep pumping away. It's clear to me that neither of us will be able to hold it for much longer. I lean forward, grab his face in my free hand and pinch his nostrils shut, still pumping him with my other hand. His eyes fly open, then roll back in his head as he comes, his scream muffled, and I come at the same time, too excited to even vocalize.

I let go, and he breathes like he's just won the 800 meters. Still inside him, I unbuckle the gag and it pops out of his mouth. He tries to lift his head to kiss me, and I meet him halfway.

"That," he says, "was..." He trails off, unsure of what to say. Instead, we just kiss again.

- * -

The alarm on my smartwatch vibrates, awakening me from my dream. I stretch and yawn, rub the sleep from my eyes. Warmed's next to me, still sleeping soundly. I get up carefully, head into the bathroom, take care of business, step into the shower.

I hear the door opening. Warmed peeks around the curtain, and I invite him in. I turn on the warm shower and we take turns soaping each other up. As we rinse off, he surprises me by dropping to his knees and just swallowing me whole. He is very talented, and it doesn't take him long to get the result he wants.

Eventually, we get dressed and I open the door to my room. Outside, the study group is arranged in a guard of honor, whooping and applauding. I've never been this embarrassed. Warmed can't stop grinning. I turn to look at him, and lean over to whisper in his ear. "You'll pay for this later."

"I hope so."
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, wow! From their relationship in the present, I'd never expect Warmed to be the one who started their relationship but it's such a pleasant surprise! I love sub characters who know what they want and take it.

The way Loum got him as a "present" is also great and they were super cute together. Another great chapter!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] thanks for continuing to be a reader! We still have some portraits to go, so how about some Kur?

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

INTERLUDE II

"You know," I said, "I don't think I ever did pay for that."

"Don't tempt me."

"I'll show you the dungeon later, if you like," interjected Rui. "But thank you for this riveting tale. Now, I think, it's time to open up to you. If you want to hear it."

Naturally, we did.

"Well, since Faiz is the passive participant of my tale, I will tell it. But first, please allow me some maintenance."

Rui produced the pump again and deflated the gag. He undid the straps of the harness, and took it off his boyfriend's face. To our amazement, it revealed a dental gag that had been hidden below the leather panel and kept Faiz' mouth open what seemed uncomfortably wide. He opened a bottle of water and started slowly pouring it into the opening. When he seemed satisfied, the plug gag went right back in and the harness was reapplied. Rui pumped the gag until grunting from the victim indicated that it was blocking his nasal passages, gave it several seconds, then let off a little air. Faiz' nostrils flared as he breathed laboriously.

"Almost done," muttered Rui. He untied his partner's hands from the harness. Producing some extra rope, he bound his wrists tightly in an X shape with one length, and wrapped the other around the elbows, pulling it tight until they touched. Lastly, he attached vicious-looking clamps to both nipples. That got a strong, if incomprehensible, reaction.

"This is going to be a long story he already knows, so I have to make sure he doesn't fall asleep," Rui offered as an explanation. "No, but seriously, he is the perfect sub, and as a bonus he turns everything into an endurance competition to goad me into more and more. What can I say? It's working. And then I win. But it wasn't always that way. Allow me to explain."
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting turn of events! Loam got lucky with the subscriber helping out and the twins we're thought a lesson. Then Loam's little screw up turns out to be a good thing and a funny surprise!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Red86[/mention] yeah, it says something about the twins' treatment of their brother that even the viewers (or, at least, one viewer) is uncomfortable with it.

Next part coming soon - that one will be a little more intense.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 3 - VAE VICTIS

CHAPTER 1

We'd actually known each other for a while and hooked up when we felt like it, classic friends-with-benefits style. Right from the start, Faiz was into deciding who was going to bottom with some physical contest. He took these deadly seriously, too, he wanted to win. Sometimes he'd win and let me fuck him anyway, he just wanted the authority to decide. He let me tie him up during sex if I won and I requested it, without complaint. About seven months ago, he decided to take things a step further. Completely out of the blue, he suggested that that day's loser would have to be the other's slave for a week. At this point, unbeknownst to him, I already owned this place and the store, so that was an incentive for me to win. I fantasized about the things I'd do to him. But... I lost. Badly. It turned out his idea of having a slave for a week was, like, cleaning his room and giving him a blowjob every so often. Just completely lackluster, he clearly didn't have a dominant bone in his body beyond his drive to win those competitions.

His birthday was during that week. I offered to buy him a good suit to replace his ratty one - he came from a very modest upbringing, was living in a tiny subsidized off-campus flat, and working a job. He knew I had "some" money but was far too humble to accept "such a gift", so I had to literally strong-arm him into it by hoisting him by his own petard and suggesting a competition. I won, but barely, and so it was off to the tailor to get him fitted. He loved that suit and would wear it at the slightest provocation. I almost felt bad about my more sinister motivations... almost. Sorry, I'm not as good a suspense storyteller as you. I wanted him as my slave. I was designing scenarios. I'd obtained his measurements and given them to Kur to make some things for me.

I approached him again some weeks later when my chess pieces were in place. "I want payback for the slavery week." I could tell I'd hooked him immediately. "Basketball, at the court, 10pm so we're alone?" I offered, and he accepted.

We played and, to my utter frustration, I lost again - barely, but I lost. He smiled, but I could not bear the thought of another week of uninspired servitude, so I decided to up the stakes. "How about an instant rematch?" I offered. "Loser is the winner's slave for two weeks, no backsies, anything goes that's not permanent."

He seemed taken aback, maybe not sure about what to do with those terms, but his nature did not allow him to decline. I gave it everything I had, and I beat him. I couldn't believe it, but he just smiled and shrugged. "Command me, Sir, and I will obey."

Had he really just said that? "Whoa, whoa, not so fast. First, we shower and get dressed. Here," I tossed a bag at him, "I brought you some stuff to wear."

When we met back up, he was wearing the camo pants and hoodie I'd gotten him. I was already beyond excited, and his ordeal hadn't even begun! "Last chance to back out," I offered faux-generously, and reiterated, "otherwise it's two weeks no matter what." He stood there silently, looking at me confidently with those big eyes, sure he could take whatever I had to give.

I had him put his hands in the hoodie's front pocket, extracted a pair of handcuffs from my bag, and cuffed him. He seemed surprised at how quickly I'd made him helpless. "Did you... plan this?" He seemed more intrigued than angry or scared, as if admiring my chutzpah, which, given my track record in these competitions, was fair enough.

"Open up," I said. I pushed a soft cloth in his mouth, made him close it again, then applied a tergaderm plaster over it. Transparent but essentially irremovable without help - ah, I see you know of it. I walked him to my car and strapped him into the passenger seat. "Close your eyes." He did, and I plastered over his eyes with tergaderm as well.

I started the car and we made our way over to the Rope & Bunny. "Look at these next two weeks as our ultimate battle of will," I said. "I have such things in store for you."

It was unlikely that anyone would be around at this hour, but I drove to the store's back entrance anyway. I led my captive inside and was greeted by a perky Kur. Faiz gave a start at hearing someone else, but I quickly reassured him that he was safe. I undid the cuffs and made him strip out of his clothes. "Arms out in front," I commanded, and Kur readied his first masterpiece - a tailored, transparent straitjacket. We fastened Faiz into it, who was - maybe - no longer so sure about our bet, and buckled the torso straps. I peeled the tape from his eyes. He looked at me levelly.

"One final chance to back out." He shook his head resolutely. I nodded and had him take a seat, then pushed his legs open and knelt in front of him. Kur handed me the chastity cage. My slave's eyes widened, but I was already fastening the initial ring, and his member stayed soft enough to get the remainder on there without much of a problem. I made him stand back up. "Now, since you'll be in this for the next two weeks..."

I could see him fighting with himself to keep his composure as I produced an adult diaper. It was - still is - such fun teasing him. I fastened that onto him as well, then fastened it in place with the remaining straps of the straitjacket, pulling them tight between his legs.

The next item was a modified wheelchair. We sat Faiz in it and started strapping him in, securing his torso and legs. He was now almost completely immobile, but the pièce de resistance was still missing.

"My partner here worked on this final item for two weeks. I hope you'll appreciate it."

I pulled the tergaderm off his lips and had him spit out the cloth. "Any last words?" He remained resolutely silent. Playing his role to the bitter end.

Kur produced the hood he had designed and made himself. Its many features would unfold as we'd fit it over Faiz' head. It would seamlessly cover the entire head; we worked together to apply it. First, it rolled down over his eyes, two thick pads comfortably but completely blocking out any light. We got to the ears, and the special plugs settled into his eardrums, deafening him. He couldn't know at that point that they also worked as headphones, but would soon find out. The cables ran invisible between the hood's two layers.

Next came the two tubes that protruded into Faiz' nostrils. They joined between the layers and emerged outside as one single tube, with two supplementary thin conduits we would get to momentarily. First, though, the solid tube that would keep his mouth open, his lips wrapped around it on the inside of the hood. This would make it easy to feed him, or do other things, but for now I inserted a plug gag whose straps seamlessly slid into the hood's buckles. The second layer fit smoothly over it, presenting an entirely featureless rubber facade with just the nose tube visible.

From there on it was just a few more adjustments until the hood was rolled all the way down over his neck. I locked the collar over it and attached it to the wheelchair as well.

Now it was time for the final surprise, the bit Kur was most proud of, though the entire hood was a masterpiece. Using a small syringe, I pushed air through the conduits to inflate two tiny balloon-like implements around the nostril tubes. These would fill his nostrils, blocking any air that didn't come through the breathing tube that was now Faiz' only connection to the outside. The development feedback had been that this feature was "fucking intense", "scary", or "you're crazy," and it actually provoked some feeble struggling and almost inaudible noise from my captive.

I connected the headphone cables to my phone and spoke into it, startling him further. "Stay calm. Breathe normally, it's all good." I thought I saw him relax - hard to tell - and his breathing normalized, only to accelerate again when I continued. "See you for breakfast tomorrow!" I launched the drone metal playlist I had prepared to discombobulate him further, and the dulcet tones of Sunn O))) assaulted his ear drums.
► Show Spoiler
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic